PDA

View Full Version : Larry Bird: "LeBron can get close to Michael"

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2012, 08:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/15001/bird-weighs-in-on-lebron-and-the-heat

"He should go down in history as one of the top players and maybe he can get close to Michael [Jordan]."

I disagree of course, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 08:08 PM
inb4 kobe apostles

Faptastrophe
07-06-2012, 08:17 PM
There's a lot of work to do and a shitload of milestones and other things to complete.. but yeah. Why not?

SpaceJammeR
07-06-2012, 08:17 PM
no one is getting close to michael i dont give a sh!t.:pimp:

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Never gonna happen.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-you.gif
mad

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I'm just fuming right now. I'm sweating right now because I'm just so ****ing mad.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I'm just fuming right now. I'm sweating right now because I'm just so ****ing mad.
Drink a nice cold glass of water, that should help:cheers:

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Drink a nice cold glass of water, that should help:cheers:

Nope, still mad.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Nope, still mad.
:(

StateOfMind12
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Lebron's argument over MJ will be better than Kobe's ever was, actually it already is.

Kobe is just a worse version of MJ at everything whereas Lebron already has areas where he is better than or at least arguably better than MJ in.

Do I think LBJ will be as good as MJ or surpass him? No, but he probably will be the closest player in this generation and in this decade. Durant is the closest one after LeBron that I can think of but I don't see as much potential in Durant as I do with LeBron.

LeBron's potential has always been GOAT caliber whereas Durant's is probably 2nd GOAT tier which is where the Kobe's and Duncan's fall in place.

H E A T
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM
As much as I root for LeBron there is no way he could be considered the GOAT since hes lost two NBA Finals and was swept in one of them. MJ never lost a finals series and won 3 straight twice while winning the FMVP every time. Top 5 isn't out of the question though.

AK47DR91
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Not long ago Larry said he's prefer to be Kobe's teammate because he wants to win, and it'd be fun to be LeBron's teammate.

Now that LeBron has a ring, he's changing his tune already. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
07-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Why just Jordan ?

Let's compare LeBron to other all-time greats too, not just Jordan.

Ketchup
07-06-2012, 08:32 PM
As much as I root for LeBron there is no way he could be considered the GOAT since hes lost two NBA Finals and was swept in one of them. MJ never lost a finals series and won 3 straight twice while winning the FMVP every time. Top 5 isn't out of the question though.

Why is making the finals and losing looked at as worse than not making it at all and losing? Especially when Lebron got there in 2007 where he had no right. Ridiculous that team was even in the finals.

Lebron definitely has a shot. If this is a turning point in his career, he's definitely on track to match, and even top Michael's individual awards. If the team based ones can continue, it will be a valid discussion.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Why just Jordan ?

Agreed. Maybe Bird mentioned Jordan because he's the standard? :confusedshrug:

H E A T
07-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Why is making the finals and losing looked at as worse than not making it at all and losing? Especially when Lebron got there in 2007 where he had no right. Ridiculous that team was even in the finals.

Lebron definitely has a shot. If this is a turning point in his career, he's definitely on track to match, and even top Michael's individual awards. If the team based ones can continue, it will be a valid discussion.I hope so. That just means Miami is racking up hardware.

Legends66NBA7
07-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Agreed. Maybe Bird mentioned Jordan because he's the standard? :confusedshrug:

Yeah, it's the main reason.

Bird has gone on record to say Jordan is the GOAT too.

PickernRoller
07-06-2012, 08:40 PM
He does, he has 4 more FMVP to rack up, at least 3 of them being part of a 3-peat. Not too shabby, I am sure Lebron can do that according to his fans although they do not base their opinions on past history but fallacies and hypotheticals

Ketchup
07-06-2012, 08:44 PM
I hope so. That just means Miami is racking up hardware.

People act like Jordan never had a bad game in the playoffs. Look at some of his earlier series in his career. Had games with only 8 shots, 15 points, etc...
For all these so called basketball historians and experts on TV it is hilarious how they never mention that. It's always...
"Well Michael had that killer instinct, and I'm not sure we can say the same about Lebron"...

Really? I could pull games for Jordan which could have been perceived the most important of his career where he failed, just like any human has. Lebron hasn't failed more than any other player, his is just magnified to a point, where even Jordan couldn't understand the hate and scrutiny before his championship.

AK47DR91
07-06-2012, 08:44 PM
LeBron is one of a kind player. He can make his own legacy.

Do a "quadrupeat" and break into the Top 5 greatest of all-time.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 08:47 PM
I doubt LBJ will ever surpass or even threaten to surpass Jordan, but I hope he can cement himself as a top 5 player ever by the end of his career:rockon:

Nevaeh
07-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Why just Jordan ?

That's a good point Legend. How do you feel Lebron stacks up against Magic? Both have similar games, and are tied on MVPs. Keep in mind, Lebron has been "Da Man" his whole career, and took 2 different teams to the Finals.

Asukal
07-06-2012, 08:51 PM
People act like Jordan never had a bad game in the playoffs. Look at some of his earlier series in his career. Had games with only 8 shots, 15 points, etc...
For all these so called basketball historians and experts on TV it is hilarious how they never mention that. It's always...
"Well Michael had that killer instinct, and I'm not sure we can say the same about Lebron"...

Really? I could pull games for Jordan which could have been perceived the most important of his career where he failed, just like any human has. Lebron hasn't failed more than any other player, his is just magnified to a point, where even Jordan couldn't understand the hate and scrutiny before his championship.

Alright post a finals game (most important) where Jordan shot 8 fgs and scored only 15 points.... :applause:

tmacattack33
07-06-2012, 09:00 PM

This argument holds no weight at all, since it is implying that not making the Finals is a better outcome than making the Finals and losing, which is not true at all.

G-Funk
07-06-2012, 09:01 PM
good luck with that lol

LakersReign
07-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Lebron's ship to threaten Jordan's legacy sailed a long time ago. He would've had a better case had he stayed in Cleveland. While I respect Bird's opinion on Lebron, I disagree with this one in particular.

StateOfMind12
07-06-2012, 09:16 PM
http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/134083204765.gif

Chrono90
07-06-2012, 09:20 PM
When it's all said and done, Lebron wouldn't get pass Kobe on the all time list.

lilgodfather1
07-06-2012, 09:23 PM
That's a good point Legend. How do you feel Lebron stacks up against Magic? Both have similar games, and are tied on MVPs. Keep in mind, Lebron has been "Da Man" his whole career, and took 2 different teams to the Finals.
LeBron has aspects of Magic's game i.e passing, but really that is where it ends. LeBron is a better scorer, better defender, and will likely have a longer career. There really is no player like LeBron. The best comparison is Bird, but even then it is bad because Bird couldn't hold a candle to LeBron scoring and defensively.

In 5 years LeBron's stats could be 30,000 (2200 points a year, 26.9ppg) points, 7400 assists (6.5ppg average), 8000 recounds (7.5ppg average).

LeBron would have more assists, more rebounds, and 2000 less points than Jordan has. Conceivably in the next 5 years he could get another two or three MVP awards bringing his total to 5 or 6 (it's hard not to get an MVP averaging 27/7.5/6.5). I'm not even doing insane projections for the next 5 years either, and that is kind of a scary thought.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 09:27 PM
When it's all said and done, Lebron wouldn't get pass Kobe on the all time list.
http://h8.abload.de/img/jordanlaughing5stj.gif
http://i36.tinypic.com/1ptcn5.jpg

Legends66NBA7
07-06-2012, 09:47 PM

Magic has the floor game, much better overall offensive player. LeBron took more shots, because (like you mentioned) he had to be the man on those teams. So scoring edge goes to him.

Rebounding, I have to say Magic. Same with playmaking (overall offensive game).

Defensively is the big difference and LeBron has the edge there.

Magic has the edge in Finals MVP's. I think he was the much more consistent playoff performer, but LeBron's playoff performances are great too.

LeBron could surpass Magic, but he still has some ways to go. He stacks up pretty well, but needs to add a little more to his career resume, IMO.

My bad, had to repost this.

ripthekik
07-06-2012, 10:17 PM
"He'll never be Jordan," Barkley told 790 The Ticket in Miami earlier in the week. "This clearly takes him out of the conversation. He can win as much as he wants to.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5391478

StateOfMind12
07-06-2012, 10:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5391478
[QUOTE]Barkley weighed in on the Finals and said that LeBron James needs more help.

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Correct.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Correct.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 10:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself

Lebron homers...so delusional :oldlol:

RRR3
07-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Lebron homers...so delusional :oldlol:
Thinking LeBron will surpass Kobe is the general consensus.

tmacattack33
07-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Alright post a finals game (most important) where Jordan shot 8 fgs and scored only 15 points.... :applause:

MJ was the better scorer. We already know this.

ripthekik
07-06-2012, 10:40 PM
For Lebron fans :confusedshrug:

He's not going anywhere near Kobe, just based on the fact that he joined up another top 3 nba player and all star PF. :confusedshrug:
What's his legacy? Non-existent.

Heavincent
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM

Yeah, maybe among Lebron homers. Kobe's spot in the top 10 is quite secure. And he's not even done yet. He's still an eilte player and the best SG in the game.

RRR3
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah, maybe among Lebron homers. Kobe's spot in the top 10 is quite secure. And he's not even done yet. He's still an eilte player and the best SG in the game.
You're hilarious

Da_Realist
07-06-2012, 10:59 PM

You may be able to pick out a few games here or there but I can pick out whole series where he averaged 45 points per game on 60% shooting. And it's not even considered one of his best. Why mention something that only happened once out of every 20 games or more? Sure, it happened...but what is the relevance when it was so rare?

Linspired
07-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Bron might end up with more career accomplishments, but he will never be better than jordan. jordan is simply better & more skilled player.

Freedom Kid7
07-06-2012, 11:44 PM
I don't think anyone's catching Michael. Not for a while. The 2011 run permanetly crushed Lebron's chances. Jordan may have lost a bit in his first couple of years, but he would not have lost in a fashion like that. Now can LeBron grab a top 5 of all time spot ahead of Mr. Bird, unfortunatly I can see that happening :(

Ketchup
07-06-2012, 11:56 PM
You may be able to pick out a few games here or there but I can pick out whole series where he averaged 45 points per game on 60% shooting. And it's not even considered one of his best. Why mention something that only happened once out of every 20 games or more? Sure, it happened...but what is the relevance when it was so rare?

Since when are Lebron's terrible games such a common trait?
He didn't have a single bad game this whole playoff run. You can pick out 2 atrocious games in last years finals and a couple against the Celtics over the years.

The only reason Lebron's aren't looked at as rare is because they are current, relevant, and magnified to a point of never before for any player making it seem as if common place. Particularly when it's not just the local journalists writing an article, but better yet the entire internet and world chiming in.

sekachu
07-07-2012, 12:18 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/15001/bird-weighs-in-on-lebron-and-the-heat

"He should go down in history as one of the top players and maybe he can get close to Michael [Jordan]."

I disagree of course, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

He can get close to MJ by taking short cut. What a way to win title :applause:

Asukal
07-07-2012, 12:20 AM
He didn't have a single bad game this whole playoff run. You can pick out 2 atrocious games in last years finals and a couple against the Celtics over the years.

The only reason Lebron's aren't looked at as rare is because they are current, relevant, and magnified to a point of never before for any player making it seem as if common place. Particularly when it's not just the local journalists writing an article, but better yet the entire internet and world chiming in.

So basically if we are to take out the internet and the media, Lebron is Jordan's equal? :roll:

Ne 1
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah, it's the main reason.

Bird has gone on record to say Jordan is the GOAT too.

I only know of Bird calling one player the "greatest ever", and that was Wilt Chamberlain. Larry did however call Jordan the best player he's played against because a) Kareem was old by then, b) Larry Bird can't play himself and c) he resented Magic at the time he made that statement.

True story about Larry Bird. Nike did a commercial with a number of NBA superstars singing "I wanna be like Mike". They asked Bird to participate and he refused. He said he didn't want to be like Mike because he didn't regard Michael Jordan as his superior.

pauk
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Well ofcourse, he at the age of 27 has already 3 MVPs, 1 Championship, 1 FMVP (which is more than what Jordan had at that age believe it or not), he is on a great pace to also shatter Kareems scoring totals (Jordans scoring totals will be easy to surpass unless somebody shoots him)......he has the talent/skill and is set up pretty good to win multiple championships, MVPs and what not....

There is massive potential, he just has to do it.... there is potential not just to "get close"... but to surpass him...

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Well ofcourse, he at the age of 27 has already 3 MVPs, 1 Championship, 1 FMVP (which is more than what Jordan had at that age believe it or not), he is on a great pace to also shatter Kareems scoring totals (Jordans scoring totals will be easy to surpass unless somebody shoots him)......he has the talent/skill and is set up pretty good to win multiple championships, MVPs and what not....

There is massive potential, he just has to do it.... there is potential not just to "get close"... but to surpass him...

STILL trying with that one....huh?:rolleyes:

Noticed how you CONVENIENTLY didn't mention the FACT that Jordan had what like 3 titles by that time as well...IIRC?:facepalm

Try again:no:

Asukal
07-07-2012, 12:35 AM

He ain't touching 30.1 ppg believe it or not... :rockon:

Sure he might get close as in top 5 close but no he will not surpass the GOAT. Someday somebody else will but its not Lebron. Not hating just being realistic. :rolleyes:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 12:36 AM
STILL trying with that one....huh?:rolleyes:

Noticed how you CONVENIENTLY didn't mention the FACT that Jordan had what like 3 titles by that time as well...IIRC?:facepalm

Try again:no:

Jordan didn't have any titles at Lebron's age. :oldlol:

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Jordan didn't have any titles at Lebron's age. :oldlol:
Forgot the fact that Lebron entered the league at 18 years old?
Why don't we look at what season they won their rings? dipshit

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Forgot the fact that Lebron entered the league at 18 years old?
Why don't we look at what season they won their rings? dipshit

Actually, no, I didn't overlook that fact at all. I was just correcting you on your alt is all.

Da_Realist
07-07-2012, 12:48 AM
I only know of Bird calling one player the "greatest ever", and that was Wilt Chamberlain. Larry did however call Jordan the best player he's played against because a) Kareem was old by then, b) Larry Bird can't play himself and c) he resented Magic at the time he made that statement.

True story about Larry Bird. Nike did a commercial with a number of NBA superstars singing "I wanna be like Mike". They asked Bird to participate and he refused. He said he didn't want to be like Mike because he didn't regard Michael Jordan as his superior.

Wonder why he singled out MJ and not Wilt, Kareem or Magic when he said this a couple of days ago. Hmm...

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 12:51 AM

True.

That's actually pretty bad ass on Bird's part too. :pimp:

There are a select few of players that were on same tier of level (the best of the best, if you will) with Jordan, and Bird was certinally one of them.

martycrane
07-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Why just Jordan ?

theres peer pressure to never suggest anyones better than mj.

for 7 years his team didnt make a finals. finally when the roster is loaded with talent the bulls make finals and the bulls win finals. mjs was an alltime great but
thats still a team thing he couldnt do without a great team. once the team does it, everyone credits him. then hes gone and they still perform well bc its a good team but once hes back n puts em over the top suddenly its all mj again. this goes for any big star. the happenstance of whether they played in quality teams or quality organizations determines how a bunch of idiot fans rank them.

nobody compares players with anything other than rings, except when robert horrys rings 'dont count' ok how bout rodman with five 'nah doesnt count' ok how bout bill russell 'still doesnt count' but it counts for kobe or karl malone or isiah thomas n barkley n shaq bc i subjectively decide those guys can be ranked by ring comparison'

those fans are so stupid

Da_Realist
07-07-2012, 12:52 AM

No, there's some truth in the generalities. MJ did have a bigger killer instinct than Lebron does. MJ was also the better, more consistent playoff performer. You can pick some bad games on either side, but it doesn't change that.

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Actually, no, I didn't overlook that fact at all. I was just correcting you on your alt is all.
Actually, no, you're just stupid.
why would i need an alt is beyond me, but if you would like to think so, go ahead :cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Actually, no, you're just stupid.
why would i need an alt is beyond me, but if you would like to think so, go ahead :cheers:

Or you're just a REALLY bad troll? Yes, I'll go with that. :cheers:

lilgodfather1
07-07-2012, 01:21 AM
In ten years when LeBron retires it will be almost unnanimously LeBron is the GOAT. Twenty years after that someone else will be, and really it is as simple as that. Every generation needs their GOAT or else their generation was a failure. It is the reason Kobe is rated so high.

scandisk_
07-07-2012, 01:24 AM
In ten years when LeBron retires it will be almost unnanimously LeBron is the GOAT. Twenty years after that someone else will be, and really it is as simple as that. Every generation needs their GOAT or else their generation was a failure. It is the reason Kobe is rated so high.

Ohh sure, someone is going to come and grab that title off of MJ. But it definitely wouldn't be LeBron. Unanimous my ass :lol

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 01:29 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
No way in hell when lebron retires he'll be goat.
the GOAT would not team up with another top 3 player. it's hard to even prove that he can lead a team at all. :confusedshrug:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:34 AM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244339&page=4

Desperation "rinse and repeat" time....AGAIN....huh? (yawn):rolleyes:

According to you, I was supposedly kobeface, 6 months ago, 12/22/2011. I asked you to prove it and you ran away like a scalded dog. You didn't prove a damn thing then(cuz you CLEARLY made it all up), just like you're not going to prove a damn thing now:facepalm

Good luck with that:sleeping

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:42 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268863

Desperation "rinse and repeat" time....AGAIN....huh?:rolleyes:

6 months ago, according to you, I was supposedly kobeface. I asked you to prove it and you ran away like a scalded dog:facepalm

Good luck with that:sleeping

Sure you got the right thread there, Reigny?

What does that have to do with Lebron winning titles at the same age Jordan did? Or so you thought.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:47 AM
After talking all that sh*t and getting mollywhopped for like 8 hours, then hault a** like the true sorry little b***h you so clearly are, I really wouldn't want to relive that either. The funniest part about all that is, all you proved in all that time was that you made all that up just like you're doing now. Just like I originally said then and now:roll:

Still milking your prostate, Jeff? :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Ok....so I was supposedly kobeface 6 months ago, then I was supposedly bladers. Then I was supposedly rip. And NOW I'm supposedly Jeff? Keeping in mind, the clown has no intention of proving anything, cuz he's OBVIOUSLY delusional and CLEARLY making it up as he goes along:roll:

You were wrong about Jordan winning titles at Lebron's age, and I corrected you - so in true Reigny-mode fashion, you try and derail the thread only to further embarrass yourself. Can't say I'm surprised. :oldlol:

I LUV KOBE
07-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Kobe is the only player close or equal to Michael.. Lebrick never gonna happen..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Same ole LakersReign. Non stop editing and deleting of the posts. :bowdown:

Post on my command, foot soldier! :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Same old pathetic delusional making up ret**ded sh*t "kuniva_thedummy....still CAN'T prove sh*t:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STILL trying with that one....huh?

Noticed how you CONVENIENTLY didn't mention the FACT that Jordan had what like 3 titles by that time as well...IIRC?

Wow....Reign-fairy outdid himself on this one. Is he high? Drunk? Lying? :oldlol:

Heavincent
07-07-2012, 02:18 AM
I enjoyed the dialogue in this thread.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Reign-fairy flutterin back in on his fairy wings!

:cheers:

Cali Syndicate
07-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Lebron is gonna take over Oscar as the greatest all-around player of all-time. Still has a ways to go to be a top 5 GOAT caliber player.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:38 AM
I enjoyed the dialogue in this thread.

My friend, LakersReign breaks the scale...not just in terms of weight, but in terms of ignorance and stupidity when it comes to the Nba and its history.

You want proof? Look at the response to Pauk. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Everyone else realizes Jordan started winning titles at 28, you are alone on an island dying off and being left behind by history, Reigny. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:46 AM
There go kuniva with one of his FAMOUS delusional ramblings, like me supposedly being rip:sleeping

Keep whining and crying kiddo, you can't change REALITY.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:50 AM
:oldlol: at you deleting an entire page of posts. I already quoted you, you're too late Reigny or "tiny gay prostate juicer" as you like to be called.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:53 AM
But why you so mad though?:roll:

I destroyed you...like usual. :cheers:

Nevaeh
07-07-2012, 02:56 AM
:oldlol: at you deleting an entire page of posts. I already quoted you, you're too late Reigny or "tiny gay prostate juicer" as you like to be called.

Come on Kuniva don't do him like that. You already baited him into 100 replies for one Thread already, like you got NE1 to post Long Cats when he was getting served back in the day.
:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 03:03 AM
Come on Kuniva don't do him like that. You already baited him into 100 replies for one Thread already, like you got NE1 to post Long Cats when he was getting served back in the day.

What's up Nev?

Alright, I'll stop. :oldlol: Instead of editing, he's deleting posts now. I'm genuinely concerned!

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Yeah that's right, make up some hilariously stupid excuse to try and play off the FACT that, ONCE AGAIN, you(kuniva) got mollywhopped. Now, run away, cryin' like a little b***h, to your "sock puppet" accounts for backup, cuz you're delusional enough to believe that they're real people:lol :oldlol: :lol :oldlol:

You supposedly "destroyed" me, by calling out RANDOM screen names that are supposedly me, like you have Tourette's. Just gotta love it how he supposedly got me over 100 replies in 2 pages, when there's ONLY 13 POSTS....huh? Keep telling yourself thathttp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif

(Now watch carefully as he comes back in here, quoting himself and reppin' himself, with even more of his "sock puppets." Since he truly is that big of an OBVIOUS no life outside of the internet loser.)

Mach_3
07-07-2012, 03:13 AM
mad

LMAO that nicca Donald is heated :roll:

DurantFor40
07-07-2012, 03:39 AM
The only one getting close to MJ is Kevin Durant... LeBron is an over sized PG with poor fundamentals... Basically a bigger, more athletic Deron Williams ...

LeBron won't even get close to Kobe... let alone Mike...

get real nikkas.

Cali Syndicate
07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Yeah that's right, make up some hilariously stupid excuse to try and play off the FACT that, ONCE AGAIN, you(kuniva) got mollywhopped. Now, run away, cryin' like a little b***h, to your "sock puppet" accounts for backup, cuz you're delusional enough to believe that they're real people:lol :oldlol: :lol :oldlol:

You supposedly "destroyed" me, by calling out RANDOM screen names that are supposedly me, like you have Tourette's. Just gotta love it how he supposedly got me over 100 replies in 2 pages, when there's ONLY 13 POSTS....huh? Keep telling yourself thathttp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif

(Now watch carefully as he comes back in here, quoting himself and reppin' himself, with even more of his "sock puppets." Since he truly is that big of an OBVIOUS no life outside of the internet loser.)

Why'd u delete all your posts?

jstern
07-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Not long ago Larry said he's prefer to be Kobe's teammate because he wants to win, and it'd be fun to be LeBron's teammate.

Now that LeBron has a ring, he's changing his tune already. :oldlol:

Yes, and he also said Lebron was better in that interview so I don't know if I get your point.

mehyaM24
07-07-2012, 11:22 AM
lebron can get close
but i dont think he will be as productive as jordan was in his 30s. i would like to see lebron fine tune his skillset especially his outside jumper.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Why'd u delete all your posts?

Good question. Care to elaborate, Reigny? :oldlol:

RRR3
07-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Good question. Care to elaborate, Reigny? :oldlol:
The big gay weiner mobile strikes again!:lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 11:54 AM
The big gay weiner mobile strikes again!:lol

Reigny is just so gullible and biased against Lebron, she'll believe any crazy crackpot theory out there. Jordan had multiple titles at Lebron's age derp. Watch out kiddo, the black helis are coming again!!!! :oldlol:

NumberSix
07-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Apparently, 2nd place is the worst possible result.

3rd place > 2nd place
5th place > 2nd place
7th place > 2nd place

2012 Clippers > 2012 Thunder.

Thunder lost the finals. Clippers didn't.

Blake Griffin > Kevin Durant. Blake never lost the finals.

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Apparently, 2nd place is the worst possible result.

3rd place > 2nd place
5th place > 2nd place
7th place > 2nd place

2012 Clippers > 2012 Thunder.

Thunder lost the finals. Clippers didn't.

Blake Griffin > Kevin Durant. Blake never lost the finals.
I don't buy into the losing in the finals is worse than not making finals argument either, but for lebron there is a case.

I mean look at his performance for his first 2 finals. If he played up til his standards and lost, no one would say shiit, like Durant. However he stunk it up. Choking in the biggest stage of basketball twice, is going to hurt your resume, not simply 'losing in the finals'.

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 12:13 PM
(Now watch carefully as he comes back in here, quoting himself and reppin' himself, with even more of his "sock puppets." Since he truly is that big of an OBVIOUS no life outside of the internet loser.)http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270320&page=6

Predictably, pathetic, desperation "rinse and repeat," cuz it's really all he ever had for over 6 months now. Big surprise:rolleyes:

(Sarcasm)I'm like so scared of your "terrifying sock puppet" accounts that AREN'T real people. Got no real friends to back you up....huh? Notice STILL no proof of me supposedly being kobeface/rip/bladers........?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(Now watch carefully as he comes back in here, quoting himself and agreeing with himself, with even more of his "sock puppets." Since he truly is that big of an OBVIOUS no life outside of the internet loser.)

NumberSix
07-07-2012, 12:17 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270320&page=6

Predictable desperation "rinse and repeat." Big surprise:rolleyes:

(sarcasm)I'm like so scared of your "terrifying sock puppet" accounts that DO NOT exist, and a pure clown like lebron23. Got no real friends to back you up....huh?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bladers

Asukal
07-07-2012, 12:24 PM
lebron can get close
but i dont think he will be as productive as jordan was in his 30s. i would like to see lebron fine tune his skillset especially his outside jumper.

This guy understands, Lebron won't be Jordan like when he loses his athleticism in a couple of years. :cheers:

pegasus
07-07-2012, 12:26 PM
The only way Lebron could ever get close to Jordan, is by stalking him.

EllisGW
07-07-2012, 12:42 PM
The only way Lebron could ever get close to Jordan, is by stalking him.

im taking your opinion over larry bird lol

thanks for the help

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 12:53 PM
...is really all the stuck on stupid, predictable, desperation "rinse and repeat" pathetic parrot(kuniva) can think of to say now, cuz the truth hurts:lol

(Now watch carefully as he comes back in here, quoting himself and agreeing with himself, with even more of his "sock puppets." Since he truly is that big of an OBVIOUS no life outside of the internet loser.)

LOL Was that an expensive new keyboard? Temper, temper Laker fairy.

RRR3
07-07-2012, 12:54 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-you.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll: Reigny is so :mad:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Boring, you tried that one already:rolleyes:

Get your shit together and put forth a better effort. This is sad. Look what I reduced you to clown. :oldlol:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 12:56 PM

Right on cue. Desperate much?:rolleyes:

RRR3
07-07-2012, 12:57 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/b2d9c8eec1be32a0b7593c43c7b9e792.jpg
:roll: :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:01 PM
:roll: :facepalm

Pretty much. :oldlol: I believe he thinks you and I are the same poster. Tough to tell deciphering the ramblings of a caveman.

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Pretty much. :oldlol: I believe he thinks you and I are the same poster. Tough to tell deciphering the ramblings of a caveman.
He's a caveman, all right.
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/272da9fb8dd0bb394c3d51c783dad15d.jpg

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny

DELETED!!!!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Desperation "rinse and repeat," cuz it's truly is all he has. Big surprise:rolleyes:

Lebron23
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM

Repped

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:05 PM

Wow, LMAO! :oldlol:

stylesp
07-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol you guys need to go outside.

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Look Kuniva, reigny got so mad he edited wikipedia to try and "teach me a lesson" :oldlol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reigny&oldid=494064378
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6a4d88b35d13f2dff8dba97b6ce51572.jpg

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Look Kuniva, reigny got so mad he edited wikipedia to try and "teach me a lesson" :oldlol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reigny&oldid=494064378

Poor Reigny. That doesn't look deleted to me. :oldlol:

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Poor Reigny. That doesn't look deleted to me. :oldlol:
OPERATION MIND BLOWN IN FULL EFFECT!

Remember when he said to you (in your 8 hour argument lol), "operation fry the clown's one brain part one in effect!"
LOL how many brains did he think you have? :roll: I mean, he obviously has none (or a "negative brain" if such a thing is possible rofl)

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Nice try "kuniva", more of your lies....huh? Big surprise:rolleyes:

Poor a** clown. Talking to his "sock puppet" account like it's a real person. Cuz he has no real friends to back him up:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:21 PM
OPERATION MIND BLOWN IN FULL EFFECT!

Remember when he said to you (in your 8 hour argument lol), "operation fry the clown's one brain part one in effect!"
LOL how many brains did he think you have? :roll: I mean, he obviously has none (or a "negative brain" if such a thing is possible rofl)

How many times a day do you think he checks his profiles and the commentary? LMBO! Fingers itching to type to us. :oldlol:

Reigny, you should control your temper bro, and stop making inflammatory comments. LOL it is an endless summer of laughs at your expense for me!

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:22 PM

Nice try:roll:

Poor a** clown. Talking to his "sock puppet" account like it's a real person:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Reigny, I DARE you to make a post without saying one of the following phrases:

"Nice try!"
"Any questions?"
"just gotta love it how..."
"Lebronytes"
"Delusional hot garbage spewin'"
"e-thug wannabe"
"mollywhopped"
"i rest my case!"
"yawn :sleeping "
"clown please"
"not how it went in your mind, huh?"
"sounded better in your mind didn't it?"
"all you can do is laugh"
"obviously you are a...."
"run forrest run!"
"haul ass"
"pathetic parrot"
"rinse and repeat"
"uh huh, uh huh, suree......:rolleyes: "
"notice how he DISAPPEARS when I ask for proof!"
"duh huh duh huh duh...cuz we said so"
"you and your boyfriends"
"keep dancing clown, just keep dancing"

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Got nothing else huh?:lol
I can't remember all of your brilliant catch phrases, sorry Reigny. No need to get your jimmies rustled.

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:25 PM
So...I'm supposed to be mad that the best you can do is dig up that pathetic screen shot to some b.s. that was deleted a few months ago, cuz you CLEARLY have nothing else? Keep telling yourself that:roll:

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
So...I'm supposed to be mad that the besgt you can do is dig up that pathetic screen shot to nothing, cuz you CLEARLY have not5hing else? keep telling yourself that:roll:
Damn three more I forgot :cheers:

"so..im SUPPOSED To be mad?"
"CLEARLY have nothing else"
"keep telling yourself that"

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
It is great to see someone soo consumed with another poster. You are trapped here posting the same thing over and over for the rest of your life, Reigning fairy. Feel free to keep getting taxed. :oldlol:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:27 PM
And here comes the "rinse and repeat" parrot....AGAIN cuz it's really all he has:rolleyes:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:28 PM
And here comes the "rinse and repeat" parrot....AGAIN cuz it's really all he has:rolleyes:

Pot meets Reigny yet again!

ducktape
07-07-2012, 01:30 PM
larry bird couldn't get close to michael

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Keep telling me how mad I'm supposed to be that you spent the last 6 months proving that you're exactly as full of sh*t like I originally said you were those same 6 months ago:roll:

Face it bro, I am going to make you come here and slave reply to me and there is really nothing you can do about it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:37 PM
...with your "sock puppet" accounts that you're ret**ded enough to think are real people.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You've lost your mind over me.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Boring. You tried that one already....6 months ago:sleeping

Why are you screaming for attention on an online messageboard?

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Why are you screaming for attention on an online messageboard?
Where else is he gonna get it?:lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:49 PM
...says this hypocritical joke(kuniva) with UMPTEEN "sock puppet" accounts. Who comes on an NBA board to OBSESS over another guy, instead of talking about the NBA:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is reality so bad for you that you make up posts and then delete them? :oldlol:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Keep telling me how I'm supposedly being "beat up" by a bunch of "sock puppet" accounts, that AREN'T real people. Then turn right around and expect REASONABLE people to really believe that I'm the one who's supposedly "crazy.":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Keep telling me how I'm supposedly being "beat up" by a bunch of "sock puppet" accounts, that AREN'T real people. Then turn right around and expect REASONABLE people to truly believe that I'm the one who's supposedly "crazy.":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, RR3 and Lebron23 are optical illusions. You got me, Reigning fairy! :rolleyes: :wtf:

RRR3
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes, RR3 and Lebron23 are optical illusions. You got me, Reigning fairy! :rolleyes: :wtf:
Reigny has a lot of delusions about reality. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7477699&postcount=116

Apparently, LeBron's ring was "imaginary" :lol

dude77
07-07-2012, 01:57 PM
For Lebron fans :confusedshrug:

He's not going anywhere near Kobe, just based on the fact that he joined up another top 3 nba player and all star PF. :confusedshrug:
What's his legacy? Non-existent.

shut your ass up and sit down .. chokbe played with shaquille freakin o'neal .. possibly the most dominant center in fkn history

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Reigny has a lot of delusions about reality. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7477699&postcount=116

Apparently, LeBron's ring was "imaginary" :lol

Crazy bastard. :lol

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 02:04 PM
shut your ass up and sit down .. chokbe played with shaquille freakin o'neal .. possibly the most dominant center in fkn history
You got it wrong, you gotta view it from the number 1 player of the team. That year, as the most dominant player, Shaq only needed Kobe.

Lebron, as the most dominant player this season, needed a top 2 SG and another top 5 PF.
:applause:

Ne 1
07-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Yeah and Shaq played with Penny Hardaway, had an All-Star backcourt with Eddie Jones/Nick Van Exel, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade, Steve Nash and LeBron James.

He played in the NBA for 19 seasons, he only has 4 rings, it's not as if he was an automatic championship.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:09 PM
What happened to his posts? They've magically disappeared again! :oldlol:

...says this "crazy bast**d(kuniva) INSISTING on talking to his "sock puppet" account like it's a real person. Then tries to call other people crazy:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, RRR3 and Lebron23 are gay skeleton robots. Got it, Reigny.

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 02:12 PM
The truth(that "sock puppet" accounts ARE NOT real people) really does hurt......doesn't it?:lol

DirtySanchez
07-07-2012, 02:17 PM
"LeBron can suck my nuts". DirtySanchez

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:19 PM
The truth really does hurt......doesn't it?:lol

Lame. You gave nothing and left it all on the floor here.

joeysms55
07-07-2012, 02:36 PM
This is getting out of control now people here is starting to think they know more about basketball than Larry Bird

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Man, this thread turned into shit after the 4th page.

:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Man, this thread turned into shit after the 4th page.

:facepalm

Thank LakersReign for that. He and that other moron rip rather troll and derail threads than discuss hoops.

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Thank LakersReign for that. He and that other moron rip rather troll and derail threads than discuss hoops.

Yeah, for real. LeBron and Jordan topics are going to be like this for a while now.

And RRR3 dude, really ? You didn't help either.

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 02:59 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270320&page=4

You're just mad cuz rip owned you, in your own thread. Then, to try and play it off, you tried to pick a fight with me and got mollywhopped AGAIN, just like you got 6 months ago. The idiot got so heated, he ran away, cryin' like a little girl to one of his FAMOUS "sock puppet" accounts for backup. Since, according to him, that's some REAL NBA talk right there. Then of course cuz he's a pure ret**d, has the nerve to try and call other people trolls(kuniva). Stay mad, clown:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Yeah, for real. LeBron and Jordan topics are going to be like this for a while now.

And RRR3 dude, really ? You didn't help either.

Look at his last response (before it's mysteriously deleted). My comments are like heroin hitting his veins. Kid just repeats himself, copy and pasting the same replies. :oldlol:

Is he worthy of my IL though, Legendz? How do you think I should deal with this controversy? lol

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
I wasn't the one posting non-hoop bs all over
this dude calling troll? anyone go to page 4 and can see how much of a joke/troll you are
:applause:
son, good job, good effort.. but you're looking really stupid right here.

chazzy
07-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Is he worthy of my IL though, Legendz? How do you think I should deal with this controversy? lol
Ignore it. Threads start to get stretched out 5-7 pages of unreadable banter with you, RRR3 and him and it's getting annoying :oldlol:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Look at his last response (before it's mysteriously deleted). My comments are like heroin hitting his veins. Kid just repeats himself, copy and pasting the same replies. :oldlol:

So....I guess you went and dug up that pathetic MEANINGLESS screenshot for the sake of basketball purposes...then....huh? And the FACT that your sick a** actually has that saved somewhere on your computer, pretty much proves exactly what kind of a sick **** you truly are:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh.......you mean like you "rinsing and repeating" the same pathetic lies you'e been telling for over 6 months now. DESPERATELY hoping more than 2 or 3 people dumber than you, or your FAMOUS "sock puppet" accounts, believe you? You really would know all about that.......wouldn't you?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
07-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Angry cowards.

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Only thing I see in this thread is kuniva_dAMiGhTy trying to stir shiit, when no one gives a damn about him and his retarded buddy RRR3. Look at all that crap he posted on page 4, and he has the audacity to call someone else a troll? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
GTFO, son.

Blue&Orange
07-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Bird is still salty and pure comedy Lebron and Kobe stans going at it.

Rysio
07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
17ppg vs weak as mavs team(1ppg in 4th qtrs) is close to jordan?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Threads start to get stretched out 5-7 pages of unreadable banter

I already ran off his Bladers gimmick, maybe I should cut him some slack?

They just spam any thread I post in. Like filling up quarters in a parking meter. These dumbasses are eternally parked in my meter just trolling away. :oldlol:

Ignore it

Will do.

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I already ran off his Bladers gimmick, maybe I should cut him some slack?

They just spam any thread I post in. Like filling up quarters in a parking meter.
You give yourself too much credit, boy. :roll: :roll:
Posting a bunch of random trash on page 4 and saying you destroyed him :oldlol:

I guess that's how you think of things happening in your mind, to protect yourself.. i think you're the one that caught the most feelings though
:confusedshrug:

anyways, here's something for you:
:violin:

LakersReign
07-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Don't mind that clown. He's just butthurt, his bullcrap backfired on him big time, as usual, so, he's trying to play it off. The funniest part about all this, is that he still CAN'T AND WON'T prove a damn thing, nor does he have any intention of doing so. He's just doing what he does best, post lies, HOPING people dumber than him, believes him, takes him seriously, and starts repeating the lies. All in an effort to try and get REASONABLE people to buy into his hot garbage. Keeping in mind, he has no proof to back up anything he says. Nor does he intend to provide any. People are just supposed to take his word for it. Pathetic joke:facepalm

He runs away, cryin' like a little b***h, to go log into his "sock puppet" account to back himself up, since he has no real friends. Then says he "destroyed" me? Also keeping in mind, according to him, I'm the one who's supposedly "crazy":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Disregarding the two idiots above, lets get this thread back on track.

I hear far too many people (not in this thread particularly) saying there has been nobody stronger than Lebron in Jordan's era! Actually, there were TONS of centers stronger than LBJ in MJ's era and long before. Hell, Wilt was far stronger than LBJ, as was Artis Gilmore.

ripthekik
07-07-2012, 04:17 PM
:sleeping
thread failed. op decided to spam his own thread with incredibly childish posts, tried to blame it on others, and now wants to act normal again :oldlol:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Good-Job-Good-Effort.png

Clove21
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM
:biggums:

He still needs 5 more rings and 2 more nuts before he touch Mike.

TheMan
07-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I can agree with this.

TheMan
07-07-2012, 07:28 PM

Lebron definitely has a shot. If this is a turning point in his career, he's definitely on track to match, and even top Michael's individual awards. If the team based ones can continue, it will be a valid discussion.
Oh really?

How many scoring titles does he own so far?:facepalm

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 09:04 PM

I think he should be on the IL. He's too weird at times and the whole "LeBronyte" thing is getting really dull to read. Everyone is a LeBronyte if they defend the guy... :oldlol:

And he's such a thread killer. Just look at this thread. Infact, he's always irritating people to all ends and trying to be smart ass with his attempts to make people look dumb.

Do as you please, but IL should be the way. Not really worth the logic to him.

RRR3
07-07-2012, 09:08 PM
I think he should be on the IL. He's too weird at times and the whole "LeBronyte" thing is getting really dull to read. Everyone is a LeBronyte if they defend the guy... :oldlol:

And he's such a thread killer. Just look at this thread. Infact, he's always irritating people to all ends and trying to be smart ass with his attempts to make people look dumb.

"Obviously you (Legends66NBA7) are a LeBronyte! Durr hurr durr hurr I'se Lakersreign and I'se a fukkin dumbass DERRRRRR..."-Reigny

:lol

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
And you can stop with shit too, bro.

You keep bringing down each thread responding to him over and over again with garbage.

raprap
07-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Well he can. We never really know until LeBron starts slowing down. And I don't see him declining till he's 33. So that's about 5 more great years for him.

RRR3
07-07-2012, 09:32 PM
And you can stop with shit too, bro.

You keep bringing down each thread responding to him over and over again with garbage.
It's fun:D

LakersReign
07-08-2012, 01:32 AM

Yeah....um....you do realize that, in the post above mine, yo boy, the very same one who's utterly moronic actions you're so ready to defend, just completely contradicted everything you just said here....right? OOPS!!!!:facepalm

Just keep telling yourself it's all supposedly my fault. Yeah moron, it's supposedly my fault that ret**d comes one here and decides to ONLY post about me on an NBA forum. And you actually think you're going to get REASONABLE people to believe that load of bullcrap? You sound just as moronic as he does. Keep defending the dumba**, I could care less. It's just funny as hell watching the idiot trying to keep his hilariously pathetic self made "war" going. When the only so called "weapon" he has is desperation "rinse and repeat" like that MEANINGLESS screenshot. And his so called "army" of "sock puppet" accounts, he's pathetic enough to delude himself into believing are real people, cuz he CLEARLY has no real friends.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(AND......cue the clown)

Legends66NBA7
07-08-2012, 03:27 AM
It's fun:D

You're driving me nuts. :lol

onhcetum
07-08-2012, 04:20 AM

Lebron was like 22 when he got swept... You act like Jordan and the Bulls weren't getting their shit pushed in by Detroit and Boston in Jordan's first 6 or so years...

Btw LeBron right now is closer to Jordan than Kobe is. Kobe > Lebron right now because of rings and other stats, but if we are talking in a vacuum, there is literally NOTHING Kobe is better than Lebron at.

LakersReign
07-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Lebron was like 22 when he got swept... You act like Jordan and the Bulls weren't getting their shit pushed in by Detroit and Boston in Jordan's first 6 or so years...

Btw LeBron right now is closer to Jordan than Kobe is. Kobe > Lebron right now because of rings and other stats, but if we are talking in a vacuum, there is literally NOTHING Kobe is better than Lebron at.

So...according to you, Lebron is closer to Jordan than Kobe, even though Lebron and Jordan literally have nothing in common besides stats? Uh huh:rolleyes:

onhcetum
07-08-2012, 04:31 AM
So...according to you, Lebron is closer to Jordan than Kobe, even though Lebron and Jordan literally have nothing in common besides stats? Uh huh:rolleyes:

Closer as in GOAT status... not playing styles. Lebron is a better defender, rebounder, passer... he does it all. Btw at the guys bringing up 30.1 ppg... Lebron DOESNT NEED TO SCORE 30.1 ppg... lol if you think he doesn't put up 30.1 ppg because he couldn't.

LakersReign
07-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Closer as in GOAT status... not playing styles. Lebron is a better defender, rebounder, passer... he does it all. Btw at the guys bringing up 30.1 ppg... Lebron DOESNT NEED TO SCORE 30.1 ppg... lol if you think he doesn't put up 30.1 ppg because he couldn't.

Stop:rolleyes:

Lebron is nowhere near Jordan level GOAT status yet. And to even try to suggest such a thing is ludicrous as hell. Stop it:facepalm

PickernRoller
07-08-2012, 04:36 AM
So 12 pages in and he still falls short of 4 FMVP's, at least 3 in a 3-peat, some scoring titles, DPOY, scoring records among other things....Yet, somehow, he's still better according to some here..... :lol :lol ...I get it, when it's all "said and done" :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
07-08-2012, 04:37 AM

What separates Jordan and LeBron to me (as to the majority of NBA all-time greats from Jordan) is his consistency in the playoffs and in the Finals

LeBron has been great himself, but he's had a few more inconsistencies in his playoff runs here and there.

Jordan is always going to be the GOAT scorer though. Jordan probably could have scored more if he wanted too, as well.

Legends66NBA7
07-08-2012, 04:39 AM
So 12 pages in and he still falls short of 4 FMVP's, at least 3 in a 3-peat, some scoring titles, DPOY, scoring records among other things....Yet, somehow, he's still better according to some here..... :lol :lol ...I get it, when it's all "said and done" :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

LeBron hasn't even passed other all-time greats on Jordan's level either, so that's why people should calm down about getting too over excited about Bird's "Maybe he will get close to Jordan" comment.

Yes, Jordan is the standard. Doesn't mean he's the only standard to match or surpass.

StateOfMind12
07-08-2012, 04:55 AM
The biggest reason why LeBron will never be ranked above Jordan in the all-time list is the resume.

Jordan has never underachieved and has never disappointed in the post-season while LeBron has multiple times. As a matter of fact, MJ has never lost a playoff series with HCA.

Jordan's resume is just completely clean whereas LeBron's isn't. Everyone always says Jordan's career was pretty much perfect and it pretty much was.

The highest I can see Lebron ranked in the all-time list is 3-5. I can't see him getting any higher than that. Russell and MJ are unmatchable in my opinion. He can match or surpass anyone else though.

Cali Syndicate
07-08-2012, 05:03 AM

44/6/6 and 36/7/6 against great Celtics teams in 86 and 87. Bird calls Jordan God in disguise.

27/9/5, 30/6/7 and 32/7/6 against the Pistons in 88,89 and 90 with the Jordan Rules and all. Put up 31/8/9 in game 7 of the 90 ECF, too bad his teammates played like absolute crap otherwise Jordan most likely win his first ship in 1990.

If that is MJ getting his shit pushed in? Then the Spurs pushed Lebron's shit in too and the Mavs did the same and also went ass to mouth.

I LUV KOBE
07-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Too many delusional Lebrick stan here.. Just becoz Lebrick won his first ring they're already comparing him to Jordan.. Let him surpass Oscar first before we compare him to this two goat Kobe and MJ.. As we all know both Oscar and Lebrick has 1 ring except that Lebrick one is cheap..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Good to see this thread get back on track. A little less trolling can go a long way, Kobe stans :applause:

RRR3
07-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Good to see this thread get back on track. A little less trolling can go a long way, Kobe stans :applause:
Look at the dude above you :lol. "kobes heart":lol

Ketchup
07-08-2012, 11:59 AM
The biggest reason why LeBron will never be ranked above Jordan in the all-time list is the resume.

Jordan has never underachieved and has never disappointed in the post-season while LeBron has multiple times. As a matter of fact, MJ has never lost a playoff series with HCA.

Jordan's resume is just completely clean whereas LeBron's isn't. Everyone always says Jordan's career was pretty much perfect and it pretty much was.

The highest I can see Lebron ranked in the all-time list is 3-5. I can't see him getting any higher than that. Russell and MJ are unmatchable in my opinion. He can match or surpass anyone else though.

Well that is just a blatant lie. Yes he has underachieved and underperformed in the playoffs.
As for the never losing with HCA, it is due to Jordan not being as good as carrying a crappy team like a Shaq or Lebron due to not being as ball dominant as someone like Lebron, and not as physically overwhelming as Shaq.
Cavs sucked after Lebron left... Of course he was bound to lose a home court playoff series with them. They were never very good to begin with.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Look at the dude above you :lol. "kobes heart":lol

Yeah, he would jump Kobe in a heart beat. :oldlol:

Hey, btw, what do you think about Bird's comments? Realistically, can Bron match Mike?

ripthekik
07-08-2012, 12:14 PM
here comes the attention whore again :lol

RRR3
07-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Yeah, he would jump Kobe in a heart beat. :oldlol:

Hey, btw, what do you think about Bird's comments? Realistically, can Bron match Mike?
Nah Jordan is just better than lebron IMO. Someone may surpass him eventually but not lebron. I think bron can become top 5 tho

LA_Showtime
07-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Give me a break, if LeBron wins 2-3 more MVP's and 3-4 more titles he'll be in the discussion, period. Jordan doesn't have a perfect resume. He didn't win a title every year he was in the league. Oh, and he also took two years off to play baseball, which if anything should be held against him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Nah Jordan is just better than lebron IMO. Someone may surpass him eventually but not lebron. I think bron can become top 5 tho

I agree. MJ STILL has the best combination of stats, accomplishments, honors, records, mvps, finals mvps, and rings of anyone to ever play. If there was an undisputed GOAT, he's got the best argument.

Lebron will probably be on the same tier as Magic, Bird and Shaq.

RRR3
07-08-2012, 12:27 PM
I agree. MJ STILL has the best combination of stats, accomplishments, honors, records, mvps, finals mvps, and rings of anyone to ever play. If there a undisputed GOAT, he's got the best argument.

Lebron will probably be on the same tier as Magic, Bird, and Shaq.
I'll take that any day :cheers: