10. The Incredible Hulk
11. Thor
12. Captain America
13. Spider-Man 3
14. Hulk
15. Superman Returns

miller-time
06-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Do you mean from your list, or from all of the movies made?

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman
2. Batman Begins
3. Iron Man
4. X-Men: First Class
5. X-2
6. Batman Returns
7. Iron Man 2
8. Blade
9. Spider-Man
10. X-men
11. The Incredible Hulk
12. Captain America
13. Blade 2
14. V for Vendetta
15. Thor
16. Fantastic Four
17. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
18. Batman Forever
19. Dare Devil
20. Hulk
21. Spider-Man 3
22. Blade: Trinity
23. Ghost Rider
24. Superman Returns
25. The Green Lantern
26. Batman and Robin
27. Captain America (1990)
28.The Punisher (1989)
29. Steel
30. Catwoman

i haven't seen the avengers, either of the new punisher movies, constantine, or elektra. and i haven't seen the old superman movies since i was like 5 or 6 so i won't include them.

D-Wade316
06-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Do you mean from your list, or from all of the movies made?

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman
2. Batman Begins
3. Iron Man
5. X-2
6. Batman Returns
7. Iron Man 2
8. Blade
9. Spider-Man
10. X-men
11. The Incredible Hulk
12. Captain America
13. Blade 2
14. V for Vendetta
15. Thor
16. Fantastic Four
17. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
18. Batman Forever
19. Dare Devil
20. Hulk
21. Spider-Man 3
22. Blade: Trinity
23. Ghost Rider
24. Superman Returns
25. The Green Lantern
26. Batman and Robin
27. Captain America (1990)
28.The Punisher (1989)
29. Steel
30. Catwoman

i haven't seen the avengers, either of the new punisher movies, constantine, or elektra. and i haven't seen the old superman movies since i was like 5 or 6 so i won't include them.
All the movies. I've seen some like FF and X-Men: The Last Stand but did not list did because they were terrible.

miller-time
06-22-2012, 10:03 AM
All the movies. I've seen some like FF and X-Men: The Last Stand but did not list did because they were terrible.

i forgot last stand. i actually liked that movie. i'd put it somewhere in top of the second half.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
I'll just rank my top 10:

1. TDK
2. Batman Begins
3. Spiderman 2
4. Batman '89
5. The Avengers
6. X-Men First Class
7. Spiderman
8. Blade
9. Iron Man
10. Thor

Alamo
06-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Top Ten

1. The Avengers
2. The Dark Knight
3. Iron Man
4. Spider-Man 2
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Spider-Man
7. Batman Begins
8. Thor
9. The Incredible Hulk
10. Captain America

Swaggin916
06-22-2012, 01:45 PM
1. TDK
2. The Avengers

3. Batman Begins

Everything else.

raiderfan19
06-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Can I count the mask of zorro since batman is a blatant rip off of zorro?

Wakko
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Can I count the mask of zorro since batman is a blatant rip off of zorro?
Rank the Marvel/DC Films you saw

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Qwyjibo
06-22-2012, 04:13 PM
I think the Avengers is the only major one I haven't seen yet.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Spider-Man 2
3. Batman Begins
4. Iron Man
5. Blade
6. Captain America
7. X2
8. Blade 2
9. Superman 2
10. Superman
11. X-Men First Class
12. Spider-Man

Those are the good ones

- Daredevil, Batman Returns, and Hulk were ok.
- Iron Man 2 was meh.
- Thor sucked.
- Batman was overrated and doesn't hold up at all with the far superior recent movies.
- X-Men really sucked.
- The 3rd X-Men movie, whatever it was called, sucked.
- Both Fantastic 4 movies sucked.
- Superman Returns was incredibly boring.

Yao Ming
06-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Top 5:

1.Spider-Man 2
2.Superman(1978)
3.Spider-Man
4.The Dark Knight
5.Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Loneshot
06-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Disregard any list that has any X-film in their top 10. They were all pretty mediocre movies.

SpecialQue
06-22-2012, 05:06 PM
No love for The Watchmen?

Alamo
06-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Disregard any list that has any X-film in their top 10. They were all pretty mediocre movies.

X-Men: First Class was above average.

D-Wade316
06-22-2012, 08:01 PM
What's your top-10?

Rojogaqu11
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
The Avengers
TDK
Spiderman 2
Spiderman
Batman Begins
Ironman
Batman Returns
Superman 2
Ironman 2
Xmen: First Class
Xmen 2
Incredible Hulk
V for Vendetta
Thor
Xmen
etc

Clippersfan86
06-22-2012, 10:04 PM
1. TDK
2. Batman Begins
3. The Avengers
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Iron Man
6. Spider-Man
7. X-Men: First Class
8. X-2
9. Iron Man 2
10. The Incredible Hulk
11. Thor
12. Captain America
13. Spider-Man 3
14. Hulk
15. Superman Returns

Your list is pretty perfect for me. The Amazing Spider-Man is dominating early reviews and will be in the top 5 and shake this list up I bet. DKR will make the list too.

D-Wade316
06-23-2012, 03:34 AM
Your list is pretty perfect for me. The Amazing Spider-Man is dominating early reviews and will be in the top 5 and shake this list up I bet. DKR will make the list too.
Rotten Tomatoes review has been positive so far. Dunno if it can crack top-5. It would depend on the script, Garfield and Stone's performance.

Retelling the origin is a questionable decision. They should have stuck to the comics that Uncle Ben's death forced Peter to become Spidey. SM4 would have been better.

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 03:37 AM
Rotten Tomatoes review has been positive so far. Dunno if it can crack top-5. It would depend on the script, Garfield and Stone's performance.

91 percent on RT. 10 good reviews, 1 poor.

D-Wade316
06-23-2012, 03:47 AM
91 percent on RT. 10 good reviews, 1 poor.
That's a very good sign cuz I felt indifferent about the direction the franchise went. Must be a good one. :cheers:

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 04:02 AM
That's a very good sign cuz I felt indifferent about the direction the franchise went. Must be a good one. :cheers:

Yea... it started growing on me about 2 months ago. When I first saw trailers last year I was like "man WTF is this shit!". Either way... soon enough we will see how good it is!

Alamo
06-23-2012, 04:12 AM
I don't want to set my hopes to high, but from the trailers it looks likes Spider-man will go above and beyond the old trilogy.

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 04:22 AM
IMDB has it at an 8.0. with 8 fans+18 critics who saw movie giving reviews. Spider-Man with Tobey got a 7.4.... part 2 got a 7.5. If it doesn't drop much it will be the highest rated of any Spider-Man movie. Maybe it will be 4-5 spot when it's all said and done which is great. Dark Knight, Begins and Avengers are going to be very hard to uproot from top 3. Imagine if DKR pushes Avengers off the top and it's all Batman movies dominating our lists+critics lists?

dunksby
06-23-2012, 04:44 AM
1. V for Vendetta
2. The Dark Knight
3. Batman Begins
4. Blade
5. X-men
6. Iron Man
7. Blade II

The rest are too bad to rank.

Alamo
06-23-2012, 04:46 AM
IMDB has it at an 8.0. with 8 fans+18 critics who saw movie giving reviews. Spider-Man with Tobey got a 7.4.... part 2 got a 7.5. If it doesn't drop much it will be the highest rated of any Spider-Man movie. Maybe it will be 4-5 spot when it's all said and done which is great. Dark Knight, Begins and Avengers are going to be very hard to uproot from top 3. Imagine if DKR pushes Avengers off the top and it's all Batman movies dominating our lists+critics lists?

I think Rotten Tomatoes is more accurate than IMDB.

1. TDK 94%
2. Iron Man 94%
3. Avengers 93%
4. Spider-Man 2 93%
5. Spider-Man 89%

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 04:49 AM
I think Rotten Tomatoes is more accurate than IMDB.

1. TDK 94%
2. Iron Man 94%
3. Avengers 93%
4. Spider-Man 2 93%
5. Spider-Man 89%

I use both. Either way that's mostly my top 5 outside of swapping Begins for Spider-Man. Just saying so far scores are good. I just read something troubling though from a review that gave it 4/5. The reviewer said you can tell this is directed towards the Twilight crowd... because rather than typical superhero movies centered on zoom in shots on females... I guess it zooms in on Spider-Man's butt and other parts multiple times. Basically these guys are trying to cater to females.

The reviewer basically said it's the first Superhero movie with Twilight in mind :facepalm :facepalm :mad: . Last thing I want is a fu**ing teeny bopper, lustful crowd like Twitards crowding up the theaters for the Spider-Man movies. I swear I'll punch a bitch in the mouth if I hear them the whole time talking about Peter Parker's abs etc. These guys made a huge ass mistake if it's true that they are trying to appease the teenage girl crowd rather than diehard fans. As long as diehards like me can be happy too... w/e I guess.

Alamo
06-23-2012, 04:51 AM
I use both. Either way that's mostly my top 5 outside of swapping Begins for Spider-Man. Just saying so far scores are good. I just read something troubling though from a review that gave it 4/5. The reviewer said you can tell this is directed towards the Twilight crowd... because rather than typical superhero movies centered on zoom in shots on females... I guess it zooms in on Spider-Man's butt and other parts multiple times. Basically these guys are trying to cater to females.

The reviewer basically said it's the first Superhero movie with Twilight in mind :facepalm :facepalm :mad: . Last thing I want is a fu**ing teeny bopper, lustful crowd like Twitards crowding up the theaters for the Spider-Man movies. I swear I'll punch a bitch in the mouth if I hear them the whole time talking about Peter Parker's abs etc. These guys made a huge ass mistake if it's true that they are trying to appease the teenage girl crowd rather than diehard fans. As long as diehards like me can be happy too... w/e I guess.

Reviewer gave it a 4/5 but compared it to twilight? ... Something isn't right here...

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Reviewer gave it a 4/5 but compared it to twilight? ... Something isn't right here...

Comments below ripped him for that. Then again one poster had a fair point which was.... when weren't the Spider-Man movies more female focused than other superhero movies? No other superhero movie was basically a big romance movie like the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films. Literally they were romance movies with a little drama and a few fights. So maybe it's not so bad :confusedshrug: .

Alamo
06-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Comments below ripped him for that. Then again one poster had a fair point which was.... when weren't the Spider-Man movies more female focused than other superhero movies? No other superhero movie was basically a big romance movie like the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films. Literally they were romance movies with a little drama and a few fights. So maybe it's not so bad :confusedshrug: .

At least it has Emma Stone :confusedshrug:

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 05:07 AM
At least it has Emma Stone :confusedshrug:

:oldlol: . Honestly I'll have an open mind. I know Spider-Man movies are very "romancy" but.... maybe the fights will be amazing? One thing I really hope they don't fu** up is Aunt May and Uncle Ben. I actually think the casting and script of those two were GREAT in Raimi's movies and added a ton of substance. Uncle Ben's death made me tear up of course.

I really hope that level of emotion and feeling of loss is still in this movie... if not then it's not going to be as realistic.

D-Wade316
06-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Batman would bump Superman from the #1 spot in my all-time list. :coleman:

Loneshot
06-23-2012, 09:41 AM
What's your top-10?

Watchmen
V for Vendetta
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
Avengers
Spider-Man 2
Batman (89')
Batman Begins
Iron Man 2
Captain America: First Avengers

If this was included animated films, then it would look way different. I also don't think Green Lantern was nearly as awful as it get credit for being.

I really didn't enjoy any of the X-films. Not in the least. Whether its blatant bad continuity, bad casting, or just plain generic, i couldn't get into any of them. They were all flash, no substance.

On the flip-side, i enjoyed the Captain America movie more than most i guess. I'm a Captain mark though, so maybe that's why.

Bano114
06-23-2012, 10:36 AM
:oldlol: . Honestly I'll have an open mind. I know Spider-Man movies are very "romancy" but.... maybe the fights will be amazing? One thing I really hope they don't fu** up is Aunt May and Uncle Ben. I actually think the casting and script of those two were GREAT in Raimi's movies and added a ton of substance. Uncle Ben's death made me tear up of course.

I really hope that level of emotion and feeling of loss is still in this movie... if not then it's not going to be as realistic.

:wtf:

What part of a man who shoots webs and a giant lizard attacking the city realistic? You have to give a little leeway for reality on this one.

Clippersfan86
06-23-2012, 02:35 PM
:wtf:

What part of a man who shoots webs and a giant lizard attacking the city realistic? You have to give a little leeway for reality on this one.

You know what I meant smartass :oldlol: . I meant in accordance with the comics when I said realistic... maybe poor word choice on my part. Just meant I hope they don't minimize the importance of Uncle Ben and Aunt May, when in Sam Raimi's films they had a huge role.

embersyc
06-23-2012, 07:20 PM
The Dark Knight
Batman
Superman 2
The Avengers
V for Vendetta
Thor
Batman Begins
Iron Man
Superman
Spiderman
Batman Returns
Spiderman 2
Watchmen

Those are probably the only ones worth mentioning, all the rest are very weak.

Myth
06-23-2012, 07:55 PM
1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Avengers
5. X-2
6. X-Men
7. Batman
8. Iron Man
9. Batman Returns
10. Watchmen
11. Spider-man
12. Spider-man 2
13. The Incredible Hulk
14. Captain America
15. Thor
16. Batman (1966)
17. Superman
18. Superman II
19. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
20. X-Men 3: The Last Stand
21. Blade
22. Spider-man 3
23. Batman Forever
24. Superman Returns
25. Punisher
26. Dare Devil
27. Green Lantern
28. Iron Man 2
29. Hulk
30. Superman III
31. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
32. Fantastic Four
33. Batman and Robin
34. Ghost Rider
35. Steel
36. Catwoman

Riddler
06-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Judging by some of the rankings... BLADE 2 is a very underrated movie.

I think that movie might crack the top 4... Unless I'm forgetting something.

Dark Knight
Avengers
Batman Begins
Blade 2
Iron Man
(all the X-men movies in no particular order).
V for Vendetta

NuggetsFan
06-23-2012, 11:01 PM
V for Vendetta
Dark Night
Thor

My top 3. Haven't seen alot of those movies tho, including the Avengers.

Timmy D for MVP
06-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Top 10

1. Spider Man 2
2. The Avengers
3. The Dark Knight
4. Superman
5. Batman Begins
6. X-2
7. Men in Black (yup)
8. Spider Man
9. Iron Man
10. Superman II

Bottom 10 (In no specific order)

Catwoman
Daredevil
Batman and Robin
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
X-3
Spider Man 3
Fantastic Four
Steel
The Punisher
Ghost Rider

Clippersfan86
06-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Top 10

1. Spider Man 2
2. The Avengers
3. The Dark Knight
4. Superman
5. Batman Begins
6. X-2
7. Men in Black (yup)
8. Spider Man
9. Iron Man
10. Superman II

Bottom 10 (In no specific order)

Catwoman
Daredevil
Batman and Robin
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
X-3
Spider Man 3
Fantastic Four
Steel
The Punisher
Ghost Rider

Man not sure why so many people hated The Punisher. It's one of my top 7 favorite superhero movies. The one with Tom Jane as main actor. I think it's edgy and badass.

Myth
06-24-2012, 05:35 AM
I find it interesting that people are counting V for Vendetta yet ignore Road to Perdition. I don't count either as primary comics, but if you do count one, I don't see why you wouldn't count both.

miller-time
06-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Judging by some of the rankings... BLADE 2 is a very underrated movie.

I think that movie might crack the top 4... Unless I'm forgetting something.

some of the CGI is cartoony, but apart from that i thought it was a pretty decent action movie. i found ranking these movies pretty difficult. both blade movies are pretty good, but i put blade 1 higher because i thought it was more original and it did help kick off the big budget marvel movie industry.

embersyc
06-24-2012, 09:03 AM
I find it interesting that people are counting V for Vendetta yet ignore Road to Perdition. I don't count either as primary comics, but if you do count one, I don't see why you wouldn't count both.

Never saw Road to Perdition and didn't really know it was a comic book movie. What's more interesting is Dark Horse comics is totally ignored (300, Sin City, Hellboy, Alien vs. Predator).

miller-time
06-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Never saw Road to Perdition and didn't really know it was a comic book movie. What's more interesting is Dark Horse comics is totally ignored (300, Sin City, Hellboy, Alien vs. Predator).

because the title of the thread says Marvel/DC

D-Wade316
06-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah. I thought Hellboy was a Marvel character. You could add them.

Timmy D for MVP
06-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Man not sure why so many people hated The Punisher. It's one of my top 7 favorite superhero movies. The one with Tom Jane as main actor. I think it's edgy and badass.

It may be part of a personal bias for me. I don't like the Punisher in general.

But I didn't think that was a good movie at all, just from a movie stand point. It was awful.

Clippersfan86
06-24-2012, 03:51 PM
It may be part of a personal bias for me. I don't like the Punisher in general.

But I didn't think that was a good movie at all, just from a movie stand point. It was awful.

I'd give it a solid 6. Not a good or great movie but solid. I have no bias towards Punisher either. Didn't even read the comics.

gigantes
06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Rank the Marvel/DC Films you saw
from what i've seen, most all suck balls.

i mean, 99% of the shitty marvel / DC films are specifically produced for little kids and arrested adolescents who lack imagination in the clinical sense. meaning, you need deep mental help if you think those are good films in any sense of the word.

having said that, a couple are worth applauding. the original batman, maybe the dark knight reboot. stuff like that. but it's a very short list...

D-Wade316
06-24-2012, 11:04 PM

i mean, 99% of the shitty marvel / DC films are specifically produced for little kids and arrested adolescents who lack imagination in the clinical sense. meaning, you need deep mental help if you think those are good films in any sense of the word.

having said that, a couple are worth applauding. the original batman, maybe the dark knight reboot. stuff like that. but it's a very short list...
:biggums: Then stay away from them. Are they that much different from other sci-fi films? Hell no.

Myth
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM

Nah, I know a good amount of adults that like them. There are at least 10+ good comic book movies. You just can't expect The Godfather from them.

sodap
06-25-2012, 12:11 AM
1. batman begins
2. the dark knight
3. batman
4. batman returns
5. superman

everything else is shit in my books.

(I guess sin city, 300, v for vendetta, the watchmen, dont count, those are pretty good movies)

Shade8780
08-07-2014, 01:08 PM
There's some movies that I've seen before but don't remember much like Spider-Man 2 and 3, Hulk or movies I didn't pay attention too when I was watching them like The Avengers :P I'll probably watch that on Netflix tonight, but I'm gonna go ahead with my list now anyway and edit it later. I'll also be seeing Guardians of the Galaxy in the next couple days.

1. The Dark Knight
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. X-Men: Days of Future Past
4. Batman Begins
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. X-Men: First Class
7. Spider-Man
8. Iron Man
9. X2
10. Captain America: The First Avenger
11. Thor
12. The Wolverine