PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James SI cover "Hi Haters"

triangleoffense
07-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Thoughts?

I think this kinda still shows his immaturity and insecurity.. especially since he didn't score any points in crunch time when he finally won his championship.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/

some other lebron james quotes

"i will bring a championship to cleveland, i promise"

"at the end of the day people will still have to go back to their lives" (after the epic chokejob in the finals)

Punpun
07-06-2012, 03:39 PM
U one of those hater.

:yaohappy:

Celtics 1825
07-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Haters will always find a way to keep hating Lebron. Hairline, 4th quarter, only 1 ring, won't get his guaranteed 8championships, LeBrick, Letravel, etc...

blood yes
Thoughts?

I think this kinda still shows his immaturity and insecurity.. especially since he didn't score any points in crunch time when he finally won his championship.

1. You are a kobetard
2. NOBODY, i repeat, NOBODY with a mind likes you
3. Please go suck kobe's dick
4. I like kobe, but people like you make me sick
5. You give Lebron NO CREDIT for winning a ring
6. Please die

DuMa
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/545377_10150896384626006_1658762490_n.jpg

triangleoffense
07-06-2012, 03:42 PM
1. You are a kobetard
2. NOBODY, i repeat, NOBODY with a mind likes you
3. Please go suck kobe's dick
4. I like kobe, but people like you make me sick
5. You give Lebron NO CREDIT for winning a ring
6. Please die
lol what? Please don't be mad.

Did the SI cover not say "Hi haters"?

Faptastrophe
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM

And yet yet you're implying that LeBron said that. :coleman: You mad salty, bro.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
This upset the OP so much he decided to make a thread about it.

Mad.

triangleoffense
07-06-2012, 03:45 PM
This upset the OP so much he decided to make a thread about it.

Mad.

lol let's keep the discussion about basketball kids. Ah ISH, home of 12 y/o's who never go outside.

Faptastrophe
07-06-2012, 03:46 PM
lol let's keep the discussion about basketball kids.

"Lebron James SI cover "Hi Haters"
Thoughts?
I think this kinda still shows his immaturity and insecurity.. especially since he didn't score any points in crunch time when he finally won his championship." :rolleyes:

truhooper
07-06-2012, 03:46 PM
:cheers: :applause: :bowdown:

BuffaloBill
07-06-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm pretty sure Lebron wants to be hated. At least, that's how it seems to me from the way he carries himself.

nickrinaldi88
07-06-2012, 03:48 PM
What finals did you watch? I saw him score in crunch time this year in the finals.

Velocirap31
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
What finals did you watch? I saw him score in crunch time this year in the finals.

This. He gets a triple double in the closing game and idiot OP says he didn't score in the crunch minutes. What crunch minutes? Game 5 was a blowout and he hit the winning bank shot in game 4.

TylerOO
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
GOAT cover

Richesly
07-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Thoughts?

"at the end of the day people will still have to go back to their lives" (after the epic chokejob in the finals)

What do you mean not scoring points in crunch time? He was taken out of the game with 5 mins to go as they were up 20.

blood yes
07-06-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm pretty sure Lebron wants to be hated. At least, that's how it seems to me from the way he carries himself.

Ur hot, and i was gonna have *** with you, but now that i found out ur a lebron hater, its hard to do it

BuffaloBill
07-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Ur hot, and i was gonna have *** with you, but now that i found out ur a lebron hater, its hard to do it

wtf? :facepalm

Mr Exlax
07-06-2012, 03:58 PM
He's like 28 years old, super paid and the best basketball player on the planet. He's a champion and he silenced the critics. You expect him to me mature? Really?

PickernRoller
07-06-2012, 03:59 PM
He didn't pick the cover. Writers hungry for attention did....seems it worked.

Scholar
07-06-2012, 04:02 PM

I think the girl in your avy wants my dick. At least that's how it seems to me from the way she's smiling at me.

Indian guy
07-06-2012, 04:14 PM
especially since he didn't score any points in crunch time when he finally won his championship.

LeBron had 15 points(50% FG) in 13 crunch time minutes in the NBA Finals. Not only terrific production, but also far better than anyone on either team.

Legends66NBA7
07-06-2012, 04:17 PM
wtf? :facepalm

I think he's talking about the girl in your avatar.

Yeah, I don't get it either...

:oldlol:

Crown&Coke
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I dont think lebron gets to chose the captions

they probably showed him 5 total covers
he picked the one he thought was best

magazine editors said "what would be cool is him calling out the haters, yea that would be awesome cool!"

pauk
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Trying... soooo hard....

Mr. Incredible
07-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Sickest cover ever IYAM

Chrono90
07-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I feel like the refs didn't do a good job in the finals in terms of being consistent for both teams, BUT Lebron did play a heck of a series and throughout the whole playoffs. He is really talented and he deserves this.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 04:39 PM
LeBron's fiendish plans to make OP butthurt were succesful! LeBron=GOAT mastermind! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LeMastermind
LeGenius
LeSchemer
LePlan
LeCrafty

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ihoopallday
07-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't really like the cover. Just when people want to start liking him again, he does something like this. Why not just be the bigger man and ignore the haters.

H E A T
07-06-2012, 04:49 PM
HATERS EVERYWHERE :bowdown:

H E A T
07-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't really like the cover. Just when people want to start liking him again, he does something like this. Why not just be the bigger man and ignore the haters.I doubt he had anything to do with it

Faptastrophe
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't really like the cover. Just when people want to start liking him again, he does something like this. Why not just be the bigger man and ignore the haters.
:biggums:

You obviously haven't watched any post-championship LeBron interview. Also it seems you don't know shit about journalism.

Owl
07-06-2012, 04:52 PM

I don't know but Slam's cover did.

Anyhow, I'm sure LeBron was the editor of and writer for the magazine.

clayton
07-06-2012, 05:07 PM
The cover intends to grab haters' attentions. It works!

Rnbizzle
07-06-2012, 05:11 PM
I dig it to be honest.

LikeABosh
07-06-2012, 05:28 PM
LOL you seem to be one of those haters. Do you think Lebron is actually the one who came up with the head line and published the magazine?

ihoopallday
07-06-2012, 06:45 PM
:biggums:

You obviously haven't watched any post-championship LeBron interview. Also it seems you don't know shit about journalism.

I have. The whole t shirt and now this magazine cover is stupid. I'm one of his biggest fans, but I won't ignore his dumb decision making at times.

RaininTwos
07-06-2012, 06:46 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/12/20/c01d7833-3032-4453-a1ee-46b431014054.jpg

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Thoughts?

Just love it how bandwagon Lebron fans aka Lebronytes always have some sorry excuse for Lebron proving he's an arrogant douche. "Buh....buh....buh....buh....buh....it wasn't his idea." Right, cuz supposedly Lebron's PR people work for themselves and NOT Lebron....right? You guys make it sound that way. Lebron has the final say in anything being done on his behalf. It was the same sorry excuse with the Jordan comparisons when he was wearing #23. "oh...well....he never compared himself to Jordan, his people did." The cover may not have been his idea, just like that stupid shirt, but he still went along with it anyway, making himself look stupid once again. Trying to sepearate Lebron from his PR people and only blame them for the lame crap they allow him to represent is just hilarious.:facepalm

RRR3
07-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Just love it how bandwagon Lebron fans aka Lebronytes always have some sorry excuse for Lebron proving he's an arrogant douche. "Buh....buh....buh....buh....buh....it wasn't his idea." Right, cuz supposedly Lebron's PR people work for themselves and NOT Lebron....right? You guys make it sound that way. Lebron has the final say in anything being done on his behalf. It was the same sorry excuse with the Jordan comparisons when he was wearing #23. "oh...well....he never compared himself to Jordan, his people did." The cover may not have been his idea, just like that stupid shirt, but he still went along with it anyway, making himself look stupid once again. Trying to sepearate Lebron from his PR people and only blame them for the lame crap they allow him to represent is just hilarious.:facepalm
Prove it

RRR3
07-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah moron, cuz accordinmg to idiots like you, Lebron's PR people ONLY work for themselves. They just come up with marketing ideas for Lebron, and Lebron just does what they tell him to do like a mindless robot....right? Please continue makinmg yourself look dumber than your recruit lebron23:facepalm
Who's the dumb one, reigny?

ripthekik
07-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Who's the dumb one, reigny?
Is typos all you got on people? :roll: :roll: :roll:
you mad, son. :mad: :mad:
rrr3 baby is mad. :mad:

RRR3
07-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Shoo, son. Reigny and I go waaaaaaaay back, we don't need you interrupting our lovely discussion.

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM

It's really all the idiot has since as usual, he made himself look ret**ded:lol

ripthekik
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Shoo, son. Reigny and I go waaaaaaaay back, we don't need you interrupting our lovely discussion.
Wow, then I feel sorry for him. Having to deal with such an idiot for such a long time. :applause:

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Wow, then I feel sorry for him. Having to deal with such an idiot for such a long time. :applause:

It's some pathetic self made rivalry he came up with, in his little warped ret**ded one brain cell mind. Which is exactly why he's gotten his sorry a** mollywhopped for that length of time as well. He's just way too stupid to admit. He sits there, makes sh*t up(like I'm supposedly "crazy" based SOLELY on.......?!), believes it. Then tries to get you to agree with his made up nonsense. He also tries to get other people to believe him, simply cuz he bought into his own b.s. Which is exactly why he uses his equally pathetic "sock puppet" accounts to agree with himself.:rolleyes:

Ask him to prove any of it, he haul a**. Keeping in mind he's also PRETENDING to be some WANNABE internet bada** the entire time. Cuz he's delusional enough to believe that a "crew" of him, his "sock puppet" accounts, and lebron23, strikes fear in the hearts of ISH posters everywhere. But remember now, I'm supposedly the one who's supposedly crazy:roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Good title cover if you're an obnoxious douche. :lol

Marikina
07-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Dude's like a wannabe John Cena in terms of trolling.

TrueRob
07-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Where's the SI cover? Show me.