07-15-2012, 12:20 PM
link?

NOHCP3
07-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Sauce?

Faptastrophe
07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Sauce?
https://www.google.lv/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Jason+Kidd+arrested+for+DUI#q=Jason+Kidd+arreste d+for+DUI&hl=lv&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:h&sa=X&ei=wO4CUJnpLLGPiAeu_qDtBw&ved=0CAkQpwUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=47c28e5d5f716d53&biw=1366&bih=643

http://i.imgur.com/IK0pB.png

Real Men Wear Green
Pretty foolish, but he's never been a choir boy. (http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/07/jason-kidd-was-reportedly-arrested-for-dwi-in-hamptons-sunday-morning/)

kennethgriffin
lol why would kidd be mad at lin leaving... he gets more playing time now

irondarts
link (http://southampton.patch.com/articles/basketball-star-jason-kidd-arrested-on-dwi-charge)

PJR
http://t.co/zZhgeghz

Mavsfan31
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
It was a DWI

NOHCP3
07-15-2012, 12:28 PM
https://www.google.lv/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Jason+Kidd+arrested+for+DUI#q=Jason+Kidd+arreste d+for+DUI&hl=lv&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:h&sa=X&ei=wO4CUJnpLLGPiAeu_qDtBw&ved=0CAkQpwUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=47c28e5d5f716d53&biw=1366&bih=643

:roll: :roll:

Damn keep forgetting Kidd is 39. Too old to be drunk driving. Leave that to kids 21-38 you bastard

FireMcFailPlease
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
what an idiot.

that laughing i hear is dallas

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
kidd is a troubled guy

now i'm thinking that the arrest for domestic abuse wasn't an aberration at all

drunk driving shit should be taken more seriously...innocent people die each year because of selfish assholes like kidd, barkely,rose and the regular every day fools who get behind the wheel after drinking.

Rowe
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Just a long he didn't injure himself or others.

Knicksfever2010
07-15-2012, 12:48 PM
not sure what is worse, beating your wife or drinking/driving and potentially killing someone.

niko
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM
kidd is a troubled guy

drunk driving shit should be taken more seriously...innocent people die each year because of selfish assholes like kidd, barkely,rose and the regular every day fools who get behind the wheel after drinking.
How do you equate the abuse charge all those years ago with this? That's so stupid.

DaSeba5
07-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the Knicks :lol

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
How do you equate the abuse charge all those years ago with this? That's so stupid.

whatever demons or issues he had that led to him putting his hands on his wife, haven't been addressed if he's willing to make such a poor decision as drunk driving.

what's stupid is you breathing the same air as me.

niko
07-15-2012, 12:54 PM
whatever demons or issues he had that led to him putting his hands on his wife, haven't been addressed if he's willing to make such a poor decision as drunk driving.

what's stupid is you breathing the same air as me.
Lots of people drink and drive, it's as common as it is stupid. You haven't seen it? It has nothing to do with domestic abuse. It's a huge stretch. You just wanted to bring that into the discussion.

martycrane
07-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Lots of people drink and drive, it's as common as it is stupid. You haven't seen it? It has nothing to do with domestic abuse. It's a huge stretch. You just wanted to bring that into the discussion.

excactly most ppl tht get a dui prob dont have 'demons' they just makin a real stupid careless mistake. has completely nuttin to do wit domestic a use especially so many years away.

niko
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
People who think somehow JKidd has demons and thus that is the only reason he'd do something so stupid are naive, people drink and drive all the time, it's ridiculous how casual people are about it. I know personally of two people whose lives were destroyed by getting in accidents in a DUI. And i can tell you 100 other times ive seen people go out and drive drunk.

ihoopallday
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM
If I'm an athlete, I'd hire a driver everytime I go out and drink.

niko
07-15-2012, 01:21 PM

The Knicks will pay someone to follow you around and drive you if you need it. Literally. JR Smith has full time people who follow him so he does not get in trouble. You just need to make a phone call. :facepalm

CelticBaller
07-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Suicide Watch

DCL
07-15-2012, 01:31 PM
drunk driving wife beater. it's almost as bad as being a rapist.

Nash
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Or take a cab wherever I'm going. Shit, its not like I can't afford one.

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 01:38 PM

I'm the biggest fan of Kidd the player, but dui is some selfish shit..regardless of how common it is

never mind the people you might kill on the road, how about your KIDS and not being there to see them grow up...

people don't get caught the first time they happen to drive drunk,either...so kidd needs to look in the mirror and count his blessings or good fortune and not be an asshole

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 01:42 PM
not sure what is worse, beating your wife or drinking/driving and potentially killing someone.
Wife-beating, easily. Not that drinking and driving isn't bad as well but it's often just about someone figuring they didn't drink that much, that they'll be fine to drive. Spousal abuse is a malicious act where the perpetrator is intentionally causing pain.

DuMa
07-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Wondering if the Knicks might now match the Lin offer sheet so he can mentor Jason Kid

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Wife-beating, easily. Not that drinking and driving isn't bad as well but it's often just about someone figuring they didn't drink that much, that they'll be fine to drive. Spousal abuse is a malicious act where the perpetrator is intentionally causing pain.
if you beat your wife..she has a chance to either run, hide, fight back...call cops

innocent person on the road has NO chance if you smash into them because you are impaired

ihoopallday
07-15-2012, 01:49 PM
if you beat your wife..she has a chance to either run, hide, fight back...call cops

innocent person on the road has NO chance if you smash into them because you are impaired

This.

DaSeba5
07-15-2012, 01:52 PM

This

All Net
07-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I'll drink to that

TheeBeast
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
I'll drink to that

This

DaSeba5
07-15-2012, 01:54 PM
I'll drink to that

:applause: :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 01:56 PM

The majority of drunk driving episodes don't end up in any accident, which is a major reason (along with probably not getting caught) why so many people are willing to chance doing it. You beat your wife though and there's a 100% chance she gets hurt plus domestic violence incidents have ended in deaths and major injuries.

Shade8780
07-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Damn, I never knew Jason was that type of guy :/

Clutch
07-15-2012, 02:10 PM
http://www.sportsmemez.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/hu23jy.jpg

StateOfMind12
07-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Jason came to NY to tutor Lin, not Fatton.

Raz
07-15-2012, 05:13 PM

You snaked my earlier idea!!!
http://i45.tinypic.com/yi43.png
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269641

Damn you fapper!

Godzuki
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
knicks curse

midatlantic09
07-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I've never understood why people who make millions of dollars a year can't seem to call a cab (or a limo) to drive them home after a long night of drinking. I mean, what's $100 when you're making $3+ million a year?

When a rich person gets a DUI, I consider it worse than when a poor or middle class person gets one.

L.Kizzle
07-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Everyone drinks and drives, he just got caught.

D.J.
07-15-2012, 05:26 PM

Wife beating is extremely cowardly, but he's not putting my life at risk by backhanding her in the mouth. Someone driving drunk is putting my life at risk, as well as everyone else on the road.

Lebron23
07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Mr. Kidd deserves a Sweet Chin Music.

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/sweetchin.gif

Unstoppabull
07-15-2012, 06:58 PM
:roll: Bravo!

lilgodfather1
07-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Grown Man Move!

Borat
07-15-2012, 07:29 PM
kidd is a troubled guy

I believe Rose was just a passenger in the car.

Borat
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Many morons drink and drive, he just got caught.

Fixed :confusedshrug:

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
jalen rose

FreezingTsmoove
07-15-2012, 07:32 PM

Reminds me of the story where Tyreke Evans let his bro bust a mean glock to some 17yr old kid

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 07:32 PM
The majority of drunk driving episodes don't end up in any accident, which is a major reason (along with probably not getting caught) why so many people are willing to chance doing it. You beat your wife though and there's a 100% chance she gets hurt plus domestic violence incidents have ended in deaths and major injuries.

think you're writing just to be arguing.....you don't make sense

L.Kizzle
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Fixed :confusedshrug:
Morons are people. :confusedshrug:

noosaman
07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I did this relatively recently in Northern Queensland. I felt like shit doing it but there was literally no one else on the road

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Wife beating is extremely cowardly, but he's not putting my life at risk by backhanding her in the mouth. Someone driving drunk is putting my life at risk, as well as everyone else on the road.
No, he's putting his wife's life at risk. And her life is no less valuable than yours.
think you're writing just to be arguing.....you don't make sense
I'm pretty sure I type in English. You can't understand what I wrote? Your problem.

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 08:20 PM
I've never understood why people who make millions of dollars a year can't seem to call a cab (or a limo) to drive them home after a long night of drinking. I mean, what's $100 when you're making $3+ million a year?

When a rich person gets a DUI, I consider it worse than when a poor or middle class person gets one.
I don't condone it at all. I never do it myself. But what's going on here is a level of thought far below what your post entails. Kidd wasn't thinking about crashing into a pole, getting arrested, that he should call a cab, etc. He was just trying to get home. His sin is one of thoughtlessness, as is the case with almost every DUI.

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Westbrook doesn't drink.
Or pass.

wang4three
07-15-2012, 08:32 PM
You ain't in Texas anymore Jason.

wagexslave
07-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Seriously what a f*ckng dumb*ss. He's made millions upon millions of dollars, yet he can't even afford to take a cab? Or better yet, hire a personal driver? Even I take a cab, have a designated driver, or wait until I sober up before driving whenever I'm drinking. It's not worth the risk. Not worth the risk of the law OR injuring yourself/someone else. And it's even more of a risk for him, because he's in public spotlight as an NBA star and little kids look up to him like he's a hero.

He probably wont even learn his lesson either. Most idiots don't until they've killed someone. SMH :facepalm

get these NETS
07-15-2012, 08:41 PM
No, he's putting his wife's life at risk. And her life is no less valuable than yours.
I'm pretty sure I type in English. You can't understand what I wrote? Your problem.
come on, man..in an effort to prove your point you are ignoring (conveniently) that operating an automobile while impaired endangers the life on EVERY single driver and passenger on the road you travel..as well as pedestrians..

car or truck with drunk driver is capable of causing much more damage and DEATHS than a domestic abuser.

if you won't at least concede that, then you're not being objective.

noosaman
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Seriously what a f*ckng dumb*ss. He's made millions upon millions of dollars, yet he can't even afford to take a cab? Or better yet, hire a personal driver? Even I take a cab, have a designated driver, or wait until I sober up before driving whenever I'm drinking. It's not worth the risk. Not worth the risk of the law OR injuring yourself/someone else. And it's even more of a risk for him, because he's in public spotlight as an NBA star and little kids look up to him like he's a hero.

He probably wont even learn his lesson either. Most idiots don't until they've killed someone. SMH :facepalm

You don't know what's running through his mind, though. He might have been just slightly over the BAL. He's rich and famous and probably a private dude, he doesn't want to be taken by a cab or whatever late night when he's trying to be introspective.

noosaman
07-15-2012, 08:43 PM
come on, man..in an effort to prove your point you are ignoring (conveniently) that operating an automobile while impaired endangers the life on EVERY single driver and passenger on the road you travel..as well as pedestrians..

car or truck with drunk driver is capable of causing much more damage and DEATHS than a domestic abuser.

RMWG isn't a very intelligent person. You need to keep that in mind.

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 08:47 PM

No, you really didn't understand what I wrote. I have never denied that people can die in car accidents. I am pointing out the fact that most of the time when a driver is over the legal limit nothing happens whereas when a wife is beaten they are hurt 100% of the time, women have and will continue to be beaten to death in such incidents and there is a malicious intent that is not present in a DUI. Both crimes are bad but spousal abuse is worse.

D.J.
07-15-2012, 08:52 PM

And him driving drunk is putting the lives of many others at risk.

I am pointing out the fact that most of the time when a driver is over the legal limit nothing happens whereas when a wife is beaten they are hurt 100% of the time, women have and will continue to be beaten to death in such incidents and there is a malicious intent that is not present in a DUI. Both crimes are bad but spousal abuse is worse.

So that means we should drive over the limit? Intent is not relevant here. You may not intend to hurt anyone while driving drunk, but that's what everyone says until they're in an accident while drunk. You're operating a 3,000+ pound vehicle that can kill anyone with ease. That's far more lethal than your fist.

StateOfMind12
07-15-2012, 08:58 PM
JR Smith still hasn't learned his lesson and he killed his closest friend in a car accident.

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 08:59 PM
And him driving drunk is putting the lives of many others at risk.

So that means we should drive over the limit? Intent is not relevant here. You may not intend to hurt anyone while driving drunk, but that's what everyone says until they're in an accident while drunk. You're operating a 3,000+ pound vehicle that can kill anyone with ease. That's far more lethal than your fist.
Intent is always important when determining how bad what someone did is. If you beat someone to death with a bat you could get the death penalty. If you run a red light and kill someone you definitley will not. That's how the legal system works. And in this particular case Kidd didn't hurt anyone as far as we know, so it's not close to being that severe of a circumstance. Understand that I am not saying DUI isn't a serious thing. It is, people ought not drive drunk. But it is something that will far more often than not not have a victim, whereas spousal abuse always has a victim as well as malicious intent.

D.J.
07-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Intent is always important when determining how bad what someone did is. If you beat someone to death with a bat you could get the death penalty. If you run a red light and kill someone you definitley will not. That's how the legal system works. And in this particular case Kidd didn't hurt anyone as far as we know, so it's not close to being that severe of a circumstance. Understand that I am not saying DUI isn't a serious thing. It is, people ought not drive drunk. But it is something that will far more often than not not have a victim, whereas spousal abuse always has a victim as well as malicious intent.

You can't compare drunk driving with running a red light. Running a red light or a stop sign is a freak accident. You're not the under the influence of anything and have done nothing wrong up until that point. If you're drunk, you've already crossed that line the second you put the car in drive.

I still stand by what I said. A guy beating his girl is a coward and deserves to be f*cked in the ass in prison, but his actions are not affecting me in any way. If that same guy gets drunk and drives, he's putting my life at risk, as well as anyone else on the road. He has the potential to kill multiple people. Intent is not an excuse for poor decision making.

If Kidd had killed or seriously injured someone, everyone would have an extremely different input on the matter. He's not getting a pass from me because he didn't hurt anyone other than himself.

Real Men Wear Green
07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
I did not say DUI was the equal of running a light. The example was brought up to demonstrate clearly that intent matters, and that was all there was to it. That's how our legal system operates, and it's something I agree with. You can view the importance of the crime as being based on the greater potential danger (makes some sense) or what could possibly have an effect on you personally (makes less sense). Regardless I think I have explained what I have to say well enough. If not? Not my problem.

jbot
07-15-2012, 11:41 PM
well, at least he wasn't beating a woman this time.

get these NETS
07-16-2012, 11:36 AM
I did not say DUI was the equal of running a light. The example was brought up to demonstrate clearly that intent matters, and that was all there was to it. That's how our legal system operates, and it's something I agree with. You can view the importance of the crime as being based on the greater potential danger (makes some sense) or what could possibly have an effect on you personally (makes less sense). Regardless I think I have explained what I have to say well enough. If not? Not my problem.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1021/nba_g_smith11_200.jpg

willds09
07-16-2012, 11:40 AM
this iz for jkidd :cheers: :oldlol:

get these NETS
07-16-2012, 12:16 PM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/07/0716-kidd-photo-1-e1342452079801.jpg

I know you like him a lot cause he's a big shot/
the only picture you got is his mugshot/

truly yours

get these NETS
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/07/drunk-jason-kidd.jpg

now that the tabloid back pages have gotten shots in, he can move forward...

Real Men Wear Green
07-16-2012, 07:45 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1021/nba_g_smith11_200.jpg
Very sad.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W_tx2Wjqc5M/SbrwMxJjfdI/AAAAAAAAA9w/t-GRI8cZ2lc/s400/beaten1a%5B1%5D.jpg
Also sad. What's your point?

rawimpact
07-16-2012, 07:55 PM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/07/drunk-jason-kidd.jpg

now that the tabloid back pages have gotten shots in, he can move forward...

front page? same title?

man NY is weak

Knoe Itawl
07-16-2012, 08:32 PM
You're really attempting to hold on to your point Real Men, but ultimately driving drunk is worse. You seem to be basing your argument on "intent", maintaining that he didn't intend to hurt anyone by driving drunk and he intended to hurt his wife by hitting her.

Where your argument fails is that intent is irrelevant. Jason Kidd, at his age, should certainly be well aware of the fact that driving drunk is potentially deadly. Therefore, by choosing to get behind the will drunk it's really the same as being grossly negligent. I'm not going to pretend that I haven't known people who have driven drunk and that I haven't known basically good people who have. But at the end of the day it's an indefensible, selfish act, no matter how common.

It's like someone throwing a shopping cart off of a roof for fun. The intent might not have been to seriously harm the person below, but anyone who isn't mentally deficient should know the potential danger in doing so. So it's just as good as if they did intend it, if they hit someone.

Additionally, the potential for havoc goes far beyond one person. Injuries or death could potentially be multiple people.

I do understand what you're saying in that the intentional act of abusing your mate is more evil than the non intentional act of driving drunk. However, driving drunk is worse solely because of the potential damage, not because of the character of the individual committing each act. That's where I think the disconnect is.

Real Men Wear Green
07-16-2012, 08:48 PM
You're really attempting to hold on to your point Real Men, but ultimately driving drunk is worse. You seem to be basing your argument on "intent", maintaining that he didn't intend to hurt anyone by driving drunk and he intended to hurt his wife by hitting her.

Where your argument fails is that intent is irrelevant. Jason Kidd, at his age, should certainly be well aware of the fact that driving drunk is potentially deadly. Therefore, by choosing to get behind the will drunk it's really the same as being grossly negligent. I'm not going to pretend that I haven't known people who have driven drunk and that I haven't known basically good people who have. But at the end of the day it's an indefensible, selfish act, no matter how common.

It's like someone throwing a shopping cart off of a roof for fun. The intent might not have been to seriously harm the person below, but anyone who isn't mentally deficient should know the potential danger in doing so. So it's just as good as if they did intend it, if they hit someone.

Additionally, the potential for havoc goes far beyond one person. Injuries or death could potentially be multiple people.

I do understand what you're saying in that the intentional act of abusing your mate is more evil than the non intentional act of driving drunk. However, driving drunk is worse solely because of the potential damage, not because of the character of the individual committing each act. That's where I think the disconnect is.
We're just not going to agree. DUI's generally don't lead to accidents. Spousal abuse has a victim 100% of time. some facts about domestic violence. (http://domesticviolencestatistics.org/domestic-violence-statistics/)[QUOTE]Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.

Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.

Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women

get these NETS
07-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Very sad.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W_tx2Wjqc5M/SbrwMxJjfdI/AAAAAAAAA9w/t-GRI8cZ2lc/s400/beaten1a%5B1%5D.jpg
Also sad. What's your point?

Charles Smith actions led to 2 people dying.