PDA

View Full Version : WOJ- Rockets remain strongly engaged w/ Orlando in direct talks for Dwight Howard

INDI
07-10-2012, 07:14 PM
This deserves it's own thread. Supposedly the new deal is Dwight to la. Bynum to Houston ( which he would sign an extension with) and picks, capspace, cash etc... To magic.

Nick Young
07-10-2012, 07:14 PM
O dear gawd I hope not.

I hope this doesnt get in the way of us signing Linsanity and creating the greatest backcourt of all time

http://www.sportsbully.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kobe_dunk_dwight.jpg

SyRyanYang
07-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Source?

tikay0
07-10-2012, 07:19 PM
WTF, you should know by now, you need a source.

LBJDW305
07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
O dear gawd I hope not.

I hope this doesnt get in the way of us signing Linsanity and creating the greatest backcourt of all time

Brian grant...former heat player not impressed with kobe

chazzy
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Nothing is close.

INDI
Ok latest is that the magic is still hoping the Brooklyn deal happens but they will go with the lakers option if deal falls through. The magics main apprehension is wondering if they should tie themselves up with Lopez for so much money while trying to rebuild, that's why they want more picks

rawimpact
been here since 06 and you still fail to cite your source(s)...

INDI
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Source?

Lol my bad. I check the twitters of insiders close to the situation. Not good at posting links so you can choose to believe it or not, just thought Id share

It's A VC3!!!
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Just let something happen. Please:facepalm

This is going on for too long.

Richesly
07-10-2012, 07:25 PM
This guy is a joke. How are you not good at posting links? All you do is copy the shit in your address bar then paste it here.

rawimpact
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Lol my bad. I check the twitters of insiders close to the situation. Not good at posting links so you can choose to believe it or not, just thought Id share

wtf does this even mean

sagr32
Lol my bad. I check the twitters of insiders close to the situation. Not good at posting links so you can choose to believe it or not, just thought Id share:roll::roll::roll: Can't right click copy and paste?

Rainwound
:biggums:
It's not difficult...

Cherry Picker
http://i53.tinypic.com/vfcvup.jpg

G-train
Not good at posting links so you can choose to believe it or not

Yes, it takes a certain level of ability to post a link.

rawimpact
07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
future negged fgit

INDI
07-10-2012, 07:30 PM
This guy is a joke. How are you not good at posting links? All you do is copy the shit in your address bar then paste it here.

I'm posting from my phone n it gives me issues when I try to copy. Calm down

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Its all over twitter. Just go check the rumor pages of the usual websites.

d.bball.guy
07-10-2012, 07:31 PM
This?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/7/10/3150136/dwight-howard-trade-rumors-magic-lakers-rockets

shortsoptional
07-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Marc Stein reporting it too...

"Rockets position strengthened sources say, by fact no team has yet offered Magic better pick than first-rounder via Toronto in Lowry trade."

d.bball.guy
07-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Jeez, I don't wanna see these rumors saying it's close then the deal dies the next day.

BMOGEFan
07-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Its only logical for Magic to trade with Lakers.

Otherwise, they would get nothing but crap in return. Even a brook lopez with a max deal to make salaries match would just hurt the magic in the long run.

tikay0
07-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Looks like Houston is a bigger player than the Lakers by Marc Steins account.

tikay0
07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Its only logical for Magic to trade with Lakers.

Otherwise, they would get nothing but crap in return. Even a brook lopez with a max deal to make salaries match would just hurt the magic in the long run.

Houston has a butt load of picks in the form of Lamb, Royce White, etc. Plus guys like Martin/Scola.

Edit: NVM Houston wants Bynum.

PickernRoller
07-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Wasn't the Nets deal eminent? So much for that thread. Anyway OP just let me know if it's too hard for you to understand.

http://windowsxphelpnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/1.jpg

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Looks like Houston is a bigger player than the Lakers by Marc Steins account.
I don't believe Houston is willing to rent Howard for just one season, while giving up all their assets to do so. No, they can get Bynum. And that Toronto pick is a key asset to make it happen.

swi7ch
07-10-2012, 07:47 PM
O dear gawd I hope not.

Is taht Steve Francis #3? He played for the Magic? :eek:

irondarts
07-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Please let this be over with already.

irondarts
07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Is taht Steve Francis #3? He played for the Magic? :eek:
Yeah, he was the main piece in the T-Mac to Houston deal.

tikay0
07-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I don't believe Houston is willing to rent Howard for just one season, while giving up all their assets to do so. No, they can get Bynum. And that Toronto pick is a key asset to make it happen.

Check my edit. Bynum also said he'd resign in Houston, if need be.

eeemmad
07-10-2012, 07:50 PM
https://twitter.com/NYDNInterNets/status/222827727969984513

This?

BlackVVaves
07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10119209.jpg

NBA2k-Monster23
07-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Mike Bresnahan
‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Follow

Key development in Lakers' pursuit of Dwight Howard: They're more open to taking back contract of G-F Jason Richardson (3 yrs, $18.6 mill).
Reply Retweet Favorite

DTreats
07-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Who cares about sources, ffs get a life guys

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Mike Bresnahan
‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Follow

Key development in Lakers' pursuit of Dwight Howard: They're more open to taking back contract of G-F Jason Richardson (3 yrs, $18.6 mill).
Reply Retweet Favorite

Geezz, I should HOPE they are willing to take back that contract. He would be nice off the bench.

DTreats
07-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Mike Bresnahan
‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Follow

Reply Retweet Favorite
Steve Nash does NOT want J-Rich on his team, he slept with Nash's ex multiple times while they were still together.

Askmeificare
07-10-2012, 08:46 PM
bring the negs back ffs

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Steve Nash does NOT want J-Rich on his team, he slept with Nash's ex multiple times while they were still together.
Thats just rumor. If that was true, then there is no way they would allow him in the trade.

DTreats
07-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Thats just rumor. If that was true, then there is no way they would allow him in the trade.
They've been talking on LA Sports Radio that the Lakers are unwilling to take back J-Rich, it'd have to be a third team, in this case the Rockets. Who knows whether or not it's true but if it is then yeah, no way the Lakers take back piece of shit J-Rich.

Nick Young
07-10-2012, 09:38 PM
how much is Lopez getting paid? That kid is like the Sharif Abdur-Rahim of centers

niko
07-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok latest is that the magic is still hoping the Brooklyn deal happens but they will go with the lakers option if deal falls through. The magics main apprehension is wondering if they should tie themselves up with Lopez for so much money while trying to rebuild, that's why they want more picks
Why would Magic be hoping for deal to happen? They control which deal happens. That's Jaggoff Rudolphs "BROOKLYN GETS PRIORITY" you know, because trades work like that. The Nets were on line first.

Mach_3
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
They've been talking on LA Sports Radio that the Lakers are unwilling to take back J-Rich, it'd have to be a third team, in this case the Rockets. Who knows whether or not it's true but if it is then yeah, no way the Lakers take back piece of shit J-Rich.

You sond upset about that

amfirst
07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Turkalu maybe. J-rich hell naw. We can get Hill for cheap.

RazorBaLade
07-10-2012, 10:16 PM
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Hate to rain on yet another parade, but...Lakers-Rockets-Magic deal not likely at moment

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
rockets gotta love the position they are in atm.

INDI
07-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Why would Magic be hoping for deal to happen? They control which deal happens. That's Jaggoff Rudolphs "BROOKLYN GETS PRIORITY" you know, because trades work like that. The Nets were on line first.

Two reasons, the magic want more draft picks and all teams have to agree.

LA_Showtime
07-10-2012, 10:23 PM
rockets gotta love the position they are in atm.

Why? They started the off-season with two of the best young point guards in the game and lost both of them. Now they're looking at gutting their roster to acquire a guy who might not even stay there. Even if said player does stay there they will hardly be contenders.

*Despite all that I still give Houston mad props for getting involved in this circus. It's rare to see small market teams talk big and back it up*

TheMarkMadsen
07-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Why? They started the off-season with two of the best young point guards in the game and lost both of them. Now they're looking at gutting their roster to acquire a guy who might not even stay there. Even if said player does stay there they will hardly be contenders.

*Despite all that I still give Houston mad props for getting involved in this circus. It's rare to see small market teams talk big and back it up*

:biggums:

DTreats
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
This is being reported as a done deal on local LA news

Lakers get: Dwight Howard, Courtney Lee via S&T
Rockets get: Andrew Bynum, Ramon Sessions via S&T
Orlando gets: Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Kevin Martin, 4 draft picks via LA, 2 via LA

1987_Lakers
07-10-2012, 11:37 PM

Orlando gets: Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Kevin Martin, 4 draft picks via LA, 2 via LA

Please dont **** with me

Big_Dogg
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM

Come on dude, you're messing with our emotions now, if this is for real I know I'd be going :D

If not I'm going to go :coleman:

livinglegend
07-10-2012, 11:42 PM

this guy is troll #1

rhythmic
07-10-2012, 11:45 PM
BREAKING NEWS DWIGHT IS A LAKER!!!!!

Quote:

The Lakers, Magic, and Rockets have agreed to a three team blockbuster deal that will send Dwight Howard to the Lakers, Andrew Bynum to the Rockets, Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Donatas Motiejunas, Terrence Jones, and five future first round picks to the Magic, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Source: Adrian Wojnarowski

Just had to... LOL

red1
07-10-2012, 11:48 PM
game over for the rest of the league

ripthekik
07-10-2012, 11:55 PM
this thread... was not worth it.:facepalm

rawimpact
07-10-2012, 11:57 PM
This deserves it's own thread. Supposedly the new deal is Dwight to la. Bynum to Houston ( which he would sign an extension with) and picks, capspace, cash etc... To magic.

so what happened numb nuts?

SpecialQue
07-10-2012, 11:59 PM
I thought Nash to the Lakers was bullshit, and then all of a sudden it's a done deal. I remember hours before it happened checking Twitter and all I kept seeing was that Nash going to the Knicks was a sure thing.

Basically, don't count them out, regardless of what people are tweeting.

amfirst
07-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Well Dwight would be a better pick and roll player next to Nash. I wouldn't mind.

amfirst
07-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Damn ESPN reporting it. hmmm may be true.

stolper
07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Neither Woj nor ESPN are reporting it...

ripthekik
07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Not believing anything until I see a reliable article.

rawimpact
07-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Damn ESPN reporting it. hmmm may be true.

no theyre not, theyre just saying houston's involved now.

Kingwillball
07-11-2012, 12:15 AM
So Lakers get Nash for Nothing after getting Sessions for nothing last year and Get Howard and Courtney Lee and only lose Bynum ? This is why most of the League cant stand Lakers and I personally cant stand Kobe cause he is a front runner and only Can Lead a team if its the most talented in the league. Dude already won 5 titles cause of BS like this in past and its amazing the rest of League continually is willing to bend over and take it up the arse to accommodate the Lakers.

illmaticone
07-11-2012, 12:15 AM
This is not true, no one reliable has reported this trade as done.

Tenchi Ryu
07-11-2012, 12:16 AM
So Lakers get Nash for Nothing after getting Sessions for nothing last year and Get Howard and Courtney Lee and only lose Bynum ? This is why most of the League cant stand Lakers and I personally cant stand Kobe cause he is a front runner and only Can Lead a team if its the most talented in the league. Dude already won 5 titles cause of BS like this in past and its amazing the rest of League continually is willing to bend over and take it up the arse to accommodate the Lakers.
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
You're confusing them for your team.

Batz
07-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Wow your life must be hard. Lighten the **** up.

RazorBaLade
07-11-2012, 12:17 AM

http://bambam.info/filehole/donaldduck-funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-you.gif

talkingconch
07-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Neither Woj nor ESPN are reporting it...
J.A. Adande was on ESPN and they had the title on the top left of the screen like they normally do

talkingconch
07-11-2012, 12:18 AM
stfu lebron needs bosh and wade to win, even with that it took him two tries (rofl). Now hes recruiting Ray Allen and you get Rashard Lewis as shooters. gtfo

RazorBaLade

Now that the gif is out of the way, let me tell you what is really happening

We gave a first round pick for sessions who was going to leave CLE for nothing

We used the TPE we got from lamar odom and 4 picks to get nash. That means = 2 first rounders, 2 2nd rounders, lamar odom for Nash who was also leaving Suns for nothing.

2nd best center for the best center in the league who would leave for nothing

Courtney lee is just that posters opnion its not a rumor

chazzy
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/134137764792.jpg

Hotlantadude81
07-11-2012, 12:19 AM

I don't fault them for getting things done. I don't see why it's fair to do so. They have a tradition of winning and getting deals done. No need to hate them for that.

amfirst
07-11-2012, 12:19 AM
lol we don't even know if it's true yet.

SpecialQue
07-11-2012, 12:20 AM

Why the fvck are you so pissed off about a trade that hasn't even happened yet?

talkingconch
07-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Chad Evans ‏@ChadEvansNBA
@ThatFloridaDude I can 100% tell you that he will NOT be traded to the Nets.

Orlando did not want to deal with the Nets and turned their attention to the ‪#Rockets‬ and ‪#Lakers‬

The Lakers are willing to absorb Jason Richardson's contract and possibly one other contract (Duhon?) if the trade goes through.

.@WojYahooNBA confirms my tweets from earlier that the Nets are out of the mix. They're moving on without Orlando.

edit* dont know how legit Chad is, take a gander if u want

Kingwillball
07-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Wow your life must be hard. Lighten the **** up.

Nah Man sick of the F@ckin Lakers and there Fans and tired of Kobe getting so much Love he doesn't deserve. Dude cant even Hold Jordan's Jock yet there are some people who talk about him in the same sentence already imagine what will happen if he is Gifted another title or two. I wouldn't care if the HEat had a Real Center but as is it will be a tall order for Miami to beat Lakers with Nash Running Point Howard dominating middle and Kobe Only has to play Decent for them to be tough to beat.

WeGetRing2012

http://vglounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cmonson.gif

1987_Lakers
You guys are so dumb. It's a fake.

rawimpact

damn this ***** saltier then the tears pourin from his eyes... dumb bandwagon fans.

amfirst
As long as Lakers get rid of Metta. I'll be fine.

Kingwillball

Orlando did not want to deal with the Nets and turned their attention to the ‪#Rockets‬ and ‪#Lakers‬

The Lakers are willing to absorb Jason Richardson's contract and possibly one other contract (Duhon?) if the trade goes through.

.@WojYahooNBA confirms my tweets from earlier that the Nets are out of the mix. They're moving on without Orlando.

Bet your happy huh f@g..

mmsupra
This is so epic:lol

talkingconch
07-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Bet your happy huh f@g..

LelBron
07-11-2012, 12:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bOw4w.jpg

:mad:

Batz
07-11-2012, 12:25 AM

Looks like a fake account. Not reliable that's for sure.

Kingwillball
Whatever F@ck Howard and F@ck the Lakers it is Lebron's time not Kobes anymore and it will be that much sweeter Getting title Number two taking down Kobe and the Real EVIL empire the Lakers.

Tenchi Ryu
Nah Man sick of the F@ckin Lakers and there Fans and tired of Kobe getting so much Love he doesn't deserve. Dude cant even Hold Jordan's Jock yet there are some people who talk about him in the same sentence already imagine what will happen if he is Gifted another title or two. I wouldn't care if the HEat had a Real Center but as is it will be a tall order for Miami to beat Lakers with Nash Running Point Howard dominating middle and Kobe Only has to play Decent for them to be tough to beat.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22043401.jpg

The Choken One
I'm going to be crushed if Bynum leaves the Lakers...

And LOL @ Heat fan getting mad as ****. :roll:

chazzy

I wouldn't trust anyone that has such a small amount of followers and no affiliation with anything

illmaticone
Whatever F@ck Howard and F@ck the Lakers it is Lebron's time not Kobes anymore and it will be that much sweeter Getting title Number two taking down Kobe and the Real EVIL empire the Lakers.

LOL...the trade isn't done. I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near done.

swag2011
07-11-2012, 12:26 AM

man up and stop acting like a lil b!tch. these last 2 years when you first became a Heat fan (don't like, you only became one when Lebron went there), all you punks wanna brag about "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5" and since you finally get 1, you want to brag and shit. Why you crying for? You got the best player in the world don't you? You got the GOAT KING JAMES don't you. Deal didn't even happen yet. Stop being a P*ssy.

This is what you haters fear most. The chance for Kobe to get a 6th ring. and i love it.

chazzy
07-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Bro you sound like an 8 year old, no exaggeration. Like a kid sobbing in front of the TV after their team lost or some shit. "My super hero Lebron will take down da evil empire!!11!1"

ripthekik
07-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Ugh... talking about the guy in your avatar? And he only got 1! :roll: :roll: :roll:

RazorBaLade
http://bambam.info/filehole/donaldduck-funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-you.gif

i swear this is really kingwill right now.

d.bball.guy
:biggums: :wtf: Kingwillball so mad?

:roll: Deal is not yet done and already mad

chazzy
07-11-2012, 12:29 AM
We always joke around and call people mad when they seem slightly annoyed on ISH, but he is legitimately mad.

ripthekik
07-11-2012, 12:30 AM
I hope the deal goes through, so I can see all these lebron fans:

:mad: :banghead: :rant :cry:

Kingwillball
man up and stop acting like a lil b!tch. these last 2 years when you first became a Heat fan (don't like, you only became one when Lebron went there), all you punks wanna brag about "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5" and since you finally get 1, you want to brag and shit. Why you crying for? You got the best player in the world don't you? You got the GOAT KING JAMES don't you. Deal didn't even happen yet. Stop being a P*ssy.

This is what you haters fear most. The chance for Kobe to get a 6th ring. and i love it.

Damn, hard not to fear Lakers with the team they potentially will be putting on floor.. Getting Nash and Howard while only losing Bynum and Keeping Gasol..Cupcheck is a ****in Wizard pulling that Sh!t off somehow.

RazorBaLade
We always joke around and call people mad when they seem slightly annoyed on ISH, but he is legitimately mad.

his mom is seriously in his room trying to calm him down right now

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-11-2012, 12:32 AM

:oldlol: at this guy having a mental breakdown.

rawimpact
Damn, hard not to fear Lakers with the team they potentially will be putting on floor.. Getting Nash and Howard while only losing Bynum and Keeping Gasol..Cupcheck is a ****in Wizard pulling that Sh!t off somehow.

yet you call him cupcheck you ignorant ****?

The Choken One
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SpecialQue
07-11-2012, 12:35 AM

Also, it's hilarious that you're punching holes in the wall over the Nash trade when your own team got Ray Allen to take less money to make them even harder to beat.

Seriously...Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen, and you're still bltching about the Lakers?

Tenchi Ryu
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3578/3575414795_c0286fe27c_o.jpg

SpecialQue

I legitimately LOL'd at this shit.

swag2011
07-11-2012, 12:38 AM

LOL i'm pretty sure you are :cry: right now aren't you lol? All you heat stans were laughing at Lakers signing Nash, saying he's old, he's old, now you're afraid? Or are you more afraid of the chance of Kobe beating Lebron in the finals?

Kupchak is the best GM in the biz, every little trade he does the world notices, and the world screams "WAHH WAHH it's not fair, Lakers get this, lakers get that". You heard the reactions to the CP3 deal, Gasol trade, and Steve Nash trade. And look at the reactions to the Howard trade. Best part about that one is that hasn't even happened, and probably won't, yet you're scared haha. love it.

rhythmic
07-11-2012, 12:39 AM
GUYS MY SOURCE WAS FAKE, I WAS JUST PLAYING.
Damn, an uproar over nothing. :lol

SpecialQue
07-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I thought the CP3 fiasco already proved fairly conclusively that the NBA doesn't just gift elite players to the Lakers. Maybe, just maybe, they have a really good GM who knows how to swing deals that other teams can't?

rawimpact
07-11-2012, 12:41 AM

@Michael1987_ I got a couple tweets about it. Wasn't sure who started that rumor. Deal isn't that close to completion.

oh well, im out guys

Kingwillball
07-11-2012, 12:45 AM
I am annoyed more than anything cause the Nets had so many chances to land him the past year and I wanted them to get him mainly cause I live less than an hr from Brooklyn and nice to have another local team as a title contender. Also, if he wasnt going there would say much at all if he went to Atl or Hou but going to the Lakers when he was destined and wanted to go to Brooklyn all along is that much more annoying. Throw in the fact that it makes my Boy Lebrons path that much harder possibly especially still not acquiring a REAL CENTER to Defend likes of Howard.

rawimpact
07-11-2012, 12:48 AM
I am annoyed more than anything cause the Nets had so many chances to land him the past year and I wanted them to get him mainly cause I live less than an hr from Brooklyn and nice to have another local team as a title contender. Also, if he wasnt going there would say much at all if he went to Atl or Hou but going to the Lakers when he was destined and wanted to go to Brooklyn all along is that much more annoying. Throw in the fact that it makes my Boy Lebrons path that much harder possibly especially still not acquiring a REAL CENTER to Defend likes of Howard.

cut the bullshit you plump *****, this is the only reason you're PMSing on the keyboard ******

Kiddlovesnets
07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Well alright, if so congrats Lakers...
:sleeping

chazzy
07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

G-Funk
07-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Well that's what what u gotta do if u wanna beat super teams.

All Net
07-11-2012, 01:12 AM
false reporting.

rhythmic
07-11-2012, 01:13 AM

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/tkdguy25/U-mad-bro-.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3420/3384458453_06a449ceab_o.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MVJ_rnT-YCE/TFsKEkI1DfI/AAAAAAAAA18/uZyBJNQvrN0/s320/BENPR-xpac.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DJEZA_a0exI/TicOGGu6g5I/AAAAAAAABIo/SErXoMO2WgQ/s1600/lebron-james-kobe-bryant-kobe-nba-funny-photos.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CZ9oJcWFT1w/TihZLf-H5dI/AAAAAAAABMg/rJo9fdncSP8/s1600/steve-nash-prankster-gangster-nba-funny-photos.jpg

Heavincent
07-11-2012, 01:13 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How's that salt taste?

All Net
07-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Rockets remain strongly engaged w/ Orlando in direct talks for Dwight Howard, sources tell Y! They've spent little time on 3-way scenarios.

RazorBaLade
07-11-2012, 01:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ grr

Kiddlovesnets
07-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Rockets remain strongly engaged w/ Orlando in direct talks for Dwight Howard, sources tell Y! They've spent little time on 3-way scenarios.

Would be funny if the Rockets got Dwight Howard and had to trade him to the Lakers, Nets or Hawks midway in this season.
:D

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-11-2012, 01:20 AM
how is Houston going to take back 25-28mil in salary back while only sending back martin's expiring contract? can they absorb all of the salary coming back?

rhythmic
07-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Would be funny if the Rockets got Dwight Howard and had to trade him to the Lakers, Nets or Hawks midway in this season.
:D

Rockets have better assets to give Orlando because Bynum isn't willing to sign an extension with the Magic. So I totally see Dwight ending up a Rocket if Houston isn't considering acquiring Bynum (a guy who is more likely to sign an extension with the team).

If that's the case, we roll with Drew. Him and Pau will become the best front-court in the league anyways, with Nash facilitating. I'm just happy Howard might not go to Brooklyn, because then it creates another serious road block for LA.

All Net
07-11-2012, 01:22 AM
the Woj has spoken

talkingconch
07-11-2012, 01:40 AM
1 year rental:lol

At least with the Lakers he has a hell of a better chance. We'll see what transpires.

spiegel
07-11-2012, 01:45 AM
As long as Rolls Royce Royce white isnt involved it's all good.

O_City_Thunder
07-11-2012, 03:16 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It doesn't get any better than this.....lmao

BlackVVaves
07-11-2012, 03:53 AM
So Kingwillball legit had a mental breakdown over the Lakers possibly getting Howard, admittedly revealing all his fears and insecurites as a Lebron fan?

Bookmarked for quotes and lulz :lol

SCREWstonRockets
07-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Haha lakers fans mad they might not get Dwight on a year rental! Don't worry, Morey is the worst GM in the world like y'all have said...

Blue&Orange
07-11-2012, 08:34 AM
So Lebron is the only one that is allowed to ring chase. :lol

Not only he did what nobody else did before in terms of ring chasing, but nobody else is allowed to have a stacked team also :lol

Mr Exlax
07-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Why does Lebron or Kobe even come up in this thread? The Rockets hopefully land Dwight, but if not Bynum will be fine. We need either one!!!!!

EllisGW
07-11-2012, 09:10 AM
So Lebron is the only one that is allowed to ring chase. :lol

Not only he did what nobody else did before in terms of ring chasing, but nobody else is allowed to have a stacked team also :lol

how do you ring chase to team that has not won a title in 6 years. lol

people on here

niko
07-11-2012, 09:11 AM
do you mean a poster or Dwight Howard?

Blue&Orange
07-11-2012, 11:01 AM
how do you ring chase to team that has not won a title in 6 years. lol

people on here
Is this real life? Did someone actually made this question? :lol

b1imtf