07-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Just reported by Grant Napeer. He also has VDN on now who confirmed it

Punpun
07-17-2012, 12:34 PM
As if. :yaohappy:

R.I.P.
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Just reported by Grant Napeer. He also has VDN on now who confirmed it

WTF`? They already have Butler. Butler supposed to play SG?

Punpun
07-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Hill is so old he mistook The LAC for the LAL.

:yaohappy:

pegasus
07-17-2012, 12:36 PM
LA didn't really need him as long as they have Artest and Ebanks.

WeGetRing2012
07-17-2012, 12:37 PM

Yup Jamison is more serviceable for us... I think Ebanks will have a break out year

IGOTGAME
07-17-2012, 12:38 PM

Ebanks is not there yet though.

PJR
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM

He'll be a backup. Quite simple.

DuMa
07-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Clippers still need bigs that can hit FTs at least

All Net
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
He wasn't as big of a need now Jamison is on board.

krazymofo
07-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Hill is so old he mistook The LAC for the LAL.

:yaohappy:

:roll:

Darius
07-17-2012, 01:10 PM
It's insane to me that the Clippers have changed so much that a player would opt to play for the Clippers over the Lakers.

scm5
07-17-2012, 01:15 PM
It's insane to me that the Clippers have changed so much that a player would opt to play for the Clippers over the Lakers.

Also, the Clippers might have used part or all of the mini-MLE while the Lakers only wanted to use the vet's min?

Just a thought since we don't know the details of the signing.

All Net
07-17-2012, 01:15 PM

Think it had more to do with Jamison heading to the Lakers

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Apparently it was a sign and trade and the Clips used their bi-annual exception.

R.I.P.
07-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Apparently it was a sign and trade and the Clips used their bi-annual exception.

Everybody says the Suns are cheap and stupid, yet they put out a competitive team next year and gained like six draft picks from expired contracts. Yes they might only be in the 20s, but if you have 3-4 of them you are likely to hit one; two if you are lucky.

RIP CITY
07-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Well, it's official, my All-Time favorite player will retire without a ring, SMH. No idea why he would choose the Clippers over any of the other teams that were interested, makes no sense. Should have signed with the Thunder.

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM
If it's more than the veteran's minimum it's a dud. You don't offer a 40 year old any form of the MLE unless he's still a top 10 player at his position.

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Should have signed with the Thunder.

This.

DavisWarriorsFan
07-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Clippers having one great superstar on the team does that. But once CP3 is gone, nobody is gonna want to sign with them.

qrich
07-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Rounding out the bench nicely, now, just need to get a backup big man. Looks like that'd just be Hilton Armstrong or Ryan Hollins, neither are guys that are really good, but just provide decent size.

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Good signing for the Clips. Hill's old but he still has a lot of game left in him.Wouldn't surprise me if he pushes Butler to the bench to close out games.

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Good signing for the Clips. Hill's old but he still has a lot of game left in him.Wouldn't surprise me if he pushes Butler to the bench to close out games.

Not if they want to defend any star wing players at the end of said games.

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Excellent signing. The Clippers, outside of the Odom situation, have quietly pieced together a solid off-season, filled with noteworthy acquisitions. They've shored up a ton of their weaknesses on the bench and added a lot of veteran experience to run alongside their young core. Hill, retaining Billups and (to a much lesser extent, despite the rings) Odom in your locker room and on your sidelines? Great moves, many of which came for practically pennies on the dollar, or at the expense of nothing at all.

Second Unit:
PG: Chauncey Billups/Eric Bledsoe
SG: Jamal Crawford/Chauncey Billups
SF: Grant Hill
PF: Lamar Odom
C: Free Agent Signing (Ryan Hollins, Kyrylo Fesenko, Mehmet Okur, Ben Wallace... has he officially announced retirement?)

That's one HELL of a bench, guys. Imagine Billups recruiting Wallace to play one last year alongside him in LA... I'd honestly love to see it, strictly for the nostalgia of those old Pistons squads.

qrich
07-17-2012, 02:17 PM
My favorite part of this signing is the added versatility. Vinny now can slide Butler down to the two for spurts and give the Clippers a pretty big line-up.

niko
07-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Lacks quality size. In the west especially you needs some bigs. It's not like they are running the Suns offense or anything.

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Not if they want to defend any star wing players at the end of said games.

Considering Grant Hill is a better defender than Butler.... yeah.

Maniak
07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Like I said in the other thread, he's probably going to get injured.

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Lacks quality size. In the west especially you needs some bigs. It's not like they are running the Suns offense or anything.
Outside of Aldridge in Portland, Bynum/Gasol with the Lakers and Perkins in the low-post in OKC, who do they have to worry about in the west? Probably the Brow in NOLA eventually but other than that..?

Optimus Prime
07-17-2012, 02:22 PM
On Espn now it's official.

Oh well. He can retire without a ring.

Bring back Barnes ... that dude is crazy and plays hard.

:kobe:

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Matt Barnes is chocolate covered trash.

OmniStrife
07-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Good Luck Grant! Teach Blake how to play some D. Or don't...

chazzy
07-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Outside of Aldridge in Portland, Bynum/Gasol with the Lakers and Perkins in the low-post in OKC, who do they have to worry about in the west? Probably the Brow in NOLA eventually but other than that..?
Dirk, Marc, Zach, Bogut maybe

d.bball.guy
07-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Well he's at LA :lol

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Considering Grant Hill is a better defender than Butler.... yeah.

Over the last three years, Butler has had an average defensive rating of 106.

Over the same span, Grant Hill has had an average defensive rating of 110.

Thanks, come again!

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Excellent signing. The Clippers, outside of the Odom situation, have quietly pieced together a solid off-season, filled with noteworthy acquisitions. They've shored up a ton of their weaknesses on the bench and added a lot of veteran experience to run alongside their young core. Hill, retaining Billups and (to a much lesser extent, despite the rings) Odom in your locker room and on your sidelines? Great moves, many of which came for practically pennies on the dollar, or at the expense of nothing at all.

Second Unit:
PG: Chauncey Billups/Eric Bledsoe
SG: Jamal Crawford/Chauncey Billups
C: Free Agent Signing (Ryan Hollins, Kyrylo Fesenko, Mehmet Okur, Ben Wallace... has he officially announced retirement?)

That's one HELL of a bench, guys. Imagine Billups recruiting Wallace to play one last year alongside him in LA... I'd honestly love to see it, strictly for the nostalgia of those old Pistons squads.

Darko Milicic.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bench of

PG: Chauncey/Bledsoe
SG: Jamal Crawford
C: Darko Milicic

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Darko Milicic.

Bench of

:bowdown:

PickernRoller
07-17-2012, 02:41 PM
On Espn now it's official.

Oh well. He can retire without a ring.

Bring back Barnes ... that dude is crazy and plays hard.

:kobe:

Hell NO.

Anyway, we should go harder after Jamison and/or Rush whether it's very unlikely if we land them or not. At the end of the day Mitch always pulls out crazy sh1t for the better or worse. Clipps looking good...Lakers, Clipps and Timbs - next season it's gonna be good...

d.bball.guy
07-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Darko Milicic.

Bench of

Better than the Bobcats :lol

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Darko Milicic.

Bench of

Can never tell if you're being sarcastic or serious Fiasco :lol :cheers:

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Better than the Bobcats :lol

The Bobcats are an insult to the Wildcats

http://disney-clipart.com/high-school-musical/clipart/Troy-Bolton-Basketball.jpg

:no:

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Can never tell if you're being sarcastic or serious Fiasco :lol :cheers:

I'm so tired of arguing with idiots I just post nonsense unless someone brings up a good point.

Bosnian Sajo
07-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Darko Milicic.

Bench of

Billups and Crawford on the bench? Who the hell is your starting SG?

no pun intended
07-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Still no chance of winning a title as long you have Vinny Del African American there.

senelcoolidge
Clippers probably have the best bench in the league. So much depth. If someone does go down they don't have to worry about anything. Their 2nd team is a starting team. Hill was a nice pick up. They are taking all the guys the lakers are interested in and leaving the scraps like Jamison for the lakers.

no pun intended
Foye?

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm so tired of arguing with idiots I just post nonsense unless someone brings up a good point.

I hear you man.

Wish you guys luck next year. Don't really get the Crawford and Hill signing, but wish you well all the same.

Kornheiser
07-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Foye?

http://i.imgur.com/vXVYc.jpg

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 02:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vXVYc.jpg
HE RETURNS! :bowdown:

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 02:54 PM
NBA.com reporting Clippers going after Hollins and Milicic.

How wild would it be to see Shannon Brown on the Clippers too? High flying theatrics for days between Brown, Griffin and Jordan.

PejaNowitzki
07-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Suns apparently got Ryan Gomes as part of a S&T for Hill, is this accurate?

RIP CITY
07-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Over the last three years, Butler has had an average defensive rating of 106.

Over the same span, Grant Hill has had an average defensive rating of 110.

Thanks, come again!

Hill is a much better defender than Butler. Hill's defensive rating (which is an overrated "statistic" BTW) is worse because he guards much better players than Butler does. The Suns put him on the opposing teams best wing player in nearly every game and would switch him to PG's and PF's sometimes as well depending on matchups. Hill is still one of the better perimeter defenders in the League even at his age, it's the main reason why all the main contenders were looking into signing him (MIA/LAL/OKC/SA).

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Hill is a much better defender than Butler. Hill's defensive rating (which is an overrated "statistic" BTW) is worse because he guards much better players than Butler does. The Suns put him on the opposing teams best wing player in nearly every game and would switch him to PG's and PF's sometimes as well depending on matchups. Hill is still one of the better perimeter defenders in the League even at his age, it's the main reason why all the main contenders were looking into signing him (MIA/LAL/OKC/SA).

Being the best defender on the Suns of all teams isn't a hard thing to do.

Not saying Hill is a bad defender. Just saying Butler's toughness on the perimeter is more useful against Kobe, Durant, ect.

Two players, for example, for have repeatedly torched Hill.

longtime lurker
07-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Good signing by the clippers

RIP CITY
07-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Being the best defender on the Suns of all teams isn't a hard thing to do.

Not saying Hill is a bad defender. Just saying Butler's toughness on the perimeter is more useful against Kobe, Durant, ect.

Two players, for example, for have repeatedly torched Hill.

I never said anything about him being the best defender on the Suns, that's a given. Doesn't change the fact that he's been guarding opposing teams best players for the last few years and doing it as well as just about anyone in the League. No one is going to stop Kobe or Durant, certainly not Butler who's a pretty average defender to be honest, he's capable of playing very good defense in stretches but he's not an all effort defender like Hill. Hill is a much better defender than Butler.

alenleomessi
07-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Nice addition :rockon:

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 03:27 PM

Courtney Lee

Suns apparently got Ryan Gomes as part of a S&T for Hill, is this accurate?

CLIPPERS MANAGEMENT GETTING RID OF SCRUBS

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Overdrive
07-17-2012, 03:29 PM
:(

bagelred
07-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Grant Hill

Using the Knicks for leverage since 1994

clipps
07-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Good job, Clippers FO. Continuing to make good moves and get better. With a starting lineup of CP3, Griffin, Billups, Butler, and DJ, the Clippers have one of the best starting line-up in the league and an extremely deep bench. ome teams would kill to have Bledsoe, Crawford, Hill, and Odom in their starting line-ups, let alone on their benches. All the Clippers need to do now is pickup a backup center that can rebound and block shots and their set.

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 03:34 PM
:(
LOL'n at your avatar.

DaSeba5
07-17-2012, 03:34 PM
That's a great bench. The Clippers continue to get better. :applause:

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 03:35 PM
I hear you man.

Wish you guys luck next year. Don't really get the Crawford and Hill signing, but wish you well all the same.

Yeah I feel you. Lakers-Clippers WCF imo

clipps
07-17-2012, 03:37 PM
One of the top starting line-ups in the league with arguably the best bench in the league. The Clippers are running out of weaknesses.

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 03:39 PM
One of the top starting line-ups in the league with arguably the best bench in the league. The Clippers are running out of weaknesses.

I wish we could run out Vinny Del Negro and Sterling.

clipps
07-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Grant Hill signs with Lakers: "Great move. Just cancel the 12-13 season and give the Campionship to the Lakers. No contest.

Grant Hill signs with Clippers: "Dumb move, Hill is 300 years old and completely forgot how to play basketball and the Clippers are forever cursed. Lottery team, for sure.

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Grant Hill signs with Lakers: "Great move. Just cancel the 12-13 season and give the Campionship to the Lakers. No contest.

Grant Hill signs with Clippers: "Dumb move, Hill is 300 years old and completely forgot how to play basketball and the Clippers are forever cursed. Lottery team, for sure.

On one LA team, he would've fit nicely on the bench. On the other LA team, he'll just be a shitty addition that will suck as a starter. The Clippers already had a Grant Hill. His name's Caron Butler.

Decent bench addition for the Lakers, redundant move for the Clippers.

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 04:06 PM
On one LA team, he would've fit nicely on the bench. On the other LA team, he'll just be a shitty addition that will suck as a starter. The Clippers already had a Grant Hill. His name's Caron Butler.

Remember when you lied to try and sound cool and said you found Megan Fox asleep at a party?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le0wjuXzmi1qa2e7ho1_500.jpg

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Speaking of redundant.

TeamLAC
07-17-2012, 04:11 PM
:biggums: Hill ain't starting, brah.

clipps
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM

Yea. And Chris Paul was a shitty aquisition. Blake Griffin was a wasted draft pick..

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Yea. And Chris Paul was a shitty aquisition. Blake Griffin was a wasted draft pick..

One has nothing to do with the other. We're talking about Grant Hill.

Overdrive
07-17-2012, 04:19 PM
LOL'n at your avatar.

Well, I'll still hope for him to make it far in the playoffs. Would've been my favourite team-player combo since Shaq headed to LA.

For those one or two years I would've prefered him over Rush.

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 04:25 PM

:facepalm

clipps
07-17-2012, 04:26 PM
One has nothing to do with the other. We're talking about Grant Hill.

Yes it does.

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Yes it does.

No.

clipps
07-17-2012, 04:33 PM
The Clippers were in need of a backup SF and now they have one in Grant Hill.

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:36 PM
You mean they now they have two back-up SFs.

clipps
07-17-2012, 04:38 PM
The Lakers have multiple backup SF's. Whats your point?

DFish
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Better fit for the Lakers. Solves few things for the Clippers.

clipps
07-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Elaborate?

hawkfan
07-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Clippers have Billups, Hill, Crawford - real old on the wings.

qrich
07-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Elaborate?

Don't bother, dude doesn't know much of anything.

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Still waiting for the "Donald Sterling to Funeral" thread. :(

therammingman
07-17-2012, 05:22 PM
fck u hill

All Net
07-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Pretty decent bench now for the clippers.

nevetslc88
07-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Steve Nash ‏@SteveNash
@realgranthill33 is signing with the Clippers... http://instagr.am/p/NMnhZQA5HS/

:oldlol:

Story Up
07-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Makes no sense, same city but w/o Nash? Prolly got more money?

Story Up
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Clips got a sick bench, Odom, Crawford, Hill, Bledsoe. Wow.

Kurosawa0
07-17-2012, 06:04 PM
The Clippers are seriously trying to provoke me into picking them to win the West. If healthy, they have a deep, talented and versatile team. Interesting...

wagexslave
07-17-2012, 06:15 PM

That's because these boards are infested with dumbass Lakers d1ckriders

longtime lurker
07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
This is a good signing by the Clippers. Grant Hill is pretty solid off the bench, their only mistake was signing Crawford over Nick Young

Kurosawa0
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
This is a good signing by the Clippers. Grant Hill is pretty solid off the bench, their only mistake was signing Crawford over Nick Young

Honestly, I might rather have CJ Watson than Jamal Crawford.

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Speaking of redundant.
The best part is you've never once acknowledged how thoroughly embarrassing it was to lie about something so next-level pathetic. Nobody believed you, and you've been ribbed about it since, yet you have the wherewithal to pretend like it never even happened while CONTINUING to post here. :roll:

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 06:25 PM

No choice guy. Young wanted much more money than Clippers could afford.

Kurosawa0
07-17-2012, 06:28 PM
No choice guy. Young wanted much more money than Clippers could afford.

Part of me feels like it's not about signing Young or whoever. It's about not signing Jamal Crawford. I have a hard time seeing a team being very successful if Crawford is one of it's top 6. He's the big catch for me in liking this team to win big.

ILLsmak
07-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Crawford is a beast. Now he's on a team that can contend he will do well.

-Smak

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Anyone contesting this signing is just bitter. At 39, Grant Hill is an extremely productive addition to any team, young or old. There are few teams in the league who would be in a huff over signing this guy. The way he's managed to reaffirm himself as a competent SF in the league, in spite of injuries that would have likely hampered 9 out of 10 players placed in his position, is incredible.

The Clippers bench is shaping up to be one of the best and most experienced in the league. It's not outlandish to think this second unit could be starting elsewhere in the league and reaping positive results.

wagexslave
07-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Any news on the contract details or what Phoenix gets out of the S&T?

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Any news on the contract details or what Phoenix gets out of the S&T?

Ryan Gomes from what I hear and no that's not a joke or me talking shit.

flipogb
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM
the last time he chose another team over the Lakers, the Lakers went to the finals. so hel lose again while the Lakers celebrate , great choice Hill.

wagexslave
07-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Ryan Gomes from what I hear and no that's not a joke or me talking shit.
lolwut

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 06:48 PM
lolwut

I heard it was for Gomes expiring contract.

Story Up
07-17-2012, 06:49 PM
The Clippers are seriously trying to provoke me into picking them to win the West. If healthy, they have a deep, talented and versatile team. Interesting...
Lmao, they have Jordan and Griffin still, worst defensive front court prolly in the league. They're deep and all but they have no shot at the title. OKC, LAL and maybe SA would eat their lunch in the playoffs. Max 6 games.

wagexslave
07-17-2012, 06:50 PM
I heard it was for Gomes expiring contract.
Why would we want an expiring contract when Hill isn't even under contract? There would be no reason to do that, just a waste of money. There would likely have to be draft picks/cash thrown in to make it make any sense if that happens. lol

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Lmao, they have Jordan and Griffin still, worst defensive front court prolly in the league. They're deep and all but they have no shot at the title. OKC, LAL and maybe SA would eat their lunch in the playoffs. Max 6 games.

So Griffin+DJ aren't going to improve?

Kurosawa0
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM

I think they match up well with both OKC and the Lakers.

Butler and Hill give them two pretty decent perimeter defenders to throw at Kobe and Durant.

Chris Paul could very well be the best player in the series at the ends of games and could win the match up with either Westbrook or Nash.

They also have lots of versatility in going small. If any team in the West could make OKC pay for having Perkins on the floor ala Miami it's the Clippers.

Griffin's defense is a liability sure, but his offense is actually where it becomes interesting. OKC has no one that can match up with him and Gasol actually struggles against quick forwards.

I'm not saying I'm set on picking them, but they're actually pretty interesting when you look at the match ups.

Griffin improving really is the biggest factor.

Story Up
07-17-2012, 07:01 PM
So Griffin+DJ aren't going to improve?
Who knows? They were horrible last year, I guess we'll see this year. My money is on Bynum punking them again tho.

Story Up
07-17-2012, 07:02 PM
That's all good and correct for most part but when your front court is as bad as Clippers are defensively, you won't go very far!

Butler and Hill give them two pretty decent perimeter defenders to throw at Kobe and Durant.

Chris Paul could very well be the best player in the series at the ends of games and could win the match up with either Westbrook or Nash.

They also have lots of versatility in going small. If any team in the West could make OKC pay for having Perkins on the floor ala Miami it's the Clippers.

Griffin's defense is a liability sure, but his offense is actually where it becomes interesting. OKC has no one that can match up with him and Gasol actually struggles against quick forwards.

I'm not saying I'm set on picking them, but they're actually pretty interesting when you look at the match ups.

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Who knows? They were horrible last year, I guess we'll see this year. My money is on Bynum punking them again tho.

How many players/teams DOESN'T Bynum punk? He's arguably the most dominating player in the NBA in the sense that when he's on NOBODY including Dwight can stop him.

Kurosawa0
07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
That's all good and correct for most part but when your front court is as bad as Clippers are defensively, you won't go very far!

We just saw a team win a title that at one point was starting Dexter Pittman at center. The league is different now. Adequate can be enough. If you have a front court of Griffin and Odom, that could give OKC nightmares.

DirtySanchez
07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
How many players/teams DOESN'T Bynum punk? He's arguably the most dominating player in the NBA in the sense that when he's on NOBODY including Dwight can stop him.

He does stop himself though with his piss poor attitude.

Fiasco
07-17-2012, 07:21 PM

Your post made sense about 1 year ago.

joeyjoejoe
07-17-2012, 07:34 PM
This is awesome, hes old but was pretty good last year im stoked with this clips gonna be up there next season

AMISTILLILL
07-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Your post made sense about 1 year ago.
:roll:

BlackVVaves
07-17-2012, 07:42 PM

They actually don't match up well with the Lakers, and Butler and Grant Hill against Durant?

Durant averaged 31 PPG on 55% shooting in the Finals against Lebron James and Shane Battier.

You do the math.

Griffin improvement is the biggest factor though. Hopefully his injury won't derail him too much as he attempts to develop an actual post game.

Clippersfan86
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
They actually don't match up well with the Lakers, and Butler and Grant Hill against Durant?

Durant averaged 31 PPG on 55% shooting in the Finals against Lebron James and Shane Battier.

You do the math.

Griffin improvement is the biggest factor though. Hopefully his injury won't derail him too much as he attempts to develop an actual post game.

Lakers are a bad matchup due to Bynum but IF DJ improves and keeps working hard he can lesson that. I think OKC+Grizzlies though are good matchups for the Clippers still.