PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend wants a threesome, what to do.

Unstoppabull
07-24-2012, 10:00 PM
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 2 years, our relationship is going strong, and we have a great sex life as well. She mentioned in the past that her fantasy was to have a threesome with 2 guys. But recently she talked about it again, we joked around about it and I just laughed it off.

But I think she really wants a threesome with another guy though.

I'm not gay, or bi or anything. There definitely won't be any guy on guy action. She told me that if I had a threesome with her and another guy, she'd let me have a threesome with her and another girl. Sounds cool right?

I'm not totally shooting down this idea, but I'm still kinda having second thoughts about this. We've known each other for a long time now, and we're comfortable with each other. I can't imagine just seeing another guy just do my girlfriend right in front of me.

I don't want to jeopardize our relationship though, and I'm not sure if this is a good thing to do.

Have any of you ever had a threesome with your girlfriend before? How did it go? And do you think it's a good idea?

KDTrey5
07-24-2012, 10:01 PM
u dont mind if another dudes ***** down ur broad? call me

StateOfMind12
07-24-2012, 10:01 PM
I would only approve of a threesome with a girlfriend if it was 2 girls instead of 2 guys.

KDTrey5
07-24-2012, 10:02 PM
I would only approve of a threesome with a girlfriend if it was 2 girls instead of 2 guys.
this

Scoooter
07-24-2012, 10:02 PM
The less body-hair the guy has, the better.

QUIZZLE
07-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Hopefully the other guy involved isn't supporting a sausage like Long Dong Silver.

I wouldn't be down with it. I tell you what you should do is tell her you'll be down with a 2 guy 1 girl if you do the 2 girl 1 guy first and then just never pull through with it after you sex two ladies at once. :cheers:

D-Rose
07-24-2012, 10:04 PM
That sounds pretty crazy.

I know of a married couple with children that decided to find a girl to have a threesome with them, they found her online of all places. The husband ended up "falling in love" with the new chick and divorced his wife. They're going through some messy shit right now, with two kids on top of that.

I honestly wouldn't know what to say to that...except maybe find a guy that you or her never will/can see again. But then again, do you think doing it once will satisfy her forever? It would probably take over her sexual realm.

MetsPackers
07-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Thats a trap dude. The reward does seem nice, but like the you, i just cant imagine some other dude railing my girl in front of me. So many little things would bother me afterwards too. Seems like relationship could go down hill fast if one of you catches hard feelings over it

L.Kizzle
07-24-2012, 10:07 PM
You man card will be pulled if you except the offer, lol.

:biggums:

I could imagine you at work braggin about it. "Yeah, some dude name Kenny fukked the shit out my girl! "

StroShow4
07-24-2012, 10:09 PM
F@ck no.

n00bie
07-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Maybe your gf is hinting to you that she wants to f*ck around for a bit?

IMO.. if you don't do this, there's a high possibility that she will cheat on you with another guy, or have a threesome with 2 other guys.

Cowboy Thunder
07-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Ur gal is a cack hungry monster bro :eek:

Might as well give her an Indian name..

Perhaps, Cooks with two sausages? :biggums:

bokes15
07-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Maybe your gf is hinting to you that she wants to f*ck around for a bit?

IMO.. if you don't do this, there's a high possibility that she will cheat on you with another guy, or have a threesome with 2 other guys.
If she hasn't already. :roll:

DeuceWallaces
07-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Have fun watching some other dude **** the shit out of your girl. Might as well dump her because it's obvious what she wants.

oh the horror
07-24-2012, 10:14 PM
If you're ready to complicate your relationship potentially, then yea....go for it.

cavEman2
07-24-2012, 10:15 PM
i dont know about you two's relationship, but i wouldn't be able to look at her the same afterwards. :no:

Raz
07-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Have fun watching some other dude **** the shit out of your girl. Might as well dump her because it's obvious what she wants.

Debbie Downer.

Dude, find the weediest, neediest friend you can find with a known small dong, and do it.

niko
07-24-2012, 10:19 PM
That sounds pretty crazy.

I know of a married couple with children that decided to find a girl to have a threesome with them, they found her online of all places. The husband ended up "falling in love" with the new chick and divorced his wife. They're going through some messy shit right now, with two kids on top of that.

I honestly wouldn't know what to say to that...except maybe find a guy that you or her never will/can see again. But then again, do you think doing it once will satisfy her forever? It would probably take over her sexual realm.

I know of a friend and his GF who had a threesome, and he fell in love with the other girl (he was living with his GF) and left her for the new girl. :lol

DwadeOverLebron
07-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Make sure the other guy is asian.. nuff said.

niko
07-24-2012, 10:20 PM
OP, why would you consider this at all? HONEY, CAN SOME OTHER GUY STICK HIS DICK IN ME TOO? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?

:lol I mean, does this require thought?

Wait, it's ISH, if you are not down with this you are homo.

DeuceWallaces
07-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Debbie Downer.

Dude, find the weediest, neediest friend you can find with a known small dong, and do it.

Captain D-Bag Morality is down to let another dude **** his girl. Go figure.

Meticode
07-24-2012, 10:30 PM
InsideHoops

The number one place for your best basketball information as well as dental advice, relationship advice, opinions on attractive females,

Testimonials

"I came here asking a question on cavities and ISH cleared up all the confusion my dentist was causing on the matter." -sundizz

"I'm blacker than black and I love it." -L.Kizzle

"50,000. Need I say more? I've said so much already." -GOBB

"Thinking of holding a comic book superhero draft? I'm your man! -vapid

"I came on here trying to impress my girlfriend, I left drawing Paris on a wall." -Anonymous Poster

"You want relationship advice? I don't care, I'm just going to talk about my wife while I stand on my soap box." -Meticode

"I'm your man for bald scalp advice and building muscle. As a bonus I will offer input on anything related to black people." -B-Low

"I'm a dentist, I'm married and a father. Sounds like a happy life right? But wait, I'm a Bobcats fan." -rufuspal

"I came here wanting to know the size of LeBron James' *****. I left knowing the answer once LeBron23 got back to me on it." -pauk

oh the horror
07-24-2012, 10:33 PM
OP, why would you consider this at all? HONEY, CAN SOME OTHER GUY STICK HIS DICK IN ME TOO? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?

:lol I mean, does this require thought?

Wait, it's ISH, if you are not down with this you are homo.

No shit right? And while we're on the fu*kin' subject.. I'd be pretty god damn skeptical of the broad AFTER her bringing something like that up. Wtf. :oldlol:

Lebron23
07-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Just hire a prostitute.

L.Kizzle
07-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Just hire a prostitute.
Whoa there buddy, whoa. Not cool at all. :no:

dunksby
07-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Did you just ask a bunch of strangers on the internet if you should let some guy ram your girlfriend in front of you? :roll:
ETA: You should pay a *** bag to your girl :lol

Bladers
07-24-2012, 11:04 PM
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 2 years, our relationship is going strong, and we have a great sex life as well. She mentioned in the past that her fantasy was to have a threesome with 2 guys. But recently she talked about it again, we joked around about it and I just laughed it off.

I'm not gay, or bi or anything. There definitely won't be any guy on guy action. She told me that if I had a threesome with her and another guy, she'd let me have a threesome with her and another girl. Sounds cool right?

I'm not totally shooting down this idea, but I'm still kinda having second thoughts about this. We've known each other for a long time now, and we're comfortable with each other. I can't imagine just seeing another guy just do my girlfriend right in front of me.

I don't want to jeopardize our relationship though, and I'm not sure if this is a good thing to do.

Have any of you ever had a threesome with your girlfriend before? How did it go? And do you think it's a good idea?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081021160431AAl7KVH

My girlfriend and I have been together for well over a year and a half. Things are great and we have a great sex life too. She's mentioned to me early on in our relationship that her fantasy is to have a threesome with two guys. Lately she's been mentioning more and more that she wants one and so we've talked about it a little here and there.

I'm not bi, so she knows there won't be any guy on guy action if we were to have a mmf threesome. She said that if we had a threesome with a guy, she'd have a threesome with a girl. I wouldn't mind a threesome with another girl. What guy hasn't fantasized about that? We also talked about that if we were to have one, it had to be with someone we don't know and we don't talk to that person again afterwards.

I'm not necessarily opposed to a having both of the threesome, but part of me is a bit scared I have to admit. We have a great relationship and we're both comfortable about each other. We even made our relationship an open one for a while. There's still a part of me though that is leery about a threesome. Part of me isn't sure if I could see another guy doing my girlfriend in front of me, but part of me would be turned on. I just don't want it to jeopardize our relationship, but I don't want to keep each other from having some fun and experiences.

Any advice?

First of all, You dumb degenerate phaggs got trolled! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway, Unstoppabull. What a pathetic no life scum who probablly don't even have a gf! :facepalm

Scholar
07-24-2012, 11:05 PM
OP, provide us with images of this girlfriend of yours, so I can decide if she is worthy of being fed my semen.

IcanzIIravor
07-24-2012, 11:34 PM

I wouldn't do it. You're in a serious relationship. Once you open that can of worms you won't be able to go back to just a one on one relationship, or very few can.

I had a friend that was badgered into a threesome with her, one of her best friends and her husband and once the husband got new ***** they couldn't go back to just a normal relationship. He needed more and more new ***** and on top of that when they started swinging he was very jealous of who she hooked up with while he got his. They ended up breaking up for almost a year and are in the process of trying to repair things. I think that is only happening because they hooked up again and she happened to get pregnant by him [dna testing and all that]. I'd say no unless she isn't wife material and you don't see her as a long term gf much longer.

Meticode
07-24-2012, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't do it. You're in a serious relationship. Once you open that can of worms you won't be able to go back to just a one on one relationship, or very few can.

I had a friend that was badgered into a threesome with her, one of her best friends and her husband and once the husband got new ***** they couldn't go back to just a normal relationship. He needed more and more new ***** and on top of that when they started swinging he was very jealous of who she hooked up with while he got his. They ended up breaking up for almost a year and are in the process of trying to repair things. I think that is only happening because they hooked up again and she happened to get pregnant by him [dna testing and all that]. I'd say no unless she isn't wife material and you don't see her as a long term gf much longer.
FYI, the original poster took this and copied+ pasted it from a Yahoo! Answers page. He actually doesn't have a girlfriend at all probably. Look a few posts up.

IcanzIIravor
07-24-2012, 11:43 PM
FYI, the original poster took this and copied+ pasted it from a Yahoo! Answers page. He actually doesn't have a girlfriend at all probably. Look a few posts up.

Well I play a therapist online so it's a good time to start analyzing why certain posters on a message board of this type would plagiarize such inane stuff, if the poster really did plagiarize such. Has to be some mommy/daddy issues that we can explore as a collective.

Swaggin916
07-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I have been a part of this dude (I was the the 3rd guy basically) and now it's worked out fine. I mean it hasn't for me cus I have feelings for the girl but that doesn't matter. As long as your girl doesn't develop feelings for the guy it should be fine. You guys just have to be sure you are committed to each other 100% if you have a threesome either way.

knickballer
07-24-2012, 11:48 PM
1) Ask to have the 2 girl, 1 guy threesome first
2) Brake up the next day as your girl is clearly a whore
3) ??
4) Profit

baseketball4life
07-24-2012, 11:58 PM
F@ck no is right stroshow4.

this is a recipe for disaster OP

Clippersfan86
07-25-2012, 12:04 AM
umm she's pretty much saying

that she wants to try out another c*ck

cmon dawg :coleman: :facepalm

Listen to this and the others OP. She's not doing this for you obviously but because she wants to **** around with other guys. As others in this thread have said she's honestly likely already cheating on you or is going to if she even thinks to pull this shit after 2 years. Or she's basically saying you're inadequate sexually (doesn't mean you suck, some girls are nymphos and never get enough), which isn't much better.

My advice is to dump her honestly and spare yourself the pain of having to think about another guy fu**ing her. Nobody deserves that kind of shit man. Open relationships always eventually lead to disaster because somebody always gets hurt.

CelticBaller
07-25-2012, 12:05 AM
InsideHoops

The number one place for your best basketball information as well as dental advice, relationship advice, opinions on attractive females,

Testimonials

"I came here asking a question on cavities and ISH cleared up all the confusion my dentist was causing on the matter." -sundizz

"I came on here trying to impress my girlfriend, I left drawing Paris on a wall." -Anonymous Poster

"You want relationship advice? I don't care, I'm just going to talk about my wife while I stand on my soap box." -Meticode

"I'm your man for bald scalp advice and building muscle. As a bonus I will offer input on anything related to black people." -B-Low

"I'm a dentist, I'm married and a father. Sounds like a happy life right? But wait, I'm a Bobcats fan." -rufuspal

"I came here wanting to know the size of LeBron James' *****. I left knowing the answer once LeBron23 got back to me on it." -pauk
:lol

Canelo_Griffin
07-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Didn't Myth create a similar thread once and then a couple months later he created another thread basically saying his gf had dumped him and was pretty much being an inconsiderate b!tch?

Imo, no guy or girl would ever bring this topic up unless they felt the relationship isn't strong to begin with, therefore, if anything was to go wrong there wouldn't be much to lose anyway. I don't think it's worth jeopardizing a good relationship for a 3some. ESPECIALLY if it involves another guy :kobe:

Turkododo
07-25-2012, 12:39 AM
they will just end up cutting you out of the mix! then you'll be "looking like a fool with your pants on the ground"...literally.

Turkododo
07-25-2012, 12:45 AM
btw don't let your girl swing with a black dude cause once you go black, you never go back.

oh the horror
07-25-2012, 12:46 AM
btw don't let your girl swing with a black dude cause once you go black, you never go back.

Or....your credit goes bad. Either way.

Maga_1
07-25-2012, 12:49 AM

Hey, YOLO

BuGzBuNNy
07-25-2012, 12:54 AM
No one's read Bladers' post :confusedshrug:

Meticode
07-25-2012, 12:54 AM
No one's read Bladers' post :confusedshrug:
You didn't read my post?

BuGzBuNNy
07-25-2012, 01:08 AM
You didn't read my post?
You mean ur post saying basically what I just said? I did. But even since your post it seems still no one's seen it, so I re-said it.

:kobe:

StateProperty
07-25-2012, 01:52 AM
You don't have to watch the other guy f*ck your girl.

.......you can just watch her suck his dick

christian1923
07-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Do it with one of your boys. It'll make for a fun memory once you and that girl break up.

LilKateMoss
07-25-2012, 03:13 AM
Just hire a prostitute.

Or he could just hire you, so both him and his girlfriend would be happy since they'd be having a threesome with a boy and a girl at the same time. You being an underage hooker complicates the matter, though.

Big_Dogg
07-25-2012, 03:35 AM
Your girl sounds like what I like to call a C.H.M

That stands for C0ck Hungry Mongrel, bless her, but unless it's 2 girls and a guy, say hell to the no

Raz
07-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Captain D-Bag Morality is down to let another dude **** his girl. Go figure.

Who says the other guy is doing any ****ing? Maybe dude gets a bj? I don't know. But yeah, I would not have anyone else involved with me and my lady.

Back when I was 20? Probably still, no. But I would have been happy to be the 2nd guy aka stunt ****!

B-Easy8
07-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Why are you even considering this? Seeing another dude banging your gf would be awful. Your payoff isn't as good as your cost.

rufuspaul
07-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I have been a part of this dude (I was the the 3rd guy basically)

:wtf: What kind of hobag slut bangs 3 dudes at once? Way, way too much sword crossing going on there.

Ketchup
07-25-2012, 10:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Eat Like A Bosh
07-25-2012, 11:47 AM

Yeah pretty much this. Swinging Parties and Threesomes tend to ruin a relationship. If you are really serious about the relationship, decline it. On the other hand, maybe save this for when you two break up.

InsideHoops

Testimonials

Wtf? :roll:

-p.tiddy-
07-25-2012, 11:48 AM
You don't have to watch the other guy f*ck your girl.

.......you can just watch her suck his dick
:oldlol:

-p.tiddy-
07-25-2012, 11:49 AM
for me it would be "no way"...no one fcks my property but me

UNLESS I knew the relationship was hopeless and there was no chance at anything series, and in that event I might have to consider

dude77
07-25-2012, 12:13 PM

this is insane .. she wants a threesome ? cool, go find another chick .. if you do this, might as well turn in your nutsk because you won't have any balls in there any longer

and just the fact that she even has that fantasy and is entertaining it .. it's one thing to give something a thought but to take it a step further .. no way .. I don't know how you perceive her or feel about her knowing she's down with that .. but that happened to me with someone and I just couldn't see her the same after that knowing she'd gladly let some other guy tear her shit up in front of me .. :eek:

and think about the aftermath of that .. do you think you'd really be able to lay with her in bed, cuddle up and be all affectionate with her after she let another dude have his way with her IN FRONT OF YOU ? .. again .. insanity

CeltsGarlic
07-25-2012, 12:49 PM
You:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Swaggin916
07-25-2012, 12:58 PM
:wtf: What kind of hobag slut bangs 3 dudes at once? Way, way too much sword crossing going on there.

No I meant I was like the 3rd person in a MMF threesome :lol

No 1 more guy in there it's a gangbang plain and simple... and that is not something you do with a girlfriend that's something you do to some random girl who wants probably fantasizes about it ha.

Data1000
07-25-2012, 02:36 PM
1) Ask to have the 2 girl, 1 guy threesome first
2) Brake up the next day as your girl is clearly a whore
3) ??
4) Profit

Thanks, that was funny. Some South Park references never grow old.:oldlol:

UtahJazzFan88
07-25-2012, 02:41 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :oldlol:

LakersReign
07-25-2012, 02:41 PM

The bolded above is reason alone why you shouldn't do it. Suppose you agree to it, thinking it's a one time thing, and then she wants to do it again, then what? You've already admitted to having a problem seeing your girl with another dude. So if you agree to go ahead and do it once, and she wants to make it a regular thing, what exactly are you going to tell her? Relationships were meant for only 2 people, not 4 or 5. Even "open relationships" eventually have problems. I get that you want to do it to please your girl, but some fantasies, need to remain that way.

Bladers
07-25-2012, 02:42 PM
The level of intelligence in this thread is appalling.

Is He Ill
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM

It definitely is now.

Cali Syndicate
07-25-2012, 03:14 PM

What's the date on the Yahoo one? Cause if it's not that old, they could be from the same person.

Andrei89
07-25-2012, 04:51 PM

You will burn in the fires of hell for stealing our 7$

Where is your god now?

TheMan
07-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Dr Drew on LoveLine always says that when a couple bring in another person to the bedroom, shit always ends bad.

I would dump her if I were you, she doesn't seem like wife material. Can't make a ho a housewife goes the saying.

TheMan
07-25-2012, 05:24 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081021160431AAl7KVH

First of all, You dumb degenerate phaggs got trolled! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway, Unstoppabull. What a pathetic no life scum who probablly don't even have a gf! :facepalm
Ha, good job exposing the OP, I totally missed your post:oldlol: :facepalm

Anyways, disregarding the fact the OP is a fakkit loser, most of the advice here against a threesome is spot on.

Unstoppabull
07-25-2012, 06:35 PM
I only asked this because I wanted more opinions. Asked some friends in RL too, the responses were mixed. Some say it's extremely sexually stimulating, you can get turned on watching another dude bone your girl, threesomes take it to a whole different level, while others say don't do it, it'll ruin the relationship, one of you will get insecure/jealous, etc.

Ultimately I decided against it, I was like sorry, I love you too much to share you, she seemed fairly cool about it. Then again, she never insisted on having a threesome. I trust her, I know she's not cheating. This idea randomly came up while we were watching a movie. Yeah, this is probably a stupid idea when you're in a relationship. I know there definitely will be immature responses on the Internet, and I had that in mind. But to everyone who's sincerely answering the question or trying to help, Thanks.

Kobe 4 The Win
07-25-2012, 07:14 PM
The first thing you need to find out is if she already has a dude in mind. If she does you could have a bigger problem on your hands. In my opinion this situation is f**ked. Run.

-p.tiddy-
07-25-2012, 07:17 PM
maybe you could suck some dude's dick while you have sex with your girl...that way no one touches her...:confusedshrug:

niko
07-25-2012, 07:21 PM
I only asked this because I wanted more opinions. Asked some friends in RL too, the responses were mixed. Some say it's extremely sexually stimulating, you can get turned on watching another dude bone your girl, threesomes take it to a whole different level, while others say don't do it, it'll ruin the relationship, one of you will get insecure/jealous, etc.

Ultimately I decided against it, I was like sorry, I love you too much to share you, she seemed fairly cool about it. Then again, she never insisted on having a threesome. I trust her, I know she's not cheating. This idea randomly came up while we were watching a movie. Yeah, this is probably a stupid idea when you're in a relationship. I know there definitely will be immature responses on the Internet, and I had that in mind. But to everyone who's sincerely answering the question or trying to help, Thanks.

:lol You're an idiot. That's a door question. That's a "well i don't have to avoid ****ing other girls anymore" question.

I'd do a lot of things for my wife, hell i'd throw a dumbass like you off a bridge in a second to protect her. But if she asked me that her ass would be sleeping outside and i'd be wondering how to use my single dadness to score with the stupid younger girls at the office.

:lol IM SURE SHES NOT CHEATING.

G-Funk
07-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Pictures of ur girl pls!

Kobe 4 The Win
07-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Pictures of ur girl pls!

How else are we supposed to decide if we want to get involved in this developing gangbang.

Andrei89
07-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Your girlfriend looks like that type that, when she is on her period, she takes it up the a$$ from some other dude because that is when you feel most safe from being cheated on.

ILLsmak
07-25-2012, 08:04 PM

Yeah, man... only if it's two girls. If it's two guys it sounds like she just wants to **** another guy haha.

THATS A BAD LOOK. Cut the bitch off. tell her to go **** him by herself.

Relationships are like stocks, all of that nostalgia shit is dumb. Once shit starts to go south, you just have to say buhbye. There is no logical reason I can think of for your girl to want to suggest a 3 sum with another guy.

-Smak

ILLsmak
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Hopefully the other guy involved isn't supporting a sausage like Long Dong Silver.

I wouldn't be down with it. I tell you what you should do is tell her you'll be down with a 2 guy 1 girl if you do the 2 girl 1 guy first and then just never pull through with it after you sex two ladies at once. :cheers:

OH, GG @ this. Do this plz.

Dump her ass afterwards.

-Smak

Faptastrophe
07-25-2012, 08:52 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/1zb9d90.gif

dude77
07-25-2012, 09:06 PM
:oldlol: @ going to yahoo answers for advice on this

this girl sounds like a real catch .. you should marry her

zass
07-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Just find another couple wants to do the same stuff, problem solved.

Celtics4ever
07-26-2012, 12:15 AM
If my girl told me that, I would dump her right then. That's a sign of a undercover h0e. And you know what they say, you can't turn a wh0re into a housewife.

dude77
07-26-2012, 12:26 AM
If my girl told me that, I would dump her right then. That's a sign of a undercover h0e. And you know what they say, you can't turn a wh0re into a housewife.

this .. and the girl I was 'dating' that said this to me was in fact the type that liked to sleep around and I knew it before she told me about the '3some' but she had a sweet ass so I kept seeing her for a while .. but yeah, those types are not the ones you 'bring home to mama' .. decent chicks don't propose shit like that

bluechox2
07-26-2012, 12:52 AM
op prefers 2 guy and 1 girl. real story

KDTrey5
07-26-2012, 12:55 AM
op prefers 2 guy and 1 girl. real story
bitch just wants approval :roll:

Draz
07-26-2012, 01:20 AM
tell her your little sasuage isn't enough for two. she's probbly cheating on you as we speak.

Myth
07-26-2012, 01:41 AM
This sounds familiar to me.

Eat Like A Bosh
07-26-2012, 01:56 PM
This sounds familiar to me.
It certainly does.
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261011

Boomerang
07-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Tell her to call me.

JellyBean
07-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Don't do it if you are serious about this girl. You guys might find some dude that is packing like a race horse. Or that can go 2-3 hours..WTH!! For the rest of your time together, if you and the lady become a couple, she is always going to be thinking about that dude who went 2-3 hours and had the long stick. Trust me on this. It happened to me, seven or eight years ago. Don't do it if you are serious about this girl. And if you take her up on this offer, run!!! In these days don't trust nobody. You might think that you are about to do a threesome. You get in that room. Bam! You wake up in the morning naked and tied to a bed post. Car gone. Wallet jacked. All you are left with is socks and what is left of your manhood. Don't do it.