PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant annoyed he's playing with Lebron.

dbk123
07-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Kevin durant on whether it bothers him seeing Lebron every day

Kews1
07-14-2012, 08:01 AM
What else would he say...

RoseCity07
07-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Sounding like a jilted lover. Lebron breaks a lot of hearts.

AK47DR91
07-14-2012, 08:19 AM
If he had made an excuse to not participate in the Olympics it would have made him looked more scorn. But here, he's accepting the reality of defeat and using it as a learning process.

noosaman
07-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh wow another pointless headline from the media about its lovechild Durant. Hey hes so humble and he cares so much and he loves the sport so much, he's so unique!

All Net
07-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Would bother anybody to play with somebody who just beat you for the championship which was only a few months ago.

Lebron23
07-14-2012, 09:14 AM

He Got LeBrowned, but they need to play as a team in the Olympics.

Quickening
07-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Sounds like a child.:facepalm

MaxFly
07-14-2012, 09:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Gz724sjAQ

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4392572

:rolleyes:

LBJMVP
07-14-2012, 09:28 AM

how?

i would expect any player to feel the way durant does.

Quickening
07-14-2012, 09:34 AM
how?

i would expect any player to feel the way durant does.

Why whine about it, and cause tension in an Olympic dressing room..

LBJMVP
07-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Why whine about it, and cause tension in an Olympic dressing room..

the reporters asked him

what was he suppose to do, lie?

Story Up
07-14-2012, 09:44 AM
He Got LeBrowned, but they need to play as a team in the Olympics.
Yur such a homo, go buy some old spice for his nuts, they're real sweaty lately.

Quickening
07-14-2012, 09:48 AM
the reporters asked him

what was he suppose to do, lie?

mmm yes... lie to meaningless reporters or mess up chemistry on olympic team.:facepalm

ripthekik
07-14-2012, 10:01 AM
mmm yes... lie to meaningless reporters or mess up chemistry on olympic team.:facepalm
What did you expect him to say?
"Nope, absolutely no problem seeing Lebron. In fact, 3 days after the finals we played football together and had a beer!"
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Then you'd call him out for not being a competitor.

Timmy D. Law
07-14-2012, 10:07 AM
They are too intelligent to let it ruin their way through the Olympic Championship everybody would be bothered playing with the one who just defeated you a pair of months ago, but they are professional people, the emotions have to stay confined in the borders of hotels, lunch room, spare time or wherever outside the basketball court, however inside they will be acting as perfect team mates and do whatever it takes to respect the competition prognostics.

Asukal
07-14-2012, 10:15 AM
This is actually a good thing... You don't want these players saying "hey let's team up and win a championship!". Durant should make Lebron his goal and try to beat him everytime they go against each other.

Quickening
07-14-2012, 10:28 AM
What did you expect him to say?
"Nope, absolutely no problem seeing Lebron. In fact, 3 days after the finals we played football together and had a beer!"
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Then you'd call him out for not being a competitor.

"I am not a child, I don't disllike opponents because they tried to win a game of basketball against my team"... that type of thing.:applause:

ripthekik
07-14-2012, 11:19 AM
"I am not a child, I don't disllike opponents because they tried to win a game of basketball against my team"... that type of thing.:applause:
No heart, no competition. He must be in the NBA for the money.

07-14-2012, 11:24 AM

Just because he doesn't want to play with your favorite player after he lost in the finals doesn't make him a child, you imbecile.

Quickening
07-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Just because he doesn't want to play with your favorite player after he lost in the finals doesn't make him a child, you imbecile.
Actually, it kind of does.:confusedshrug:

50inchvertical
07-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Much ado about nothing, all those guys appear to be getting along just fine.

KG215
07-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I like hearing this. I like that it still bothers him that much a month later just to be around LeBron. You want your best player to be that bothered about losing in the championship; if he wasn't then I'd be worried.

Inactive
07-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Of course it bothers him. He was just defeated by a rival, and now he has to play nice with him every day, when all he wants is a chance to redeem himself. It would bother anyone who's even a little bit competitive. If he let it cause problems on the team, that would be childish, but I'm sure that won't be an issue.

Yung D-Will
07-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Quickening seems to be a fan who embraces the lovely dubby feeling of the Nba these days. Any sign of competitive nature in a player makes him squirm.

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=dbk123]Kevin durant on whether it bothers him seeing Lebron every day

waseem780
07-14-2012, 12:45 PM
basketball personality's have turned boring compared to the past , this is kinda a good thing that durant told the truth instead of complimenting lebron... if this was the 80-90"S it wuldve been "i wanna f*** lebron in the a**" but for 2012 this is alryt

KG215
07-14-2012, 12:50 PM
basketball personality's have turned boring compared to the past , this is kinda a good thing that durant told the truth instead of complimenting lebron... if this was the 80-90"S it wuldve been "i wanna f*** lebron in the a**" but for 2012 this is alryt

Meh...I doubt Bird or Magic would've said much worse if they had to play in the Olympics a month after losing to the other in the Finals.

Jax
07-14-2012, 12:50 PM
This guy is so fake...
We see him all day looking up to Lebron like he's his daddy.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Good, he still feels the Finals loss. That means he's going to amp it up next season. At least we know that at 23, this guy would rather compete, than team up with his rivals.:applause:
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm Stop bringing your LeBron hate into every thread, you ******

Kiddlovesnets
07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Greg Oden annoyed he's seeing Durant's name on web and magazine everywhere, everyday.

ripthekik
07-14-2012, 01:19 PM
:mad: :mad: :cry: :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

EnoughSaid
07-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Did anyone notice the bench during the exhibition game? Durant was on one side with Kobe, while LeBron was on another side chatting it up with CP3. :eek:

EnoughSaid
07-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Good, he still feels the Finals loss. That means he's going to amp it up next season. At least we know that at 23, this guy would rather compete, than team up with his rivals.:applause:

At age 23 LeBron was just coming off an embarrassing loss to the Spurs in the Finals... He stayed for 3 more seasons, carrying the team on his back. GTFO Reigny.

HEAT111
07-14-2012, 01:51 PM

You do realize even Kobe admitted LeBron didn't have any help in Cleveland, right?

There was an interview that he says he knows you can't do it alone but that was because all the players were drafted and what separates Lebron was due to free agency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ch0L5zK_y8

ripthekik
07-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Did anyone notice the bench during the exhibition game? Durant was on one side with Kobe, while LeBron was on another side chatting it up with CP3. :eek:
Of course. Lebron would have asked Durant to team up with him in 2017 :confusedshrug:

pauk
07-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Pretty normal, mainly because they teamed up / started playing like almost immediately after the Finals... Durant & Lebron have been great friends since a while back, but it still is boiling inside because you are such a basketball competitor...

AK47DR91
07-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Would bother anybody to play with somebody who just beat you for the championship which was only a few months ago.
You got a short attention span or something? Finals ended less than a month ago (3 weeks ago to be exact). :lol

HEAT111
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
You got a short attention span or something? Finals ended less than a month ago (3 weeks ago to be exact). :lol

:lol :lol :roll: :roll:

DKLaker
07-14-2012, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=dbk123]Kevin durant on whether it bothers him seeing Lebron every day

iguana
07-14-2012, 02:40 PM
arent these two like best friends?

knickswin
07-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Oh wow another pointless headline from the media about its lovechild Durant. Hey hes so humble and he cares so much and he loves the sport so much, he's so unique!

yeah, i'm really sick of this crap with him too.

he's a talented basketball player who probably isn't a huge jerk in real life. the way the media slobs on his knob you'd think he deserves a nobel peace prize.

Rainwound
07-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Oh wow another pointless headline from the media about its lovechild Durant. Hey hes so humble and he cares so much and he loves the sport so much, he's so unique! Awww did da wittle baby get his pwecious wittle feelings hurt? Grow the f**k up. If it was Kevin Love getting media attention you would be jerking off all over your keyboard.

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 03:27 PM
At age 23 LeBron was just coming off an embarrassing loss to the Spurs in the Finals... He stayed for 3 more seasons, carrying the team on his back. GTFO Reigny.

The truth really does hurt.....doesn't it?:lol

You mean that championship team that sucked so bad he HAD TO leave Cleveland, according to FAKE Cavs fan like you....that team? Sure seemed like a good idea at the time....didn't it?:roll:

RRR3
07-14-2012, 03:43 PM
The truth really does hurt.....doesn't it?:lol

You mean that championship team that sucked so bad he HAD TO leave Cleveland, according to FAKE Cavs fan like you....that team? Sure seemed like a good idea at the time....didn't it?:roll:
How many games did that team without LeBron? :confusedshrug:

triangleoffense
07-14-2012, 03:46 PM
So far: 1 finals win

2 finals debacles (1 complete meltdown)

1-2

Sure broke a lot of hearts huh!

RRR3
07-14-2012, 03:47 PM
So far: 1 finals win

2 finals debacles (1 complete meltdown)

1-2

Sure broke a lot of hearts huh!
Seems like he broke yours:lol

RRR3
07-14-2012, 03:50 PM
How many times did FAKE Cavs fans like you say those same teams were going to win a title with Lebron?:hammerhead:
I've never been a Cavs fan and I've never gone around stating LBJ would win as a fact. :confusedshrug: And you still didn't answer my question stop avoiding it:no:

strifed169
07-14-2012, 03:55 PM
All I could picture is Lelbron, and lol @ kobe getting in the picture, sounds like an episode of MVPuppets

RRR3
07-14-2012, 03:59 PM
...is really all he can think of to say now as he's warming up to haul a**....as usual. We already know you weren't a real Cavs fan ret**d, hence the words F-A-K-E Cavs fan. Thanks for confirming that:facepalm
Wow, Reigny is too petrified to even ATTEMPT to answer my question! :applause: :applause: :applause: Reigny=GOAT GAWD of Cowardice :bowdown: :bowdown:

WockaVodka
07-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Just because they shook hands or hugged after the game/finals doesn't mean they're best friends.

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Wow, Reigny is too petrified to even ATTEMPT to answer my question! :applause: :applause: :applause: Reigny=GOAT GAWD of Cowardice :bowdown: :bowdown:

The truth stings like a b***h....doesn't it?:lol

Just gotta love it how the same clown who ALWAYS...NEEDS backup from "sock puppets" cuz he's dumb enough to think they're real people tries to call somebody else a coward:roll: :roll: :roll:

rrr3 = GOAT of sheer mind boggling stupidity:oldlol:

RRR3
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM

Just gotta love it how the same clown who ALWAYS...NEEDS backup from "sock puppets" cuz he's dumb enough to think they're real people tries to call somebody else a coward:roll: :roll: :roll:

Answer my question.

Smoke117
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM

LakersReign...you are one of the dumbest mother ****ers on this board, so you have nothing to say about anyone.

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Answer my question.

Learn how to read

AND....right on cue...he runs away, cryin' like a little b***h, for his "sock puppets." Big surprise:hammerhead:

(Sarcasm)oooooo.....I'm like....so..........scared:sleeping

RRR3
LakersReign...you are THE dumbest mother ****er in the history of the universe, so you have nothing to say about anyone.
Fixed for you:cheers: Don't give him so much credit:lol

WockaVodka
LakersReign...you are one of the dumbest mother ****ers on this board, so you have nothing to say about anyone.
:oldlol:

I have him on my ignore list for a reason.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Learn how to read
I asked you "how many games did the Cavs win w/o LeBron?"

You replied "how many times did FAKE Cavs fans like you say those same teams were going to win a title with Lebron?"

:coleman: That's not answering my question.

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 04:10 PM

You replied "how many times did FAKE Cavs fans like you say those same teams were going to win a title with Lebron?"

AND....I asked you how many times did FAKE Cavs fans like you say those same Cavs teams would win titles with Lebron. Your response was your sock puppets.

That's being ret**ded like you ALWAYS are

RRR3
07-14-2012, 04:12 PM
AND....I asked you how many times did FAKE Cavs fans like you say those same Cavs teams would win titles with Lebron. Your response was your sock puppets.

That's being ret**ded like you ALWAYS are
And I told you I was NEVER a Cavs fan and never said that LBJ would win a title as a fact. Do I have to repeat myself until you are able to grasp something so simple? :wtf:

RRR3
07-14-2012, 04:15 PM
DUHHH DUHHH DURRR! DAHHH DUHHH DURRRR LEBWONYTES DURRR DURR DURR DERRRRR I WUV KOBEEEEEEE!!! DURRR HURRR DURRRR!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :facepalm

LakersReign
07-14-2012, 04:16 PM
The truth stings like a b***h....AGAIN....huh?:lol

jbot
07-14-2012, 04:17 PM
yep.

pauk
07-14-2012, 04:22 PM

Its just a from a basketball competitors point of view... i mean he lost 4 games in a row in the Finals to Lebron, his dream got crushed and its his first time it got crushed like that as he never got any closer to that championship, he got very emotional and started crying... next thing you know you have to play with that guy who murdured your team a very short time after, everyday... They are friends, its nothing personal, just a bit awkward on the court at first...

Bandito
07-14-2012, 04:26 PM

I know this is gonna bite me in the a$$ but how many injuries they had that same year lebron left the team? Because I remember it was a lot.

ukballer
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
It's good to hear him be honest about the situation. It doesn't mean in any way that they're not friends. Far from it. From what I've heard and from seeing their off-season workout vids on Youtube before last season, they're good friends now. But that doesn't stop the competitor in him. It's nothing personal against LeBron.

I love beating my friends at anything. Sports, video games. :lol I get pissed when I lose too. Comparing that to losing an NBA Final is bogus I know, but you get the drift...

Joshumitsu
07-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Good.

That shows how much of a fighter Durant is. He's like Larry or MJ (both of them). He doesn't want to join up with his rivals. He wants to beat them.

Now, the Thunder need to trade Harden+2013 1st rounder for LaMarcus Aldridge.

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Answer my question.

Going to answer your question since you are so fond in hearing an answer. No, they would not be a playoff team or serious contender. Now, to put in perspective:

Would the 09' Lakers be a playoff team or contender without Kobe?
Would the 10' Lakers be a playoff team or contender without Kobe?
Would the 11' Mavs' be a playoff team or contender without Dirk?
Would the 05 Spurs be a playoff team or contender without Duncan?

Bottom-line, you can't say for sure and realistically looking at it tells you those teams wouldn't make it. Any speculation at making it sound plausible is borderline retarded. Also, to think that during the good Cav days, 2007-2010 the Cavs were always the favorites per ESPN to win every single series as they progressed through the playoffs says a lot about the role players and how that team as a whole played, anchored by Lebron James.

...:cry: :cry: :cry:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 05:15 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :facepalm
:oldlol:

Lakertard going around in circles, derp, derp.

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 05:29 PM
It seems like someone with no self-respect is mad.....why u mad son?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Back slaving over my replies, bro? Have some self respect and do it on your alt, Reigny.

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Back slaving over my replies, bro? Have some self respect and do it on your alt.

If all you got is saying my line and accusing me of using alts....what more can I say. Isn't that not having some self-respect? I cut you soo deep you can't never reason properly when addressing me...no surprise. Might as well ask Bwink the clown for back up...I too got him exiled.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 05:41 PM
what more can I say.

Here's a suggestion: Restrain yourself and don't say anything at all.

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Here's a suggestion: Restrain yourself and don't say anything at all.

Gotta live with reality son....snap back into this world.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Gotta live with reality son....snap back into this world.

Once they see W's pilling up they'll do a 360 turn like usual...:roll: :roll:

Yep. That you do Reigny. :oldlol:

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Yep. That you do Reigny. :oldlol:

Too desperate son......going back to a thread completely unrelated to quote a funny mistake of mine...to which you actually quickly jumped and replied. That's called being desperate when all else is lost. Might as well shoot yourself if that's all you got. It's like a 360 turn, back where we started......I do love that you took the time to search for the thread to reply an all - the dedication, must mean something to you. As for Lakerreign, he must be laughing to death......got no problem with it, keep saying it all you want. Won't make it true, like I said, get back to this world and face the reality that I am too deep inside your head.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Too desperate son......going back to a thread completely unrelated to quote a funny mistake of mine...to which you actually quickly jumped and replied. That's called being desperate when all else is lost. Might as well shoot yourself if that's all you got. It's like a 360 turn, back where we started......I do love that you took the time to search for the thread to reply an all - the dedication, must mean something to you. As for Lakerreign, he must be laughing to death....
:sleeping

You bore me kid. Have fun doing 360's on your head.

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Desperate with no self-respect. Should have given up at that Gasol thread before you got embarrassed son....since then you haven't been the same. Still got the guts to show face in Laker/Kobe related threads. No self-respect like all the other clowns....all said.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 07:34 PM
ThickernTroller is the only one dumb enough to agree with reigny on ISH :roll:

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 07:43 PM
ThickernTroller is the only one dumb enough to agree with reigny on ISH :roll:

Care to explain?

If anything the last time I checked it was you getting all mad and worked up when Pauk gets punked. Moreover going as far to say he actually makes sense in his fanaticism for Lebron. You of all people should not be talking on this board, less daring to take a shot at me......you're too fun thou, I know you like to troll.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Care to explain?

If anything the last time I checked it was you getting all mad and worked up when Pauk gets punked. Moreover going as far to say he actually makes sense in his fanaticism for Lebron. You of all people should not be talking on this board, less daring to take a shot at me......you're too fun thou, I know you like to troll.
I said Pauk makes sense when he's not talking about LeBron. :coleman:

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I said Pauk makes sense when he's not talking about LeBron. :coleman:

Meaning his irrational hate for Kobe Bryant and the Lakers...please boy, I know you get horny when Pauk creates the threads y'all don't dare to create...he takes the heat for the stupidity you all share. Do not deny you agree and defend him in Lebron threads...the Pacer series...the Jazz game meltdown, on and on and on....multiple times over. The line's always, "Pauk is at least truthful and factual" when dissing on Lakerreign......your obsession with him thou.....starting to become gay-like..

RRR3
07-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Meaning his irrational hate for Kobe Bryant and the Lakers...please boy, I know you get horny when Pauk creates the threads y'all don't dare to create...he takes the heat for the stupidity you all share. Do not deny you agree and defend him in Lebron threads...the Pacer series...the Jazz game meltdown, on and on and on....multiple times over. The line's always, Pauk is at least truthful and factual when dissing on Lakerreign......your obsession with him thou....
You must be retarded. I called LeBron "Lechoke" after that game and made a thread about it IIRC. :biggums: :coleman: :facepalm

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 08:04 PM
You must be retarded. I called LeBron "Lechoke" after that game and made a thread about it IIRC. :biggums: :coleman: :facepalm

Exactly...that's another story thou...being a bandwagoner. Anyway are we changing channels now, from Pauk's love to you being a bandwagoner - both are not mutually exclusive. Another topic that's got an extensive history....your pick. You're too flawed son.....remember RRR3.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Exactly...that's another story thou...being a bandwagoner. Anyway are we changing channels now, from Pauk's love to you being a bandwagoner, another topic that's got an extensive history....your pick. You're too flawed son.....remember RRR3.
You're such a ****ing little pha.ggot :oldlol: I don't even know why I waste time with your gay ass go jack off to kobe you sick little freak :facepalm @ you calling anyone a bandwagoner when you d!ckride d-wade and call yourself a "lakers fan" :roll:

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 08:07 PM
You're such a ****ing little pha.ggot :oldlol: I don't even know why I waste time with your gay ass go jack off to kobe you sick little freak :facepalm @ you calling anyone a bandwagoner when you d!ckride d-wade and call yourself a "lakers fan" :roll:

Too mad..too easy. Like I said, I wonder why you tried to take a shot at me.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Too mad..too easy. Like I said, I wonder why you tried to take a jab.
Do you speak english? Seriously, you don't even type right. :oldlol: I'm done here

PickernRoller
07-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Do you speak english? Seriously, you don't even type right. :oldlol: I'm done here

Another desperate clown running for the gates. How many times have we been here before...you got nothing son, nothing.

ripthekik
07-15-2012, 01:37 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
son is mad as fukk

TheeBeast
07-15-2012, 02:14 AM
http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/07/11/oly-lebron-7-11-art-gt4i5e2b-12oly-bask-preview-jpg-jpg.jpg

Damn, a picture says a thousand words....

PyrrhusX
07-15-2012, 02:47 AM
http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/07/11/oly-lebron-7-11-art-gt4i5e2b-12oly-bask-preview-jpg-jpg.jpg

Damn, a picture says a thousand words....

What? Kobe looking bored as ****? :lol :lol :lol

LakersReign
07-15-2012, 04:15 AM

rrr3 + the post above = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc:lol

AlonzoGOAT
07-15-2012, 04:23 AM
rrr3 + the post above = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc:lol

That would be your pm to immortal :applause:

LakersReign
07-15-2012, 04:25 AM
Struck a nerve(rrr3/sock puppets) on that one....AGAIN....huh?:lol

Legends66NBA7
07-15-2012, 06:59 AM
LakersReign, RRR3, and PickernRoller ruined another thread with dumb shit again.

Good job.

LakersReign
07-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Hypocrite much?:rolleyes:

This is exactly why I:roll:watching you and your ex-boyfriend turn on each other:lol

Legends66NBA7
07-15-2012, 07:03 AM
a bandwagoner when you d!ckride d-wade and call yourself a "lakers fan"

So Laker fans aren't allowed to homer Wade ?

Noted. What a crime on humanity.