PDA

View Full Version : AK47 to Miller-"You made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me"

JJsOneGoodDUI
01-21-2007, 10:44 AM
"Do you see a single tear? It isn't gonna happen here. At least not today."

WOW AK sounds pissed!!

Lakerz_Forever
01-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Link?

Darsh
01-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Link?

And then you took the words right out of my mouth
Oh, it must have been while you were kissin' me
You took the words right out of my mouth
Oh and I swear it's true, I was just about to say I love you
And then you took the words right out of my mouth
Oh it must have been while you were kissin' me
You took the words right out of my mouth
Oh and I swear it's true, I was just about to say I love you

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
01-21-2007, 11:40 AM
don't worry AK, the new year has just arrived so you can choose any woman you want just to ease your suffering. Take MIller's daughter. that'll piss him off.

funkylikemonkey
01-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm a little out of the loop...which Miller is he talking about?

Sharas
01-21-2007, 11:53 AM
the jazz owner

Darsh
01-21-2007, 12:24 PM
don't worry AK, the new year has just arrived so you can choose any woman you want just to ease your suffering. Take MIller's daughter. that'll piss him off.

That would be the sweetest disrespect.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Didn't Karl Malone also have alot of beef with Larry Miller? Wasn't that also one of the reasons he signed with the Lakers? And isn't Larry Miller not gonna allow Karls jersey to be retired?

j Fresh
01-21-2007, 12:43 PM
AK47 can't leave the Jazz, he's too valuable for them. If he's gone, that's their whole nucleous right there. Larry Miller needs to lighten up, unless he's about to land Tayshaun Prince or Caron Butler for AK, he should not be talking and just apologize to the man that could get you to the promise land. Ignoring him is the worst thing you can do, what an idiot!

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
01-21-2007, 12:46 PM
If AK leaves the jazz i think they'll start to do poor. He would they get for him though, i can't find an AK replacement. Blocks Shots, Plays D, Steals, Scores.

bigboi_baller
01-21-2007, 01:02 PM
If AK leaves the jazz i think they'll start to do poor. He would they get for him though, i can't find an AK replacement. Blocks Shots, Plays D, Steals, Scores.
Artest? Josh Howard?

ALBballer
01-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Artest? Josh Howard?

Howard is almost untradeable for the Mavs unless they get a Pierce type player back, and why would the Jazz want Artest. He would ruin any chemistry the Jazz have and would take shots from Boozer and company. AK is a nice fit with the Jazz, but he should be doing better.

DoubleTech
01-21-2007, 01:22 PM
he's just upset with his role in the offense. okur, deron and boozer are the guys who get the majority of the shots right now... and with the way they're playing, it's tough to fault how they get their offense.

ak needs to demand a trade or stfu... fighting through the media with the owner of the team won't solve anything.

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 01:31 PM
AK47 can't leave the Jazz, he's too valuable for them. If he's gone, that's their whole nucleous right there. Larry Miller needs to lighten up, unless he's about to land Tayshaun Prince or Caron Butler for AK, he should not be talking and just apologize to the man that could get you to the promise land. Ignoring him is the worst thing you can do, what an idiot!People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship?

Incredible. We have some dumb people here.

ZHAKIDD532
01-21-2007, 01:33 PM
What Miller are we talking about?

boozehound
01-21-2007, 01:36 PM
People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship?

Incredible. We have some dumb people here.
dude they are as close as the rockets imo. They need solid production fromt he 2 spot and they are one of the 4-5 best in the west. They have a killer frontline, with very complimentary skillsets in booz and okur. They wont win it this year, but they are as close as anybody outside of dallas/suns.

fatboy11
What Miller are we talking about?Did you read the thread?

Oh wait, obviously not.......

fatboy11
dude they are as close as the rockets imo. They need solid production fromt he 2 spot and they are one of the 4-5 best in the west. They have a killer frontline, with very complimentary skillsets in booz and okur. They wont win it this year, but they are as close as anybody outside of dallas/suns.Who said anything about the Rockets?

Seriously, I expect an answer from you.

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I don't feel like waiting for you to answer (if you're ever going to) so here is my response to your little, unnessecary shot at my team.

No, the Jazz are not as close as the Rockets. All you have to do is look at the standings and do some simple arithmatic.

The Jazz are two games better in the standings than the Rockets. Now, go add up the number of games we've played without Yao and McGrady (two guys better than anyone on the Jazz roster). Go, do that, then get back at me and tell what you said holds water.

Bye bye now.

geeWiz15
01-21-2007, 02:04 PM
isn't Larry Miller not gonna allow Karls jersey to be retired?
gotta be kidding me.

Who said anything about the Rockets?

that was incredibly weak. it's just like the standard ISH argument these days. if you have nothing to say but disagree with something someone says, just insult their team. example:

"I don't think Kobe is as good as MJ."
"yeah well Kobe's better than Caron Butler!"
"what?"

boozehound
01-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Who said anything about the Rockets?

In fact my post is primarily about the jazz and their weaknesses. I simply used the rockets as a comparison (frequently used in argeuments and discussions), knowing that you were a rockets fan and would respond with indignation.

Ive seen your rocket homerism before and seen you and others bash good teams relative to them. Your first post wasnt exactly a positive shining example of the spirit of the ISH board. "Anyone who thinks the jazz have a legit shot at going deep in the playoffs is an idiot." thats not what this thread is about. Its about a player and an owner not seeing Eye to eye. You took a cheap shot and I responded.

Living in the Houston area, I hear and see blinded fans everyday (not just this year but all of the previous 3 as well) who insist that the rockets are an elite team in the league despite the fact they havent done anything. How is this any different from these jazz fans? You can see this situation clearly but bring the rockets in and you have your blinders on.

I will be the first to admit that I thought they were done when Yao got hurt. There was no way I though Deke could play at this high of a level for 30 mins a game and I was pretty sure Howard was done being a starting caliber 4. I was wrong. I hope both teams do well in the west, but as a fan of neither, I think the jazz have a much better team foundation in williams, okur and booz than the rockets do with yao and....? McGrady? Too many questions. Rafer is a ball hog who shows up to play every third game. No frontcourt depth. A decently skilled and smart 3 in battier, but hes not a game changer.

Take Your Lumps
01-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Houston = 1st round exit in the West.

The T-Mac apologists will be in full force come June..

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 03:14 PM
In fact my post is primarily about the jazz and their weaknesses. I simply used the rockets as a comparison (frequently used in argeuments and discussions), knowing that you were a rockets fan and would respond with indignation.

Ive seen your rocket homerism before and seen you and others bash good teams relative to them. Your first post wasnt exactly a positive shining example of the spirit of the ISH board. "Anyone who thinks the jazz have a legit shot at going deep in the playoffs is an idiot." thats not what this thread is about. Its about a player and an owner not seeing Eye to eye. You took a cheap shot and I responded.

Living in the Houston area, I hear and see blinded fans everyday (not just this year but all of the previous 3 as well) who insist that the rockets are an elite team in the league despite the fact they havent done anything. How is this any different from these jazz fans? You can see this situation clearly but bring the rockets in and you have your blinders on.

I will be the first to admit that I thought they were done when Yao got hurt. There was no way I though Deke could play at this high of a level for 30 mins a game and I was pretty sure Howard was done being a starting caliber 4. I was wrong. I hope both teams do well in the west, but as a fan of neither, I think the jazz have a much better team foundation in williams, okur and booz than the rockets do with yao and....? McGrady? Too many questions. Rafer is a ball hog who shows up to play every third game. No frontcourt depth. A decently skilled and smart 3 in battier, but hes not a game changer.1. Name one instance of "homerism" from me. Please quote it or you have nothing. Also, name the "good teams" I've bashed and how I bashed them. Please do not make baseless claims. You clearly do not know me.

2. I know what this thread was about. However, I CLEARLY quoted someone and RESPONDED to something THEY SAID. What they said was about the Jazz going to "the promised land". Do you understand now?

3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?

4. So you think that Jazz have a much better team foundation yet they're marginally better than the Rockets who have played without either Yao or McGrady for most of the season so far? Am I the only one that sees the clear difference in the two teams after a statement like that?

I never said the Rockets were an "elite team". I NEVER HAVE. Never have. You ask around. Search. Whatever you feel necessary. However, the fact that you call me a "homer" shows that you know nothing of my posting on this board. I'm very objective fan of my team. Please, do us all a favor. Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about.

You talk about indignation yet you threw a comment out to get such a thing from me. A bit hypocritical, IMO.

Class is out for the day. Thank you.

boozehound
01-21-2007, 03:27 PM
I never said the Rockets were an "elite team". I NEVER HAVE. Never have. You ask around. Search. Whatever you feel necessary. However, the fact that you call me a "homer" shows that you know nothing of my posting on this board. I'm very objective fan of my team. Please, do us all a favor. Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about.

You talk about indignation yet you threw a comment out to get such a thing from me. A bit hypocritical, IMO.

Clearly, I didnt mention you when I was talking about the houston as elite fans. read again.

Explain how it is hypocritical to bait somedoby into an indignant stance (furthered by your inability to communicate without Fbombs)?

braden.
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
"Do you see a single tear?"
Kirilenko saves the tears for when Pierce torches him and Sloan relegates him to the bench. Literally.

boozehound
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?

Apparently I am. As mentioned above, I used the rockets as a comparision within my example (as a similar team that has potential but hasnt done much).

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Clearly, I didnt mention you when I was talking about the houston as elite fans. read again.

Explain how it is hypocritical to bait somedoby into an indignant stance (furthered by your inability to communicate without Fbombs)?What does me dropping F bombs have to do with anything?

I presented points that you CLEARLY have no response for.

My time with you is done. Goodbye. PM me if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense.

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Apparently I am. As mentioned above, I used the rockets as a comparision within my example (as a similar team that has potential but hasnt done much).Yes, but there was NO NEED to bring them up as we were clearly discussing a specific team. Houston had no place in the discussion. You brought them in only to get a rise out of me. Because you're a punk. There is no other reason.

Wait, why am I even trying to further explain this to you? You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this.

icemanfan
01-21-2007, 05:20 PM
well with Gasol wanting out of Memphis and the Jazz's record we might have a deal here. I think it would work out for both teams.

Heretik32
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
No, the Jazz are not as close as the Rockets. All you have to do is look at the standings and do some simple arithmatic.

The Jazz are two games better in the standings than the Rockets. Now, go add up the number of games we've played without Yao and McGrady (two guys better than anyone on the Jazz roster). Go, do that, then get back at me and tell what you said holds water.

Fancy an avatar bet on which team exits the playoffs first? I've always liked your posts, and there definitely should be a Jazz logo next to them.

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Fancy an avatar bet on which team exits the playoffs first? I've always liked your posts, and there definitely should be a Jazz logo next to them.Let's do it.

Chalkmaze
01-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Let's do it.

You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.

Heretik32
01-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Let's do it.

You got mail.

Heretik32
01-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.

Mewwem22
01-21-2007, 06:19 PM
I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.

:oldlol: That's funny!

Congrats though :party:

hotsizzle
01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
would sloan like someone like walton for his system. we'd give walton/fillers/picks....

Heretik32
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
I'd say Walton would be a great Sloan player. But I don't really see an AK trade coming.

fatboy11
01-21-2007, 08:19 PM
You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

the even bigger black guy
01-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Malone's jersey was retired on March 23, 2006, when the Jazz hosted the Washington Wizards.

Hoonyo
01-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Where did this quote come from?

braden.
01-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Slightly off topic, but fatboy, you seem infinitely more aggressive, irritable, and just *********gy in general than I ever remembered you. Not that that should really bother you, because I do respect your posting, and I'm not the nicest/best poster here either, but it's just surprising to me because I don't recollect you like this on the old ISH at all.

Chalkmaze
01-22-2007, 01:49 AM
While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 09:05 AM
"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.First quote was to no one in particular, just a general statement.

The other quotes were directed at someone who was trying to offend me, not someone who was "trying to make decent conversation".

Now I think the difference is quite clear. Obviously, not to you. Of course, I had to break it down for you just like I have to do with many of these other idiots.

^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.

Se
01-22-2007, 09:11 AM
^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.

If it makes any difference, I love you..... John! I forgot to call you John ages ago, but my memory never seizes to amaze me.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
01-22-2007, 09:31 AM
You're my boy too, Ryan.

I'm smiling all the way from the bottom of my Seoul.

I love all my vets. Except for Real Men Wear Green. Fu*k that guy.

Yeah he's a w@nk. No one likes him except for @sswipes.

boozehound
01-22-2007, 12:35 PM
First quote was to no one in particular, just a general statement.

The other quotes were directed at someone who was trying to offend me, not someone who was "trying to make decent conversation".

Yet in a previous post
"2. I know what this thread was about. However, I CLEARLY quoted someone and RESPONDED to something THEY SAID. What they said was about the Jazz going to "the promised land". Do you understand now?"

And I wasnt trying to offend you (though clearly I have). I was simply making a comparison with a team you follow closely and I think is in a similar position to the jazz.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Yet in a previous post
"2. I know what this thread was about. However, I CLEARLY quoted someone and RESPONDED to something THEY SAID. What they said was about the Jazz going to "the promised land". Do you understand now?"
I didn't directly call that person stupid. It was implied, but not a direct shot. I said "people" because I've seen others make the same claim. Far too many people on this board don't know the difference between an average playoff team and a contender.

Technicality, I know. Oh well.

boozehound
01-22-2007, 12:55 PM
so who in your esteemed opinion is a contender? I would venture that it is awfully hard to say this far from the playoffs. Momentum shifts, players get injured or come back from injury....
All it takes is one good series from the nuggs or utah, etc and the suns or dallas could be watching from home.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Dallas, Phoenix, and San Antonio. That's it right now.

Maybe Houston, Denver, or the Lakers. Maybe Detroit if they continue to make positive moves. Maybe Miami if they get everyone back and on the same page.

But just those 3 out West right now. In my opinion.

boozehound
01-22-2007, 01:54 PM
you do9nt think Utah (which has beaten the Suns twice already) could take them in a 7 gamer? I do, if they can play their game and not get caught up in the run and gun. I would also put Utah right about where the lakers and nuggs are as well. Each of tehse teams has some weaknesses, but can play at a very high level. Booz and Okur will be the highest scoring starting 4/5 tandem in the league this year (now granter, the 2 and 3 leave something to be desired).

saKf
01-22-2007, 01:55 PM
San Antonio
Dallas
Phoenix
Detroit
HEALTHY Houston
HEALTHY Miami

Those are the contenders, if you ask me. Since those two teams aren't healthy right now, there are currently only four teams I can see winning the championship.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 02:18 PM
You think Detroit has the juice, as is, to win the championship?

I think they need to make a move or two first. The Webber pickup was huge, though.

saKf
01-22-2007, 02:21 PM
You think Detroit has the juice, as is, to win the championship?

I think they need to make a move or two first. The Webber pickup was huge, though.
I think they're good enough.

I think Rasheed has to change the way he plays a little, though. More post-oriented in order to better compliment Webber when Webber's out there.

They play together, move the ball, have great team defense. They just need to be on the same page and committed and to peak at the right time, as with any championship team.

They might need to upgrade one of their bench guards, though. They just need one really solid one.

fatboy11
01-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I heard that they're looking at Jaric. Don't know if he would be considered "solid" or not.

saKf
01-22-2007, 02:25 PM
As for the original topic, if Kirilenko isn't working out, then Miller is being a freaking idiot by being so overt with all of this feuding. Just driving his value way down.

If he needs to go, shut up and get the move done. Don't make it less profitable by fighting with him.

saKf
01-22-2007, 02:26 PM
I heard that they're looking at Jaric. Don't know if he would be considered "solid" or not.
Not "really solid," but I really do think Jaric is pretty good this year. Detroit fans, after asking me for descriptions, say he's the same as Carlos Delfino, but I really think Jaric's a useful combo guard off the bench.

R.I.P.
01-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Kirilenko/Giricek/Miles for Miller/Warrick.

saKf
01-22-2007, 02:34 PM
Kirilenko/Giricek/Miles for Miller/Warrick.
The money's not even close, and Memphis likely doesn't want Kirilenko.

boozehound
01-22-2007, 02:34 PM
sheed has been incredibly inconsistent and unmotivated this season. I almost want him to get T's cause he plays harder :hammerhead: . Clearly he needs to step it up (along with Dice). We need to unload flip murray for a better point guard or combo (I am concerned with using lindey too much). Jaric sounds like a slightly better version fo delfino with better handles and not as good a rebounder. Although I don't think he'd be terrible for us, he makes way too much for what he would bring to the court vs. delfino. Brevin Knight is reportedly unhappy.

I agree SAKF, Larry Miller is frequently a little too candid.

SCY
01-22-2007, 02:38 PM
I can't believe no one's pointed out yet that AK made a pretty sick rhyme. Some label needs to sign him.

boozehound
01-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I feel sorry for you if me and me = sick rhyme. It doesnt even have a cadence or meter.

SRZ66
01-22-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm a little out of the loop...which Miller is he talking about?
Cheryl

SCY
01-22-2007, 03:57 PM
for-ignore.

Mewwem22
01-22-2007, 05:57 PM
For those of you that don't remember or don't know, last year and a part of the year before that, Boozer was in the same boat as AK. Larry Miller was complaining about boozer too and there were talks about him being traded. Now look at him. He is an all-star and the jazz wont even dream of trading him. I think kirilenko will be just fine if he plays like he has played the last 3 games. I think that miller was doing this as a challenge to AK, not exactly a threat of being traded. Larry Miller is an :hammerhead: but i don't think he would trade AK. The Jazz need him in the playoffs.

Heretik32
01-22-2007, 06:01 PM
I think kirilenko will be just fine if he plays like he has played the last 3 games.

Agreed, people seem to have missed that he's on the upswing again.

braden.
01-23-2007, 03:31 AM
I think Rasheed has to change the way he plays a little, though. More post-oriented
Rasheed Wallace is one of the best two-way post players in the NBA. He knows it. I know it. You know it. It's been said for years. Unfortunately, he hasn't given a damn about playing in the post consistently for years now.

boozehound
01-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Rasheed Wallace is one of the best two-way post players in the NBA. He knows it. I know it. You know it. It's been said for years. Unfortunately, he hasn't given a damn about playing in the post consistently for years now.
exactly, so he needs to start giving a damn or this team is not in it for this title hunt.

GOBB
01-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Agreed, people seem to have missed that he's on the upswing again.

Upswing? You mean posting 5 x 3's? :roll:

Smokee
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
AK is a idiot if he stands for that. He has enuff game/rep where he doesnt have to put up with **** like that from a owner. i'd be like "then trade me *****". every other team in the league would be happy to have him.

playing in Utah has got to suck between the owner calling his players out and the coach giving no respect to anyone but boozer.

Heretik32
01-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Upswing? You mean posting 5 x 3's? :roll:

If that's what it takes for the Jazz to win games, I'll gladly take it.

Rab
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
This fued will end shortly. Larry H. Miller has a history of shoving his foot in his fat mouth. He and Karl had a love hate relationship for years.

Heretik32
01-23-2007, 05:39 PM
This fued will end shortly. Larry H. Miller has a history of shoving his foot in his fat mouth. He and Karl had a love hate relationship for years.

Congratulations for including truth in your 1000th post. Mine was "You got mail".

Rab
01-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Congratulations for including truth in your 1000th post. Mine was "You got mail".
I remember that, but that was actually my 999th post.

Heretik32
01-23-2007, 05:59 PM
I remember that, but that was actually my 999th post.

So you instantly jumped over and opened a celebration thread with your 1000th post? Man, that's like Ricky Davis shooting at his own basket, that shouldn't even count:lol:

Just kidding:cheers:

Rab
01-23-2007, 07:24 PM
So you instantly jumped over and opened a celebration thread with your 1000th post? Man, that's like Ricky Davis shooting at his own basket, that shouldn't even count:lol:

Just kidding:cheers:
Well, it did take me from when the Suns got bounced from the playoffs last season, to now to get to 1,000 so I guess I decided to be a stat whore for once. :D

Turbo Slayer
05-20-2019, 06:13 PM
hi