PDA

View Full Version : I lost respect for Nash....

9erempiree
07-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Nash will be a future hall of famer and multiple time MVP winner. He is as good as it gets no matter what he did. I have lost respect for Nash and his game. His style of play doesn't translate to winning.

He has wasted many opportunities he had in Phoenix. Now he seems to be a ring chaser. I hate how these guys are riding the coat tails of Kobe. They are at the point where they no longer can win a title and the next best thing is to ride Kobe out for the remaining of his years.

This is like when Payton and Malone were trying to ride Kobe and Shaq for a ring.

:facepalm

Zedja
07-06-2012, 12:36 AM
You ****ing salty as hell.

DaSeba5
07-06-2012, 12:37 AM
http://mmoqq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/worf-facepalm.gif

Freedom Kid7
He wasted his best years playing for a crappy owner/management . Blame $arver for management failure. And honestly, I don't blame him for trying to get a ring. I doubt he'll win it this year though. Too many problems within the LAL

9erempiree
You ****ing salty as hell.

No I'm not...I think it's pathetic that some of these guys are trying to take the easy way out and let Kobe get them their rings.

Zedja
No I'm not...I think it's pathetic that some of these guys are trying to take the easy way out and let Kobe get them their rings.
AKA you still salty as ****.

dilley
07-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Nash will be sorry when Jared Dudley breaks out and wins MVP next season.

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Nash will be a future hall of famer and multiple time MVP winner. He is as good as it gets no matter what he did. I have lost respect for Nash and his game. His style of play doesn't translate to winning.

He has wasted many opportunities he had in Phoenix. Now he seems to be a ring chaser. I hate how these guys are riding the coat tails of Kobe. They are at the point where they no longer can win a title and the next best thing is to ride Kobe out for the remaining of his years.

This is like when Payton and Malone were trying to ride Kobe and Shaq for a ring.

Yeah, that ****ing Nash guy, couldn't turn guys like Josh Childress and Hakeem Warrick into world-beaters, he's basically ****ing useless......

:rolleyes:

Freedom Kid7
07-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Does that mean you hate Miami as well?

DurantFor40
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/293789_469272553083772_26921301_n.jpg

9erempiree
Yeah, that ****ing Nash guy, couldn't turn guys like Josh Childress and Hakeem Warrick into world-beaters, he's basically ****ing useless......

:rolleyes:

Explain why he is rolling with Kobe then?

PejaNowitzki

Of course since Nash is ring-chasing it makes perfect sense to go to a team that just got curb-stomped by the Thunder rather than take a safer deal with a team like Miami or even Oklahoma.

9erempiree
07-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Does that mean you hate Miami as well?

I don't hate Miami but it is pretty sad what they did too.

Imagine the epic games we missed of Lebron vs Wade.

They had great games against each other and now we are deprived of that.

BuffaloBill
No one cares.

IcanzIIravor

How can you hate him? He did all he could for the Suns, is not in his prime anymore and wants a chance at a ring. There is a long tradition of things like this happening in the NBA.

How did he waste opportunities in Phoenix? What else do you think he could have done? Their title chances went out the window courtesy of an Horry hip check and then followed by Amare leaving.

Payton and Malone also where well out of their prime and had done all they could for the Sonics and Jazz. How could you hate them trying to get a ring at the end of their careers?

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Explain why he is rolling with Kobe then?

Um, because he doesn't want to be a part of a rebuilding process? There's no guaranteed rings to be found anywhere, LA is hardly a sure-fire title destination. Not sure what's wrong with a guy wanting to play for a winner seeing as how the franchise he has given everything and then some to for the past 8 seasons is now fully tearing shit apart.

Or does it make more sense for him to play the role of the martyr and stick around on a 30 win team? There were many reasons for the Suns not winning a title, least of all of those was Steve Nash who did everything they asked of him and more, playing hurt, bruised, beat-up, taking the team to the Conference Finals with a guy named Boris Diaw being one of his major offensive threats out on the floor.

9erempiree
07-06-2012, 12:43 AM
How can you hate him? He did all he could for the Suns, is not in his prime anymore and wants a chance at a ring. There is a long tradition of things like this happening in the NBA.

How did he waste opportunities in Phoenix? What else do you think he could have done? Their title chances went out the window courtesy of an Horry hip check and then followed by Amare leaving.

Payton and Malone also where well out of their prime and had done all they could for the Sonics and Jazz. How could you hate them trying to get a ring at the end of their careers?

He could have went elsewhere and not make it so obvious by joining a Top 5 greatest of all time player.

ZeN
07-06-2012, 12:44 AM
No one should speak about Nash like that.. He's the epitome of loyal and classy as hell.

I dont speak well of Kobe and I've been rooting for the guy for years.. But Nash.. Like Duncan and a few others, you just simply can't speak negatively about him like that

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 12:46 AM
He could have went elsewhere and not make it so obvious by joining a Top 5 greatest of all time player.

Of course, I'm sure his kids living in Phoenix had nothing to do with his decision considering that LA is about a 50 minute plane flight away, the closest NBA destination other than the Suns.

SpecialQue
oh shit i found op's side job:

http://www.historymajorrecords.com/uploaded_images/mister-salty001-REAL-784874.JPG

Collie
Nash isn't joining a supergroup. He's joining a past prime Kobe and a Lakers team that has been middle of the pack the last couple of years. He could have chosen Miami, where his chances would be better.

Are you gonna blame Wilt for joining West's Lakers? How about Drexler for joining Hakeem? Moses?

nashwade
07-06-2012, 12:48 AM
dude brought a team with Amare to 2 WCF and eventually lost to the champions in those years - LAL, SAS

what's happening to Amare now?

he's achieved a plenty in my books

sagr32
07-06-2012, 12:49 AM
He could have went elsewhere and not make it so obvious by joining a Top 5 greatest of all time player.Please name one other team besides the Knicks where he would have been in control of the offense and had a legit chance at competing for a title. The Lakers are a lot closer to competing then the Knicks and closer to his family. He made the obvious choice.

IcanzIIravor
07-06-2012, 12:50 AM

Like who? There are only a few teams realistically with a shot at the title next year.

Lakers
Spurs
Thunder
Heat
Celtics

3 of those teams have star pg's. So in order to have a realistic chance of winning a title it was down to the Heat and Lakers. If you are a Nash fan I honestly can't see how you could hate that he wants a chance at a ring. Did you seriously want him to end his career resigning with rebuilding Phoenix or going to the disfunctional Knicks or Raptors?

I LUV KOBE
07-06-2012, 12:50 AM
He just using Kobe to win a ring.. He knows that his biggest chance of getting a ring is by teaming up with Kobe.. I dont hate him for doing that.. Who doesnt want to win a ring carried by Kobe..:confusedshrug:

Freedom Kid7
07-06-2012, 12:51 AM
I don't hate Miami but it is pretty sad what they did too.

Imagine the epic games we missed of Lebron vs Wade.

They had great games against each other and now we are deprived of that.
At least your consistent then and I respect that. From that, I can see where your coming from, but I stand by what I said. A poor FO ($arver and gang) created a lot of issues within the Suns and had they been more competent, the Suns' chances could have gone better. And as someone put it, Nash is one of the last 'nice guys' in sports so he deserves to go where he wants. He gave his best effort with the Suns.

apesta
07-06-2012, 12:53 AM
You are acting like Nash is Juwan Howard on the Lakers. He is still a very good player and he is Lakers' best PG in years.

PejaNowitzki
07-06-2012, 12:53 AM
He just using Kobe to win a ring.. He knows that his biggest chance of getting a ring is by teaming up with Kobe.. I dont hate him for doing that.. Who doesnt want to win a ring carried by Kobe..:confusedshrug:

Seeing as Kobe has had to be carried by either Shaq or Gasol to get there, I'm not entirely sure that's a fair-money bet. He would have been better off cashing his chips with Wade and LeBron. :roll:

SpecialQue
07-06-2012, 12:54 AM
The only type of woman OP will date:

http://hotspotsaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/salty-600x260.jpg

DaSeba5
07-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Nash is a classy guy and he stuck with the Suns for a long time. He deserves to chase for a ring. Stop being so salty.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Do not feed (benison.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/troll1.jpg)

SpecialQue
07-06-2012, 12:57 AM
A scene from OP's favorite Bible story:

http://childrenschapel.org/biblestories/graphics/lotfleescity.gif

I LUV KOBE
07-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Seeing as Kobe has had to be carried by either Shaq or Gasol to get there, I'm not entirely sure that's a fair-money bet. He would have been better off cashing his chips with Wade and LeBron. :roll:
Shaq and Gasol didnt carried Kobe.. Its Kobe who carried Gasol and he help Shaq to win their rings.. No Kobe no 3peat for Shaq..

LBJFTW
07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
John Stockton never won a ring but at least he wasn't a pathetic ring chaser. You can't give respect to a ring chaser without at the same time disrespecting Stockton.

Pick a side of the fence and stick with it you hoppers.

Connor B
07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
You lost respect for him because he wants to win Championships? So what if everyone played with that mentality?

SpecialQue
07-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Here's a pic from OP's favorite action film:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.417024!/img/httpImage/image.jpg

livingby3's
07-06-2012, 01:00 AM
why must Shaq and Kobe carry each other instead of winning it together maximising each other's talents and abilities? :confusedshrug:

PickernRoller
07-06-2012, 01:02 AM
why must Shaq and Kobe carry each other instead of winning it together maximising each other's talents and abilities? :confusedshrug:

It's a talking point that fit agendas. Not being honest is a forum rule on ISH, ask the mods.

d.bball.guy
07-06-2012, 01:03 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/op%20is%20gay/grand/op-is-gay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1501.jpg

PejaNowitzki
John Stockton never won a ring but at least he wasn't a pathetic ring chaser. You can't give respect to a ring chaser without at the same time disrespecting Stockton.

Pick a side of the fence and stick with it you hoppers.

If Stockton had gone to say.....the Spurs and won a title with them while putting up the same numbers, would his career have been any less impressive? I say hell no. Greatness is greatness, period.

LBJFTW

But...but...but........."what guy hasn't won't it by himself without at least another superstar?" (to quote the ever so prevalent response that a Lebron homer uses to defend his teaming with Wade.)

Oh wait, Dirk took a shit on that concept winning it as the only superstar.

Back to your drawing board with more excuses my young homers.....:applause:

I LUV KOBE
07-06-2012, 01:04 AM
coz Shaq is lazy.. Kobe is the only one working hard if not for Kobe, Shaq would be ringless..

DaSeba5
07-06-2012, 01:04 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/op%20is%20gay/grand/op-is-gay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1501.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
07-06-2012, 02:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

Linspired
07-06-2012, 02:12 AM
so salty, and so angry
:coleman:

AK47DR91
07-06-2012, 02:19 AM
I never had respect Nash in the first place, but I never hated him either.

Now that he will be wearing a Lakers uni, he's on my hate list.

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-06-2012, 02:22 AM

are you aware that Nash is 38 years old?
are you aware that his home team did not even bother to offer him a 3-yr contract?
If you lost respect for Nash, then you must REALLY HATE Lebron, Bosh, Ray Allen, and KG.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 02:30 AM
OP = bwink23, with yet another one of his famous "sock puppet" accounts. He got the name from this banned account, 9erEmpire: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=207409
Added to that, when he first posted with that account, he used the same naked pic of Kobe as his avy, bwink23 used in one of his hilarious anti-Kobe threads.:rolleyes:

Pathetic:facepalm

Kobe 4 The Win
07-06-2012, 03:06 AM
He knew the Suns wanted to move on and he wanted to be close to AZ to be near his kids. Why not play for a good team too. It's not like he joined Miami. He's not a ring chaser. Steve is all class.

brandonislegend
07-06-2012, 03:07 AM

The truth is no one cares about what you think.

Mr. Feeny
07-06-2012, 03:27 AM

You lost respect for him because he joined a contending team and wanted to stay close to his family without forcing them to move?

F#*k off.

LakersForlife
07-06-2012, 05:03 AM
nash deserves a ring..yah he chases a ring why waste your last 2 seasons with shitty teams like toronto.nash gave the suns a chance taking their shitty line up to WCF

therammingman
07-06-2012, 05:15 AM

Stop whining!

Tenchi Ryu
07-06-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm fukkin dying :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bigsmoke
07-06-2012, 05:24 AM
he's getting old.

OmniStrife
07-06-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm a long-time Suns fan and Nash is my favorite player of all time.
Even though I used to hate the Lakers I respect Steve's desicion.
I'm still a Suns fan but I'll cheer for him as well.
The Lakers are a great organization and Nash deserves nothing less in my eyes.

ILLsmak
07-06-2012, 07:39 AM
What is this ring chasing idea? If someone is past their prime and goes to a good team they are a ring chaser? I don't get it...

I don't have a lot of respect for Nash but he's a great player and I'm happy to see him getting his thug on.

-Smak

White Mamba
07-06-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm a long-time Suns fan and Nash is my favorite player of all time.
Even though I used to hate the Lakers I respect Steve's desicion.
I'm still a Suns fan but I'll cheer for him as well.
The Lakers are a great organization and Nash deserves nothing less in my eyes.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

#1SportsFan86
07-06-2012, 07:56 AM
I never had respect Nash in the first place, but I never hated him either.

Now that he will be wearing a Lakers uni, he's on my hate list.

:applause:

Rake2204
07-06-2012, 07:59 AM
That one got me pretty good.

miller-time
07-06-2012, 08:01 AM

http://i.imgur.com/IkWdY.gif

bluechox2
07-06-2012, 08:26 AM
it was kinda sad when nash was saying it was difficult to put on a laker jersey and all of a sudden jumped ship to the lakers

coin24
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Knicks fans salty he didnt want to come to there shitty joke of a team:lol

9erempiree
07-06-2012, 09:40 AM
it was kinda sad when nash was saying it was difficult to put on a laker jersey and all of a sudden jumped ship to the lakers

this.

DCL
07-06-2012, 09:42 AM
kinda two sides to the coin of ring chasing....

1.) if you ring chase and don't win, people will just say you're desperate as hell and it might even tarnish your legacy.

2.) but if you ring chase AND WIN, no one cares at all. they just call you a winner.

JMT
07-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Let's start with the obvious. Phoenix didn't want Nash, not the other way around. Their management did an abrupt about-face over the last 18 months. They'd always asserted that they wanted him to finish his career there (as did he), then didn't even make him a competitive offer.

So a guy at the end of his career should go and waste his remaining time in Toronto? Why wouldn't you, realizing that like every other player in team sports you need top level teammates to compete for a title, go to a place that had those guys AND a desperate need at your position?

Not sure what the whole point of your thread is other than to show how whiny you can be. James and Bosh left their teams in the lurch in their primes. Nash, who knows he is well past his prime, presented PHX with a chance to at least get something in return.

As for the Knicks? They deserve it. For years they've labored under the false impression that they're a power team, a go-to destination, a real player in the market. Then they annually get used as nothing more than a bargaining chip by players that have little intent on going there.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Let's start with the obvious. Phoenix didn't want Nash, not the other way around. Their management did an abrupt about-face over the last 18 months. They'd always asserted that they wanted him to finish his career there (as did he), then didn't even make him a competitive offer.

So a guy at the end of his career should go and waste his remaining time in Toronto? Why wouldn't you, realizing that like every other player in team sports you need top level teammates to compete for a title, go to a place that had those guys AND a desperate need at your position?

Not sure what the whole point of your thread is other than to show how whiny you can be. James and Bosh left their teams in the lurch in their primes. Nash, who knows he is well past his prime, presented PHX with a chance to at least get something in return.

As for the Knicks? They deserve it. For years they've labored under the false impression that they're a power team, a go-to destination, a real player in the market. Then they annually get used as nothing more than a bargaining chip by players that have little intent on going there.

:applause: :roll::bowdown:

Nash
07-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Whats funny is that if you change Nash to Lebron and Lakers to Miami you'd get the people who are defending Nash attacking Lebron and vice versa.

Why the feck do ya'll care? Why shouldn't they join up with the best team out there? Whats the fecking point of not choosing the best available team if the opportunity is there.

Ancient Legend
07-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Nash doesn't need or care for a random's fan respect. He paid his dues in PHX, he's a FREE agent. He is FREE to do whatever he wants.

riotshield
07-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Adding Nash isn't enough to get the Lakers to a championship. If he wanted to chase a ring, he'd join OKC or Miami.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Whats funny is that if you change Nash to Lebron and Lakers to Miami you'd get the people who are defending Nash attacking Lebron and vice versa.

Why the feck do ya'll care? Why shouldn't they join up with the best team out there? Whats the fecking point of not choosing the best available team if the opportunity is there.

Just gotta love it how bandwagon Lebron fans aka Lebronytes keep proving more and more that they truly know nothing about anything. Yeah, keep trying to tell us how a 38 year old Nash going to LA, is SOMEHOW the same as a 26 year old Lebron going to Miami.:facepalm

Nash
07-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Just gotta love it how bandwagon Lebron fans aka Lebronytes keep proving more and more that they truly know nothing about anything. Yeah, keep trying to tell us how a 38 year old Nash going to LA, is SOMEHOW the same as a 26 year old Lebron going to Miami.:facepalm
Whats it to you? WHY should Lebron not chose the best team available? Why should he waste more of his prime in Cleveland going absolutely nowhere or in a building team Clippers or whatever else less controversial team Lebron had to pick from. And why should Nash not select to join Lakers?

Thats like saying Cesc Fabregas should not sign with Barcelona because they are the best.

CelticBaller
07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Whats it to you? WHY should Lebron not chose the best team available? Why should he waste more of his prime in Cleveland going absolutely nowhere or in a building team Clippers or whatever else less controversial team Lebron had to pick from. And why should Nash not select to join Lakers?

Thats like saying Cesc Fabregas should not sign with Barcelona because they are the best.
Soccer is way different than the NBA

thats all you need to know

Nash
07-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Soccer is way different than the NBA

thats all you need to know
Ok, so tell me what Lebron should have done. Please, I'm willing to hear you out.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 11:16 AM

Nash is 38 years old. So, if you're trying to say somebody who's 38, and almost at the end of their career, is SOMEHOW the same as somebody who's 26 and being pandered to by almost every team in the NBA, you're a moron:facepalm

Droid101
07-06-2012, 11:18 AM

It's not the same at all though. Nash is old, about to retire. Why not stay close to his kids and play on a winning team?

Also, for the record, LeBron did NOT join the best team available. He teamed up with his buddies.

If he had signed with the Bulls instead of Boozer... dear ****ing lord. That would have been the end of the league. I don't think anyone would be scoring on them.

CelticBaller
07-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok, so tell me what Lebron should have done. Please, I'm willing to hear you out.
He shouldn't have done the decision, if he was planing to leave the Cavs he should of let the FO know, Telling the people you're going to get the franchise a ring isn't a exactly a good way to let them know you're leaving ect

Nash? there was nothing wrong with Nash, he gave his best years to the Suns and he though he had the best chance to get a ring now that he is at the dawn of his career.

I guess the difference(to me) is the sense of loyalty

DCL
07-06-2012, 11:19 AM
maybe what this thread is really about is hating the kobe and the lakers.

if nash signed with another contender besides the lakers, most people would probably say, "good luck, man, you really deserve it."

but he signed with the f&cking lakers, the dark side. :oldlol:

it's not that people hate nash for jumping ship onto a contender cuz everyone does that. EVERYONE. it's about people not wanting kobe and the lakers to have a better shot at the ring. it's kinda the same reason people hated malone and payton. they were just mad they signed with the lakers. but they were so happy when they lost to the pistons and didn't get it done.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 11:21 AM
maybe what this thread is really about is hating the kobe and the lakers.

if nash signed with another contender besides the lakers, most people would probably say, "good luck, man, you really deserve it."

but he signed with the f&cking lakers, the dark side. :oldlol:

it's not that people hate nash for jumping ship onto a contender cuz everyone does that. EVERYONE. it's about people not wanting kobe and the lakers to have a better shot at the ring. it's kinda the same reason people hated malone and payton. they were just mad they signed with the lakers. but they were so happy when they lost to the pistons and didn't get it done.

BOOM:applause:

Pablooo5
07-06-2012, 11:23 AM

OK,bro.How about LeBron,Bosh,Melo,Amare,Kidd...? Especially LeBron.He had exactly like Nash,as you said "Many wasted opportunities",and like Steve,he has wased it all.He has choosen different way,but now he picks up profits,so...don't bullshit man.
http://www.iv.pl/images/53891013815542590113_thumb.jpg (http://www.iv.pl/viewer.php?file=53891013815542590113.jpg)

ralph_i_el
07-06-2012, 11:29 AM

sounds like Kobe is trying to use nash to win a 6th championship.

i mean, which one has 2 mvps? :roll: :roll: :roll:

umadbro

CelticBaller
07-06-2012, 11:33 AM
OK,bro.How about LeBron,Bosh,Melo,Amare,Kidd...? Especially LeBron.He had exactly like Nash,as you said "Many wasted opportunities",and like Steve,he has wased it all.He has choosen different way,but now he picks up profits,so...don't bullshit man.
http://www.iv.pl/images/53891013815542590113_thumb.jpg (http://www.iv.pl/viewer.php?file=53891013815542590113.jpg)
are you comparing an 15+ years career to a 9 years career?

Nash
07-06-2012, 11:37 AM
You guys act like teams with good player should never recruit other good players cuz that would be cheating.

DCL
07-06-2012, 11:37 AM
a guy with no ring who is still madly respected: reggie miller.

i don't think anyone would had lost respect for nash if he never got a ring, but it's his personal choice to chase it.

Pablooo5
07-06-2012, 11:38 AM
are you comparing an 15+ years career to a 9 years career?

No,shorter way to get a ring,without partition on years pro...:facepalm

Pablooo5
07-06-2012, 11:41 AM
a guy with no ring who is still madly respected: reggie miller.

i don't think anyone would had lost respect for nash if he never got a ring, but it's his personal choice to chase it.

If Reggie is,must be also Stockton,Malone,Chuck (may not for everyone,but for me - for sure!),Drexler,Ewing...

DCL
07-06-2012, 11:44 AM
If Reggie is,must be also Stockton,Malone,Chuck (may not for everyone,but for me - for sure!),Drexler,Ewing...

i think a lot of people excuse them for not winning the ring because of that bald guy #23, who hogged everything. they were all great players, but he killed all their dreams (stockton, malone, chuck, drexler, ewing... all of 'em). :oldlol:

Pablooo5
07-06-2012, 11:49 AM
i think a lot of people excuse them for not winning the ring because of that bald guy #23, who hogged everything. they were all great players, but he killed all their dreams (stockton, malone, chuck, drexler, ewing... all of 'em). :oldlol:

Old truth...:coleman:

DCL
07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
actually, my bad.

drexler did win a ring with hakeem. but that bald man was already gone!

jbot
07-06-2012, 12:28 PM
i don't feel nash is being a "ring chaser" in this instance. i'm anxious to see how he plays with bynum and gasol (if either is still there).

LBJMVP
07-06-2012, 01:12 PM
lost respect for nash?

god you are as stupid as it gets.... him and phoenix both agreed it was time to move on and he didnt put on some stupid show like all the other big NBA names...

he told his management where he wanted and went there....

if anyone in the nba deserves a ring its nash.

ray allen is the person whose legacy is set in stone... if he goes to miami and wins a ring it will change nothing.

he legacy is the greatest three pointer shooter ever and won a ring. that is it. winning a ring in miami won't change shit for him.

SpecialQue
07-06-2012, 01:40 PM
sounds like Kobe is trying to use nash to win a 6th championship.

i mean, which one has 2 mvps? :roll: :roll: :roll:

umadbro

Which one has 2 fmvps?

SuperPippen
07-06-2012, 01:44 PM
****, TheLogo is back. :facepalm

amfirst
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
He got traded not like he signed for the mle. Got over it loser.

nightprowler10
07-06-2012, 03:23 PM
You guys act like teams with good player should never recruit other good players cuz that would be cheating.
It's like you're purposefully trying to be obtuse...

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Words too strong for someone who is not a top 10 PG of all time.

takai
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh my God.... Shut up. Just shut up and go away.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

ralph_i_el
07-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Words too strong for someone who is not a top 10 PG of all time.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: tell another joke! I didnt know louis CK was on this forum

Kiddlovesnets
07-06-2012, 04:11 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: tell another joke! I didnt know louis CK was on this forum

Here's the top 15 PG list:
1. Magic Johnson
2. Oscar Robertson
3. Isiah Thomas
4. Bob Cousy
5. John Stockton
6. Chris Paul
7. Walt Frazier
8. Jason Kidd
9. Gary Payton
10. Kevin Johnson
11. Nate Archibald
12. Tim Hardaway
13. Steve Nash
14. Mark Jackson
15. Dennis Johnson

Hopefully you can see that Nash is not a top 10 PG, and not as close as you may have imagined.

Droid101
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
1. Magic Johnson
2. Oscar Robertson
3. Isiah Thomas
4. Bob Cousy
5. John Stockton
6. Chris Paul
7. Walt Frazier
8. Jason Kidd
9. Gary Payton
10. Kevin Johnson
11. Nate Archibald
12. Tim Hardaway
13. Steve Nash
14. Mark Jackson
15. Dennis Johnson

Hopefully you can see that Nash is not a top 10 PG, and not as close as you may have imagined.
You are stupid.

ralph_i_el
07-06-2012, 04:25 PM
1. Magic Johnson
2. Oscar Robertson
3. Isiah Thomas
4. Bob Cousy
5. John Stockton
6. Chris Paul
7. Walt Frazier
8. Jason Kidd
9. Gary Payton
10. Kevin Johnson
11. Nate Archibald
12. Tim Hardaway
13. Steve Nash
14. Mark Jackson
15. Dennis Johnson

nash won 2 mvp awards

there is literally no excuse for putting any of the bolded players above nash. CP3 had one insane year and I love him but he's achieved even less than Nash. So imo the lowest a sane person could argue is 8th.

Nash is a top 3 passer and a top 3 shooter all time. He has 2 MVP awards. How can he be out of your top 20 players all time of ALL positions?

ihoopallday
07-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Does anyone find it weird how Nash said he'd never play for LA?

d.bball.guy
07-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Does anyone find it weird how Nash said he'd never play for LA?
Clippers. :D

ihoopallday
07-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Clippers. :D

Lol good try

9erempiree
07-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Who cares...why is Nash one of those guys people can't say anything bad about?

He's a diva....just look at all those videos he put out wanting attention.

LakersForlife
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
blame your shhitty crap organizations for not putting talented pieces around this superstars.

spurs can pick international players in late first/second round picks and win championships

PickernRoller
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
blame your shhitty crap organizations for not putting talented pieces around this superstars.

spurs can pick international players in late first/second round picks and win championships

Well, Spurs know how to scout and build around Pop's system to complement Duncan...now with Parker and Gino off the bench. Great organization. If they could just play better D it would be really scary, but, they got no Defense...