PDA

View Full Version : Does Michael Jordan hate Lebron James?

keep-itreal
06-22-2012, 09:26 PM
I wonder how he feels about Lebro now that he has won a ring

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Let's stop talking about Jordan. Let's just talk about LeBron. He just won an NBA Finals MVP at age 27 yrs.old. 6-7 months younger than MJ.

Smoke117
06-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm sure he doesn't care one way or another. He's filthy rich and considered the greatest basketball player of all time...what reason does he have to be salty about Lebron james? I'm pretty sure Lebron isn't even on his radar as far as what he thinks about day to day, week to week, or month to month.

ConanRulesNBC
06-22-2012, 09:37 PM
I wonder how he feels about Lebro now that he has won a ring

Probably feels he can talk about being greater once he wins 7 championships and leads his team to more than 72 wins in a regular season.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Let's stop talking about Jordan. Let's just talk about LeBron. He just won an NBA Finals MVP at age 27 yrs.old. 6-7 months younger than MJ.
what does this have to do with anything?

KingBeasley08
06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
yea but jordan probably hates everyboy so its not a big deal lol

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
I doubt he hates him, but he sure as hell doesn't like him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2012, 09:43 PM
how are you so sure of this?

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 09:44 PM

He's now old, fat, and a horrible team owner. He's a grumpy old man. Jordan needs to sell his team.

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 09:46 PM
how are you so sure of this?
It's pretty obvious. Michael Jordan is a douche bag as a person. He is who he is as a player, but as a person, he's not a likeable guy to say the least.

He still thinks he's in competition with these young guys. He resents that guys like Kobe and LeBron are in a bigger spotlight than he is right now.

QUIZZLE
06-22-2012, 09:47 PM

But at age 27, has been in the league longer than MJ was when he was 27. I don't know why people wish to ignore that.

Hittin_Shots
06-22-2012, 09:47 PM
He's now old, fat, and a horrible team owner. He's a grumpy old man. Jordan needs to sell his team.

You need to sell your computer and save us all from you.

Ketchup
06-22-2012, 09:50 PM
But at age 27, has been in the league longer than MJ was when he was 27. I don't know why people wish to ignore that.

So he's been better for longer? How is this a bad thing?

nightprowler10
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't like him. He probably sees stuff like wearing #23 in Cleveland and throwing chalk as LeBron trying to copy him.

NumberSix
Because it doesn't matter. There's no requirement to win in less years than Michael Jordan did. Nobody cares how many years it took MJ to win his first. That's not the mandatory standard.

Both Bird and Magic won faster than MJ did. So the fck what? It means nothing.

nightprowler10
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Because it doesn't matter. There's no requirement to win in less years than Michael Jordan did. Nobody cares how many years it took MJ to win his first. That's not the mandatory standard.

Yet people (especially ESPN) loves pointing out how LeBron is the youngest to do x y and z.

DuMa
06-22-2012, 09:58 PM
it'll be interesting if he does give Lebron some credit. he has been one to use Lebron as a scapegoat to why kids dont work as hard today because he was given a multimillion dollar sponsorship contract long before he ever played a NBA game. Im sure if he learns of the hard work that James put in to become a champion, he can learn to respect LBJ.

But i doubt MJ ever has the time to analyze the current generation of players correctly. He is still living it up from his legacy.

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Great basketball player, but this old fart is one of the biggest douchebags in the history of modern civilization. Hakeem, Bird, and Magic praised LeBron after he won his first NBA title. Jordan's ego is the size of the Pacific Ocean. Thank God LeBron didn't mention Jordan last night. This ain't 1998. It's already 2012.

RRR3
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Maybe, but not because he's worried LeBron will surpass him or anything (he won't, and even if he was on pace to, I doubt Jordan would believe he was), but because as others have said Jordan is kind of an old grouch:oldlol: Still the GOAT of course.

QUIZZLE
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM

You're trying to tell me it means nothing in comparing their legacies? Jordan got it done sooner than LeBron did. I only said something cause LeBron23 said that LeBron got it when he was younger. Okay, MJ didn't come out of high school to play.

cteach111
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm sure he doesn't care one way or another. He's filthy rich and considered the greatest basketball player of all time...what reason does he have to be salty about Lebron james? I'm pretty sure Lebron isn't even on his radar as far as what he thinks about day to day, week to week, or month to month.

lol, i doubt that. We know enough about Jordan that he would use any ounce gossip/criticism/whatever against anyone who was a threat. He keeps tabs on these things.

nightprowler10
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
it'll be interesting if he does give Lebron some credit. he has been one to use Lebron as a scapegoat to why kids dont work as hard today because he was given a multimillion dollar sponsorship contract long before he ever played a NBA game.
He would have a point if he said that, but when did he say that?

hkfosho
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Doesn't matter if jordan hates lebron or not, Jordan's still the GOAT. 1 ring by lebron doesn't even breach top 10 of all time list.

next

bwink23
06-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Why is everyone referring to Jordan as a D-bag, when they have no clue about him other than what they've heard from the media??:confusedshrug:

bwink23
06-22-2012, 10:03 PM
He would have a point if he said that, but when did he say that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZjiJb9Efk

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Why is everyone referring to Jordan as a D-bag, when they have no clue about him other than what they've heard from the media??:confusedshrug:

Justs asks Chammillionaire, and some of his former teammates. People are saying that LeBron and Kobe have a huge ego, But I have never seen MJ give some praise and props to his rivals, and contemporaries. Magic, Bird, and Hakeem never talked thrash to the younger and current NBA Players. They are good sports.

inclinerator
06-22-2012, 10:08 PM
he doesnt like lebron, never talked with him or about him

bwink23
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Justs asks Chammillionaire, and some of his former teammates. People are saying that LeBron and Kobe have a huge ego, But I have never seen MJ give some praise to his rivals, and contemporaries. Magic, Bird, and Hakeem never talked thrash to the younger and current NBA Players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pp10aHLdEc

Here Jordan says Lebron has a bigger upside than Kobe and very well could be better than ALOT of players (throughout history)

:confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM
You need to sell your computer and save us all from you.
:oldlol:

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pp10aHLdEc

Here Jordan says Lebron has a bigger upside than Kobe and very well could be better than ALOT of players (throughout history)

:confusedshrug:

Thanks for the video.

Ancient Legend
06-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Michael Jordan almost never compares or talks about other players. If he did he would put a lot of pressure on said players.

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 10:26 PM
You're trying to tell me it means nothing in comparing their legacies? Jordan got it done sooner than LeBron did. I only said something cause LeBron23 said that LeBron got it when he was younger. Okay, MJ didn't come out of high school to play.
I don't compare legacies, so it's utterly meaningless to me.

AngelEyes
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Great basketball player, but this old fart is one of the biggest douchebags in the history of modern civilization. Hakeem, Bird, and Magic praised LeBron after he won his first NBA title. Jordan's ego is the size of the Pacific Ocean. Thank God LeBron didn't mention Jordan last night. This ain't 1998. It's already 2012.

He's 49 you little asshole, since when is that old? Even little ***** such as yourself get older, hate to tell you that.

AngelEyes
06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Justs asks Chammillionaire, and some of his former teammates. People are saying that LeBron and Kobe have a huge ego, But I have never seen MJ give some praise and props to his rivals, and contemporaries. Magic, Bird, and Hakeem never talked thrash to the younger and current NBA Players. They are good sports.

Really? You've never heard Jordan praise his contemporaries? The guy praises the shit out of Magic, Bird, Hakeem whenever asked about them.

jbryan1984
06-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I hope so.

Sarcastic
06-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Lebron really has no chance to be better than Jordan at all. No reason for him to hate Lebron.

Lebron23
06-22-2012, 11:10 PM
lebron23 always bringing the lulz

He's probably a gay mexican.

nextlife
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Michael would have no problem saying how good Lebron is if he was asked. Michael is probably flattered by the fact that he is Lebron's idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8IHqmRcHDo&feature=related