PDA

View Full Version : Disney to make movie about Lebron

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-27-2012, 07:36 PM
[I]Not a week after Lebron James lead the Miami Heat to his first NBA Championship, Disney has announced it will bring the MVP

SpecialQue
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0015/0002/products/lyin-store_grande.jpg

Knicksfever2010
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM
ok

chips93
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
who is gonna play delonte?

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 07:53 PM
:applause:

RoseCity07
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
So is this going to be Disney's introduction of the first gay Disney princess? Bosh has really made it to the big time.:applause:

Jimmy2k8
06-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I truly wish for Lebron James to never make the finals again and hope he never wins another ring.
:facepalm
I know its just business and all,but who in the world ia going to watch this movie?

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-27-2012, 08:09 PM
I truly wish for Lebron James to never make the finals again and hope he never wins another ring.
I know its just business and all,but who in the world ia going to watch this movie?
wow

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-27-2012, 08:10 PM
c'mon Jimmy

chips93
06-27-2012, 08:11 PM

http://www.imgnook.com/0mDa5o.gif

Jimmy2k8
06-27-2012, 08:13 PM
c'mon Jimmy
Wait, is that a parody site? Whoops if it is. Fell for the bait.
:lol:

LA_Showtime
06-27-2012, 08:14 PM
I disregarded the article and laughed at the fact LeBron grew up without a father, which happens to be Disney's calling card. I am a bad person.

G-Funk
06-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Pauk, Lebron23 Stallionaire RRR3

AK47DR91
06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
You know what's funny? The LeBron story is actually the same as the Kobe story but only the LeBron was actually real and not fabricated by the media like the Kobe story.

You see, long before LeBron was the most overhyped player to come out of high school there was Kobe Bryant. Long before the Decision, there was the Kobe draft decision. Long before Game 5, there was the Air-ball Game in Utah. Long before LeBron was an All-Star, there was a 15 points per point sophomore All-Star. Long before choking in the 2011 Finals, there was the shotjocking in the 2004 Finals.

The two stories are almost identical but LeBron didn't need the dominant center to ever play the game to carry him through 3 Finals. LeBron's hype was actually matched by his play.

AK47DR91
06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
I disregarded the article and laughed at the fact LeBron grew up without a father, which happens to be Disney's calling card. I am a bad person.
Oh, yeah. It's LeBron's fault there are so many dead-beat fathers in the world.

It's all LeBron's fault!!!! :cry:

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
^^^^ enter the butthurt Lebron sack swinger

B
06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
I know its just business and all,but who in the world ia going to watch this movie? Lord help us all. Do you vote? Please don't.

Jimmy2k8
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=B

RRR3
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
:oldlol:

YAWN
06-27-2012, 08:45 PM
You know what's funny? The LeBron story is actually the same as the Kobe story but only the LeBron was actually real and not fabricated by the media like the Kobe story.

You see, long before LeBron was the most overhyped player to come out of high school there was Kobe Bryant. Long before the Decision, there was the Kobe draft decision. Long before Game 5, there was the Air-ball Game in Utah. Long before LeBron was an All-Star, there was a 15 points per point sophomore All-Star. Long before choking in the 2011 Finals, there was the shotjocking in the 2004 Finals.

The two stories are almost identical but LeBron didn't need the dominant center to ever play the game to carry him through 3 Finals. LeBron's hype was actually matched by his play.

damn kid, your ****** is bleeding out.

drizzy0503
06-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Makes sense.

LeBron is the embodiment of the American Dream:

Born into hardship with nothing, uses his talents to rise to the top/get out of his shit situation, has good life, power goes to his head, makes mistakes, struggles with newfound adversity, prevails in the end.

lilgodfather1
06-27-2012, 09:03 PM
They actually could make a great movie about LeBron's life, but not for a few years until his story is out of our minds.

The early years of his life,
mom's drug use,
single parent home,
moving from ghetto to ghetto,
playing for coach Drew,
his "decision" to go to SVSM,
his famed HS career,
the drama around him not being NCAA eligible,
the drama around him being banned from HS basketball,
over coming that drama,
the Cleveland Cavs winning the draft lotto,
the Cavs drafting him.

the Cavalier years,
superstardom at 18,
his on court success,
NBA finals,
losing to Boston,
game 5,
the Decision.

the Heat years,
failure in the finals,
redemption,
repeat,
three peat,
four peat,
GOAT.

Lebron23
06-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Space Jam 2.0.

d.bball.guy
06-28-2012, 02:27 AM
So is this going to be Disney's introduction of the first gay Disney princess? Bosh has really made it to the big time.:applause:
:lol

Mr. Incredible
06-28-2012, 02:32 AM
I know its just business and all,but who in the world ia going to watch this movie?:cry: :cry: :cry:

LeBron's gunning for Kobe's legacy... Keep whinin' bruh.

theaussieguy
06-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Makes sense.

LeBron is the embodiment of the American Dream:

Born into hardship with nothing, uses his talents to rise to the top/get out of his shit situation, has good life, power goes to his head, makes mistakes, struggles with newfound adversity, prevails in the end.

lol so cheesy

senelcoolidge
06-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Morris Chestnut is billed to play Lebron..they even added the receding hairline with make up.

Scholar
06-28-2012, 02:46 AM
I heard some special appearances will be made by the following:

MWP's elbow
Charles Barkley
Michael Jordan from Space Jam
Kobe dropping 81 points on Princess Bosh
Dan Gilbert's angry letter
David "For Basketball Reasons" Stern
Magic Johnson's aides
Rip Hamilton's face mask
Flop City
That dumb ass fan who burned the Carmelo Anthony jersey that was signed by the entire Denver Nuggets team
2012 #1 overall pick: the Eyebrows
Adam Morrison's mustache
Doc Rivers' voice
Phil Jackson's seat in Staples Center

and who can forget

Jeremy Lin and his 2 weeks of superiority followed by months of mere blandness before surgery

pauk
06-28-2012, 05:51 AM

:applause:

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 06:49 AM
The two stories are almost identical but LeBron didn't need the dominant center to ever play the game to carry him through 3 Finals.
That's right. He needed more :lol

pauk
06-28-2012, 07:20 AM
That's right. He needed more :lol

Prime Shaq > Bosh/Wade together
Phil Jackson > Spoelstra and every of his assistans all together
Shaqs supporting cast > Lebrons supporting cast

...again nice try RipTheDick, keep having those delusions and you will end up in a mental hospital...

Just get a new account and start fresh or something... Lebron killed all the haters material this year, nothing left but ashes and butthurt feelings.... nothing more to see here, move on...

RazorBaLade
06-28-2012, 07:24 AM

...again nice try, keep having those delusions and you will end up in a mental hospital...

is this true? what are the stats. wade and bosh is like 36 12 7 i bet. shaq what 28 and 15?

Solid Snake
06-28-2012, 07:30 AM

You must be the dumbest person in the Milky Way Galaxy.

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 07:32 AM

...again nice try RipTheDick, keep having those delusions and you will end up in a mental hospital...

Just get a new account and start fresh or something... Lebron killed all the haters material this year, nothing left but ashes and butthurt feelings.... nothing more to see here, move on...
If you are going to look at it from Kobe's perspective, you gotta look at the last 2 teams he had, to compare with Wade and Bosh. You want to see what he needed to lead as the man right?Kobe needed pau gasol.

If you want to compare Lebron's with the first 3 lakers' championship, you gotta compare it from shaq's point of view. He was the man, and the help he needed was from kobe.

So both these guys only needed 1 other star player.
Ask you again, who does Lebron, need? :roll:

Owned you lebron fans again and again, everything you come back with is weak, irrelevant, and simply hilarious. :roll:

pauk
06-28-2012, 07:33 AM
is this true? what are the stats. wade and bosh is like 36 12 7 i bet. shaq what 28 and 15?

Yep.. at MUCH higher efficiency and MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHH more domination....

The domination part is what gives the extra bonus, the guy was the most unstoppable force inside in NBA history... dude would shoot up to 13.1 FTA

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Yep.. at MUCH higher efficiency and MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHH more domination....

The domination part is what gives the extra bonus, the guy was the most unstoppable force inside in NBA history...
So Shaq as the most dominant and best player needed Kobe.
Lebron as the most dominant and best player in the league today needed who? :roll:

pauk
06-28-2012, 07:36 AM
So Shaq as the most dominant and best player needed Kobe.
Lebron as the most dominant and best player in the league today needed who? :roll:

What the hell is your point? What player in NBA history "didnt need who?"? What player in NBA history won it alone? Tell me somebody "who didnt need"..

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 07:38 AM
What the hell is your point? What player in NBA history "didnt need who?"? What player in NBA history won it alone? Tell me somebody "who didnt need"..
Everyone needed someone yes. Usually, they need another star player and good role players.

Lebron, at his prime, as the undisputed best player of the league this year needed who? not just another star, but he joined the top 5 nba player, ANDDDDDD another top 5 PF :roll:

Everyone needed help, some needed MORE, even as the league's best player :confusedshrug:

pauk
06-28-2012, 07:42 AM
If you are going to look at it from Kobe's perspective, you gotta look at the last 2 teams he had, to compare with Wade and Bosh. You want to see what he needed to lead as the man right?Kobe needed pau gasol, bynum, lamar odom, ron artest, phil jackson and so on and so on and so on....

fixed...

If you want to compare Lebron's with the first 3 lakers' championship, you gotta compare it from shaq's point of view. He was the man, and the help he needed was from kobe.

He needed... Phil Jackson, Glen Rice, Kobe, Ron Harper, Rick Fox, Brian Shaw and one of the greatest clutch players of all time Robert Horry...

Owned you lebron fans again and again, everything you come back with is weak, irrelevant, and simply hilarious. :roll:

Delusion is not healthy for you... seek your nearest mental hospital kid...

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Kobe needed pau gasol, bynum, lamar odom, ron artest, phil jackson and so on and so on and so on.
It has been stated many times already, you lebron fans owned again and again and yet you bring this up.
Bynum was hobbling on one leg, he averaged 7 points and 6 rebounds. 6th best scorer on his team and 4th best rebounder in the finals. Odom wasn't much better.
Keep on dreaming, fool. It was all Kobe and Pau.

He needed... Phil Jackson, Glen Rice, Kobe, Ron Harper, Rick Fox, Brian Shaw and one of the greatest clutch players of all time Robert Horry...
Are u fukin kidding with me now? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have proven yourself to be an idiot. Anyone who has seen Shaq's dominance in those years will tell you how stupid you are by saying Shaq needed those other guys other than Kobe. You bringing even Brian Shaw. We talking about Brian shaw here? Shaq needs brian shaq to win? omfg :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

How do you look in the mirror everyday Pauk? Don't you want to smash the mirror everytime? :oldlol:
Again, LOVING lebron fans! Bringing all the lol's to this forum!

KingBeasley08
06-28-2012, 10:45 AM
It has been stated many times already, you lebron fans owned again and again and yet you bring this up.
Bynum was hobbling on one leg, he averaged 7 points and 6 rebounds. 6th best scorer on his team and 4th best rebounder in the finals. Odom wasn't much better.
Keep on dreaming, fool. It was all Kobe and Pau.

Are u fukin kidding with me now? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have proven yourself to be an idiot. Anyone who has seen Shaq's dominance in those years will tell you how stupid you are by saying Shaq needed those other guys other than Kobe. You bringing even Brian Shaw. We talking about Brian shaw here? Shaq needs brian shaq to win? omfg :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

How do you look in the mirror everyday Pauk? Don't you want to smash the mirror everytime? :oldlol:
Again, LOVING lebron fans! Bringing all the lol's to this forum!
dude you're obsessed. when was the last time you've had pu$$y?

ripthekik
06-28-2012, 10:53 AM
dude you're obsessed. when was the last time you've had pu$$y?
Your mom gave to me a few times last night.
Here comes the typical lebron fan with the insult:oldlol:

All this shows is your lack of ability to create a constructive argument.
Oh well, I feel for ya. :cheers:

KingBeasley08
06-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Your mom gave to me a few times last night.
Here comes the typical lebron fan with the insult:oldlol:

All this shows is your lack of ability to create a constructive argument.
Oh well, I feel for ya. :cheers:
im keepin it real tho. uv been on ISH day and night since the Finals