PDA

View Full Version : Say what you want about Miami fans...

Haymaker
07-05-2012, 03:16 AM
But Lakers fans are the worst. :facepalm
At least most Miami fans were classy after their team won. Please Lakers fans don't make me hate Nash.

GreatHILL
07-05-2012, 03:17 AM
the heat have a few real fans the rest are bandwagoners

BallsOut
07-05-2012, 03:17 AM
The Miami Heat have fans? Since when?

LakersReign
07-05-2012, 03:18 AM
At least most Miami fans were classy after their team won. Please Lakers fans don't make me hate Nash.

You talking about those same "Miami fans" that were Cavs fans 2 years ago, that are now saying "**** the Cavs," simply cuz Lebron's playing for the Heat? Those "classy" Miami fans?:roll:

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Can you point out what posters and posts made you post this thread?

G-Funk
07-05-2012, 03:21 AM
okay

AMISTILLILL
07-05-2012, 03:25 AM
You're sort of just making them giggle by posting threads like this.

CelticBaller
07-05-2012, 03:26 AM
What is a Miami "fan"?

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:27 AM
+ 1 to the OP.

coin24
07-05-2012, 03:27 AM
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/SenorChangDismissiveWank.gif

BallsOut
07-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Your typical Laker fan is about 5'2", Asian, frail. Either that or your typical Mexican/Beaner

Living in Orange County the past four years, I can attest to this. :lol

Nice of you to admit to being a Heat bandwagoner :applause:

Tenchi Ryu
07-05-2012, 03:36 AM
At least most Miami fans
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

were classy
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

The Nash revelation has been funny as hell, so many pissed off people (Lebron Stans) tonight....shit was gold.

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Nice of you to admit to being a Heat bandwagoner :applause:

I'm from Miami. Born and raised in Coral Gables. Moved to SoCal due to my job.

Sit down.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 03:43 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

The Nash revelation has been funny as hell, so many pissed off people (Lebron Stans) tonight....shit was gold.

Why would LeBron fans be mad? Where's the rivalry between Miami and LA. The fact that some Laker fans were cheering for Boston in the conference finals just shows they're not real Laker fans.

LakersReign
07-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Your typical Laker fan is about 5'2", Asian, frail. Either that or your typical Mexican/Beaner

Living in Orange County the past four years, I can attest to this. :lol

Yet another ret**ded a** clown with the hilariously stupid "A-L-L Laker fans M-U-S-T live in LA" hater tripe....huh?:rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT 5'2", Asian/Mexican, frail, and DO NOT live in LA, or the state of California. So there goes that ridiculous theory.:roll:

Lebron23
07-05-2012, 03:45 AM
Why would LeBron fans be mad? Where's the rivalry between Miami and LA. The fact that some Laker fans were cheering for Boston in the conference finals just shows they're not real Laker fans.

This

Next season the Nets will have a better record than Tenchu Ryu's Bulls. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I'm from Miami. Born and raised in Coral Gables. Moved to SoCal due to my job.

Sit down.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:48 AM
Yet another ret**ded a** clown with the hilariously stupid "A-L-L Laker fans M-U-S-T live in LA" hater tripe....huh?:rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT 5'2", Asian/Mexican, frail, and DO NOT live in LA, or the state of California. So there goes that ridiculous theory.:roll:

You've never been to LA in your life, yet you claim diehard fans ship of the Lakers?

Bandwagoner.

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:49 AM

You've never been to LA in your life, yet you claim diehard fanship of the Lakers?

Bandwagoner.

Tenchi Ryu
07-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Why would LeBron fans be mad?
This is not a serious question, it can't be. We had a damn flood tonight of threads about how Nash was garbage, how Nash ain't making a difference, and other stuff once the news broke, 90% of it from the same people who are known Kobe haters/Lebron fans/stans.

That's the very definition of mad. And that's just here, ESPN really blew up.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron23
07-05-2012, 03:50 AM
You've never been to LA in your life, yet you claim diehard fanship of the Lakers?

Bandwagoner.

He's a foreigner.

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:51 AM
....is really all this Heat bandwagoner can say now cuz he's mad he just made himself look real stupid:lol

Reigny, you're a Bandwagoner. Deal with it.

Have you even been to a Laker game in your life(could you even afford it)? :roll:

AMISTILLILL
07-05-2012, 03:55 AM
http://plus4chan.org/boards/pkmn/src/127787331336.gif

PJR
07-05-2012, 03:57 AM
AGAIN says this Heat bandwagoner, STILL heated cuz he made a real a** out of himself:roll:

You just made yourself look real ret**ded with that one. Deal with it:lol

Bandwagoner.

You've never stepped foot in Orange County. :oldlol:

I've been to more Laker games than you. :oldlol:

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 03:59 AM
This is not a serious question, it can't be. We had a damn flood tonight of threads about how Nash was garbage, how Nash ain't making a difference, and other stuff once the news broke, 90% of it from the same people who are known Kobe haters/Lebron fans/stans.

That's the very definition of mad. And that's just here, ESPN really blew up.

I'll just respect your opinion. Now one question. You're a Bulls fan, correct? Why are you so worried about what LA is doing? And why are you so worried about the Heat?

StateOfMind12
07-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Kobe fans are worse than LeBron fans is what you're pretty much saying because there aren't many true Heat or Lakers fans on this site.

As far as Miami vs. Los Angeles fans goes, it's probably Miami because they don't have d-bags like this guy.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/517013/nbalakersfan.gif

But LA fans actually attend the games and show up on time so it's pretty even.

PJR
07-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Reigny = Bandwagoner.

Just face the facts, bro.

I<3NBA
07-05-2012, 04:02 AM
it's a sad day when Tenchi Ryu is relegated to cheering for other teams instead of his precious Bulls :lol all for the hate of Miami, Tenchi Ryu will cheer on anybody. :lol

Rose is a cripple. can you say that Tenchi Ryu? :lol

Tenchi Ryu
07-05-2012, 04:02 AM
I'll just respect your opinion. Now one question. You're a Bulls fan, correct? Why are you so worried about what LA is doing? And why are you so worried about the Heat?
Its literally too easy to be wrapped into this after tonight. The front page was LITERALLY swarmed with Laker/Nash threads, mods had to do a whole bunch of cleaning just to get it where it is now. So it ain't nobody being worried, just saying what I've been seeing.....for like the past 6 hours now.

The Hate has been THAT strong tonight.

PJR
07-05-2012, 04:03 AM
But LA fans actually attend the games and show up on time so it's pretty even.

Not even remotely true. Trust me. :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
it's a sad day when Tenchi Ryu is relegated to cheering for other teams instead of his precious Bulls :lol all for the hate of Miami, Tenchi Ryu will cheer on anybody. :lol

Rose is a cripple. can you say that Tenchi Ryu? :lol
So I'm cheering cause I'm laughing at you butthurt haters who have been insecure as hell blowing up the forum?

Ok
:D :D :D :D
http://plus4chan.org/boards/pkmn/src/127787331336.gif

Lebron23
Reigny = Bandwagoner.

Just face the facts, bro.

Reigny is having a mental breakdown right now.

PJR
07-05-2012, 04:07 AM
PJR = Pure ret**ded mad Heat bandwagoner who knows nothing about anything. Which is exactly why he thinks ALL Laker fans MUST live in LA. And now is DESPERATELY trying to backpeddle

Stay mad clown:lol

You meet all the qualifications of a Bandwagoner. It's
Just the truth.

You have no connection to the team from a regional standpoint. Your rooting interest stemmed from them being a winning organization. That reeks of bandwagonsm. Sorry to say.

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Both "fan" bases are pretty equally terrible.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:14 AM

:applause: What's sad is they just don't realize it. Yes, I'm a Heat fan, but why waste my time critizing other teams.

west_tip
07-05-2012, 04:17 AM
I take care in distinguishing the Laker organization from the Laker fanbase.

Buss is one of the greatest owners in the history of sports and obviously the Lakers one of the most storied franchises, impressive all the way around. I've been to Staples Center and had a great time watching the Lakers v Clippers a few years back, as such I don't have any particular dislike for the Lakers, in fact I have something of a soft spot for the team.

However the fanbase is just terrible, they are the absolute worst "what have you done for me lately?" types who will bash the shit out of the ownership/front office only a matter of a couple of years after winning a Title or a Finals appearance. Only Lakers fans would dub executives who have delivered multiple championships Mitch Cupcake and Jim Bust.

PJR
07-05-2012, 04:17 AM
You're obviously way to stupid to get how ret**ded you're making yourself look right now, so let me break it down for you. According to you hilarious "logic", you're basically calling ALL The Heat fans who became Heat fans the minute they signed Lebron, bandwagoners clown:roll:

Never said they weren't. They're just like you.

Bandwagoners.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Its literally too easy to be wrapped into this after tonight. The front page was LITERALLY swarmed with Laker/Nash threads, mods had to do a whole bunch of cleaning just to get it where it is now. So it ain't nobody being worried, just saying what I've been seeing.....for like the past 6 hours now.

The Hate has been THAT strong tonight.

But why even waste your energy on either teams?

LakersReign
07-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Never said they weren't. They're just like you.

Bandwagoners.

Living in Orange County the past four years, I can attest to this. :lolhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?postcount=14&p=7516099

So....according to pjr....ALL Laker fans are 5'2" Asian/Mexican, frail and live in LA or California. And if you're a Laker fan and DO NOT live in LA or California, AREN'T 5'2" Asian/Mexican, again according to pjr's "logic" that means you're SOMEHOW a Laker bandwagoner.:facepalm

The idiot's way too stupid to understand that he's also admitting to being a bandwagoner too, since he no longer lives in Florida. Again, this is based on his own "logic." So now cuz he knows he made himself look stupid, he's DESPERATELY trying to play it off. By having the audacity to get mad:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, and by the way, Learn how to read.
I never once said anything about never having been to LA. Nice try. Stay mad moron:lol

Tenchi Ryu
07-05-2012, 04:21 AM
But why even waste your energy on either teams?
Don't consider it wasting energy, they just get my attention since they are the current buzz. Was talking about Miami since they were in the Finals, and as we can see, we are about to see a LOT of Laker talk this summer.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:22 AM
I take care in distinguishing the Laker organization from the Laker fanbase.

Buss is one of the greatest owners in the history of sports and obviously the Lakers one of the most storied franchises, impressive all the way around. I've been to Staples Center and had a great time watching the Lakers v Clippers a few years back, as such I don't have any particular dislike for the Lakers, in fact I have something of a soft spot for the team.

However the fanbase is just terrible, they are the absolute worst "what have you done for me lately?" types who will bash the shit out of the ownership/front office only a matter of a couple of years after winning a Title or a Finals appearance. Only Lakers fans would dub executives who have delivered multiple championships Mitch Cupcake and Jim Bust.

Wow, never thought I'd see a Laker fan this honest :applause: If only the rest of them were like you.

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 04:23 AM
:applause: What's sad is they just don't realize it. Yes, I'm a Heat fan, but why waste my time critizing other teams.

True.

After tonight, it's also pretty evident which fans not only dislike the Lakers/Heat, but have more time criticizing their biggest star players Kobe/LeBron.

Both guys are the most loved and hated players in the league, by far.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:24 AM
Don't consider it wasting energy, they just get my attention since they are the current buzz. Was talking about Miami since they were in the Finals, and as we can see, we are about to see a LOT of Laker talk this summer.

I get where you're coming from. Well, nice talking to ya. Have a good night and good luck with your Bulls team. Ready to see what moves they make this summer.

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Wow, never thought I'd see a Laker fan this honest :applause: If only the rest of them were like you.

I've seen some other good Laker fans on ISH, but they just don't post as often.

Which is too bad. They might be homers at times even, but never extreme about things.

EnoughSaid
07-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Got nothing against real "Lakers" fans. Just Kobe **** suckers. But we Miami fans get bad rep because people just hate Miami. I understand some fans get too wild, but a lot of us are chill and relaxed.

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:29 AM
I've seen some other good Laker fans on ISH, but they just don't post as often.

Which is too bad. They might be homers at times even, but never extreme about things.

This. This forum would be great if people didn't spend so much time being defensive and trolling. It just seems like it's Kobe vs. LeBron at all times. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy greatness.

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 04:36 AM
This. This forum would be great if people didn't spend so much time being defensive and trolling. It just seems like it's Kobe vs. LeBron at all times. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy greatness.

I actually pop this old mix from time to time about the topic of both Bryant and James:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYnZ638Y_J8

ihoopallday
07-05-2012, 04:39 AM
I actually pop this old mix from time to time about the topic of both Bryant and James:

Awesome video. Thanks for the link.

west_tip
07-05-2012, 04:44 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't consider myself a Laker fan per se, just someone who has a soft spot for them. As far as the bashing ownership stuff goes, here is a perfect example from an LA Times article I just googled: http://discussions.latimes.com/20/latimes/la-sp-simers-20120620/10

Quote in the comments section from "lblow66":

Dr buss, your legacy is forever ruined by bequeating the lakes to your idiot, bain dead son. you honestly believe, in ten years after a decade of mediocrity and no rings that you will be remembered fondly.
So, an owner who has delivered 10 rings over 3 sucessful decades in his tenure of ownership will have completely destroyed his legacy with just a decade of mediocrity? :facepalm

To be fair all fanbases have morons and idiots, it just seems that the Lakers have more than their fair share.

eliteballer
07-05-2012, 04:46 AM
OP with the inferiority complex, just like the rest of the haters.

ImmortalD24
07-05-2012, 04:50 AM

You seem like an unbiased poster from time to time, really the only reasonable person on most threads.. yet I get blindsided by your constant bruce blitz dick slurping from posting his mixes/site. Whats up with that? plantlife much?

Cherry Picker
07-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Real spit

Optimus Prime
07-05-2012, 08:48 AM

Spurs fans so mad. :kobe:

eeeeeebro
07-05-2012, 10:32 AM
If lakers get dwight howard half of the miami fans are going to be laker and kobe homers. Book it!

AK47DR91
07-05-2012, 10:36 AM
You'd think the last two seasons would have humbled those Faker *******s but it hasn't.

- No team is greater than the owner -

Glide2keva
07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I get where you're coming from. Well, nice talking to ya. Have a good night and good luck with your Bulls team. Ready to see what moves they make this summer.
Don't hold your breath, they aren't making any. Stand Pat Pax is at it again.

TheMan
07-05-2012, 01:02 PM
http://http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000jv2Df.QoVmY/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000xlBK6JIFR28/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01423/NBAFanscele_1423646i.jpg

Crown&Coke
07-05-2012, 01:17 PM
hard to say this because I know some real, legit, good lakers fans

but the vast majority are fvcking idiots. Lakers catch a bad rap because we got moronic fans that outweight the knowledgable, good fans.

lots of Lakers "fans" cannot accept win or defeat in a gracious manner. Its okay to be disappointed or mad, but some (many) take it to extremes that make it difficult to take.

whenever a teams fans destroy the city when the team wins = terrible, ignorant dumbfvcks

Hank
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
LA Faker fans combined have the IQ level of a turtle

BuffaloBill
07-05-2012, 01:43 PM

Lakers fans > Turtle > Heat fans

Crown&Coke
07-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Lakers fans > Turtle > Heat fans

Turtles>>>>>>>Lakers fans>>Heat fans

don't sleep on turtles dude

Doctor Rivers
07-05-2012, 01:44 PM

ninja turtle?

DaSeba5
07-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Every fan base has idiots and bandwagon fans (if they are winning). People who generalize an entire fan base based on a couple of people on a online forum are ignorant. I'm tired of people saying Miami has no real fans. I live in South Florida. I know a lot of Heat fans, and we've been fans long before the big 3. We've been through all those tough seasons, especially the 15 win season. There's too many trolls here who bait others.

TMT
07-05-2012, 01:46 PM
At least most Miami fans were classy after their team won.

:biggums:

It's A VC3!!!
07-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Laker fans have formed from a tradition of winning. The Heat started the "Big 3 era" and everybody is hopping on the waggon. It's pretty annoying and hilarious how all Heat fans have an avy of a trophey or ring. In essence they are both annoying but the Lakers are understandable because the Lakers have been winning for a half a century.

DaSeba5
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Laker fans have formed from a tradition of winning. The Heat started the "Big 3 era" and everybody is hopping on the waggon. It's pretty annoying and hilarious how all Heat fans have an avy of a trophey or ring. In essence they are both annoying but the Lakers are understandable because the Lakers have been winning for a half a century.

So Heat fans shouldn't have an avy of their team winning? I guess the real Heat fans should have Rony Seikaly in their avy to prove they are real fans.

Scholar
07-05-2012, 02:00 PM
As a life-long Lakers fan, I can understand the bad rap we get due to the moronic actions of the vast majority of so-called "Lakers fans." Those guys aren't usually fans. They can't name more than the starting line-up in most cases, and even more can barely name anyone outside of Kobe, Pau & MWP.

With that said, there are plenty of knowledgeable Lakers fans, so don't sleep on the few because you hate the majority.

LA_Showtime
07-05-2012, 02:02 PM
If you start hating a player because of his fan base then obviously you weren't much of a fan anyway.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-05-2012, 02:08 PM
It's a crime for Lakers fans to be excited about signing one of the BEST PG of all-time? What exactly do you have a problem with? :confusedshrug:

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 10:17 PM
You seem like an unbiased poster from time to time, really the only reasonable person on most threads.. yet I get blindsided by your constant bruce blitz dick slurping from posting his mixes/site. Whats up with that? plantlife much?

I believe that mix is the only one I've posted from him in all of his mixes, because I believe it to be very true. Lot of people just love to hate Bryant and James and they miss out on how awesome they both are.

Yeah, I've posted his website from his Top 50 list, just to ask an opinion about it.... other than that, I don' try to associate my time with what he's doing. That's all I have to say about that.

PS- I don't really know what you mean by "planlife much?". Never heard that one before.

Legends66NBA7
07-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Also, going with your name and avatar, being a Bryant fan and Bruce Blitz don't go well together, so my bad if that name has gotten under your skin in the past. He has said some stupid (even extreme) things about Bryant fans and vice versa.

But I assure you, I'm not here start some problems with any fanbase by posting his links.

PyrrhusX
07-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Both fanbases arnt bad.
Theres only one thing annoying about laker fans here:

1) The fact they need to be clear winners in every single trade scenario (i.e. Getting back an incredible amount of value while killing any other teams invovled)

Other than that, they arnt all that bad. (Although proclaiming a title after the signing of any player is similarly amusing ..... think Ramon Sessions last year.)

Hank
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/0000000000000000000000000000000000000001kings.jpg