PDA

View Full Version : Lebron classic: The no emotion game

Nash
07-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Just thought I'd remind ya'll of this one, a few weeks later.

No emotions, no high, no low. Just straight up serious mode.

Elimination game, Lebron responds. 45 points, 15 rebounds and 5 assists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg&feature=related

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rEB5PFPr91c/T9JkTxsfduI/AAAAAAAAG38/5KUYhH6sdec/s640/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

Maniak
07-04-2012, 12:48 PM
That was such a great game to watch. That's the LeBron I love to see play.

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Why is it that Phoenix Suns fans = Heat Supporters, majority LBJ dick riders....it's a plague in this forum.

Anyway....monster game from Bron. This is his second best playoff game by far of his career IMO.

Maniak
07-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Why is that Phoenix Sun fans = Heat Supporters, majority LBJ dick riders....it's a plague in this forum.

Anyway....monster game from Bron. This is his second best playoff game by far of his career IMO.
Nash is a LeBron fan's alternate account (I completely forget who)

Why is it that all Kobe fans are terrible posters and contribute nothing of quality to insidehoops ever?

Nash
07-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Why is that Phoenix Sun fans = Heat Supporters, majority LBJ dick riders....it's a plague in this forum.
Who the hell said I'm a Suns fan? I'm a Lebron fanboy. Nash is the first player I got attached to before I got attached to Lebron. Nash is more of a sentimental thing while Lebron is all present.

C'mon son.. :coleman:

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 12:54 PM

Why is it that all Kobe fans are terrible posters and contribute nothing of quality to insidehoops ever?

Like I said, there are other's with Sun avys rocking hard on the Heat for some reason... I know Nash to be a Lebron fanboy he's not new. I also take your jab kindly, put it in my chin pocket and use a saw to cut your hand. To answer your question, we provide entertainment and ad clicks....

truhooper
07-04-2012, 12:56 PM
:bowdown:

Punpun
07-04-2012, 12:57 PM
The best game of his career. No doubt about it.

stallionaire
07-04-2012, 12:57 PM
People will remember the No-Emotion game 10 years down the line.. I promise.. Such a historic night.

Nash
07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Why is it that Phoenix Suns fans = Heat Supporters, majority LBJ dick riders....it's a plague in this forum.

I'm not a Suns fan and I have no other account. If you don't believe me, let the mods check my IP.

And even if I had, you think I'd have to accounts both being Lebron fans and both supporting the Suns?

Use your brain.

PJR
07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Considering the outside pressure, that was the greatest performance I've ever seen. :bowdown:

SunsCaptain
07-04-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm not a Suns fan and I have no other account. If you don't believe me, let the mods check my IP.

And even if I had, you think I'd have to accounts both being Lebron fans and both supporting the Suns?

Use your brain.

Kobe kids are stupid.

LakersReign
07-04-2012, 01:02 PM

nash = pauk:facepalm

Yeah dude cuz absolute morons like bwink23/lebron23/hank(who hauled a** at the beginning of the season when the Heat started losing. But now suddenly shows back up, talking all kinds of trash, cuz they won) who N-E-V-E-R have anything of ANY value to say, contribute so much to insidehoops.....right?:rolleyes:

StateOfMind12
07-04-2012, 01:02 PM

Use your brain.
I'm not sure if you know this yet but usually when people disagree with your opinions on this site, they start to accuse you of being other people. Kobe fans do this a lot. People specifically Kobe fans accuse me of being someone all the time because of that. :oldlol:

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Use your brain.

You're trying to hard to make me believe...maybe cause you don't want me to actually try? Reverse psychology.....you can do better....

RRR3
07-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Another thread ruined by kobetards:oldlol:

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure if you know this yet but usually when people disagree with your opinions on this site, they start to accuse you of being other people. Kobe fans do this a lot. People specifically Kobe fans accuse me of being someone all the time because of that. :oldlol:

Well for one you were a Kobe fan once, a KG/KD fan at the start of the season and an LBJ fan rocking his avy after the championship. There is nothing more to be said about you bud.....you actually say too much.

Maniak
07-04-2012, 01:07 PM
nash = pauk:facepalm

Yeah dude cuz absolute morons like bwink23/lebron23/hank(who hauled a** at the beginning of the season when the Heat started losing. But now suddenly shows back up, talking all kinds of trash, cuz they won) who N-E-V-E-R have anything of ANY value to say, contribute so much to insidehoops.....right?:rolleyes:
LeBron23 is a very likable poster in my eyes, bwink I don't really know who that is. Isn't he just a Jordan fan?

Your name is LakersReign so you shouldn't be so defensive of Kobe fans(as those are 2 very different things).

RG you get accused of being RG because you have a similar name, similar Title, exact same posting style, and are a fan of the exact same players.

The only difference is you don't flip out at DirkNowitzki41, aren't hating of Dwight Howard, and don't delete/remake posts to bump threads.

Heavincent

Everyone does that, not just Kobe fans. Everyone knows you have a shitload of accounts here. You're not fooling anybody :oldlol:

RRR3
LeBron23 is a very likable poster in my eyes, bwink I don't really know who that is. Isn't he just a Jordan fan?

Your name is LakersReign so you shouldn't be so defensive of Kobe fans(as those are 2 very different things).

RG you get accused of being RG because you have a similar name, similar Title, exact same posting style, and are a fan of the exact same players.

The only difference is you don't flip out at DirkNowitzki41, aren't hating of Dwight Howard, and don't delete/remake posts to bump threads.
:eek: LeBron23 is crazy

PickernRoller
Another thread ruined by kobetards:oldlol:

U mad I crashed the party with a grand entrance. You have to make yourself noticed. That's the difference between successful trolling and amateur trash you tried to use on Laker threads. I can divert all attention with one single post. When will you guys man up and put better shit.

RRR3
07-04-2012, 01:08 PM
U mad I crashed the party with a grand entrance. You have to make yourself noticed. That's the difference between successful trolling and amateur trash you tried to use on Laker threads. When will you guys man up and put better shit.
:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Pointguard
07-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Despite the great run Lebron was rarely hot from the outside. This game he was on. I don't know why I didn't think much of it at the time, tho.

Beatlezz
Just thought I'd remind ya'll of this one, a few weeks later.

No emotions, no high, no low. Just straight up serious mode.

Elimination game, Lebron responds. 45 points, 15 rebounds and 5 assists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg&feature=related

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rEB5PFPr91c/T9JkTxsfduI/AAAAAAAAG38/5KUYhH6sdec/s640/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

No emotion?

His face looks like of some kind of evil spirit who would materialize out of thin air and rape you in the butt.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/917396/kobe.png

Maniak
:eek: LeBron23 is crazy
He's been nice to me ever since I joined insidehoops and I've always found him to be extremely entertaining.

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:10 PM
:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

last time you used that emoticon you followed with "pickernroller on my ignore list". You forget you are no match.

RRR3
07-04-2012, 01:11 PM
last time you used that emoticon you followed with "pickernroller on my ignore list". You forget you are no match.
http://i42.tinypic.com/9zvvhu.png

LakersReign
07-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Yeah dude, he's so likeable huh....when would that be? When he's tweaking about beating up somebody, or asking people how old they are for......?????, or when he's ALWAYS threatening somebody. Tell me when.:rolleyes:

And I could care less about baseless accusations, the accuser CAN'T prove, and has no intention of proving. The morons do that cuz they know other idiots will join in cuz they're way too stupid to know any better. Than to believe an accusation without proof. :sleeping

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:12 PM
He's been nice to me ever since I joined insidehoops and I've always found him to be extremely entertaining.

Probably why you tend to have the softies for the Heat. Anyone with that kind of profile has the attention of Lebron23...

RRR3
07-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah dude, he's so likeable huh....when would that be? When he's tweaking about beating up somebody, or asking people how old they are for......?????, or when he's ALWAYS threatening somebody. Tell me when.:rolleyes:

And I could care less about baseless accusations, the accuser has no intention of proving. The morons do that cuz they know other idiots will join in cuz they're way too stupid to know any better. Than to believe an accusation without proof. :sleeping
Why do you always come in Pro-LeBron threads and troll? :confusedshrug:

JtotheIzzo
07-04-2012, 01:14 PM
The next five years are going to be really long for Kobe fans.

Maniak
07-04-2012, 01:15 PM

And I could care less about baseless accusations, the accuser CAN'T prove, and has no intention of proving. The morons do that cuz they know other idiots will join in cuz they're way too stupid to know any better. Than to believe an accusation without proof. :sleeping
You really need to learn how to manipulate the English language properly.

LikeABosh
07-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I love how every poster talking about Lebron in a good way is accused of being a dupe account. Because it's so unlikely for their to be other members who like Lebron....:coleman:

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
The next five years are going to be really long for Kobe fans.

Well, at least not as long as Lebron getting his first championship. I guess we are blessed.

LelBron
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
No emotions

http://i.imgur.com/dYc6m.jpg

RRR3
07-04-2012, 01:19 PM
:wtf: :biggums:

:roll:

Nash
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
I love you.

PickernRoller
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
I love how every poster talking about Lebron in a good way is accused of being a dupe account. Because it's so unlikely for their to be other members who like Lebron....:coleman:

You got here a few days ago....eventually you'll be saying the same about others. I'll be right there to remind you on your newbie days....If I don't get banned first. Btw, Welcome to ISH, probably sock poppet but ohh well...

LikeABosh
07-04-2012, 01:21 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I LUV KOBE
07-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Another Lebron dick sucking thread created by Lebrontard..:sleeping :sleeping

NumberSix
07-04-2012, 02:02 PM
One of the greatest games in playoff history

Maniak
07-04-2012, 02:06 PM
The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?:roll:
If I understood what you had said I might.

instead u hav to talk like this cuz :hammerhead:

Ikill
07-04-2012, 02:11 PM

Use your brain.
your other account is duma

asdf1990
07-04-2012, 02:12 PM
he could have easily had 50 points but he stopped trying after the third. LeGod

WBynumToTheHole
07-04-2012, 02:13 PM
throughout the end of the playoffs Lebron's focus was simple and amazing. He just came to get the job done.

the serious focus is inspired by the emotions that make him want to get the job done and nothing outside of that goal is going to distract him.

Maniak
07-04-2012, 02:21 PM
But why you so mad that no one else is in love with lebron23's ret**ded a** like you so OBVIOUSLY are?:roll:
I never said the word love (:

Settle down.

LakersReign
07-04-2012, 02:24 PM
I never said the word love (:

Settle down.

So....you do admit there's some OBVIOUS "man crush" feelings between you two then......huh?:eek:

Maniak
07-04-2012, 02:26 PM
So....you do admit there's some OBVIOUS "man crush" feelings between you two then......huh?:eek:
:oldlol:

ImmortalNemesis
07-04-2012, 02:30 PM

Is this English? :biggums:

Maniak
07-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Apparently it's directed at my oh so obvious anger throughout the thread and my blatant outpouring love for Lebron23.

d.bball.guy
07-04-2012, 02:32 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I knew you would come, Based LelBron! :applause:

Freedom Kid7
07-04-2012, 02:37 PM
You never dissapoint
I do remember that game though. I wanted the Celts to win, but Bron put on an incredible game.

arifgokcen
07-04-2012, 02:37 PM
The best game of his career. No doubt about it.

No best game of his career was detroit game 5.That was something i have never seen.He literally won the game by himself.He gave a new definition to the word 'will'

WBynumToTheHole
07-04-2012, 02:41 PM
lebrons an unstoppable player when he's on. pistons game 5 was an amazing display of that. it was how he made his first finals so its a good one to remember.

game 7 celtics we saw more mature version of that tho, IMO.

LakersReign
07-04-2012, 02:43 PM

Learn how to read first, so you can find out.:lol

WOW.....a forum owner who can't read?:wtf:

OBVIOUSLY that's one of the main reasons why no one posts on no hoops, just a bunch of drama queens, PRETENDING we want to talk about basketball.:facepalm

LBJ 23
07-04-2012, 04:05 PM
So much burden on his shoulders before this game. Miami loses this game and Lebron's legacy is probably destroyed forever. What an answer from Lebron, when everything regarding his legacy was on the line. Imagine Miami being eliminated by Boston and Lebron failing to win a chip 2 years in a row with Miami. No way his name recovers if this would happen.

Indian guy
07-04-2012, 04:22 PM
LeBron was a better player in Cleveland, but this is his greatest game. Maybe the greatest in NBA history. Given what was on the line, it's safe to say there's never been more pressure on an athlete in American history. The entire country was just salivating at the thought of what they would get to say about him with 1 more loss. LeBron's entire credibility as a player would've gone down the toilet. He becomes an even bigger laughing stock than last season. A running joke. Even for LeBron himself, the demoralization that would've set in had he lost for 2 consecutive seasons would have been impossible to overcome. He likely never wins a championship in his career.

That's what was on the line, and he dropped 45/15/5 on insane efficiency, on the road, against a battle-tested team, that ranked #2 on defense. A performance can't get bigger than this. And what was even more amazing was how he did it - one ridiculous jumper after another, despite struggling with his shot ALL postseason. It was simply an incredible display of will power. It will go down as the defining moment of his career, no matter what he accomplishes from here on out.

RRR3
07-04-2012, 04:24 PM
LeBron was a better player in Cleveland, but this is his greatest game. Maybe the greatest in NBA history. Given what was on the line, it's safe to say there's never been more pressure on an athlete in American history. The demoralization that would've set in had he lost for 2 consecutive seasons would have been impossible to overcome. He likely never wins a championship in his career. And that's not even the worst part. The worst would've been the irreparable hit his legacy/image would've taken. The entire country was just salivating at what they would get to do with 1 more loss. LeBron's entire credibility as a player would've gone down the toilet. He becomes an even bigger laughing stock than last season. A running joke.

That's what was on the line, and he dropped 45/15/5 on insane efficiency, on the road, against a battle-tested team, that ranked #2 on defense. A performance can't get bigger than this. It will go down as the defining moment of his career, no matter what he accomplishes from here on out.
You really can't decide if you love or hate LeBron, can you?:lol

LBJ 23
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
You really can't decide if you love or hate LeBron, can you?:lol

For him, everything is not just black or white and that's why I like reading his posts

RRR3
07-04-2012, 04:30 PM
For him, everything is not just black or white and that's why I like reading his posts
No, it's just that he acted like LeBron was horrible all season after being a LBJ homer in the past, and now he's back to repping LBJ.:lol

keep-itreal
07-04-2012, 04:41 PM
It was Demon Lebron that game. That death stare....:eek:

pauk
07-04-2012, 04:43 PM
He sucks, obviously not a top 10 playoff run of all time

CelticBaller
07-04-2012, 04:44 PM
:(

Punpun
07-04-2012, 04:47 PM
He sucks, obviously not a top 10 playoff run of all time

Totally. If he didn't need to go to G7 and G6 against lowly teams, he could have had a chance to be TOP10 po run. But after that..

:yaohappy:

OmniStrife
07-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Like I said, there are other's with Sun avys rocking hard on the Heat for some reason... I know Nash to be a Lebron fanboy he's not new. I also take your jab kindly, put it in my chin pocket and use a saw to cut your hand. To answer your question, we provide entertainment and ad clicks....
Why Kobesexuals are mad at other teams' fans who like the best player in the NBA?

:biggums:

Hank
07-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Destroyed the Celtics on his own, and on the road no less

:pimp:

Indian guy
07-04-2012, 05:10 PM
No, it's just that he acted like LeBron was horrible all season

From the start of the season till the end of March, he was indeed having a very ordinary season, despite his numbers. He was struggling with his jumper, he couldn't create off-the-dribble much(nor willing to) and he was disturbingly dependent on transition baskets to score. He was playing the worst basketball of his career since the '07 season. It all changed after an embarrassing blowout loss against Celtics early April. Miami's season had hit rock bottom and LeBron made a conscious effort to be more aggressive in his STYLE of play from there onwards, and it changed his season.

after being a LBJ homer in the past, and now he's back to repping LBJ.:lol

I'm a big LeBron fan, but I'm also a realist. I call it like I see it. I still :oldlol: @ the thought of '12 LeBron being better than '09 and '10. Or being better than peak Kobe.

che guevara
07-04-2012, 05:50 PM
LeBron was a better player in Cleveland, but this is his greatest game. Maybe the greatest in NBA history. Given what was on the line, it's safe to say there's never been more pressure on an athlete in American history. The entire country was just salivating at the thought of what they would get to say about him with 1 more loss. LeBron's entire credibility as a player would've gone down the toilet. He becomes an even bigger laughing stock than last season. A running joke. Even for LeBron himself, the demoralization that would've set in had he lost for 2 consecutive seasons would have been impossible to overcome. He likely never wins a championship in his career.

That's what was on the line, and he dropped 45/15/5 on insane efficiency, on the road, against a battle-tested team, that ranked #2 on defense. A performance can't get bigger than this. And what was even more amazing was how he did it - one ridiculous jumper after another, despite struggling with his shot ALL postseason. It was simply an incredible display of will power. It will go down as the defining moment of his career, no matter what he accomplishes from here on out.
It's too bad the Celtics didn't keep it close, because we'd be looking at something like 55/19/6. His focus and concentration was off the charts in this game, I've never seen his jumper look so pure.

What's his 2nd best game to you? To me, it was his game 1. vs. the '09 Magic, even though it came in a loss.

Indian guy
07-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I've never seen his jumper look so pure.

Game 3 of the 2010 ECS against Boston (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Gtb7ReeBA). That's when his jumper looked its purest, IMO. Both in shooting form and body balance.

What's his 2nd best game to you? To me, it was his game 1. vs. the '09 Magic, even though it came in a loss.

That would probably be mine too. Just an amazing shooting display against a quality opponent.