PDA

View Full Version : Latest on the Lakers and Dwight Howard situation

NBA2k-Monster23
07-05-2012, 05:26 PM
HOOPSWORLD ‏@HOOPSWORLD
NBA PM: Lakers Afraid of Howard’s Back: The Lakers are interested in Dwight Howard, even without an extension, b... http://bit.ly/N21B1w
Retweeted by Eric Pincus
Expand
Reply Retweet

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
Also - Howard's back may end up fine - but that doesn't mean LA confident enough in that to move Drew http://bit.ly/L3Z74j
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Derka
07-05-2012, 05:27 PM
They must really think they can win a title this season and convince Dwight to sign on again.

D-Rose
07-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Pincus and Hoopsworld aren't usually the most reliable sources...

Doranku
07-05-2012, 05:32 PM
It makes sense, tbh. If LA is able to flip Bynum for Dwight and keep Gasol, a Nash/Kobe/MWP/Gasol/D12 team would easily be the favorites for a title. And if LA wins a title, why wouldn't Dwight re-sign?

bagelred
07-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Let me ask you this. Is there any doubt Dwight would sign an extension if he's playing for the Lakers, making max money, in Hollywood, for the signature franchise, with Kobe, Nash, Pau, etc. competing for titles? Really? Where the f-ck else would he go? :hammerhead: Charlotte?

ZenMaster
07-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Let me ask you this. Is there any doubt Dwight would sign an extension if he's playing for the Lakers, making max money, in Hollywood, for the signature franchise, with Kobe, Nash, Pau, etc. competing for titles? Really? Where the f-ck else would he go? :hammerhead: Charlotte?

Not to mention throwing millions of dollars out the window in the process..

Sarcastic
07-05-2012, 05:35 PM
It makes sense, tbh. If LA is able to flip Bynum for Dwight and keep Gasol, a Nash/Kobe/MWP/Gasol/D12 team would easily be the favorites for a title. And if LA wins a title, why wouldn't Dwight re-sign?

Because he doesn't want to follow in Shaq's footsteps, from Orlando to LA.

Levity
07-05-2012, 05:36 PM

dwight and kemba would be the next shaq/kobe duo!!!!!

ZenMaster
07-05-2012, 05:37 PM

Isn't there a difference in being traded there "against your wish" than leaving in free agency?

IGOTGAME
07-05-2012, 05:37 PM

you can't trust him. he doesn't act like a rational person. guy is loose cannon that doesn't operate through logic.

chazzy
07-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I guess I can understand their reservations since he just had major back surgery, but Bynum isn't some ironman either..

Doranku
07-05-2012, 05:39 PM

If that's honestly the reason he doesn't want to play for arguably the league's most storied franchise alongside two all-time great players like Kobe and Nash, then he doesn't even deserve to touch a basketball. That's pathetic and petty.

KyrieTheFuture
07-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Somewhere he would actually want to play maybe.

blacknapalm
07-05-2012, 05:40 PM
whoever owns dwight's bird rights are going to secure him. if that ends up being LA, they can pay him more than anybody else. i get it - it's not his #1 choice, but money always talks. on top of that, he'll get a max deal from adidas being in LA.

he's also said as recently as february that he'd like to team up with nash...

Sarcastic
07-05-2012, 05:41 PM
If that's honestly the reason he doesn't want to play for arguably the league's most storied franchise alongside two all-time great players like Kobe and Nash, then he doesn't even deserve to touch a basketball. That's pathetic and petty.

He agreed to opt into his final year of his contract to make sure he did not get traded to LA.

swag2011
07-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I guess I can understand their reservations since he just had major back surgery, but Bynum isn't some ironman either..

I was about to say the same thing. How can you be worried about Howard's back, and not be worried about Bynum's knees lol? I know back injuries are way worse, but still, I'd take the gamble b/c Howard doesn't have a history of injuries like Bynum. Add to the fact that Bynum would sign long-term with Orlando and that their interested in him as well. Only person holding this up is Dwight.

Sarcastic
07-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Isn't there a difference in being traded there "against your wish" than leaving in free agency?

So then you feel there is a difference between what Carmelo did and what Lebron did, in terms of choosing their teams?

PickernRoller
07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
He agreed to opt into his final year of his contract to make sure he did not get traded to LA.

^^^This.

ZenMaster
So then you feel there is a difference between what Carmelo did and what Lebron did, in terms of choosing their teams?

Wasn't Carmelos #1 choice was to be traded to the knicks? :confusedshrug:

Dwights #1 choice is Brooklyn.

If Dwight is traded to the Lakers and leaves he might loose +20 mill?

Derka

I have to agree with that.

Quickening
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Howard, Nash and Gasol.... if Kobe doesn't mess it up with his ego and shotjacking that he would be a team to challenge OKC.

Rekindled
07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
damn Howard's back must be fcked up.

Howard's surgeon work for the lakers, lakers got those inside infos.

Sarcastic
07-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Wasn't Carmelos #1 choice was to be traded to the knicks? :confusedshrug:

Dwights #1 choice is Brooklyn.

Right. But Dwight does not want to extend with the Lakers. He wants to be the man on his own team, and Kobe already said he can his "Tyson Chandler".

Unless Kobe turns around and says it's Dwights team, I don't see him going there.

Jameerthefear
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL. Some of you Lakers fans sometimes. Just because a player does not want to play for your franchise :facepalm:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM

lol..no ...he wants to be hugged and loved...p!ss poor pathetic child...wasnt hugged while growing up

Kobe knows Howard => Tyson Chandler
Nash => GOAT PG

thats why he is there recruiting Nash and doesnt care to even call Howard ...lol

Doranku
07-05-2012, 05:55 PM
LOL. Some of you Lakers fans sometimes. Just because a player does not want to play for your franchise :facepalm:

Are you dumb? That post was based on the premise that the reason he didn't want to play for our franchise was because he didn't want to follow in Shaq's footsteps.

As a Magic fan, why are you defending Dwight anyway? Dude took a giant shit all over your franchise and is desperately looking to bail. I don't get it.

Sarcastic
07-05-2012, 05:58 PM
lol..no ...he wants to be hugged and loved...p!ss poor pathetic child...wasnt hugged while growing up

Nash => GOAT PG

thats why he is there recruiting Nash and doesnt care to even call Howard ...lol

If he wanted to be a Laker, he would have been a Laker a looooooong time ago.

BlackVVaves

Nash => GOAT PG

Please don't call Nash the GOAT PG. He's top 10 All-Time, might be able to make a case for him being Top 5, but don't do that to Magic's legacy.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan

lol....howard...wants to play with DWill...please go do that...they aint winning nothing

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-05-2012, 06:00 PM
If he wanted to be a Laker, he would have been a Laker a looooooong time ago.

ya till Kobe told him the reality...he is still bu!t hurt over it...I agree with what kobe says...

on a championship team....Howard = Tyson Chandler...he so challenged offensively...not even funny

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-05-2012, 06:02 PM
he agreed to opt-in because he was promised he would be traded to the nets in the off-season to team up with deron williams. favor for a favor. but honestly, who really knows what the fck is going on.

G-Funk
07-05-2012, 06:06 PM

FALSE... It was the Rockets that he was threaten with.

Jameerthefear
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Are you dumb? That post was based on the premise that the reason he didn't want to play for our franchise was because he didn't want to follow in Shaq's footsteps.

As a Magic fan, why are you defending Dwight anyway? Dude took a giant shit all over your franchise and is desperately looking to bail. I don't get it.
I'm not defending anyone. I'm just tired of SOME Lakers fans thinking that everyone should want and have to play for the Lakers. (and no I'm not saying all Lakers fans just a select few on this site.)

ZenMaster
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Right. But Dwight does not want to extend with the Lakers. He wants to be the man on his own team, and Kobe already said he can his "Tyson Chandler".

Unless Kobe turns around and says it's Dwights team, I don't see him going there.

If he's traded there he's going there! If he then leaves after 1 year he's also leaving a shit load of money.

blacknapalm
07-05-2012, 06:36 PM
If he's traded there he's going there! If he then leaves after 1 year he's also leaving a shit load of money.

this. still a gamble but not a bad gamble imo. any team that trades for dwight owns his bird rights and he'd be a bit foolish to leave all that money behind

ZenMaster
07-05-2012, 06:45 PM
this. still a gamble but not a bad gamble imo. any team that trades for dwight owns his bird rights and he'd be a bit foolish to leave all that money behind

True, but if what some reports says are true then he would be leaving adidas money as well.

Reverend Hoops
07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Horf, Teague + 2 1sts > Bynum and Metta

The Iron Fist
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Bfd. Shaq doesnt own where players get drafted and choose to go as a free agent.

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't really buy this reason.. You're worried about howards back but not bynums knees that have died 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Pshhh

LoPro4u2c
07-05-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't really buy this reason.. You're worried about howards back but not bynums knees that have died 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Pshhh

It's probably Jim Buss thinking this.

LA_Showtime
07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
At this point I think the Dwight-refuses-to-resign-with-the-Lakers rumor is some retarded ploy by his agents to avoid a LeBron-like backlash if he does end up playing for the Lakers. I don't see why else he wouldn't be ecstatic to join the organization, especially with the Nash trade. I mean I can see why New Jersey might be a nice destination, but the Lakers are proven... they almost traded for Paul last year and now they swooped in out of nowhere and got Nash. The Nets traded for Joe ****ing Johnson. :oldlol:

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 07:37 PM
At this point I think the Dwight-refuses-to-resign-with-the-Lakers rumor is some retarded ploy by his agents to avoid a LeBron-like backlash if he does end up playing for the Lakers. I don't see why else he wouldn't be ecstatic to join the organization, especially with the Nash trade. I mean I can see why New Jersey might be a nice destination, but the Lakers are proven... they almost traded for Paul last year and now they swooped in out of nowhere and got Nash. The Nets traded for Joe ****ing Johnson. :oldlol:

seriously the guy is a ****ing idiot if he actually doesnt want to win championships and has some sort of anti shaq legacy to uphold... the same guy that made his nickname superman... now is going to such lengths to not be tied to sha.q.

LA_Showtime
07-05-2012, 07:41 PM
What more I think Mitch has proven himself capable of building a championship caliber team, and that even when Kobe does retire he'll be able to reload rather than rebuild. Unlike many teams, the Lakers don't broadcast what they're doing and then pull shit like this out of their asses. That Paul trade last year was genius (thanks, David Stern), and the Nash deal came out of nowhere. I have a hard time believing that Mitch would be unable to build a good team once Kobe's, Gasol's, and Nash's contracts come off the books.

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Its gonna be a lot harder to get people over here when it ain't kobe bryant calling on the phone though

We need that next star. But yeah I have faith he will do it...

I just wish he had the balls to trade bynum. If it doesnt work out, f my life, but i just want to try it. Doesn't even need to be howard. Just some young hungry guys that can be crucial now and explode in 2 years... Jennings off the bench backing up Nash and Illyasova. I dunno.

LA_Showtime
07-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Its gonna be a lot harder to get people over here when it ain't kobe bryant calling on the phone though

We need that next star. But yeah I have faith he will do it...

I just wish he had the balls to trade bynum. If it doesnt work out, f my life, but i just want to try it. Doesn't even need to be howard. Just some young hungry guys that can be crucial now and explode in 2 years... Jennings off the bench backing up Nash and Illyasova. I dunno.

I would still rather have Howard than Bynum. Even if Howard plays 50 games this year and doesn't look 100% teams would still give up a lot to get him, because he's the best center in the MVP and historically has missed few games due to injury. If you have a chance to move up, you do it, especially when the guy your trading has had what, 4 knee surgeries?

LA_Showtime
07-05-2012, 07:57 PM
It sort of reminds me of the Clippers dilemma last season to trade Gordon for Chris Paul. I told them then that good teams take risks and play to win, and that if they win everything falls into place. The Howard deal would put us in a position to win, we'd arguably be the favorites. I have a hard time Howard would be willing to leave the spotlight if he actually got to taste it.

bluechox2
07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
no way dwign signs an extension with an untradeable and aging bryant and aging roster

niko
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
no way dwign signs an extension with an untradeable and aging bryant and aging roster
People keep saying that but the alternatives suck too. Have you been to LA? When Dwight has some A List actress chick sucking his ****, Rhianna carrying his child, and the newspapers call him a god and he has two pilots in production, he's leaving to Houston? Dallas? Atlanta?

BlackVVaves
07-05-2012, 10:40 PM
People keep saying that but the alternatives suck too. Have you been to LA? When Dwight has some A List actress chick sucking his ****, Rhianna carrying his child, and the newspapers call him a god and he has two pilots in production, he's leaving to Houston? Dallas? Atlanta?

:roll:

Funny, and true.

Levity
07-05-2012, 10:41 PM
people saying no way he signs with la, REALISTICALLY, where do you see him signing if la trades for him and he walks away next season?

rhythmic
07-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Start checking twitter, KTLA news just reported this on national television. A deal is apparently "imminent".

Why is no one saying anything on EPSN/twitter?
I can't even study for my final exams right now, this is so annoying.

RazorBaLade
07-05-2012, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

niko
07-05-2012, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

OG LeeTSkeeT
07-06-2012, 05:07 AM
with talks of Dwight wanting to be the man and not following shaq's footstep is so childish its laughable. Anyways, if he signs a max extension, he will be the man once kobe retires. as well as being the #1 option in about 2-3 years.

rawimpact
07-06-2012, 05:14 AM
dafaq, a buddy of mine who works within the bulls offices said theyre planning on making Orlando an offer before it hits 8 there

tomtucker
07-06-2012, 05:14 AM
has to be gasol for howard.....if it is bynum for howard, then lakers are not much better off.......

tomtucker
07-06-2012, 05:16 AM
ktla said that?

man what the........ am i srsly about to bust...

ktla : New Mom Goes Berserk After Smoking Bath Salts in Maternity Ward

:lol :roll:

therammingman
07-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Did you hear them say it or is this second hand? Because people try to give their rumors substance by saying things like that.

Ktla is weak....i dont put much faith in them

swag2011
07-06-2012, 05:24 AM
I just read on a magic forum that the deal is supposed to happen "today".

I'll paraphrase what was said.

Basically, LA wanted to trade Gasol for Dwight, but Orlando was insistent on Bynum b/c they like him and he'll agree to an extension. If Orlando would've accepted Gasol, then LA would've flipped Bynum for some wing help, since he has more value around the league.

The rest basically says that Magic ownership wants to trade him to LA b/c they feel it will only be a short 2 to 3 year title run, rather than something like 5 to 7 years with brooklyn. The ball is in LA's court, and they are just waiting for LA to agree to send Bynum. If LA doesn't agree by the weekend's end, then the GM will explore the best options to trading Dwight somewhere in the West, or even keeping him at the start of the season, but he really wants Bynum.

The reason why LA is so reluctant is b/c they got LA's doctors to evaluate Dwight's back, and they said some long term issues could occur although it's healing well. LA wants to sit back and thoroughly think this through.

GM is not interested in anybody from nets except Brooks, will NOT take Lopez.

I paraphrased it but yall get the gist. Again, i read this on a Magic forum, don't shoot the messenger, i'm just telling yall what i read. all this came from truebluenation if anyone's interested in reading for themselves

PickernRoller
07-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Start checking twitter, KTLA news just reported this on national television. A deal is apparently "imminent".

Why is no one saying anything on EPSN/twitter?
I can't even study for my final exams right now, this is so annoying.

Forget this shit brother....almost flunked Imtermediate Macro once for this hobby...got a C-....never happened again when you were all on scholarships.

RazorBaLade
07-06-2012, 05:35 AM

They can contend for next 3 years and then the best franchise in nba is opening cap space for people like love,jennings,rose,rondo etc to see if they will come over next to howard and still decent kobe.... plz..

ILLsmak
07-06-2012, 05:48 AM
lol....howard...wants to play with DWill...please go do that...they aint winning nothing

if they get Dwight on NJ and keep their pieces, their team is better than LA.

-Smak

RazorBaLade
07-06-2012, 05:57 AM

-Smak

Keep their pieces as in acquire him for absolutely nothing?

Well.. yeah. But thats not possible. If lakers got howard and kept their pieces they'd be better than heat.

rawimpact
07-06-2012, 06:17 AM

-Smak

do you know how cap space/taxes work in the nba?

All Net
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
They can contend for next 3 years and then the best franchise in nba is opening cap space for people like love,jennings,rose,rondo etc to see if they will come over next to howard and still decent kobe.... plz..

This franchise will always be in a position to contend its the lakers after all.

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 09:11 AM

-Smak

They can afford him if he's traded for but they are not allowed to take on his salary as a FA because they are over the hard cap. Well they will be once they sign Lopez and Humphries.

Dwight Howard lost a lot of leverage for that reason because the Nets are filling their roster and they cannot wait one more year for Dwight to become a FA.

That could have happened this year though. If Dwight was traded to LA this trade deadline and went to the Nets for nothing, the Nets could have used Brook Lopez and others for a different player.

Take Your Lumps
07-06-2012, 09:57 AM
https://twitter.com/wiessd

Source: After speaking w/ Kobe & Nash and liking what he heard, @DwightHoward has told the @Lakers he'll sign contract extension with them.

FYI: The source I quoted be4 was the Lakers player who was told tonight by the Lakers that he's headed to the Magic with Bynum.

Source: Lakers & Magic have agreed on framework on deal to send @DwightHoward to LA, Magic want Bynum to sign extension before they sign off

Nets fans officially on suicide watch.

Dis gon be good. :cheers:

niko
07-06-2012, 10:03 AM

Two words

Bleacher report

Punpun
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Seems legit.

chips93
07-06-2012, 10:16 AM

400 followers!?

:kobe:

Reverend Hoops
07-06-2012, 10:17 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

@WiessD Sticking with AP claim, too? I'm AP sports supervisor tonight, and have never heard of you.

@WiessD Good start would be deleting the phony AP Sports Writer bio on account.

https://twitter.com/#!/ByJohnNicholson

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 10:18 AM
That's a great source you got there. I am certain that Dwight Howard will not lock himself up for 5 years in LA. Truly being Shaq is not his desire.

All Net
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM

That guy has already proved to be a fake

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/ok+_21dfa813989ac3487f7207aed54c038a.jpg

Congratulations, you just got trolled by a guy who's been posting the same BS using 3 or 4 different twitter accounts in the past 24 hours.

Shade8780
07-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Please don't sign with LA, Dwight. Anywhere but LA :(

White Mamba
07-06-2012, 10:24 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/3FBA/your-welcome-kobe/image.png

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/3FBA/your-welcome-kobe/image.png

Shouldn't that be "You're Welcome", because it doesn't make any ****ing sense the way it's written. :lol :

Optimus Prime
07-06-2012, 10:34 AM
If this deal goes down , we're talking about not six...not seven...not eight...rings! :kobe:

White Mamba
07-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Shouldn't that be "You're Welcome", because it doesn't make any ****ing sense the way it's written. :lol ::lol i just google it:(

Nets fan 93
07-06-2012, 11:56 AM

:oldlol:

Even if this was real. No one would be on suicide watch. Only time they would have been was when WOJ was saying "Dwight or bust" for Deron Williams...
:rolleyes:

Nets have D-Will and a good core. Dwight or not. Nets fans are happy.

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 12:03 PM
:oldlol:

Even if this was real. No one would be on suicide watch. Only time they would have been was when WOJ was saying "Dwight or bust" for Deron Williams...

Nets have D-Will and a good core. Dwight or not. Nets fans are happy.

I'm not happy, yet. This Nets team is constructed to win within 3 years. However, we still cannot beat Miami between next season or the several after. The only way that happens is with the addition of Dwight Howard. We will be a immediate contender rather then a top 3 seed in the East. Deron, Gerald, and Joe all have several years on their contract and this is a win-now team except we aren't winning anything without Dwight. If we can't win now, we have thrown away our future too because we only have Tele and MarShon as our future.

Nets fan 93
07-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm not happy, yet. This Nets team is constructed to win within 3 years. However, we still cannot beat Miami between next season or the several after. The only way that happens is with the addition of Dwight Howard. We will be a immediate contender rather then a top 3 seed in the East. Deron, Gerald, and Joe all have several years on their contract and this is a win-now team except we aren't winning anything without Dwight. If we can't win now, we have thrown away our future too because we only have Tele and MarShon as our future.
No longer being a lotto team after all these years, I guess, doesn't appeal to everyone....

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 12:21 PM
No longer being a lotto team after all these years, I guess, doesn't appeal to everyone....

I'm excited for that and getting the chance to see the entire Nets arena wear black during the playoffs. However, the Nets window for contention is limited to 3 years because Billy King decided to put older players around D-Will. The only way we maximize that window and have a chance to truly compete is by obtaining Howard.
We're good, but good is not good enough for me.

niko
07-06-2012, 12:46 PM
I didn't know *just read that Nets can't take back Turk in a trade, only J.Richardson. I thought one of their main advantages was taking back Turk.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1245627-nba-trade-rumors-breaking-down-a-dwight-howard-to-brooklyn-possibility

My source for any blind fanboy who thinks im making stuff up because i personally can stop the trade to the Nets.

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 12:50 PM
This is getting out of hand. We have 5 days left and a deal needs to be struck within the next two days otherwise Howard will be in Orlando to start the season.

I wonder why these last two days have been so quiet though.

The Nets have other moves they need to make. Cannot wait for Howard forever.

tomtucker
07-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Shouldn't that be "You're Welcome", because it doesn't make any ****ing sense the way it's written. :lol :

dude, this is the NBA ....players can

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
This is getting out of hand. We have 5 days left and a deal needs to be struck within the next two days otherwise Howard will be in Orlando to start the season.

I wonder why these last two days have been so quiet though.

The Nets have other moves they need to make. Cannot wait for Howard forever.

why the fcuk nobody is signing Lopez to an offer??? come on Bobcats

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Why have the past two days been so quiet regarding Dwight Howard?!?!?!?!

I have heard nothing at all today and yesterday their was a brief stint of action towards late last night. What's going on?

Dengness9
07-06-2012, 02:10 PM

That avy is really hilarious! Props!:applause:

And good post.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Why have the past two days been so quiet regarding Dwight Howard?!?!?!?!

I have heard nothing at all today and yesterday their was a brief stint of action towards late last night. What's going on?

because the bull sh1ter Chris Broussard is on vacation who clearly had an agenda....

everybody else was reporting Magic talking to the Lakers...but he kept saying that Nets can get him....even he himself reported a day back that...magic wont dance with the nets

Reverend Hoops
07-06-2012, 02:25 PM
because the bull sh1ter Chris Broussard is on vacation who clearly had an agenda....

everybody else was reporting Magic talking to the Lakers...but he kept saying that Nets can get him....even he himself reported a day back that...magic wont dance with the nets

They all have an agenda. They don't want Dwight to go to the Hawks

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Well Lakers should know from the very beginning that Dwight doesnt want them so long as Kobe is in it. They can get him, but I wont be bothering if I were Lakers FO.

WeGetRing2012
07-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Well Lakers should know from the very beginning that Dwight doesnt want them so long as Kobe is in it. They can get him, but I wont be bothering if I were Lakers FO.

If we were to get Dwight we will have his bird rights, practically have built a team around him, and he may even have a ring...

LA isn't a bad place to live either.

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 02:48 PM

If we were to get Dwight we will have his bird rights, practically have built a team around him, and he may even have a ring...

LA isn't a bad place to live either.

Well okay then, give a try and enjoy seeing Dwight off by next summer.

WeGetRing2012
07-06-2012, 02:55 PM

You guys wouldn't be an option :lol

Your big 3 is Deron/Johnson/Wallace enjoy it...

And Dwight wouldn't have a better option outside of the Lakers

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 02:56 PM
You guys wouldn't be an option :lol

Your big 3 is Deron/Johnson/Wallace enjoy it...

And Dwight wouldn't have a better option outside of the Lakers

At least we do not have a 35 year old washed up ex-super star making 30M next year.

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 02:57 PM
yooo, kidlovenets. you have my avy bro. get rid of yours .:lol

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 02:59 PM
yooo, kidlovenets. you have my avy bro. get rid of yours .:lol

Well I took mine off after Kidd signs with the Knicks. I will be using this until I find a better one, the question is when.

:D

It's A VC3!!!
07-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Well I took mine off after Kidd signs with the Knicks. I will be using this until I find a better one, the question is when.

why ? it's confusing having the same exact avy as mine. you seriously going to be a douche and have me change?:oldlol: :no:

WeGetRing2012
07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
At least we do not have a 35 year old washed up ex-super star making 30M next year.

And at 35 he is still the best SG in the league too bad you guys are paying 90mil for one who you can argue isn't even top 10. :lol

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
why ? it's confusing having the same exact avy as mine. you seriously going to be a douche and have me change?:oldlol: :no:

Well I will get a new one soon, theres no need for you to change.
:cheers:

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:02 PM
And at 35 he is still the best SG in the league too bad you guys are paying 90mil for one who you can argue isn't even top 10. :lol

Dwayne Wade says hi.

Levity
07-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Dwayne Wade says hi.

kobe says hi back. current kobe is still > than current wade.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2012, 03:09 PM
What Laker is 35 making 30 mil?

Droid101
07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
What Laker is 35 making 30 mil?
In the haters' minds, every Laker starter is 39 years old and overpaid.

Levity
07-06-2012, 03:15 PM

at least we dont have a 31 year old regressing sg who hasnt accomplished any thing notable in his career making 20 million a season.

niko
07-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Well I will get a new one soon, theres no need for you to change.
Have a break dance fight, winner keeps it.

swag2011
07-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Lol Nets fans, may finally make the playoffs after idk how long and are talking shit lol. love it

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM

If you have a better Nets girl pic please lemme know, for now I am using this one.

niko
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM
You lost, you lost. LOSER!

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
You lost, you lost. LOSER!

lol okay then, I definitely dont mind losing to a fellow Nets fan.

niko
07-06-2012, 03:35 PM
lol okay then, I definitely dont mind losing to a fellow Nets fan.
No problem kiddlovesknicks.

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
No problem kiddlovesknicks.

Have fun, lemme know when Kidd brings you guys a title in 3013.

niko
07-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Have fun, lemme know when Kidd brings you guys a title in 3013.
Hey, if you wanted him extending him an offer might have helped

All Net
07-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Seems unlikely to me

Nets fan 93
07-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm excited for that and getting the chance to see the entire Nets arena wear black during the playoffs. However, the Nets window for contention is limited to 3 years because Billy King decided to put older players around D-Will. The only way we maximize that window and have a chance to truly compete is by obtaining Howard.
We're good, but good is not good enough for me.
if King didnt make those moves Deron would have been gone.

Pink Tigress
07-06-2012, 06:16 PM
if King didnt make those moves Deron would have been gone.

If they don't land Dwight DWill will be asking for a trade before the end of 2013.

talkingconch
07-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Dwayne Wade says hi.
lmao this goof just say Wade is the best SG in the league? you even know what the 'S' stands for?

stay salty

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Dwayne Wade says hi.

You have to be able to shoot in order to be considered the best SG, thus Wade is disqualified.

D12"Magic"
07-06-2012, 06:43 PM
If they don't land Dwight DWill will be asking for a trade before the end of 2013.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Faptastrophe
07-07-2012, 09:49 AM
For the love of god, I don't care if he's traded to the WNBA, just get it over with already.

And Dwight Hoard is traded to the Minneesota Lynx! Dynasty!