PDA

View Full Version : How bad would USA destroy the Greek Team?

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Since USA is dismantling Nigeria and Nigeria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greece (by a lot), is it safe to assume that the U.S would win by triple digits against Greece?

I think Shitnoulis might suicide after the game.
3.0 ppg NBA career
Greece Allstar

Punpun
08-02-2012, 06:01 PM
100 POINTS at the half.

:bowdown:

kobron23
08-02-2012, 06:06 PM
greeks arent even relevant enough to talk about

MiamiThrice
08-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Greece is actually a much better team than Nigeria. They were just upset and with a one game elimination, things like that happens. I reckon the game is much closer than USA-Nigeria. What aspects of basketball make you believe Nigeria >>>>>> Greece when Nigeria won one game which was a nailbiter. Greece is a more fundamentally sound team, with one of the best coaches in Euro basketball, and has a much better offense.

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Greece is actually a much better team than Nigeria. They were just upset and with a one game elimination, things like that happens. I reckon the game is much closer than USA-Nigeria. What aspects of basketball make you believe Nigeria >>>>>> Greece when Nigeria won one game which was a nailbiter. Greece is a more fundamentally sound team, with one of the best coaches in Euro basketball, and has a much better offense.

Let me shut you down with this logic brother.

Nigeria >>>>>>>>>> Greece
USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nigeria

THEREFORE, by simple calculations, USA >>>>>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> >>>> > GREECE.

Greece's Superstar = Shitnoullis, a career 3ppg on 31% in the NBA

HEAT111
08-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Imagine if this team had Dwight, Wade, and on their...unstoppable.

MiamiThrice
08-02-2012, 06:31 PM

Why is Nigeria a superior team than Greece though? Any legit reasons or just retarded >>>>>>>s without anything to back it up. Nigeria won one game in upset fashion. Please tell me how that Nigerian roster is better than the Greek roster. Nigeria has a few failure NBA players, and arguably greater individual talent, but Greece has better team chemistry/ball movement/a better system in place.

I'll wait for basketball related reasons, but I honestly don't think you have the metal capacity to make any judging from your posts.

Flea
08-02-2012, 06:33 PM

If you are looking at just one game, your logic is acceptable...

kaiteng
We should invide Euroleauge to this thread. :oldlol:

Batz
Why is Nigeria a superior team than Greece though? Any legit reasons or just retarded >>>>>>>s without anything to back it up. Nigeria won one game in upset fashion. Please tell me how that Nigerian roster is better than the Greek roster. Nigeria has a few failure NBA players, and arguably greater individual talent, but Greece has better team chemistry/ball movement/a better system in place.

I'll wait for basketball related reasons, but I honestly don't think you have the metal capacity to make any judging from your posts.
This is an example of someone who's not in on the joke. Or is simply a prick. Or both.

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
This is an example of someone who's not in on the joke. Or is simply a prick. Or both.

Yeah he just doesn't have the mental capacity to fully comprehend that Greece is absolutely turrible.

Nick Young
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Calathes>Spanoulis, let's face reality here.

Nick Young
08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Face reality, Diogu>Spanoulis.

fatboy11
08-02-2012, 06:37 PM

Come on now.

Lighten up and get a sense of humor.

AlonzoGOAT
08-02-2012, 06:40 PM

Why go by what roster looks better it's which team can play better therefore Nigeria owned Greece USA owns both

josh99
08-02-2012, 06:41 PM
This. I understand that you hate euroleague but don't stoop down to his level.

Nick Young
08-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Why can't the best coach in Europe with the best player in Europe (V-span) and best backup PG in Europe (Calathes) even qualify for the olympic tournament when countries like Tunisia and Nigeria can?:confusedshrug:

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 06:44 PM

The amazing Spanoulis and the amazing teamwork and brilliance of Greece got them knocked out by Nigeria. :lol What a team.

Nick Young
08-02-2012, 06:47 PM
The amazing Spanoulis and the amazing teamwork and brilliance of Greece got them knocked out by Nigeria. :lol What a team.
The game ended when The best greek of all time got blocked by an NBA scrub for the potential game winning shot:lol

sipitri
08-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Pretty bad.

Noob Saibot
08-02-2012, 07:03 PM
the Greeks would score less than 50 points.

alwaysunny
08-02-2012, 07:05 PM

Either you're legitimately new to this forum or you are Euroleague's gimmick

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 07:18 PM
202-34

USA win.

kobron23
08-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Either you're legitimately new to this forum or you are Euroleague's gimmick

ill bet its euroleague

BankShot
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Imagine if this team had Dwight, Wade, and on their...unstoppable.

Dwight would be dominant... but I prefer the way that this team plays small-ball. Ball movement is better without Dwight needing his (ugly) touches down low, and its much faster paced with Melo, Bron, or Love at the 5

Nick Young
08-02-2012, 07:58 PM
202-34

USA win.
greece would only pass 30 in garbage time when US stops trying out of pity

stallionaire
08-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I have a friend in Europe and he was telling me Greece was one of the most pitiful teams this year and he wasn't surprised when they didnt' qualify. A lot of their players lack heart and drive, which is why Nigeria dominated them.

I think the score realistically would be 134 to 48, USA wins.

knickballer
08-02-2012, 09:53 PM
oh look another anti-Euroleague/greece thread...

:rolleyes:

SpecialQue
08-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey, lay off the Greeks. They invented Democracy.

inb4 "they also invented homos"

KingBeasley08
08-02-2012, 09:59 PM
stupid thread :facepalm

Greece is the GOAT basketball team

dude77
08-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Nigeria dominated them.

huh ?

score was 80-79

SpecialQue
08-02-2012, 10:06 PM
I'd just like to point out that the Bobcats beat the Knicks in a game last season. Doesn't mean they're the better team, just that they had a better game that day.

G-train
08-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I realise its a dumbass troll thread, but USA would beat Greece by 15-20 points most of the time. Greece are actually very good and could come closer that if they played their best game and USA was off.
The Nigerian win over Greece was a huge upset.

cuad
08-02-2012, 10:21 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Have_a11698_2843312.gif

How's Arkansas? :lol

stallionaire
08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I'd just like to point out that the Bobcats beat the Knicks in a game last season. Doesn't mean they're the better team, just that they had a better game that day.

Debateble :roll:

TheBigVeto
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Greece will beat this US Basketball team. Just like in 2006.

tmacattack33
08-02-2012, 10:29 PM
It'd be hard to beat anyone in triple digits in 40 minutes of game play.

Your three point shooting would have to be at least like 70% or above (tonight was 63%). 70% is hard to do even in shooting practice.

AirTupac
08-02-2012, 10:45 PM
It's Greece though, Shitnoullis will get raped by USA's players. At best, Greece will lose by 50.

G-train
08-02-2012, 10:49 PM
I have a friend in Europe and he was telling me Greece was one of the most pitiful teams this year and he wasn't surprised when they didnt' qualify. A lot of their players lack heart and drive, which is why Nigeria dominated them.

I think the score realistically would be 134 to 48, USA wins.

Totally false, I don't think this friend exists.

TheWINdyCity
08-03-2012, 12:48 AM
:roll: Euro Must have been so pissed after that game :roll:

swi7ch
08-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Nigeria lost by 83 so Greece would lose by at least 160 points. :eek:

BrickingStar
08-03-2012, 01:03 AM

I would like to point out that's debatable you sound like one my dumbass friend who's mexican here please don't state something like their facts

AirTupac
08-03-2012, 01:07 AM
I would like to point out that's debatable you sound like one my dumbass friend who's mexican here please don't state something like their facts

FACT.

Nigeria Beat Greece.

FACT.

USA dismantled Nigeria

2 FACTS right there.

WesWelkerACL
08-03-2012, 01:50 AM
I think since the US was on pace for 200 points after the first quarter it's realistic that they could have reached that number against a (significantly) lesser Greek team. I mean, isn't Greece just Nigeria without the athleticism? I'd say 204 - 38. And that's being generous to our Greek friends.

Kiddlovesnets
08-03-2012, 02:41 AM
Probably even worse than 83pts?
:sleeping

qrich
08-03-2012, 03:43 AM

Bobcats :bowdown:

bluechox2
08-03-2012, 04:29 AM
euroleague on suicide watch

Rampis
08-03-2012, 04:56 AM
I guess we'll never know since it didn't happen :confusedshrug:

Here's though what we all know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1WjZV50Lo

AirTupac
08-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I guess we'll never know since it didn't happen :confusedshrug:

Here's though what we all know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1WjZV50Lo

Posting oldass videos as a defense? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You know Greece sucks when...

WesWelkerACL
08-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Was Euroleague banned? Is he posting on another forum? I'd love to see his take on this Olympic team.

vegasbigshots
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
If they beat any team by 100 pts or score 200 pts, one can argue they are in par or better than the dream team. :lol

DatAsh
08-03-2012, 02:34 PM

:facepalm

Rampis
08-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Posting oldass videos as a defense? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You know Greece sucks when...

Old videos support facts... not like hypothetical shit like this POS thread is about... :hammerhead:

Reality check kids

KingBeasley08
08-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Old videos support facts... not like hypothetical shit like this POS thread is about... :hammerhead:

Reality check kids
how about this fact?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99bTH9hGztM&feature=related

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Overdrive
08-03-2012, 05:07 PM

Reality check kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UwjotRkwU

Old videos don't prove anything, especially when they're half a player's career old.

AirTupac
08-03-2012, 05:09 PM

Reality check kids

Last time I checked the videos, Nigeria played around with Greece and gave them hope of winning only to crush them in the end.

Nigeria went on to play America and lose in a great fashion and by great I mean embarrassment. They let USA break 2 records. I can only imagine how bad Greece would have been.

SAKOTXA
08-03-2012, 05:16 PM

Reality check kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l56BNk1bbyE

More recent one

Batz
08-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Irrelevant. The Knicks suck.

SpecialQue
08-03-2012, 09:36 PM

Fact: the Bobcats got one of their few wins against the Knicks last season.
Fact: you're mentally retarded and should have all of your computer privileges permanently revoked.

Rampis
08-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Last time I checked the videos, Nigeria played around with Greece and gave them hope of winning only to crush them in the end.

Nigeria went on to play America and lose in a great fashion and by great I mean embarrassment. They let USA break 2 records. I can only imagine how bad Greece would have been.
and last time I checked USA has only 1 loss under coach K... from Greece. Does that mean that the year some miracle happened and Greece beat USA, Greece was the best team in the world? No! Miracles happen and an ok team can win a much better team if all stars align to its favor...

Asuming that since Nigeria beat Greece in 1 game (by 1 point) and then since they got their asses whipped by USA, it means that USA would beat Greece by twice as many points... is just plain stupid. :no:

Even if that meant to be just a joke to that Euroleague troll...

AirTupac
08-04-2012, 01:03 PM
and last time I checked USA has only 1 loss under coach K... from Greece. Does that mean that the year some miracle happened and Greece beat USA, Greece was the best team in the world? No! Miracles happen and an ok team can win a much better team if all stars align to its favor...

Asuming that since Nigeria beat Greece in 1 game (by 1 point) and then since they got their asses whipped by USA, it means that USA would beat Greece by twice as many points... is just plain stupid. :no:

Even if that meant to be just a joke to that Euroleague troll...

It's not a joke. USA would probably win by 100 at least.

Shitnoulis would get posterized by everyone. Even Love.

Eat Like A Bosh
08-04-2012, 02:45 PM
The margin of victory would've been at least 50

Rampis
08-04-2012, 04:13 PM
It's not a joke. USA would probably win by 100 at least.

Shitnoulis would get posterized by everyone. Even Love.
How old are you man? 12?
On June 17th of this year, Greece beat Lithuania by 12 points. USA today had hard time with Lithuania, finally beating them by only 5 points. With you stupid logic... Greece would have beaten USA today, if USA played against Greece the same way they played against Lithuania since Greece >Lithuania...
But in reality those are assumptions only made by 12 year olds on a very slow NBA summer season.

AirTupac
08-04-2012, 04:19 PM
How old are you man? 12?
On June 17th of this year, Greece beat Lithuania by 12 points. USA today had hard time with Lithuania, finally beating them by only 5 points. With you stupid logic... Greece would have beaten USA today, if USA played against Greece the same way they played against Lithuania since Greece >Lithuania...
But in reality those are assumptions only made by 12 year olds on a very slow NBA summer season.

I'm actually 9 you idiot. :facepalm

Greece is a pathetic basketball team and country. Nigeria >>>

Rampis
08-04-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm actually 9 you idiot. :facepalm

Greece is a pathetic basketball team and country. Nigeria >>>
With this stupid answer you just proved to me that you are as pathetic as this thread you created...:sleeping
Enjoy your summer

RIP CITY
08-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Guess people have missed it but...

Rampis = Euroleague

He's doing an ok job to hide it though.

AirTupac
08-05-2012, 01:50 AM
With this stupid answer you just proved to me that you are as pathetic as this thread you created...:sleeping
Enjoy your summer

Even though most of the world agrees that the USA team would dismantle Greece. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Loser.

RazorBaLade
08-05-2012, 02:00 AM
How old are you man? 12?

Greece>Lith by 12 points. USA>Lith by 5 points. So greece>usa by 7 points. I see your point, but you're only doing half of the equation. We have another set of variables to take into account.

Nigeria>Greece by 1 point. USA>Nigera by 83 points. So USA>Greece by 76 points.

76-7 = 69. So USA>Greece by 69 points.

B
08-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Greece is a dump