PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love Is Glad Bad Blood Is Now Out Of Locker Room

Clippersfan86
07-19-2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_21112339/kevin-love-happy-have-shorter-contract-timberwolves-still

"There was some bad blood in that locker room we were able to get out of there and smooth things out. That should help us out going forward."

Asked to elaborate, Love responded: "Just what I said. We had bad blood in the locker room. We got that out."

Forwards Michael Beasley and Anthony Randolph, guard Martell Webster and center Darko Milicic were the most notable players Minnesota jettisoned this offseason.

noosaman
07-19-2012, 09:56 PM
I thought Webster was a good dude in the locker room there. I could see the others being annoying as hell though.

bagelred
07-19-2012, 09:57 PM
"Care to elaborate, Kevin?"

"You know....the black guys......I thought that was obvious."

Hank
07-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Beasley

andgar923
07-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Beasley

Naw... not 'Supercool'.

Story Up
07-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Love thinks he's some big shot now, his response was full of douchebagary. Most overrated player in the league, ultimate #'s gut with little impact.

liquidrage
07-19-2012, 10:00 PM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032010/1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

CelticBaller
07-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Took care of those ******

PJR
Darko thuggin nikkas

RRR3
Love thinks he's some big shot now, his response was full of douchebagary. Most overrated player in the league, ultimate #'s gut with little impact.
Come on now, bro, he's not that fat

Story Up
07-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Come on now, bro, he's not that fat
Try typing with iPhone homie, u know what I meant. And yes Love isn't exactly in great shape, I hate his grill just always want to punch hid teeth in. Genuinely dislike this mofo.

LT Ice Cream
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
He's gotta be referring to JJ Barea, no?

ralph_i_el
07-19-2012, 10:20 PM

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO FOR YOU PEOPLE TO STOP BEING IGNORANT?

he busts his ass on the boards, scores in the flow of the game AND at high usage with efficiency. He's a great passer. He's been doing it for years now you need to respect.

G-train
07-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Love was in amazing shape last season.
No homo, he just was.

Jax
07-19-2012, 10:29 PM
That's what bitches do, talk about it and then don't want to finish...

stallionaire
07-19-2012, 10:29 PM
The bad blood in the locker room was B-Easy, Randolph, and Darko. The guys who did not and would not try.

noosaman
07-19-2012, 10:38 PM
No homo, he just was.

Call me gay, but the man looked handsome when he grew his hair out and had the mountain man look. He used to look like a total wiigger with the shaved head and chinstrap beard look.

MiseryCityTexas
07-19-2012, 10:38 PM

Wesley Johnson and Anthony Tolliver's still on the team.

WeGetRing2012
07-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Him & Beasley seemed cool

http://p.twimg.com/Anu19wjCMAAOmQa.jpg:large

PejaNowitzki
07-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Its because Darko is the white Wayne f'ing Brady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkwTzy7T_Lw

Horde of Temujin
07-19-2012, 11:18 PM

Well said.:roll:

KevinNYC
07-20-2012, 12:08 AM
No homo, he just was.

It's ridiculous how much people have to deny reality to justify their bullshit opinions.

You because you have a 53-game-long double-double streak by being out of shape.

Because putting up 24 and 12 is so easy, you don't need to be in shape to do it.

I would love to see that poster go through these workouts
http://screen.yahoo.com/kevin-love-s-trimming-body-fat-workout-27588436.html

M.Bustly15A5RU8
07-20-2012, 12:20 AM
feel sorry for whatever team Beasley is at

StroShow4
07-20-2012, 12:21 AM
I like Love, but he's kind of rubbing me the wrong way with some of these recent comments. You wanna play for a winner? Go win. The bad blood is gone? Why talk about it now, then?

IGOTGAME
07-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Kevin Love is a horrid leader. Wish he would take some responsibility instead of blaming everyone else.

KevinNYC
07-20-2012, 12:34 AM
I like Love, but he's kind of rubbing me the wrong way with some of these recent comments. You wanna play for a winner? Go win. The bad blood is gone? Why talk about it now, then?

Kevin Love is a horrid leader. Wish he would take some responsibility instead of blaming everyone else.

What is so terrible about what Love is saying here?

I feel like we have to change to get to that next level, and I want to help drive that change and push that agenda," he said Thursday, July 19. "I think we deserve a good product. The coaches deserve a good product, but most importantly the fans deserve it. They were tremendous last year for us turning things around before Ricky (Rubio) went down. We just want to keep pushing the team in the right direction, and that's what I wanted to convey."
The Wolves were 21-19 and competing for the No. 8 playoff seed when Rubio, their rookie point guard, suffered a season-ending knee injury March 2. Minnesota plummeted down the stretch, winning only five of its final 26 games.

Love likes the acquisition of guard Brandon Roy, who returns after a knee injury forced him into retirement, and expects Minnesota to be a winning team. But he wants to be able to do more than play .500.

"If we get everybody back healthy, with Ricky back healthy, if Roy comes in healthy, and if we can get off to a good start, we're going to be good. But we really have to add as many as pieces as we possibly can, veteran guys," he said. "There was some bad blood in that locker room we were able to get out of there and smooth things out. That should help us out going forward."

Asked to elaborate, Love responded: "Just what I said. We had bad blood in the locker room. We got that out."

GOBB
07-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah I dont see anything wrong with what Love said. Also voicing his frustration about wanting to win. All good payers in his shoes have done that. The few who havent either were instant impact players or were placed in winning situations from 21 jump street. Love wants to win, he works hard. I like him.

flipogb
07-20-2012, 12:51 AM
gotta be Darko and Randolph , those two looked mad every day . Beasley is too chill to be the bad guy, lazy maybe but not a aguy who would cause bad blood

KevinNYC
07-20-2012, 02:05 AM
gotta be Darko and Randolph , those two looked mad every day . Beasley is too chill to be the bad guy, lazy maybe but not a aguy who would cause bad blood

If the other guys are busting their ass and they have a guy who is being lazy, you don't think that might cause bad blood?

I have no idea who Love was talking about, but lazy doesn't seem like good attribute to have on a team.

Qwertyazerty
07-20-2012, 04:07 AM
I remember last year Barea and him had a dispute because Barea was frustrated about the team not having a winning mentality. JJ has it, Love has it, Rubio has it, Roy has it and Pek is a fighter anyway... I understand why he said that. One thing is to be a nice guy/friend, another is to be competitif and team oriented. I have plenty of friend swith whom I would never team up for anything competitif. Darko, Basley and Randolph never looked really motivated to win and that's a contagious attitude.

Punpun
07-20-2012, 04:11 AM
. The bad blood is gone? Why talk about it now, then?

Because he is happy there is no bad blood anymore. Or what, did you you want him to throw his team-mates under the bus during the season ?

:yaohappy:

Shepseskaf
07-20-2012, 04:18 AM

"You know, like Darko. Oh, wait, that's just his first name? I never really met the guy...."

Qwertyazerty
07-20-2012, 05:32 AM
You wanna play for a winner? Go win. The bad blood is gone? Why talk about it now, then?

I also find many of his late comments a bit surprising and a bit inaproprites. But none can say he doesn't give his all when he's playing to try and win everygame. And that comment can also be considered as a side note for the newcommers. He wants winning mentality and people caring if they lose.

Shepseskaf
07-20-2012, 05:39 AM
I also find many of his late comments a bit surprising and a bit inaproprite.
I don't think that Love is a good, or effective leader.

Put him on a squad where he's the second or third option and can just focus on his game, and not worry about other things, he'll be good to go.

Minny isn't going anywhere significant with him as the main man.

Qwertyazerty
07-20-2012, 05:59 AM
I don't think that Love is a good, or effective leader.

Put him on a squad where he's the second or third option and can just focus on his game, and not worry about other things, he'll be good to go.

Minny isn't going anywhere significant with him as the main man.

Well, I agree and desagree at the same time. Agree on the leadership statement... I don't find him a great leader and he would be perfect as a second option in any contender. That said, he is 23 and leadership skills may come later in his career just by adding some experience. I think Roy may be very usefull in that sens for Minny. Sharing experience and leadership skills (I think he was a good leader in Portland).

But, I desagree on your last statement. I think Play offs must be considered somewhere significant for the Timberwolves and he can lead them there with some help. Adelman is a great help, we saw that last season with almost 0 preparation time. Rubio and Peck, if back to their last season shape, are also a mayor help.

Bigsmoke
07-20-2012, 06:01 AM
wiggas these dayz...

Shepseskaf
07-20-2012, 06:07 AM
But, I desagree on your last statement. I think Play offs must be considered somewhere significant for the Timberwolves and he can lead them there with some help. Adelman is a great help, we saw that last season with almost 0 preparation time. Rubio and Peck, if back to their last season shape, are also a mayor help.
We'll see what happens. Imo, there are too many "ifs" with this team. On paper, they're certainly talented enough to make a run at the playoffs, but team unity will be key.

Blue&Orange
07-20-2012, 08:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWqSmichOo

hawkfan
07-20-2012, 08:45 AM

Plus 1.
He is getting paid max money, he needs to prove that he is worth it by at least getting his team into the playoffs.
Joe Johnson got paid max and got his team into the playoffs 5 straight years. That's the minimum a max level player can do for his team.

Punpun
07-20-2012, 08:46 AM
All dem trolls dissing Love. :yaohappy:

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 08:50 AM
LOL at this stat padding loser saying anything. The only stat Love can't stuff is the win column

Trumpin
07-20-2012, 08:51 AM
LOL at this stat padding loser saying anything. The only stat Love can't stuff is the win column

They had a winning record before losing Rubio and Niko, even KLove missed some games.