PDA

View Full Version : The LIE That There Were Not Any Good International Players In '92

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Great international basketball players from 1992 Olympics:

Drazen Petrovic - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and one of the top 2 shooting guards of all time in Europe.

Arvydas Sabonis - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and best European center ever.

Toni Kukoc -NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Dino Radja - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Sarunas Marciulonis - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Oscar Schmidt - Universally regarded as the best Brazilian player ever, and many consider him the best South American player ever. Was offered numerous NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Detlef Schrempf - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever, and second best German player ever.

Sergei Bazarevich - NBA player, and considered the best Russian point guard of all time.

Andrew Gaze - NBA player, and pretty much regarded as the best Australian player ever.

Shane Heal - NBA player, and considered by most to be one of the top 4 Australian players ever.

Alberto Herreros - NBA draft pick, and considered to be one of the best Spanish players ever. Was offered several NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Arturas Karnisovas - Regarded as one of the best Lithuanian players ever.

Rimas Kurtinaitis - Regarded as one of the best Lithuanian players ever.

Velimir Perasovic - Regarded as one of the best Croatian players ever.

Epi - Pretty much universally regarded as the third best Spanish player of all time.

Valeri Tikhonenko - The best Russian center ever.

Stojan Vrankovic - NBA player, and one of the best Croatian players.

Alexander Volkov - NBA player, and pretty much universally regarded as the best Ukrainian player ever.

Zan Tabak - NBA player, and viewed as one of the best Croatian centers ever.

(Crazed ranting erased, actual basketball info kept here)

1987_Lakers
08-07-2012, 04:14 AM
USA would of beat Greece by 100 if they beat Nigeria by 83.

BrickingStar
08-07-2012, 04:15 AM
So what your saying the best European Players in history are scrubs in the NBA? And something like top 5 in the European players is something we should take seriously?

Rooster
08-07-2012, 04:15 AM
Say what:coleman:

Dream is greater than all of them combined and he is from Nigeria.:oldlol:

Nigeria>Greece.:cheers:

Smoke117
08-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Then Toni Kukoc met the two best perimeter defensive players in the world and got his ass shut dooooooooooown.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Then Toni Kukoc met the two best perimeter defensive players in the world and got his ass shut dooooooooooown.

He scored 16 points, he hardly got "his ass shut down".

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/4/rid/1063/sid/2943/tid/2168/_/1992_Olympic_Games_Tournament_for_Men/statistic.html

Asukal
08-07-2012, 04:22 AM

He also helped them win 3 rings after. :roll:

Smoke117
08-07-2012, 04:25 AM

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/4/rid/1063/sid/2943/tid/2168/_/1992_Olympic_Games_Tournament_for_Men/statistic.html

I'm talking about the first game when he went 2/11 for 4pts and had 7 to's. Pippen and Jordan completely decimated him. They didn't give a shit the 2nd time they played as they had already destroyed him.

blacknapalm
08-07-2012, 04:25 AM
bogut > gaze

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm talking about the first game when he went 2/11 for 4pts and had 7 to's. Pippen and Jordan completely decimated him. They didn't give a shit the 2nd time they played, they had already proven their point.

Yeah they didn't give a shit about the gold medal game.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:27 AM
bogut > gaze

No.

Smoke117
Yeah they didn't give a shit about the gold medal game.

They won by 32 points...it wasn't like it was a struggle. :oldlol:

Rooster

Funny thing was they call him the Magic Johnson of Europe. Then he got in the NBA, he can't even carry Magic jockstrap.:facepalm

And this:lol

Vassilus Spanoulis : They call me the TMac of Europe.:oldlol:

Jeff Van Gundy : we have the real TMac here, sit your asss up, you're a turnover machine. :oldlol:

TheBigVeto
08-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Andrew gaze and Shane heal?:roll: :roll:
Not sure if serious or retarded!!

Nigeria > Greece..

Andrew Gaze is a great player.
Shane Heal, not so much.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Funny thing was they call him the Magic Johnson of Europe. Then he got in the NBA, he can't even carry Magic jockstrap.:facepalm

Jeff Van Gundy : we have the real TMac here, sit your asss up, you're a turnover machine. :oldlol:

Kukoc's nicknames in Europe were The Pink Panther and The Waiter.

Spanoulis' nicknames in Europe are Kill Bill and Most Vassilis Player (MVP).

What you posted is made up bullshit by lying NBA only fans. No one in Europe ever called them that. Mother****ers like you just made that shit up and lied about it.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:31 AM
Shane Heal, not so much.

I never said he was a great player. The point of the thread is that in hundreds of posts here, people are lying and saying no NBA players played in '92 and none of the international players were any good.

Heal was not a great player and I never said he was. But he was an NBA player and he was better than anyone on the current Australian team, except maybe David Andersen.

Smoke117
08-07-2012, 04:32 AM

Toni Kukoc was basically just a poor mans Pippen who couldn't rebound or play defense. Toni starting after Grant left is one of the reasons Scottie had to carry the 95 team defensively so much. Kukoc was a horrendous defensive player.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Toni Kukoc was basically just a poor mans Pippen who couldn't rebound or play defense. Toni starting after Grant left is one of the reasons Scottie had to carry the 95 team defensively so much. Kukoc was a horrendous defensive player.

WTF is your god damn point?

Smoke117
08-07-2012, 04:34 AM
WTF is your god damn point?

What is YOUR POINT EVER? Besides being a bitter jack ass who amuses us all I mean.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:37 AM
What is YOUR POINT EVER? Besides being a bitter jack ass who amuses us all I mean.

Ignore list.

Suckafree
08-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Hey euroleague, did you end up posting your top 5 players? Genuinely interested in your opinion. Srs, No troll

Rooster
08-07-2012, 04:41 AM

What you posted is made up bullshit by lying NBA only fans. No one in Europe ever called them that. Mother****ers like you just made that shit up and lied about it.

It's true. :cheers: You're just ashame because Spanoulis can not beat Luther Head and Skip on Rockets rotation. Just another scrub who can't play on the next level.:roll:

Bertz
08-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Sure there were some good players on that tournament, Croatia even fielded 3-4 good players. But that doesn't make them a good team yet. Team USA faced a couple good individuals in 1992, but not a single good team.

TheBigVeto
08-07-2012, 04:43 AM
I never said he was a great player. The point of the thread is that in hundreds of posts here, people are lying and saying no NBA players played in '92 and none of the international players were any good.

Those are idiots who are trying to rile you up.
Let it go man.
We know if Greece had qualified, they would've beaten the US team.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Hey euroleague, did you end up posting your top 5 players? Genuinely interested in your opinion. Srs, No troll

The ****** mod realmenweargreen deleted the thread where I posted it. Send Jeff a complaint about it.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Sure there were some good players on that tournament, Croatia even fielded 3-4 good players. But that doesn't make them a good team yet. Team USA faced a couple good individuals in 1992, but not a single good team.

'92 Croatia and '92 Lithuania were as good or better than every single international team in the current Olympics. You are about 12 years old if you don't know that.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Those are idiots who are trying to rile you up.
Let it go man.
We know if Greece had qualified, they would've beaten the US team.

I don't think the Greek team that was at the qualification tournament would have beaten the US. But if Greece qualified they were going to add in Schortsanitis and Koufos to the team.

That team probably would have beaten the US.

The best Greek team, with Diamantidis or Perperoglou added in, surely would beat them.

kobron23
08-07-2012, 04:48 AM
'92 Croatia and '92 Lithuania were as good or better than every single international team in the current Olympics. You are about 12 years old if you don't know that.

you are getting too obvious now

Suckafree
08-07-2012, 04:48 AM
The ****** mod realmenweargreen deleted the thread where I posted it. Send Jeff a complaint about it.

Post it up here then?

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Post it up here then?

No. He will just delete it again. He has deleted it several times.

coin24
08-07-2012, 05:07 AM
Bogut, mills >> gaze, heal..

Nigeria > Greece and the majority of d-league PG's>shitnoulis...

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2012, 05:11 AM
I think his list was:

Lebron
KD
Vspan
Kobe
JC navarro

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2012, 05:13 AM
You forgot Divac. But still no doubt the international game has grown since '92

Overdrive
08-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Drazen Petrovic - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and one of the top 2 shooting guards of all time in Europe.

Arvydas Sabonis - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and best European center ever.

Sarunas Marciulonis - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Oscar Schmidt - Universally regarded as the best Brazilian player ever, and many consider him the best South American player ever. Was offered numerous NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Detlef Schrempf - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever, and second best German player ever.

Sergei Bazarevich - NBA player, and considered the best Russian point guard of all time.

Andrew Gaze - NBA player, and pretty much regarded as the best Australian player ever.

Shane Heal - NBA player, and considered by most to be one of the top 4 Australian players ever.

Alberto Herreros - NBA draft pick, and considered to be one of the best Spanish players ever. Was offered several NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Epi - Pretty much universally regarded as the third best Spanish player of all time.

Alexander Volkov - NBA player, and pretty much universally regarded as the best Ukrainian player ever.

Most of those players were good to great in their respect, but the talent wasn't concentrated on one team. If there would have been a starting line up containing Sabonis, Radja, Kukoc, Drazen, Marciulionis and some of the other guys as back ups they might have been competitive, but aside from croatia there were two guys and then a huge drop off.

Kukoc especially was a compareble young prospect back then. he played well in Europe, but european ball didn't prepare players for games against the Dream Team.

Drazen drew Magic comparisons. Watch some old, before-NBA games by him, he was awesome, he was a great ball handler. I think had he been drafted by a different team and not the 20 guard rotation Blazers, he might have had a better resume as an NBA player.

therammingman
08-07-2012, 05:28 AM
zan tabak?

i remember having this guys rookie card. what a ****ing joker

Nick Young
08-07-2012, 05:29 AM
V-Span and Nate Huffman weren't playing back then. Weak era for European basketball

BoutPractice
08-07-2012, 05:34 AM
It's true that there were tons of great international players in the 92.
With that said, the overall level of international competition was probably better in the mid 00s.

Bandito
08-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Man you gusy have it against Euroleague bad; this wasn't even a troll or a rant at all. He's just stating the fact that the Europeans in 92 had good player on their team too, trying to break the fantasy that the dream team was playing against scrubs. This just proves that the dream team of 92 was and still is the best.

Rooster
08-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Most of those players were good to great in their respect, but the talent wasn't concentrated on one team. If there would have been a starting line up containing Sabonis, Radja, Kukoc, Drazen, Marciulionis and some of the other guys as back ups they might have been competitive, but aside from croatia there were two guys and then a huge drop off.

Kukoc especially was a compareble young prospect back then. he played well in Europe, but european ball didn't prepare players for games against the Dream Team

Drazen drew Magic comparisons. Watch some old, before-NBA games by him, he was awesome, he was a great ball handler. I think had he been drafted by a different team and not the 20 guard rotation Blazers, he might have had a better
resume as an NBA player.

Before NBA. Of course he will look superb. How many NBA players look great in college. It's lower level of competition especially how great the corpse of Mc Adoo looked during those times. In retrospect, Petrovic was pretty good player. He proved that given a chance with New Jersey. But back then it's pretty much a novelty for European to be an NBA player. Now you can see a lot of NBA Players all over Europe albeit role players. If Petrovic was an American,
he could been Look at just another good player.

Overdrive
08-07-2012, 06:13 AM
Before NBA. Of course he will look superb. How many NBA players look great in college. It's lower level of competition especially how great the corpse of Mc Adoo looked during those times. In retrospect, Petrovic was pretty good player. He proved that given a chance with New Jersey. But back then it's pretty much a novelty for European to be an NBA player. Now you can see a lot of NBA Players all over Europe albeit role players. If Petrovic was an American,
he could been Look at just another good player.

He had the freedom to do the things he wanted to do in europe. When he was on the Nets it began to shine through what he's capable of doing. He didn't lose his handles once he transfered to the NBA. He lost confidence. If he had been american he would have been a first rounder picked by a team who needed his skills, not a 60th pick on a team that made him a redundand piece in a crowded backcourt.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 07:44 AM
You forgot Divac. But still no doubt the international game has grown since '92

As far as I remember, Divac didn't play at the 1992 Olympics, because he was Serbian.

Great European players like Sasha Danilovic, Zarko Paspalj, Vlade Divac, Sasha Djordevic, Fanis Christodoulou, Panagiotis Giannakis, Nikos Galis didn't play at the 1992 Olympics.

And where do you get the idea teams like '92 Lithuania and '92 Unified Russia only had 2 good players?

plowking
08-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Croatia had such a nice team. I think if it were still Yugoslavia and we had the benefit of a deeper talent pool we could have really taken it to Dream Team. A lot will say what they want about that, but even with all that talent the Dream Team had, Croatia found a way to have the lead in the first half a while into the game. Would have been interesting if it could have stockpiled talent from Serbia and Bosnia, etc.

Would have been a very close game in my opinion.

dunksby
08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Damn all those supposed all-time great Europeans would not get close to Nigeria's best Hakeem the Dream :bowdown:

RazorBaLade
08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
im sure stars never change , like in the nba, if u took the top 2-3 plaers every year, its always gonna be pretty close.

but its the scrubs, the top 30, the top 20, the top 50 and 100 guys that really change imo

sonicman
08-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Bogut, mills >> gaze, heal..

Please tell me you are joking...

ill give you bogut and mills over shane heal but over andrew gaze? no way!

Sakkreth
08-07-2012, 08:24 AM
I wanna add that Marciulionis was pretty much at his peak in those olympics I think. 1992 olympcis happened after the season where Marciulionis averaged over 21ppg in playoffs for warriors.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Please tell me you are joking...

ill give you bogut and mills over shane heal but over andrew gaze? no way!

Mills isn't even really better than Heal IMO.

franchise#3
08-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Whereabouts does Euroleague live in Arkansas?

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 08:34 AM
I wanna add that Marciulionis was pretty much at his peak in those olympics I think. 1992 olympcis happened after the season where Marciulionis averaged over 21ppg in playoffs for warriors.

Yes, but according to the American NBA only fans here, he was a "Euro scrub". Marciulionis was the '80s-'90s version of Spanoulis. Dude was an absolute beast. But of course the American NBA only fans have never even heard of him.

Which is truly pathetic, seeing how he was an excellent NBA player. But of course, these are the same fools that have never even heard of guys like Andrew Gaze, Nick Galis, Oscar Schmidt, Drazen Dalipagic, etc.

Nick Young
08-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes, but according to the American NBA only fans here, he was a "Euro scrub". Marciulionis was the '80s-'90s version of Spanoulis. Dude was an absolute beast. But of course the American NBA only fans have never even heard of him.

Which is truly pathetic, seeing how he was an excellent NBA player. But of course, these are the same fools that have never even heard of guys like Andrew Gaze, Nick Galis, Oscar Schmidt, Drazen Dalipagic, etc.
Ah, yes Nick Galis, the American born naturalized Greek who grew up learning all of his basketball in America taught by American coaches, who was drafted in the fourth round by the Boston Celtics. What a stud:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Galis was no Nate Huffman but was still pretty good

Rake2204
08-07-2012, 08:54 AM

I'm not sure Sarunas Marciulionis fits that category (of overlooked foreigners). Contrary to many international players back then, Marciulionis came stateside and left his mark on NBA basketball. It seems most folks who consider themselves NBA fans recall or are aware of Sarunas and his skills. They also tend to credit him for being one of the pioneers of the Euro-step.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm not sure Sarunas Marciulionis fits that category (of overlooked foreigners). Contrary to many international players back then, Marciulionis came stateside and left his mark on NBA basketball. It seems most folks who consider themselves NBA fans recall or are aware of Sarunas and his skills. They also tend to credit him for being one of the pioneers of the Euro-step.

Marciulionis has been called a "Euro scrub" dozens of times in this forum.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Ah, yes Nick Galis, the American born naturalized Greek who grew up learning all of his basketball in America taught by American coaches, who was drafted in the fourth round by the Boston Celtics. What a stud:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Galis was no Nate Huffman but was still pretty good

Galis was not a naturalized Greek you moron. Do you even ****ing know what the term naturalization means in nationality?

God damn you are an idiot.

News flash, Greek League didn't even allow naturalized players until the 1990s.

Nick Young
08-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Galis was not a naturalized Greek you moron. Do you even ****ing know what the term naturalization means in nationality?

God damn you are an idiot.

News flash, Greek League didn't even allow naturalized players until the 1990s.
He was born in America. He learned to play basketball in America, getting coached by Americans.

The "Greek" GOAT is an American product of the American basketball system.

Poetry
08-07-2012, 09:02 AM
There were obviously good, great and elite international players back then, teams were just (and still are) weary of bringing them into the league because of unfair stereotypes.

Saying there weren't any good international players back then is like saying the Negro Leagues didn't have good baseball players because they weren't in the MLB.

The talent was there, the opportunities were not.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 09:04 AM
He was born in America. He learned to play basketball in America, getting coached by Americans.

The "Greek" GOAT is an American product of the American basketball system.

You said he was a naturalized Greek. That was a lie.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 09:06 AM
There were obviously good, great and elite international players back then, teams were just (and still are) weary of bringing them into the league because of unfair stereotypes.

Saying there weren't any good international players back then is like saying the Negro Leagues didn't have good baseball players because they weren't in the MLB.

The talent was there, the opportunities were not.

Yep, exactly.

Nick Young
08-07-2012, 09:07 AM
You said he was a naturalized Greek. That was a lie.
Nate Huffman>Spanoulis. Deal with it.

plowking
08-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Marciulionis has been called a "Euro scrub" dozens of times in this forum.

No he hasn't. Hes not brought up enough to be called that.

The only thread I do remember of him on here consisted of everyone talking about how great his 'euro step' move was.

KingBeasley08
08-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Only in a group of scrubs like that can Anthony Parker become the GOAT lol..

Raz
08-07-2012, 10:32 AM

Ahahaha!

Optimus Prime
08-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Posting in a Euroleague thread.

There's a reason why scrubs in the NBA go to the Euroleague and win the MVP. It's the same reason why most Euroleague hot shots ride the pine in the NBA.

Euroleague ... :facepalm

:kobe:

Poetry
08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Posting in a Euroleague thread.

There's a reason why scrubs in the NBA go to the Euroleague and win the MVP. It's the same reason why most Euroleague hot shots ride the pine in the NBA.

Euroleague ... :facepalm

Some guys just excel in different situations. Rubio for instance was better suited to the NBA game. There's no doubt the NBA has the higher concentrated level of talent, but other leagues have talent as well.

Nick Young
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Some guys just excel in different situations. Rubio for instance was better suited to the NBA game. There's no doubt the NBA has the higher concentrated level of talent, but other leagues have talent as well.
Rubio won like 3 Euroleague titles in a row at Barcelona. He played within the team concept.

Poetry
08-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Rubio won like 3 Euroleague titles in a row at Barcelona. He played within the team concept.

But the fear prior to his arrival in the NBA was that he hit his ceiling as a player. In order to fully develop, he had to be in a league that was better suited to his game.

tobethdope
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't think the Greek team that was at the qualification tournament would have beaten the US. But if Greece qualified they were going to add in Schortsanitis and Koufos to the team.

The best Greek team, with Diamantidis or Perperoglou added in, surely would beat them.

i get that u r mad and all, i aggree with a lot u say in general, esp. when it comes to us-ignorance towards anything not american...

but with statements like that u just embarrass yourself and im sure u dont believe that either; also nobody who aggrees with u will bother to defend your arguments

Optimus Prime
08-07-2012, 12:10 PM

Nobody is (seriously) saying that the Euroleague doesn't have talent. But the NBA >>>>>>>>>>> Euroleague and it's not even close.

caliman
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Did you intentionally forget the 1st game when MJ and Pippen took turns making Kukoc their bitch?

hangintheair
08-07-2012, 04:10 PM

More like "Most Vaseline Player" since he lost the ball too much..:roll: :roll:

Too much lubricant in your hands man..

Maga_1
08-07-2012, 04:24 PM

Nop. Only one.

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 06:05 PM
No he hasn't. Hes not brought up enough to be called that.

The only thread I do remember of him on here consisted of everyone talking about how great his 'euro step' move was.

I can remember several threads here where he was called a "Euro scrub", just the same way that the same people here call Navarro, Jasikevicius, and Spanoulis "Euro scrubs".

Euroleague
08-07-2012, 06:07 PM

STOP LYING.

LABean
08-07-2012, 06:30 PM
I think his list was:

Lebron
KD
Vspan
Kobe
JC navarro

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

G-train
08-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Shane Heal, not so much.

Shane Heal and Andrew Gaze were both great players.

G-train
08-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Mills isn't even really better than Heal IMO.

Heal is significantly better than Patty Mills.

Rooster
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Shane Heal and Andrew Gaze were both great players.

Great players:rolleyes: Where:coleman: .

In Australia maybe but around here, just a couple of scrubs.

G-train
08-07-2012, 09:11 PM

Both could have been NBA starters in their primes.
Gaze led the 2000 Olympics in scoring.
That's a great player.

Americans......:facepalm
So minimal in their world view in general.

Kevin Love
08-07-2012, 09:18 PM
That's a great player.

Generalizing an entire population because of a comment about a foreign basketball player on an internet message board....:facepalm

I lived in Australia most of my life and I've seen plenty of Shane Heal...he was far from ever being a starter on any decent NBA team in his prime.

Rooster
08-07-2012, 09:28 PM
That's a great player.

Bogut. That is a legit NBA starter.

Mills also lead the Olympic in scoring. Does it mean he is an NBA starter.

You guys overrate your players because you see them performed exceptionally in weaker competition.

In the next level, both Heal and Gaze were scrub.

SourPatchKids
08-07-2012, 09:34 PM
http://celebslists.com/images/andrew-gaze-02.jpg

BlackVVaves
08-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Great international basketball players from 1992 Olympics:

Has any poster ever been edited by admins as much as this cat? Maybe I've never noticed other edits followed by Jeff, or Real Men Wear Green. ect. but I swear every other post I read from this clown Euroleague, it's edited or completely deleted :oldlol:

Good job staying on point admins :applause:

EDIT: Also read somewhere today that Durantfor40 was banned? :bowdown:

ralph_i_el
08-07-2012, 10:44 PM

:facepalm

Then why don't they make that team in the NBA and win a championship? :roll:

sonicman
08-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Andrew Gaze was a great player, completely unstoppable scorer at the NBL and international levels.

Took Seton Hall to the Final Four.
Never knew why he didn't get a better go in the NBA

Euroleague
08-08-2012, 03:49 AM

They were both better than any player on the current Australian team, except that I think Heal or David Andersen is debatable.

You idiots are going on about Mills, but I would take Heal over Mills any day personally.