PDA

View Full Version : which 5 posters would u choose to represent ISH?

KDTrey5
08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
this if for general discussions of life

Remix
08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
lelbron has all the answers to life

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Myth
lelbron has all the answers to life

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:applause:

D-Rose
Doesn't matter which four others you pick, but Jeff has to be there just for emotional support and to remind the others how truly awesome they are.

KDTrey5
08-07-2012, 06:59 PM
2 of the same threads in different forums......at the same damn time :coleman:
they diff niggeh, check other 1 out

SourPatchKids
08-07-2012, 06:59 PM
The 5 posters above me would make an intresting team.

KDTrey5
08-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Doesn't matter which four others you pick, but Jeff has to be there just for emotional support and to remind the others how truly awesome they are. :applause:
the obvious choice

Dictator
they diff niggeh, check other 1 out

Oh chit. I see what you did there. :applause: :coleman:

KDTrey5
:lol we show the diversity of ISH

Lamar Doom
08-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Thorpesaurus
Lamar Doom
Red Black Attack
Jefferson Money
Manley Stanley

Not my favorite by any means but an intelligent, funny, diverse group who would be good ambassadors.

-p.tiddy-
08-07-2012, 07:09 PM
if they were going to represent ISH the website then I would think they should be very knowledged in basketball...and I don't go in the main forum enough to know who the top basketball minds are here...

RidonKs
08-07-2012, 07:21 PM
b-low
jtotheizzo
rainintwos
jailblazers
rezznor

intellectually diverse, racially diverse, temperamentally diverse, sorta politically diverse

sexually diverse?

bballer
08-07-2012, 07:54 PM
bballer

KDTrey5
08-07-2012, 07:54 PM
bballer
:coleman:

TheSilentKiller
08-07-2012, 07:55 PM

Dictator does not belong in a representation of anything

Scholar
08-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Myth
Godzuki
Millwad
ZeN
Deuce Wallace

You get a mixture of great/terrible posters with that list there, and that's what ISH is pretty much. There's the great posters (me, you, him, and that other guy) and then there's terrible posters (them over there). The in-betweeners (not great/not terrible, just good/bad enough to be in between the rest) aren't very memorable and therefore aren't acknowledged.

Loneshot
08-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Anti-Hero is a double agent for the Rogan Board so he can't be trusted

ZeN
08-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Thorp
Kblaze
RBA
LamarDoom
J$

TheSilentKiller
08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
BuffaloBill. As a poster, and as a cage fighter, I have no real weaknesses.

Even the fact that you *********e to Ariana Grande?

TheSilentKiller
08-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I don't see how that wouldn't be more of a strength than a weakness.

:roll:

Touche

rufuspaul
08-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Gobb
Boozehound
Zen
J$
AssDan

IcanzIIravor
08-07-2012, 10:20 PM
gobb
primetime
deucewallace
bladers
starface

They would crash and burn due to infighting, but that would be epic must see.

Eat Like A Bosh
08-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Insidehoops aka Jeff and 4 random dudes. Guaranteed to win any argument.

PullupJay
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
J $
Lamar Doom
Kblaze
RufusPaul
Maniak

ZeN
08-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Rufuspaul
BoogieWoogieMan
Jailblazer
RidonKs
Anti_Hero

Raz
08-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Rufuspaul
BoogieWoogieMan
Jailblazer
RidonKs
Anti_Hero

That dude is scary as ****

LamarOdom
12-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Blabla
Killbot
SPK
Al Thornton
DonD

BB doesn't need a mention he is already whoring himself out.

BTE LOVE

B-Low
12-05-2012, 12:34 AM
L. Kizzle (Knows everything about black people)
Hawker (Knows that black people exist...)
Wile E. Coyote (Grade A genius)
Gundress (Grade A-lcoholic)

and finally *drumroll*

Jeff. But in the end he will be the only one who shows up because he'll refuse to give the other 4 directions for their GPS's. Something about the idea of people being able to type in what they're looking for and search for it makes him uneasy.

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-05-2012, 01:10 AM
I'll give 3 lineups. Each lineup complements each other lol

Department of Treasury (Main Trait: Financial Accumen, class, Global Knowlege, Business Smarts)
1. Rufuspaul
2. JtotheIzzo
3. macmac
Runner-Up: Primetime

Department of Defense (Main Trait: Ability to retaliate, crush, eliminate, protect and win the people over0
1. bmulls
2. JayGuevara
3. Gobb
runner up; starface :oldlol;

Department of Education (Main Trait: Profess knowledge, intellectual curiosity, insight, and wit0
1. Ridonks
2. Deucewallaces
3. boozehound
runnerup;vapid

Department of Social Services (Main Trait: Create a fun, playful atmosphere with an emphasis on enjoying yourself and serving others)
1. Lamar Doom\
2. Nick young
3. dd59
runnerup: puj

Department of Justice 9main trait; being the glue guy and the unbiased 'tough but fair' judge clarence thomas motherfukker of the group)
1. rezznor
2. Kblaze
3. Redblackattack
runner up; millwad

no pun intended
12-05-2012, 03:31 AM
1) Theoo
2) Theoo
3) Theoo
4) Lelbron
5) Spell & Grammar

TheeBeast
12-05-2012, 04:16 AM
I'll give 3 lineups. Each lineup complements each other lol

Department of Treasury (Main Trait: Financial Accumen, class, Global Knowlege, Business Smarts)
1. Rufuspaul
2. JtotheIzzo
3. macmac
Runner-Up: Primetime

Department of Defense (Main Trait: Ability to retaliate, crush, eliminate, protect and win the people over0
1. bmulls
2. JayGuevara
3. Gobb
runner up; starface :oldlol;

Department of Education (Main Trait: Profess knowledge, intellectual curiosity, insight, and wit0
1. Ridonks
2. Deucewallaces
3. boozehound
runnerup;vapid

Department of Social Services (Main Trait: Create a fun, playful atmosphere with an emphasis on enjoying yourself and serving others)
1. Lamar Doom\
2. Nick young
3. dd59
runnerup: puj

Department of Justice 9main trait; being the glue guy and the unbiased 'tough but fair' judge clarence thomas motherfukker of the group)
1. rezznor
2. Kblaze
3. Redblackattack
runner up; millwad

I should at least be a runner up in Department of Defense or Justice

Legend of Josh
12-05-2012, 08:09 AM
b-low
jtotheizzo
rainintwos
jailblazers
rezznor

intellectually diverse, racially diverse, temperamentally diverse, sorta politically diverse

sexually diverse?

I agree with JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7 being in there. Also, as much as Lamar Doom gets on my nerves, he's a shoe-in. He's about as diverse and likable as they come. Another highly obvious choice that should be in anyone's list, is JEFFERSON MONEY.

You can argue for or against JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7, but Lamar Doom and especially J$ you just can't exclude. I think it was -ptitty- that made the point they should be highly knowledgeable and participate in the main forum on a regular basis, but I completely disagree, 100%. Off the Court Lounge is the heart and soul of InsideHoops. It's always been that way.

Having said that, like me, love me, hate me or whatever, I'm not a staple for such a list if one were to exist, but you'd be a genuine doo-doo head if you exclude me. I've been here since before 99% of the current/active members. I used to post heavily in the main forum back in the EZBoard days. At times, I've given this place life when it were otherwise on life-support. For better or worse, I've kept heads entertained and offer a very unique /\bstract brand of poster.

Oh, and I'm somewhat surprised GOBB isn't mentioned more in this thread. I believe he has more posts than any other poster here, and while he's merely a shell of his former self (especially considering when he was knocking kids silly during his EZBoard reign of terror), he's still a solid contributor in almost every forum.

So, JEFFERSON MONEY, GOBB and Lamar Doom. You just can't leave them off such a list, and whether or not I'm in your Top 5 to represent this InsideHoops shit, I'm at a minimum 6th man of the year - and straight $ when my shot gets hot.

... and if you're sitting there reading this and this http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/images/smilies/new6-05/jackoff.gif sums up your expression, then let me be the first to invite you to the curb so I can smack the mouth out of your shit.

:no:

BlueandGold
12-05-2012, 09:03 AM
I'd think about it in terms of subject matter

Lebron23 - all things dick-sucking Lebron
Empire999 - all things dick-sucking Kobe

rest of you - just like to suck dick

BTW i'm offended none of you chose me for one of those categories. I should a top5 troll on ISH mininum.

BlueandGold
12-05-2012, 09:06 AM
L. Kizzle (Knows everything about black people)
Hawker (Knows that black people exist...)
Wile E. Coyote (Grade A genius)
Gundress (Grade A-lcoholic)

and finally *drumroll*

Jeff. But in the end he will be the only one who shows up because he'll refuse to give the other 4 directions for their GPS's. Something about the idea of people being able to type in what they're looking for and search for it makes him uneasy.
Gundress does not seem like an alcoholic. He seems like one of those foreign people that are ok at english and want to speak english every chance they get but suck with grammer, punctuation and just everything english-speaking in general.

Nice choice on the Jeff #1 troll part.. iv'e seen him troll some kids pretty hard.. just his moderating style is enough for plenty of lulz.

Also i'm pretty sure onceinadecade use to be his troll account. Reason? I trolled the **** out of that account when it was still active and I got banned right away and Jeff left this subtle hint in there that it was him.

Also, I"m psychic so **** u guys.

Legend of Josh
12-05-2012, 09:07 AM
I'd think about it in terms of subject matter

Lebron23 - all things dick-sucking Lebron
Empire999 - all things dick-sucking Kobe

rest of you - just like to suck dick

BTW i'm offended none of you chose me for one of those categories. I should a top5 troll on ISH mininum.

Cool avatar. I like that. If that rook had a pecker, you can be damn sure I'd put my mouf on it. Slurpie slurpy regardless of herpy herpie. Licky lickie give a rook some noggin' quickie quicky.:facepalm

BlueandGold
12-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Cool avatar. I like that. If that rook had a pecker, you can be damn sure I'd put my mouf on it. Slurpie slurpy regardless of herpy herpie. Licky lickie give a rook some noggin' quickie quicky.:facepalm
I'd let you too.. you seem sexy. Also herps is disgusting. That would probably be my one turn-off.

kNIOKAS
12-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Why everybody just assumes it has to be a diverse group? If anything, ISH is full of brainwashed overreacting morons. They all the same to me, either is it Nick Young or KennethGriffin or Pupun or whatever.

BlueandGold
12-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Why everybody just assumes it has to be a diverse group? If anything, ISH is full of brainwashed overreacting morons. They all the same to me, either is it Nick Young or KennethGriffin or Pupun or whatever.
That's the population at large, m8.

Legend of Josh
12-05-2012, 09:13 AM
I'd let you too.. you seem sexy. Also herps is disgusting. That would probably be my one turn-off.

Well, news flash buddy. The Rook has been known to perform a gamut of sexual favors for the Queen, and everybody knows the Queen takes it up the ass from the Bishop, and the Bishop is bisexual, meaning, he has the AIDS. You might have dodged the herpie train, but the HIV express is choo-choo'n cumin' around the mountain when she cums if you catch my drift.

Legend of Josh
12-05-2012, 09:14 AM
:cletus:

:basketball

"Swish me luck!"

GOBB
12-05-2012, 10:38 AM
J$ list is funny because of how he breaks down each department. Who does that? :oldlol:

millwad
12-05-2012, 11:14 AM
J$ list is funny because of how he breaks down each department. Who does that? :oldlol:

J-money..

Beatlezz
12-05-2012, 12:17 PM
:bowdown: Clipperfans86
:bowdown: Stallionaire
:bowdown: Duma
:bowdown: Pauk
:bowdown: Jeff

pauk
12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Bball Knowledge:
Shaqattack
Kblaze
RedBlackAttack
Jlip
Legends66

Humor
Theoo
Theoo
Theoo
Spell&Grammar
LelBron

Trolling
Ripthekik
mr Jabbar
Nick Young
KennethGriffin
and the goat troll, JEFF! :P

JtotheIzzo
12-05-2012, 12:28 PM
You gonna get raped (aka the wrong nikkas to fakk wit, aka do not battle these guys):

J$
GOBB
Jizzo
Deuce
Jabes

Relentlessly Shit Talkin Crew:

Nick Young
Starface
Primey
LoJ
Random New Cat

BTE Posse:

Zen and his crew, look inside if you want names.

Level headed posse

RidonKs
Rufus
MacMac
RBA
Thorpe

I could do others but mad busy these last few months, gonna spend some time here in the near future typing up something for the ages tho, check your local listings.

SourPatchKids
12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Level Headed Posse

:roll:

boozehound
12-08-2012, 07:46 PM
posters I enjoy and would probably also enjoy hanging out with in real life
Rufus
Jizzo teacups
ridonks
Bankshot
Lamar Odom

Lots of others I left off, need a list in front of me.

Legend of Josh
12-09-2012, 06:14 AM
posters I enjoy and would probably also enjoy hanging out with in real life
Rufus
Jizzo teacups
ridonks
Bankshot
Lamar Odom

Lots of others I left off, need a list in front of me.

You'd probably be pretty chill to chill with booze... far Lefty, univ. professor very down to earth and even a hint of *rage against the machine* (hating the gov. law enforcement, the system, etc generally speaking) within.

miller-time
12-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Relentlessly Shit Talkin Crew:

Nick Young
Starface
Primey
LoJ
Random New Cat

When people come to visit we should lock those guys away in a room somewhere.

Legend of Josh
12-09-2012, 06:33 AM
When people come to visit we should lock those guys away in a room somewhere.

Lock me away b/c I'm a fanatic about my personal beliefs? No thanks, you guys aren't locking me away - you know I'd be front and center if such a "visit" were to take place.

Money 23
12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
KBlaze
GOBB
Ridonks
ShaqAttack
Hotsizzle

TheSilentKiller
12-09-2012, 08:57 PM
I shouldnt be included in these types of lists since I'm anti-social
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself bro. When I was just a lurker you were 'the guy' on ISH

JEFFERSON MONEY
04-27-2015, 03:59 PM
I agree with JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7 being in there. Also, as much as Lamar Doom gets on my nerves, he's a shoe-in. He's about as diverse and likable as they come. Another highly obvious choice that should be in anyone's list, is JEFFERSON MONEY.

You can argue for or against JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7, but Lamar Doom and especially J$ you just can't exclude. I think it was -ptitty- that made the point they should be highly knowledgeable and participate in the main forum on a regular basis, but I completely disagree, 100%. Off the Court Lounge is the heart and soul of InsideHoops. It's always been that way.

Having said that, like me, love me, hate me or whatever, I'm not a staple for such a list if one were to exist, but you'd be a genuine doo-doo head if you exclude me. I've been here since before 99% of the current/active members. I used to post heavily in the main forum back in the EZBoard days. At times, I've given this place life when it were otherwise on life-support. For better or worse, I've kept heads entertained and offer a very unique /\bstract brand of poster.

Oh, and I'm somewhat surprised GOBB isn't mentioned more in this thread. I believe he has more posts than any other poster here, and while he's merely a shell of his former self (especially considering when he was knocking kids silly during his EZBoard reign of terror), he's still a solid contributor in almost every forum.

So, JEFFERSON MONEY, GOBB and Lamar Doom. You just can't leave them off such a list, and whether or not I'm in your Top 5 to represent this InsideHoops shit, I'm at a minimum 6th man of the year - and straight $ when my shot gets hot.

... and if you're sitting there reading this and this http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/images/smilies/new6-05/jackoff.gif sums up your expression, then let me be the first to invite you to the curb so I can smack the mouth out of your shit.

:no:

I now understand that I am no separate individual, no separate entity from the rest of the members of this forum.

I was created, nourished, cultivated and planted. As were you, and you, and you, and you, and of course, you.

It was Josh who was our Fatherly Prophet. He made us. He took the pain of drugs, heartbreak, and violence to imagine us in his mind... and those images soon became reality as we interact with each other. We are all a dream. Josh's dream. Some of his beautiful thoughts transitioned into "others", and some of his contradictory loathsome ways transitioned into "others." And now he's gone, gone left for us to fend for ourselves.

And he buried himself by creating the brilliant Lamar Doom, the earnest Ridonks, the dazzling DeuceWallaces so that he could be forgotten, ridiculed and tossed aside and dismissed as a lunatic. By making bright minds rebel, soon the rest would follow. He premeditated his own departure!

We are not here by coincidence. We have something to share with one another. And we must ask ourselves to find that something.

JEFFERSON MONEY
04-27-2015, 04:07 PM
And now our reign has come to pass.

And now the cabinet will be formed by the faces of a new age.

So..
I'm Still Ballin
Sweggeh
LOLCats
Budadiii
Macho Man

inherit a brave new world their ancestors have left behind.

The burden is on them now.

rufuspaul
04-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Interesting bump J$. The ISH of today wouldn't be represented well by the posters in these lists. Who rises to the top of the current crop of ISHiots? I'm not on here enough to be a good judge.

edit: you beat me to it. Doh!!

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2015, 04:28 PM
That's a sad list outside of Macho; and he's a dumb fvck.

SexSymbol
04-27-2015, 04:49 PM
To show the humour of ISH:
Theo
Mr.Jabbar

To show the weirdness and patheticness of this forum:
Jameer
That transgender spaming fakkit

to show dem looks so the world wouldnt think we're all neckbeards:
Arbitrarywaters

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2015, 04:55 PM
To show the humour of ISH:
Theo
Mr.Jabbar

To show the weirdness and patheticness of this forum:
Jameer
That transgender spaming fakkit

to show dem looks so the world wouldnt think we're all neckbeards:
Arbitrarywaters

bro.....:cry: :cheers:

SexSymbol
04-27-2015, 05:05 PM
bro.....:cry: :cheers:
Your location says it all

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Your location says it all

You are amazing. repped

Cactus-Sack
04-27-2015, 09:18 PM
poido123
Freakzilla
CNNonceAgain
HarryCallahan
Cactus-Sack

ZeN
04-27-2015, 10:00 PM
poido123
Freakzilla
CNNonceAgain
HarryCallahan
Cactus-Sack
The worst collection of alts in this place..

macmac
04-27-2015, 11:43 PM
What a bland group of characters. There is no longer anyone notable that is still a major player. Devoid of humor, charisma, wit or presence. Just a grey mish mash of incessant drivel that blurs the lines between posters to create one voice of absolute irrelevancy. Ladies and gentlemen, your ISH 2015 roster

ROCSteady
04-27-2015, 11:47 PM
What a bland group of characters. There is no longer anyone notable that is still a major player. Devoid of humor, charisma, wit or presence. Just a grey mish mash of incessant drivel that blurs the lines between posters to create one voice of absolute irrelevancy. Ladies and gentlemen, your ISH 2015 roster

I was just wondering what happened to macmac the other day when I was posting.

Anyways, the obvious answer is

Jailblazers7
RocSteady
Jefferson Money

macmac is right though, most of the dudes who were legit, vicious, clever posters and mostly gone.

JB, J$ and I don't need other 2.

LiLharvard
04-28-2015, 01:46 AM
poido123
Freakzilla
CNNonceAgain
HarryCallahan
Cactus-Sack

poidon123 that guy is a DONK

imnew09
04-28-2015, 03:06 AM
Me, Myself, and I are all we need.

KNOW1EDGE
04-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Theoo and Theoo alone.

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2015, 08:21 AM
poido123
Freakzilla
CNNonceAgain
HarryCallahan
Cactus-Sack

Those are 5 of the worst posters I've seen.. wouldn't surprise me if they're all the same.. that "Harry" ******?

-Anyway:

J$, macmac.

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 08:29 AM

So..
I'm Still Ballin
Sweggeh
LOLCats
Budadiii
Macho Man

I'm honoured a legend like you counts me and 3 of my alts as being worthy successors to your cause.

#ThankYouJF #CarryingtheTorch

:bowdown:

Cactus-Sack
04-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Those are 5 of the worst posters I've seen.. wouldn't surprise me if they're all the same.. that "Harry" ******?

-Anyway:

J$, macmac.

Cry me a river you sycophantic nazi queer.

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Doesn't matter which four others you pick, but Jeff has to be there just for emotional support and to remind the others how truly awesome they are.

:roll: :roll:

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Cry me a river you sycophantic nazi queer.

What?

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:16 PM
The worst collection of alts in this place..

Honestly, I don't have an Alt.

:confusedshrug:

Cactus-Sack
04-28-2015, 09:24 PM
What?

Nice edit snitch boy. Too fat, too slow trent.

http://i.imgur.com/aJMIAtq.png?1

D-FENS
04-28-2015, 09:25 PM

So..
I'm Still Ballin
Sweggeh
LOLCats
Budadiii
Macho Man

We need you in there, buddy. You have come a long way, I consider you to be quite the intellectual poster now. When we first butted heads on EZBOARD, you as aljeffersonrules the troll, I as cedricceballos the hero, I wrote to the FBI to have them investigate you as a potential terrorist. Although I still do have my suspicions...

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Nice edit snitch boy. Too fat, too slow trent.

http://i.imgur.com/aJMIAtq.png?1

Sack of shit, why do you even post here? You always come across angry and aggressive towards other posters.

You even attacked my fianc

Cactus-Sack
04-28-2015, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=poido123]
You even attacked my fianc

Draz
04-29-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm the face of this dam site
Pretty skinny ni99a flackO

LemonMan
04-29-2015, 01:30 PM
Theoo:pimp: