barkleynash
07-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Rondo, Bradley vs chalmers, cole
lee, Bradley, terry vs wade, Allen
Pierce, green vs Lebron, battler, miller
Bass, sullinger, green vs Haslem, rashard Lewis
Kg, Wilcox, fab melo vs bosh, Joel Anthony

Two very deep basketball teams.

I like the way Boston matches up, thet are actually more capable of playing small ball vs the heat.
The celts have two guys who can check wade in Bradley and lee, as well as two guys to throw at Lebron in pierce and green.

LEFT4DEAD
07-20-2012, 10:01 AM
With healthy BIG 3 Heat are taking this easily. Heat are winning the East again, and there is no team that can challenge them.

Raz
07-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Rondo, Bradley vs chalmers, cole
Pierce, green vs Lebron, battler, miller
Bass, sullinger, green vs Haslem, rashard Lewis
Kg, Wilcox, fab melo vs bosh, Joel Anthony

Two very deep basketball teams.

I like the way Boston matches up, thet are actually more capable of playing small ball vs the heat.
The celts have two guys who can check wade in Bradley and lee, as well as two guys to throw at Lebron in pierce and green.

We're likely rounding out the team with Dooling, Pietrus (Bi-Annual) and a big like Mohammed. We should be able to go very small. Pietrus won't take the minimum, and only gets the bi-annual if we can't get a decent big.

JohnnySic
07-20-2012, 10:11 AM
The Heat have more star power

The Celtics have an advantage in the paint and a more balanced roster 1-12

The Heat however have Stern and the refs in their back pocket; that plus the C's staying healthy are my largest concerns, not the Heat themselves

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 10:13 AM
This will be the 3rd season in a row where we will hear how Boston is going to beat Miami in the playoffs :oldlol:

Kingwillball
07-20-2012, 12:02 PM
The Heat beat Celtics in 5 or 6 if both teams have full compliment of Players.

Hank
07-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Heat in 5 games just like 2 seasons ago when healthy.. and the Heat are FAR better now than they were back then

Pierce and garnett are just getting older and worse

May I remind you:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/dannystare-1.gif

Lebron23
07-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Heat in 5 games just like 2 seasons ago when healthy

May I remind you:

Hankamania is running Wild.

JohnnySic
07-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Rigghhhhhhtttt because the Celtics were healthy in the '11 and '12 playoffs. :rolleyes:

Side note - are the Heat going to issue championship rings to the NBA referee crew? They should.

lilgodfather1
07-20-2012, 12:14 PM
There's no comparison. One team is NBA championship caliber, the other is a punching bag for the 3rd straight year lmfao. We da bess.

swi7ch
07-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Young players in their prime > very old players past their prime

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Rigghhhhhhtttt because the Celtics were healthy in the '11 and '12 playoffs. :rolleyes:

Side note - are the Heat going to issue championship rings to the NBA referee crew? They should.

Ugh....more excuses. Because the Heat didn't have a paper thin bench in 2011 or a hurt Wade/Bosh in 2012, right? :oldlol:

AlexanderRight
So let me get this straight. The Celtics were six minutes away from the NBA Finals, they get better in the off season, and now they have no chance?

Hank
"punching bags"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg

^ enjoy Boston fans :cheers:

LikeABosh
07-20-2012, 12:19 PM
If the Heat are healthy no one in the East is beating them.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 12:22 PM
So let me get this straight. The Celtics were six minutes away from the NBA Finals, they get better in the off season, and now they have no chance?

correct

ProfessorMurder
07-20-2012, 12:24 PM
The only true advantage the Heat have is LeBron. Pierce can't keep up with him like 3-4-5 years ago.

The Celtics seem to be assembling a Spursesque team, while the Heat still have 3 stars + role players.

It seems pretty even to me.

EnoughSaid
07-20-2012, 12:25 PM

Bosh out for 4 games.

Wade not healthy.

That's two very important players on the team.

Hank
07-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Bosh missing the first 5 games of the series (played very little in game 5 and missed the entire 2nd half) and Wade playing on one leg... and the C's STILL couldn't get it done

As soon as Bosh came back Garnett couldn't camp under the basket protecting the paint.. he actually had to do something and move to cover ground. This totally destroyed Boston's game plan , changed the entire complexion of the matchup, and the Celtics were toast.

Boston got blown out by 20 on their home court.. and you may think "6 minutes" but it wasn't close. That game is on youtube. It was a total deestruction of the Celtics in the 4th.. that "6 minutes" the Heat were up by double digits . Whenever things actually mattered and the Heat turned it on defensively the Celtics looked like slow hopeless old ladies out there

the celtics have ZERO chance at hanging with the Heat.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 12:30 PM
The only true advantage the Heat have is LeBron. Pierce can't keep up with him like 3-4-5 years ago.

The Celtics seem to be assembling a Spursesque team, while the Heat still have 3 stars + role players.

The same Spurs that got backdoor swept by the team Miami destroyed in the Finals? Ok, got it.

LikeABosh
07-20-2012, 12:32 PM

How is the Hat's SGs not an advantage?

AlexanderRight
07-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Bosh out for 4 games.

Wade not healthy.

Ray wasn't healthy.

Both Jeff Green and Avery Bradley were out and I don't need to tell you what he was suppose to do. I ain't sayin Celtics would win but to suggest that this wouldn't be a competitive series even after a seven game series in the conference finals is just fooling oneself. If Boston hadn't completely laid an egg in Game 6 we wouldn't be having this conversation. Not like this anyway.

Bigsmoke
07-20-2012, 12:42 PM

Pierce is gonna be 35 instead of 32 :lol

KG will be 37 if the celtics go deep in the playoffs

Bigsmoke
07-20-2012, 12:43 PM

the guy named Wade isnt bad.

Now Ray Allen is a role players since he's on the Heat?:rolleyes:

YUP! sounds even to me!

JohnnySic
07-20-2012, 12:47 PM
ISH logic at its finest.

Hank
07-20-2012, 01:00 PM
lol yeah lebron is the "only" advantage. :oldlol:

that's why when Bosh came back the celtics got their as$es totally kicked losing by ""DOUBLE-DIGITS"" in each of game 6 and game 7. And hell, Bosh was playing at just 70% and Wade was playing on one leg,,, but it didn't matter. The Celtics didn't just lose but got totally creamed. Losing at home in a playoff game by 20 points and losing by 25+ points in the 4th QTR on your home floor is getting creamed. Losing 28-15 in 4th QTR points in a game 7 , almost 2 to 1 ratio is indeed, getting creamed.

boston fans are too funny

It doesn't matter WHO the celtics throw on the court with that roster. Against a healthy Heat the Celtics get totally walloped in a series. If not a sweep then 5 games at most. Period

red1
07-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Celtics-Heat was the best series this year, should be even more interesting next year

AMISTILLILL
07-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Miami fans who think this Boston team isn't that big of a deal are just being ignorant. It's okay to admit that other teams are formidable or good. :rolleyes:

LeBron isn't going to show up at your house and issue you a demerit, you fraggles.

JohnnySic
07-20-2012, 01:04 PM
^They are showing up in every Boston thread because they know that the C's are in fact a big deal.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 01:07 PM
0-2.

At least after Boston loses to Miami again they blame old age and injures again :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 01:08 PM
Miami fans who think this Boston team isn't that big of a deal are just being ignorant. It's okay to admit that other teams are formidable or good. :rolleyes:

LeBron isn't going to show up at your house and issue you a demerit, you fraggles.

Scoreboard, f.aggot :oldlol:

Hank
07-20-2012, 01:09 PM
^They are showing up in every Boston thread because they know that the C's are in fact a big deal.

#1 this thread has "Miami" in it's title. And 2) your GM knows which team is the "big deal" when he looks at the opposing bench when sitting in the stands of the Triple-A

poor celtic fans know their team is totally irrelevant now that the Heat are what they are - the best, and a team that your team cannot beat in a series. It hurts you, we know, and it's ok. But you don't have to go off making things up to feel better about your irrelevance. That's called, a false identity, and you're only hurting yourself by doing it, kiddo

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 01:12 PM
#1 this thread has "Miami" in it's title. And 2) your GM knows which team is the "big deal" when he looks at the opposing bench when sitting in the stands of the Triple-A

poor celtic fans know their team is totally irrelevant now that the Heat are what they are - the best, and a team that your team cannot beat in a series. It hurts you, we know, and it's ok. But you don't have to go off making things up to feel better about your irrelevance. That's called, a false identity, and you're only hurting yourself by doing it, kiddo

ETHER

Quickening
07-20-2012, 01:14 PM

I know, they are acting like we are rivals... Boston are old, they are nothing, dismantle them with ease will a fully fit line up.:lol :applause:

Hank
07-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Like Ainge, Ray knows where it's at :D

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/6df7ce18cb6911e1a94522000a1e8aaf_7.jpg

/thread

ProfessorMurder
07-20-2012, 01:22 PM
The same Spurs that got backdoor swept by the team Miami destroyed in the Finals? Ok, got it.

The Spurs would've crushed the Heat. It's all match ups you dumb shit.

Quickening
07-20-2012, 01:25 PM

Of course, bet you were saying the same thing about OKC before the finals.:lol :roll: :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 01:28 PM

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....cry about it bitch

Hank
07-20-2012, 01:28 PM

same guy who said Bulls were far too much of a matchup problem for the Heat before the 2011 ECF :oldlol:

okay, really. Seriously. Before you continue to make a fool of yourself /thread

JohnnySic
07-20-2012, 01:32 PM
We'll see about that this year.

:lebroncry:

I know, they are acting like we are rivals... Boston are old, they are nothing, dismantle them with ease will a fully fit line up.
The Celtics have one of the youngest rosters in the league. :confusedshrug:

Raz
07-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Bosh missing the first 5 games of the series (played very little in game 5 and missed the entire 2nd half) and Wade playing on one leg... and the C's STILL couldn't get it done

As soon as Bosh came back Garnett couldn't camp under the basket protecting the paint.. he actually had to do something and move to cover ground. This totally destroyed Boston's game plan , changed the entire complexion of the matchup, and the Celtics were toast.

Boston got blown out by 20 on their home court.. and you may think "6 minutes" but it wasn't close. That game is on youtube. It was a total deestruction of the Celtics in the 4th.. that "6 minutes" the Heat were up by double digits . Whenever things actually mattered and the Heat turned it on defensively the Celtics looked like slow hopeless old ladies out there

As much as it pains me to say it, this is all true.

However, it's a new season and we're going to wreck the Heat come playoff time.

Quickening
07-20-2012, 01:42 PM
We'll see about that this year.

:lebroncry:

The Celtics have one of the youngest rosters in the league. :confusedshrug:

Just their two of their 3 best players are past it...

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Just their two of their 3 best players are past it...

Bro, is that Quickening name from somewhere?

Kingwillball
07-20-2012, 01:47 PM

:roll:

ballup
07-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Miami isn't deeper than they were last season. Allen and Lewis don't bring much more to the table than Miller did. If no freak injuries happen to the Celtics again, they become a pretty deep team.

Pierce and Green aren't very capable of containing Lebron right now. They just don't move that well on defense.

RaininTwos
07-20-2012, 02:01 PM
ISH logic at its finest.
You would have a point if Miami didn't improve. Unless you are saying that the C's have improved so much that they have closed the gap between the two teams.

sodapop
07-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Both teams average the same in some areas. However, Boston still have an advantage over the Heat, the front court. The Celtics is one piece away from sealing the 5 and opening up more rotations for KG-from the 4 or 5. The only Heat advantage is LeBron James. He was the only reason the Heat barely beat the Celtics in game 7 ECF. Also keep in mind, the ONLY reason the Celtics lost against the Heat, the shooting was not consistent. The scoring have been a serious problem for the Celtics since 2010. I'll add another point, almost thee entire Celtics club were injured, out for the season. They didn't have much options coming off the bench. Bottom line, the Heat beat the Celtics because of health. Also, the Heat & Celtics got to the ECF because of health - meaning, only if D. Rose & the Bulls were 100%?
This up and coming season, between the two teams, I think Boston got extremely better, younger and deeper than the Heat after receiving Courtney Lee. Now they need one more piece to add at the 5 and they will be back on track. The Heat haven't changed much since last year - no need to do so. Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis was a good move. Not as good as Jason Terry, Lee Courtney and Jared Sullinger. Let's not forget thee improved Jeff Green. During last summer, the lockout, Jeff Green was ripping it up all summer long. Right now, I have both teams dead even. But I have the Chicago Bulls one step above both teams IF D. Rose is healthy. Coming up soon, we will see...

cltcfn2924
07-20-2012, 02:05 PM
With healthy BIG 3 Heat are taking this easily. Heat are winning the East again, and there is no team that can challenge them.

Easily? They did it the hard way with against an old, badly beaten up team. Hah.

Hank
07-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Both teams average the same in some areas. However, Boston still have an advantage over the Heat, the front court. The Celtics is one piece away from sealing the 5 and opening up more rotations for KG-from the 4 or 5. The only Heat advantage is LeBron James. He was the only reason the Heat barely beat the Celtics in game 7 ECF. Also keep in mind, the ONLY reason the Celtics lost against the Heat, the shooting was not consistent. The scoring have been a serious problem for the Celtics since 2010. I'll add another point, almost thee entire Celtics club were injured, out for the season. They didn't have much options coming off the bench. Bottom line, the Heat beat the Celtics because of health. Also, the Heat & Celtics got to the ECF because of health - meaning, only if D. Rose & the Bulls were 100%?
This up and coming season, between the two teams, I think Boston got extremely better, younger and deeper than the Heat after receiving Courtney Lee. Now they need one more piece to add at the 5 and they will be back on track. The Heat haven't changed much since last year - no need to do so. Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis was a good move. Not as good as Jason Terry, Lee Courtney and Jared Sullinger. Let's not forget thee improved Jeff Green. During last summer, the lockout, Jeff Green was ripping it up all summer long. Right now, I have both teams dead even. But I have the Chicago Bulls one step above both teams IF D. Rose is healthy. Coming up soon, we will see...

lol at all that tripe. Courtney f*ckn Lee. You're HILARIOUS!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/tumblr_m6boufy4N21qgqava.gif

sodapop
07-20-2012, 03:00 PM
lol at all that tripe. Courtney f*ckn Lee. You're HILARIOUS!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/pro--sports/tumblr_m6boufy4N21qgqava.gif

So, what's your point? Your poor comprehension skills and pure childish rants don't cut it. I read all your post here on this thread, you have not once added any ounce of logic nor substance to your debate. Sure, I understand the mind set of many wagontiers such as yourself, who enjoy the simpleton way of combating fictional vs nonfictional events into your very own conspiracy in order to make you feel superior or feel you're actually saying, thinking logically. Secondly, I've been posting here for a very long time. I know who're the real Heat fans are here and you are not one of them. You're just part of the storm that caused the flood of waste onto the Heat bandwagon since LeBron signed to Miami. Where were you in 08, 09, 10? Ya know, when the Heat had Michael Beasley? Guess what? You were NOT around! Where was your love for the Heat then? Again, you were too busy jumping wagons. I bet you jumped on the Celtics bandwagon back in 07/08? Since the Celtics didn't win a back to back, you jumped off the wagon and jumped on the next. In a couple of years from now, you'll be riding a different wagon. Anyway, Courtney f#ckin Lee you say? Yes, Courtney Lee. What of it?

DaSeba5
07-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Boston is a good team and can possibly beat Miami, but I don't see it. Miami will win the east again barring any injuries.

CelticBaller
07-20-2012, 03:20 PM
This will be the 3rd season in a row where we will hear how Boston is going to beat Miami in the playoffs :oldlol:
last year people weren't expecting boston to do shit liar

CelticBaller
07-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Bosh out for 4 games.

Wade not healthy.

Don't act like we were healthy, our starters can't play 40+ minutes

Hank
07-20-2012, 04:37 PM
So, what's your point? Your poor comprehension skills and pure childish rants don't cut it. I read all your post here on this thread, you have not once added any ounce of logic nor substance to your debate. Sure, I understand the mind set of many wagontiers such as yourself, who enjoy the simpleton way of combating fictional vs nonfictional events into your very own conspiracy in order to make you feel superior or feel you're actually saying, thinking logically. Secondly, I've been posting here for a very long time. I know who're the real Heat fans are here and you are not one of them. You're just part of the storm that caused the flood of waste onto the Heat bandwagon since LeBron signed to Miami. Where were you in 08, 09, 10? Ya know, when the Heat had Michael Beasley? Guess what? You were NOT around! Where was your love for the Heat then? Again, you were too busy jumping wagons. I bet you jumped on the Celtics bandwagon back in 07/08? Since the Celtics didn't win a back to back, you jumped off the wagon and jumped on the next. In a couple of years from now, you'll be riding a different wagon. Anyway, Courtney f#ckin Lee you say? Yes, Courtney Lee. What of it?

I love the fact that you resort to false assumptions and your false definition of "thinking logically" after going on the "conspiracy theorist" and "fictional" BS your blind mind resorted to.

HILARIOUS!!!!

I've lived in South Florida and have been a Heat fan since their inception. And If my points are baseless, and if you read the entire thread as you claimed, then why haven't you quoted any of them and responded with any sort of debate ??? lol we know the reasons why. Because you know what I said = truth. The only person running off on false tangents is you. Lying to yourself and grasping at straws.

Hell, even Boston fans have quoted my earlier posts here and admitted the fact that all of what I said was true.

keep living in your myopic little linear cocoon of illusions and delusions. It will get you nowhere, and in fact will get you going backwards even deeper in your little linear shell of thinking. Enjoy that pathetic and self-imposed ride of your own illusions that don't exist :lol

Derka
07-20-2012, 05:25 PM
lol @ all the Heat bandwagoners ignoring the Celtics repeated injury woes :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 05:32 PM
lol @ all the Heat bandwagoners ignoring the Celtics repeated injury woes :cheers:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. No one gives a shit. Boston is 0-2 against the Heat's Big 3 in the playoffs now and counting.

Ketchup
07-20-2012, 05:32 PM

Yeah because our team went in fully fit as well. :confusedshrug:

For a top heavy team, we were out with our big man and star. Doesn't help when the Celtics advantage is already at the front court.

talkingconch
07-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Heat in 5 games just like 2 seasons ago when healthy.. and the Heat are FAR better now than they were back then

May I remind you:

I know you're gonna be really disappointed if the heat don't make the finals next year. New bandwagon for you? Stay salty.

Derka
07-20-2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah because our team went in fully fit as well. :confusedshrug:

For a top heavy team, we were out with our big man and star. Doesn't help when the Celtics advantage is already at the front court.

You were not without your star. Lebron James was just fine. Dwayne Wade is not the star of the Miami Heat anymore. And while Wade maybe wasn't feeling great, neither were Paul Pierce, Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett...all were playing through injuries in that series.

I know your team went in with an injured guy. Eighteen bandwagoners shout it from the rooftops anytime someone points out the simple fact that this much more depleted, much older Celtics team took the Heat to seven games and had the series lead. I think its hilarious that Heat bandwagoners toss out the injury excuse to explain a seven-game series, and when everyone else just passingly says "The Celtics had a lot more severe injuries"...its making excuses.

I just think the hypocrisy is hilarious. None of the real Celtics fans in here used injuries as an excuse and all of us gave the Heat their due in the series thread.

Mach_3
07-20-2012, 06:38 PM

Welcome to the logic of a Heat fanboy :lol

Mach_3
07-20-2012, 06:41 PM

Its a different series if Paul and Ray Ray are both healthy and if we had Avery, at least Bosh came back for the Heat. Hopefully we can stay healthy this damn season and not have to play key guys so many minutes that they break down

All Net
07-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Best two teams by far in the east. Boston got better and have very good depth at G. Miami are the best team and for good reason but it would be a good battle again. Even if Miami wins in 5 it would be a damn hard fought series.

Ketchup
07-20-2012, 06:44 PM
You were not without your star. Lebron James was just fine. Dwayne Wade is not the star of the Miami Heat anymore. And while Wade maybe wasn't feeling great, neither were Paul Pierce, Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett...all were playing through injuries in that series.

I know your team went in with an injured guy. Eighteen bandwagoners shout it from the rooftops anytime someone points out the simple fact that this much more depleted, much older Celtics team took the Heat to seven games and had the series lead. I think its hilarious that Heat bandwagoners toss out the injury excuse to explain a seven-game series, and when everyone else just passingly says "The Celtics had a lot more severe injuries"...its making excuses.

I just think the hypocrisy is hilarious. None of the real Celtics fans in here used injuries as an excuse and all of us gave the Heat their due in the series thread.

In what way is it an excuse if I acknowledge both?
It honestly seems Heat fans or bandwagoners in this thread are as well, yet the rest of the posters are making it seem like its a one way street.

I personally think that losing a 20/10 guy is far more debilitating than anything Boston lost. That is my point. And yes, Bosh is a star. A team can have more than one star. Our team is top heavy, and losing one of those pieces is a huge setback, particularly when it's the tallest guy on your team, and only decent scoring big man.

I always expect a tough series against the Celtics, though if we do go head to head with a fully fit line up for both teams, I expect my team to come ahead in 5 or 6 games, since I believe we are better.

Hank
07-20-2012, 06:50 PM
the reason why Boston forums have 43868436 page threads on "how to beat Miami" and Heat forums don't have anything about Boston is because we know how much better we are than the Celtics.. We are "their" rivals but they are "not" our rivals.... and they HATE this. They hate the fact that they've become irrelevant in this league via the Miami Heat

that's all you need to know on how Heat >>>>>>>>>>> no matter WHO the C's decide to put on the floor on their inferior roster

CelticBaller
07-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Damn joel anthony>>>> KG

Wow dude you need to stop being a douche sometimes

Mach_3
07-20-2012, 06:59 PM
In what way is it an excuse if I acknowledge both?
It honestly seems Heat fans or bandwagoners in this thread are as well, yet the rest of the posters are making it seem like its a one way street.

I personally think that losing a 20/10 guy is far more debilitating than anything Boston lost. That is my point. And yes, Bosh is a star. A team can have more than one star. Our team is top heavy, and losing one of those pieces is a huge setback, particularly when it's the tallest guy on your team, and only decent scoring big man.

I always expect a tough series against the Celtics, though if we do go head to head with a fully fit line up for both teams, I expect my team to come ahead in 5 or 6 games, since I believe we are better.

im sorry but Bosh is not worth more than a one legged (actually no ankles) Ray Allen, Pierce playing on one knee because of his sprained MCL from the previous series, no Bradley (The one guy on our team that Wade wants NO part of), and no Jeff Green. And you think Bosh is equal to all that?

veilside23
07-20-2012, 07:09 PM
good win for the heat just like bron when he first met TD ... KD lost to a more experienced team...

lets just hope for both teams to be healthy and see what happen..

sometimes the truth hurts....

i just cant believe that some genius heat fans think that bosh is like the difference maker ...

Hank
07-20-2012, 07:09 PM
im sorry but Bosh is not worth more than a one legged (actually no ankles) Ray Allen, Pierce playing on one knee because of his sprained MCL from the previous series, no Bradley (The one guy on our team that Wade wants NO part of), and no Jeff Green. And you think Bosh is equal to all that?

lol you had those guys last year and got your a$$es kicked in 5 games.. Here's a little refresher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7xdo_NzKw

and Pierce?? lol.. Wade >>>>>>>>> Pierce and Wade was playing on one leg. Pierce sucks now and is old. Did you even watch Pierce during the season ?? He had his worst FG% in 5 years, his worst long distanc shooting in 6 years, the most turnovers he's had in 6 years. He stinks now.

The problem with you is you don't realize that only a very limited amount of players can play on the court at any given moment. And you totally miss the fact that benches GREATLY shorten in the playoffs. The rest of the players you listed , STINK. Jeff Green ??? LMAO!!!

And yes bosh is FAR more important than all those guys put together as he's Miami's main big and a big cog for what we do defensively, as well as offensively as the Celtics gameplan was TOAST as soon as Bosh came back (and he only played at 70% when he came back)... admit it, that was your only chance at miami and you got TROUNCED by double-digits when it mattered in game's 6 and 7 ... Wade on one leg and Bosh missing 5 games and playing at only 70% when he came back for the final 2. The odds of such injuries and dynamics happening for you again are extremely slim

lol yeah lebron is the "only" advantage. :oldlol:

that's why when Bosh came back the celtics got their as$es totally kicked losing by ""DOUBLE-DIGITS"" in each of game 6 and game 7. And hell, Bosh was playing at just 70% and Wade was playing on one leg,,, but it didn't matter. The Celtics didn't just lose but got totally creamed. Losing at home in a playoff game by 20 points and losing by 25+ points in the 4th QTR on your home floor is getting creamed. Losing 28-15 in 4th QTR points in a game 7 , almost 2 to 1 ratio is indeed, getting creamed.

boston fans are too funny

It doesn't matter WHO the celtics throw on the court with that roster. Against a healthy Heat the Celtics get totally walloped in a series. If not a sweep then 5 games at most. Period

Droid101
07-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Damn joel anthony>>>> KG

Wow dude you need to stop being a douche sometimes
Thanks for not quoting him at least. Putting him on ignore has done wonders for Insidehoops.

ballup
07-20-2012, 07:16 PM
good win for the heat just like bron when he first met TD ... KD lost to a more experienced team...

lets just hope for both teams to be healthy and see what happen..

sometimes the truth hurts....

i just cant believe that some genius heat fans think that bosh is like the difference maker ...
He actually was. KG couldn't get easy baskets on post ups once Bosh came back into the series.

veilside23
07-20-2012, 07:41 PM
He actually was. KG couldn't get easy baskets on post ups once Bosh came back into the series.

do you want to start with this? did Bosh Exclusively guard kg by himself ?

Ketchup
07-20-2012, 07:48 PM

Add in an injured Wade taking shots and draining his knee, an injured Miller who could barely run, etc. Yes, I do.
We won last year when the teams were evenly matched, we won again. We're better. We are better when it's all there, we're better when faced with injuries, we adapt better. We are better.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2012, 07:50 PM

0-2

Guess what that stands for

DaSeba5
07-20-2012, 07:52 PM

Wade and Miller were also hurt and don't say they are nothing.

veilside23
07-20-2012, 07:54 PM
0-2

Guess what that stands for

sorry kid that doesnt affect me ... :D

celtics 17 banners heat 2 :) ... see ?

guess what does that stand for ?

PJR
07-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Add in an injured Wade taking shots and draining his knee, an injured Miller who could barely run, etc. Yes, I do.
We won last year when the teams were evenly matched, we won again. We're better. We are better when it's all there, we're better when faced with injuries, we adapt better. We are better.

Truth.

Ketchup
07-20-2012, 08:04 PM
sorry kid that doesnt affect me ... :D

celtics 17 banners heat 2 :) ... see ?

guess what does that stand for ?

How many have you seen of those 17? :oldlol:

What's the score between the two teams since the Heat stepped into the league? :oldlol:

I can personally say I've seen all my teams championships.

Hank
07-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Since the Miami Heat entered the league in 1988

Heat = 2 titles (with many more titles coming in the near future)

Celtics = 1 title (with a total rebuild and irrelevancy coming in the near future)

Logical conclusion

Heat >>>>>> Celtics

veilside23
07-20-2012, 08:22 PM

(with many more titles coming in the near future)

how many more ... go ahead...

ballup
07-20-2012, 08:22 PM
In the games the Celtics won, KG dominated the front court of the Heat. Once Bosh saw significant minutes, KG didn't have it his way anymore. Bosh isn't a great defender in general and he didn't guard KG by himself, but his height is a deterrent. KG just didn't go at the Heat's front court in the last two games. Bosh provides spacing with his jumper and he's a good rebounder. These qualities made it harder for KG and Bass.

Lebron was the main reason as to why the Heat won the series, but Bosh played a big role.

Hank
07-20-2012, 08:24 PM
how many more ... go ahead...

multiple

Hank
07-20-2012, 08:52 PM
In the games the Celtics won, KG dominated the front court of the Heat. Once Bosh saw significant minutes, KG didn't have it his way anymore. Bosh isn't a great defender in general and he didn't guard KG by himself, but his height is a deterrent. KG just didn't go at the Heat's front court in the last two games. Bosh provides spacing with his jumper and he's a good rebounder. These qualities made it harder for KG and Bass.

Lebron was the main reason as to why the Heat won the series, but Bosh played a big role.

at this point let them be totally deluded and believe what they want to believe.

Even Boston Fans admit to OKC >>>>>> Celtics

and the Heat waxed OKC in 5 games.

lol these same deluded boston fans had OKC winning "easily" before the series started. Yeah it's amazing what happens when the Heat have a full lineup huh? Boston had the luxury of having half the potency of Miami's Big 3 out (Wade playing on one leg and Bosh out for 5 games), and the Celtics still couldn't get it done, and the Celtics proceeded in getting blown out by "DOUBLE-DIGITS" to the Heat "when it mattered" in games 6 and 7

let boston fans continue dreaming in their illusioned fairy tale dreamland

ballup
07-20-2012, 09:21 PM
at this point let them be totally deluded and believe what they want to believe.

Even Boston Fans admit to OKC >>>>>> Celtics

and the Heat waxed OKC in 5 games.

lol these same deluded boston fans had OKC winning "easily" before the series started. Yeah it's amazing what happens when the Heat have a full lineup huh? Boston had the luxury of having half the potency of Miami's Big 3 out (Wade playing on one leg and Bosh out for 5 games), and the Celtics still couldn't get it done, and the Celtics proceeded in getting blown out by "DOUBLE-DIGITS" to the Heat "when it mattered" in games 6 and 7

let boston fans continue dreaming in their illusioned fairy tale dreamland
Here's the thing. I'm a Celtics fan, you imbecile. So don't you go talking shit about my team's fanbase like that. And if you are going to glorify the Heat's win of the series, then count it for both sides. The Celtic's roster got devastated by injuries. They had Allen, Pierce, and Pietrus not close to healthy. Along with that, the energy sparks in Green, Bradley, and Wilcox were gone.

I'll let my fellow fans have faith in my team. The Celtics have retooled and are going strong.

derb2k2
07-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Young players in their prime > very old players past their prime

lmao. exactly. I hope the Celts fans keep hanging on to Garnett and Pierce though. can't get any more delusional than that.

Bigsmoke
07-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Miami isn't deeper than they were last season. Allen and Lewis don't bring much more to the table than Miller did. If no freak injuries happen to the Celtics again, they become a pretty deep team.

Pierce and Green aren't very capable of containing Lebron right now. They just don't move that well on defense.

as in Mike Miller?

:oldlol:

that white boy doesnt even play!!!!!

CelticBaller
07-20-2012, 10:02 PM
as in Mike Miller?

Like your boy D-Rose

Hank
07-20-2012, 10:06 PM
as in Mike Miller?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYoYPRNhRQ

sodapop
07-21-2012, 02:28 AM
I love the fact that you resort to false assumptions and your false definition of "thinking logically" after going on the "conspiracy theorist" and "fictional" BS your blind mind resorted to.

HILARIOUS!!!!

I've lived in South Florida and have been a Heat fan since their inception. And If my points are baseless, and if you read the entire thread as you claimed, then why haven't you quoted any of them and responded with any sort of debate ??? lol we know the reasons why. Because you know what I said = truth. The only person running off on false tangents is you. Lying to yourself and grasping at straws.

Hell, even Boston fans have quoted my earlier posts here and admitted the fact that all of what I said was true.

keep living in your myopic little linear cocoon of illusions and delusions. It will get you nowhere, and in fact will get you going backwards even deeper in your little linear shell of thinking. Enjoy that pathetic and self-imposed ride of your own illusions that don't exist :lol

Wow, thanks for making my point clear. As expected, I was right about you. You have nothing to add except rants and insults. Listen kid, this inside hoops forum isn't a place for disrespectful newbies who come on here spouting out garbage. You joined in 2011? I've been here since 2006 and I never jumped on any bandwagon. It's always been three teams, during bad and good times, Grizzlies, Bulls and Celtics. How about you? It's very obvious you are on the Heat bandwagon. Like the rest of us, you not included, do read and comprehend before speaking. I don't give a rats ass where you live or where you're from. Because you live in Florida don't change the fact that you're a Heat bandwagon jumper. No excuses necessary. I know many die hard Celtics fans in Florida. Are you shocked? (sarcasm) BTW, I like your little attempt insult comment response. Just like a pure rookie, newbie here on inside hoops. Take my advice, come back in a couple of years after you've earn the respect and proved yourself. Right now, you're acting like a bandwagon fan ranting nothing but piss. Other words, a troll looking for attention or a reaction.

sodapop
07-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Listen everybody!! This Hank douche isn't worth the toilet paper he was wiped on. It's obvious he's a troll searching for his pacifier to suck on. Just like a hungry baby, he'll scream, rant on for a reaction, attention, anything for a excuse to act out. You know, I know Hank is a fair weather fan, a bandwagon jumper. I'm 100% sure, in a couple of years, this flag of a fan will flap in a different direction. Wherever the wind blows, Hank will be ready to flip, flop & fly. Don't take him seriously. Either ignore him or serve him with the same garbage he throws out. Don't expect anything logical, intellectual from him. You'll only get rants and trolls.

sodapop
07-21-2012, 03:17 AM

Heat = 2 titles (with many more titles coming in the near future)

Celtics = 1 title (with a total rebuild and irrelevancy coming in the near future)

Logical conclusion

Heat >>>>>> Celtics

This is a perfect example of Hank's trolling rants. Let's see? Heat = 2 titles and the Celtics = 1 title? What's wrong with this picture? So, Hank decided to give the present Heat the 2006 championship with the current championship and only give the Celtics 1 out of many championships? Explain this error, Hank? Please be more specific? Do you know what specific mean? The last time I checked, the Celtics have 17 championship banners hanging at the Garden. How could you mess that up?:confusedshrug: