08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
LOL TROLLLLOooll

keep hating! its gonna be... wait for it... LEGENDARY

Jacks3
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
They so angry.:mad:

ProfessorMurder
08-09-2012, 11:38 PM
If he wins again this will be worth even less than his ones with Shaq.

AK47DR91
08-09-2012, 11:39 PM
So what if he gets his sixth ring, he'll still be stuck on 2 Finals MVP and 1 MVP.

christian1923
hes gonna be top 3 soon!!:bowdown:

M.Bustly15A5RU8
Getting Dwight Howard on the team doesn't make Kobe Bryant a better player.

I don't understand why anyone would be mad.

Kingwillball
Not gonna Lie Really ANNOYING Lakers always pulling off Lopsided Deals including the CP3 deal that didn't go through in there favor. However will be much sweeter if Heat beat them in Finals..

christian1923
08-09-2012, 11:40 PM
So what if he gets his sixth ring, he'll still be stuck on 2 Finals MVP and 1 MVP.

How do you know he wont get another FMVP?

DuMa
08-09-2012, 11:40 PM
It just proves what we've been saying all along. Kobe always needs the most help in the league to win a title.

NuggetsFan
08-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Don't get why Kobe fans are happy. You guy's should be upset while Laker fans should be thrilled big time. Howard will be the best player without a doubt. Nash, Gasol, Kobe, Howard? Kiss the 25+ scoring days goodbye. He'll have to take a backseat big time.

If he doesn't and continues to go after it, people will use it against him. Similar to 'Bron he's now in a position where it's ring or bust.

Kobe fanboys shouldn't be that happy right now ... only Laker fans :confusedshrug:

GreatGreg
If he wins again this will be worth even less than his ones with Shaq.
Yup.
Kobe Bryant going for most unimpressive championship win of all time... Wouldn't even get the Finals MVP. :roll:

swag2011
lol look at these ho's mad. You say he's washed up , yet are still worried about him. Kobe beating Lebron in the finals will be amazing, will finally shut these haters up for once.

Kingwillball

Cause if Lakers win it has to be D12 carrying them.. Kobe cant do it anymore.

EllisGW
i love kobe but his fans are stupid

MrWarrior
Good for the Lakers.
Idk wtf Orlando is doing though...

KingBeasley08
08-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Don't get why Kobe fans are happy. You guy's should be upset while Laker fans should be thrilled big time. Howard will be the best player without a doubt. Nash, Gasol, Kobe, Howard? Kiss the 25+ scoring days goodbye. He'll have to take a backseat big time.

If he doesn't and continues to go after it, people will use it against him. Similar to 'Bron he's now in a position where it's ring or bust.

Kobe fanboys shouldn't be that happy right now ... only Laker fans :confusedshrug:
Yup, couldn't have said it better myself

Dictator

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/184935_o.gif

Its over for the league.

AK47DR91
He won't.

Howard will be Finals MVP if they win it all.

kennethgriffin
08-09-2012, 11:43 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa280/cashforcards/r43qgf.png

christian1923

Kobe fans shouldnt be happy that kobe is in great position to win a 6th ring?:confusedshrug:
just because his stats wont be as good?? kobe fans dont care that much about stats unlike lebron fans.. we care about hardware.

Kingwillball
lol look at these ho's mad. You say he's washed up , yet are still worried about him. Kobe beating Lebron in the finals will be amazing, will finally shut these haters up for once.

Even though Lebron EASILY will outplay Kobe ? Shows as Usual all his championships have come being on the most stacked team..He cant win when he is on an even Playing field.. Lebron has Carried Scrubs to Finals and conf Finals.. KObe cant even get past 2nd round without playing with most talented team.

M.Bustly15A5RU8
08-09-2012, 11:44 PM

The Lakers aren't Kobe. Kobe's isn't the Lakers. It's a team game. And Dwight Howard will be the best player on the Lakers.

imnew09
What's better than seeing you favorite player winning a championship? So are you guys saying Scottie Pippens championships are worthless because he didn't win FMVP? Timmys was worthless? Shaq's 4th ring was worthless? Wade's was worthless?

Nash winning his first, Kobe getting his 6th. Damn sweeter than a cherry pie!

hahaha haters are damm MAD!

MostHated305

:yaohappy:

These Kobetards so dumb they don't even realize their admitting that Kobrick needs elite centers to carry his sorry ass.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Heavincent
08-09-2012, 11:45 PM
It just proves what we've been saying all along. Kobe always needs the most help in the league to win a title.

Yet another retarded post from DuMa.

:applause:

AK47DR91
08-09-2012, 11:46 PM
What's better than seeing you favorite player winning a championship? So are you guys saying Scottie Pippens championships are worthless because he didn't win FMVP? Timmys was worthless? Shaq's 4th ring was worthless?

Nash winning his first, Kobe getting his 6th. Damn sweeter than a cherry pie!

hahaha haters are damm MAD!
LOL, you're not fooling anybody with this statement.

We all know what you Kobesexuals will say about Kobe having 6 rings.

LongLiveTheKing
08-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Kobe's not even the best player on his team.

Heavincent
08-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Kobe's scoring numbers are gonna stay about the same. Hell, Bynum might be a better offensive player than Howard, so why would Kobe's scoring numbers change drastically? :confusedshrug:

But I must say, Kobe haters look mad as **** right now :lol

NuggetsFan
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/184935_o.gif

Its over for the league.

Maybe. Not because of Kobe tho. If Kobe still takes like 19+ shots and the Lakers don't win than it'll be a black mark. Dwight Howard will come in and do his thing and be easily regarded as the most important player\best player. Kobe fans will talk themselves into believing Kobe will still be the guy like people did with Wade and the Heat but talent prevails and Howard is a center who will do like 20\11 with 2 blocks atleast. Hell Dwight could win the MVP or finish top 3 if L.A win the West over OKC. Throw in Gasol and Nash and a guy like Jamison and what Kobe does best will have to take a back seat, score. Nash will be the primary playmaker too.

I have no horse in the race. I'm a Nuggets fan and nobody I'm a fan of is close to approaching a Kobe like legacy. I hate 'Bron just as much. If your a Kobe fanboy this isn't good tho. It's win a ring in a backseat or bust. No way L.A wins with Howard scoring 17 a game and Kobe scoring 26 a night. The finals? Could you imagine another '04 series on Kobe?

If your not just a fan of Kobe and you like the Lakers as a whole than your pretty much in heaven tonight. Great deal for them. Howard is still young, if he re-ups you have got your future set.

swag2011
Even though Lebron EASILY will outplay Kobe ? Shows as Usual all his championships have come being on the most stacked team..He cant win when he is on an even Playing field.. Lebron has Carried Scrubs to Finals and conf Finals.. KObe cant even get past 2nd round without playing with most talented team.

you know what's funny? Lebron fans are the MOST vocal fans about this trade. They are threatened. Just like they've been threatened by Kobe since Lebron came in the league. That's a f*cking fact. You wanna know how i know? All the threads dissing Kobe are made by Lebron fans. Everytime Lebron does something good, Lebron fans always bring up how Kobe never did anything like this or that.

It's a fact, yall want Lebron to REACH kobe's level. notice how Kobe fans always make threads about Kobe being top 5, or better than Shaq, Bird, Duncan on all time lists etc? Lebron fans always target Kobe, b/c that's who yall are threatened by. Even after Lebron won a championship and FMVP, yall are still threatened by Kobe. Kobe beating Lebron is your worst nightmare and that's a fact.

Lebron's teams weren't bad. I wasn't aware that being a number 1 seed is a bad team? :confusedshrug: I wasn't aware being the favorites 2 years straight was bad? Learn something new everyday

Dictator
08-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Bynum and Dwight score similar so his numbers are gonna stay the same.

Jacks3
yes, Kobe fans should be furious about Kobe having a great chance to win his 6th,7th, maybe 8th ring AFTER already establishling himself as a top 10 player ever and the #2 SG of all-time.

Damn you clowns are retarded. :oldlol:

Deuce Bigalow
They already making excuses if Kobe wins a ring :oldlol:

NuggetsFan
08-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Kobe fans shouldnt be happy that kobe is in great position to win a 6th ring?:confusedshrug:
just because his stats wont be as good?? kobe fans dont care that much about stats unlike lebron fans.. we care about hardware.

You care about his legacy. Individually speaking I don't think this is a perfect position for Kobe. It's ring or bust and that ring will most likely come in a reduced role if it happens. Kobe's already done that before. 5 years from now people will look back at that. I'm not saying I agree with it, people look at that shit tho.

If he doesn't win a ring people will use it against him. Esp if he goes down shooting, which he probably will and actually one of the biggest things I respect about him. Teams got insane talent. There really isn't an excuse.

MostHated305
08-09-2012, 11:55 PM
you know what's funny? Lebron fans are the MOST vocal fans about this trade. They are threatened. Just like they've been threatened by Kobe since Lebron came in the league. That's a f*cking fact. You wanna know how i know? All the threads dissing Kobe are made by Lebron fans. Everytime Lebron does something good, Lebron fans always bring up how Kobe never did anything like this or that.

It's a fact, yall want Lebron to REACH kobe's level. notice how Kobe fans always make threads about Kobe being top 5, or better than Shaq, Bird, Duncan on all time lists etc? Lebron fans always target Kobe, b/c that's who yall are threatened by. Even after Lebron won a championship and FMVP, yall are still threatened by Kobe. Kobe beating Lebron is your worst nightmare and that's a fact.

Lebron's teams weren't bad. I wasn't aware that being a number 1 seed is a bad team? :confusedshrug: I wasn't aware being the favorites 2 years straight was bad? Learn something new everyday

LMFAO!!!!!

Lebron stays sh*tting on Kobrick everytime they match up so please STFU with that weak sh*t.

You know and everyone knows Kobrick needs to be carried by GOAT centers to win rings.

Lebron actually carries the Heat. See the differrence?

:pimp:

Heavincent
08-09-2012, 11:57 PM
yes, Kobe fans should be furious about Kobe having a great chance to win his 6th,7th, maybe 8th ring AFTER already establishling himself as a top 10 player ever and the #2 SG of all-time.

Damn you clowns are retarded. :oldlol:

This.

ISH: Where getting more rings would be a bad thing :oldlol:

I've never been one to punish players for having good teammates. Anyone that does that is just retarded. I can't say I give a flying **** about the "lead dog" bullshit either. Kobe's 01 playoff run was one of the best playoff runs I have ever seen. Shaq being there doesn't change that.

Heavincent
08-09-2012, 11:58 PM
You know and everyone knows Kobrick needs to be carried by GOAT centers to win rings.

Bynum = GOAT center?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NuggetsFan
08-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I actually think Kobe's in a similar situation to LeBron 2 years ago except he's alot older and not expected to be the best player on the team yet if things don't work out he'll reap all the hate, which is unfair. If L.A loses you know people will go at Kobe for some reason or another. Yet if they are successful Dwight's D and numbers will reap the most benefit.

Plus could you imagine if Kobe wins 2 more rings as the 2nd-3rd best player? You can already see the "Kobe Bryant best sidekick ever, better than Pippen!" threads popping up all across the internet community.

It's dumb, but not like Kobe fan's haven't done the same to other players or pushed agendas that were just as stupid.

'Tis why you all should root for the team and not the player :D

RaininTwos
08-10-2012, 12:00 AM
You know what this is.....

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/freaks.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/flash7.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/tumblr_lhpckhQ2mO1qamwa1o1_400.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmwcagIip1r5qrimo1_500.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1ic0Os421qa2aks.gif

cuad

Swag2011

:roll:

riseagainst
Kobe always needed GOAT centers to win. SHAQ MOST DOMINANT EVER. BYNUM 2nd MOST DOMINANT EVER, and GASOL 3rd MOST DOMINANT EVER. Heck Kobe's last 2 rings were even less impressive since Bynum and gasol were apparently both GOAT centers who played on the court at the same time. Kobe needs 2 GOAT centers at a time to win. Kobe winning rings from now on will only lessen his legacy. So if he wins his 6th next season he'll go from #7 to out of the top 10, perhaps right behind Lebron. Finally lebron fans will be happy, Lebron's 1 > Kobe's 6.:bowdown:

MostHated305
08-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Bynum = GOAT center?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you watch basketball dumbass?

There are only about a handful of elite centers in the league.

Bynum averages similar scoring numbers as Howard.

He's not exactly a bum retard.

hawke812
08-10-2012, 12:02 AM
They already making excuses if Kobe wins a ring :oldlol:

Oh damn:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dictator
08-10-2012, 12:03 AM

Bynum averaged 8 6 and when LA won their last two. :confusedshrug:

DonDadda59
Stop me if you've heard this one before. Kobe Bryant playing second fiddle to the best center in the league...

Gonna be real hard to argue a guy is the best player in the league when he's not even the best player on his team. But I'll be damned if the stans don't try :oldlol:

Heavincent

Bynum averaged like 6/4 in the 09 title run and then 9/7 in the 2010 title run.

Yeah, GOAT center :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 12:04 AM
You care about his legacy.
lol

His legacy is already set. He's the #2 SG ever.

lmao.

Dude is in the perfect position.

:oldlol:

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Stop me if you've heard this one before. Kobe Bryant playing second fiddle to the best center in the league...

Gonna be real hard to argue a guy is the best player in the league when he's not even the best player on his team. But I'll be damned if the stans don't try :oldlol:

This dude's so ****ing mad :oldlol:

Kobe's already won two titles as the best player on his team by far. He has nothing left to prove.

Rough times for Kobe haters I guess.

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 12:05 AM
This.

ISH: Where getting more rings would be a bad thing :oldlol:

I've never been one to punish players for having good teammates. Anyone that does that is just retarded. I can't say I give a flying **** about the "lead dog" bullshit either. Kobe's 01 playoff run was one of the best playoff runs I have ever seen. Shaq being there doesn't change that.
Yup. This place is full of morons. :oldlol:

Jacks3

Kobe's already won two titles as the best player on his team by far. He has nothing left to prove.

Exactly. :oldlol:

The-Legend-24
They mad. :oldlol:

MostHated305
08-10-2012, 12:06 AM

:yaohappy:

I tried already dude.

Kobetards aint too bright.

Kobe playing 2nd fiddle is the story of his career.

RaininTwos
brb moving to LA to watch greatness 41 times in a year

DonDadda59

Yeah, I'm fuming :oldlol:

Good luck with Kobe going after that Havlicekesque legacy.

longtime lurker
I actually think Kobe's in a similar situation to LeBron 2 years ago except he's alot older and not expected to be the best player on the team yet if things don't work out he'll reap all the hate, which is unfair. If L.A loses you know people will go at Kobe for some reason or another. Yet if they are successful Dwight's D and numbers will reap the most benefit.

Plus could you imagine if Kobe wins 2 more rings as the 2nd-3rd best player? You can already see the "Kobe Bryant best sidekick ever, better than Pippen!" threads popping up all across the internet community.

It's dumb, but not like Kobe fan's haven't done the same to other players or pushed agendas that were just as stupid.

'Tis why you all should root for the team and not the player :D

LA is and forever will be Kobe's team. Only a certified hater would think otherwise. LOL at Kobe being a side kick to Dwight. If anything Pau's scoring numbers will go down. Kobe will continue to average 25+(maybe on better percentages) Dwight will average around 25, Gasol will probably dip down to about 15 pts, Nash isn't a scoring threat and Jamison will hit close to double figures off the bench. Sorry but if anything Kobe's legacy has already been cemented, he's won with all multiple teams and if he does manage to win again it will only add to his and the Lakers status. Lakers fans have no reason to be mad about this trade, the haters on the other hand........

hawke812
08-10-2012, 12:07 AM
LMFAO!!!!!

Lebron stays sh*tting on Kobrick everytime they match up so please STFU with that weak sh*t.

Lebron actually carries the Heat. See the differrence?

:pimp:

Don't let the hate blind you. Kobe scares Lolbron:pimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XqDgD-M_E

Rubio2Gasol
08-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Dwight howard is highway trash compared to Shaq, please be serious.If this was 1995 we wouldn't even be talking about this fool, he wouldn't make a single All star game in his career.

Deuce Bigalow
08-10-2012, 12:08 AM

:roll: :roll:

amfirst

Not Kobe's fault that he doesn't play in the weak East. :lol

Kobr
Kobe always needed GOAT centers to win. SHAQ MOST DOMINANT EVER. BYNUM 2nd MOST DOMINANT EVER, and GASOL 3rd MOST DOMINANT EVER.

Did you really just type that?

Edit: Oh, sarcasm...

Asukal
I'd love to see the Lakers win and Dwight getting FMVP. :roll:

RaininTwos
I love Kobe!!!

Is gay marriage legal in California?

Do you think Kobe will make me sign a pre-nup?

Dictator
08-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Did you really just type that?

He's entertaining the kobe haters.

MostHated305
08-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Don't let the hate blind you. Kobe scares Lolbron:pimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XqDgD-M_E

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/this-cannot-be-real.gif

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:10 AM

His legacy is already set in stone. He's a consensus top 10 player. He could come off the bench and average 5 points a game next year and is still wouldn't matter. Kobe has already baked his cake. Hell, he's already put the icing on too.

lol at this notion that Kobe's legacy has been damaged or something. Most dudes with his mileage and age aren't even in the league anymore, let alone as relevant as he is. The guy is still a top 5 player going into his 17th season.

amfirst
08-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Kobe always needed GOAT centers to win. SHAQ MOST DOMINANT EVER. BYNUM 2nd MOST DOMINANT EVER, and GASOL 3rd MOST DOMINANT EVER. Heck Kobe's last 2 rings were even less impressive since Bynum and gasol were apparently both GOAT centers who played on the court at the same time. Kobe needs 2 GOAT centers at a time to win. Kobe winning rings from now on will only lessen his legacy. So if he wins his 6th next season he'll go from #7 to out of the top 10, perhaps right behind Lebron. Finally lebron fans will be happy, Lebron's 1 > Kobe's 6.:bowdown:

U mad?

imnew09

6/4 and 9/7 is godlike stats according to the haters

MostHated305

He will be great. Kids only 24 and nowhere near his peak.

Last year he averaged 18ppg and Howard 20ppg

Keep digging up stats from 3 years ago though.

Really helping your case :facepalm

General
Kobe will still be "the man" on this team. Suck it haters:rockon:

Deuce Bigalow
08-10-2012, 12:12 AM
brb about to check RealGM, kobe hating general

Legends66NBA7
I don't know why anybody's bringing up Finals MVP, if the Lakers get to the Finals and win in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Kobe just wants to win more championships.

Indian guy
Are you kidding me? Kobe fans better prepare themselves for the onslaught of 2nd fiddle jokes that will be coming their way next season. This is 2000-2002 all over again, and we know how sensitive Kobe is to any 2nd fiddle talk. Nobody takes his first 3 rings seriously as it is. He can really screw this up by trying to show he's still THE MAN.

Dictator
08-10-2012, 12:14 AM

You claim Kobe got carried by goat centers. Was Bynum putting up 18ppg when LA won? :facepalm :hammerhead: :confusedshrug:

guy
I'd love to see the Lakers win and Dwight getting FMVP. :roll:

He most likely would be. If the Lakers were to face the Heat in the Finals, Howard would abuse the frontcourt while Kobe would struggle being defended by Lebron/Wade/Battier.

Watch him win like 8 titles total and be a 2x Finals MVP and people are going to argue him as GOAT :oldlol:

LakersReign
Are you kidding me? Kobe fans better prepare themselves for the onslaught of 2nd fiddle jokes that will be coming their way next season. This is 2000-2002 all over again, and we know how sensitive Kobe is to any 2nd fiddle talk. Nobody takes his first 3 rings seriously as it is. He can really screw this up by trying to show he's still THE MAN.

You suck at reverse psychology:rolleyes:

Da Hammer
08-10-2012, 12:15 AM
If Kobe's main problem is not getting Finals MVP after winning his 6th and perhaps more championships, then I'd have to say his life is pretty amazing.

MostHated305

I can only hope and pray Kobe takes 40 shots a game. With his enhanced bricking capabilities he is sure to cost them a title shot.

DonDadda59
His legacy is already set in stone. He's a consensus top 10 player. He could come off the bench and average 5 points a game next year and is still wouldn't matter. Kobe has already baked his cake. Hell, he's already put the icing on too.

lol at this notion that Kobe's legacy has been damaged or something. Most dudes with his mileage and age aren't even in the league anymore, let alone as relevant as he is. The guy is still a top 5 player going into his 17th season.

Questionable at best.

Lebron

Durant
Howard
CP3
MAYBE Kobe

This is with him coming off his worst shooting season since he was a teenager and with the exception of like a 6 minute stretch, he's looked atrocious in the olympics. If he's taking 23 shots per game next season, Lakers lose in the second round again. Better for LA to run pick and rolls with Nash-Gasol-Howard than Kobe chucking 25 shots and shooting at 40%. Look for his production to plummet and Howard to stand out as the clear cut player on the team.

But hey, Kobe's one stubborn summbich so maybe his stupid high volume shot selection means more to him than winning. Only time will tell :D

Heavincent

Only retards on ISH discredit his first 3 rings. Anyone with a brain knows his 01 and 02 title runs were extremely impressive.

hawke812
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM

It is relevant because you said he needs a GOAT center to win a title. When the fack did they win titles:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah post stats from a non title year, makes sense:roll: :roll: :roll:

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Only retards on ISH discredit his first 3 rings. Anyone with a brain knows his 01 and 02 title runs were extremely impressive.

Yes, one of the more impressive feats of a sidekick ever. Right up there with Robin fighting off some random goons while Batman handled the Joker :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
08-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Nobody takes his first 3 rings seriously as it is.

But Kobe does. When has he ever shrugged off the notion of what he has contributed to those championship teams ? He's never downplayed the importance of any of his first 3 rings.

I couldn't care less about his fanboys feelings on that matter and yes he wasn't the best player for those first 3 titles, but at this stage, I'm pretty sure he wants to bring more titles to Los Angeles.

guy
08-10-2012, 12:18 AM

Kobe won't screw anything up in their eyes. It will be Howard has a weak post game, Gasol is soft, Nash is old and can't play defense and sucks without the ball, Jamison is old and useless now, the bench sucks, Mike Brown is a horrible coach, etc. before Kobe fans criticize Kobe.

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Yes, one of the more impressive feats of a sidekick ever. Right up there with Robin fighting off some random goons while Batman handled the Joker :oldlol:

See, this is what I mean. Only retards on ISH stay stuff like that.

You're in the vast minority.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
So much hate and trolling in this thread. GOTT damn. :lol

LakersReign

AND.....no matter what you say, Lebron was NEVER all that. Which is exactly why he NEEDED to leave Cleveland to got to Miami with Wade/Bosh to win. Stay mad...moron:lol

longtime lurker

:yaohappy: this fvcking guy. Dwight Howard is coming to Kobe's team and somehow Kobe will be second fiddle. Riiiiiiight

The-Legend-24
:roll: @ all these Kobe threads popping out. They furious! :mad:

Jacks3
These clowns just don't get it. Kobe's run from 08-10 has already set his legacy.

Everything now is just gravy.

Bitches so mad. LMAO

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:21 AM
See, this is what I mean. Only retards on ISH stay stuff like that.

You're in the vast minority.

Yeah I'm in the vast minority of people here who actually watched basketball before January of '06. 1A/1B my ass :oldlol:

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 12:22 AM
If Kobe's main problem is not getting Finals MVP after winning his 6th and perhaps more championships, then I'd have to say his life is pretty amazing.
Exactly. Do these clowns realize how silly their "criticisms" seem?

Deuce Bigalow
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM
He most likely would be. If the Lakers were to face the Heat in the Finals, Howard would abuse the frontcourt while Kobe would struggle being defended by Lebron/Wade/Battier.

Watch him win like 8 titles total and be a 2x Finals MVP and people are going to argue him as GOAT :oldlol:
Wait, do Kareem and Bird have 2 FMVPs?

They are ranked anywhere from 2nd-6th All-Time by the majority

Indian guy
08-10-2012, 12:24 AM
These clowns just don't get it. Kobe's run from 08-10 has already set his legacy.

Nobody's denying that.

Everything now is just gravy.

What's the boost he's going to get from another ring IF it comes as a 2nd fiddle? Would he climb over TD, Shaq or Bird on the all-time list? I don't think so. He already has more rings than all of them, but nobody cares.

Heavincent
Yeah I'm in the vast minority of people here who actually watched basketball before January of '06. 1A/1B my ass :oldlol:

You're right, Kobe was just a role player back then. He kind of played the Steve Kerr role. He definitely wasn't a top 3 player in the league back then.

longtime lurker

That's the only thing they can hold onto. :roll: :roll: b b but finals MVP!

hawke812
Nobody takes his first 3 rings seriously as it is.

Oh the hate:roll: :roll: :roll:

LakersReign

No, they don't cuz they've actually convinced themselves that people take their hot garbage seriously.:rolleyes:

Dictator
08-10-2012, 12:25 AM

:facepalm I thought you were an alright poster. :coleman:

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:25 AM
You're right, Kobe was just a role player back then. He kind of played the Steve Kerr role. He definitely wasn't a top 3 player in the league back then.

Agreed.

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:27 AM
:facepalm I thought you were an alright poster. :coleman:

I did too. I didn't know he was so salty when it comes to Kobe :oldlol:

hawke812
08-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Agreed.

Off Topic: TDKR was horrible. Bane was sh1t. Batman/Catwoman were okay.

G-Funk
08-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Kobe 7 rings 4 Finals MVP. BOOK IT!

DaSeba5
08-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Why are you guys creating so many threads?

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I did too. I didn't know he was so salty when it comes to Kobe :oldlol:

Salty? How am I salty? Just giving you my thoughts. Kobe didn't distinguish himself from the likes of TMac and VC during '00-'01, let alone guys like Shaq, TD, KG, Iverson. He was the clear second best player on his team, the sidekick.

You'll see much of the same this upcoming season unless he goes into full out chuck mode and the Lakers implode.

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Salty? How am I salty? Just giving you my thoughts. Kobe didn't distinguish himself from the likes of TMac and VC during '00-'01, let alone guys like Shaq, TD, KG, Iverson. He was the clear second best player on his team, the sidekick.

You'll see much of the same this upcoming season unless he goes into full out chuck mode and the Lakers implode.

Sidekicks don't average 30/6/6 and close out games with 20+ point fourth quarters. Shaq was the best player, but just about anybody in NBA history would have been the second best player on that team. And he's already won two titles as the best player on his team by far, so he's accomplished everything there is to accomplish.

Mr. Incredible
08-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Kobe 7 rings 4 Finals MVP. BOOK IT!
No chance.

chairman
08-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Lol what these ph@got heat fans don't realize is Lebron won't get another ring ever :lol One Ring Wonder. Hating on the Lakers cause Dwight got traded to the Lakers LMAO Let's not forget Kobe has Wade and Lebrons asses locked on D. None of that flopping Bullshhh Lebron likes to pull

MostHated305
08-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol what these ph@got heat fans don't realize is Lebron won't get another ring ever :lol One Ring Wonder. Hating on the Lakers cause Dwight got traded to the Lakers LMAO Let's not forget Kobe has Wade and Lebrons asses locked on D. None of that flopping Bullshhh Lebron likes to pull

:facepalm

D. Howard is only a slightly better bynum. Look at the stats.

Lakers bench is still garbage.

Heat bench >>>>>>>>>

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Off Topic: TDKR was horrible. Bane was sh1t. Batman/Catwoman were okay.

It had its issues, which I've covered extensively in the OTC... but I wouldn't deem it 'horrible'. Not TDK level, but still one of the best comic book adaptations we've seen so far.

Sidekicks don't average 30/6/6 and close out games with 20+ point fourth quarters. Shaq was the best player, but just about anybody in NBA history would have been the second best player on that team. And he's already won two titles as the best player on his team by far, so he's accomplished everything there is to accomplish.

Yeah, that's nice and all but he was the clear second best player on the Lakers and back then was not considered a 'top 3 player'. I'm sure if you went back in time (or just looked at fairly recent history) took a poll of the best players in the league or MVP voting, you'd see Shaq, Duncan, KG, Webber, Iverson, Carter, McGrady, and maybe a few others ranked above him. Kobe did not enter his prime or top 3 discussion for a few seasons after that time period.

That 1A/1B stuff is just revisionist history that frankly, I have never seen anywhere outside of this forum.

chairman
08-10-2012, 12:40 AM
:facepalm

D. Howard is only a slightly better bynum. Look at the stats.

Lakers bench is still garbage.

Heat bench >>>>>>>>>
:roll: :applause:

Heilige
08-10-2012, 12:47 AM

How many Finals MVPs does Karrem have? :rolleyes:

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Yeah, that's nice and all but he was the clear second best player on the Lakers and back then was not considered a 'top 3 player'. I'm sure if you went back in time (or just looked at fairly recent history) took a poll of the best players in the league or MVP voting, you'd see Shaq, Duncan, KG, Webber, Iverson, Carter, McGrady, and maybe a few others ranked above him. Kobe did not enter his prime or top 3 discussion for a few seasons after that time period.

That 1A/1B stuff is just revisionist history that frankly, I have never seen anywhere outside of this forum.

Kobe was considered the best perimeter player in the league by many back then. He was a top 3 player in the league in 01 and 02 imo.

DonDadda59
08-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Kobe was considered the best perimeter player in the league by many back then. He was a top 3 player in the league in 01 and 02 imo.

Again, questionable at best. There was a very lively debate about who was better between Kobe and TMac, with VC thrown in the mix every now and then. Plus Iverson was doing his MVP thing and winning scoring titles back then. Kobe didn't enter the top 3-5 conversation until maybe '02-'03.

mrbigshot1
08-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Heat should sign Darko to guard Howard in the finals.:lol :lol :lol :lol

riseagainst
08-10-2012, 12:53 AM

yes. :rockon: Shaq needed a top 3 player in the league to win 2 of his 3peat. :pimp:

TheBigVeto
Kobe can shoot 1/21 in the finals while Dwight and Pau combine for 24/27 and Kobe will still win finals MVP.

Giftwrappedfvmpbe.

riseagainst
Again, questionable at best. There was a very lively debate about who was better between Kobe and TMac, with VC thrown in the mix every now and then. Plus Iverson was doing his MVP thing and winning scoring titles back then. Kobe didn't enter the top 3-5 conversation until maybe '02-'03.

kobe was definitely top 3 after shaq and duncan in 01 and 02 from his playoff productions.

Kiddlovesnets
08-10-2012, 12:55 AM

Yeah, a team with Kobe as its best player cannot win anymore after hes officially washed-up. It has to be Dwight if Lakers win in finals.

BlackVVaves
08-10-2012, 12:55 AM

List Kobe's championship rosters, then list the championsip rosters of the other Top 10 Players of All Time.

Go ahead, take your time. I'll wait.

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:56 AM

Agree to disagree I guess.

Bballfinest
08-10-2012, 12:56 AM
So much butt hurt in this thread, and the season is still a way off. In the mean time I"ll keep myself busy watching the NFL. :roll:

G-Funk
08-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Kobe Going For 4 Finals Mvp!

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 12:57 AM
List Kobe's championship rosters, then list the championsip rosters of the other Top 10 Players of All Time.

DuMa can barely form a coherent thought. You're asking way too much of him.

swag2011
08-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Kobe haters after finding out about Dwight:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2euhd3r.gif

Scared Kobe is coming for that 6th ring huh?

Pinkhearts
08-10-2012, 01:00 AM
anyone carried by Wade and Bosh cannot really be criticizing imo.

Face it you need help to win. Everyone has help. Check the winners in the past few years. I think it's more embarrassing to have a top 3 player and a top 3 PF in your team

tpols
08-10-2012, 01:02 AM
In 01? No not really.. he was clearly on a diferent level offensively while being a more respected defender than both of them. Pretty much the same thing for 02. 03 between tmac and kobe is very debateable and VC was never really in the picture. He was just an insane talent and attention drawer.. but didnt put up the same performances consistently and of course he went up against much worse competition. Iverson wasnt better than Kobe past 01.. thats pretty much undebateable.

HorryIsMyMVP
08-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Well if Kobe wins finals MVP then Dwight will goto the Nets. I bet Dwight wins FMVP.

DaSeba5
08-10-2012, 01:04 AM
anyone carried by Wade and Bosh cannot really be criticizing imo.

Face it you need help to win. Everyone has help. Check the winners in the past few years. I think it's more embarrassing to have a top 3 player and a top 3 PF in your team

The top 3 player who was playing one one leg who people were criticizing and asking the Heat to trade, and the top 3 PF that missed a big part of the playoffs. LeBron put up Wilt numbers to beat the Pacers and Celtics. I think he earned it.

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 01:08 AM
DuMa can barely form a coherent thought. You're asking way too much of him.

For a Nets fan, you seem to be really excited about this trade. I think it's time you dump that squad and be a full time Laker fan. :oldlol:

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 01:14 AM
For a Nets fan, you seem to be really excited about this trade. I think it's time you dump that squad and be a full time Laker fan. :oldlol:

I'm not really. I'm laughing at how mad some of these kids are.

tpols
08-10-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm not really. I'm laughing at how mad some of these kids are.
We in the same boat bro. :oldlol:

Its just.. players want to play with Kobe. His mere presence just oozes winning, and championships of course.

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 01:20 AM
We in the same boat bro. :oldlol:

Its just.. players want to play with Kobe. His mere presence just oozes winning, and championships of course.

You going to any Nets games this year? I kind of want to. Last time I went was 07, but they haven't given me any good reasons to buy tickets in a while :oldlol:

tpols
08-10-2012, 01:25 AM
You going to any Nets games this year? I kind of want to. Last time I went was 07, but they haven't given me any good reasons to buy tickets in a while :oldlol:
I went to a knicks nets game 2 seasons ago.. and a mavs nets game the same season where dirk hit a GW and the whole stadium just deflated lol.

Depends how much the tickets cost tbh plus the 30 dollar train ticket. Im definitely trying to see one if i can save some money up haha.

boozehound
08-10-2012, 01:27 AM
why would they be on suicide watch? This just further proves that kobe cant win without a stacked team/dominant bigman. if anything his legacy is further tainted (presuming they win something) as the sidekick to shaq and now howard.

LakersReign
08-10-2012, 01:30 AM
why would they be on suicide watch? This just further proves that kobe cant win without a stacked team/dominant bigman. if anything his legacy is further tainted (presuming they win something) as the sidekick to shaq and now howard.

Lebron fans just kill me with their BLATANT hypocrisy:roll:

Yeah, Lebron won all by himself and didn't need Wade/Bosh, which explains why he couldn't and didn't win in Cleveland:facepalm

DaSeba5
08-10-2012, 01:31 AM

Yeah, Lebron didn't need Wade and Bosh, which explains why he couldn't and didn't win in Cleveland:facepalm

He's a LeBron fan?

tpols
08-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Sadly.. for the haters, this is true and the trade will just add ammo to that argument.

When he retires with 7 rings and 30000 some odd points behind kareem for the second or third highest scorer of all time with all of his personal accolades it will only cement his status as a top 5-6 legacy of all time though.

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 01:34 AM

Yeah, Lebron won all by himself and didn't need Wade/Bosh, which explains why he couldn't and didn't win in Cleveland:facepalm

There's hypocrisy on both sides. According so some Kobe fans, LeBrons ring shouldn't count since he has a super team. Well look at what Kobe is building. Lets just throw that excuse out the window.

boozehound
08-10-2012, 01:35 AM

not a bron fan by any stretch (though he is clearly the best player in the game over the last half decade). Just pointing out that the lakers needing the best (by far) center in the game to win with kobe doesnt strengthen his case as an individual player.

boozehound
08-10-2012, 01:37 AM
also, its weird how fans of individual players (rather than teams) feel that its an either or proposition with stars. If I say something critical (even if true) about player x, its because Im trying to prop up player Y. ****ing pathetic viewpoint on sports fandome in general and bball in particular. How I long for the days before espn made every kid think that highlight reel plays are what counts.

LakersReign
08-10-2012, 01:38 AM
There's hypocrisy on both sides. According so some Kobe fans, LeBrons ring shouldn't count since he has a super team. Well look at what Kobe is building. Lets just throw that excuse out the window.

Like I said, Lebron fans BLATANT hypocrisy is quite hilarious:lol

Yeah, get mad now cuz people are copying the blueprint from the Heat, which was bound to happen eventually anyway. If Stern had done his job and shut it down when he was aware of what was going on, none of this would be happening. So Lebron fans can cry foul all they want, cuz they didn't seem to have a problem with it when it benefitted them:facepalm

DaSeba5
08-10-2012, 01:38 AM
also, its weird how fans of individual players (rather than teams) feel that its an either or proposition with stars. If I say something critical (even if true) about player x, its because Im trying to prop up player Y. ****ing pathetic viewpoint on sports fandome in general and bball in particular. How I long for the days before espn made every kid think that highlight reel plays are what counts.

I agree. It's very annoying on both sides.

BlackVVaves
08-10-2012, 01:46 AM
not a bron fan by any stretch (though he is clearly the best player in the game over the last half decade). Just pointing out that the lakers needing the best (by far) center in the game to win with kobe doesnt strengthen his case as an individual player.

This is a semi true sentiment. How Kobe performs in his last years, particularly any that end with a championship, will ultimately decide whether he remains in the 7-10 category, or 5-6 placement.

With that said, I keep asking posters to address this question I posed to one, Kobe/Laker-hating crazed individual in another thread, and no one seems to want to post a reply.

Maybe you'll have the courtesy?

Kobe, Duncan, and Hakeem have won titles with the least help, least Hall of Famers on their team.

Yet people on this site continue to perpetuate this premise that "Kobe has won with the most help // needs the most help to win."

So I ask, would someone like to list the rosters of those championship teams?

BlueandGold
08-10-2012, 01:51 AM
And 6 titles?

lol this forum reaching new pinnacles of butt-hurt

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 01:55 AM
I really don't understand how getting Dwight hurts Kobe's case as an individual player when A) He's well pas his prime and B) He already led the Lakers to three straight titles and back-to-back rings with Pau/Odom and a bunch of role-players and C) He's already regarded as a top 10 player/#2 SG ever.

Seriously. Some of you are really reaching.

SAKOTXA
08-10-2012, 01:58 AM
LAKER fans rise babeyyy!!!

Ignore all the trolls already disregarding Kobe's potential championship.

Oh happy day, Lakers are back in contention. Woohoo :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Heavincent
08-10-2012, 02:01 AM

Lakers Legend#32
08-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Haters mad? Oh yeah, they mad! So what? Our 17th banner is on the way.

MJ(Mean John)
08-10-2012, 02:44 AM
LOL TROLLLLOooll

keep hating! its gonna be... wait for it... LEGENDARY

hahaha.

Some post an annoying DJ Kaled gif or the 50 cent gif.

BlackVVaves
08-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Guess everyone is just going to ignore my request to post the rosters of each championship team of the players of Top 10 All Time? :confusedshrug:

DatAsh
08-10-2012, 02:59 AM
Guess everyone is just going to ignore my request to post the rosters of each championship team of the players of Top 10 All Time? :confusedshrug:

It's a harder question to answer than what I think you're expecting and or wanting. You'd have to take into account the level of competition at the time and how that competition compared to the player in question's team. It's almost impossible to answer(accurately at least) without several pages of in depth analysis.

Besides, I'm not even sure you're asking the right question. Unless I'm misunderstanding things, the argument isn't that the team's that Kobe's one with have been the best ever. The argument is that he's been surrounded by title contending teams basically all but 2-3 years of his 15 year career, where as a lot of the other all time greats were drafted to terrible franchises and were stuck on those teams for 7-10 years of their career.

Also :oldlol: at this somehow hurting Kobe's legacy. Keep telling yourself that...whatever helps.

ThyGreatOne
08-10-2012, 03:01 AM
Yup.
Kobe Bryant going for most unimpressive championship win of all time... Wouldn't even get the Finals MVP. :roll:
Just as "unimpressive" as LeBrons championship, right? :roll:

DaSeba5
08-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Just as "unimpressive" as LeBrons championship, right? :roll:

Well LeBron did put up historic numbers and get Finals MVP. It was quite impressive. Although it's only 1 title.

BlackVVaves
08-10-2012, 03:14 AM
It's a harder question to answer than what I think you're expecting and or wanting. You'd have to take into account the level of competition at the time and how that competition compared to the player in question's team. It's almost impossible to answer(accurately at least) without several pages of in depth analysis.

Besides, I'm not even sure you're asking the right question. Unless I'm misunderstanding things, the argument isn't that the team's that Kobe's one with have been the best ever. The argument is that he's been surrounded by title contending teams basically all but 2-3 years of his 15 year career, where as a lot of the other all time greats were drafted to terrible franchises and were stuck on those teams for 7-10 years of their career.

Also :oldlol: at this somehow hurting Kobe's legacy. Keep telling yourself that...whatever helps.

No, the arguement being made is that Kobe needs "stacked" teams to win titles, and yet many of his brethren in the Top 10 All Time fraternity had better talent on their team, highlighted by their Hall of Fame careers.

It's annoying to hear as a basketball fan, particularly when I've seen teams like the 86 Celtics, 87 Lakers, and 97 Bulls and their starting line-ups riddled with all time greats.

Kobe does not deserve the "top 5" praise he receives, however he also doesn't deserve the amount of discredit he receives.

The exact same goes for Lebron.

People cannot just accept a great player for what he is. It's either they prompt him up, or sell him short. It's quite annoying to continuously read on this site.

chazzy
08-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Only on ISH is someone's legacy further tainted by winning MORE :lol

ThyGreatOne
08-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Only on ISH is someone's legacy further tainted by winning MORE :lol
THIS... :bowdown: all joking aside I completely agree

Deuce Bigalow
08-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Here is the best teammates the Top 10 ALL-Time played with in their career

Jordan - Pippen, Rodamn
Magic - Kareem, Worthy
Russell - Jones, Cousy, Havlicek
Kareem - Oscar, Magic, Worthy
Bird - McHale, Parish
Shaq - Penny, Kobe, Wade, Nash, Lebron
Kobe - Shaq, Pau, Dwight, Nash
Duncan - Robinson, Manu, Parker
Hakeem - Drexler, Horry, Thorpe, Maxwell
Wilt - Greer, West, Baylor, Goodrich

iDunkOreo
08-10-2012, 03:54 AM
All of you guys, Lebron and Kobe jockriders, need to look in the mirror and realize that you are degrading yourselves by worshiping some guy who will never care or think to know about you. Might be some people messing around in the closet on this board.

TheBigVeto
08-10-2012, 03:55 AM
There are 2 kinds of stacked teams:

1. One that does not involve trading for/getting proven all stars/great players (the players blossom to be all stars in the franchise, say they started as rookies or they were not good players before joining that particular franchise).
2. One that does.

For scenario #2, any championship is asterisked and worth less than #1.

LBJ 23
08-10-2012, 04:11 AM

I'm really looking forward watching Lakers this season, they will be a very exciting team. I can only hope for Lakers/Heat Finals.

Having said that, are you sure that you never blamed Lebron for joining Wade and Bosh? Cuz you say you've never been one of those to punish players for having good teammates.

Furthermore, are you sure that you never called Lebron Robin or Pippen or being a second fiddle when he first joined Miami? Or being Wade's b*tch, cuz you don't care about the ''lead dog'' bullshit?

Also, you are basically calling almost all of your fellow Kobe fans retarded cuz it's really hard to find one who wasn't blaming Lebron for having good teammates in Miami.

I'm sorry but I think your whole post is just pure hypocrisy....

Blue&Orange
08-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Basically one step closer to Robert Horry status than GOAT status.

TheBigVeto
08-10-2012, 05:03 AM

This.

Kews1
08-10-2012, 05:04 AM
Celtics vs Lakers finals :cheers:

KG will make Pau & Dwight his bitches
Avery will lock down Kobe
Rondo will rape Nash (No kobe pun intended)

TheBigVeto
08-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Celtics vs Lakers finals :cheers:

KG will make Pau & Dwight his bitches
Avery will lock down Kobe
Rondo will rape Nash (No kobe pun intended)

As great as this sounds, KG is too old for that.
Nash vs Rondo is a washout. Nash still got it, he's after all GOAT PG.
Celtics' biggest chance is in the SG position. And that won't be enough.

INDI
08-10-2012, 08:42 AM
What's wrong with you guys hating on Kobe?

I guy that averaged almost 30 last season will not average 20 this season. Kobe can average 20 on an off year while playing injured. Dwight is not a big time scorer so Kobe would still be the leading scorer on this team.

That would be the dumbest move in the world to try to make Howard play like shaq, he is a totally different player and not comfortable with that kind of role

INDI
08-10-2012, 08:45 AM

Lol I didn't know horry won MVps, scoring titles, multiple allstar selections and nba first team all nba (defense and offense) whoa

I tip my hat to horry than and he should be considered top ten. Where you got him ranked????

JohnnySic
08-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Trade doesn't change the fact that Kobe is declining...

Optimus Prime
08-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Kids gonna be so mad when Kobe wins 6, 7 and 8. Probably writing angry letters to Big Papa Stern right now, asking him to gift LeBron another ring. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

:kobe:

Kobr
08-10-2012, 12:26 PM
There are 2 kinds of stacked teams:

1. One that does not involve trading for/getting proven all stars/great players (the players blossom to be all stars in the franchise, say they started as rookies or they were not good players before joining that particular franchise).
2. One that does.

For scenario #2, any championship is asterisked and worth less than #1.

You realize the 2012 Heat are #2, right?

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 12:31 PM

2001 Playoffs = 29PPG 6reb 6ast...."Kobe's the best allaround player I ever coached" - Phil Jackson 2001

:banana:

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Trade doesn't change the fact that Kobe is declining...

2012 = 28PPG 5REB 5AST ....he's still DA best:banana:

riseagainst
08-10-2012, 12:38 PM
lebron stans are mad Kobe's 2nd fiddle 2001 performance (29-7-6) >= Lebron's 2012 performance as 1st option. :lol

SilkkTheShocker
08-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Not really. If Lakers beat Miami its going to because of Dwight

hawke812
08-10-2012, 12:40 PM
lebron stans are mad Kobe's 2nd fiddle 2001 performance (29-7-6) >= Lebron's 2012 performance as 1st option. :lol

HHHAAAAAAAa:roll:

imnew09
08-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Kids gonna be so mad when Kobe wins 6, 7 and 8. Probably writing angry letters to Big Papa Stern right now, asking him to gift LeBron another ring. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Begging Big Papa Stern to veto the trade again hahahahaha

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 02:05 PM
2012 = 28PPG 5REB 5AST ....he's still DA best:banana:

Two second round exits in a row. Yep, "he's still DA best:banana:"

Derka
08-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Not gonna Lie Really ANNOYING Lakers always pulling off Lopsided Deals including the CP3 deal that didn't go through in there favor. However will be much sweeter if Heat beat them in Finals..

Yeah cos no one was annoyed at all when three stars in their primes colluded in an off-season, using their free agency to make a lopsided move that threw what little competitive balance the league had completely in their favor :rolleyes:

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 02:08 PM

:applause: :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
08-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Anything the Lakers achieve will be because of Nash and Howard, Heat are still the favorites. And the Thunder match-up well. If the Lakers do win Kobe would've been the 2nd best player for 4 championships.

Derka
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Anythinh the Lakers achieve will be because of Nash and Howard, Heat are still the favorites. And the Thunder match-up well. If the Lakers do win Kobe would've been the 2nd best player for 4 championships.

Nothing funnier than watching the bandwagon scramble for cover!

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 02:19 PM

Still way better then Larry Bird..who lost FMVP to Cedric Maxwell...:roll:

the same Larry Bird who put up back 2 back 8 point games in the Finals also.

stay MAD

next

Jacks3
08-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Basically. if the Lakers win Dwight, Nash, Pau will get most of the credit.

If they lose the blame will overwhelmingly be on Bryant.

Pretty much how it's always been.

riseagainst
08-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Basically. if the Lakers win Dwight, Nash, Pau will get most of the credit.

If they lose the blame will overwhelmingly be on Bryant.

Pretty much how it's always been.

yeah if they win, it's Dwight's team, if they lose, it's Kobe team.
Just like in 2004: Lakers win: Shaq's team, he was the boss. Lakers lose: Kobe's team, what a fail leader.
:lol

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Two second round exits in a row. Yep, "he's still DA best:banana:"

Lost to the Champs...(who beat the most stacked team in NBA History, Lebron put up th e most EPIC choke job ever)

then lost to the WCF Champs.....

oh yeah....coming off of 3 straight NBA Finals....name the other team that went to 4 straight Finals??...or won 4 titles in a row

get back in my pocket.

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Lost to the Champs...(who beat the most stacked team in NBA History, Lebron put up th e most EPIC choke job ever)

then lost to the WCF Champs.....

oh yeah....coming off of 3 straight NBA Finals....name the other team that went to 4 straight Finals??...or won 4 titles in a row

get back in my pocket.

But they still had 2 second round exits in a row no matter how you look at it. Sorry, I was just stating facts.

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
:rolleyes:
But they still had 2 second round exits in a row no matter how you look at it. Sorry, I was just stating facts.

stating facts :rolleyes:

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
:rolleyes:

stating facts :rolleyes:

So the Lakers losing in the second round two years in a row isn't a fact?

AlphaWolf24
08-10-2012, 02:55 PM
So the Lakers losing in the second round two years in a row isn't a fact?

FACT:only 1 team in NBA History won 4 titles in a row....only 3 teams won 3 in a row ( wich Kobe is on)

FACT:Not winning a title after winning back to back titles or not going to the Finals after 3 straight Finals appearances shouldn't be used as a criteria to slight a top 5 alltime player who is still a top 3 player in the NBA, since looking at it objectively....only 2 teams in NBA History ever went to 4 straight Finals

FACT:I'm explaining this to a basketball illiterate.

GreatGreg
08-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Kobefags= retards who are all 13 years of age or younger and don't know shit about basketball. Keep dreaming in the world where Kobe is going to average 30+ as a 35 year old with Dwight on the same team

ihoopallday
08-10-2012, 03:02 PM
FACT:only 1 team in NBA History won 4 titles in a row....only 3 teams won 3 in a row ( wich Kobe is on)

FACT:Not winning a title after winning back to back titles or not going to the Finals after 3 straight Finals appearances shouldn't be used as a criteria to slight a top 5 alltime player who is still a top 3 player in the NBA, since looking at it objectively....only 2 teams in NBA History ever went to 4 straight Finals

FACT:I'm explaining this to a basketball illiterate.

What does all this have to do with my original post about LA having two second round exits in a row? :confusedshrug: