PDA

View Full Version : "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." - Skip Bayless

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 12:57 PM
How does he get away with this shit? Because I'm talking about it....

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/224184526719565825

Kyrie couldn't beat Kobe 1-on-1 just b/c Kobe 5 inches taller, stronger. BUT NOT MENTALLY TOUGHER. Reason I love Kyrie: BELIEVES could win.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 12:58 PM
LeBron won a ring, and now Skip is a Kobe hater? :confusedshrug: Dafuq:biggums:

unbreakable
07-14-2012, 12:59 PM
LMAO if Kobe wasnt mentally tough and full of false confidence he'd be jerry stackhouse aka he wouldnt have any rings

:biggums:

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Skip knows he can't call out LeBron because of his season and playoff run.

He is switching to Kobe, the easier target. Cmon Skip..

irondarts
07-14-2012, 01:01 PM
lol

RRR3
07-14-2012, 01:01 PM

How is Kobe easy? He has 5 rings and a shit ton of individual awards. Plus he's old and not in his prime anyways.

nathanjizzle
07-14-2012, 01:02 PM
why are you quoting words that skip didnt say?

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-14-2012, 01:02 PM

How is the guy with 5 rings and 5th all time in scoring an easy target? :oldlol:

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
why are you quoting words that skip didnt say?
Because I summarized it. At the core, that is exactly what Skip said.

Derrick Rose is such a fitting avatar for you. You have no reading comprehension skills. Are you 16 or something? Real question.

swag2011
07-14-2012, 01:04 PM
is he f*ckin serious lol? Please tell me that's a joke. I guess now that Lebron got a ring he's switching to Kobe? After he spent the entire year, pretty much saying how he loves Kobe and blah blah blah?

Is there anybody more mentally tough in the league besides Kobe? Garnett is the ONLY one that's on par with mentally toughness lol.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 01:05 PM
is he f*ckin serious lol? Please tell me that's a joke. I guess now that Lebron got a ring he's switching to Kobe? After he spent the entire year, pretty much saying how he loves Kobe and blah blah blah?

Is there anybody more mentally tough in the league besides Kobe? Garnett is the ONLY one that's on par with mentally toughness lol.

Duncan, Cp3, Rondo, Dirk too

TeamLAC
07-14-2012, 01:09 PM

:biggums: Dirk, CP3, and Rondo...

NumberSix

I've never seen Kobe as a mentally tough person. I've viewed him as a person very desperately trying to prove something. I see Tim Duncan as a mentally tougher person who's ego isn't so delicate than it can't handle admitting that he's past his prime.

Ikill
i dont know if he mentally tougher than Kobe but Kyrie is crazy mentally tough he was the clutchest player in the NBA as a 19 year old rookie.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 01:10 PM

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_mario_chalmers.jpg:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It's A VC3!!!
07-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Skip needs to be shot and not just fired for the stupidity he spews.
Has Kyrie ever had to hold to ball at the end of a finals game and take the last shot to tie the Game up? Has Kyrie ever played the celtics in the finals and be asked to score 30-40 a game. Has Kyrie ever had to endure phil Jackson for a decade as a coach. Kobe, along with a very select few, is the exact definition of mental thoughness.

I am reading posts indicating that tweet was taken out of context a bit. Whatever though.

3peated
07-14-2012, 01:13 PM
mentally tougher than a guy who played amazing while going back and fourth to court on a rape charge? get outa here

pegasus
07-14-2012, 01:17 PM
i dont know if he mentally tougher than Kobe but Kyrie is crazy mentally tough he was the clutchest player in the NBA as a 19 year old rookie.
I love Kyrie's game, and I think he's got a superstar potential, but him being a clutch player in his rookie season playing for a lottery team is not enough to call him "crazy mentally tough". We gotta wait and see until he does that at the end of meaningful games, when there is a lot more to lose.

I believe he will do even better, but he is the only one who can prove it.

BuffaloBill
07-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Kyrie would lose because Kobe is better. Being mentally tough doesn't really mean anything.

Rnbizzle
07-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Kyrie would lose because Kobe is better. Being mentally tough doesn't really mean anything.
:applause:

F*ck mental toughness if you can't play ball.

TeamLAC
07-14-2012, 01:28 PM
+1
/Thread
:applause:

Punpun
07-14-2012, 01:28 PM
I've never seen Kobe as a mentally tough person. I've viewed him as a person very desperately trying to prove something. I see Tim Duncan as a mentally tougher person who's ego isn't so delicate than it can't handle admitting that he's past his prime.

>Court on monday
>12 threes on thursday

Are you serious ?

:yaohappy:

jlip
07-14-2012, 01:30 PM

Playing arm chair psychologist in the manner of Skip, I would say that his Kyrie's mental toughness > than Kobe's statement has nothing to do with Kobe at all. It's a veiled attempt to yet degrade Lebron by boosting the new star who plays for Lebron's former team. Kobe is just collateral damage caught in the crossfire.

(WOW...That analysis does sound like a "Skipism".)

Meticode
07-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Skip Bayless, smoking crack again.

chazzy
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
I think he's saying that the reasons why Kyrie would lose isn't because of some mental advantage, but because of the physical one. Not implying that Kyrie is mentally tougher.

goldcrow
07-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Skip gets paid to troll, wow whatta job.

iamgine
07-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Kyrie hasn't faced the kind of excruciating pressure like Kobe had.

BoutPractice
07-14-2012, 02:22 PM
That guy doesn't deserve quotation marks.
They should replace it with something like !bs alert!

stax
07-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Skip earning that dough. GOAT troll. :applause:

REACTION
07-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Playing arm chair psychologist in the manner of Skip, I would say that his Kyrie's mental toughness > than Kobe's statement has nothing to do with Kobe at all. It's a veiled attempt to yet degrade Lebron by boosting the new star who plays for Lebron's former team. Kobe is just collateral damage caught in the crossfire.

(WOW...That analysis does sound like a "Skipism".)

Holy shit, I didn't realize that until now. It's an indirect attack on LeBron. That sly Skip. :oldlol:

DKLaker
07-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Skip is ratings GOLD for ESPN, he doesn't actually believe the crap he says but we all tune into the show for the debate.......pure genius!!!!!

wang4three
07-14-2012, 02:33 PM
As Mark Cuban would say, "speaking in vague generalities."

NumberSix
07-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Skip is ratings GOLD for ESPN, he doesn't actually believe the crap he says but we all tune into the show for the debate.......pure genius!!!!!
Their ratings are actually really bad.

Punpun
07-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Yep. Ever since The NFL ended, the ratings have gone down.

TheAnchorman
07-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Whenever Skip Bayless talks it literally makes me want to vomit, not just because of the shit he says but because he gives the impression that he actually BELIEVES what he says. Either that or he is just putting on an amazing troll act.

RedBlackAttack
07-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Either he is grossly overestimating Kobe's height or underestimating Kyrie's... Or he is just really bad at math. Five inches taller?

Kyrie is 6'3.5" and Kobe is 6'6".

6 - 3.5 = 2.5

Vienceslav
07-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Yep. Ever since The NFL ended, the ratings have gone down.
Well it

9erempiree
07-14-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't think Skip believes what he is saying and he is saying it for ratings.

What respectful journalist would say something like that and still have a job?

PleezeBelieve
07-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Ummm... what's the problem with what he said?

It's true.

Taking it further, is it so outrageous to admit Kyrie is the better player than Kobe right now? I get the feeling Skip wanted to say yes to that question but didn't want to take away from his overall point that Kyrie's will to win is greater than Kobe's as witnessed by the YouTube video where Kobe seemed nervous and disheveled by the mere thought of playing Kyrie one on one.

And really, no one has ever seen Kobe that defensive on video before. He seemed shook. But why? Why was Kobe so animated? If Kyrie had just embarrassed you on a viral video, why wouldn't you want to put the "kid" in his place... unless you were scared, right? Which case I could see someone acting just like Kobe on the video. Full of bluster on the outside but feelings of cowardness within.

Bandito
07-14-2012, 03:44 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_mario_chalmers.jpg:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
what is it with you and you're strange man-love of this guy?:lol

9erempiree
07-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Ummm... what's the problem with what he said?

It's true.

Taking it further, is it so outrageous to admit Kyrie is the better player than Kobe right now? I get the feeling Skip wanted to say yes to that question but didn't want to take away from his overall point that Kyrie's will to win is greater than Kobe's as witnessed by the YouTube video where Kobe seemed nervous and disheveled by the mere thought of playing Kyrie one on one.

And really, no one has ever seen Kobe that defensive on video before. He seemed shook. But why? Why was Kobe so animated? If Kyrie had just embarrassed you on a viral video, why wouldn't you want to put the "kid" in his place... unless you were scared, right? Which case I could see someone acting just like Kobe on the video. Full of bluster on the outside but feelings of cowardness within.

I will disagree and the video didn't show anything but two people bickering back and forth. It didn't show Kobe being "shook" or showed the urine running down Kyrie's socks.

You are going to tell me one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the game is going to be "shook"?

Like I said, they never showed the urine that was streaming down Kyrie's legs.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 03:46 PM
what is it with you and you're strange man-love of this guy? Then again there are a lot of lebron and Kobe man-love here so now that I think about it is not that strange.
He's awesome. :rockon:

9erempiree
07-14-2012, 03:50 PM
I like Kyrie as a player too but if they want to say Kyrie's is mentally tougher than Kobe....it's cool.

Kyrie's a good dude and that's the only thing you can compliment him on and that he's more mentally tougher than Kobe.

Not that he's a better player, better scorer, better defender or one of the all time greats....but he's better in the mental department....lol...ok. At this point in his career that's all they can say about Kyrie when they are trying to compare him to Kobe.

NumberSix
07-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Skip is the Nancy Grace of sports. He's just ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous.

ClutchOver9000
07-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Skip Bayless = GOAT troll

WockaVodka
07-14-2012, 03:59 PM
I hate it when people talk about the mental aspect of the game or the clutch gene. There is a reason why they go to the team's best player at the end of the games and it's not because they all have the clutch gene it is because they are the best players.

The better player would win between those two and the better player is Kobe Bryant.

9erempiree
07-14-2012, 04:01 PM
This will not be a pretty game. A grown man like Kobe, who's a very nasty player, very physical and aggressive will destroy a teenager. Just one of these dirty and nasty player like Stockton, Bird, Magic and Isiah type.

You cannot put men up against boys.

I am afraid it might get personal and Kobe might pop him with an elbow...equivalent to what Shaq did to Bynum.

I hope this doesn't happen for Kyrie's sake.

jbot
07-14-2012, 04:19 PM
why is he still on tv? i can't stand this guy.

WockaVodka
07-14-2012, 04:19 PM
why is he still on tv? i can't stand this guy.
Profit.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Personally, I don't mind Skip.. and I hope he does "turn on Kobe". In recent years he seems like he's been far too complacent given the lack of media scrutiny and winning 2 additional rings sans Shaq. Anything to motivate Kobe is a good thing.

Also.. Notice how it's always undercover LeBron dick suckers like this clown that's always posting Skip Bayless content.. you're doing exactly what he wants.

pauk
07-14-2012, 04:37 PM
What the hell? I think thats first time i ever heard Skip bash Kobe....

Now even Kobe fans can for once agree that this Skip guy needs a brain operation :D

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Also.. Notice how it's always undercover LeBron dick suckers like this clown that's always posting Skip Bayless content.. you're doing exactly what he wants.

Did you even read the OP where I addressed that I'm doing what he wants? It's still entertaining none the less. Sick of Dwightmare threads, let's get a good laugh in.

Also :lol me being a LeBron dick sucker.

Anybody who respects LBJ's game is a dick sucker apparently. Sit down, son.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
What the hell? I think thats first time i ever heard Skip bash Kobe....

Now even Kobe fans can for once agree that this Skip guy needs a brain operation :D Way to give away your age here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/060508

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Did you even read the OP where I addressed that I'm doing what he wants? It's still entertaining none the less. Sick of Dwightmare threads, let's get a good laugh in.

Also :lol me being a LeBron dick sucker.

Anybody who respects LBJ's game is a dick sucker apparently. Sit down, son.
I've seen your posts long enough to know that you're nothing more than an unemployed, uneducated, birdchested somalian kid living with his parents that sucks on LeBron's dick. Wara, hooyada eyo abaaha wass.

Mach_3
07-14-2012, 04:50 PM
:biggums: Dirk, CP3, and Rondo...
Dude Rondo dislocated his arm in a playoff game and came back in the same game, it doesn't get more mentally tough then that

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 04:51 PM
@Immortal24
Nah b, attending UMD and living on my own. Graduating this year and heading off to grad school at the U of M.

Wara, hooyada eyo abaaha wass.

LOL. i'm not gonna lie, didn't expect you to know some Somali.

Mach_3
07-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Also all u ISH trolls better be takin notes from this man right here. GOAT Troll

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: SkipdaGAWD

swag2011
07-14-2012, 04:57 PM
@Immortal24
Nah b, attending UMD and living on my own. Graduating this year and heading off to grad school at the U of M.

LOL. i'm not gonna lie, didn't expect you to know some Somali.

University of Maryland? go terps! :rockon:

Ikill
07-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Personally, I don't mind Skip.. and I hope he does "turn on Kobe". In recent years he seems like he's been far too complacent given the lack of media scrutiny and winning 2 additional rings sans Shaq. Anything to motivate Kobe is a good thing.

I ****INg hate undercover Lebron dickriders easily the worst type of poster they disgust me.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 05:01 PM
University of Maryland? go terps! :rockon:

Haha, nope. Gophers. University of Minnesota.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 05:05 PM
@Immortal24
Alright, I'll play along.. even though it's pretty clear that you're a mental midget C student.. so whats your major?

LOL. i'm not gonna lie, didn't expect you to know some Somali. Don't watch that. :coleman:

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I ****INg hate undercover Lebron dickriders easily the worst type of poster they disgust me.
Ditto.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Alright, I'll play along.. even though it's pretty clear that you're a mental midget C student.. so whats your major?

Don't watch that. :coleman:

Double major in Urban Planning and Geographic Information Systems(satellite technology, mapping).

My plan right now is working with lightrail infrastructure because it's blowing up. Metropolitan areas across the U.S. are expanding on rail, part of the reason being the U.S. already has very nice rail system already set in place from over a century ago. High speed rail state-to-state will be huge.

I finished my internship with my city a few months ago and it killed my taste for being a city planner. Can't stand the beuracracy in that shit. My old boss gave me a lot of numbers for when I move back to Minneapolis to try and get a internship with MetroTransit (Minnesota's rail transit). My first plan is to finish my master's though. I'm already working too much just to pay for school. 3.4 GPA, not the best but I'm not sweating it. I should be able to get into my Master's program which is transportation planning and economic development without any issues.

My turn. Since you're clearly projecting your shitty life onto others, what do you do?

:kobe:

get these NETS
07-14-2012, 05:21 PM
don't know whether skip said it or not...but however you feel about kobe..

don't lose credibility by buying into him not being mentally tough

we've all seen players choke in big moments and NEVER recover...

nick anderson was a decent player before bricking freethrows in finals against rockets....not the same guy AFTER that

peja stojakovich airballed WIDE open 3 in playoffs against lakers...never was the same

Kobe airballed shots in pivotal playoff game as a rook.... and it didn't defeat him

love kobe or hate him, don't MAKE up shit that isn't true...

Cherry Picker
07-14-2012, 05:25 PM
wallahi

KenneBell
07-14-2012, 05:25 PM
:roll:

When Kyrie gets on NBA 1st Teams and drops 40+ points in playoff games flying back and forth from court while his life and marriage are in limbo then we'll talk. Now that's being mentally tough.

pauk
07-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Way to give away your age here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/060508

Thing is i am not such a big fan of Skip hence avoiding anything that has to do with him.... but that article was surprisingly decent by Skips standards.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Double major in Urban Planning and Geographic Information Systems (satellite technology, mapping).

My turn. Since you're clearly projecting your shitty life onto others, what do you do?
:kobe:

Impressive.. no, not really.. but congrats on not being a complete bum and doing something with your life - assuming what you stated is true.

At the bold: I'm not projecting anything, son.. and matter of fact, don't watch that. :coleman:

pauk
07-14-2012, 05:32 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/23wsk6g.gif

Kujo
07-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Skip likes Kobe a lot, more than LBJ, but he's been on Kobe's case since that game 2 debacle against OKC, when they blew that 7 point lead with 2 minutes left. He blamed Kobe for that loss, and rightfully so. He also doesn't think Kobe has much left in the tank.

This is just Skip being Skip. Calling Kyre more mentally tough Kobe is laughable. :roll:

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Impressive.. no, not really.. but congrats on not being a complete bum and doing something with your life - assuming what you stated is true.

At the bold: I'm not projecting anything, son.. and matter of fact, don't watch that. :coleman:
Gotta love homies who talk mad shit like you. Like I said, you're my son. I'll throw you a twenty on your birthday lil guy. :kobe:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't think Skip was calling Kyrie "mentally tougher". What he was saying is that Kobe would beat him with his height, not by being....mentally tougher.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I think he's saying that the reasons why Kyrie would lose isn't because of some mental advantage, but because of the physical one. Not implying that Kyrie is mentally tougher.

Exactly

get these NETS
07-14-2012, 06:14 PM
talking shit doesn't make one mentally tough

ever since fab five, EVERY clown runs their trap on the playground..whether they can play or not

kyrie played for a bad franchise..and a bad team...no expectations, zero pressure

infinitely more pressure on kobe than kyrie has EVER felt in his life

fact that people don't see the difference makes me cringe.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Gotta love homies who talk mad shit like you. Like I said, you're my son. I'll throw you a twenty on your birthday lil guy. :kobe:
I'm not one of the "homies", and don't act like you're not C student talking a weak sauce major in a community college. Also don't celebrate birthdays (pagan ritual), but thanks for the nice gesture kid.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're an undercover LeBron stan making another Bayless thread. Get off of the mans dick.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm not one of the "homies", and don't act like you're not C student talking a weak sauce major in a community college. Also don't celebrate birthdays (pagan ritual), but thanks for the nice gesture kid.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're an undercover LeBron stan making another Bayless thread. Get off of the mans dick.

You're grounded. Go to your room.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 07:48 PM
You're grounded. Go to your room. Is that how you parents deal with you? Soft. I'd get my belt and set you straight son.

http://www.stuffnigerianpeoplelike.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/chrisscared.gif

Don't fight it, it'll only make it worse.. take it, boy.

raprap
07-14-2012, 07:51 PM
What has Kyrie done? Kid got an ego. That's it. He hasn't done shit yet.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 07:52 PM

http://cdn2.maxim.com/maxim/files/2010/07/02/whole-foods/WholeFoods_Elitist_l.jpg

RedBlackAttack
07-14-2012, 07:59 PM
talking shit doesn't make one mentally tough

ever since fab five, EVERY clown runs their trap on the playground..whether they can play or not

kyrie played for a bad franchise..and a bad team...no expectations, zero pressure

infinitely more pressure on kobe than kyrie has EVER felt in his life

fact that people don't see the difference makes me cringe.

The fact that people are reacting so strongly to a completely benign comment made by one guy to another when they obviously joke around with each other makes me cringe. It is mind-numbing that people (including Skip) are still talking about it and/or making it a big deal. Kobe said in an interview before this that he messes with Kyrie about playing "just two games" at Duke and about having never seen him play until the scrimmage. Who cares?

My god.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 08:07 PM
The fact that people are reacting so strongly to a completely benign comment made by one guy to another when they obviously joke around with each other makes me cringe. It is mind-numbing that people (including Skip) are still talking about it and/or making it a big deal. Kobe said in an interview before this that he messes with Kyrie about playing "just two games" at Duke and about having never seen him play until the scrimmage. Who cares?

My god.
kobe stans are insecure. You should remember that from the days you guys had LBJ.

jstern
07-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Kobe is an easier target now. The way he choked against the Thunder & getting sweaped by Dallas the previous season. Add to the fact that Lebron just won the FMVP, Kobe is definitely the easier target now for Skip. Plus how insecure Kobe has been in his interviews the past few days, it makes sense.

Heavincent
07-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Kobe is an easier target now. The way he choked against the Thunder & getting sweaped by Dallas the previous season. Add to the fact that Lebron just won the FMVP, Kobe is definitely the easier target now for Skip. Plus how insecure Kobe has been in his interviews the past few days, it makes sense.

Top 10 player all time with 5 rings...

Yeah, easy target.

stallionaire
Is that how you parents deal with you? Soft. I'd get my belt and set you straight son.

http://www.stuffnigerianpeoplelike.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/chrisscared.gif

Don't fight it, it'll only make it worse.. take it, boy.

Lol, my mom would use VCR wires to whip me. Wish I got the belt treatment. Those wires are thick and thin so I'd always bleed :cry:

ImmortalD24
kobe stans are insecure. You should remember that from the days you guys had LBJ.
Not sure why you're singling out Kobe stans here.. when the OP himself is a LeBron stan pushing this thread.

Go read my initial post if you want a "Kobe stan" perspective. I'll save you the time.. I wouldn't mind someone like Skip putting the fire back into the Kobe. I feel these days Kobe is in that "nothing to prove" mode. He's losing his edge unfortunately.

Lol, my mom would use VCR wires to whip me. Wish I got the belt treatment. Those wires are thick and thin so I'd always bleed :cry: See, there's your problem.. Tell hooyo to sit back, relax, and let a grown man set this cunugaan straight.

RRR3
07-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Not sure why you're singling out Kobe stans here.. when the OP himself is a LeBron stan pushing this thread.

Go read my initial post if you want a "Kobe stan" perspective. I'll save you the time.. I wouldn't mind someone like Skip putting the fire back into the Kobe. I feel these days Kobe is in that "nothing to prove" mode. He's losing his edge unfortunately.
When did I call you a Kobe stan? Calm down.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 08:19 PM
This Immortal kid is so protective over Kobe.

Bro, this thread isn't a knock on Kobe. We all know Skip is talking out of his ass. Relax. Grab your inhaler, son. It's in the kitchen cupboard.

nathanjizzle
07-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Because I summarized it. At the core, that is exactly what Skip said.

Derrick Rose is such a fitting avatar for you. You have no reading comprehension skills. Are you 16 or something? Real question.

when you quote someone it has to be word for word, thats why its qoutes, not summarized to what you think will make people read your thread:facepalm

you dont even understand the simple concept of quotations but im the one with reading comprehension?:roll:

lol, you mad rubio will never be better than rose.

"summarized to the core" more like taking words out of context or instigating what someone tweet.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 08:26 PM
This Immortal kid is so protective over Kobe.
How in the world did you form that conclusion? I'm all for Skip going at Kobe, dumbass.

Bro, this thread isn't a knock on Kobe. We all know Skip is talking out of his ass. Relax. Grab your inhaler, son. It's in the kitchen cupboard.

Skip isn't talking out of his ass, you misquoted him (not sure if it's intentional, given your low iq).. but even if he did say what your title suggests.. I'd be all for it.

Kobe has been far too complacent and comfortable these days. He needs to be pegged down a bit.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 08:28 PM
How in the world did you form that conclusion? I'm all for Skip going at Kobe, dumbass.

Skip isn't talking out of his ass, you misquoted him (not sure if it's intentional, given your low iq).. but even if he did say what your title suggests.. I'd be all for it.

Kobe has been far too complacent and comfortable these days. He needs to be pegged down a bit.

He used the exact words "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." on today's Fridays show. I'll find you a link but I doubt you even care. If you read the tweet, the core is that quote. Kyrie has more mental toughness than Kobe.. Who cares if I'm paraphrasing? Journalists do it all the time to get to the meat. I'll add brackets next time for ya.

ImmortalD24
07-14-2012, 08:43 PM
He used the exact words "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." on today's First Take. I'll find you a link but I doubt you even care. If you read the tweet, the core is that quote. Kyrie has more mental toughness than Kobe.. Who cares if I'm paraphrasing? Journalists do it all the time to get to the meat. I'll add brackets next time for ya. Interesting.. I don't watch First Take, or much of ESPN for that matter outside of matches/games. So if he said that, then that's great. Question for you though.. Why do you tune in and make threads about Skip at every whim [ 1 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270613), 2 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264582) ]?

Like I said earlier, you clearly have an obsessions with the guy.. Get off the mans nuts and seek some professional help.

stallionaire
07-14-2012, 08:47 PM
He's my dad.

reppy
07-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Where in that tweet does Skip say that Kyrie is mentally tougher?

Maybe he's saying they're equal in terms of mental toughness.

LakersForlife
07-14-2012, 09:17 PM
kobe would beat kyrie just by staring