PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook vs. Dwyane Wade

StateOfMind12
06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Who do you guys think is currently the better overall player between these two?

I'm going with Westbrook here but I'm curious to see what others think and what their reasonings are.

SpecialQue
06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tAzOr.gif

Real Men Wear Green
06-25-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm going to assume that he had an injury that will be dealt with in the offseason and choose Wade. Wade is a little bigger, Westbrook is a little more explosive, and right now I see them both as slightly undersized SGs. The major difference is bball IQ. ade would probably do a better job at playing point than we see from Westbrook right now, as great of a scorer as Westbrook can be he clearly struggles with having to make the right decision playing with a better scorer than himself. He's still a great player and I'd take him on my team but he's a few seasons from becoming the best player he can be. Plus Westbrook's strength, scoring, is an area where Wade is better when 100%. So again, based on the assumption we see his knee healthy next season I'll take Wade.

StateOfMind12
06-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Plus Westbrook's strength, scoring, is an area where Wade is better when 100%. So again, based on the assumption we see his knee healthy next season I'll take Wade.
How often is Wade a 100% though? It is almost never. Wade is just not durable whereas Westbrook has never missed a game in his basketball career from high school to the NBA, he has played in every single game he could possibly play, Iron man-lite. I've never understood why people always shrug off durability and talk about this when 100% or when healthy thing. Durability is important and it matters and it is part of the game.

Ikill
06-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Wades better in every possible way

SpecialQue
06-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Wades better in every possible way

No he's not.

Ikill
06-25-2012, 09:04 PM
No he's not.
Wades better he's more efficient and a better defender if he was healthy and playing like his 2011 self it wouldn't even be close

Real Men Wear Green
06-25-2012, 09:05 PM
How often is Wade a 100% though? It is almost never. Wade is just not durable whereas Westbrook has never missed a game in his basketball career from high school to the NBA, he has played in every single game he could possibly play, Iron man-lite. I've never understood why people always shrug off durability and talk about this when 100% or when healthy thing. Durability is important and it matters and it is part of the game.
It does matter which is why my post is based on the assumption of health. If Wade has another season where he's missing 30 games then sure, you take Westbrook easy. But with that said any player could land wrong on a play and tear his ACL. Look at Derrick Rose, just this time last year he'd be considered durable. One rough year can change everything, and everyone is flesh and bone.

LT Ice Cream
06-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I can't exactly say which one is better, but I'd rather have Wade in the clutch!

Ikill
06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Anyways its pretty close with this current version Wade is little bit better than Westbrook IMO. If Wades healthy next year its easily Wade

chips93
06-25-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm going to assume that he had an injury that will be dealt with in the offseason and choose Wade. Wade is a little bigger, Westbrook is a little more explosive, and right now I see them both as slightly undersized SGs. The major difference is bball IQ. ade would probably do a better job at playing point than we see from Westbrook right now, as great of a scorer as Westbrook can be he clearly struggles with having to make the right decision playing with a better scorer than himself. He's still a great player and I'd take him on my team but he's a few seasons from becoming the best player he can be. Plus Westbrook's strength, scoring, is an area where Wade is better when 100%. So again, based on the assumption we see his knee healthy next season I'll take Wade.

id agree with all this, except the part of wade getting back to 100% next year, and because of that, id take westbrook

tikay0
06-25-2012, 09:47 PM
last year Wade, this year, clearly Westbrook.

WockaVodka
06-25-2012, 11:40 PM
I can't exactly say which one is better, but I'd rather have Wade in the clutch!
Westbrook is actually very clutch while Wade hasn't been clutch since 2006. I don't know why Wade still has this "clutch" label to be honest because he hasn't really proved it in a while.

WockaVodka
06-26-2012, 02:39 AM
Wades better he's more efficient and a better defender if he was healthy and playing like his 2011 self it wouldn't even be close
If you want to use this hypothetical, can't you use the hypothetical if Westbrook played smart and knew how to make the right decisions he would be better than Wade and it wouldn't even be close? I mean, they're both hypotheticals. :confusedshrug:

donald_trump
06-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Westbrook is actually very clutch while Wade hasn't been clutch since 2006. I don't know why Wade still has this "clutch" label to be honest because he hasn't really proved it in a while.

wade was equal with game winners this year in the regular season. maybe thats why?

ClutchOver9000
06-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Westbrook, best 2-guard in the league... :bowdown:

PickernRoller
06-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Wade, no question, uncontested period. Maybe 2 years from now if Wade continues to decline and Westbrook improves I might admit he has surpassed him as with all things. Father-time is knocking but Westbrook as of today is far from being better. Yes, Westbrook is flashy, a streaky scorer and is athletic as hell but there is more to the game than just being young and athletic.

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Wade by miles. Westbrook makes a ton of bone-headed plays, low percentage pullup shots with open teammates that brick and kill momentums.

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 04:09 AM
wade was equal with game winners this year in the regular season. maybe thats why?
Wade in the clutch during the '11-'12 regular season - 22.8 ppg, 42% FG, 43.3% eFG, 49.5% TS.
Westbrook in the clutch during the '11-'12 regular season - 30.1 ppg, 42% FG, 46% eFG, 57.7% TS.

Westbrook is more clutch.

Wavy Crockett
07-03-2012, 04:19 AM

:roll:

He was blowing by Wade in the Finals, although that bum knee had something to do with his lateral quickness and ability to recover. That being said, I still think a healthy D-Wade is better than Westbrook. More efficient, better bball iq.

noosaman
07-03-2012, 04:24 AM
This is a damn tough call. Westbrook went into Dirkules mode in Game 4. Wade wasn't up to his standards. But I'd say wade at his best is better than Westbrook.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-03-2012, 04:26 AM
Smart Westbrook > Healthy Wade > Real life Westbrook > Real life Wade

I LUV KOBE
07-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Easily D-whistle even though he struggle the entire PO due to injury, he still carry Lebrick most of the time in the PO and give him his first ring..

Wavy Crockett
07-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Easily D-whistle even though he struggle the entire PO due to injury, he still carry Lebrick most of the time in the PO and give him his first ring..
:lebronamazed:

Bigsmoke
07-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Wade

AlonzoGOAT
07-03-2012, 09:31 AM
:roll:

He was blowing by Wade in the Finals, although that bum knee had something to do with his lateral quickness and ability to recover. That being said, I still think a healthy D-Wade is better than Westbrook. More efficient, better bball iq.

What a dumbass statement no shit a healthy wade is better :facepalm

Jax
07-03-2012, 09:44 AM
:lebronamazed:
Must be from China.

tpols
07-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Smart Westbrook > Healthy Wade > Real life Westbrook > Real life Wade
:biggums:

But really.. Westbrook is better. He gives extremely high energy defense and offense all game. We saw him drop 40+ on the Heat destroying them and giving OKC multiple chances at wins. He has much better averages than Wade yet people say Wade easily.. what a joke.

AlonzoGOAT
07-03-2012, 09:48 AM
:biggums:

But really.. Westbrook is better. He gives extremely high energy defense and offense all game. We saw him drop 40+ on the Heat destroying them and giving OKC multiple chances at wins. He has much better averages than Wade yet people say Wade easily.. what a joke.

Healthy D wade>Westbrook

ihoopallday
07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Using last season as a deciding factor, I'll go with Westbrook. I hate how people want him to change his game. Other than his bball IQ at times, everything else is solid.

SilkkTheShocker
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I will reserve my judgement until I see Wade next season and hopefully healthy. I don't think Westbrook would mesh with Lebron at all though. Not that Lebron/Wade are perfect fits, but Westbrook seems to have a hero complex.

Pablooo5
07-03-2012, 01:32 PM

Yeah,bro,it's very important,but it doesn't depend on player.It depends on player's health,not his skills and talent,therefore nobody take it into account.

CavaliersFTW
07-03-2012, 01:41 PM
:applause:

Ikill
07-03-2012, 02:05 PM
How the **** is Westbrook better.
Wade averages same amount points as Westbrook per 36 but with a higher ts% and fg%
Westbrook averages 1 more assist but with more turnovers Wade has the better assist turnover. Wade also has more blocks steals and rebounds per 36 while also being the better overall defender.
So in what way was Westbrook even better than this injured Wade

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Wade averages same amount points as Westbrook per 36 but with a higher ts% and fg%
Per 36? Why are you adjusting the stats? This is another reason why I think Westbrook is better and that is because of amazing stamina. Wade can't play and play at high level for 36-40 mpg anymore while Westbrook can. Westbrook doesn't even play that many more minutes than Wade does.

I will reserve my judgement until I see Wade next season and hopefully healthy. I don't think Westbrook would mesh with Lebron at all though. Not that Lebron/Wade are perfect fits, but Westbrook seems to have a hero complex.
His coach asks him to be this scoring/dynamic PG and this hero. I don't think he cares what his role is but he is capable of facilitating and he did do a great job of that in the Spurs series. I think people might figure this out when they watch the Olympics this year.

TeamLAC
07-03-2012, 02:38 PM
No he's not.
Okay but he's still better. :confusedshrug:

liquidrage
07-03-2012, 02:39 PM
I'd probably rank them.

OJ Mayo
Prime Wade
Current Westbrook
Current Wade
Past Prime Westbrook

ILLsmak
07-03-2012, 05:03 PM
If Westbrook wasn't a crazy chucker, he'd be better than Wade.

-Smak

Ikill
07-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Per 36? Why are you adjusting the stats? This is another reason why I think Westbrook is better and that is because of amazing stamina. Wade can't play and play at high level for 36-40 mpg anymore while Westbrook can. Westbrook doesn't even play that many more minutes than Wade does.

His coach asks him to be this scoring/dynamic PG and this hero. I don't think he cares what his role is but he is capable of facilitating and he did do a great job of that in the Spurs series. I think people might figure this out when they watch the Olympics this year.
Westbrook played 2 more minutes than Wade wtf Wade was playing 40 mins in the playoffs not missing a single game.
Injured Wade was better at scoring defense passing and rebounding
Injured Wade>Westbrook
Westbrook had the better season but this version of Wade was still playing better when he was playing. Westbrook has no case

HiphopRelated
07-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Wade on both sides of the ball so....

If Wade went out every game with the intent to "get his" it wouldn't be close

Ikill
07-03-2012, 06:04 PM

now stateofmind going to come in and say he cant go all out like Westbrook can thats why Westbrook is better. stupid logic

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 07:06 PM

:oldlol:

If Westbrook played smart every game, it wouldn't be close either.

We can play what if games all you want but Wade doesn't go all out every game because his body can't handle it. He coasts because his body will be broken down by the playoffs if he doesn't. We saw what happened in 2009 when he did go all out in every regular season game. He played and specifically shot the ball subpar in the post-season and he couldn't even take out the Hawks in the 1st round.

Westbrook on the other hand goes all out in every regular season game, post-season game, and he plays almost the same and he doesn't miss a game and get injured like Wade always does.

HiphopRelated
07-03-2012, 07:44 PM

We can play what if games all you want but Wade doesn't go all out every game because his body can't handle it. He coasts because his body will be broken down by the playoffs if he doesn't. We saw what happened in 2009 when he did go all out in every regular season game. He played and specifically shot the ball subpar in the post-season and he couldn't even take out the Hawks in the 1st round.

Westbrook on the other hand goes all out in every regular season game, post-season game, and he plays almost the same and he doesn't miss a game and get injured like Wade always does.

lol @ he couldn't take out the Hawks?

And so what?

It was Wade vs the Hawks

rookie Chalmers, rookie Beasley, broken down JO

That shit still went 7 and came down to Joe Johnson going unconscious from deep the final game

That's a foolish argument..he went all out in 2010 too but ran into the ECF champion in the 1st round

The difference between Wade and Westbrook is one is willing to sabotage the team to get his points and the other isn't

lilgodfather1
07-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Westbrook had a better season, but I presume that is because of the injury he is missing the Olympics for. So if Wade can come back 100% healthy than I would say Wade, but Westbrook had a better season so until Wade is healthy Westbrook is better.

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 07:51 PM
lol @ he couldn't take out the Hawks?

And so what?

It was Wade vs the Hawks

rookie Chalmers, rookie Beasley, broken down JO
No care, someone like Kobe or LeBron at the time could have taken them out and for whatever reason there were people that believed Wade was better than both.

That's a foolish argument..he went all out in 2010 too but ran into the ECF champion in the 1st round
You mean the year he showed up in the season completely out of shape? I remember Heat fans (the very few) were saying JO was better than Wade in the regular season or at least in the beginning of it because that was how bad Wade was playing.

The difference between Wade and Westbrook is one is willing to sabotage the team to get his points and the other isn't
Westbrook really sabotaged his team in the WCF when he was faclitating the ball and playing smart. :rolleyes:

I would like to know when people will realize that he is not an idiot and some selfish player and that his coach asks him to be a scoring PG that creates his own shot.

Eat Like A Bosh
07-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Dwyane Wade is widely regarded as the better player, and in fact IF he is healthy, he's pretty much better.

Last season(11-12) Westbrook, thanks to his leap, gets the nod over Wade. I'll assume Wade is just a little banged up and not actually aging

CardiacKemba
07-03-2012, 08:04 PM
I would have to say now, Westbrook is the better player, due to a number of reasons incl health, athleticism etc (and I'm a Heat fan).

But in saying that, if I wanted a must win in the playoffs, give me D Wade.

It's the same with Kobe Bryant IMO. I have a lot of players over him now in the current player ranks, however in a big playoff game, I'm still going to take Kobe over a lot of them.

HiphopRelated
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
No care, someone like Kobe or LeBron at the time could have taken them out and for whatever reason there were people that believed Wade was better than both.

You mean the year he showed up in the season completely out of shape? I remember Heat fans (the very few) were saying JO was better than Wade in the regular season or at least in the beginning of it because that was how bad Wade was playing.

Westbrook really sabotaged his team in the WCF when he was faclitating the ball and playing smart. :rolleyes:

I would like to know when people will realize that he is not an idiot and some selfish player and that his coach asks him to be a scoring PG that creates his own shot.
So why did Kobe miss the playoffs or not get out the 1st round for 3 years?

Any Heat fan that said JO was better than Wade at any point is a dumbass...I straight up don't believe you

Don't attempt to say that bullshit

This is why I detest this new breed of Heat "fan" Johnny come lately

Don't speak on teams you weren't watching

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
SO why did Kobe miss the playoffs and not get out the 1st round for 3 years?

Don't attempt to say that bullshit
Because he played against a possible contending team in the Phoenix Suns. Kobe would easily get past the Hawks in the 1st round with whoever Heat played with and/or whoever he played with in LA from '06-'07. Wade just isn't as good as him or LeBron.

maybeshewill13
07-03-2012, 08:15 PM
GOATbrook can score 40+ without the refs help unlike D-Whistle.

GOATbrook > Wade easily.

TheAnchorman
07-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Im waiting for this season to start to see whether that was just a nagging injury that Wade had or if he really did decline hardcore.

HiphopRelated
07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Because he played against a possible contending team in the Phoenix Suns. Kobe would easily get past the Hawks in the 1st round with whoever Heat played with and/or whoever he played with in LA from '06-'07. Wade just isn't as good as him or LeBron.

Phoenix with no Amare was pretty damn close to the Hawks

And you better believe Wade would swap 20/10 playoffs Odom for ANYBODY on those Heat teams

Your statement is based on jack shit..carry on

9erempiree
07-03-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm going with Westbrook and I am surprised nobody has brought this up. Westbrook did more and he has Durant on his team.

Wade couldn't do much with Lebron on his team.

Imagine Westbrook on a team with Lebron.

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Phoenix with no Amare was pretty damn close to the Hawks

And you better believe Wade would swap 20/10 playoffs Odom for ANYBODY on those Heat teams

Your statement is based on jack shit..carry on
They played the Suns which had no defense but they were still a much better overall team than the Hawks were. Kobe already said that he purposely didn't score that much in those series because he knew that his team would have to get involved in order to beat them and Odom was involved a lot in those series.

Odom would not even come up close to putting up 20/10 if he was playing against the Hawks.

HiphopRelated
07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
They played the Suns which had no defense but they were still a much better overall team than the Hawks were. Kobe already said that he purposely didn't score that much in those series because he knew that his team would have to get involved in order to beat them and Odom was involved a lot in those series.

Odom would not even come up close to putting up 20/10 if he was playing against the Hawks.
hahahahahha, you're consistently inconsistent

At least you stick to character

I think we're done here

Ikill
07-03-2012, 09:40 PM

He got injured in the playoffs in 09 he didnt break down fool he was playing his best in the last month of the season.

Ikill
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Im waiting for this season to start to see whether that was just a nagging injury that Wade had or if he really did decline hardcore.
you dont decline in a matter of months watch the first few games of the season Wade looked great but than got injured. He started playing bad when he got injured not too hard to add up

Ikill
07-03-2012, 09:59 PM

BULLSHIT MOTHER****ER Wade was taking 21 shots and playing almost 40 minutes a game in the first month of the season. He was going hard his jumpshot was terrible tho. He finished with averages of 27/7/5/2/1 48% while carrying probably the worst supporting cast in the NBA to almost 50 wins. Overall 2010 regular season Wade was more impressive than 06 Wade in the regular season IMO

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 10:23 PM
BULLSHIT MOTHER****ER Wade was taking 21 shots and playing almost 40 minutes a game in the first month of the season. He was going hard his jumpshot was terrible tho.
He still did not play very hard and he was out of shape as Pat Riley even said during that season.

4. Pat Riley publicly questioned Dwyane Wade's conditioning as his numbers have dropped off a bit over last season. (He averaged 30.2 points, 7.5 assists and 5.0 rebounds a game while shooting 49.1 percent last season. Now he's averaging 26.6 points, 6.2 assists and 5.0 rebounds while shooting 43.2 percent.) Is Riley's concern legit?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/12/22/roundtable/index.html

He was working his way in shape during that regular season similar to what Shaq and Barkley always did. They would always coast to conserve their energy to go all out in the playoffs.

His pts/asts/rebs were there, they always were, but his shooting numbers went down drastically.

TheNaturalWR
07-03-2012, 11:21 PM

lol @ the Suns being a contending team, get the **** outta here with that ish. Easily get past? The Hawks aren't/weren't trash by any means and they actually are widely regarded as a good team. Kobe has never had a season better than Wade in 09 and only LeBron has matched him. Did you even see Wade play that season? Before the playoffs where he probably was worn down after carrying a bunch of scrubs he was easily the best player in the world.

TheNaturalWR
07-03-2012, 11:26 PM

Up until yesterday I thought it was Wade declining but really that's not the case. I watched tons of game highlights from the beginning of the season til mid-February and you could see he was far more explosiveness. You don't lose your explosiveness in the middle of the season unless you're injured. He's getting arthroscopic knee surgery which meant his knee constantly swelled up which really hinders a player like Wade. When his knee got drained against Indiana you saw what he's still capable of. As of now, Westbrook is better but if Wade's knee is 100% going into the season I'm taking him ALL DAY.

Ikill
07-03-2012, 11:28 PM
He still did not play very hard and he was out of shape as Pat Riley even said during that season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/12/22/roundtable/index.html

He was working his way in shape during that regular season similar to what Shaq and Barkley always did. They would always coast to conserve their energy to go all out in the playoffs.

His pts/asts/rebs were there, they always were, but his shooting numbers went down drastically.
his fg% dropped 1.4% thats really not a big deal with his 2010 efficiency if he took 22 shots he would be averaging 29.9 points. He played in 2 less minutes and two less games not a big deal. Wade didnt play as hard as he did in 09 but he didn't coast he was doing something right considering the fact his team won 4 more games.

Jacks3
07-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Westbrook is easily better. Wade is garbage. Nearly a decade in the league and still has no jumper. :facepalm

Pathetic.

Ikill
07-03-2012, 11:31 PM
lol @ the Suns being a contending team, get the **** outta here with that ish. Easily get past? The Hawks aren't/weren't trash by any means and they actually are widely regarded as a good team. Kobe has never had a season better than Wade in 09 and only LeBron has matched him. Did you even see Wade play that season? Before the playoffs where he probably was worn down after carrying a bunch of scrubs he was easily the best player in the world.
he wasnt worn down he was injured

TheNaturalWR
07-03-2012, 11:33 PM
he wasnt worn down he was injured

I forgot but it probably was a back injury correct? Either way as a Heat fan I didn't expect us to beat the Hawks because we were Wade or bust the whole season, that shit doesn't work in the postseason.

Ikill
07-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Westbrook is easily better. Wade is garbage. Nearly a decade in the league and still has no jumper. :facepalm

Pathetic.
Wade has shot over 40% from midrange in 4 out of his 5 healthy seasons 05 06 09 11. 2010 was the only season where he was healthy and did not shoot good from 16-23

StateOfMind12
07-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Wade didnt play as hard as he did in 09 but he didn't coast he was doing something right considering the fact his team won 4 more games.
:facepalm Not playing as hard and coasting is the exact same thing.

What you are saying would be like saying that a player didn't quit but he gave up.

They won 4 more games in the regular season because Jermaine O'Neal was terrific in the regular season. He played like complete garbage in that post-season though and I think he shot like 17-18% in that series.

Suns were always considered contenders and they certainly had the talent to be considered contenders. It's too bad the coach of that team was a giant moron.

I saw Wade play that season and he was dominant as heck in the regular season but he couldn't carry that over in the post-season. I don't believe he is capable of carrying a team for both regular and post-seasons like both Kobe and LeBron can which is where the difference and separation lies.

Jacks3
07-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Wade has shot over 40% from midrange in 4 out of his 5 healthy seasons 05 06 09 11. 2010 was the only season where he was healthy and did not shoot good from 16-23
No, he hasn't. His only good year was 08-09. He's been mediocre at best other than that season.

This year he shot 37% from 16-23.

Still a shit three-point shooter, too.

Sad.

Ikill
07-04-2012, 12:13 AM
No, he hasn't. His only good year was 08-09. He's been mediocre at best other than that season.

This year he shot 37% from 16-23.

Still a shit three-point shooter, too.

Sad.
use basketball reference and check his shooting he has shot over 40% in 05 06 09 11 the other seasons he was injured other than 2010. He also shot over 40% in 07 and 12 from 10-15

Ikill
07-04-2012, 12:54 AM
:facepalm Not playing as hard and coasting is the exact same thing.

What you are saying would be like saying that a player didn't quit but he gave up.

They won 4 more games in the regular season because Jermaine O'Neal was terrific in the regular season. He played like complete garbage in that post-season though and I think he shot like 17-18% in that series.

Suns were always considered contenders and they certainly had the talent to be considered contenders. It's too bad the coach of that team was a giant moron.

I saw Wade play that season and he was dominant as heck in the regular season but he couldn't carry that over in the post-season. I don't believe he is capable of carrying a team for both regular and post-seasons like both Kobe and LeBron can which is where the difference and separation lies.
you say stupid shit get exposed for that shit ignore that and pick one thing out that you didnt get exposed for to talk about but get exposed again. Than you try to bring up the things you've already been exposed for again its a ****ing cycle.

StateOfMind12
07-04-2012, 01:07 AM
you say stupid shit get exposed for that shit ignore that and pick one thing out that you didnt get exposed for to talk about but get exposed again. Than you try to bring up the things you've already been exposed for again its a ****ing cycle.
What did I get exposed in? It seems like everything I have said was consistent and correct. It's not my fault I'm objective about Wade and I'm not some fan boy that defends every single one of his action, good or bad.

Tinseltime17
07-04-2012, 04:47 AM

Pathetic.
Wade had a jumper before the 2010 season after that though his jumper just went to hell. He has never had 3 point range though but jumper and 3 pointers are different.