PDA

View Full Version : Is Lebron Going to be the Next Jordan That Stops Players From Ever Winning a Ring?

Foster5k
07-11-2012, 03:09 PM
We all remember how Michael Jordan stopped great players from ever winning a ring. The guy was just too dominate and a force that no one could stop. Many would be champions were left in the dark without a chance to ever capture a taste of winning it all and holding up the final trophy.

Lebron, with the Heat, could be the next Jordan, that stops even great players from ever winning a championship. Think Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Deron Williams, etc. All these players basically have to go through Lebron and the Heat, for the next 6-10 years.

Lebron has shown that he can win it all. He has proved the doubters wrong and won when the stakes were the highest. He is a force. Could be be that MJ like force that stops even the NBA's best players from ever reaching the promise land? I think he could be. Lebron may just be that guy that great players look back on, in history, and say, "Damn. If not for Lebron, I would of won a ring." Or, "I played in the Lebron era. If not for that, I would of won a ring."

Rnbizzle
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
If he can become that kind of a force, he'll also be in the conversation for GOAT.

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-11-2012, 03:11 PM
I believe its too late for that.
Dirk says "Hi"

Punpun
07-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Kobe and Duncan were. For a longer time than Jordan. Just like how Bird and Magic were. That's named dominance. I don't see Lebron doing it as every guy that matters in his generation is playing with him. And 5 years from now, Durant and the rest of the new gen could dish it out without him.

greymatter
07-11-2012, 03:15 PM
No single player ever stopped everyone else from winning a ring. Great teams do that. Jordan never won a ring without HoGrant or Rodman anchoring the interior defense.

SilkkTheShocker
07-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Durant, Rose, and Westbrook are going to be known as the biggest casualties of the Lebron Era.

Mr Exlax
07-11-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure if Lebron James can single handedly stop the players, but Michael Jordan didn't do it either. Now their teams on the other hand, could very well stop other teams from winning. To this day I still can't find any pictures or game tape where MJ or Lebron or Kobe or anybody has been on the court by themselves winning a ring.

Dragonyeuw
07-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Honestly, I don't think so. During the Bulls reign, I never was really in any doubt that they'd overcome the odds, even during the times when they were taken to the limit by the Knicks in 1992 and the Pacers in 1998. I always felt that Jordan would find a way to pull it out. I don't( yet) get that feeling from Lebron, the feeling where he will grip a team by its throat and rip it out. I don't see the same level of competitive obsession. There have been hints, occasional moments, but not consistently. Not saying winning isn't important to Lebron, but I honestly got the feeling that Jordan would run you over with a truck to beat you, or you'd have to do the same to him in beat him.

On another note, this Heat team doesn't strike me as unbeatable. Not in the way the 1992 and 1996 and 97 Bulls teams felt.

LakersReign
07-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Please. Jordan was the force he was cuz he brought his "A game" every single. night...ALL SEASON. Broken toe, fever, cold, sprains....none of that mattered. Lebron doesn't have that mentality, and with this about to be his 10th year, he's never going to have it.

KyrieTheFuture
07-11-2012, 03:33 PM
No.

GaryRaymond23
07-11-2012, 03:39 PM
To put it simply, no.

Cali Syndicate
07-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Please. Jordan was the force he was cuz he brought his "A game" every single. night...ALL SEASON. Broken toe, fever, cold, sprains....none of that mattered. Lebron doesn't have that mentality, and with this about to be his 10th year, he's never going to have it.

He seemed pretty focused all the way to the very last game of last season. :confusedshrug:

LakersReign
07-11-2012, 04:03 PM
He seemed pretty focused all the way to the very last game of last season. :confusedshrug:

Yeah, right. Lebron ONLY became "focused" when it was Game 6 vs the Celtics....win or go home...again. If it was really like that, Lebron fans WOULD NOT have been cryin' all year to fire Spo, trade Wade, trade Bosh, get rid of Battier/Miller/Haslem....etc.

pegasus
07-11-2012, 04:07 PM
He wins 1 ring in 9 years, and all of a sudden he is the next Jordan that stops players from winning a ring?:roll:

Deuce Bigalow
07-11-2012, 04:07 PM
:oldlol:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2007_finals.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2011_finals.html

TheMan
07-11-2012, 04:09 PM
We all remember how Michael Jordan stopped great players from ever winning a ring. The guy was just too dominate and a force that no one could stop. Many would be champions were left in the dark without a chance to ever capture a taste of winning it all and holding up the final trophy.

Lebron, with the Heat, could be the next Jordan, that stops even great players from ever winning a championship. Think Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Deron Williams, etc. All these players basically have to go through Lebron and the Heat, for the next 6-10 years.

Lebron has shown that he can win it all. He has proved the doubters wrong and won when the stakes were the highest. He is a force. Could be be that MJ like force that stops even the NBA's best players from ever reaching the promise land? I think he could be. Lebron may just be that guy that great players look back on, in history, and say, "Damn. If not for Lebron, I would of won a ring." Or, "I played in the Lebron era. If not for that, I would of won a ring."

Dirk, Kidd and Terry say hi

Legends66NBA7
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM
http://www.shitmydadsends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lebron-jokes.jpg

/thread.

nycelt84
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM
No and that whole Jordan stopping great players from winning rings is often vastly overstated. Many of the guys Jordan "stopped" from winning rings choked in other situations against other teams when they should have won rings and/or contended such as Ewing in the '94 Finals and the Stockton/Malone era in Utah which was filled with massive choking especially on Malone's part.

Legends66NBA7
07-11-2012, 04:14 PM
No and that whole Jordan stopping great players from winning rings is often vastly overstated. Many of the guys Jordan "stopped" from winning rings choked in other situations against other teams when they should have won rings and/or contended such as Ewing in the '94 Finals and the Stockton/Malone era in Utah which was filled with massive choking especially on Malone's part.

+1.

The worst fo the bunch is Malone. He lost to everyone else for 17 of the 19 years in the playoffs he didn't face Jordan.

TheMan
07-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Durant, Rose, and Westbrook are going to be known as the biggest casualties of the Lebron Era.
Those guys will be hitting their prime just as LBJ will be in his decline...guys around LBJ's age though could be in trouble:D

The Iron Fist
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM
He wins 1 ring in 9 years, and all of a sudden he is the next Jordan that stops players from winning a ring?:roll:
Dont forget top ten all time.

LakersReign
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Dont forget top ten all time.

TOP 5 GOAT, right behind Jordan:lol

Hittin_Shots
07-11-2012, 05:32 PM
No, he will join each top tier player along his career and help them get a ring, the anti-Jordan.

TheBigVeto
07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Dirk says "Hi"

This.

Nash
07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Both won first ring at 27.

Bigsmoke
07-11-2012, 09:06 PM
he might stop Dwight from winning:confusedshrug:

Durant, Rose, and Blake are all young and will hit their primes when LeBron starts to decline.

Hank
07-11-2012, 09:08 PM
This.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/531351_388268991222914_370542387_n.jpg

RazorBaLade
07-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Both won first ring at 27.

Start earlier leave earlier, bron doesnt have 7 more years as a game changer

Bigsmoke
07-11-2012, 09:10 PM

it doesnt always work like that.

you dont think Kobe would be able to do the things that he is doing now after 16 seasons if he was like 37 instead if 33?

KG comes in mind too.

longtime lurker
07-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Well he's already stopped Wade and Bosh from winning one so....

Brick Rick
07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
haha, lol at all the superstars Jordan kokblocked from winning a ring.

Payton (though he won one later ring-chasing with the Heat)
Drexler (though he won one as a Rocket as a major contributor but still ring chasing)
Ewing
Kemp
Magic
Barkley
Kevin Johnson
John Stockton (twice)
Karl Malone (twice)

Who else am I missing?

NumberSix
07-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Lol. It's 1 championship. Calm down.

Brick Rick
07-11-2012, 09:29 PM

Not everyone has the same mileage limit when it comes to peak, prime and effectiveness. Lebron has a very durable body and even an older, slower, less athletic Lebron can be a top 5 dominant force until he's in his late 30's. That's another 10 years. I can see him playing into his early 40's in fact, as many more players will be doing so with improved surgeries, training methods and such.

Living Being
07-11-2012, 09:48 PM

Wow that Cleveland lineup was such trash.

gilalizard
07-11-2012, 09:59 PM
If he continues to benefit from such blatant favoritism from the officiating as we saw in this season's playoffs and finals, then yes. Well then... I guess it would really be he and the refs.

We saw what happened in 2011 when the finals were called basically fair. He got spanked by the underdogs.

He absolutely cannot do it without all the favoritism he receives.

GaryRaymond23
07-11-2012, 10:00 PM

Tim Duncan averaged more assists than Parker :bowdown:

Asukal
07-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Not everyone has the same mileage limit when it comes to peak, prime and effectiveness. Lebron has a very durable body and even an older, slower, less athletic Lebron can be a top 5 dominant force until he's in his late 30's. That's another 10 years. I can see him playing into his early 40's in fact, as many more players will be doing so with improved surgeries, training methods and such.

You really think that when Lebron loses his athleticism he will still be a dominant force? I really don't see it... he is getting better at his jump shots I'll give you that. I don't see him putting up close to his prime numbers when he hits age 32. :confusedshrug:

Droid101
07-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Tim Duncan averaged more assists than Parker :bowdown:
Wtf? How did Robert Horry average as many assists as Tony Parker?

Those Spurs teams were stupid.

guy
07-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Kobe and Duncan were. For a longer time than Jordan. Just like how Bird and Magic were. That's named dominance. I don't see Lebron doing it as every guy that matters in his generation is playing with him. And 5 years from now, Durant and the rest of the new gen could dish it out without him.

Who did Kobe stop? Hell, who did Duncan really stop?

Duncan21formvp
07-12-2012, 01:23 AM
It's not stopping anyone when you join forces in another city with a player who already won a title as the man. How is it Lebron stopping them when he went to go play with a guy who got it done already? Maybe if he was doing this in Cleveland you would have a point.

ripthekik
07-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Stop? Nah.. Wade actually gave him a hand. The only thing he is doing is sharing rings with other top players

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Nope. There's already like 4 dominant teams right now. Miami, OKC, Lakers, Spurs could all win it the next couple of years.

I LUV KOBE
07-12-2012, 01:51 AM
WTF is this thread? You cant be Jordan that stop players from ever winning a ring when you already loss and let someone like Dirk stole a ring from you..

Asukal
07-12-2012, 02:07 AM
It's not stopping anyone when you join forces in another city with a player who already won a title as the man. How is it Lebron stopping them when he went to go play with a guy who got it done already? Maybe if he was doing this in Cleveland you would have a point.

He stopped Wade and Bosh last year by choking against Dallas. :roll:

Lebron23
07-12-2012, 02:10 AM
You really think that when Lebron loses his athleticism he will still be a dominant force? I really don't see it... he is getting better at his jump shots I'll give you that. I don't see him putting up close to his prime numbers when he hits age 32. :confusedshrug:

Did you watch the NBA Finals? LeBron will be a PF when he's the same age as Current Kobe. LeBron doesn't rely on his athletic ability as much as Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard. LeBron is a better overall player than these guys.

AK47DR91
07-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Dirk says "Hi"
:lol that was quick.

AK47DR91
07-12-2012, 02:15 AM
haha, lol at all the superstars Jordan kokblocked from winning a ring.

Payton (though he won one later ring-chasing with the Heat)
Drexler (though he won one as a Rocket as a major contributor but still ring chasing)
Ewing
Kemp
Magic
Barkley
Kevin Johnson
John Stockton (twice)
Karl Malone (twice)

Who else am I missing?
Miller and the Pacers
Mourning, Hardaway and the Heat(Mourning won a ring later in 2006 as a bench player)

Also, Magic has 5 rings and the 1991 Finals didnt ruin his legacy so why put his name on the list?

Mr. Jabbar
07-12-2012, 02:42 AM
easy question: no.

Zedja
07-12-2012, 02:42 AM
easy question: no.
:pimp:

Noyze
07-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Dirk says "Hi"

Dirk isn't LeBron's peer. Remember, Jordan had to wait for the Lakers, C's and Detroit to wind down a bit before he could start winning. Lakers, San Antonio and Dallas are basically going through the same transition.

Sometimes timing is everything

Kiddlovesnets
07-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Shaq and Duncan were.

Fixed for you.

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 03:45 AM

Game 5, 1989 ECF

Jordan took 8 shots that game; half in the first quarter. Airballed his only shot in the 4th.

People were saying the same thing about Jordan then. Retards like you, in fact.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Game 5, 1989 ECF

Jordan took 8 shots that game; half in the first quarter. Airballed his only shot in the 4th.

...says this ret**d, who seems to think I'm SOMEHOW supposed to be scared of joke like him, "playing doctor" on an NBA forum, like the pathetic12 year old, he so OBVIOUSLY is, instead of talking about the NBA. Keeping in mind, he's been doing the same sorry boring crap for over 6 months now. And the only person dumb enough to buy into that hot garbage is lebron23. And that's only cuz he's way too stupid to know any better. I'd really shut the hell up if I were you:facepalm

Oh, and by the way, holla when you can tell me which games Jordan took off cuz of "bumps and bruises" like Lebron did.

bluechox2
07-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Will the rise of superteams be the next bulls to stop lebron from any more rings?

mrpibb
07-12-2012, 03:56 AM
...says this ret**d, who seems to think I'm SOMEHOW supposed to be scared of him "playing doctor" on an NBA forum like the pathetic 12 year old he so clearly is. Keeping in mind, he's been doing the same sorry boring crap for over 6 months now. And the only person dumb enough to buy into that hot garbage is lebron23. And that's only cuz he's way too stupid to know any better. I'd really shut the hell up if I were you:facepalm

Oh, and by the way, holla when you can tell me which games Jordan took off cuz of "bumps and bruises" like Lebron did.

You got told, and you're so mad about it.

mrpibb
07-12-2012, 04:00 AM
Ahem.

YOU GOT TOLD, AND YOU'RE SO MAD ABOUT IT.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 04:01 AM
(yawn):rolleyes:

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 04:07 AM
...says this ret**d, who seems to think I'm SOMEHOW supposed to be scared of joke like him, "playing doctor" on an NBA forum, like the pathetic12 year old, he so OBVIOUSLY is, instead of talking about the NBA. Keeping in mind, he's been doing the same sorry boring crap for over 6 months now. And the only person dumb enough to buy into that hot garbage is lebron23. And that's only cuz he's way too stupid to know any better. I'd really shut the hell up if I were you:facepalm

Holy shit is this dude nuts or what? How about responding to what I actually posted you psycho?

Jordan really brought it that game; most important game of his career at the time. Seriously; played his ass off. Even had the announcers saying he looked disinterested and out of it.

stevieming
07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
no way, lebron has a stacked team....

on the other hand if he can play like game 6 of the celtics game whenever Miami needs him to, then that becomes a maybe, although I personally Durant with his game can get a ring by going through Lebron.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Holy shit is this dude nuts or what? How about responding to what I actually posted you psycho?

Jordan really brought it that game; most important game of his career at the time. Seriously; played his ass off. Even had the announcers saying he looked disinterested and out of it.

Holy sh*t is this dude mentally ret**ded or what? Thinking NORMAL people will take his "dr completely full of sh*t" act seriously? He sits on here, "playing doctor"(something ONLY little kids do) on an NBA forum, instead of talking about the NBA. Thinking somebody other than himself is taking him seriously. Then the dumba** follows that one up with trying to call somebody else a psycho. Holy ******* sh*t. The flat out hypocrisy is strong in this one:lol

Lebron23
07-12-2012, 04:14 AM
(yawn):rolleyes:

You suck.

mrpibb
07-12-2012, 04:14 AM
:oldlol: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=225611

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 04:15 AM
The truth stings like a b***h....doesn't it?:lol

Of course...of course. The clown got hit so hard in my last post, that he HAD TO go call up his ret**ded (get)hitman, lebron23 for backup. (Sarcasm)I'm like so scared right now:roll:

Nero Tulip
07-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Lebron is going to be the opposite of that. He's the guy who's going to win the East by default every season because, to be fair, there is no competition in that conference.

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 04:43 AM
The truth stings like a b***h....doesn't it?:lol

Of course...of course. The clown got hit so hard in my last post, that he HAD TO go call up his ret**ded (get)hitman, lebron23 for backup. (Sarcasm)I'm like so scared right now:roll:

You can't respond to my post and Michael Jordan's game? Are you really incapable of doing so?

Why do you edit one liner posts 15 minutes after?

Anyway, the fact that you're batshit crazy aside; how about you carefully respond to my post about Michael Jordan's game (changing the subject doesn't change the fact that the game did indeed happen) instead of feeding into your need to troll?

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 04:47 AM
Why are you pouting like a little b***h, are you a man or a little girl?:confusedshrug:

You can keep bringing up all kinds of crap all you want to. The fact of the matter is, Lebron NEVER had nothing more serious than a cramp, and he acting like somebody hacked off his leg. Jordan NEVER did any of that cuz it was ALWAYS gametime for him. Lebron doesn't have that mentality, so please stop talking out your a**. I know it's hard cuz it's all you ever do, but at least try it for once.

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 04:51 AM
Why are you pouting like a little b***h, are you a man or a little girl?:confusedshrug:

You can keep bringing up all kinds of crap all you want to. The fact of the matter is, Lebron NEVER had nothing more serious than a cramp, and he acting like somebody hacked off his leg. Jordan NEVER did any of that cuz it was ALWAYS gametime for him. Lebron doesn't have that mentality, so please stop talking out your a**. I know it's hard cuz it's all you ever do, but at least try it for once.

That's not the point.

Jordan had a "quit" game, just like LeBron had against the Celtics. Announcers were saying the same shit. Idiots like you who thought they could predict the future were saying Jordan didn't have what it took to win; the biggest game of his life at the time. A decade later and the same people were talking about Jordan being the greatest player to ever play the game.

You insisted Jordan brought his "A game" every single night. In what moment of that game did he display ANYTHING resembling his "A game"?

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Any point that has to be made by using semantics, like what you're doing right now isn't a point at all. Try harder:rolleyes:

And you wonder why people post links to put you on their ignore list.

Let me break this down for you:

You state: Jordan brought his A game every night - as a reason for LeBron not being able to be compared to Jordan.

I state: The game, the biggest game of his life at the time, where Jordan fell FAR short of his A game...even as far as to say it may have been one of the worst and most odd games of his career.

You following along? I know it's hard to comprehend...don't pull a muscle.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 05:02 AM

You state: Jordan brought his A game every night - as a reason for LeBron not being able to be compared to Jordan.

I state: The game, the biggest game of his life at the time, where Jordan fell FAR short of his A game...even as far as to say it may have been one of the worst and most odd games of his career.

And then you wonder why NOBODY takes your ret**ded "dr completely full of sh*t" act seriously. Keep TRYING(and failing miserably) to play semantics cuz it's CLEAR you have no real point here. Yeah put me on ignore, like you and all the other idiots were supposed to have already done months ago...right? Like I said it's truly is hard for you NOT to talk out your a**, isn't it? Carry on:applause:

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:02 AM

:applause: Any ways LakersReign will probably just start insulting you. Dude gets so mad when people call him out on his bullshit.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 05:04 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Prove it:rolleyes:

(Now watch carefully as he runs away like a scalded dog, since he's really the only person here who's full of sh*t)

Lebron23
07-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Simple Jack owning Lakersreign.

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:09 AM

(Now watch carefully as he runs away like a scalded dog, since he's really the only person here who's full of sh*t)

I don't even have to leave this thread to prove it. The second Simple Jack gave you the MJ stats, you started insulting him and trying to change the subject. Anyways, grab a beer, light up an L, and quit being so mad.

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Clown please.:rolleyes:

You can't find any proof cuz there is none since you made all that up like you usually do....bwink. The take the L crap like you just heard it for the first time is a dead giveaway. Good job good effort:applause:

Yep, now it's time for you to start accusing me of being bwink. Lol how many posters have you said the same thing to? How did I make up the proof when it's clearly in this thread. Hey, you're the one typing that shit, not me.

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Yep now it's time for you to break out the "crazy" gimmick cuz AS USUAL, you made yourself look more pathetic and stupid. Yeah, I'm now supposed to go look for a post I never posted to begin with. But you claim I posted? Keeping in mind, when I asked him to show me this supposed post, he CAN'T. Try harder:rolleyes:

Look at that. The second someone calls you out, you have to throw insults at them.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 05:25 AM
Look at that. The second someone calls you out, you have to throw insults at them.

Look at that. You LOVE to make false accusations, and the minute you're asked to prove it when you OBVIOUSLY have no proof and have no intention of providing any proof, you start with misdirection. Cuz you already exactly how full of sh*t you truly are.....just like bwink...by sheer coincidence:rolleyes:

WockaVodka
07-12-2012, 05:32 AM
I don't even have to leave this thread to prove it. The second Simple Jack gave you the MJ stats, you started insulting him and trying to change the subject. Anyways, grab a beer, light up an L, and quit being so mad.
:lol I'm looking at LakersReign's quotes because he is on my ignore list but man this guy has to be the most unintentionally hilarious person of all-time. I suggest adding him on your ignore list if you haven't done so yet.

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Look at that. You LOVE to make false accusations, and the minute you're asked to prove it when you OBVIOUSLY have no proof and have no intention of providing any proof, you start with misdirection. Cuz you already exactly how full of sh*t you truly are.

So calling someone stupid and pathetic isn't an insult?

WockaVodka
07-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Not going to lie, I ****ing lold reading this part.

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 05:35 AM
Try harder:rolleyes:

ihoopallday
07-12-2012, 05:36 AM
There he go with misdirection:applause:

How's that misdirection when you quoted my post then wrote stupid and pathetic. What, you meant to call someone else that? Anyways, enough trying to reason with you. Goodnight

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 05:38 AM
How's that misdirection when you quoted my post then wrote stupid and pathetic. What, you meant to call someone else that? Anyways, enough trying to reason with you. Goodnight

RUN FORREST(ihoopallday)....RUN!!!!:lol

YOU'RE only running away like a scalded dog cuz YOU insisted on making YOURSELF look stupid with YOUR OWN...BASELESS accusations YOU had no intention of proving. Yeah...I'd run like hell too.:roll:

:applause: Any ways LakersReign will probably just start insulting you. Dude gets so mad when people call him out on his bullshit.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270926&page=5

Sure seemed like a good idea at the time....didn't it?:lol

Nash
07-12-2012, 05:43 AM
Of course Lebron and his team will be the team to beat. No question about it. Lebron is the best player in the world and his team is shaping up to become a dynasty.

Fiasco
07-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Yes, he's going to stop everyone else on his team from winning a ring.

Optimus Prime
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Ugh LeBron Heat bandwagoner kids ... so annoying.:facepalm

Did LeBron stop the Spurs or the Mavs from winning a ring???

Did Jordan ever lose a Finals let alone two???

:kobe:

guy
07-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Game 5, 1989 ECF

People weren't talking about Jordan like that. He had 1 game like that. Lebron has had 5-6 games like that. Huge difference. And even that 1 game arguably wasn't as bad as all of those Lebron games.

dunksby
07-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Up until this year it was everyone else keeping him from winning one though :lol

Sarcastic
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
That's not the point.

Jordan had a "quit" game, just like LeBron had against the Celtics. Announcers were saying the same shit. Idiots like you who thought they could predict the future were saying Jordan didn't have what it took to win; the biggest game of his life at the time. A decade later and the same people were talking about Jordan being the greatest player to ever play the game.

You insisted Jordan brought his "A game" every single night. In what moment of that game did he display ANYTHING resembling his "A game"?

Jordan didn't quit. He was seeing constant triple teams

swag2011
07-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Up until this year it was everyone else keeping him from winning one though :lol

:cheers:

triangleoffense
07-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Oh wait so it was a different person who lost in 2007 and 2011, in usual chokejob form, then?

I don't think Jordan would have been stopped by Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry :facepalm

LakersReign
07-12-2012, 12:17 PM
People weren't talking about Jordan like that. He had 1 game like that. Lebron has had 5-6 games like that. Huge difference. And even that 1 game arguably wasn't as bad as all of those Lebron games.

Pay no attention to Simpleton, cuz it's clear he's not only flat out ret**ded, but also has no idea of what he was talking about. Even though he posts walls of text to try and make it look like he does. That's why Lebron fans will always make themselves look stupid, trying to compare him to Jordan, when there really is no comparison.

ripthekik
07-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't think Jordan would have been stopped by Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry :facepalm
Especially when he has another top 2 SG and top 5 PF in his team. No injury excuse in 2011 either.

Simple Jack
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM

Umm yes they were.

Did you even watch that game?

Quotes from the announcers:

[QUOTE]