PDA

View Full Version : BOOKMARK THIS PAGE... Official "Nash's fault" thread

andgar923
07-05-2012, 12:08 AM
We've seen this throughout the years whenever the Lakers pick up a player. They praise, then they demonize them.

I can read it already....

"He's too slow!!!"

"He plays no defense!!!"

"Pass the ball to KOBE!!!"

"Kobe isn't getting enough shots, he needs to have the ball!!!"

They will change their opinions with every win, every loss, every play.

As I said... BOOKMARK this thread.

LosBulls
Bookmarked. Wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

BallsOut
OP is a phagg0t straight up.

BrickingStar
07-05-2012, 12:09 AM
He's gonna gt an acl injury mid season

RazorBaLade
at least we wont ever trash someone like wade lmao.

LEBRON IS ALL ALONE!!!! *pic of him next to shane battier, wade, bosh, chalmers*

DTreats
No one is saying he's a good PG anymore, he's a decent distrubtor who's old as sin itself. I wouldn't be surprised if this dude got dunked on and turned into dust.

BrickingStar
07-05-2012, 12:10 AM

well your not alone now at least

Maniak
07-05-2012, 12:13 AM
I already made some posts in the BTE picturing what it'll be like, allow me to share.

Nash didn't pass the ball to Kobe enough tonight.

Nash's bad defense cost us the game tonight.

Nash missing that shot in the second quarter cost us the game, not Kobe's iso 3 with 4 seconds left.

I wish we never made that trade. I'd rather have Blake starting at this point.

TheeBeast
07-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Nash is one of the most respected players in the League. If Laker fans turn on him, I will admit that we have the worst fans in basketball.

PJR
07-05-2012, 12:18 AM

It's for CERTAIN. :oldlol:

Derrick
07-05-2012, 12:19 AM
I agree.

andgar923
07-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Wanna suck me off?

I'll do you if you do me?

97 bulls
07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
We've seen this throughout the years whenever the Lakers pick up a player. They praise, then they demonize them.

"He's too slow!!!"

"He plays no defense!!!"

I was thinking the same exact thing. If the lakers hit a skid, trust that their fans will allude to the same silly excuses about how Kobe has no help. I wish we could bookmark some of theses posters names and quotes in here too.

Poetry
07-05-2012, 12:31 AM
No one is saying he's a good PG anymore, he's a decent distrubtor who's old as sin itself.

I am. He's still a good point guard.

PistolPete44
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM
classic...

DonDadda59
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I remember when Ramon Sessions was being praised as the Lakers' savior. He had a good start, the fans went nuts with championship predictions. Then the bottom fell out and when it became clear that the Lakers were still a deeply flawed team, the savior became the pariah.

Hopefully the same won't be the case for Nash, but wouldn't be surprised to see it if the Lakers under perform.

Umad101
07-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Na well still blame gasol

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I remember when Ramon Sessions was being praised as the Lakers' savior. He had a good start, the fans went nuts with championship predictions. Then the bottom fell out and when it became clear that the Lakers were still a deeply flawed team, the savior became the pariah.

Hopefully the same won't be the case for Nash, but wouldn't be surprised to see it if the Lakers under perform.

Except it wasnt that the lakers were flawed as much as he stopped putting up 15/10 and started putting up 5/3 on 30%

LakersForlife
07-05-2012, 01:13 AM
lakers hater coming out again

takai
07-05-2012, 01:18 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/168/8/f/Haters_gonna_hate__Kobe_Bryant_by_Mauryv.jpg

takai
07-05-2012, 01:20 AM
I love how all of a sudden Nash is one of the worst players in the NBA because he's a Laker.

:facepalm :kobe:

noosaman
07-05-2012, 01:21 AM
meanwhile Dirkules will win 55 games with vince freaking carter playing big minutes on Dallas

Freedom Kid7
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if this happens to be honest. Laker fans can stay salty and blame anyone and everything except GODbe

LakersReign
07-05-2012, 01:29 AM

"He's too slow!!!"

"He plays no defense!!!"

:roll: @this pathetic scared salt a** clown:lol

But you had nothing to say when he was saying he was thinking about signing with the Heat though....right? Yeah you would know all about changing opinions whenever the wind blows. Since that's exactly what you did all season with the Heat.:facepalm

Oh, and by the way: BOOKMARKED!!!! So when your silly little predictions don't pan out, and you try to haul a**, acting like you never said anything. I'll bump this myself. To see you try to run away from your own words. Sure seemed like a good idea at the time...didn't it?:oldlol:

The Iron Fist
07-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Its amazing at how deep in your head Kobe resides, in a really silly way.

takai
07-05-2012, 01:32 AM

But you had nothing to say when he was saying he was thinking about signing with the Heat though....right? Yeah you would know all about changing opinions whenever the wind blows. Since that's exactly what you did all season with the Heat.:facepalm

Sure seemed like a good idea at the time...didn't it?:oldlol:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

I LUV KOBE
07-05-2012, 01:34 AM
^This

TheBigVeto
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if this happens to be honest. Laker fans can stay salty and blame anyone and everything except Fagbe

This.

Heavincent
07-05-2012, 01:39 AM
It must really suck being Kobe's teammate. Especially the part about winning championships. That would just be awful. I'm sure they just hate winning championships. I know I would.

I<3NBA
07-05-2012, 01:44 AM
it still makes me lol when Sessions arrived and Laker fans hyped him up to hell and counted their championships :lol admittedly, Nash is the best FA to have landed in LA since Gasol. if Mike Brown can realize how to use Nash (ie, put him together with Bynum or Gasol while Kobe is out), Lakers will be a nightmare to deal with. Esp Nash + Gasol combo. that would be sick. but if Mike Brown keeps playing Nash together with Kobe, shit will hit the fan.

i'm actually excited by this event. we'll finally see Kobe vs Lebron in the Finals! these guys always miss each other. when Kobe makes it, Lebron doesn't. when Lebron makes it, Kobe doesn't. but now, there is a legitimate chance they'll finally meet in the Finals.

Stern must be having a continuous orgasm right now.

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 01:46 AM
it still makes me lol when Sessions arrived and Laker fans hyped him up to hell and counted their championships :lol admittedly, Nash is the best FA to have landed in LA since Gasol. if Mike Brown can realize how to use Nash (ie, put him together with Bynum or Gasol while Kobe is out), Lakers will be a nightmare to deal with. Esp Nash + Gasol combo. that would be sick. but if Mike Brown keeps playing Nash together with Kobe, shit will hit the fan.

i'm actually excited by this event. we'll finally see Kobe vs Lebron in the Finals! these guys always miss each other. when Kobe makes it, Lebron doesn't. when Lebron makes it, Kobe doesn't. but now, there is a legitimate chance they'll finally meet in the Finals.

Stern must be having a continuous orgasm right now.

lakers heat this yr would be best thing ive ever seen in nba

nashwade
07-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Nash plays no defense.. that's quite critical to win championships. I can safely say Fisher is a much much better defender than Nash

TheeBeast
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
The tables could easily turn when we start winning games and people start criticizing the Suns and the NBA for allowing us to get Nash for nothing.

I<3NBA
07-05-2012, 02:17 AM
lakers heat this yr would be best thing ive ever seen in nba
better than Kobe's dick?

Jyap9675
07-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Yep this is bound to happen if lakers don't win it all. Lakers fans are used to winning championships, and Nash will be a scapegoat =(

unbreakable
07-05-2012, 02:46 AM
you mad lakers dont have derek fisher anymore???

LeFraud James
07-05-2012, 02:58 AM

"He's too slow!!!"

"He plays no defense!!!"

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8ouvkxcXt1qzqh3y.jpg

talkingconch
07-05-2012, 02:59 AM
You mean just like heat fans did with wade/lebron?

magnax1
07-05-2012, 03:02 AM
I think it's much more likely people blame Pau when they lose, because more often then not, Pau plays a big part in their losses (especially playoff losses)

BlackVVaves
07-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Why does it have to always be one players fault that a team doesn't win a title? Only ONE TEAM can win the championship every year. Sometimes it's just that another TEAM was better.

What kind of kindergarden logic do some of you walk around with? I pray none of you have children, because they will surely grow to be some ****ed up pieces of work with that kind of philosophy running through the household.

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 03:20 AM
better than Kobe's dick?

ive never been fortunate enough to see his mamba so I can only speculate.......

I<3NBA
07-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Why does it have to always be one players fault that a team doesn't win a title? Only ONE TEAM can win the championship every year. Sometimes it's just that another TEAM was better.

it's always Lebron's fault when his team loses. turnaround is fair play.

d.bball.guy
07-05-2012, 04:16 AM
Nash is one of the most respected players in the League. If Laker fans turn on him, I will admit that we have the worst fans in basketball.
This.

kNIOKAS
07-05-2012, 05:40 AM
not gonna bookmark your stupid shit. the **** you think you are, captain
:hammerhead: :no:

AK47DR91
07-05-2012, 10:45 AM

"He's too slow!!!"

"He plays no defense!!!"

"He's too old"
"He's too passive, he should have went for a lay-up instead of dishing it out"
"Nash f*cking suck, he needs to retire already"

A few more to add

- No team is greater than the owner -

NOHCP3
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
As much flack as the OP is getting this may very well happen. Sooner than later. He's not saying Nash is no longer good or anything. That would be crazy. Just that Kobe's been the cornerstone of the Lakers foundation and will get the benefit of the doubt as he should. Yeah Gasol will get alot of the blame but the first game when an opposing PG goes off for like 40 the murmurs will start... I hope Nash well in LA though. That's coming from a laker hater.

Askmeificare
03-30-2013, 04:43 PM
i just saw a post blaming Nash :bowdown:

Flush
03-30-2013, 05:54 PM
GOAT bump :bowdown: :bowdown:

Glide2keva
03-30-2013, 06:04 PM
:applause:

chazzy
03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Nash has played fine

MetsPackers
03-30-2013, 06:39 PM

:cheers:

maybeshewill13
03-30-2013, 07:05 PM
On this occasion OP is indeed NOT a phaggit.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Wow. Great bump :applause:

oh the horror
03-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Is calling out an aging star that indeed doesn't play defense that
Much of a stretch?

Lets face it, the guy is a shell of what he used to be. You'd figure people would say it.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-30-2013, 07:09 PM

Oh, and by the way: BOOKMARKED!!!! So when your silly little predictions don't pan out, and you try to haul a**, acting like you never said anything. I'll bump this myself. To see you try to run away from your own words. Sure seemed like a good idea at the time...didn't it?:oldlol:
:roll: :roll:

SpecialQue
03-30-2013, 07:14 PM
i just saw a post blaming Nash :bowdown:

At the very least, have the decency to link the post:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294747

Askmeificare
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
At the very least, have the decency to link the post:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294747

thanks

willds09
03-30-2013, 07:32 PM
Blame tha coach duh :facepalm

Salazaar
03-30-2013, 07:48 PM
GOAT bump :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
03-31-2013, 12:46 PM
It's the fault of whoever thought paying 10 million a year to Nash to be a spot up shooter was a good idea. Jim Buss! Too bad Nash took the money. He had to know better.

tpols
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM
Dumb thread.. Order of blame by ISH

Dantoni

Pau

Dwight
Kobe

Nash

PickernRoller
03-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Dumb thread.. Order of blame by ISH

Coach: D'Antoni

Injuries: everyone

Chemistry: everyone

Attitude:
Pau

Dwight
Kobe

I'll kindly edit it for you. I think this is more accurate. From what I seen from ISH. Anyway OP is a fakkit.