PDA

View Full Version : Fire Gar/Pax Right f*cking now!

Glide2keva
08-10-2012, 07:04 PM
So tired of their ineptitude. Other than ORL, these have got to be the worst GM's in the league.

ballinhun8
08-10-2012, 11:24 PM
What are you so mad about???

That Dwight was dealt out of the East?? For the last time, HE DIDNT WANT TO COME HERE! He is a drama queen and an attention whore, he fits into LA.

Go Getter
08-11-2012, 02:09 AM
:cry:

My goodness, all these crybabies are getting annoying.

Undisputed
08-11-2012, 02:12 AM
:cry:

My goodness, all these crybabies are getting annoying.
Which is why I rarely post here. Glide is a pretty good poster for the most part, but its threads like these that make ISH crummy.

Airrun24
08-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Bynum and Iguadola would have been nice in bull uniforms. i agree we should have been involved

BullsAj
08-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Which is why I rarely post here. Glide is a pretty good poster for the most part, but its threads like these that make ISH crummy. ISH does need to shake up with its thread creation but it has been a frustrating offseason for Bulls fans though.

I'm on a new site (http://sportslite.com) and I'd love to discuss Bulls bball & nba with you guys on there...Referrer: ChiBulls24

poido123
08-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Id like to know, what should bulls have done exactly with Rose coming back from a serious injury?

As far as Im concerned, the front office did the right thing and shed salary, while maintaining close to if not the same standard of team as last year.

The problem with alot of the younger posters on here is impatience. They want everything now, and dont want to wait for it-it doesnt work like that.

We still have a very good team, and alot of our success will rely on how Rose recovers, Im happy for the Bulls to sit Rose out for the year and try and get a decent draft pick.

97 bulls
08-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Id like to know, what should bulls have done exactly with Rose coming back from a serious injury?

As far as Im concerned, the front office did the right thing and shed salary, while maintaining close to if not the same standard of team as last year.

The problem with alot of the younger posters on here is impatience. They want everything now, and dont want to wait for it-it doesnt work like that.

We still have a very good team, and alot of our success will rely on how Rose recovers, Im happy for the Bulls to sit Rose out for the year and try and get a decent draft pick.
I wouldve like to see them keep Korver and Brewer. Let Watson and LucasIII go for Hinrich.

Then amnesty Boozer and try to get Harden or Bynum.

KelticForce1349
08-21-2012, 10:22 AM
What are you so mad about???

That Dwight was dealt out of the East?? For the last time, HE DIDNT WANT TO COME HERE! He is a drama queen and an attention whore, he fits into LA.

Yeah. I don't know what this thread is really about, but if it is about Howard I am confused. Let me put it this way; the Magic were talking about making the Bulls give up Noah, Gibson, Deng, etc for Howard.

The team that Howard got traded to has a history of being on the receiving end of very generous and even perplexing deals. No way the Bulls would have been so lucky. Getting screwed for a guy that does not want be in Chicago? The dude might not even be the same player as he once was.

Despite all the progress that medical advancement is making in people lives a terrible shoulder or knee injury is still a better risk than a moderate level back injury.

poido123
08-24-2012, 03:23 AM
I wouldve like to see them keep Korver and Brewer. Let Watson and LucasIII go for Hinrich.

Then amnesty Boozer and try to get Harden or Bynum.

Keep Brewer? yeah, i wouldnt disagree. Korver I wasnt a big fan, missed a lot of shots when we needed them, and hit alot of shots when we didnt...

Anyhow, I like the signing of Hinrich and Nate, makes for two solid guards to fill the rotation and step in while rose is recovering. And nazir mohammed's production will be much similar to what asik produced so not a big loss there, and he certainly wasnt worth that big contract if he was to play on our bench.

nathanjizzle
08-24-2012, 10:28 AM
gar is one of the top GMs in the league.:facepalm

Crystallas
08-25-2012, 02:00 AM
gar is one of the top GMs in the league.:facepalm

:applause:

tamaraw08
08-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Keep Brewer? yeah, i wouldnt disagree. Korver I wasnt a big fan, missed a lot of shots when we needed them, and hit alot of shots when we didnt...

Anyhow, I like the signing of Hinrich and Nate, makes for two solid guards to fill the rotation and step in while rose is recovering. And nazir mohammed's production will be much similar to what asik produced so not a big loss there, and he certainly wasnt worth that big contract if he was to play on our bench.

I agree about the moves for Kirk and Nate but signing Radmanovic was a head scratcher.:(
I mean, there were better players that were available during that signing.
Martel Webster, Delfino etc could have been more useful IMO.

poido123
08-26-2012, 04:06 AM
I agree about the moves for Kirk and Nate but signing Radmanovic was a head scratcher.:(
I mean, there were better players that were available during that signing.
Martel Webster, Delfino etc could have been more useful IMO.

Agree. Delfino most definately.

Letswin
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
I don't have any bad feelings about Gar. He will put together the best team he can. The reason he can't get players we would like is because the owner won't spend the money, even though the bulls are the most profitable team in the NBA.

I understand it is a business, but at the same time don't be too stingy or afraid to go a little into the luxury tax. At least be willing to go into the luxury tax for the amount he receives from other teams paying the tax.

ljsbb27
09-02-2012, 05:16 PM
For the most part over the last couple of years i've agreed with the majority of the moves. There's been some mistakes, but you can say the same about every team.

We need to get another star here someway somehow though.

Glide2keva
11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
This thread wasn't about Howard. I vouldn't care less about him coming here. I was never on the bandwagon for him being moved here. This was about the lack of moves being made and what moves that were made, pretty much sucked.

They should've offered Asik a decent contract instead of letting him get a back loaded deal that they weren't going to match. They could've re-signed Korver to a lesser deal, or kept his pay the same. I figured Watson, lucas, Brewer would be let go, but to replace them with Nate Robinson, Vlad Rad, & Nazi is just ridiculous.

It's funny other teams can just reload players left and right, but the Bulls FO always stands pat and picks up the scraps. So you want to call me a whiny btch because I want them to make something happen and surround Rose with good players instead of overpaying players already on the team? Then so be it, but be man enough to leave your nae in the rep box bitch.

AngelEyes
11-28-2012, 05:32 PM
This thread wasn't about Howard. I vouldn't care less about him coming here. I was never on the bandwagon for him being moved here. This was about the lack of moves being made and what moves that were made, pretty much sucked.

They should've offered Asik a decent contract instead of letting him get a back loaded deal that they weren't going to match. They could've re-signed Korver to a lesser deal, or kept his pay the same. I figured Watson, lucas, Brewer would be let go, but to replace them with Nate Robinson, Vlad Rad, & Nazi is just ridiculous.

It's funny other teams can just reload players left and right, but the Bulls FO always stands pat and picks up the scraps. So you want to call me a whiny btch because I want them to make something happen and surround Rose with good players instead of overpaying players already on the team? Then so be it, but be man enough to leave your nae in the rep box bitch.

This season really doesn't matter, I don't understand the angst about the lack of off season moves. They know they're not as good as the Heat and they know Rose is going to be out for the majority of the season and might not play at all. I love the Bulls but I don't see it happening until they can get Rose a star to play with.