PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Lost to Miami in 5 in 2011 ECF

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 05:20 PM
What the hell did they do in 2012 to make people think they could be an even better Lebron/Heat team?

Nash
06-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Nothing. The thing is that people don't realize that Miami shift into much higher gear when the playoffs come around. We've seen that two years in a row now. They play just enough in the regular season but in the playoffs they change their game completely different way. Thats why I've never really been worried about Miami when they lose against Chicago or OKC in the regular season.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Nothing. The thing is that people don't realize that Miami shift into much higher gear when the playoffs come around. We've seen that two years in a row now. They play just enough in the regular season but in the playoffs they change their game completely different way. Thats why I've never really been worried about Miami when they lose against Chicago or OKC in the regular season.

Exactly. Were there people that actually thought a old Richard Hamilton would be the difference this season?

StateOfMind12
06-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Rip Hamilton, experience gained from the playoffs of 2011, and also the improvement of the young players on the Bulls.

I thought the Bulls had a chance against the Heat but I would have favored the Heat.

Bulls definitely would have won if Bosh was out because Bosh was one of the biggest reasons why the Heat won last season.

asdf1990
06-24-2012, 05:40 PM
supposedly this big time choker named rose was gonna take out the heat. lol

kuzdeen
06-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Bulls had me fooled too, they added richard hamilton who missed out alot of games, They had a deep bench and had a good record despite rose missing alot of games.. Moving the ball around improved compared to season, they seriously need someone to help thibodeau run the offense, he has the defense on lock.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:02 PM
supposedly this big time choker named rose was gonna take out the heat. lol

:applause:

ripthekik
06-24-2012, 06:12 PM
The bulls this year were different. They were able to win a ton of games even without Rose. They had one more year of experience, got better, added Rip who was a big fix to their lineup last year. Last year they had no SG, no one to take the pressure off Rose.

Last year and this year are entirely different stories, my friend.

If every year were the same, Lebron would have choked again this finals :lol

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:13 PM
So what Bulls player fukked your mom
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You literally can't go one day without making a Bulls Rose thread. So according to your dumbass logic, Miami lucky as hell they avoided Dallas.

magnax1
06-24-2012, 06:16 PM
They were a much better offensive team this year, and that was without Rose for half the season.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:16 PM
They were a much better offensive team this year, and that was without Rose for half the season.
Stop using logic man. Its bad for dickriders health.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Bulls fans are doing their best to try and forget about Lebron shutting down Rose in the clutch :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:23 PM
So what Bulls player fukked your mom

You literally can't go one day without making a Bulls Rose thread. So according to your dumbass logic, Miami lucky as hell they avoided Dallas.

Stay Mad :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
Bulls fans are doing their best to try and forget about Lebron shutting down Rose in the clutch :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
You're doing your best to hide the insecurity too (which is terribly failing btw). Miami wins a ring, and you LITERALLY can't stop talking about the Bulls. Are you that damn nervous?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Roc Nation
The bulls this year were different. They were able to win a ton of games even without Rose. They
But they couldn't beat the Sixers without him :coleman:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
But they couldn't beat the Sixers without him :coleman:
Noah going down and Sixer's top scorer being their PGs, after Rose went down, probably had something to do with it. And they visibly gave up in game 2 and 3.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:27 PM
You're doing your best to hide the insecurity too (which is terribly failing btw). Miami wins a ring, and you LITERALLY can't stop talking about the Bulls. Are you that damn nervous?

Did the Bulls improve enough to take the Heat to 6 games now? :oldlol:

Was Rose going to raise his microscopic FG% against Lebron?:oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Did the Bulls improve enough to take the Heat to 6 games now? :oldlol:

Was Rose going to raise his microscopic FG% against Lebron?:oldlol:
You're just too easy man....and can't even back shit up. I like how you ignored the Mavs probably beating the Heat again, you know, since your logic says what happened last year will happen again.

This is why you and your comrades are considered a joke in the NBA. Charles Barkley just took shots at you AGAIN 2 days ago.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-24-2012, 06:29 PM
You're trying to forget how Lebron shut down himself in the finals last year as well :lol

Roc Nation
06-24-2012, 06:31 PM
IMO Miami with Bosh woulda taken the Bulls out in 6. Rip Hamilton wouldn't have made a difference cuz he was shook as hell when Wade knocked him on his ass during the regular season :oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:34 PM
You're trying to forget how Lebron shut down himself in the finals last year as well :lol

Bulls fans have to deflect because they know Lebron owns their team :oldlol: That numbers don't lie, Lebron had owned your franchise and Rose for the last few years.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Bulls fans have to deflect because they know Lebron owns their team :oldlol: That numbers don't lie, Lebron had owned your franchise and Rose for the last few years.
And thats why he had a seat in the same place Rose did last year, huh?
These stans are too funny, like anyone actually celebrates a conference championship.

But then again, from a person who up and down thinks Lebron is easily better than MJ, we don't expect much from you anyway.
:lol :lol

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
And thats why he had a seat in the same place Rose did last year, huh?
These stans are too funny, like anyone actually celebrates a conference championship.

But then again, from a person who up and down thinks Lebron is easily better than MJ, we don't expect much from you anyway.

Lebron has won a championship. Rose couldn't even beat Chalmers in the NCAA championship. Dude is a low IQ PG that will be nothing without his athleticism. How long until Chicago has to amnesty him? :oldlol:

Roc Nation
06-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Lebron has won a championship. Rose couldn't even beat Chalmers in the NCAA championship. Dude is a low IQ PG that will be nothing without his athleticism. How long until Chicago has to amnesty him? :oldlol:
That was one of the best games in memory :applause:

Chalmers went into God mode in the clutch :bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:41 PM
That was one of the best games in memory :applause:

Chalmers went into God mode in the clutch :bowdown:
Chalmers might own Rose more than Lebron :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Lebron has won a championship.
And took him 9 years and joining his bestest buddy to Rose's 4, are you seriously telling me 9 = 4? Damn dude, you really need some help.

Rose couldn't even beat Chalmers in the NCAA championship.
Yea, cause Rose carrying his team wasn't good enough, especially with the game coming down to FTs. Seriously, try better son.

Dude is a low IQ PG that will be nothing without his athleticism. How long until Chicago has to amnesty him? :oldlol:
Is that why he has perfected the floater? One of the hardest shots in the NBA that requires skill and practice? I know you Lebron fans are nervous about the future, but god damn
Dude here shivering like a cold bitch.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Rose is so good he forced the Heat into a 5 game playoff series :applause:

TylerOO
06-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Jesus you all look like little babies. IMO Bulls will never beat a healthy heat team

Tenchi Ryu
Rose is so good he forced the Heat into a 5 game playoff series :applause:
That's it? I expected more from you. I'm disappointed.

Roc Nation
Yea, cause Rose carrying his team wasn't good enough, especially with the game coming down to FTs. Seriously, try better son.

Ok, I'm not taking part of this feud but this is false. Rose did not "carry" his team. Callipari teams are always stacked

RRR3
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Rose can't ever beat Chalmers, though, I think Chalmers put a curse on him or something:lol
Seriously, though, the only reason ANYONE would be scared of the Bulls is because of Derrick Rose. Without him, they're not scaring anyone.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:53 PM
That's it? I expected more from you. I'm disappointed.

What else do you want to talk about? How Rose will never be the same player again? How Chicago is a regular season team? How Lebron without Bosh/Wade would still have beaten the 76ers? :oldlol: GTFO kid. You are proved yourself to be a Rose stan, who is even on record of saying Rose is the best player in the NBA

Blue&Orange
06-24-2012, 06:54 PM
What the hell did they do in 2012 to make people think they could be an even better Lebron/Heat team?
Heat scored more 7 points than the Bulls the entire series, if you seriously believe this year Bulls weren't more than 7 points better compared with last year, ok. :lol

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Heat scored more 7 points than the Bulls the entire series, if you seriously believe this year Bulls weren't more than 7 points better compared with last year, ok. :lol

You're a butthurt Knicks fan that is still mad about Lebron not signing with you. :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Rose can't ever beat Chalmers, though, I think Chalmers put a curse on him or something:lol
Seriously, though, the only reason ANYONE would be scared of the Bulls is because of Derrick Rose. Without him, they're not scaring anyone.
Of course they aren't. The entire reason it works is because you have a superstar surrounded by good roleplayers who compliment his game. Last year was Rose playing hero ball, and as good as he was, it doesn't work like that. This was all about his teammates getting better, and able to produce.

Which is why its retarded to say what did the Bulls do this year compared to last when the main thing that killed us last year, we fixed. Guys learned to move the ball, space the floor and drop shots AROUND rose, a big reason why our 3pt FG% sky rocketed to one of the best in the league. People could actually score this year, did people even SEE Gibson this year?! He was a monster in the post, and even developed a jumper. Then you had Lucas coming out of no where dropping 20+ points a game on occasion.

It wasn't just Rip coming, the entire team improved around Rose.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 06:57 PM

Exactly. And the thing is, even with Rose, they still can't do sh1t. What was his FG% against Lebron? 9%? :applause:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 06:59 PM
What else do you want to talk about? How Rose will never be the same player again? How Chicago is a regular season team? How Lebron without Bosh/Wade would still have beaten the 76ers? :oldlol: GTFO kid. You are proved yourself to be a Rose stan, who is even on record of saying Rose is the best player in the NBA
:lol :lol :lol
Where is this? Show me if its on Record. :lol Now I do admit I'd pick Rose over anyone, sure, he's my favorite player. I've had him in top 5 all year, that's never changes.

You gonna start making shit up now?

RRR3
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Of course they aren't. The entire reason it works is because you have a superstar surrounded by good roleplayers who compliment his game. Last year was Rose playing hero ball, and as good as he was, it doesn't work like that. This was all about his teammates getting better, and able to produce.

Which is why its retarded to say what did the Bulls do this year compared to last when the main thing that killed us last year, we fixed. Guys learned to move the ball, space the floor and drop shots AROUND rose, a big reason why our 3pt FG% sky rocketed to one of the best in the league. People could actually score this year, did people even SEE Gibson this year?! He was a monster in the post, and even developed a jumper. Then you had Lucas coming out of no where dropping 20+ points a game on occasion.

It wasn't just Rip coming, the entire team improved around Rose.
Rose didn't play for a large part of the year, how is he responsible for other players picking up the slack? :biggums: You think John Lucas scored 20 a few times because of Rose? :rolleyes: No, he did it because he got more of an opportunity to play and had a few nice games. Taj Gibson is not a "Monster" in the post, if he was a monster, why does he back up Boozer and score 8 points a game? :confusedshrug: Gibson's scoring was, statistically at least, similar to his first two seasons. When I did see him play, I saw that he is a very energetic rebounder and very good defender with an improving jumper. He's like a prime Udonis Haslem maybe, dude, don't act like he's a stud.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Exactly. And the thing is, even with Rose, they still can't do sh1t. What was his FG% against Lebron? 9%? :applause:
You dipshit, you aren't even understanding what he's saying. He's saying that Bulls with Rose is a threat, and you're literally contradicting that. How retarded can you get?

RRR3
Yeah but Rose is still an elite player, and before last year's ECF he worried me. He still would, because players get better...No one on else on the Bulls is really anything for Miami to worry about though. Even though LBJ destroyed him, I've never been like "Oh yeah! heat are playing the bulls! Should be easy!", because I know Rose can do better.

SilkkTheShocker
Where is this? Show me if its on Record. :lol Now I do admit I'd pick Rose over anyone, sure, he's my favorite player. I've had him in top 5 all year, that's never changes.

You gonna start making shit up now?

i don't gotta make sh1t up. You're the one in my thread making excuses for the Bulls :oldlol: The Heat just won the championship, what excuse do they need? Kiss the ring, bitch :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:04 PM
You dipshit, you aren't even understanding what he's saying. He's saying that Bulls with Rose is a threat, and you're literally contradicting that. How retarded can you get?

He is saying Rose is the only weapon on the Bulls. And I agree. But whats it matter when your best weapon is a water pistol? :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Rose didn't play for a large part of the year, how is he responsible for other players picking up the slack?
WTF? Of course he ain't responsible for picking up their slack, the whole point is that they could pick up their own damn slack, which was lacked last year.

You think John Lucas scored 20 a few times because of Rose?
Dude, wtf are you talking about? John Lucas scored because he's a scorer, the ENTIRE point I'm making about the team being able to produce.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Are you even reading what I'm saying?! The team got better, that's the ENTIRE point. Rose had a BETTER team surrounding him compared to last year. They worked their asses off and improved, them winning without Rose proved that.

You Lebron stans always rewording shit and starting conflict.
:facepalm :facepalm

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:07 PM
i don't gotta make sh1t up. You're the one in my thread making excuses for the Bulls :oldlol: The Heat just won the championship, what excuse do they need? Kiss the ring, bitch :oldlol:
You just did, can't even back it up. Moron. This guy is just too easy man.

RRR3
06-24-2012, 07:09 PM
WTF? Of course he ain't responsible for picking up their slack, the whole point is that they could pick up their own damn slack, which was lacked last year.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? John Lucas scored because he's a scorer, the ENTIRE point I'm making about the team being able to produce.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Are you even reading what I'm saying?! The team got better, that's the ENTIRE point. Rose had a BETTER team surrounding him compared to last year. They worked their asses off and improved, them winning without Rose proved that.

You Lebron stans always rewording shit and starting conflict.
:facepalm :facepalm
:biggums: What are you getting mad about? I just was pointing out things I disagreed with, one beign that I thought you were overrating Taj Gibson. And sure Lucas is a nice spark off the bench, but he's not ever going to carry a team or even come close to it.

hawksdogsbraves
06-24-2012, 07:09 PM
I think the Bulls at full strength would have beaten the Heat if they didn't have Bosh. If both teams are at full strength, the Heat win.

Now that Rose has a torn ACL, I don't know how this rivalry will play out. If his athleticism is diminished, then he'll never be the same player, and the Bulls-Heat rivalry will never culminate the way people thought it would before this season's playoffs. If he comes back fine, then it will certainly be must see tv for three or four seasons.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
:biggums: What are you getting mad about? I just was pointing out things I disagreed with, one beign that I thought you were overrating Taj Gibson. And sure Lucas is a nice spark off the bench, but he's not ever going to carry a team or even come close to it.
I was mad cause you made it sound like I'm saying Rose is the reason other players are good. And I'm saying the exact opposite, they got better on their own, and surrounding Rose, that would have siginificantly helped compared to last year.

So when you have dumbasses like Silkshit saying "What did the bulls do this year differently from last year?", the entire team of players getting better not named Rose is a pretty damn big change. Especially at times this year when Miami's supporting cast got worse.

Apogee
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Im drunk as **** and this thread is hilarious ass ****. Its like i'm back in in highschool :lol :lol

RRR3
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I was mad cause you made it sound like I'm saying Rose is the reason other players are good. And I'm saying the exact opposite, they got better on their own, and surrounding Rose, that would have siginificantly helped compared to last year.

So when you have dumbasses like Silkshit saying "What did the bulls do this year differently from last year?", the entire team of players getting better not named Rose is a pretty damn big change.
That's nice, but the Heat also got better this year so...:confusedshrug:
Really though, I fail to see how John Lucas and Taj Gibson were going to be the difference maker in the series this year. I don't think Wade would have played like complete trash again (who knows though, Wade is erratic these days), and Heat had Udonis Haslem healthy this year (albeit w/o his jumper for god knows why) and a more effective Mike Miller, as well as a much improved Chalmers, and a key addition in Shane Battier. They also got rid of Mike Bibby, who was dead weight. Plus LeBron improved as well.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
You just did, can't even back it up. Moron. This guy is just too easy man.

You are on record of saying Rose is the best player in the league. Deny all you want, but you said it. I have no reason to lie. And if im a moron, than whats the point of resonding to everything I say? It seems im in your head, big time :oldlol: I can't make a thread without you following me around like a puppy. And you want to know what the funny part is? All your BS excuses for your team don't mean sh1t. At the end of the day the Heat are building a potential dynasty. Your best player will never be the same again and your team is stuck with being a regular season wonder for the time being. So you can continue to spew excuses and follow me around like a bitch, but at the end of the day Lebron is an NBA champion, while your team crumbles into nothing :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:19 PM

So when you have dumbasses like Silkshit saying "What did the bulls do this year differently from last year?", the entire team of players getting better not named Rose is a pretty damn big change. Especially at times this year when Miami's supporting cast got worse.

I stopped reading right there. You got mad because of what someone said on a message board? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: ****ing pathetic :roll: :roll: I bet your eyes started to water when you saw KD cry on his mother's shoulder :oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Really though, I fail to see how John Lucas and Taj Gibson were going to be the difference maker in the series this year. I don't think Wade would have played like complete trash again (who knows though, Wade is erratic these days), and Heat had Udonis Haslem healthy this year (albeit w/o his jumper for god knows why) and a more effective Mike Miller, as well as a much improved Chalmers, and a key addition in Shane Battier. They also got rid of Mike Bibby, who was dead weight. Plus LeBron improved as well.

Leave him alone before you make him mad again :oldlol:

Let him sit in his room and throw his toys against the wall. Maybe one of his dads will console him :oldlol:

Apogee
06-24-2012, 07:22 PM

Let him sit in his room and throw his toys against the wall. Maybe one of his dads will console him :oldlol:

This is some goood shit yall keep it up :lol :lol :lol

RRR3
06-24-2012, 07:22 PM

LOL I'm done arguing here though. You guys have fun, I don't think either of you will be able to convince the other.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
LOL I'm done arguing here though. You guys have fun, I don't think either of you will be able to convince the other.

I don't need to convince him anything.

Lebron = Finals MVP/Champion
Heat = Champions
Rose= crippled low IQ PG that will be playing Iverson and Marbury in Europe in a few season
Bulls= Regular season team

Denial is a bitch :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Really though, I fail to see how John Lucas and Taj Gibson were going to be the difference maker in the series this year. I don't think Wade would have played like complete trash again (who knows though, Wade is erratic these days), and Heat had Udonis Haslem healthy this year (albeit w/o his jumper for god knows why) and a more effective Mike Miller, as well as a much improved Chalmers, and a key addition in Shane Battier. They also got rid of Mike Bibby, who was dead weight.
No, the entire team got better, Lucas and Gibson are just two examples....I'll painfully break all of it down.

Boozer was still nerve-racking on defense, but he did show effort this year on defense compared to last year. And his offense and rebounding really helped.

Noah was mostly same ole Noah, energetic Center who can pass, defend and hustle at an elite level. Can also score in the paint, and developed that weird but somehow effective tornado mid range jumpshot of his.

Deng was really hindered with the wrist injury, but in the process improved his 3 pt game. So while he wasn't slashing as much as he was, he made up for it with better perimeter shooting.

I explained Gibson and Lucas.

Brewer was probably our best man to man defender, and developed an occasional 3 pointer that he could sometimes drop. And his baseline game was excellent. Basically a offensively better Keith Bogans.

Korver was looking more consistent this year compares to last.

Asik offensive game seemed to regress, but his Defensive one was still really good.

Rip came and brought spacing, which was the most important factor he brought. His screen game, passing, and ability to knock down the mid-range jumper made him a valuable assets. He dropped an average of 18 points in the post season even after Rose went down. Do you know how much we would kill for our SG last year to drop 18 points last year in the ECF?

Point is, the one thing we were, offensively challenged, the only thing that was our problem, we fixed. Miami's Roleplayers were very inconsistent this year, especially after ASG. Hell, even in the post season, in the Pacers and Celtics series, we were literally just talking about 2 weeks ago how Lebron was carrying scrubs.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:28 PM
I have no reason to lie.
You have every reason to lie. You are a known Lebron dickriding Rose hater who has made a Rose/Bulls related thread every time you visit since Miami won the ship. You clearly have Chicago on your mind, and still find chances to hate. Its pretty sad at this point.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:30 PM
I stopped reading right there. You got mad because of what someone said on a message board? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: ****ing pathetic :roll: :roll: I bet your eyes started to water when you saw KD cry on his mother's shoulder :oldlol: :oldlol:
I was quoting him moron, cause he used the word Mad. How fukkin dumb are you man? Seriously, this shit is sad at this point.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
You have every reason to lie. You are a known Lebron dickriding Rose hater who has made a Rose/Bulls related thread every time you visit since Miami won the ship. You clearly have Chicago on your mind, and still find chances to hate. Its pretty sad at this point.

Didn't you say that RR3 made you "mad" in one of yours posts? And you are calling me "sad"? :oldlol: You have obviously proven in this thread and to the board that you're an emotional little b1tch that gets upset if someone doesn't agree with them. Getting upset over something someone says over a MESSAGE BOARD, is a SERIOUS sign of weakness. Get help.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:35 PM
I was quoting him moron, cause he used the word Mad. How fukkin dumb are you man? Seriously, this shit is sad at this point.

Its "sad", yet you keep responding to me. Like I said, im in your head :oldlol:

Apogee
06-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Tenchi seems butthurt.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Didn't you say that RR3 made you "mad" in one of yours posts?
I refuse to believe you are this stupid.
RR3 said "What are you getting mad about?"
And I'm quoting him sarcastically....are you that confused when people forget quotations? Jesus.

And you are calling me "sad"? :oldlol: You have obviously proven in this thread and to the board that you're an emotional little b1tch that gets upset if someone doesn't agree with them. Getting upset over something someone says over a MESSAGE BOARD, is a SERIOUS sign of weakness. Get help.
No, I'm getting annoyed at your retarded ass. You say dumb shit, try to forget it, and talk out your ass. You make no sense, then when people call your ass out, you can only resort to the same old ass "U mad" cliches. You're a troll, and everyone has already aknowledged this. Then when people put your ass in check, you come with some off the wall new topic. We were talking about Chicago and Miami last year, and you bring up this years championship, completely changing the subject.

Retardation is bliss for you bruh,

MichaelCheazley
06-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Not the same. Dallas this year was an eight seed losing major components of their run such as tyson chandler,jj barea, deshawn stevenson and even though he didnt contribute in playoffs caron butler(him being able to play allows others to be fresher in post season which is important for an old team). Some of their players also regressed such as kidd and marion to an extent. Meanwhile your bulls didn't lose anyone too significant.

re: Rose couldn't even beat Chalmers in the NCAA championship.

He didnt really carry his team number 1. Plus the game came down to free throws. And guess who bricked them. Free throws. No one to blame other than HIM.

Bottom line: The bulls did improve and they did add rip hamilton. But the heat also added Shane battier and they had miller and haslem for a year, healthy. As a Heat fan I really think the heat would still win in a competitive series. But shame on you for biting on the troll bait.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Tenchi seems butthurt.
More like going through a prime example why Miami and Lebron gets so much shit, cause of idiots like this.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:43 PM
But shame on you for biting on the troll bait.
Agree
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
:oldlol:
I refuse to believe you are this stupid.
RR3 said "What are you getting mad about?"
And I'm quoting him sarcastically....are you that confused when people forget quotations? Jesus.

No, I'm getting annoyed at your retarded ass. You say dumb shit, try to forget it, and talk out your ass. You make no sense, then when people call your ass out, you can only resort to the same old ass "U mad" cliches. You're a troll, and everyone has already aknowledged this. Then when people put your ass in check, you come with some off the wall new topic. We were talking about Chicago and Miami last year, and you bring up this years championship, completely changing the subject.

Retardation is bliss for you bruh,

Annoyed, mad, it don't matter. At the end of the day you are letting something I wrote on the INTERNET, upset you. This is very sad, and I almost feel bad for you.The butt -hurt-ness is strong in you :oldlol:

LBJDW305
06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Yea what a great team they were...couldn't even beat Philadelphia 3 times without rose. Give me a break.

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:46 PM

Annoyed, mad, it don't matter. At the end of the day you are letting something I wrote on the INTERNET, upset you. This is very sad, and I almost feel bad for you.The butt -hurt-ness is strong in you :oldlol:
Feel bad for you two considering you can't even enjoy the ship without getting so butthurt to create multiple threads of insecurity. What is this, like the 9th 1 star thread in 2 days?
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Apogee
06-24-2012, 07:48 PM
More like going through a prime example why Miami and Lebron gets so much shit, cause of idiots like this.

Miami fans almost have to be ***** cause its everyone against us. You do seem pissed is all im sayin :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Feel bad for you two considering you can't even enjoy the ship without getting so butthurt to create multiple threads of insecurity. What is this, like the 9th 1 star thread in 2 days?
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Who is the butt-hurt one? Im not the one talking about how mad I am over a friggin message board thread :oldlol: If what I say upsets you, than feel free to post somewhwere else. :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Who is the butt-hurt one? Im not the one talking about how mad I am over a friggin message board thread :oldlol: If what I say upsets you, than feel free to post somewhwere else. :oldlol:

Definitely sound butthurt to me, You've been all over the place with the insecurities. Bringing up Bulls, Kobe, MJ, why Lebron is better than Wade, can't even enjoy the championship. Every other Heat fan here has been chill, yet you been in overtime.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Miami fans almost have to be ***** cause its everyone against us. You do seem pissed is all im sayin :oldlol:

Its sad enough he gets so worked up over a NBA MESSAGE BOARD THREAD. But he also admits it :oldlol: He needs to sign off and go chop some wood or something. Someone needs to toughen this kid up :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Definitely sound butthurt to me, You've been all over the place with the insecurities. Bringing up Bulls, Kobe, MJ, why Lebron is better than Wade, can't even enjoy the championship. Every other Heat fan here has been chill, yet you been in overtime.

Why does what I post upset you so much? The fact alone this bothers you so much is really creepy :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Its sad enough he gets so worked up over a NBA MESSAGE BOARD THREAD. But he also admits it :oldlol: He needs to sign off and go chop some wood or something. Someone needs to toughen this kid up :oldlol:
Worked up? You don't understand what team passion is all about, being a frontrunner and all. You act like fans weren't going at it all the back since the 70s.
Only thing that's changed is that its through the internet now. Why are you getting so defensive bruh? This is sports, if you can't hang, this ain't the thing for you.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately for you, you don't understand what team passion is all about, being a frontrunner and all. You act like fans weren't going at it all the back since the 70s.
Only thing that's changed is that its through the internet now.

Passion = Getting emotional over an internet message board?

I think the work you were looking for is PATHETIC. :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 07:59 PM

Emotional? Cause I put in a troll in check?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That's all it takes for you to get defensive....damn bruh. Nikka this is sports, you say something someone doesn't agree with, they come at your head, especially in basketball and teams. Maybe you should watch Golf or something.

Apogee
06-24-2012, 08:01 PM

yea man he needs to calm down. doesnt realize hes getting exposed online.Its the internet you cant take shit seriously. actually he does with 7k in posts. dude must just be butthurt as hell. it happens when your team constantly gets beat down. oh well

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 08:01 PM
You definitely put me into check by telling me about your feelings :applause:

Tough guy alert :oldlol:

Don't say anything bad about the bulls or tenchi will follow you around and tell you about his emotions, guys :lol

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
This guy with emotions. So someone says we feel we can beat lebron, and that's getting emotional?

Someone's emotional alright....these Lebron stans never fail

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
yea man he needs to calm down. doesnt realize hes getting exposed online.Its the internet you cant take shit seriously. actually he does with 7k in posts. dude must just be butthurt as hell. it happens when your team constantly gets beat down. oh well

You can tell he is losing his shit too, thats whats so funny about the whole thing. :oldlol:

Someone should take his keyboard away before he has a stroke :oldlol:

asdf1990
06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Lol tenchi still mad the bulls are trash, lets wait till the bulls can get out of the first round again before putting them in the same sentence as the heat. lol who loses to the 76ers ahaha

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
This guy with emotions. So someone says we feel we can beat lebron, and that's getting emotional?

Someone's emotional alright....these Lebron stans never fail

No, we know you are being emotional because you have talked about being "mad" and "annoyed" in this thread :oldlol:

Emotional and a retard :applause:

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
You can tell he is losing his shit too, thats whats so funny about the whole thing. :oldlol:
I'm losing my shit cause I'm debating? What the hell??

Ain't nothing to get mad about, this is Miami fans acting like Miami fans. What else is new.

EnoughSaid
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
When people were picking the Bulls over Miami to get to the Finals way in the beginning of the season, I was actually kind of shocked that they could do so. People said adding Rip Hamilton would be all the difference in the world. :facepalm At the end of the day, Rose would get shut down. Boozer would get abused by Bosh, and Wade would still have his moments.

The only real thing Chicago had on Miami was their rebounding, and size. But we see that size didn't matter at the end, did it? :D

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM
No, we know you are being emotional because you have talked about being "mad" and "annoyed" in this thread :oldlol:

Emotional and a retard :applause:
This guy

Human Error
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Rip Hamilton, experience gained from the playoffs of 2011, and also the improvement of the young players on the Bulls.
A washed up Richard Hamilton isn't good enough to single handedly turn around a playoff series. Only the Bulls fans don't seem to know.

nathanjizzle
06-24-2012, 08:18 PM
what was the difference with the heat this year than last year, shane battier? :lol

heat fans so contradicting.

bulls should have won last year, they were def going to woop miami this year.

count your blessings heat hoes

asdf1990
06-24-2012, 08:29 PM
what was the difference with the heat this year than last year, shane battier? :lol

they should have won even tho they get wrecked and lost in a back end sweep? Drose was trembling in fear when he saw the king on him.

derb2k2
06-24-2012, 08:42 PM

the words of a hopeful and optimistic fan. :applause:

Quickening
06-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Rose injury was a blessing in disguise... the emotional impact of King James raping him in consecutive seasons would have been horrendous.

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Rose injury was a blessing in disguise... the emotional impact of King James raping him in consecutive seasons would have been horrendous.

G-train
06-24-2012, 09:08 PM

Why should the Bulls have won last season?

NumberSix
06-24-2012, 11:42 PM
The only chance Chicago has at a chip is signing LeBron James after his Heat contract is up.

TheWINdyCity
06-26-2012, 06:13 AM
dayum look at all these heat fans 0_0

you guys all call eachother up to mess with tenchi?

:lol

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 06:15 AM
The only chance Chicago has at a chip is signing LeBron James after his Heat contract is up.
The only chance Lebron had at a ring is to call up another top 3 player and all star PF.

KingBeasley08
06-26-2012, 07:38 AM
The only chance Lebron had at a ring is to call up another top 3 player and all star PF.
then rose should try it or he'll be ringless :lol

Jameerthefear
06-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Op's obsession for a grown ass man is a little bit creepy.

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 09:10 AM
then rose should try it or he'll be ringless :lol
No doubt in my mind he retires ringless

eeeeeebro
06-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Dont worry all these people were celtic fans durring 2009 - 10 season.....

TheCorporation
06-26-2012, 10:26 AM

Not to mention we upgraded from Bibby to Battier and LeBron was having an amazing year in 2012.

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Not to mention we upgraded from Bibby to Battier and LeBron was having an amazing year in 2012.

haha exactly. Are people forgetting just ****ing bad Bibby was in Miami? Im pretty sure his numbers got worse every playoff series :oldlol: Didn't he have the worst PER for a finals series ever?

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 10:35 AM
haha exactly. Are people forgetting just ****ing bad Bibby was in Miami? Im pretty sure his numbers got worse every playoff series :oldlol: Didn't he have the worst PER for a finals series ever?
Are we all forgetting how last year Lebron has the ability to choke at the biggest stages? :lol
Bulls could have overwhelmed the heat this year and have Lebron choke and won.

Game 5 quitness.. check
Choking in finals... check

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Are we all forgetting how last year Lebron has the ability to choke at the biggest stages? :lol
Bulls could have overwhelmed the heat this year and have Lebron choke and won.

Game 5 quitness.. check
Choking in finals... check

Would, coulda, shoulda, we get it :oldlol:

All I know is Lebron and the Heat are champions. While the Bulls lost in the 1st to the powerhouse 76ers and their star player won't ever be the same again. Yea, you're mad :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Would, coulda, shoulda, we get it :oldlol:

All I know is Lebron and the Heat are champions. While the Bulls lost in the 1st to the powerhouse 76ers and their star player won't ever be the same again. Yea, you're mad :oldlol:
Bulls lost without their Best player, who is also the 2nd best player in the east to challenge Lebron. Congrats, you got lucky.

Talk about powerhouse, whose the team that fell behind the Pacers? :applause:

And let Rose step back onto the court before you even make that judgment.:facepalm

Lebron & Co caught a huge break this year. Quit being prisoners of the moment, let me take you back to May, before the playoffs started. Everyone who follows the NBA was waiting for the ultimate Bulls vs Heat matchup. Everyone knew it was coming. No one even thought about the Celtics. But Rose went down, Lebron, who has 2 superstars +2 and now lost his top opponent -1. Worked well for him. He was able to avoid one of the biggest roadblocks to miami's championship. Instead, he only had the finals.

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Bulls lost without their Best player, who is also the 2nd best player in the east to challenge Lebron. Congrats, you got lucky.

Talk about powerhouse, whose the team that fell behind the Pacers? :applause:

And let Rose step back onto the court before you even make that judgment.:facepalm

Lebron & Co caught a huge break this year. Quit being prisoners of the moment, let me take you back to May, before the playoffs started. Everyone who follows the NBA was waiting for the ultimate Bulls vs Heat matchup. Everyone knew it was coming. No one even thought about the Celtics. But Rose went down, Lebron, who has 2 superstars +2 and now lost his top opponent -1. Worked well for him. He was able to avoid one of the biggest roadblocks to miami's championship. Instead, he only had the finals.

Didn't read your post, but im assuming it was full of excuses and hypotheticals. :applause:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Didn't read your post, but im assuming it was full of excuses and hypotheticals. :applause:
Typical Lebron fan comeback:

Steps:
1) ignore argument
2) try to insult kobe
3) try to insult the poster
:applause:

seen and owned too much of you over the last 3 days :roll:
that dude Lebron23 pisses his bed at night thinking of me

KingBeasley08
06-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Why is everyone blaming the Heat for Rose being injured? That's Rose's fault he's not as durable as King LeGawd James. Had nothing to do with Miami

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Why is everyone blaming the Heat for Rose being injured? That's Rose's fault he's not as durable as King LeGawd James. Had nothing to do with Miami
Nobody blamed the heat.

I think the argument here (not started by me) is just that if a Heat vs Bulls series happened, it would have been a very exciting and close series. The Bulls, with a healthy Rose, would have definitely given the Heat more challenge than the Pacers or Knicks did. Back in May everyone was waiting for this series to happen. People wanted to see Rose vs Lebron.

However, Lebron fans, (i just checked, the OP is that fool SilkkTheShocker), are straight up arrogant, ignorant, and idiotic saying bulls have no chance. It is 100% they will lose, that they can't even put up a challenge. That, there is the problem.

dak121
06-26-2012, 11:03 AM
This is really boring stuff.

School must be out for the summer down in Miami.

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 11:05 AM
This is really boring stuff.

School must be out for the summer down in Miami.

Yet you still felt the need to reply to this thread, right? :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Yet you still felt the need to reply to this thread, right? :oldlol:

I don't know how this thread came to 6 pages. I should have came in here earlier to pwned your ass. good day :cheers:

Apogee
06-26-2012, 11:15 AM

I don't know how this thread came to 6 pages. I should have came in here earlier to pwned your ass. good day :cheers:

Internet tough guys all day here to stay :banana: :banana:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 11:16 AM
That's right baby, taking SilkkTheShocker and Lebron23 to school all day long :banana: :banana: :banana:

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 11:21 AM

He is ruined that Lebron has a ring. :oldlol:

Kingwillball
06-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I have read in a few different sites and even in person had an argument that Bulls With Rose would of Won Championship this season. An Obvious Bulls fan/Lebron Hater was saying this but all I could say was better luck next year You will need it..

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I have read in a few different sites and even in person had an argument that Bulls With Rose would of Won Championship this season. An Obvious Bulls fan/Lebron Hater was saying this but all I could say was better luck next year You will need it..

I have seen it a lot also. Problem is Rose isn't good enough to lead a team to a championship. And now he will be even worse.

Kingwillball
06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
I have seen it a lot also. Problem is Rose isn't good enough to lead a team to a championship. And now he will be even worse.

And Lebron and HEat will be on another Plain with Confidence and Cohesion.If Healthy Unless one of the other Top contenders adds another Piece hard to see anyone knocking off the HEat next year.

SilkkTheShocker
06-26-2012, 11:48 AM
And Lebron and HEat will be on another Plain with Confidence and Cohesion.If Healthy Unless one of the other Top contenders adds another Piece hard to see anyone knocking off the HEat next year.

:cheers:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 07:06 PM
:cheers:
:confusedshrug: this fool.

Hank
06-26-2012, 11:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQf3TqoHj7g

^^ those overrated bullshit bulls faggits gettin' punked !! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Lebron at his best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkBjuVGbb4

Hmmm this is like his famous signature move, always 1 second after the play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oafnB3RqO98

5 stars, i gotta give it to him

Simple Jack
06-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Lebron at his best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkBjuVGbb4

Hmmm this is like his famous signature move, always 1 second after the play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oafnB3RqO98

5 stars, i gotta give it to him

On a scale of 1-10 how big of a ******* are you? Miami won and LeBron got Finals MVP and will go down as one of the best players in NBA history; deal with it.

ihoopallday
06-27-2012, 01:13 AM
On a scale of 1-10 how big of a ******* are you? Miami won and LeBron got Finals MVP and will go down as one of the best players in NBA history; deal with it.

Dude is very mad. End of story.

Dengness9
06-27-2012, 01:42 AM
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd446/mgzdre/ba289691.jpg

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 01:46 AM
Miami won, yes, that will go down in history.
Second part of that statement? :lol
Lebron will go down in history as most talented, but needing 2 other stars in their primes to win. That's what.
Let's not forget his finals record is still 1-2. Not a very impressive resume choking in the playoffs every year except this :confusedshrug:

G-train
06-27-2012, 01:55 AM

Difference between him and Boozer is that its wine in that photo.

BG32-KD35
06-27-2012, 02:06 AM

Rather win and look gay, than not win at all

RoseCity07
06-27-2012, 02:07 AM
I've never believed in the Bulls. They succeed because the east is terrible. Bulls need another star next to Rose. They don't have one.

Hank
06-27-2012, 03:06 AM
lol these Bullshit Bulls fans WISH they had a talented frontcourt player like Bosh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkifS6KOuTU

Enjoy continuing to GROSSLY overpay for that total piece of crap Boozer the Loozer :oldlol:

keep-itreal
06-27-2012, 03:12 AM

:roll: :roll:

Simple Jack
06-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Miami won, yes, that will go down in history.
Second part of that statement? :lol
Lebron will go down in history as most talented, but needing 2 other stars in their primes to win. That's what.
Let's not forget his finals record is still 1-2. Not a very impressive resume choking in the playoffs every year except this :confusedshrug:

I know plenty of LeBron haters in New York who have already given the guy his props. A few deranged trolls making themselves look pathetic on an internet forum aren't going to change it.