Crawford
Billups
Hill
D. Jordan
Bledsoe
Odom
Paul
Butler

I can definitely see this team giving OKC a war.

kennethgriffin
07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Griffin
Crawford
Hill
D. Jordan
Bledsoe
Odom
Paul
Butler

:roll:

take those guys out if you want people to be scared

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 10:37 PM

Hill is one of the best all around backups in the NBA and has even been starting the last couple years. Sure he will be 40 but last year he still had game obviously. Odom is one year removed from 6th man of the year and coaches/Clippers teammates are saying he looks fantastic. Let's not just assume his game vanished for good in a few months :facepalm .

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-22-2012, 10:37 PM
really good depth on that team

Story Up
07-22-2012, 10:39 PM
LOL Jordan is a faking scrub.
They have a deep 7 man rotation tho, top 3 in the LG. Too bad they still have a bitch made front court.

WockaVodka
07-22-2012, 10:42 PM
I'll be rooting for the Cilppers since one of my favorite players ever in Grant Hill joined them. I think they got a shot at making it to the title, not a great chance and certainly not the favorites, but they got a chance.

RazorBaLade
07-22-2012, 10:46 PM
3rd best in west

congrats clips fans

Story Up
07-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I'll be rooting for the Cilppers since one of my favorite players ever in Grant Hill joined them. I think they got a shot at making it to the title, not a great chance and certainly not the favorites, but they got a chance.
If LA can get Rich and Howard their 8 man rotation would make clips like a f league squad.

Nash, Howard, Bryant, Peace, Gasol, Hill, Rich and Jamison

>>>>>>>>>

Paul, Griffin, Butler, Bledsoe, Odom, Crawford, Billups and Hill

Trentknicks
07-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Need a bit more defense on the squad to really challenge the Thunder, but Hill & Odom are good additions. Butler still has a bit of an injury concern and Odom has a few question marks but should be more committed & switched on this season.

WockaVodka
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
If LA can get Rich and Howard their 8 man rotation would make clips like a f league squad.
If the Clippers get Rich and Howard, they would make the Lakers look like a f league squad too..

Kurosawa0
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Their season really depends on if Griffin can become a top 10 player. If he can show strong improvement the Clippers could make the Finals. If he's the same player as last year, they'll be a second round out again.

eliteballer
07-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Forgot about Billups

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Forgot about Billups

Was about to ask you about that! Edit that shit into the OP lol.

Story Up
07-22-2012, 10:54 PM
If the Clippers get Rich and Howard, they would make the Lakers look like a f league squad too..
Not really, take away Griffin and Jordan and bring in Howard, LA still comparable dipshit.

Howard, Odom, Butler, Billups, Paul, Bled, Crawford, Richardson
Bynum, Gasol, Peace, Bryant, Nash, Jamison, Hill, Blake

Pretty damn even.

DaSeba5
07-22-2012, 10:55 PM
3rd best in west

congrats clips fans

This.

WockaVodka
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Not really, take away Griffin and Jordan and bring in Howard, LA still comparable dipshit.

Howard, Odom, Butler, Billups, Paul, Bled, Crawford, Richardson
Bynum, Gasol, Peace, Bryant, Nash, Jamison, Hill, Blake

Pretty damn even.
Why do the Clippers have to trade Griffin and Jordan while the Lakers get to just trade Bynum? I'm giving the Clippers the same rip off trade the Lakers would give to the Magic.

DeAndre Jordan for Dwight Howard and the Clippers are much better than the Lakers.

Cute personal attack though.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Their season really depends on if Griffin can become a top 10 player. If he can show strong improvement the Clippers could make the Finals. If he's the same player as last year, they'll be a second round out again.

I agree 100 percent but I'll elaborate even further. Clippers need DeAndre and Bledsoe to improve as well as Griffin to get to the finals. The development of these 3 players is either going to make or break this teams championship chances. I agree if Griffin doesn't make a leap 2nd round exit again probably with an okay, not good chance at WCF.

Story Up
07-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Why do the Clippers have to trade Griffin and Jordan while the Lakers get to just trade Bynum? I'm giving the Clippers the same rip off trade the Lakers would give to the Magic.

DeAndre Jordan for Dwight Howard and the Clippers are much better than the Lakers.

Cute personal attack though.
You moron, Bynum and Grffin are similar value.

IGotACoolStory
07-22-2012, 10:59 PM
They should give Ammo a shot.

Kurosawa0
07-22-2012, 11:00 PM

No, Griffin is a more valuable piece. Bynum has a lot of potential as a good center, but Griffin can be a superstar. If they could be traded for each other, the Clippers hang up the phone faster than the Lakers.

BGriffin's Dad
07-22-2012, 11:00 PM

:roll: :roll:

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:02 PM
No, Griffin is a more valuable piece. Bynum has a lot of potential as a good center, but Griffin can be a superstar. If they could be traded for each other, the Clippers hang up the phone faster than the Lakers.

Yup. They may be similarly ranked players on the top players list but Griffin has far more value.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:03 PM
They should give Ammo a shot.

He's going to get a training camp invite most likely after averages 21, 5 and 4 in summer league or w/e he averaged this week.

TylerOO
07-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Griffin will never win a ring

noosaman
07-22-2012, 11:06 PM
They'll be better if they go to Griffin more in late game situations than to Chris Paul.

Story Up
****ing delusional clipper fans.
More efficient scorer, better shot blocker, better defender
Slightly better scorer, better passer, more versatile.

Which big would you take?
Griffin is better then Bynum at things Bynum can do well too, while Bynum does things better that Griffin can't sniff (defense and shot blocking) while being more efficient.

Sry Griffin had a better rookie season then his sophomore year, actually dude didn't impress me all that much last year with his flops, inconsistent j and mediocre post moves. Impact wise, Bynum is the better player.

Clippersfan86
Griffin will never win a ring

WTF? :roll: . Going into his 3rd season and people are already forming these opinions. Let's give him 8 or 9 years like Lebron had.

eliteballer
07-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Griffin is only 2 years younger than Bynum

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:08 PM
****ing delusional clipper fans.
More efficient scorer, better shot blocker, better defender
Slightly better scorer, better passer, more versatile.

Which big would you take?
Griffin is better then Bynum at things Bynum can do well too, while Bynum does things better that Griffin can't sniff (defense and shot blocking) while being more efficient.

Sry Griffin had a better rookie season then his sophomore year, actually dude didn't impress me all that much last year with his flops, inconsistent j and mediocre post moves. Impact wise, Bynum is the better player.

I don't think you understand value and how it works in pro sports. Bynum DOES have bigger impact probably and is in the same tier of all star players borderlining on superstars. The VALUE of Griffin is much higher though due to being 2 years younger, potential and the fact that he's a HUGE seat filler where as nobody goes to games to watch Bynum.

TylerOO
07-22-2012, 11:08 PM
WTF? :roll: . Going into his 3rd season and people are already forming these opinions. Let's give him 8 or 9 years like Lebron had.
Don't put LeBron and Griffin in the same paragraph let alone sentence

Story Up
07-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Fat boy, you just said Grffin has WAY more value then Bynum, which solidifies your lack if ball knowledge.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:09 PM

So then why are your expectations so high retard? :oldlol: . Never heard somebody say a young star going into his 3rd season will never win a ring. ISH logic continuously going downhill due to mentally challenged posters like you.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:10 PM
Fat boy, you just said Grffin has WAY more value then Bynum, which solidifies your lack if ball knowledge.

Do you know what value to an NBA franchise consists of? Profits, Marketability are a HUGE factor.

DixieNourmous
07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
3rd best in west

congrats clips fans

:lol

TylerOO
07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
So then why are your expectations so high retard? :oldlol: . Never heard somebody say a young star going into his 3rd season will never win a ring. ISH logic continuously going downhill due to mentally challenged posters like you.
I never said he would be like LeBron. I'm just saying he will never win a ring. Sucks for him. Durant and LeBron will dominate the league for another decade and Blake will be nothing in five years, once his athleticism goes away so will he. I'll be surprised if he ever reaches the finals tbh

Story Up
07-22-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't think you understand value and how it works in pro sports. Bynum DOES have bigger impact probably and is in the same tier of all star players borderlining on superstars. The VALUE of Griffin is much higher though due to being 2 years younger, potential and the fact that he's a HUGE seat filler where as nobody goes to games to watch Bynum.
Blake's hype train has passed. He really isn't as great as you think he is. Just cuzyou can dunk better doesn't mean you have more value. But yes Blake prolly has more value bc of bring younger but impact wise, they're close with drew slight lead due to defense. Hence my point earlier, trading Bynum is like trading griffin not Jordan. Lmfao

noosaman

Whys that? He can definitely be better than lebron.

G-train
Griffin
Crawford
Billups
Hill
D. Jordan
Bledsoe
Odom
Paul
Butler

Depends on how much certain players decline, certain players develop, and injuries.

TylerOO
07-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Your a fcuking idiot.

G-train
07-22-2012, 11:14 PM

Anything is possible, but I would say there is a very very small chance of that.

Story Up
07-22-2012, 11:15 PM
It's not april fools today.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Blake's hype train has passed. He really isn't as great as you think he is. Just cuzyou can dunk better doesn't mean you have more value. But yes Blake prolly has more value bc of bring younger but impact wise, they're close with drew slight lead due to defense. Hence my point earlier, trading Bynum is like trading griffin not Jordan. Lmfao

Which is why before calling me names you should give my post a chance. Bynum has more impact on games and is the better all around player but his value to his team and the NBA is lower than Griffin's.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Griffin has zero chance to be better than Lebron. Lebron will likely go down as a top 5 player of all time where as if Griffin wins some rings and improves enough I predict he will be in the 15-20 range ABSOLUTE BEST CASE scenario. That being said people are starting to underrate Griffin sadly.

noosaman
07-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Anything is possible, but I would say there is a very very small chance of that.

He's a 3rd year bigman.

I am a fan of The Almighty and he was awful his rookie year and made All NBA by his 3rd season.

Griffin can easily surpass lebron

blacknapalm
07-22-2012, 11:18 PM
the biggest thing for clips to maintain is almost no dropoff from starters to bench. that was one of their main problems last year (albeit a lot of it due to VDN's asinine rotations and not playing bledsoe/evans enough). the other thing we'll probably see the biggest upgrade in is overall chemistry, especially between cp3/blake. it's time to unleash their P&R prowess and for blake to set some meaningful screens.

scary? i wouldn't go that far. let them reach the WCF before we start talking about 'well, i really wouldn't want to play the clippers' :pimp:

Story Up
07-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Which is why before calling me names you should give my post a chance. Bynum has more impact on games and is the better all around player but his value to his team and the NBA is lower than Griffin's.
I hate Blake tho, yet he was my top 5 fav player in 10'.
Why?
I hate his smug, arrogance, his ***** ass flops and his dirty ass plays. In his rookie year he looked raw and entertaining, dunking on everyone and playing hard, last year he acted like he earned his stripes already and became instantly unlikable.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Griffin has zero chance to be better than Lebron. Lebron will likely go down as a top 5 player of all time where as if Griffin wins some rings and improves enough I predict he will be in the 15-20 range ABSOLUTE BEST CASE scenario. That being said people are starting to underrate Griffin sadly.
This.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:22 PM
the biggest thing for clips to maintain is almost no dropoff from starters to bench. that was one of their main problems last year (albeit a lot of due to VDN's asinine rotations and not playing bledsoe/evans enough). the other thing we'll probably see the biggest upgrade in his overall chemistry, especially between cp3/blake. it's time to unleash their P&R prowess and for blake to set some meaningful screens.

scary? i wouldn't go that far. let them reach the WCF before we start talking about 'well, i really wouldn't want to play the clippers' :pimp:

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320201026

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCKaiB7Gh5w

Griffin: 31 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks.

CP3: 34 points, 11 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals.

The way they played this game together had me shaking my head all year long because they never returned to this style! This is Stockton/Malone on crack. Download this game and you'll see the potential of the duo.

They ran PNR nonstop and Griffin set solid screens which helped obviously. Paul has already said his biggest mistake last year was not feeding Griffin enough and I agree with him.

Please don't remind me of VDN's rotations again man... You guys are going to be hearing tons of rants like last year from me due to this man. My gray hairs will start coming.

lakers87
07-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Clips are definitely improving. It's amazing what having a superstar on your team can do in terms of getting players to sign.

As far as Bynum/Griffin debate, I feel Bynum's skillset has a greater impact on the court, moreso than Griffin. Having said that, Griffin is just going into his 3rd year and has much more room for improvement. I hope he doesn't go the way of Amare though.

As far as value to a team, there's so many variables and factors to take into account. to a team close to a championship, i think most teams would take Bynum, but for the teams that are slight contenders or non-contenders would be inclined to pick Griffin for sheer entertainment value.

blacknapalm
07-22-2012, 11:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320201026

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCKaiB7Gh5w

Griffin: 31 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks.

CP3: 34 points, 11 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals.

The way they played this game together had me shaking my head all year long because they never returned to this style! This is Stockton/Malone on crack. Download this game and you'll see the potential of the duo.

They rank PNR nonstop and Griffin set solid screens which helped obviously. Paul has already said his biggest mistake last year was not feeding Griffin enough and I agree with him.

Please don't remind me of VDN's rotations again man... You guys are going to be hearing tons of rants like last year from me due to this man. My gray hairs will start coming.

ya, i don't know if you remember but as soon as the cp3 trade happened, i felt they could be the best P&R duo in the league. we all know of cp3's mid-range jumper but when blake attacks, it puts a ton of pressure on the defense. he just needs to set solid screens instead of slipping screens or whatever the fvck he's doing half the time. blake's jumper is still inconsistent but it's enough of a threat that the defense has to pay attention to it.

each guy capable of a 30 point double double? terror.

G-train
07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
He's a 3rd year bigman.

I am a fan of The Almighty and he was awful his rookie year and made All NBA by his 3rd season.

Wrong. You're well and truly barking up the wrong tree mate. Not even CF86 agrees with you.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:29 PM
ya, i don't know if you remember but as soon as the cp3 trade happened, i felt they could be the best P&R duo in the league. we all know of cp3's mid-range jumper but when blake attacks, it puts a ton of pressure on the defense. he just needs to set solid screens instead of slipping screens or whatever the fvck he's doing half the time. blake's jumper is still inconsistent but it's enough of a threat that the defense has to pay attention to it

Blake sets the worst screens of all time for a guy with his physique. Seriously fu**ing pathetic. It takes 1 extra fu**ing second to actually hit the player.... and he can't be so stupid to not realize that rolling without setting the actual screen defeats the whole purpose of a PNR usually. Ideally you set a hard screen and a guard is forced to match up with you and you can dunk or score in the paint all day. He doesn't create mismatches due to this shit.

coin24
07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Why are you encouraging CF86 to post more??!:lol

Clippers have a decent roster, not sure if they could beat the Lakers or Thunder though.. Especially if we get Dwight:rockon:

Im actually interested to see what Odom is going to show up also...

Clippersfan86
07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Wrong. You're well and truly barking up the wrong tree mate. Not even CF86 agrees with you.

That's Demons, I.R Beast man. Don't bother... he will do anything to clown/down CP3 even if it means boosting his teammate to GOAT status :facepalm .

coin24
07-22-2012, 11:32 PM
+1:facepalm Griffin will NEVER be even close to LeBron and im not even a fan of his...

D.J.
07-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Still not there. Still a 2nd round team.

noosaman
07-23-2012, 12:22 AM

Who gives a shit what CF86 thinks? Griffin has a ton of potential and he's a hard worker and a smart guy. He can surpass lebron.

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Still not there. Still a 2nd round team.

You're saying that as definitively as the peoplw who said they were a sure 1st round exit and wouldn't get passed the Grizzlies and we saw how that turned out. You can give that as.your preduction but unless you.wanna look stupid you shouldn't word it.like a fact.

blacknapalm
07-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Who gives a shit what CF86 thinks? Griffin has a ton of potential and he's a hard worker and a smart guy. He can surpass lebron.

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lebron_james2010-headshot-mouthpiece-in-mouth-med-wide1.jpg

D.J.
07-23-2012, 12:35 AM
You're saying that as definitively as the peoplw who said they were a sure 1st round exit and wouldn't get passed the Grizzlies and we saw how that turned out. You can give that as.your preduction but unless you.wanna look stupid you shouldn't word it.like a fact.

You were up 3-1 and nearly lost the series. And if anyone looks stupid, it's you with your posts.

Bigsmoke
07-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Griffin= All Star
Crawford= old, not going to be that good for them
Billups= old and coming back from an injury
Hill= not that good
D. Jordan= not that good
Bledsoe-= meh
Odom= old
Paul=superstar
Butler= old

G-train
07-23-2012, 12:39 AM

The point is you are wrong.

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 12:47 AM
You were up 3-1 and nearly lost the series. And if anyone looks stupid, it's you with your posts.

Says the guy who thinks a better, healthier squad with summer and training camp to gel shouldn't be expected to improve. Sure Clippers took 7 games to beat the Grizzlies but that.s with injuries to literally all 5 of their top players lmao. Yet of course since its the Clippers you'll keep making retarded posts disregarding that.

Billups= Out with torn Achilles. Was averaging 15, 3 and 4 on great 3 point shooting and metrics. Was best free throw shooter on team and only player to consistently get to the line besides Griffin.

CP3= Went into playoffs will a bad groin pull and re-injured it in game 4 vs the Grizzlies. Up until that point he was arguably the best playoff player putting up 23.5 ppg, 11 apg, 5 rpg, 3 spg on great shooting. Starting the game of the injury he was terrible and ineffective the rest of the playoffs so it obviously hurt him bad.

Blake Griffin= Bad knee sprain in game 3 which so happened to also be a Meniscus tear and he never looked quite the same for the rest of the playoffs.

Caron Butler= Broke his hand in game 1 of the playoffs and was going to miss the playoffs but somehow toughed it out.

Mo Williams= Had a nagging shooting hand injury and after he got it his shooting from deep went to shit in the playoffs.

This is some substantial shit. Every team had injuries here and there but not like this and not to their top 5 contributors. That's 4 starters and the 6th man.

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Griffin= All Star
Crawford= old, not going to be that good for them
Billups= old and coming back from an injury
Hill= not that good
D. Jordan= not that good
Bledsoe-= meh
Odom= old
Paul=superstar
Butler= old

Surprising coming from one of the biggest Clippers supporters last year on ISH. People aren't giving respect for the resiliency of the Clippers last year. Anytime you replace the bench with an even better one... and your team has a chance to go through summer and training camp obviously things will improve a lot. The Clippers got their first full practice as a team (10 new players) in February right after ASW. No other team in the NBA had so much roster turnover last year let alone had their 5 top players injured in the playoffs.

CelticBaller
07-23-2012, 12:58 AM
One of the deepest team right there with the Celtics

RIP CITY
07-23-2012, 01:09 AM
He's a 3rd year bigman.

Anyone who calls Dirk Nowitzki "The Almighty" and thinks he is the best player in the NBA and also at the same time thinks Blake Griffin can "easily surpass" LeBron James is probably the last person on this board anyone is going to take seriously. But keep posting, it's nice that I can get a good laugh every time you post.

50inchvertical
07-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Surprising coming from one of the biggest Clippers supporters last year on ISH. People aren't giving respect for the resiliency of the Clippers last year. Anytime you replace the bench with an even better one... and your team has a chance to go through summer and training camp obviously things will improve a lot. The Clippers got their first full practice as a team (10 new players) in February right after ASW. No other team in the NBA had so much roster turnover last year let alone had their 5 top players injured in the playoffs.
Knicks

Of course teams like the Bulls and Hawks where without their all star contributors. Injuries were the story of the season. But keep on homering

stallionaire
07-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Wolves have the Clipper's number, they're no match for us.

EnoughSaid
07-23-2012, 01:34 AM
They definitely improved in this off-season. Getting J-Crossover and Odom was huge, along with finally getting someone else to replace Gomes. I still think they're not better than LA and OKC, but they would give them one hell of a challenge. :rockon:

TeamLAC
07-23-2012, 01:35 AM
I never said he would be like LeBron. I'm just saying he will never win a ring. Sucks for him. Durant and LeBron will dominate the league for another decade and Blake will be nothing in five years, once his athleticism goes away so will he. I'll be surprised if he ever reaches the finals tbh
Dumbass of the year :roll: :applause:

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Knicks

Of course teams like the Bulls and Hawks where without their all star contributors. Injuries were the story of the season. But keep on homering

Knicks had their 5 best players injuries in the playoffs during round 1? Had 10 new players? Wrong. Has nothing to do with homering so at least try to refute what I said with facts. I wasn't talking about injuries during season but specifically the playoffs and no other team got fu**ed that hard in that regard.

Richard
07-23-2012, 01:55 AM

colorz
07-23-2012, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Richard

qrich
07-23-2012, 03:08 AM
[QUOTE=Richard

TexasBloodMoney
07-23-2012, 03:48 AM
Clippers are not scaring anyone. It's actually kind of sad because they had the chance to build a championship team but it all went downhill when they traded for that piece of shit Odom.

They could have:

Traded Griffin/DJ for Howard
Signed Courtney Lee
Traded Mo Williams for Paul Millsap

And right there they're a top team but no, they went ahead and signed a bunch of old players past their prime.

The team as it is now wont get past OKC or the lakers in a 7 game series. Im sorry but a 40 year old Grant Hill is not stopping Kevin Durant and Griffin/DJ aren't stopping Gasol/Bynum or Howard.

Fiasco
07-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Wolves have the Clipper's number, they're no match for us.

I admit, it's hard to match a team that doesn't make the playoffs.

Smoke117
07-23-2012, 03:52 AM
They don't have the front court defense to scare anyone. Jordan is a massive underachiever at what he is supposed to bring...defense and Griffin is just mediocre.

talkingconch
07-23-2012, 04:06 AM
Griffin
Crawford
Billups
Hill
D. Jordan
Bledsoe
Odom
Paul
Butler

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/42442_o.gif

All Net
07-23-2012, 05:10 AM
Great depth which is going to be huge now we are back to an 82 game regular season.

PickernRoller
07-23-2012, 05:14 AM
So much BS towards Clipper fans here. No one should give a sh1t regardless. They were fun to watch last year and they'll be fun to watch again this year. Here's hoping they at least make it to the 2nd round again the least. Haters gonna hate....Clippers looking for once good in such a long f'cking time.

senelcoolidge
07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Clippers have a nice squad and future. Haters will continue to hate. Some people just can't accept change. Sad. But in a way it's good the Clippers can just be winners under the radar. Prove all the bitches out there wrong.

All Net
07-23-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm not sure why clippers get hate... Personally love watching them play and get to see them a fair few times when tickets become available at work.

Fiasco
07-23-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm not sure why clippers get hate... Personally love watching them play and get to see them a fair few times when tickets become available at work.

Because Blake and CP3 were flopping hard early in the season. You should already know a star player has never flopped until the lockout shortened season.

noosaman
07-23-2012, 06:33 AM
Because Blake and CP3 were flopping hard early in the season. You should already know a star player has never flopped until the lockout shortened season.

Chris Paul has been flopping since his first game in the NBA

Nick Young
07-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Lakers>Clippers

2 MVPS in the backcourt:bowdown:

alenleomessi
07-23-2012, 06:55 AM
ill have to agree

alenleomessi
07-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Lakers>Clippers

2 MVPS in the backcourt:bowdown:
one of those mvps belongs to cp3

Optimus Prime
07-23-2012, 07:40 AM
They only LOOK scary because they meanmug after every dunk and whistle.:facepalm

:kobe:

wally_world
07-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Jordan /
Griffin / Odom
Butler / Hill
Billups / Crawford
CP3 / Bledsoe

Until they get a decent backup C they are not getting out the 2nd round, not in the West.

lilblingy
07-23-2012, 08:17 AM

i will say that bynum does not have the same value as griffin but are you actually comparing bynum's value to ****ing Jordan's? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

besides that though, yeah the clippers look pretty good.

Nick Young
07-23-2012, 08:33 AM
one of those mvps belongs to cp3
CP3 the same man who lost by 60 to the nuggets in the playoffs?:roll:

alenleomessi
07-23-2012, 08:45 AM
yeah he is also the same man you was praying for to join your team
i remember you having him on your avatar

SilkkTheShocker
07-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Clippers>>>>Lakers

Until the Lakers at least get Dwight

SilkkTheShocker
07-23-2012, 08:49 AM

Isn't that usual amount of points Kobe loses by in elimination games?

oh the horror
07-23-2012, 09:41 AM

I like how people mention things like this as if:

A. Chris Paul, by himself, lost by 60

B. This happened when? YEARS AGO? Okay.

Stop acting like a girl.

niko
07-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Their big rotation is weak. It's Griffin, the underachieving center, and what?

swi7ch
07-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Still not enough to beat OKC let alone the MIA Heat. I like the optimism though! :oldlol:

Fiasco
07-23-2012, 11:37 AM

... Odom? The guy that is a year removed from 6th man of the year? God knows I hate his guts, but still. They could bring Kenyon back. And then sign someone like Hollins to round it out.

wtf is the big man rotation on the Lakers? Heat? Hell, the Knicks?

Raz
07-23-2012, 11:51 AM
They have a deep 7 man rotation tho, top 3 in the LG. Too bad they still have a bitch made front court.

I came here to say the same thing. Thanks for saving me the time.

niko
07-23-2012, 11:57 AM
... Odom? The guy that is a year removed from 6th man of the year? God knows I hate his guts, but still. They could bring Kenyon back. And then sign someone like Hollins to round it out.

I think Odom is really a 3, i think they need more defensive type 3's, replace what their bench gave them last year when they needed to bring in the backups because their Center can't score and doesn't need to be defended.

Not saying they suck or anything, just don't think they are top of West (albeit close). Don't think that's a huge insult.

colorz
07-23-2012, 04:05 PM

Every team's big rotation is weak nowadays :oldlol:

clipps
07-23-2012, 06:10 PM
The Clippers have a really nice combination of young talent and vets. Blake is a Clipper for 5 more years and I'm sure CP3 will re-sign with the Clippers for 5 years next summer and as long as the FO makes necessary moves for veterans each year, the Clippers will contend every year. Chauncey Billups and Grant Hill will be key factors. They probably won't play every game and play big minutes but having them in the locker room and having them available during do-or-die situations will do wonders. The Clippers were a great team last season and have made some good moves to make the Clippers a much better team for this coming season.

clipps
07-23-2012, 06:21 PM
DJ <<<< Howard
Griffin >/= Gasol
Butler >/= MWP
Billups <<< Mr. Bryant
CP3 >>> Steve N

Hill, Crawford, LO, Bledsoe >>>> Jamison, Ebankslol, Murphy??, Mcbobby??, Luke Walton??? lol

ihatetimthomas
07-23-2012, 06:23 PM
I think Odom is really a 3, i think they need more defensive type 3's, replace what their bench gave them last year when they needed to bring in the backups because their Center can't score and doesn't need to be defended.

Not saying they suck or anything, just don't think they are top of West (albeit close). Don't think that's a huge insult.

He is capable of playing the 3, but he has played the 4 basically his whole career and probably is best fit there given his size and rebounding ability. He can play some 3 but for the most part I think he is best served at the power forward position. he can defend at the 4 and is a nightmare on offense when he is looking to score.

ihatetimthomas
07-23-2012, 06:24 PM

Gasol, Bynum, Jordan Hill? Probably one of the best in the league. Scoring and defense.

MiseryCityTexas
07-23-2012, 06:32 PM

that scrub can still get you 8 boards and a couple of blocks a game.

Celtic_Pride
07-23-2012, 06:35 PM
They don't have a legitimate low post defender as their bigs rotation is pretty weak. In the 1st round last playoffs, Memphis always used to have a nice lead when Griffin and DJ were on the floor, Clips used to make a run with Evans and Kmart and CP3 used to close it out.

Getting past 1st round in the West with a horrible big rotation is extremely difficult.

What if Odom really regressed and plays like in 2011-12 season?

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 06:47 PM
They don't have a legitimate low post defender as their bigs rotation is pretty weak. In the 1st round last playoffs, Memphis always used to have a nice lead when Griffin and DJ were on the floor, Clips used to make a run with Evans and Kmart and CP3 used to close it out.

Getting past 1st round in the West with a horrible big rotation is extremely difficult.

What if Odom really regressed and plays like in 2011-12 season?

DeAndre is far from refined but don't forget he led the league in blocks and did a good job for the first half of the season. He was playing more active and more confidently. He couldn't sustain it but to act like they don't even have a player CAPABLE of being that lost post defender is downright stupid. They have one... just a matter of if he can become more consistent.

Story Up
07-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Gasol, Bynum, Jordan Hill? Probably one of the best in the league. Scoring and defense.
Fiasco is a facking retard, ignore him.
Only morons will act like lakers don't have a strong front court rotation. Lol
Drew/Gasol/Hill >>>>>>>>>>>> Griffin/Odom/Jordan
Btw Paul is not ">>>" then Nash, **** I hate clipper fans. Our ugly step sister finally becoming relevant again and they trying to get the 5 minutes of fame with their overblown hype.

clipps
07-23-2012, 06:55 PM
DJ will get better. He'll never be a world class defensive big man, but he'll still be effective. The Clippers roster on paper is much better than 11-12's Clipper roster, but I wish the Clippers kept Reggie. Hopefully no one wants Kenyon Martin and the Clippers can get him back for a low price.

clipps
07-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Fiasco is a facking retard, ignore him.
Only morons will act like lakers don't have a strong front court rotation. Lol
Drew/Gasol/Hill >>>>>>>>>>>> Griffin/Odom/Jordan
Btw Paul is not ">>>" then Nash, **** I hate clipper fans. Our ugly step sister finally becoming relevant again and they trying to get the 5 minutes of fame with their overblown hype.

You're definitely the intelligent one.

BGriffin's Dad
07-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Btw Paul is not ">>>" then Nash

yes, he is... it's 2012, not 2006

Story Up
07-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Ya cuz Nash didn't put up 14/11 on 54% last year right? On less then 10 shot attempts. What were Paul stats?

Fiasco
07-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Did this dude try to tell me Jordan Hill is somehow a GOOD player? LMAO I'M WEAK

Bynum and Gasol are the only good front court players the Lakers have. Let's not pretend otherwise.

clipps
07-23-2012, 07:01 PM

Steve Nash IS better than Chris Paul at shooting outside jumpshots. CP3 is better at defense, ball handling, passing, rebounding, clutch shooting. Even though Nash is the better all around shooter, an idiot would rather have Nash take a game winning shot over Paul

clipps
07-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Ya cuz Nash didn't put up 14/11 on 54% last year right? On less then 10 shot attempts. What were Paul stats?

And Paul didn't put up 20/9 on 47% shooting and 2.5 steals per game and didn't lead his team to the playoffs last year. It was some other guy that played for a team that looked like the LA Clippers.

Story Up
07-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Paul: 14.8 Shots, 48 FG%, 37 3pt%, 86 ft%, 3.6 RPG, 9.1 APG, 19.8 PPG in 37 mpg
Nash: 9.0 shots, 53 FG%, 39 3pt%, 90 ft%, 3.0 RPG, 10.7 APG, 12.5 PPG in 31 mpg

Nash still better shooter, passer and more efficient scorer. Yes Paul is better, but you ******s underrating Nash too much. You clowns basically said Paul is better then Nash by the same margin Bryant is better then Billups. Which is a joke and a half.

clipps
07-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Nope. You're overrating Nash.

BGriffin's Dad
07-23-2012, 07:12 PM

2011/12 CP3: 19.8 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 9.1 APG, 2.5 SPG
2011/12 Nash: 12.5 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 10.7 APG, 0.6 SPG

cool scoring and steals bro :oldlol:

Da Hammer
07-23-2012, 07:14 PM
3rd best in west

congrats clips fans
More like 4th the Spurs are still better than them and Dallas will be right there neck and neck with them in record. Guess can't blame Clips fan for being excited, not too often they have this feeling :lol

Story Up
07-23-2012, 07:15 PM
2011/12 CP3: 19.8 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 9.1 APG, 2.5 SPG
2011/12 Nash: 12.5 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 10.7 APG, 0.6 SPG

cool scoring and steals bro :oldlol:
K dipshit, Nash took 6 less shots a game and played 6 less minutes. Paul is not way better then Nash. He is a better scorer and defender, Nash is a better facilitator and shooter. The discrepancy one of your idiot clipper fans expressed I'd flat out wrong. But I won't piss on your parade, you guys don't feel relevant very often. Go live in your fantasy world.

Love how underrated Nash becomes as soon as he goes to the lakers.

Story Up
07-23-2012, 07:17 PM
More like 4th the Spurs are still better than them and Dallas will be right there neck and neck with them in record. Guess can't blame Clips fan for being excited, not too often they have this feeling :lol
Hahahahahaha, every 3 decades bro.
Pathetic fan base.

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Pathetic fan base.

Yup... Unconditional loyalty and sports is pathetic :rolleyes:

TexasBloodMoney
07-23-2012, 07:33 PM
K dipshit, Nash took 6 less shots a game and played 6 less minutes. Paul is not way better then Nash. He is a better scorer and defender, Nash is a better facilitator and shooter. The discrepancy one of your idiot clipper fans expressed I'd flat out wrong. But I won't piss on your parade, you guys don't feel relevant very often. Go live in your fantasy world.

Love how underrated Nash becomes as soon as he goes to the lakers.

Calm down buddy.

Steve Nash is not better than Chris Paul. Not even in his prime.

Regarding the clippers vs lakers? It's the lakers easily. But GTFO with Nash being better than Paul. If he was actually better he should have won something by now.

DirtySanchez
07-23-2012, 07:34 PM
They still lack post play. Lob city is just for show nothing more nothing less.

Story Up
07-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Calm down buddy.

Steve Nash is not better than Chris Paul. Not even in his prime.

Regarding the clippers vs lakers? It's the lakers easily. But GTFO with Nash being better than Paul. If he was actually better he should have won something by now.
What has Paul won? No one said Paul isn't better then Nash, just not by a wide margin like these douchebag clipper fans try to make it sound.

Prime Nash > Prime Paul, **** off. Cp's 08' year was better then any Nash's season but Nash is a hell of alot more consistent. Clearly superior offensive point guard.

Story Up
07-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Yup... Unconditional loyalty and sports is pathetic :rolleyes:
Ya cause clipper home games were such sell outs when they were bottom dwelling. Dude before your team got legit, there were more laker fans in attendance when clips hosted their beautiful talented big sister.

MiseryCityTexas
07-23-2012, 08:18 PM
ain't nobody afraid of old man hill and odom.

Clippersfan86
07-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Ya cause clipper home games were such sell outs when they were bottom dwelling. Dude before your team got legit, there were more laker fans in attendance when clips hosted their beautiful talented big sister.

The size of a fanbase has nothing to do with how good fans are.

Fiasco
07-23-2012, 11:47 PM
They still lack post play. Lob city is just for show nothing more nothing less.

:facepalm

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:20 AM
:facepalm

Points in the paint NBA leader in the frontcourt= no post scoring :hammerhead: .

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Why don't all you ****** ass clipper fans get a room and have an orgy. I laugh everytime one of you losers wearing s clipper jersey walk around in the mall, it's like the L sign attached to your forehead.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Why don't all you ****** ass clipper fans get a room and have an orgy. I laugh everytime one of you losers wearing s clipper jersey walk around in the mall, it's like the L sign attached to your forehead.

The fact that you walk around malls says it all you fa*got.

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:26 AM
I remember when my homie knocked out two clipper fans in 06' LOL both kids went to sleep, if I was drunk enough I would have pissed on them.

One of my boys is a clip fan but his ass never gets invited to my laker parties and knows he'd get his ass lit if he opens his mouth trying to diss the lakeshow. Only clipper fan I know, thank god almighty. They're the infection like SARS.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:28 AM
I remember when my homie knocked out two clipper fans in 06' LOL both kids went to sleep, if I was drunk enough I would have pissed on them.

One of my boys is a clip fan but his ass never gets invited to my laker parties and knows he'd get his ass lit if he opens his mouth trying to diss the lakeshow. Only clipper fan I know, thank god almighty. They're the infection like SARS.

:roll: . Cool story.

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:28 AM
The fact that you walk around malls says it all you fa*got.
Fat boy, you don't walk at all. Thank god you posted that ugly ass pic of yours hopefully I can run into you at subway one day and give you a nice beating.

BGriffin's Dad
07-24-2012, 12:30 AM

http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1338964568942672395.jpg

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:30 AM
:roll: . Cool story.
Story up *****, tell me a ghost story will ya?
LA is big for ghost hunting??

NuggetsFan
07-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Pathetic fan base.

So you choose to cheer for a successful team? Congratulations? .. want a cookie? Does that automatically make you superior or something. It's funny because if you switch the success of the Lakers to the Clippers all these years your probably a Clipper fan saying the exact same shit.

Chris Paul is better than Steve Nash at this point by a decent margin. Nash can run an offense just as good and shoot the ball as good as anyone but defensively he's pretty awful and his age has affected his scoring. Chris Paul is a great shooter, can run an offense as good as anybody and unlike Nash can defend and score at an elite level for a PG.

Nash is a great player, huge upgrade for L.A and has beat father time but c'mon Paul is arguably the best PG in the league. Nash isn't touching that title at 38 years old. I think we saw that last year. He simply couldn't push PHX over the top, which is an unrealistic task for a 37 year old Nash but something Chris Paul individually could have done better IMO. Not like L.A needs Nash to score 15+anyways.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Fat boy, you don't walk at all. Thank god you posted that ugly ass pic of yours hopefully I can run into you at subway one day and give you a nice beating.

:roll: . You're a funny guy. I work a physical job delivering and loading trucks all day long. You don't need to accidentally run into me... I have no problem telling you where I'm at because I know you won't and can't do shit.

BGriffin's Dad
07-24-2012, 12:32 AM
i'm actually 5'11 192 of pretty solid muscle, unlike you and your internet fairy tales Story up

i'd turn your purple & gold jersey pretty red bro

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Great post, agreed with everything.
Regarding clipper fan base, I'm ****ing around. Better then participating in stupid LeBron/Kobe threads.

So you choose to cheer for a successful team? Congratulations? .. want a cookie? Does that automatically make you superior or something. It's funny because if you switch the success of the Lakers to the Clippers all these years your probably a Clipper fan saying the exact same shit.

Chris Paul is better than Steve Nash at this point by a decent margin. Nash can run an offense just as good and shoot the ball as good as anyone but defensively he's pretty awful and his age has affected his scoring. Chris Paul is a great shooter, can run an offense as good as anybody and unlike Nash can defend and score at an elite level for a PG.

Nash is a great player, huge upgrade for L.A and has beat father time but c'mon Paul is arguably the best PG in the league. Nash isn't touching that title at 38 years old. I think we saw that last year. He simply couldn't push PHX over the top, which is an unrealistic task for a 37 year old Nash but something Chris Paul individually could have done better IMO. Not like L.A needs Nash to score 15+anyways.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:34 AM
i'm actually 5'11 192 of pretty solid muscle, unlike you and your internet fairy tales Story up

Don't mind him. He's going to tell us how pathetic Clippers fans are and how he beats them up all the time in subways etc :roll: . He's probably 140 pounds honestly and even Lakers fans have been saying he's a jackass with this anti Clippers crap.

Story Up
07-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Don't mind him. He's going to tell us how pathetic Clippers fans are and how he beats them up all the time in subways etc :roll: . He's probably 140 pounds honestly and even Lakers fans have been saying he's a jackass with this anti Clippers crap.I don't blame you, you never leave your computer chair. But when that day comes, when your fridge is low and your fat ass needs a beef jerky, I pray to god your fat ugly ass is at the same convenient store as me.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I don't blame you, you never leave your computer chair. But when that day comes, when your fridge is low and your fat ass needs a beef jerky, I pray to god your fat ugly ass is at the same convenient store as me.

Man you really are great for a laugh. :roll: :hammerhead:

stalf
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Who gives a shit what CF86 thinks? Griffin has a ton of potential and he's a hard worker and a smart guy. He can surpass lebron
lol. also cp3 hasnt signed a extension yet.. i'd lol if he bolted and clippers plummeted back to mediocrity.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Hopefully the Clippers FO doesn't find a way to F up this team because they can be serious contenders. I think they need a better coach though.

BGriffin's Dad
07-24-2012, 12:42 AM
feel free to come at me bro

http://i.imgur.com/Bfazn.jpg

RoundMoundOfReb
07-24-2012, 12:43 AM
lol. also cp3 hasnt signed a extension yet.. i'd lol if he bolted and clippers plummeted back to mediocrity.
He'll be back for sure imo. Doesn't he get more money if he waits a year? Who wouldn't wait for extra money?

G-train
07-24-2012, 12:44 AM

stalf
07-24-2012, 12:45 AM
He'll be back for sure imo. Doesn't he get more money if he waits a year? Who wouldn't wait for extra money?

bird rights still apply anyways cause he was traded? im only about 50% sure of cba rules..

NuggetsFan
07-24-2012, 12:45 AM
You guy's should meet up and throw down and film it for ISH entertainment. Battle of L.A :confusedshrug: :lol

G-train
07-24-2012, 12:46 AM

:roll: V for vendetta mask :roll:

ncrizzle
07-24-2012, 12:47 AM
holy shit how long are u guys gonna go at this for?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d5ifZ5j_Roo/TtCnESDC8_I/AAAAAAAACnk/OXUaEf1iGt8/s1600/comeatmebrocomeatme.jpg

G-train
07-24-2012, 12:47 AM
I don't blame you, you never leave your computer chair. But when that day comes, when your fridge is low and your fat ass needs a beef jerky, I pray to god your fat ugly ass is at the same convenient store as me.

DFish
07-24-2012, 12:48 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Bfazn.jpg

Is that a pimple on your chest?

NuggetsFan
07-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Blake Griffin pics in the back for fapping I presume?

ncrizzle
07-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Your "internet cred" would have gotten a lot better if you would have posted a a picture of yourself and some ***** next to you as opposed to the very homo no shirt pic.

Fiasco
07-24-2012, 01:05 AM
This thread just got really weird.

SpecialQue
07-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Griffin
Crawford
Billups
Hill
D. Jordan
Bledsoe
Odom
Paul
Butler

:hammertime:

Heavincent
07-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Well this thread took a turn.

brandonislegend
07-24-2012, 01:15 AM
When good things go bad.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Griffin's pic apparently sent story offline to beat off.

ncrizzle
07-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Griffin's pic apparently sent story offline to beat off.

You are really teeing yourself up....

Fiasco
07-24-2012, 01:40 AM
When good things go bad.

What happens on ISH stays on ISH.

LelBron
07-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Well this thread took a turn.

http://i.imgur.com/59oQ8.gif

Fiasco
07-24-2012, 01:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/59oQ8.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kAjZR.gif

Story Up
07-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Steroids and a queer mask doesn't mean you know how to throw down chump. Why **** you even wearing a mask, it ain't Halloween son, or are you just insecure about your looks? Don't worry you can't be much uglier then fat boy slim plus I understand why you a clip fan now, clipper nation are like jazz fans, ugly ass mofo's. I did **** a clip fan tho, she was aight and made me like the clips for a whole week until she realized I only liked them to get that booty poppin. Then she gave me a whole speech of "why you can't be honest" that's when I dumped her. ****, can't be dating no clipper fan, bad rep and ain't trying to associate myself with 2nd best.

# clipper nation can eat a ****!

TexasBloodMoney
07-24-2012, 02:58 AM
Steroids and a queer mask doesn't mean you know how to throw down chump. Why **** you even wearing a mask, it ain't Halloween son, or are you just insecure about your looks? Don't worry you can't be much uglier then fat boy slim plus I understand why you a clip fan now, clipper nation are like jazz fans, ugly ass mofo's. I did **** a clip fan tho, she was aight and made me like the clips for a whole week until she realized I only liked them to get that booty poppin. Then she gave me a whole speech of "why you can't be honest" that's when I dumped her. ****, can't be dating no clipper fan, bad rep and ain't trying to associate myself with 2nd best.

# clipper nation can eat a ****!

:roll: Are you for real right now?

Story Up
07-24-2012, 03:01 AM
:roll: Are you for real right now?
My man, on the streets rep is everything. I ****ed that clipper slut harder then sterling ****ed his shitty franchise!

#real talk

G-train
07-24-2012, 03:06 AM
My man, on the streets rep is everything. I ****ed that clipper slut harder then sterling ****ed his shitty franchise!

#real talk

Yeah but unlike Sterling this summer, you don't give out a max 'extension'.
You stuck with that Lakers mini-midlevel

blacknapalm
07-24-2012, 03:07 AM

Rooster
07-24-2012, 03:09 AM
If Blake Griffin can develop his jumpshot, Clippers would be scary team. The pick and roll with Chris Paul will be hard to stop. Teams were trapping Paul and daring Griffin to shoot so he probably working on his jumpshots this offseason.

Story Up
07-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Lakers mini MlE >>>> clippers max extensions homie.

Story Up
07-24-2012, 03:18 AM
But ask you moms about how I extend, and apologize for me too. Didnt mean to leave her drunk ass naked in hiltons elevator. I should have at least gave her some tissue to wipe the jizz off her ass crack.

qrich
07-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Fap worthy thread :bowdown: