PDA

View Full Version : Lakers. Still. Suck.

ispin69
08-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Nash - old as fvck, can't play a lick of defense, what little more offense he provides will be offset by the point guard on the opposing team scoring on him easily.

Kobe - on the decline, couldn't win with bynum and gasol for the past two seasons, what does it matter with howard who is a little better on defense? it's still pretty much bynum and gasol

Gasol - old and tired, choked in all the playoffs since winning in 2010 what more can you say?

Artest - overrated defense, he couldnt guard anyone who is a legit scorer in the league, he's old and tiring too

Howard - a Bynum with better defense, but he just had back surgery so he will miss a good part of the season, how well will he get acclaimed in such short time? Again, if Kobe couldn't win with Bynum and Gasol how much of a difference is this?

Jamison - a well-known choker and only plays well in the reg season, will take time for him to fit in just like when he came to the Cavs and played with Lebeta. He's only good for stats padding on crappy teams.

This team is just as bad as last season, 2nd round exit vs the Thunder easily. No way they get past the Thunder or the Heat. They might not even make it out of the first round.

U MAD Laker stans?

Flagrant 2
08-10-2012, 12:15 AM
You. Still. Suck.

ImmortalD24
08-10-2012, 12:16 AM
They'll be better than last season (if healthy).. but I still don't see them beating the Heat in a 7 game series. They still need someone that can check LeBron.

Kobe 4 The Win
Salty-ass haters like you can suck nuts. Cry for me crybaby.

TheAesirsFinest
:biggums:

They are by far the favorites now.

Kobe 4 The Win
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM
They'll be better than last season (if healthy).. but I still don't see them beating the Heat in a 7 game series. They still need someone that can check LeBron.

Keep looking

Flagrant 2
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/c3/c318d3fbbd8220607bb98e4b9f1c3345.jpg

ImmortalD24

Patrick Chewing
Lakers getting older and older by the day

jjayfive
08-10-2012, 12:18 AM
not mad at all.. happy that we got dwight howard without giving up gasol while adding steve nash... pretty good summer..

TheeBeast
08-10-2012, 12:18 AM

By far

Da Hammer
08-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Lakers really inspire a lot of hate huh? :lol

TheAesirsFinest
08-10-2012, 12:21 AM

An all-time great PG in Nash to run the offense - still a top 10 PG.
Kobe freakin' Bryant, one of the top 2 SGs.
MWP, still a great defender and pest.
Pau, a top 10 PF.
Dwight, best center in the league and defensive titan.

.......Mike Brown :coleman:

So, so stacked dude.

G-Funk
08-10-2012, 12:21 AM
But if they win all u gonna hear is "Damn bro, that's a stacked team bro!"

ZenMaster
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM
:oldlol: nice try

G-Funk
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM
BTW this NI99A called us "Laker stans" Like it's an insult! hahaha idiot

BGriffin's Dad
08-10-2012, 12:24 AM
they dont suck, but they need a damn bench

what they have now is pretty pathetic... Jamison and... Steve Blake? who's even at SG behind Kobe?

Rooster
08-10-2012, 12:36 AM
they dont suck, but they need a damn bench

what they have now is pretty pathetic... Jamison and... Steve Blake? who's even at SG behind Kobe?

We still have that mini MLE. Our front court rotation is set. We probably need a another scorer off the bench. I know we ain't done yet. Kupchak is just waiting for Dwight Howard deal to take place.

MostHated305
08-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Nash - old as fvck, can't play a lick of defense, what little more offense he provides will be offset by the point guard on the opposing team scoring on him easily.

Kobe - on the decline, couldn't win with bynum and gasol for the past two seasons, what does it matter with howard who is a little better on defense? it's still pretty much bynum and gasol

Gasol - old and tired, choked in all the playoffs since winning in 2010 what more can you say?

Artest - overrated defense, he couldnt guard anyone who is a legit scorer in the league, he's old and tiring too

Howard - a Bynum with better defense, but he just had back surgery so he will miss a good part of the season, how well will he get acclaimed in such short time? Again, if Kobe couldn't win with Bynum and Gasol how much of a difference is this?

Jamison - a well-known choker and only plays well in the reg season, will take time for him to fit in just like when he came to the Cavs and played with Lebeta. He's only good for stats padding on crappy teams.

This team is just as bad as last season, 2nd round exit vs the Thunder easily. No way they get past the Thunder or the Heat. They might not even make it out of the first round.

U MAD Laker stans?

:applause:

You hit right on the money.

Lakers fans are delusional.

I can't wait to see the disappointment.

:yaohappy:

mrpibb
08-10-2012, 12:48 AM
I didn't read any posts in this thread or the original post, but they don't suck. They haven't sucked in the past decade.

And they'll kick your team's ass at some point in the season. Stay mad, ISH.

But seriously, what the ****, Orlando.

miller-time
08-10-2012, 01:01 AM
i love how the criticism of nash is that he is old. umm... steve nash as proven time and time again that age is a very minor factor of his game. the reason nash is good isn't because he is young. its because he is willing to put in the work and knows how to achieve his goals.

every off season people say nash is old, then he goes and gets a double double for the season.

ispin69
08-10-2012, 01:04 AM
i love how the criticism of nash is that he is old. umm... steve nash as proven time and time again that age is a very minor factor of his game. the reason nash is good isn't because he is young. its because he is willing to put in the work and knows how to achieve his goals.

every off season people say nash is old, then he goes and gets a double double for the season.

And his lack of defense? How's that run and gun offense worked for him his entire career? Ever made taken that loaded phoenix team to the finals? He might get double doubles but he isn't exactly helping the team win either.

coin24
08-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Laker haters just realized theyre all fu*ked:roll: :roll:

Your tears are delicious.

LT Ice Cream
08-10-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm actually trying to like the Lakers this season, cuz I like Nash and Howard. But actually I think the OP is right.

miller-time
08-10-2012, 01:20 AM
And his lack of defense? How's that run and gun offense worked for him his entire career? Ever made taken that loaded phoenix team to the finals? He might get double doubles but he isn't exactly helping the team win either.

what about it, i was addressing the age criticism, not the defense one.

however getting to 4 conference finals and losing 3 of those to the eventual finals winner is hardly a red flag. sure his defense might leave something to be desired. but his age isn't a factor either way. that was my point.

ispin69
12-05-2012, 01:18 AM
:lol Told You So. :rolleyes:

Age doesn't matter eh. Gets a bump on the knee and breaks a fibula. A younger Nash would have stronger bones and wouldn't need TWO months to recover. Now they're losing to the Houston Rockets and no one gives them credit that their two best players are bench players on other teams. But beating this sub 500 Lakers is nothing special, while before the season Laker fans were dreaming of 82-0 record or close to that.

ihoopallday
12-05-2012, 01:26 AM

:no:

wagexslave
12-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Ownage approved.

oh the horror
12-05-2012, 03:02 AM
After the OP bumped this (while digging through past pages and wasting hours doing so) I'm sure he then went to the bathroom in his parents house and had a rousing *********ion session.

Good for you OP

Rolando
12-05-2012, 03:09 AM
OP gets repped.

alleykat
12-05-2012, 03:18 AM
But if they win all u gonna hear is "Damn bro, that's a stacked team bro!"

yup...same thing that happened to the heat......

anyways they have to worry about the stacked west first. i think we should talk about them more maybe after the all-star break. maybe then they'll be in the picture for winning something...

red1
12-05-2012, 04:39 AM
:lol hilarious op, must be satisfying as f*ck after some of the responses you got

After the OP bumped this (while digging through past pages and wasting hours doing so) I'm sure he then went to the bathroom in his parents house and had a rousing *********ion session.

Good for you OP

:biggums: he bumped his own thread

kNIOKAS
12-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Turns out OP was right.

LA BABy http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/502a70deecad048452000001-400-/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers.jpg

Micku
01-23-2013, 11:47 PM
So, they are really sucking atm prior to the all star break. Nothing really says that they will go on a run, but they need some light. This could be one of the most disappointing seasons ever in the NBA.

LikeABosh
01-23-2013, 11:49 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31965911.jpg

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 08:19 PM

U MAD Laker stans?

:eek: :eek:

tazb
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
They're still the 9th seed for a reason, no shit they suck.:confusedshrug: Oh shit just seen when the thread was posted. :eek: Nice call OP.

tazb
03-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Laker haters just realized theyre all fu*ked:roll: :roll:

Your tears are delicious.

Fail. :lol

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 08:33 PM
They're still the 9th seed for a reason, no shit they suck.:confusedshrug: Oh shit just seen when the thread was posted. :eek: Nice call OP.

Yeah, talk about WINNING. Dude got blasted for his prediction, yet it turns out he was right.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 08:36 PM
op says lakers can't get by only 2 teams, yet they suck? great logic :applause:

imnew09
03-09-2013, 08:39 PM

U MAD Laker stans?

I really hope your prediction is true :bowdown: because we're not even in the playoff right now

RoundMoundOfReb
03-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I really hope your prediction is true :bowdown: because we're not even in the playoff right now
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 08:44 PM

Lakers will make the playoffs. Seriously, who wants to watch Utah?:banghead:

ispin69
04-18-2013, 01:04 AM
I guess even though I would rather see them not make the playoffs and embarrass themselves in this failure of a season, my prediction stands. They make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round.

Prophet Ispin69

Jasper
04-18-2013, 01:43 AM

U MAD Laker stans? cred above the board:hammerhead:

dh144498
04-18-2013, 01:46 AM
I guess even though I would rather see them not make the playoffs and embarrass themselves in this failure of a season, my prediction stands. They make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round.

Prophet Ispin69

bookmarked. Hopefully I can future bump for some lol's. :pimp:

LAKERSRETHEBEST
04-18-2013, 02:03 AM
It was an uphill battle but Lakers made it to the playoffs. Many were saying their season was done after Kobe's injury only to be proven wrong. Lakers sent Utah Jazz on a long vacation...the smell of victory is oh so sweet. :rockon:

NBASTATMAN
04-21-2013, 05:58 PM

U MAD Laker stans?

oh the horror
04-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Frankly the only one that seems mad is the OP.

jzek
04-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Well he did call it 6 months ago. :applause:

ispin69
04-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Bring out the broomsticks.

LongLiveTheKing
04-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Bring out the broomsticks.

04-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Nice prediction.

I admit now I almost jumped on the watch wagon (not band wagon of fan boys) to see if the Lakers could really do it.

Even with Kobe not injured, not much difference imo

Well...better luck next season Lakers...

Bandito
04-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Lebeta :lol nice nickname OP!

Johnny Jones
04-27-2013, 02:25 PM

U MAD Laker stans?
:applause: :bowdown:

ispin69
04-28-2013, 10:41 PM
:banana:

HoopsFanNumero1
04-28-2013, 10:56 PM

Johnny Jones
04-28-2013, 10:57 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

CanYouDigIt
05-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Bump for LOLZ

305Baller
05-19-2013, 08:29 PM

U MAD Laker stans?

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/238281__UNOPT__safe_animated_text_gif_spoiler-s03e12_50f13860a4c72d4916000f78_51167e6aa4c72dce9e 00072f_whistling.gif