PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING:Jimmy Henchman Admits Role in 2pac Shooting!

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Damn is this guy gonna throw Puffy & Big under the buss?? Story is he wanted a deal since he was gonna do some time for having 50 cents boy killed.

StateOfMind12
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Good. I'm glad someone shot and killed Tupac.

Cowboy Thunder
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
:lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
What does this have to do with the op?

Dwade305
Talking about the first shooting there in which he survived, RG. Heard your cheeks were like a retired Yao any truth to that?

Cowboy Thunder
In other breaking news:

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2012/04/tired-of-birds.jpg

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Shot yes, killed i dunno... This is about da 1st shooting..idiot

GOBB
06-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Got 50 cent boy killed what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ0LIOJ4iI

ROCSteady
06-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Can someone actually provide a link?? Something like this is a big deal to all passionate rap fans

-p.tiddy-
06-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Can someone actually provide a link?? Something like this is a big deal to all passionate rap fans
http://theurbandaily.com/1928076/jimmy-henchman-confesses-planning-1994-tupac-shooting/

ROCSteady
06-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Thank u primetime. I really like your home set-up btw

DonDadda59
06-25-2012, 06:54 PM
good that he finally admitted it but it's not really a revelation. Tupac said on a couple of his tracks that it was jimmy who set him up. Like someone else said, should be interesting if henchman backs up tupac's other claim that puffy was involved.

ballinhun8
06-25-2012, 07:23 PM

Like you were even alive then twerp.

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 07:26 PM
good that he finally admitted it but it's not really a revelation. Tupac said on a couple of his tracks that it was jimmy who set him up. Like someone else said, should be interesting if henchman backs up tupac's other claim that puffy was involved.

Henchmen, Hatian Jack & King Tut were the cats that were extorting Puffy and they wanted to do the same to Pac, but Pac wasn't with it, and that's why he got robbed, "to teach him a lesson". Puffy had to know about the set up that night, that's why 2pac was shitting on them...and if Puff knew, Biggie knew too.

GOBB
06-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Henchmen, Hatian Jack & King Tut were the cats that were extorting Puffy and they wanted to do the same to Pac, but Pac wasn't with it, and that's why he got robbed, "to teach him a lesson". Puffy had to know about the set up that night, that's why 2pac was shitting on them...and if Puff knew, Biggie knew too.

Puff and Biggie didnt have to know those others motives.

franchise#3
06-25-2012, 07:42 PM
So will Puff go to prison?

GOBB
06-25-2012, 07:44 PM

No and the female that you have a crush on will still drink Ciroc and get massive c0ck from a football jock while he tells her to take that take that. You mad though.

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 08:09 PM

no but I would guess that his life would be in danger.

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Puff and Biggie didnt have to know those others motives.

didn't have to but doesn't mean they didn't...

Pointguard
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM
I didn't know Hatian Jack was known to the public. He was pretty wild.

Pointguard
06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
didn't have to but doesn't mean they didn't...
Tupac knew their style and how they rolled. If that crew said we coming to get your boy Pac, if he doesn't come we get you instead. Pac knew once the word was said, everybody had to roll with it. I think it took a ton of guts to say I'm going to save Tupac over myself.

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM

I dunno too much, I just know he was a snitch... and is the same dude that introduced him to the girl, that accused 2pac of rape. heard that was a set up...what else u now about him?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzptw3Wx3V1r4a42h.jpg

http://www.ice-dotcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Haitian-Jack-Tupac-ICEDOTCOM1.jpg

LALakerFan4Life
06-25-2012, 09:43 PM
"Last words 2 a b**** n****, why u lie?" - 2Pac

Pointguard
06-25-2012, 10:20 PM
I dunno too much, I just know he was a snitch... and is the same dude that introduced him to the girl, that accused 2pac of rape. heard that was a set up...what else u now about him?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzptw3Wx3V1r4a42h.jpg

http://www.ice-dotcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Haitian-Jack-Tupac-ICEDOTCOM1.jpg

He was the biggest shake down of rappers out there, and I believe a couple of singers. While he didn't look tough he had an incredible sinister way about him. He had a way with words but always seemed to be on the hunt for money and was clever in getting it. I hear he's the reason that Dre' hired off duty officers to surround him because it would bring in the feds if one of them was shot. He could really dress and did big time fundraisers.

I didn't know he was a snitch tho, do you know on who?

G-Funk
06-25-2012, 11:27 PM
He was the biggest shake down of rappers out there, and I believe a couple of singers. While he didn't look tough he had an incredible sinister way about him. He had a way with words but always seemed to be on the hunt for money and was clever in getting it. I hear he's the reason that Dre' hired off duty officers to surround him because it would bring in the feds if one of them was shot. He could really dress and did big time fundraisers.

I didn't know he was a snitch tho, do you know on who?

"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (***** SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
*****, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bitch ****** is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, ****** stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXD6rLqvMs

"Tupac would tell New York Daily News reporter, A.J. Benza that he believed that Haitian Jack set him up in the rape case and referred to him as a “hanger-on.” This would lead to the streets buzzing about a beef between Tupac and Haitian Jack"

This is a from a book, I think a cop wrote it....I remember reading it, he had Jack working for him in L.A

"On the second night of 50′s showcase, Bill and Mark approached 50 Cent and his manager, Chris Lighty. That’s when they spotted Jack sitting at their table. The detectives suspected Jack was snitching on them too, so they texted Jack a message, telling him the climate in Haiti. Jack replied back to the text “I’ll be a good boy, I’m sorry. Jack had no honor. He was a criminal and a snitch, and not even the police trusted him. That’s why once detective Bill Courtney had enough of Jack and his antics, he tricked him and told him that he had the paper work in hand, which would make him an official U.S. citizen. Jack later learned that Bill lied to him, and was arrested and deported. After Jack’s arrest, Bill rummaged through Jack’s personal safe. He uncovered a large amount of crisp, new U.S. currency notes and several photos, some of which were racy images of Madonna with another woman."

Heres the full story...just found it 4 u it's called "The Unauthorized Story Of Haitian Jack"
http://spizzyblog.com/2011/06/20/the-unauthorized-story-of-haitian-jack/#more-21190

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=G-Funk]"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (***** SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
*****, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bitch ****** is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, ****** stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXD6rLqvMs

"Tupac would tell New York Daily News reporter, A.J. Benza that he believed that Haitian Jack set him up in the rape case and referred to him as a

andgar923
06-26-2012, 01:28 AM
I was given Jimmy's contact info to possibly hook up some type of deal with him (years ago), I didn't.

Eh... I would've just hooked up with the Mexican Mafia or Grape Street if I felt I needed protection (as if a producer in my low status would've).

oh the horror
06-26-2012, 02:35 AM
When you start to get a sense for the shady seedy business they were all involved in, it becomes apparent that both 2Pac, and Biggie were in over their heads.

DirtySanchez
06-26-2012, 02:49 AM

I think puffy and biggie was shook because those cats had them scared. I think till this day puffy feels ba about it and so did big.

DirtySanchez
06-26-2012, 02:52 AM
He is still alive right...he had ties with Akon right now....and the fugees

DirtySanchez
06-26-2012, 02:54 AM
That's right Haitian jack was working with the FBI!!!! Damn I got to listen to makaveli again!!!!

DirtySanchez
06-26-2012, 02:55 AM
When you start to get a sense for the shady seedy business they were all involved in, it becomes apparent that both 2Pac, and Biggie were in over their heads.
Yup it this shit all ties together

Dwade305
06-26-2012, 04:03 AM
There was a form of control over mainstream rap music when it still had some sort of political edge too it, nobody really could get that huge, have big money and still provide thought provoking message to minorities...."they" were not going to let that happen thats for sure.

macmac
06-26-2012, 05:43 AM
Heres the full story...just found it 4 u it's called "The Unauthorized Story Of Haitian Jack"
http://spizzyblog.com/2011/06/20/the-unauthorized-story-of-haitian-jack/#more-21190

Damn, that's a really great read

GOBB
06-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Damn that was a good article. I never saw Haitian Jack before in rap videos or anything.

rufuspaul
06-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Call me crazy, but I get the feeling that the hip hop industry just might have had some involvement in the criminal underground at certain points in its history. :confusedshrug:

KevinNYC
06-26-2012, 10:24 AM
There was a form of control over mainstream rap music when it still had some sort of political edge too it, nobody really could get that huge, have big money and still provide thought provoking message to minorities...."they" were not going to let that happen thats for sure.

And who was controlling it? The real gangsters who were extorting the studio gangsters?

Scholar
06-26-2012, 10:35 AM
And who was controlling it? The real gangsters who were extorting the studio gangsters?

No, man. The rich man signing the studio gangsters' checks was the one controlling it; the heads of MTV and other music programs; radio stations not playing songs with deep messages, but willing to play songs about killing one another; Billboard reps; etc.

Go Getter
06-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Call me crazy, but I get the feeling that the hip hop industry just might have had some involvement in the criminal underground at certain points in its history. :confusedshrug:
It's the other way around.

Bucket_Nakedz
06-26-2012, 10:49 AM
haitians?
http://i.minus.com/ii8Uvy2UU4CKR.gif

KevinNYC
06-26-2012, 11:00 AM
No, man. The rich man signing the studio gangsters' checks was the one controlling it; the heads of MTV and other music programs; radio stations not playing songs with deep messages, but willing to play songs about killing one another; Billboard reps; etc.

This is a bit of chicken and egg thing going on with this. The rich man was putting out what the market wanted to buy. Let's face it the market for songs about killing is larger than the market for deep messages.

Straight out of Compton was not on a major label and it sold Twice as many albums as Fear of a Black Planet and that was WITHOUT any radio play.

DonDadda59
06-26-2012, 11:20 AM

Yeah, a lot of the rap labels from the 90s-mid 2000s started out as fronts and money laundering operations for drug dealers/gangs. It was no secret Suge Knight ran Death Row for the Piru Bloods, Murder Inc was just a front for Supreme McGriff, and I'm sure the deeper you look the more you'll find. Tupac and 50 Cent were some of the few who fought/spoke against that system... and they got rewarded by being used as target dummies.

Against All Odds has to be the hardest track ever. Think about it- it's not just Pac dissing some studio gangsters, he was talking shit about some real proven killers AFTER they had him shot up and robbed. He knew writing that would most likely get him killed, but he said f*ck it I'll do it anyway.

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Is this why Pac got involved with Suge? Did he think Suge was a big enough tough enough dude to give him some kind of protection from HJ?

Yes he did. Tupac didn't really know a lot about street life. He thought he could see all the strings and thought bravado was real. Suge would be considered a baby gangster in comparison to HJ and crew. Tupac made his alliances and thought he could talk freely about a guy who made sure that journalist never even spoke about him. HJ never let things get out of control. Suge wanted his name out there. That kind of let me know the rank and file.

I remember when Alicia Keys was at some award show and both fractions were in the crowd and they started getting loud in the audience. People in the industry knew what all of that was about when Alicia said I was really scared. I remember reading that and saying wow, the FEDs are going to have to come in now. I never thought it would go that far.

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 12:27 PM
This is a bit of chicken and egg thing going on with this. The rich man was putting out what the market wanted to buy. Let's face it the market for songs about killing is larger than the market for deep messages.

Straight out of Compton was not on a major label and it sold Twice as many albums as Fear of a Black Planet and that was WITHOUT any radio play.
PE wasn't getting radio play either. And most inner cities did not have gangs and certainly not gangs like LA did, when NWA got started so there was no need to identify with that nonsense. The West coast style was very different than the East coast style which was way more sophisticated, versatile and advanced than the monolithic West coast style when WC first hit the scene. More people identified with PE in the beginning because everybody was wearing baseball caps at that time (a phenom Chuck D got started). Outside of LA very few people had Jerry Curls and guns.

KingBeasley08
06-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Wow. That link was crazy. That shit about Haitian Jack sounds like a crazy movie..

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 01:26 PM
What is the significance of Alicia Keys?
I drifted off there without explaining: I went there because it showed how much Suge didn't know about how to keep a lid on things. If you are a gangsta you don't go prime time and national with a beef at an award show. Suge was more into the Hollywood aspect of the gangsta image. HJ, it was pure business and people only know of him, in as much as he could do. You can't do much at an award show... .

Bosnian Sajo
06-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Andgar923/pointguard - what do you mean yall met/almost met with Haitian Jack? And btw this is one of the most interesting threads in a while, that story on haitain jack is straight crazy.

andgar923
06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Andgar923/pointguard - what do you mean yall met/almost met with Haitian Jack? And btw this is one of the most interesting threads in a while, that story on haitain jack is straight crazy.

I haven't met Haitian Jack, but I was given Jimmy's info to contact him about working for him as a producer. I then tried to hook up with Game via one of his friends but it didn't happen. Oh well.... it wasn't meant to be I suppose.

andgar923
06-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Is Game in with HJ and JH?
Jimmy is Game's manager.

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 02:16 PM
He was around if you went to industry parties and nice clubs he would be there. I would see him and knew he was a guy who made things happen before I heard the stories. I kept my distance but he saw me a few times and wanted to know the connections. Sometimes I was in his vincinity and tuned into his conversation because it was almost impossible not to. But I avoided all the hard core stuff that was dimming the industry and thankful that I was never pawned into somebody else's schemes.

andgar923
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Does this have anything to do with the Aftermath/G-Unit falling out?
Dunno

RaininTwos
06-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Wow. That link was crazy. That shit about Haitian Jack sounds like a crazy movie..
Crazy? Spike needs to get on this shit ASAP

brownmamba00
06-26-2012, 05:25 PM
pac knew he was gonna get in trouble after 'against all odds' but the dude didn't give a single fvck.

G-Funk
06-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I haven't met Haitian Jack, but I was given Jimmy's info to contact him about working for him as a producer. I then tried to hook up with Game via one of his friends but it didn't happen. Oh well.... it wasn't meant to be I suppose.The coward went and sued 2Pac and his estate as well.

Haitian Jack also bitch slapped Jay-Z

G-Funk
06-26-2012, 07:37 PM
BTW Spencer “Scooter” Bowens was the one who shot 2pac

At 5:43 Tony Yayo gets at Jimmy Henchmen for the 2pac Quad Studio shooting & says Scooter & Jack(?)
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video640.php?v=wshhmMJ7DaknWeyGF1dU&set_size=1

Pointguard
06-26-2012, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=G-Funk]BTW Spencer

eliteballer
06-26-2012, 10:51 PM
All this does is make me wonder if well ever know the truth about the 96 shooting.

eliteballer
06-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes he did. Tupac didn't really know a lot about street life. He thought he could see all the strings and thought bravado was real. Suge would be considered a baby gangster in comparison to HJ and crew. Tupac made his alliances and thought he could talk freely about a guy who made sure that journalist never even spoke about him. HJ never let things get out of control. Suge wanted his name out there. That kind of let me know the rank and file.

I remember when Alicia Keys was at some award show and both fractions were in the crowd and they started getting loud in the audience. People in the industry knew what all of that was about when Alicia said I was really scared. I remember reading that and saying wow, the FEDs are going to have to come in now. I never thought it would go that far.

Thanks for the laugh........http://hiphop.sh/suge

Treach even said when he was touring with big and puff they were scared hiding in hotel rooms and we would laugh with pac and suge about it on the phone.

Bad Boy hid out in Miami for a while cause they were scared.

Pointguard
06-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the laugh........http://hiphop.sh/suge

Treach even said when he was touring with big and puff they were scared hiding in hotel rooms and we would laugh with pac and suge about it on the phone.

Bad Boy hid out in Miami for a while cause they were scared.

More laughs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcSdXAREIY

You had several guys claiming they knocked him out and they weren't hiding. In fact they were saying they would be back at the club and making videos about it.

And you know there's more all over youtube. I never saw Haitian Jack with a Body Guard. There are documentraries on Pappy Mason and Fat Cat who where HJ competitors. Read Feds magazine. HJ didn't go to LA with a posse, and claimed turf over there. I think he greatly disrespected Suge with buying a house there and living there to bring his brand of gangster to where Suge lived - and without a posse'. He shot Suge's cash cow and then pretty much sent out an APB that he was moving in on his turf... to take over. I wish Suge was respected more as a gangster because it perhaps would have spared Tupac's life.

I remember when Suge tried to make moves in NJ in the mid 90's. But he had to respect what other gangsters were doing and he left that project alone. Suge was a badass but he wasn't rolling alone and couldn't set up shop wherever he wanted. There's a difference.

G-Funk
06-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Hj is a rat, Suge is not. Btw HJ never set up anything in L.A... He was hiding out in BH.

Pointguard
06-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Hj is a rat, Suge is not. Btw HJ never set up anything in L.A... He was hiding out in BH.
To be honest with you most of the guys living plush, facing big time, in that life style snitch - about 90%.

Gangster is the image, lifestyle is why they become gangsters. They're human, why grow old living a depressing, crazy limited lifestyle, when you spent your whole life trying to live above the street life. Jail is the ultimate defeat for them. That and when the Feds want you, they get you. They will go after your mother, children... whoever. Suge would snitch because he don't care about anybody and he knows he would be an easy target in prison.

Beverly Hills is only 15 minutes away from LA and where the bigger money folks are? Am I wrong? Suge had just lost Dre' at that time. They knew Jack was there. He didn't hide and he did shoot that guy from the Black Mafia right out in the open according to the article you provided.

You do realize the second time Suge got knocked out within a year, it was people heavily associated with Haitian Jack right?

G-Funk
06-27-2012, 11:01 PM
To be honest with you most of the guys living plush, facing big time, in that life style snitch - about 90%.

Gangster is the image, lifestyle is why they become gangsters. They're human, why grow old living a depressing, crazy limited lifestyle, when you spent your whole life trying to live above the street life. Jail is the ultimate defeat for them. That and when the Feds want you, they get you. They will go after your mother, children... whoever. Suge would snitch because he don't care about anybody and he knows he would be an easy target in prison.

Beverly Hills is only 15 minutes away from LA and where the bigger money folks are? Am I wrong? Suge had just lost Dre' at that time. They knew Jack was there. He didn't hide and he did shoot that guy from the Black Mafia right out in the open according to the article you provided.

You do realize the second time Suge got knocked out within a year, it was people heavily associated with Haitian Jack right?

Suge had plenty of times to snitch and didn't... but HJ snitched period and no 90's of G's are not snitches, that would be more of a 20% are

No! 2 completely different worlds apart. And as far as Suge getting knocked out...Do you think little HJ won't get knocked out if he was in the same situation, does he know karate?

Haitian Jack approached Tupac in 1996 with a bunch of crips. Suge came up and asked him what's the problem they all stood quiet and Tupac said nah its nothing.

Pointguard
06-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Suge had plenty of times to snitch and didn't... but HJ snitched period and no 90's of G's are not snitches, that would be more of a 20% are

No! 2 completely different worlds apart. And as far as Suge getting knocked out...Do you think little HJ won't get knocked out if he was in the same situation, does he know karate?

Haitian Jack approached Tupac in 1996 with a bunch of crips. Suge came up and asked him what's the problem they all stood quiet and Tupac said nah its nothing.
True anybody can get punked in a moments time... anybody. I just think twice in the same year does a reputation bad if you are a gangster. Then having guys claiming it on Youtube and radio stations and going viral with pictures does it worse. I'm sure the Detectives in that article had handcuffed Suge and he simply had to swallow those incidents. But it means he's retired, because it just breaks all the rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0K-tfJLiFE