PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is not the greatest Laker of all time.

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
KAJ > Magic > Shaq > Kobe > West > Mikan

Admittedly the Lakers have a history of some elite players. It's too bad Kobe will never live up to the hype of being the greatest Laker.

9erempiree
07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
He's already considered the greatest Laker by many.

Out of the guys you listed only Kobe and Magic played their entire career with the Lakers and both have career leader stats for the team.

You have to factor that in. As a matter of fact, it's very important.

swag2011
07-02-2012, 05:23 PM
*yawn* Kobe stays making haters mad lol. Kobe has damn near every laker record broken, or will be close to breaking most of them.

You most likely are judging it based off of PEAK, not CAREER.

SpecialQue
07-02-2012, 05:25 PM
KAJ > Magic > Shaq > Kobe

Admittedly the Lakers have a history of some elite players. It's too bad Kobe will never live up to the hype of being the greatest Laker.

Magic>West>Kareem>Mikan>Kobe

Also, you're NOT the shittiest poster here. Hank is. You're number two. Incidentally, "number two" is also a euphemism for shit, so you're still a winner.

9erempiree
*yawn* Kobe stays making haters mad lol. Kobe has damn near every laker record broken, or will be close to breaking most of them.

You most likely are judging it based off of PEAK, not CAREER.

Even if we are talking about peak...one can argue that Kobe is still in his peak.

Looking at stats, there is no evidence of drop off.

stallionaire
People who consider Kobe the greatest Laker are nice guys like Magic, and Lakers fans who started watching the team in 2000.

BoutPractice
Of course he's not, but then again, he has to compete with a top 5 player in history, which he's not.

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:26 PM

Also, you're NOT the shittiest poster here. Hank is. You're number two. Incidentally, "number two" is also a euphemism for shit, so you're still a winner.

Nice list.

Heavincent
07-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Second greatest Laker of all time, right behind Magic.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I don't think any Lakers fan even think he is.

9erempiree
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
People who consider Kobe the greatest Laker are nice guys like Magic, and Lakers fans who started watching the team in 2000.

I find it funny that a Minny fan thinks he knows what Laker fans are thinking.

A lot of Laker fans believe Kobe is the greatest and it really doesn't matter because you can put Kobe and Magic's name in a hat and pick one.....nobody would care. Either one you can make a strong case as greatest Laker.

Just pick one.

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Second greatest Laker of all time, right behind Magic.

That doesn't make sense. Why do people underrate Kareem so much?

Kobe can never ever be better than Kareem.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:29 PM

:coleman: Kobe>Mikan.

YAWN
07-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Toss up between him and magic. Kobe is helped by longevity and all his team records.

Anyone saying Kobe isn't top 2 is either a ****ing moron or just trolling.

9erempiree

It's because Kareem is not a life long Laker.

He has played with other teams.

9erempiree
Toss up between him and magic. Kobe is helped by longevity and all his team records.

or both.

:cheers:

Sarcastic
07-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Is Kareem still considered the greatest Milwaukee Buck of all time?

Heavincent
07-02-2012, 05:31 PM

He's not a better player than Kareem, but he is a better Laker.

And there's no way in hell Shaq is a better Laker. Kobe is definitely locked in at the number 2 spot imo.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Who else would be? Michael Redd? :oldlol:
IDK Sidney Moncrief? :confusedshrug:
It still has to be Kareem

9erempiree
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM

Redd is.

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:33 PM

A lot of Laker fans believe Kobe is the greatest and it really doesn't matter because you can put Kobe and Magic's name in a hat and pick one.....nobody would care. Either one you can make a strong case as greatest Laker.

Just pick one.

1. http://www.ccsabathia52.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/abdul-jabbar.jpeg
2. http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1082920/Magic_Johnson_fullsize.jpg
3.http://www.thesportslion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/shaquilleoneal.jpg
4.http://greenobles.com/data_images/kobe-bryant/kobe-bryant-03.jpg
5.http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Jerry-West1.jpg

In the Vintage MINNEAPOLIS jersey...

http://myvintagephotos.com/images/George_Mikan_March_1950.jpg

LakersReign
07-02-2012, 05:34 PM
KAJ > Magic > Shaq > Kobe

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Jerry-West-calls-Kobe-Bryant-greatest-Los-Angeles-Laker-

But of course, Jerry West doesn't know what he's talking about....right?:rolleyes:

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:36 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Jerry-West-calls-Kobe-Bryant-greatest-Los-Angeles-Laker-

But of course, Jerry West doesn't know what he's talking about....right?:rolleyes:

He's wrong. By great I mean most skilled and talented. Kobe might be the greatest Laker from a 'franchise prettyboy' point of view. Yeah. I'll agree with that, Kobe is the most FAMOUS Laker in the history of the Laker franchise. Not the best though, by a long shot.

You can't refute what i'm saying.

SpecialQue
:coleman: Kobe>Mikan.

I have Mikan ahead of Kobe as a Laker because his era with the Lakers created the first dynasty, and the league had to change their rules in order for other players to even compete. Mikan is waaaaaaaaay too important in both NBA and Laker history to keep being underrated.

Obviously, as a basketball player, Kobe is much better. I'm looking at this in a "face of the franchise" way.

AlonzoGOAT
Kobe is 2nd and magic is goat

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:37 PM

Just pick one.
You know the Lakers are originally from Minnesota right :coleman:

ImmortalD24
07-02-2012, 05:38 PM
This kid cracks me up.

1. Kobe
2. Magic
3. West
4. Kareem
5. Shaq

/thread

AlonzoGOAT
07-02-2012, 05:38 PM

You really think kobe is better then magic? Where do you rank kobe in your goat list lol?

9erempiree
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM

I thought they were from Siberia.

Regardless, where they are from, the dude is not going to know about the Lakers like Laker fans.

Also, all those greatest Lakers that he mentioned....all played for the Los Angeles version.

Mr. Jabbar
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM
KAJ MAGIC KOBE SHAQ, omg what a franchise...., when you need to pick between all of these you know thats the best franchise ever right there.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:40 PM
I thought they were from Siberia.

Regardless, where they are from, the dude is not going to know about the Lakers like Laker fans.

Also, all those greatest Lakers that he mentioned....all played for the Los Angeles version.
Mikan played for Minneapolis, dumbass

Heavincent
07-02-2012, 05:40 PM
KAJ MAGIC KOBE SHAQ, omg what a franchise...., when you need to pick between all of these you know thats the best franchise ever right there.

Nets are better.

Brian Scalabrine (in his prime)
Jason Kidd
Richard Jefferson
Kenyon Martin
Vince Carter
Keith Van Horn
Jason Collins

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Is that why the Celtics have more rings? :confusedshrug:

LakersReign
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
He's wrong. By great I mean most skilled and talented. Kobe might be the greatest Laker from a 'franchise prettyboy' point of view. Yeah. I'll agree with that, Kobe is the most FAMOUS Laker in the history of the Laker franchise. Not the best though, by a long shot.

Exactly the kind of idiotic hater response I expected. Big surprise.:rolleyes: Jerry west knows way more about basketball than you ever will. So, therefore, normal, thinking, rational, open-minded people will take his opinion over your hater opinion any day of the week. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Exactly the kind of idiotic hater response I expected. Big surprise.:rolleyes: Jerry west knows way more about basketball than you ever will. So, therefore, normal, thinking, rational, open-minded people will take his opinion over your hater opinion any day of the week. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm
Jerry West "LeBron>Kobe"
Lakersreign agrees! :cheers: :bowdown:

AlonzoGOAT
07-02-2012, 05:43 PM

This LBJ is better then Kobe since 2009 :applause:

"But even though it

Legends66NBA7
I've always found this question purely subjective.

There's no real factual answer to this, IMO, because of the history the Lakers have.

stallionaire

:facepalm

Kobe raped a woman, and you want me to believe he's a GREAT Laker.. when all the other Lakers were literally model citizens. Remember Shaq was gonna be a cop? Magic and what he has done for the world's HIV community... Kareem paving the way for all athletes to express their religion however they want in sports....

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Congrats, 28 year old, prime Lebron is currently better than 34 year old, out of his prime Kobe.

Wow.
He said that in 2009:oldlol:

AlonzoGOAT
Congrats, 28 year old, prime Lebron is currently better than 34 year old, out of his prime Kobe.

Wow.

He said this in 2009 lol

Edit:Ban the poster above me copying my post

bleedinpurpleTwo

:roll:
c'mon dude. SHAQ??? you have SHAQ ahead of Kobe, Mikan, and West?
son, stick with Minny.

9erempiree

Kobe raped a woman, and you want me to believe he's a GREAT Laker.. when all the other Lakers were literally model citizens. Remember Shaq was gonna be a cop? Magic and what he has done for the world's HIV community... Kareem paving the way for all athletes to express their religion however they want in sports....

link to rape?

stallionaire
[QUOTE=AlonzoGOAT]
"But even though it

Heavincent
07-02-2012, 05:45 PM
He said that in 2009:oldlol:

Oh. Well I disagree with him there. And I disagree with him about Kobe being the greatest Laker of all time too.

fpliii
07-02-2012, 05:45 PM
I have Magic ahead by a nose, but Kobe could finish ahead of him

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:46 PM
c'mon dude. SHAQ??? you have SHAQ ahead of Kobe, Mikan, and West?
son, stick with Minny.

Shaq's 3-peat was LEGENDARY. Go look at the stats because you were probably too young to remember it. It was 12 years ago, you know.

LakersReign
07-02-2012, 05:47 PM

Typical Kobe hater speech that has nothing to do with anything. Holla back when you have a real point to discuss:sleeping

RRR3
He said this in 2009 lol

Edit:Ban the poster above me copying my post
:biggums:

9erempiree
Shaq's one of my favorite players but he was no life long Laker.

If he was, I would have him #1

AlonzoGOAT
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
:lol :cheers:

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Typical Kobe hater speech that has nothing to do with anything. Holla back when you have a real point to discuss:sleeping
Here's a real point:
Jerry West "LeBron>Kobe"
Lakersreign: "Jerry West is a basketball expert and knows more than everyone else"

Through the transitive property-Lakersreign: "LeBron>Kobe"

stallionaire
07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Here's a real point:
Jerry West "LeBron>Kobe"
Lakersreign: "Jerry West is a basketball expert and knows more than everyone else"

Through the transitive property-Lakersreign: "LeBron>Kobe"

Legends66NBA7
07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Kobe raped a woman, and you want me to believe he's a GREAT Laker.. when all the other Lakers were literally model citizens.

:oldlol:

Yeah bro, all Magic did was contact HIV of all the girls he slept with.

Kareem was considered a jerk and didn't socialize with many people. Didn't talk at all to Magic earlier on in his career.

James Worthy got arrested and charged with solicitation of prostitution.

Incase you didn't know:

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/16/sports/sports-people-pro-basketball-worthy-arrested.html

Shaq was a known bully and dirty player. Even hit Kobe in practice and threatened to kill him.

Yeah, what model citizens. :rolleyes:

But Kobe man, he raped that girl or whatever and that has to do with everything.... wait...

What the **** does being a model citizen have to do with being the GOAT Lakers ? :confusedshrug:

I'll judge them on what they did on the floor.

LakersReign
07-02-2012, 05:53 PM

Yeah....I know....right?:lol

If I totally mebarrassed myself talking out my a** the way you just did, I'd post smileys to try and play it off too:roll:

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Shaq's 3-peat was LEGENDARY. Go look at the stats because you were probably too young to remember it. It was 12 years ago, you know.
OMG, seriously kid? first of all, I'm prolly twice your age.
Second of all, you put a guy who played, what, 8 years with the franchise ahead of the LOGO? KOBE, who has won more rings and played TWICE as long with that franchise? I am embarrassed for you.
Perhaps you should get a new hobby? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Why do people keep saying Kobe raped that girl? :biggums: I'm no Kobe fan, but if you read about the whole thing it becomes pretty clear he didn't rape her. She just wanted his $

AlonzoGOAT
07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
OMG, seriously kid? first of all, I'm prolly twice your age.
Second of all, you put a guy who played, what, 8 years with the franchise ahead of the LOGO? KOBE, who has won more rings and played TWICE as long with that franchise? I am embarrassed for you.
Perhaps you should get a new hobby? :confusedshrug:

So fisher > shaq?

KyrieTheFuture
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Shaq isn't a Laker. Dude played for like 9 teams. While I do believe Magic and KAJ are better, I wouldn't say Shaq was. His peak was certainly more dominant, but Kobe is much more of a Laker.

Deuce Bigalow
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
1. Magic
2. Kobe

No shame being behind the 2nd greatest player of all-time.

Umad101
07-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Lol put Kobe on those magic team and then were talking about 6 or 7 rings here

9erempiree
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Lol put Kobe on those magic team and then were talking about 6 or 7 rings here

Kobe would be like a young Michael Jordan on those teams.

With the pace and lack of defense....he would be making tons of shots with his mid range.

skaterbasist
07-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Magic and Shaq have called Kobe the GOAT Laker.

End of discussion.

TerranOP
07-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Why did you even make this thread? Kobe is a top 10 player, and he's on a team that had 3 other top 10 players. Why are you trying to use the fact that he's on the Lakers to diminish his career? He's an amazing player, end of story. We can debate all we want, but in the end Kobe is around the 6-8 range all time right now.

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Nobody other than Kobe fans believe Kobe is greater than Magic so I'm not even sure why this thread was made.

MaxFly
07-02-2012, 06:49 PM

Shaq burned his bridges on his way out of LA and he took that franchise for granted in many instances. "I got injured on company time, so I'll get better on company time." Shouting "Pay Me!" to the team owner during a preseason game while he and the team were trying to negotiate his contract. Let's not even talk about laziness... consistently coming into training camp overweight.

Shaq has played for 5 other teams in addition to the Lakers. :facepalm

DaHeezy
07-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Magic is #1 for sure. As for KAJ versus Kobe, Im going to have to say as a Laker Kobe but as a player KAJ.

The Iron Fist
07-02-2012, 07:20 PM

Link me to rape please. Need to read.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Link me to rape please. Need to read.

Why do you need a link? the rape is right here in front of you. and stailionaire is bending over taking it as we speak.

Hey stal. how does it feel to be a fan of a reject org with ZERO rings?

we all know where the REAL minni team resides right now. IN LA.

buuuuuurrrrrn Mutha fukka.

:kobe:

swag2011
07-02-2012, 07:29 PM
LOL Kobe has haters pressed!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers haters worry more about the Lakers than their actual fans do these days.

Funny.

Dictator
07-02-2012, 07:29 PM

:facepalm Pau Gasol fan.....

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM

LOL!!!

KOBE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GASOL.

Gasol ZERO rings W/O Kobe.

Kobe THREE rings without Gasol.

BlackVVaves
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM
1. Magic
2. Kobe

Kareem wasn't a life long Laker, and didn't win a title with the Lakers until Magic came and effectively lead the team. It's been quoted numerous times that Kareem was not a good leader, at all.

Shaq wasn't a life-long Laker. And, no one even considers him a top 3 Laker of All-Time. Jerry West, for all he's done for that organization, is far above Shaq.

Another great thread, stallionaire. Please, make another.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: WAAAAHHHH! A real Lakers fan and not a LAWD GAWDBE STAN!

Dictator
07-02-2012, 07:48 PM

Why troll?

He also said he was a p.gasol fan.

RazorBaLade
07-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I think magic is right now the greatest laker of all time but you have to remember that kobe is still playing.

Once he retires the love is going to be magnificent. The outpouring will be huge. How big is his retirement going to be? and then 3, 5 years later? When we look back at some of his greatest moments? He's going to go down as the greatest laker of all time.

There'll be some oldies who still say magic was a notch above him, but the younger generation will have kobe.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:57 PM

DUDE STFU your not even a heat fan yet you ride lefrauds nuts. just like you did with mccrappy.

sit down son.

a player fan LOLOLOL wanna talk about bandwagon? your a disgrace and the ipidemy of whats wrong with sports culture these days.

guess who i liked before kobe? shaq after kobe? Bynum. before shaq? nick the quick. before him? big game james.

your a plight on sports culture.

PickernRoller
07-02-2012, 07:57 PM

The man is free to speak his opinion. However f'cked up that is. The moment you care about what other people say here is the moment you are officially "retarded".

BuffaloBill
07-02-2012, 07:58 PM
What's the point of this thread?

RRR3
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
What's the point of this thread?

stailionaire exposing himself.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:01 PM

No I actually was smirking when I typed that.

you just got EXPOSED.

Your MAD as hell right now.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
No I actually was smirking when I typed that.

you just got EXPOSED.

Your MAD as hell right now.
Exposed as what? A LeBron fan? :oldlol: When's the last time I said I was a Heat fan? I'm honest about why I cheer for people. :pimp: There's no team in STL, so I can cheer for any player I want. :dancin :hammertime:

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Exposed as what? A LeBron fan? :oldlol: When's the last time I said I was a Heat fan? I'm honest about why I cheer for people. :pimp: There's no team in STL, so I can cheer for any player I want. :dancin :hammertime:

:facepalm :
:lebroncry:

dude just sonned himself.

that shit you just typed is whats a plight on sports culture.

frontrunner fairweather fan TO THE MAX.

:bowdown: :banana: :rockon: :roll:

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:10 PM
:facepalm :
:lebroncry:

dude just sonned himself.

that shit you just typed is whats a plight on sports culture.

frontrunner fairweather fan TO THE MAX.

:bowdown: :banana: :rockon: :roll:
T-Mac has been my favorite player since around 2002. He still is, and he always will be. LeBron has been my 2nd favorite since around 2007 or so. I don't stop liking players :confusedshrug: Sorry there is no team in STL :rolleyes:

PickernRoller
07-02-2012, 08:12 PM
T-Mac has been my favorite player since around 2002. He still is, and he always will be. LeBron has been my 2nd favorite since around 2007 or so. I don't stop liking players :confusedshrug: Sorry there is no team in STL :rolleyes:

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/539748-Links_spirit_23/748/63/o_rly_british.gif

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/539748-Links_spirit_23/748/63/o_rly_british.gif
http://i36.tinypic.com/1ptcn5.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Mike Penberthy or Sedale Theratt

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:18 PM
whatever randy rhodes. Black Sabbath >>>>>>>> Solo OZZY. The pioneers of metal BLACK SABBATH.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:19 PM
whatever randy rhodes. Black Sabbath >>>>>>>> Solo OZZY. The pioneers of metal BLACK SABBATH.

Black Sabbath is the best Heavy Metal band of all time, so no shit. That Said Randy Rhoads is 50 times the guitar player Tony Iommi ever was. And it's Randy RhoAds with an "a". :no:

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Black Sabbath is the best Heavy Metal band of all time, so no shit. That Said Randy Rhoads is 50 times the guitar player Tony Iommi ever was. And it's Randy RhoAds with an "a". :no:

bah... I wouldnt say 50 times but yes he was very very good. infact if he lived today hed be undisputed GOAT.

IOMMI's songwriting though >>>>>>>>>>> Rhoades.

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
bah... I wouldnt say 50 times but yes he was very very good. infact if he lived today hed be undisputed GOAT.

IOMMI's songwriting though >>>>>>>>>>> Rhoades.
Bullshit. Rhoads wrote all of his shit, Iommi ain't nothing special. And it's "R-H-O-A-D-S". RR was going to try to get a degree in classical music and teach at UCLA if he had lived:pimp:

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Bullshit. Rhoads wrote all of his shit, Iommi ain't nothing special. And it's "R-H-O-A-D-S". RR was going to try to get a degree in classical music and teach at UCLA if he had lived:pimp:

whatever i disagree i just liked the darkness in which iommi wrote his songs. thats not fact just my opinion.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
What does that have to do with anything? I'd be surprised if stallionaire is anything over 15 years old, let alone 53+.

joeysms55
07-02-2012, 08:32 PM
there's a guy with 5 rings and 3 mvp's all won wearing a lakers uniform

lilgodfather1
07-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Kobe is not even close to the greatest player the Lakers have had, but that is because they have had Magic, KAJ, Wilt, Shaq (4 of the top 6 players of all time). However as a Laker Kobe's career is only eclipsed by Magic.

Doctor Rivers
07-02-2012, 08:36 PM

any and all of your posts can be refuted. now go back to pretending you're a wolves fan.

The-Legend-24
07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Right now it's a toss up, can't go wrong with either Magic or Kobe, but imo once Kobe hangs them up he'll be the Greatest Laker.

Dictator
07-02-2012, 10:31 PM
The man is free to speak his opinion. However f'cked up that is. The moment you care about what other people say here is the moment you are officially "retarded".

What?:wtf: :hammerhead:

Kobe 4 The Win
07-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Magic Johnson = Greatest Laker

I LUV KOBE
07-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Kobe is already the GOAT Lakers no doubt about it and will probably retired as the 2nd GOAT behind MJ..

andgar923
07-02-2012, 11:53 PM

The red bolded part I agree with 100% and has to be respected and taken into consideration.

Doesn't mean that he's the greatest, just something to consider.

Halcon
07-02-2012, 11:54 PM
I think Kobe has taken the top spot spot over Magic.. But he'll never be loved more than him.

The Iron Fist
07-03-2012, 12:08 AM
there's a guy with 5 rings and 3 mvp's all won wearing a lakers uniform
Won none without Kareem.

raprap
07-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Magic>Kobe>KAJ>West>Shaq

Asukal
07-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Magic is the greatest Laker really. He faced better competition, had more memorable moments, and accomplished more in less time than the next candidate. :cheers:

Deuce Bigalow
07-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Won none without Kareem.
So?

Check Kareem's playoff numbers in '87 & '88. He was the 3rd option those 2 championships.

scandisk_
07-03-2012, 12:57 AM
easily #2 :cheers:

16 seasons and counting

TheBigVeto
07-03-2012, 01:16 AM
KAJ > Magic > West > Mikan > Shaq > Rambis > Kobe

Fixed that for you.

scandisk_
07-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Fixed that for you.

LakersReign
07-03-2012, 01:30 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Shaquille-ONeal-calls-Kobe-Bryant-greatest-Laker-after-he-passes-him-on-all-time-scoring-list-020612

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-03-2012, 01:34 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Shaquille-ONeal-calls-Kobe-Bryant-greatest-Laker-after-he-passes-him-on-all-time-scoring-list-020612

I know. This kid stallionaire does not know what the fcuk he is talking about.
Shaq :roll: Orlando, Lakers, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland, Celtics
Hell, half the fan base does not want them to retire his jersey.

LakersReign
07-03-2012, 01:41 AM
I know. This kid stallionaire does not know what the fcuk he is talking about.
Shaq :roll: Orlando, Lakers, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland, Celtics
Hell, half the fan base does not want them to retire his jersey.

That was obvious from the first page of this thread. I posted a link of Jerry West saying Kobe is the greatest Laker. And the idiot had the nerve to try and tell me the man doesn't know what he's talking about. Keeping in mind, whether you agree with him or not, this is Jerry West's opinion. Like anybody is going to take his ret**ded hater opinion over West's.:roll:

Shaq lost his Laker card when he asked to be traded from the Lakers and ultimately ended up in Boston.:facepalm

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-03-2012, 01:43 AM
That was obvious from the first page of this thread. I posted a link of Jerry West saying Kobe is the greatest Laker. And the idiot had the nerve to try and tell me the man doesn't know what he's talking about. Keeping in mind, whether you agree with him or not, this is Jerry West's opinion. Like anybody is going to take his ret**ded hater opinion over West's.:roll:
OMG.
Remind me not to read any post by stallionaire. Its just brain damage.

LakersReign
07-03-2012, 01:45 AM
OMG.
Remind me not to read any post by stallionaire. Its just brain damage.

Yeah it is. Especially when it's CLEAR he's really a bandwagon Lebron fan who CLAIMS to be a Wolves fan. Trying to make himself look objective about Lebron. Then after he realized just how stupid he made himself look. He then tried to bring up that so called rape case for almost 10 years ago, just to have something to say. Which had absolutely nothing to do with anything.:rolleyes:

Legends66NBA7
07-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Is that why the Celtics have more rings?

They have the greatest single dynasty.

You can't be wrong with calling either team the greatest team of all-time, though.

Doctor Rivers
12-06-2012, 12:45 PM

lol