PDA

View Full Version : As a black Timberwolves fan....

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 07:33 PM
All I can say is... the Wolves have a lot of white dudes:

RICKY RUUUUBIO
LUKE RIDNOUR
JJ. BAREA
CHASE BUDINGER
ALEXEY SHVED
AK 47
NIKOLA PEKOVIC
ROBBIE HUMEL
STIEMSMA

and..

KEVINNNN LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE

and..
(Brandon Roy, Daunte Cunningham, Derrick Williams and Malcolm Lee.... :coleman: )

bagelred
07-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Remember, if you close your eyes, and listen to Brandon Roy speak....he SOUNDS white. :rockon: Good enough.

And JJ Barea is whitish.

Levity
07-25-2012, 07:40 PM
and if broy doesnt pan out, minny can put luke at sg again and have an all white starting line up.

also, stiemsma signed with the twovles?

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 07:40 PM
JJ is def white. Dude is more pale than Chase Budinger.

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM
and if broy doesnt pan out, minny can put luke at sg again and have an all white starting line up.

also, stiemsma signed with the twovles?

We're gonna have an all-white starting 5 in most situations. Shved will likely play more minutes at the 2 than Roy. We're gonna rest Roy and use him in spurts most of the time. We can put Budinger and Shved at the 2 a lot. Kirilinko and Willliams will stretch 3-4.

Punpun
07-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Remember, if you close your eyes, and listen to Brandon Roy speak....he SOUNDS white. :rockon: Good enough.

Yah, but if you close your eyes, everything goes pitchdark. It'd be counter-productive.

flipogb
07-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Roy himself is light too

franchise#3
07-25-2012, 07:50 PM
If they win the title they can make an awesome movie about it.

CLTHornets4eva
07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
If they win the title they can make an awesome movie about it.

Maybe they will face the Heat in the finals... wearing white jerseys against the Heat in all blacks. :applause:

waseem780
07-25-2012, 07:59 PM
YEAHYA! If all the players play as expecting and to their ability its playoffs for sure...but thats a BIG IF (broy,ak47,dwill,rubio(injured))

knickballer
07-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Not gonna lie this team is pretty badass :oldlol:

If they can get Rubio back healthy they should be a playoff team easily.. They won't have a defacto #2 option but Pekovic, Roy, AK, Williams, Rubio, Ridnour will all help take the scoring load off of Love.

alenleomessi
07-25-2012, 08:01 PM
derrick williams is not that black too

waseem780
07-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Not gonna lie this team is pretty badass :oldlol:

If they can get Rubio back healthy they should be a playoff team easily.. They won't have a defacto #2 option but Pekovic, Roy, AK, Williams, Rubio, Ridnour will all help take the scoring load off of Love.

This team is better than last years jazz team which got the 8th seed.. but only better talent-wise and on paper... im scared they wont work as a team

Al Thornton
07-25-2012, 08:03 PM
black people don't even know the timberwolves still exist.

DaSeba5
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Maybe they will face the Heat in the finals... wearing white jerseys against the Heat in all blacks. :applause:

I feel like people would support the black team..... :confusedshrug:

waseem780
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Trade Pek Dwill draft picks for Pau Gasol!!

TexasBloodMoney
07-25-2012, 08:12 PM
1. Even though almost the entire team is white, they're actually pretty damn good. (guys like AK, D-Will, Ridnour, Shved... can play multiple positions too).

2. I literally looked up interviews of the only black players on the timberwolves to see if Minny sought out the oreos in the league to play for them. And sure enough, D-Will has a lisp, Brandon Roy sounds like he's white, and Dante sounds kind of white too.

3. Minnesota should change back to the Muskies logo/uniform. Or at the very least, bring back the green trim they used to have.

Anyways, how far does this team even go? Im thinking 7-8 seed right now. They're good enough to make the playoffs but the West is deep. I hope they do well though. Minny fans deserve a break.

AK47DR91
07-25-2012, 08:12 PM
JJ is def white. Dude is more pale than Chase Budinger.
Most Puertio Ricans are white, about 80%.

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 08:13 PM
1. Even though almost the entire team is white, they're actually pretty damn good. (guys like AK, D-Will, Ridnour, Shved... can play multiple positions too).

2. I literally looked up interviews of the only black players on the timberwolves to see if Minny sought out the oreos in the league to play for them. And sure enough, D-Will has a lisp, Brandon Roy sounds like he's white, and Dante sounds kind of white too.

3. Minnesota should change back to the Muskies logo/uniform. Or at the very least, bring back the green trim they used to have.

Anyways, how far does this team even go? Im thinking 7-8 seed right now. They're good enough to make the playoffs but the West is deep. I hope they do well though. Minny fans deserve a break.

If we re-sign Anthony Tolliver, it'll be even better.

Tolliver sounds SO WHITE. find an interview on him talking. he sounds whiter than Kevin Love.

knickballer
07-25-2012, 08:13 PM
This team is better than last years jazz team which got the 8th seed.. but only better talent-wise and on paper... im scared they wont work as a team

This is a much better team imo. They have their #1 option(Love), a floor general stud(Rubio), a really good low post scorer(Pekovic), shooters and defenders(Roy, AK47, Budinger, etc)

If Derrick Williams can live up to his potential and take the next step they'll be a scary team for sure.

franchise#3
07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Al Sharpton will have to accuse david of avoiding signing other races.

knickballer
07-25-2012, 08:15 PM

Tolliver sounds SO WHITE. find an interview on him talking. he sounds whiter than Kevin Love.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032012/1332357015_michael_beasley_accidentally_rubs_antho ny_tollivers_knee.gif

:oldlol: :oldlol:

westside_baller
07-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Love is 1/8 black, meaning he's black. Still can't jump, though.

All I can say is... WHITE POWER!!!!!!

WHITE IS RIGHT!!!!

RICKY RUUUUBIO
LUKE RIDNOUR
JJ. BAREA
CHASE BUDINGER
ALEXEY SHVED
AK 47
NIKOLA PEKOVIC
ROBBIE HUMEL
STIEMSMA

and..

and..
(Brandon Roy, Daunte Cunningham, Derrick Williams and Malcolm Lee.... :coleman: )

westside_baller
07-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Most Puertio Ricans are white, about 80%.

Puerto Rico had a large African slave population, so lots of blacks. Look at J Lo's behind. That's some African booty fo yo azz!

Walker
07-25-2012, 08:24 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT!!!!

RICKY RUUUUBIO
LUKE RIDNOUR
JJ. BAREA
CHASE BUDINGER
ALEXEY SHVED
AK 47
NIKOLA PEKOVIC
ROBBIE HUMEL
STIEMSMA

and..

and..
But no one cares when the majority of a team is black right?

Racism isn't just a white thing and you sir, are racist.

G-train
07-25-2012, 08:27 PM

You don't seem to know much about history.

TexasBloodMoney
07-25-2012, 08:32 PM

:roll: This is getting ridiculous. While I was at it I also looked up a Ronnie Brewer interview (they apparently offered a "generous" deal?) and......you know the rest.

But again, all these guys can play. It seems like that's Adelman's style though. I remember the old Kings having quite a diverse group of guys.

I wanna see a Wolves/Lakers WCF. Adelman getting his revenge!!!

CLTHornets4eva
07-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I feel like people would support the black team..... :confusedshrug:

Wow you really are a homer aren't you. :facepalm

DaSeba5
07-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Wow you really are a homer aren't you. :facepalm

No if a black team is facing a white team, I feel like people would root for the black team.

It has nothing to do with the Heat. :confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Fvcking crackass

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 08:47 PM
But no one cares when the majority of a team is black right?

Racism isn't just a white thing and you sir, are racist.

Why are Australians posting on an NBA forum anyway? Go watch cricket boy.

DaSeba5
07-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Anyways, they should make the playoffs with that team.

Al Thornton
07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Why are Australians posting on an NBA forum anyway? Go watch cricket boy.

why are white children pretending to be black?????

stallionaire
07-25-2012, 08:55 PM
why are white children pretending to be black?????
:kobe:

dude77
07-25-2012, 10:00 PM
1. Even though almost the entire team is white, they're actually pretty damn good

:oldlol: :facepalm away with these stupid myths .. majority white or all white teams are very capable of being dominant .. it's all dumb myths .. whites have been programmed to think they're 2nd tier players to blacks .. no matter who the fk it is .. you're white, he's black .. oh the black one must be better .. dumb

CLTHornets4eva
07-25-2012, 10:06 PM
No if a black team is facing a white team, I feel like people would root for the black team.

It has nothing to do with the Heat. :confusedshrug:

That is one of the most rediculous things I've ever read. :wtf:

Euroleague
07-25-2012, 10:10 PM
The racist against whites black supremacists in this forum are really sick and disgusting.

This forum is appallingly racist and out of line.

Euroleague
07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
:oldlol: :facepalm away with these stupid myths .. majority white or all white teams are very capable of being dominant .. it's all dumb myths .. whites have been programmed to think they're 2nd tier players to blacks .. no matter who the fk it is .. you're white, he's black .. oh the black one must be better .. dumb

Because they are racist scum bags that hate white people and think all black people are genetically superior.

They are the scum of humanity.

CelticBaller
07-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Because they are racist scum bags that hate white people and think all black people are genetically superior.

They are the scum of humanity.
Nigerians are genetically superior to greeks :roll:

hangintheair
07-25-2012, 10:32 PM
As an asian, how do you people know that they are almost white just the way their talk?.. How do white or black talk?

KGMN
07-25-2012, 10:39 PM

NO! No more Muskies! Whenever we wear the Muskies unis, we lose or something bad happens (Ricky injury). Worst idea I've ever heard.

FireMcFailPlease
07-25-2012, 10:40 PM
our worst players on this team happened to be black

TexasBloodMoney
07-25-2012, 10:42 PM

MY BAD. I meant to say, that even though people are JOKING around talking about how funny it is that nearly the entire team is white, they're still a good team. That was poorly written on my part.

No I do not think that race determines how good a basketball player is.

Euroleague
07-25-2012, 11:16 PM
MY BAD. I meant to say, that even though people are JOKING around talking about how funny it is that nearly the entire team is white, they're still a good team. That was poorly written on my part.

No I do not think that race determines how good a basketball player is.

We know damn well you were not joking. You are a racist.

And there is no reason to be "joking" about racist crap in a basketball forum.

Cali Syndicate
07-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Minne-snow-da....

Snow = white....

Awwww yeeeaaaahhh....

RaininTwos
07-26-2012, 12:36 AM
The new America's team:oldlol:

I want to see how it will workout though. On paper they have a good team though, race doesnt even matter to me anyways.

All the pressure is on love this year. He's got a great coach, a good team, it's his job to lead and take them to playoff contention.

KDTrey5
07-26-2012, 12:40 AM
holy shit. that is definitely the whitest team ever

lilgodfather1
07-26-2012, 12:43 AM
That's insane haha. It's pretty cool, but at the same time it's almost reached a racist level. If Minni wins the title they won't talk about how good the team is they'll talk about how good their fundamental style of play is.

CLTHornets4eva
07-26-2012, 12:58 AM
We know damn well you were not joking. You are a racist.

And there is no reason to be "joking" about racist crap in a basketball forum.

The dots are connecting. You are a white supremacist from Arkansas (I'm a white guy from GA and NC I've seen ur types). You only pull for Euroleague because your a racist slob from the 2nd shittiest state in the country, and you hate the success of black athletes in the NBA. :cletus:

TaLvsCuaL
07-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Good young team with a lovely core with Love and Rubio. His last season was exciting, especially prior to the Ricky injury.

I think the Op has a point, some seem obsessed with the race issue in ISH. Who cares if the team is more white or more black, the team is improving slowly and that's what important.

ClutchOver9000
07-26-2012, 01:20 AM
gotta admit, its pretty ironic that in a league dominated by blacks, the T-Wolves coincidentally managed to form what is virtually an all-white team...lol.

wagexslave
07-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Minne-snow-da....

Snow = white....

Awwww yeeeaaaahhh....
I think you misspelled Minnesota.

Talent
07-26-2012, 02:22 AM
That's insane haha. It's pretty cool, but at the same time it's almost reached a racist level. If Minni wins the title they won't talk about how good the team is they'll talk about how good their fundamental style of play is.

Implying it is racist is racist in itself. Most teams are all black and most people don't seem to care. This is different and new I like it.

Cali Syndicate
07-26-2012, 03:13 AM
I think you misspelled Minnesota.

It snows a lot in Minnesota, hence Minne-snow-da.

Was it not clever enough??:crazysam:

wagexslave
07-26-2012, 03:15 AM
It snows a lot in Minnesota, hence Minne-snow-da.

Was it not clever enough??:crazysam:
lol I was just giving you sh*t bro, chill :oldlol:

bluechox2
07-26-2012, 03:17 AM
You are extremely lucky you didn't say that to me in person.
:facepalm

Rooster
07-26-2012, 03:19 AM
You are extremely lucky you didn't say that to me in person.

What happened to the bunch of scrubs from Greece who supposed to be Euroleague stars.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ike Diogu:coleman:

Go Getter
07-26-2012, 03:55 AM
Lol, who you tryin to fool OP you ain't black:lol

Walker
07-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Atlanta must be racist - 10 black players, 3 white
Boston must be racist - Entire roster is black
Charlotte must be racist - 10 black players, 1 white
Chicago must be racist - 9 black players, 3 white

I could go on and do every team, by your standard about 90% of the teams in the NBA must be racist with only a handful having a good mix.

Anyone stop and think all these guys are playing for the teams cause, I don't know, maybe they're good at what they do?
To suggest teams sign players based on skin colour is rather idiotic...

Shade8780
07-26-2012, 05:28 AM
^^^