PDA

View Full Version : Jared Dudley Fires Shots At Nets

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:18 PM
What a dickish thing for a current NBA player to say :facepalm .

"I don't wanna get in Dwight Howard's business but lol Why would you wanna play for the Nets over teams such as the Lakers,Bulls, and Mavs."

https://twitter.com/#!/JaredDudley619

novocaine
07-02-2012, 07:21 PM
the man has a point.

DuMa
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
http://www.ontopmag.com/images/ArticleImages/phoenix_suns_anti-gay_ad.jpg

oh the horror
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
The same could be asked of Jared Dudley, on the Suns.

Droid101
07-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Someone want to put a "Nets" logo on Blake?

http://cjzero.com/gifs/DudleyGriffin.gif

Da Hammer
Don't see anything wrong with what he said.

REACTION
He's speaking from experience in Phoenix.

ZHAKIDD532
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
lol who?

simcjt
The same could be asked of Jared Dudley, on the Suns.
:oldlol:

RIP CITY
I love that he has the balls to actually say what most people already think and agree with Dudley 100%.

Punpun
I like how he writes Lakers first. Dat mark of respect towards the best franchise in the NBA.

BuffaloBill
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Who is Jared Dudley?

Raz
07-02-2012, 07:28 PM

"I don't wanna get in Dwight Howard's business but lol Why would you wanna play for the Nets over teams such as the Lakers,Bulls, and Mavs."

I feel like no one is going to said with you here or ever.

Clippersfan86: "I am against the right to free speech."

Dudley can say what he wants, and he's ten times smarter than Howard.

Clippersfan86
Sure it takes courage to say it but it's also a very douchy and dick move to talk about another franchise like that. VERY unprofessional. Than again he does have a big reputation as being a douche so not surprising.

SilkkTheShocker
OP needs to get laid

westsideozzie
07-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Jared Dudley is gay, ain't he. Why is he speaking about another man's business.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I feel like no one is going to said with you here or ever.

Clippersfan86: "I am against the right to free speech."

Dudley can say what he wants, and he's ten times smarter than Howard.

Nice gimmick account. :facepalm

wang4three
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I like how he writes Lakers first. Dat mark of respect towards the best franchise in the NBA.
Or cause he grew up in SoCal and probably is a Laker fan.

Punpun
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Or cause he grew up in SoCal and probably is a Laker fan.

That works too. But there is a reason he wrote Lakers and not say Clippers. Even if he grew up there.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Who is Jared Dudley?

somebody tell this dude his moves are just gay.

suns aren't any better than nets.

2 Finals appearances > 1

IIRC.

T-Time3
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Don't see anything wrong with what he said.
THIS
soo, WHATSUP ?

http://cjzero.com/gifs/DudleyGriffin.gif

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
somebody tell this dude his moves are just gay.

suns aren't any better than nets.

2 Finals appearances > 1

IIRC.

Suns have been to Finals twice. :hammerhead:

Raz
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Sure it takes courage to say it but it's also a very douchy and dick move to talk about another franchise like that. VERY unprofessional. Than again he does have a big reputation as being a douche so not surprising.

Dudley is a great guy, in the Shane Battier or Grant Hill mold. He's super classy. Why can't he have an opinion?

outbreak
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM
OP needs to get laid

Saving himself for Blake

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:36 PM

So have the Nets back to back in 02-03. Too bad you weren't a fan of the NBA :hammerhead: . People like to twist shit.

longtime lurker
07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
He's saying what everyone else is thinking.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Dudley is a great guy, in the Shane Battier or Grant Hill mold. He's super classy. Why can't he have an opinion?

Ever hear of professionalism? Or ethics? You don't badmouth another franchise in professional sports unless you want the label of being unprofessional or a dick. If it was a rival team fine but he's discussing another man's free agency decision. All around douche comments and way out of line.

Raz
07-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Nice gimmick account. :facepalm

Gimmick account????

@razbennett
http://www.celtic-nation.com/blog/author/razbennett/
http://www.facebook.com/TheRyanBennett

Now who's facepalming?

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 07:38 PM
So have the Nets back to back in 02-03. Too bad you weren't a fan of the NBA :hammerhead: . People like to twist shit.

Wtf are you talking about, Corky? Where did I say the Nets didn't play in two finals? Quit acting like a retard and learn to read.

Raz
07-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Ever hear of professionalism? Or ethics? You don't badmouth another franchise in professional sports unless you want the label of being unprofessional or a dick. If it was a rival team fine but he's discussing another man's free agency decision. All around douche comments and way out of line.

No one is agreeing with you in here. Time to give up.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Gimmick account????

@razbennett
http://www.celtic-nation.com/blog/author/razbennett/
http://www.facebook.com/TheRyanBennett

Now who's facepalming?

Well you signed up a week ago. Nothing to see here :confusedshrug: .

Andrei89
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Learn to read retard

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:40 PM

Ok thats why I said IIRC. the nets ones were more memorable. They just ran into KOBE & SHAQ.

STILL PROVES MY POINT THAT SUNS ARE NO BETTER THAN NETS

:hammerhead:

It's A VC3!!!
07-02-2012, 07:41 PM
The Bulls were never in the hunt so Jared is clueless. There is that answer.

Dwight does not want to go to the Lakers because that's following Shaq's footsteps. There's that answer.

Dwight and Dirk ain't going nowhere. There's that answer.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I misread what Silk said... but regardless... Suns players aren't in any position to be talking about the Nets.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Ahh clips fan. me and you disagree usually. but im with you on this.

LA basketball FTW!!! Fvck every other franchise!!!!

Raz
07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Well you signed up a week ago. Nothing to see here :confusedshrug: .

Posting an emoticon is not an answer. You called me a gimmick, and I just proved I wasn't. In a grown up world, an apology is expected.

Also, you're wrong. Dudley can do what he wants - it's a free country, and Dwight Howard is a moron - he just told it like it is.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Ahh clips fan. me and you disagree usually. but im with you on this.

LA basketball FTW!!! Fvck every other franchise!!!!

We agree on the main point in this thread... which is Jared Dudley is a scrub on a shit team, badmouthing another team. Doesn't add up to me. It's not his decision to make and prefacing it with "Not to get in his business" just means he's aware he's being a dick when he says it. He needs to STFU about other players and teams.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Posting an emoticon is not an answer. You called me a gimmick, and I just proved I wasn't. In a grown up world, an apology is expected.

Also, you're wrong. Dudley can do what he wants - it's a free country, and Dwight Howard is a moron - he just told it like it is.

dwight and dudley.

ya know what... who cares FK both these clowns.

outbreak
07-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Don't get too worked up, you'll soon see Clips fan calls everyone who argues with him a fake account. I agree with him here though that Dudley's comments were uncalled for, but hell freedom of speech and all that.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:47 PM

I never said Dudley CAN'T do it. I said it's unprofessional and disrespectful. If you can't see that there isn't much to talk about. After the trolling you've done I don't owe you anything close to an apology.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Don't get too worked up, you'll soon see Clips fan calls everyone who argues with him a fake account. I agree with him here though that Dudley's comments were uncalled for, but hell freedom of speech and all that.

No I call people that have under 500 posts that signed up in the last month alternate accounts. These trolls have been making alternate accounts and jumping right in, knowing people on a personal level. It's clear they aren't new accounts and it has nothing to do with them arguing with me :facepalm . I argue with established posters all the time and don't accuse them of being alts.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
We agree on the main point in this thread... which is Jared Dudley is a scrub on a shit team, badmouthing another team. Doesn't add up to me. It's not his decision to make and prefacing it with "Not to get in his business" just means he's aware he's being a dick when he says it. He needs to STFU about other players and teams.

I concur. Guy is a scrub as you put it. whats with this d-bag always sayin shit on twitter? seriously if you put that much effort into playing maybe your team would actually make some noise.

whatever, another dime a dozen tweener.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I concur. Guy is a scrub as you put it. whats with this d-bag always sayin shit on twitter? seriously if you put that much effort into playing maybe your team would actually make some noise.

whatever, another dime a dozen tweener.

Yea... he's always rubbed me wrong way for being a douche that tweets EVERYTHING in his life. Dude tweets like 10 times or more an hour. Gets involved in gossip and other people's business. It reminds me of Facebook how people are constantly posting every little detail of their personal life... fu**ing annoying.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 07:53 PM
No I call people that have under 500 posts that signed up in the last month alternate accounts. These trolls have been making alternate accounts and jumping right in, knowing people on a personal level. It's clear they aren't new accounts and it has nothing to do with them arguing with me :facepalm . I argue with established posters all the time and don't accuse them of being alts.

Did anyone else lol reading this? :oldlol: Its a message board, dude.

SevereUpInHere
07-02-2012, 07:55 PM

Still upset he got in your bf's grill last season :(

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I argue with established posters all the time and don't accuse them of being alts.
:oldlol: Everytime you argue with me, you start accusing me of being an alt and multiple accounts. Quit lying.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:56 PM
:oldlol: Everytime you argue with me, you start accusing me of being an alt and multiple accounts. Quit lying.

Do you want to discuss this here? :confusedshrug: . Besides... the reach of RG is great. Dude has like 20 accounts. Never know.

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Do you want to discuss this here? :confusedshrug: . Besides... the reach of RG is great. Dude has like 20 accounts. Never know.
Exactly, you are arguing with me right now and you continue to accuse me of an account because you have nothing to backup your case. :oldlol:

Jall
07-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Ok thats why I said IIRC. the nets ones were more memorable. They just ran into KOBE & SHAQ.

STILL PROVES MY POINT THAT SUNS ARE NO BETTER THAN NETS

Why? because they played against the Lakers?

The Suns have the only 2 triple overtime games in finals history.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 07:58 PM
RG used to post as Tmacfan on the ESPN boards back in the day

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Exactly, you are arguing with me right now and you continue to accuse me of an account because you have nothing to backup your case. :oldlol:

:no: I'm not saying you are, just explaining why I originally thought you were. If you keep flip flopping on me though like RG does the doubts may return.

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 08:00 PM
:no: I'm not saying you are, just explaining why I originally thought you were. If you keep flip flopping on me though like RG does the doubts may return.
Fair enough, but I would recommend that you think a little bit more before you post. It's not a good idea to post whatever comes on your mind because you may eventually regret it like right here when it comes to Raz.

Quality > Quantity.

:cheers:

D-Rose
07-02-2012, 08:00 PM
He's clearly RG...the username/avi/posting style/ideas are trademark RG. It's like tracking a serial killer.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Fair enough, but I would recommend that you think a little bit more before you post. It's not a good idea to post whatever comes on your mind because you may eventually regret it like right here when it comes to Raz.

Quality > Quantity.

Jeff disagrees. I make that dude some SERIOUS mulah probably. :biggums: . Where's my cut?

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 08:04 PM
If this is the case then I'm clearly not him considering how I hate Tmac and will argue against him and rip him at anytime I can at will.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:07 PM
If this is the case then I'm clearly not him considering how I hate Tmac and will argue against him and rip him at anytime I can at will.

Thats why I never got the comparison. Tmacfan used to be obsessed with talking about "point-forwards" and debating Dwight or Yao. Good Lord, the ESPN board were full of retards :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Thats why I never got the comparison. Tmacfan used to be obsessed with talking about "point-forwards" and debating Dwight or Yao. Good Lord, the ESPN board were full of retards :oldlol:

RG is the most talented actor the world has ever seen. Don't EVER think that gone isn't lurking somewhere.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:12 PM
RG is the most talented actor the world has ever seen. Don't EVER think that gone isn't lurking somewhere.

Maybe. The only similarties I see between StateOfMind and Tmacfan is that both could be really bi-polar. Like for awhile you would have thought StateOfMind was a Kobe fan. But the last few months he has been arguing for Lebron more. The difference is Tmacfan was repetitive and would lose his mind over the dumbest things.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Maybe. The only similarties I see between StateOfMind and Tmacfan is that both could be really bi-polar. Like for awhile you would have thought StateOfMind was a Kobe fan. But the last few months he has been arguing for Lebron more. The difference is Tmacfan was repetitive and would lose his mind over the dumbest things.

:oldlol:

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Like for awhile you would have thought StateOfMind was a Kobe fan.
I was a Kobe fan during his prime but he is past it and I hate his game these days. I thought Kobe was going to go back to his old days in the beginning of the 2011-2012 season with his hot start but he didn't. He ended up playing almost as bad, if not worse than he did last season in 2010-2011. I really can't stand his game these days and I've never been able to stand his fans.

I'm more than positive 99% of all Kobe haters will say his fans are worse than Kobe himself.

SMoKe0uT
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Why? because they played against the Lakers?

The Suns have the only 2 triple overtime games in finals history.

no because they were back 2 back and more recent. suns havent done jack in the last decade and will continue to do jack whilst brooklyn is on the up.

back to back finals >>>>>>>> just 2 finals.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Silk I know you aren't a fan of me... but thanks for the laughs. I seriously lol'd at your legit psychological breakdown of RG. Good stuff. I don't want to hear mine though :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I was a Kobe fan during his prime but he is past it and I hate his game these days. I thought Kobe was going to go back to his old days in the beginning of the 2011-2012 season with his hot start but he didn't. He ended up playing almost as bad, if not worse than he did last season in 2010-2011. I really can't stand his game these days and I've never been able to stand his fans.

I'm more than positive 99% of all Kobe haters will say his fans are worse than Kobe himself.

Its all good. At least you always explain your opinion/aruguement. RG/Tmacfan was definitely some teenager that had emotion problems. That or you are the greatest actor ever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: That would be some Keyzer Soze shit :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:19 PM

Its all good. At least you always explain your opinion/aruguement. RG/Tmacfan was definitely some teenager that had emotion problems. That or you are the greatest actor ever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: That would be some Keyzer Soze shit :oldlol:

RG= Harvey Dent.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Silk I know you aren't a fan of me... but thanks for the laughs. I seriously lol'd at your legit psychological breakdown of RG. Good stuff. I don't want to hear mine though :oldlol:

Dude, I bust everyone's ball (no homo) on here. Its just the internet, none of this stuff is personal. :oldlol: I do rag on you a lot though, my bad homie

RRR3
07-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Who's that remind you of?
http://frizzlesworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/charliesheen1.jpg?w=500

*cough* lakersreign *cough*

ImmortalNemesis
07-02-2012, 08:22 PM

I'll clear it up for you. RocketGreatness was a die hard Tracy fan back in the day. He would constantly make 'Is Tmac a point forward?' threads. He was (still is tbh) annoying as shit. His hate for McGrady started after Houston's playoff loss to Utah in 07. Now RocketGreatness (now posting as StateofMind12) likes to bash Tracy whenever he can. His love for Yao though still remains. RG is a weird kid. lol

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Dude, I bust everyone's ball (no homo) on here. Its just the internet, none of this stuff is personal. :oldlol: I do rag on you a lot though, my bad homie

All good :cheers: . I know my ADHD is running rampant making all these threads and driving ISH crazy. I start two new jobs Monday so it should mellow out. Just excited with all that's happening in NBA and with the Clippers right now.

As I said... I bet I'm the most unbannable guy here though in Jeff's eyes. I'm his cash cow. As I said earlier.. where the fu** is my cut? :biggums: :coleman:

rep602
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I don't understand how this is a big deal. It's Brooklyn, not another nice city.

StateOfMind12
07-02-2012, 08:27 PM
It looks like this ImmortalNemesis kid is still upset that I kept destroying him in all those Tmac arguments I had with him.

I'm "supposedly" on his ignore list though so I bet he'll make a post asking someone to quote me because I'm on his ignore. :oldlol:

I would like to know what kind of die-hard Tmac fan starts to hate someone after they lose. That doesn't sound like die-hard to me, more like front-running, and anyone who is willing to front-run the ultimate loser in McGrady is just plain stupid.

PickernRoller
07-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I ADMIT

http://i.qkme.me/2g0c.jpg

Then:

http://memecrunch.com/meme/2P6B/bandwagon-fans-carry-on/image.png

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
http://i.qkme.me/2g0c.jpg

:roll:

NugzFan
07-02-2012, 08:37 PM

stupid quote.

why do we even bother with 30 teams when it seems like the league only wants about 6-8 teams. why not just put every all star/superstar on the same 8 teams and have them play each other every night?

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
stupid quote.

why do we even bother with 30 teams when it seems like the league only wants about 6-8 teams. why not just put every all star/superstar on the same 8 teams and have them play each other every night?

Besides as I said.. I think even without Dwight Nets have a good roster with solid upside :confusedshrug: .

D Will
JJ
Wallace
Humphries
Lopez

6th man: Marshon Brooks

Also they have Gerald Green.

Nothing to laugh at or make fun of.

mentallooser
07-02-2012, 08:52 PM
what's up?

Michael_Wilbon
07-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I never said Dudley CAN'T do it. I said it's unprofessional and disrespectful. If you can't see that there isn't much to talk about. After the trolling you've done I don't owe you anything close to an apology.

I've been a lurker on here for a little while and have been on this forum here and there since early 2010. In the last few months you have clearly been one of the more annoying posters on this forum. I don't know anything about you personally and I won't pretend to, but you're annoying as hell on the interwebz.

SilkkTheShocker
07-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Well if StateOfMind is Tmacfan, than he seems to have mellowed. The Tmacfan I remember would bash anyone who even tried to argue Dwight>>>Yao. I was a long time ESPN board poster, and that place was 99% Kobe or Lebron debates :oldlol: This site is wayyyyyyy better.

Droid101
07-02-2012, 09:03 PM
The Nets' moves are just gay.

It's A VC3!!!
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
The Nets' moves are just gay.

If you were somebody that mattered the LGBT would be all over your ass.:lol

Droid101
07-02-2012, 09:11 PM
If you were somebody that mattered the LGBT would be all over your ass.:lol
The LGBT community loves me. They know I'm just horsin' around!

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kathrynfan/9963300/22577/original.jpg

coin24
07-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Unless he mentioned the Clippers, then it would be ok but right??:oldlol:

Dudley can say whatever he pleases, most sane people would agree with him in this instance anyway...

+1 you need to log off your computer for a while:lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
lol who?
wow, really? at least you don't hide the fact u know d!ck about nething outside the nets organization.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Can OP change title to this thread to, Clippersfan86 Roast thread?

longtime lurker
07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Besides as I said.. I think even without Dwight Nets have a good roster with solid upside :confusedshrug: .

D Will
JJ
Wallace
Humphries
Lopez

And a front court that's tissue soft. How much money do the Nets have to spend if they resign Deron Williams?

Phantom_Blue
07-02-2012, 09:33 PM

D Will
JJ
Wallace
Humphries
Lopez

I'll give you that it's a decent playoff roster in the east, but i'm not sure where the "upside" is. That team seems destined for the 5th seed with 1st & 2nd round exits.

Basically it's the Atlanta Hawks without the "upside" of Josh Smith & Horford.

dontgetchoked
07-02-2012, 09:48 PM

doesnt take 500 posts to know that youre a bitch nikka and why would someone be scared to post on their main account to diss you? youre like the biggest homer ever, who really even takes you seriously?

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 09:50 PM
doesnt take 500 posts to know that youre a bitch nikka and why would someone be scared to post on their main account to diss you? youre like the biggest homer ever, who really even takes you seriously?

You're now the 5th or 6th sub 200 post troll that thinks they aren't going to affect me today :oldlol: . Get in line son.... you have a very long waiting list ahead of you... of guys who want a piece of me.

dontgetchoked
07-02-2012, 09:57 PM
You're now the 5th or 6th sub 200 post troll that thinks they aren't going to affect me today :oldlol: . Get in line son.... you have a very long waiting list ahead of you... of guys who want a piece of me.

you ever wonder why the list is so long? :lol

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 09:58 PM
you ever wonder why the list is so long? :lol

Nope. I'm actually a very respectful, nice guy and anybody that's been the same way towards me has had no problem with me. Sure I can be annoying but if you have a personal problem you've misjudged me or have a problem of your own.

EoJ
07-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Whats up?! Whats up?! Whats up?!

Brickz187
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Ehhh, I wouldn't mind what he said if he wasn't playing for the Phoenix Suns. he just comes off as being just as dumb as Dwight since he is choosing to play for a team that will never win anything, at least while he is there. Overall, he really didn't say anything too bad and no1 will care anyways because he is a player no1 really cares about.

Derrick
07-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Yea... he's always rubbed me wrong way for being a douche that tweets EVERYTHING in his life. Dude tweets like 10 times or more an hour. Gets involved in gossip and other people's business. It reminds me of Facebook how people are constantly posting every little detail of their personal life... fu**ing annoying.
It's funny that a fat and ugly ghost hunter, that cant even afford his own copy of 2k12 is calling someone a scrub. You are a ****ing joke. If its BG or any other Clipper tweeting it would be "Wow, Blake is connecting with the fans, being a model citizen" but no its the guy that punked the shit out of Blake Griffin so hes a douche. If a guy wants to tweet who the **** cares.

Btw just because people have low post and disagree with your opinion doesnt mean there a troll. My posts are low as shit, and I lurked for 2 years before opening an account.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 10:18 PM
It's funny that a fat and ugly ghost hunter, that cant even afford his own copy of 2k12 is calling someone a scrub. You are a ****ing joke. If its BG or any other Clipper tweeting it would be "Wow, Blake is connecting with the fans, being a model citizen" but no its the guy that punked the shit out of Blake Griffin so hes a douche. If a guy wants to tweet who the **** cares.

Btw just because people have low post and disagree with your opinion doesnt mean there a troll. My posts are low as shit, and I lurked for 2 years before opening an account.

Aww... did I hurt your feelings for calling your role player a scrub? Cry somewhere else bitch. Suns went fishing while the Clippers made a playoff run so nobody gives a shit what Suns fans have to say. Stop being mad. Bottom line is it's a bitch move for an NBA player on a shitty team to criticize another team and give input on their free agency.

BTW as for the tweeting thing... I'm all for players tweeting to fans but he goes FAR beyond that. Look at his ****ing Twitter. Dude would tweet if he wipes his ass.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
BTW Derrick try coming up with somebody else. I shared that hobby on the forum so obviously I'm not ashamed of it. I've never heard a group of adults consistently use somebody's hobby as some kind of insult over and over again. Seems a bit desperate no? I don't worry about what another grown man does for his hobbies and neither should you.

Derrick
07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Aww... did I hurt your feelings for calling your role player a scrub? Cry somewhere else bitch. Suns went fishing while the Clippers made a playoff run so nobody gives a shit what Suns fans have to say. Stop being mad. Bottom line is it's a bitch move for an NBA player on a shitty team to criticize another team and give input on their free agency.

BTW as for the tweeting thing... I'm all for players tweeting to fans but he goes FAR beyond that. Look at his ****ing Twitter. Dude would tweet if he wipes his ass. Does it matter how far the Suns went? Your not on the court. I could easily make a Heat alt account and start posting and Ill have more validity in my arguments because they just won the championship? Get a ****ing grip fatty.

rhythmic
07-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Be honest, you're still upset he punked Blake Griffin?

Derrick
07-02-2012, 10:25 PM
BTW Derrick try coming up with somebody else. I shared that hobby on the forum so obviously I'm not ashamed of it. I've never heard a group of adults consistently use somebody's hobby as some kind of insult over and over again. Seems a bit desperate no? I don't worry about what another grown man does for his hobbies and neither should you.
Its funny because you talk shit about his tweeting, when you are a ****ing ghost hunter. Queer. :facepalm

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Does it matter how far the Suns went? Your not on the court. I could easily make a Heat alt account and start posting and Ill have more validity in my arguments because they just won the championship? Get a ****ing grip fatty.

God you're dumb. The reason the team is relevant is because a SCRUB PLAYER on a SCRUB TEAM is talking shit about a team that is going to be better than them next year.

It's illogical on every level and the fact that you think using my own hobby I shared against me every time is going to hurt me or offend me is cute. Calling me fatty doesn't bug me either because I've been in the fitness thread talking about me being 30 pounds overweight. Basically nothing you're talking about is a secret and nothing I've denied or pretended.

You have nothing on me kid so just stick to the topic.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Its funny because you talk shit about his tweeting, when you are a ****ing ghost hunter. Queer. :facepalm

How's that relevant? Me talking about how the guy tweets 100 times a day is relevant to a hobby I have and do once every month or two? Your logic is as weak as your intelligence. You literally don't have a point :confusedshrug: .

Derrick
07-02-2012, 10:33 PM
How's that relevant? Me talking about how the guy tweets 100 times a day is relevant to a hobby I have and do once every month or two? Your logic is as weak as your intelligence. You literally don't have a point :confusedshrug: .
Your whole basis of an argument is that because the Suns didnt make the playoffs, what I say doesnt matter, and you are telling me I dont have a point. My point is, it doesnt ****ing matter how far my "favorite" team went. If I was a Heat fan would my opinion suddenly matter? Thats what you're saying. Also get off his dick for tweeting who cares. He doesnt even tweet a lot I know girls that are 20-30k tweets and have had there twitter accounts for less than a year while hes had his for at least 2-3 because thats how long Ive been following him. You're just a fat ghost hunter, dont be mad he HAS something to actually say.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Your whole basis of an argument is that because the Suns didnt make the playoffs, what I say doesnt matter, and you are telling me I dont have a point. My point is, it doesnt ****ing matter how far my "favorite" team went. If I was a Heat fan would my opinion suddenly matter? Thats what you're saying. Also get off his dick for tweeting who cares. He doesnt even tweet a lot I know girls that are 20-30k tweets and have had there twitter accounts for less than a year while hes had his for at least 2-3 because thats how long Ive been following him. You're just a fat ghost hunter, dont be mad he HAS something to actually say.

Actually I was just throwing in that you don't have shit negative to say about the Clippers because the Suns were terrible this year. Bottom line is most people would agree this is unprofessional and it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his problem with Griffin. Had that not happened I would have still made this thread. It was a very rude and unprofessional thing. Somebody asked me for more reasons I don't like him or he's douchy and I mentioned his tweets because that's my personal opinion.

I've read all of his controversial and douchy tweets that get posted on forums or h o o p s hype feed the last couple years. Point was this isn't out of character for him. It's just the kind of overly opinionated, twitter whore he is. I'm not saying he doesn't have something to say... I'm saying he says too much that he shouldn't be talking about.

Jimmy2k8
07-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Back in the day on Insidehoops,he used to post as TmacsRockets.:oldlol:

dontgetchoked
07-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Nope. I'm actually a very respectful, nice guy and anybody that's been the same way towards me has had no problem with me. Sure I can be annoying but if you have a personal problem you've misjudged me or have a problem of your own.
so its everyone else thats has a problem, of course it can't be you :coleman:

i dont have a problem with anyone i would tell anyone they're being stupid and you, sir, are being stupid.

Noof
07-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Breaking News - Jared Dudley traded to Nets for 2024 second round pick.

Hotlantadude81
07-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Wtf are you talking about, Corky? Where did I say the Nets didn't play in two finals? Quit acting like a retard and learn to read.

To be fair, someone had to make the finals from the east back then.

rep602
07-03-2012, 12:21 AM
I say too much.

I would agree.

Jan 2011-July 2012 = 18 months.

20,906 posts / 18 months = 1161 posts per month.

1164/month is almost as many tweets per month that Dudley posts.

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 12:26 AM
I would agree.

Jan 2011-July 2012 = 18 months.

20,906 posts / 18 months = 1161 posts per month.

1164/month is almost as many tweets per month that Dudley posts.

Difference is... Dudley is a professional basketball player with endorsements, wealth and tons of shit to do. He SHOULD be significantly busier than me to begin with. If I was wealthy I'd never be home dude...

rep602
07-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Difference is... Dudley is a professional basketball player with endorsements, wealth and tons of shit to do. He SHOULD be significantly busier than me to begin with. If I was wealthy I'd never be home dude...

So because he doesn't live his life how you would if you were rich, there is a problem.

Got it.

Edit- And I would think that 9/10 times they are posting from a cell phone.

raprap
07-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Dudley has a point though :confusedshrug:

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 12:31 AM
So because he doesn't live his life how you would if you were rich, there is a problem.

Got it.

Edit- And I would think that 9/10 times they are posting from a cell phone.

I'd say about 50 percent of the time I'm posting mobile. It's part of the reason I can post so much. Right now basketball is 24/7 for me with free agency/trades and all the stuff surrounding Clippers. I still obviously found time to get two new jobs this week and do what I gotta do so don't worry :cheers: .

rep602
07-03-2012, 12:37 AM
I'd say about 50 percent of the time I'm posting mobile. It's part of the reason I can post so much. Right now basketball is 24/7 for me with free agency/trades and all the stuff surrounding Clippers. I still obviously found time to get two new jobs this week and do what I gotta do so don't worry :cheers: .

Lol ok. Just think that it's silly to think a grown man cares about what a grown man is posting on twitter (of all places).

Glad you found work, especially in this economy.

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Lol ok. Just think that it's silly to think a grown man cares about what a grown man is posting on twitter (of all places).

Glad you found work, especially in this economy.

You must have misunderstood me. I said I've seen him act like a douche before and rub me the wrong way and somebody asked me how/why. I explained because of the shit he posts on Twitter. The whole volume thing was off tangent and I don't care about that quite frankly. I don't want to argue for hours about something so trivial. Point is this was not cool and I was surprised so many defended it as being no big deal.

At first when I read it I thought it was a fake Dudley Twitter because I was surprised even he would say that publicly.

Punpun
07-03-2012, 02:31 AM
I was a Kobe fan during his prime but he is past it and I hate his game these days. I thought Kobe was going to go back to his old days in the beginning of the 2011-2012 season with his hot start but he didn't. He ended up playing almost as bad, if not worse than he did last season in 2010-2011.

WAAAH I CAN'T STAND A 28PPG ON 43%. SO UGLY.

Childrens those days. :yaohappy:

LoneyROY7
07-03-2012, 02:34 AM
WAAAH I CAN'T STAND A 28PPG ON 43%. SO UGLY.

Childrens those days. :yaohappy:

T-Rob > Kobe.

Punpun
07-03-2012, 02:37 AM
T-Rob > Kobe.

Indeed.

SyRyanYang
07-03-2012, 02:54 AM
someone needs to get a life:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
and btw Dudley is gay

Kiddlovesnets
07-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Dudley, who?

RazorBaLade
07-03-2012, 03:01 AM

That makes no sense.

Someone WITH money should relax more since he already has it, someone who DOESN'T have it should be out there trying to GET IT.

ZenMaster
07-03-2012, 06:09 AM

Part of being a pro basketball player is that when you're supposed to relax you relax and restitute. For all you know Dudley could have been working on his game and body for 6 hours yesterday.

You don't know Dudleys workout schedule or anything about his life except he's a NBA player

What's up?

wagexslave
07-03-2012, 06:10 AM
Dudley is just trolling you kids. One of the biggest trolls in the league. lol

GreatHILL
07-03-2012, 06:13 AM
im glad he is a sun

wagexslave
07-03-2012, 06:17 AM
SUNS ARE NO BETTER THAN NETS

Suns are the 5th highest all time winning % franchise in the league, the Nets are the 32nd... :

http://nba-franchise.pikimal.com/top/10/pikirank/high-all-time-winning-percentage-nba-franchises

Say what you want. Sure, neither team has an NBA title, but I'd rather watch a team that has winning seasons frequently than a team that has losing seasons frequently.

coin24
07-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Suns >>>>>>>> Nets... Are you kidding??:oldlol:

jbot
07-03-2012, 07:02 AM
legitimate statement. why DOES he want to go there?

wagexslave
07-03-2012, 07:07 AM
legitimate statement. why DOES he want to go there?
'Cause they're in a big market now. :rolleyes:

Raz
07-03-2012, 07:13 AM

Trolling? You have been posting every little piece of Clipper information you can find. You get highly defensive at the slightest hint of someone disagreeing with you.

Whatever, I'm done talking to a Clipper fan - if they actually exist. 4 replies for a Clippers fan is a huge waste of my time. You remind me a lot of another guy that use to post here years ago, LakerRaider.

CF86, If you're truly right, I'm sure the Suns will reprimand Dudley for his statements, but I wouldn't bet anything on that happening, because unlike you, they don't give a f***

Blue&Orange
07-03-2012, 07:18 AM
It would be hilarious if the Nets start making finals appearances and Dudley ends up on a post-Kobe-out-of-the-playoffs Lakers, how far fetched is this, not so much.

SilkkTheShocker
07-03-2012, 07:41 AM
The Nets are still a dogshit franchise

Raz
07-03-2012, 07:42 AM
The Nets are still a dogshit franchise

Amen. The Clippers of the Eastern Conference

SilkkTheShocker
07-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Amen. The Clippers of the Eastern Conference

should Dudley have said what he did? Probably not. But the dude is 100% correct. Winning must not be a huge priority for Dwight wanting to play for the Nets. That front office is doing to their best to go down as the worst of all time.