PDA

View Full Version : lebron will end up top 15 all time when he retires.

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM
facts:

1. could never win on his own, proven with 8 seasons of losses and no rings

2. proven choker if he's the only superstar in his team. the only time he's clutch is when he has wade/bosh to fall back on, or team USA. The only time he can perform is if someone takes the pressure off of him. otherwise? boston series, finals 2011.

3. No real legacy as he has chosen to play with a top 3 player and all star. When you put 2 of the league's top 3 and an all star it's really not hard to win at all. he admitted he doesnt have the heart and the will of a champion to will his team over the hump. this guy doesnt climb over the wall. he avoids it, comes back only with stronger friends. His legacy is forever tied with Bosh and Wade.

4. if lakers win next year: he will only have one ring in a shortened season where 2 of the east's biggest stars were injured. he will have failed again with top stars in wade and bosh, which is absolutely hilarious the first time around. this time he even has ray allen. he has absolutely no excuses to lose.

result? an all time top talent but without the hearts like other champions in the top 10. with 1 ring he will end up at top 15 just because of his talent and athleticism. His losses, chokes, and failures will be hilarious- what we remember when we talk about the player lebron james.

BMOGEFan
08-13-2012, 03:12 PM
This is why lebron stans always hate on kobe...

not saying you are a kobe fan, but, these lebron stans will categorize you as one.

DaSeba5
08-13-2012, 03:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23114149.jpg

LikeABosh
08-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Lebron is about 12th right now. 20 years from now he will be looked back on as a top 5 player. He will have 4+ rings, be the all time leading scorer, top 5 assists ever, 5+ MVPs. No one will give a sh*t about stupid ass Kobe Stan's opinions.

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Lebron is about 12th right now. 20 years from now he will be looked back on as a top 5 player. He will have 4+ rings, be the all time leading scorer, top 5 assists ever, 5+ MVPs. No one will give a sh*t about stupid ass Kobe Stan's opinions.
all his achievements come only after joining others players and admitting he isnt a winner. Not impressive.

LongLiveTheKing
08-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Magic, Bird, and Barkley thinks he can finish as the 2nd GOAT. And he will win more championships.

red1
08-13-2012, 03:25 PM
phongy boy still at it

DaSeba5
08-13-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm not a LeBron stan, but damn dude. It's not healthy to dislike a person you don't even know this much.

riseagainst
08-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Lebron will end up as a top 15. it's quite an accomplishment. props to him. :bowdown: :bowdown:

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Lebron will end up as a top 15. it's quite an accomplishment. props to him. :bowdown: :bowdown:

indeed. top 15 all time is quite an achievement. good job james.:applause:

LBJ 23
08-13-2012, 03:30 PM
This thread :facepalm

Phong :facepalm

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Magic, Bird, and Barkley thinks he can finish as the 2nd GOAT. And he will win more championships.

if wade got injured and it was lebron + bosh for 2 championships, i will give props to this guy for being a true champion. but otherwise? original post.

LongLiveTheKing
08-13-2012, 03:37 PM
if wade got injured and it was lebron + bosh for 2 championships, i will give props to this guy for being a true champion. but otherwise? original post.

Then why would they say that about LeBron?

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Then why would they say that about LeBron?
They say these things to many players. Do you really take it seriously? Just because they say it it's true now? they also said none of them would team up with another top player like he did.

Deuce Bigalow
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM
L:oldlol:L

LongLiveTheKing
08-13-2012, 03:56 PM
They say these things to many players. Do you really take it seriously? Just because they say it it's true now? they also said none of them would team up with another top player like he did.
Well that's different than judging how great a player is. How many times have they said someone will pass Jordan? They say that about many players.

Jax
08-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Top2 is also top15 so yeah, also we can say he'll end up top100 too.

Mr. Incredible
08-13-2012, 05:32 PM
He'll end up ahead of Kobe. That's all I know.

KyrieTheFuture
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM
facts:

2. proven choker if he's the only superstar in his team. the only time he's clutch is when he has wade/bosh to fall back on, or team USA. The only time he can perform is if someone takes the pressure off of him. otherwise? boston series, finals 2011.

3. No real legacy as he has chosen to play with a top 3 player and all star. When you put 2 of the league's top 3 and an all star it's really not hard to win at all. he admitted he doesnt have the heart and the will of a champion to will his team over the hump. this guy doesnt climb over the wall. he avoids it, comes back only with stronger friends. His legacy is forever tied with Bosh and Wade.

4. if lakers win next year: he will only have one ring in a shortened season where 2 of the east's biggest stars were injured. he will have failed again with top stars in wade and bosh, which is absolutely hilarious the first time around. this time he even has ray allen. he has absolutely no excuses to lose.

result? an all time top talent but without the hearts like other champions in the top 10. with 1 ring he will end up at top 15 just because of his talent and athleticism. His losses, chokes, and failures will be hilarious- what we remember when we talk about the player lebron james.

This is LeBron's last season in the league? :biggums:
Who knew if he lost that means he can never ever win again.

HurricaneKid
08-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Is this all because George Karl said he was more talented than MJ this morning? Your hatred wreaks of desperation.

tmacattack33
08-13-2012, 05:47 PM
facts:

:lol

DUP
08-13-2012, 05:49 PM
he will be higher up. modern day players >>

talkingconch
08-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Now back to reality

plowking
08-13-2012, 07:24 PM
This is exactly why Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Kareem are not in my top 10. Same with Russell. Too much help.

They could only win when they had a good team. They couldn't do it with fans from the crowd running the point for example.

PJR
08-13-2012, 07:29 PM
This is exactly why Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Kareem are not in my top 10. Same with Russell. Too much help.

They could only win when they had a good team. They couldn't do it with fans from the crowd running the point for example.

I agree.

Hakeem is clearly the GOAT. Followed by Rick Barry.

knickswin
08-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Lebron is one of the best players the game has ever seen. he is as good as anyone i've seen in my lifetime not named michael jordan.

KDTrey5
08-13-2012, 07:42 PM
top 15 only? higher up in my opinion

riseagainst
08-13-2012, 07:43 PM
He'll end up ahead of Kobe. That's all I know.

no Lebron will not become the GOAT.

DStebb716
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
He'll end up top 10. It's kind of crazy how hated he is. Once everybody in this era gets old, we're going to be talking about how great LeBron was. We just need our own nostalgia to set in and the hate to go away.

DStebb716
08-13-2012, 07:46 PM

So I'm assuming Kevin Love is your GOAT?

riseagainst
08-13-2012, 07:48 PM

lolllllllllllllllllll :lol :lol :lol

KG215
08-13-2012, 07:50 PM

You've been around for two months, have 352 posts, and I don't recall one post of yours where you weren't either propping-up/overrating Kobe, or riding the coattails of a kennethgriffin thread that was attempting to downplay the talent and accomplishments of guys like Shaq, LeBron, and Jordan.

riseagainst
08-13-2012, 07:54 PM
You've been around for two months, have 352 posts, and I don't recall one post of yours where you weren't either propping-up/overrating Kobe, or riding the coattails of a kennethgriffin thread that was attempting to downplay the talent and accomplishments of guys like Shaq, LeBron, and Jordan.

kobe's top 7-8 all time, that's not overrating him.

sipitri
08-13-2012, 08:23 PM
**** Lebron James, let's do the robot.

http://i.imgur.com/TxrBK.jpg

NumberSix
08-13-2012, 08:31 PM
**** Lebron James, let's to the robot.

LMAO. What the fck are these white dudes doing?:roll:

westside_baller
08-13-2012, 08:52 PM
No. 2 will be tough. Kareem is no. 2, but with 38K points, the most reliable scoring move of all time, 6 mvp's, 6 titles, 2 finals mvp's, etc. it will take quite a bit to dislodge him. Kareem averaged 23.4 ppg on 56% fgp at the age of 38, only 3 pts less than lebron in his championship season.

Bird will be tough to displace. He was the first option and best player on a team with robert parish and kevin mchale. He averaged 24 ppg, 10 rpg, 6 apg, on 50% fgp, and 89% ftp. 3 rings in an incredibly tough era with Dr J's Sixers in the east, and magic's lakers in the west.

Magic has 5 rings, revolutionized the PG position and competed against Larry for his rings.

Russell, Chamberlain and Jordan's accomplishments speak for themselves.

Lebron can definitely earn a spot amongst the top 10, but breaking the top 5 is far from a sure thing.

DaSeba5
08-13-2012, 09:50 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 11:06 PM

none of them got their team by choice. they were usually given by their front office or drafted. this dude bron voluntarily joined with a top 3 player. talk about having no ccompetitiveness.:confusedshrug:

well at least he admitted he was out for the money anyways.

bleedinpurpleTwo
08-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Lebron is about 12th right now.
:roll:

funnystuff
08-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Lebron is top 5 when he retires idiot. :lol

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Lebron is top 5 when he retires idiot. :lol
:lol and he beats out which of the "top 6"?:lol

and you based this on one ring after teaming up with another top 3 by choice, with his history of failure and choking of leading his own team :lol

funnystuff
08-13-2012, 11:35 PM
:lol and he beats out which of the "top 6"?:lol

and you based this on one ring after teaming up with another top 3 by choice, with his history of failure and choking of leading his own team :lol
So you say this without even mentioning Kobe doing the same thing.

Do you know how easy it is to get players to come to LA??

Cleveland is a shit city compared to LA. No hollywood in Cleveland.

You can say 'Kobe would never leave LA to join up', thats because Kobe threatens LA front office to put great players around him or he'll leave, so they can pick his chuckin ass up and carry him to a ring.

Ive been reading this forum for a bit and you have a very sick obsession bashing Bron.

EDIT: and when was the last time Lebron went 6-25 in a finals game..oh wait.

ripthekik
08-13-2012, 11:40 PM
So you say this without even mentioning Kobe doing the same thing.

Do you know how easy it is to get players to come to LA??

Cleveland is a shit city compared to LA. No hollywood in Cleveland.

You can say 'Kobe would never leave LA to join up', thats because Kobe threatens LA front office to put great players around him or he'll leave, so they can pick his chuckin ass up and carry him to a ring.

Ive been reading this forum for a bit and you have a very sick obsession bashing Bron.

EDIT: and when was the last time Lebron went 6-25 in a finals game..oh wait.
why would i talk about kobe, i'm not concerned about him. i also dont have a problem with lebron leaving cavs, it's who he chose to team up with thats the problem.

tmacattack33
08-13-2012, 11:42 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

funnystuff
08-13-2012, 11:42 PM
why would i talk about kobe, i'm not concerned about him. i also dont have a problem with lebron leaving cavs, it's who he chose to team up with thats the problem.
You're talking about the Lakers in your OP, don't be a moron.

GreatGreg
08-13-2012, 11:47 PM
What? LeBron is going to be Top 5 when he retires, you Kobe dick-riding moron.

And based on your logic, Kobe's first three championships aren't impressive since he rode a Top 5 player of all-time, and any championship he may win from now on will do nothing to enhance his legacy.

Moron. :facepalm

Chief Keef
08-13-2012, 11:49 PM
He will be somewhere between 1 and 15. That's just me guessing

Kobe 4 The Win
08-14-2012, 02:19 AM
If Lebron keeps playing at this level and he keeps winning all that other bullshit is going to be forgotten. If you can't recognize how great Lebron is then you are either nuts or in denial.

Kobe's still better, lol

KOBE143
08-14-2012, 02:25 AM
top 15 not bad.. :lol

BrickingStar
08-14-2012, 02:31 AM
:roll:
he stating the truth :confusedshrug:

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 09:56 AM
why are lebron fans taking this so aggressively? top 15 = 1-15. he could be 1, 2, 3..... :confusedshrug:

Nash
08-14-2012, 10:16 AM
15? Yeah right, there is a reason why potential GOATS like Bird and Magic talk about Lebron as together with Jordan being one of the best players all time.

#number6ix#
08-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Damn it's always a reason to discredit lebron no matter what he does or how well he plays how many hall of famers did mj magic and bird play with?

Yung D-Will
08-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Lebron will probably end up top 5

KyrieTheFuture
08-14-2012, 01:22 PM
LeBron will be top 1,000

RaininTwos
08-14-2012, 01:46 PM
why are lebron fans taking this so aggressively? top 15 = 1-15. he could be 1, 2, 3..... :confusedshrug:
It's condescending to say that Lebron will end up being top 15 when he retires, when he's already top 15.:oldlol:

swag2011
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn it's always a reason to discredit lebron no matter what he does or how well he plays how many hall of famers did mj magic and bird play with?

well this is what kobe fans have been dealing with since 2000. get used to it.

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM
It's condescending to say that Lebron will end up being top 15 when he retires, when he's already top 15.:oldlol:

but it's not a false statement. so why do LEbron stans get so worked up? :confusedshrug:

funnystuff
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM
well this is what kobe fans have been dealing with since 2000. get used to it.
That's because Kobe got carried, Lebron has yet to be carried.

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 03:07 PM
That's because Kobe got carried, Lebron has yet to be carried.

no Lebron got legitly carried by 2 superstars and stilled got destroyed by the Mavs. Kobe got "carried" by 1 superstar and 3peated. :lol
lebron stans scrambling for cover, so mad. :lol :lol

funnystuff
08-14-2012, 03:19 PM
no Lebron got legitly carried by 2 superstars and stilled got destroyed by the Mavs. Kobe got "carried" by 1 superstar and 3peated. :lol
lebron stans scrambling for cover, so mad. :lol :lol
I'd rather have a top 8 all time on my team, than a top 50 and a top 100 all time. /Conversation

Oh, and i've been meaning to ask, why do Kobe stans rank him so much higher after Lebron won his first ring? Insecurity?

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I'd rather have a top 8 all time on my team, than a top 50 and a top 100 all time. /Conversation

Oh, and i've been meaning to ask, why do Kobe stans rank him so much higher after Lebron won his first ring? Insecurity?

why would Lebron winning affect Kobe's rankings. Kobe was an established top 8 player all time after 2010.
It's the Lebron stans ranking Kobe lower or ranking Lebron higher after Lebron won in 2012. Some even say Lebron = GOAT after 2012. :lol
silly Lebronytes.

funnystuff
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
why would Lebron winning affect Kobe's rankings. Kobe was an established top 8 player all time after 2010.
It's the Lebron stans ranking Kobe lower or ranking Lebron higher after Lebron won in 2012. Some even say Lebron = GOAT after 2012. :lol
silly Lebronytes.Ding ding ding EXACTLY.

So so many Kobe fans were putting him top 5 after Lebron won.

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Ding ding ding EXACTLY.

So so many Kobe fans were putting him top 5 after Lebron won.

you should try reading everything I wrote instead of the 1st line.
those people already had Kobe there prior to what Lebron did. It's the Lebron fans doing the overrating of Lebron/underrating of others after Lebron won his chip. :no:

funnystuff
08-14-2012, 03:48 PM
you should try reading everything I wrote instead of the 1st line.
those people already had Kobe there prior to what Lebron did. It's the Lebron fans doing the overrating of Lebron/underrating of others after Lebron won his chip. :no:
I have Kobe right at number 10, which is extremely generous considering his FG% and PER. He has 2 fmvps, Lebron will surpass that. And once he does he is higher on the rankings than Kobe.

ripthekik
08-15-2012, 01:00 AM
I have Kobe right at number 10, which is extremely generous considering his FG% and PER. He has 2 fmvps, Lebron will surpass that. And once he does he is higher on the rankings than Kobe.
:coleman:
Kobe's 1st three rings he had Shaq.
Lebron's 1st ring he has Wade and Bosh.

Even if he won 2 more it's still the same as Kobe's 1st three.
When he actually leads a team to win, then we can talk.

LongLiveTheKing
08-15-2012, 01:10 AM

Lebron led the Heat in Points, Assists, and Rebounds? Kobe's main game is scoring and he couldn't even lead the Lakers in scoring in any of the 3 titles.

ThunderStruk022
08-15-2012, 01:24 AM

No, for Kobe's first three he was pretty clearly the #2 guy for the first two and option 1b for the third. For his first title, LeBron was the clear cut "lead dog", #1 option, etc. He didn't even have Bosh against Indy or the Celtics, and only had the "real" D-Wade about every other game. If LeBron wins two more rings with the Heat in the same fashion he won this year, then he'll get two more Finals MVPs and it'll be the same as Shaq during the Lakers 3-peat, not Kobe.

Riley Martin
08-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Since the all-time list factors in career accomplishments, it largely depends upon how many more titles and awards he wins as well as his future performances. I can definitely see him breaking into the top 10 when all is said and done, and even skirt the top 5-7 range if he racks em up and has the league on lock for a while. He has the tools to be a really dominant player and possibly win some B2B titles here or maybe even a 3peat. Time will tell.

joeyjoejoe
08-15-2012, 03:03 AM
Lebron undisputedly lead the heat last season wade and bosh were role players thats how good this guy is

midatlantic09
08-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Barring a career ending injury, he'll likely end up in the top 7 and possibly top 5 (he could easily end up placing ahead of Bird or Magic).

LebronairJAMES
08-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Lebron is one of the best players the game has ever seen. he is as good as anyone i've seen in my lifetime not named michael jordan.
this
op is a ****en ******

MiamiThrice
08-15-2012, 04:54 AM

Wade was injured and so was Bosh. Theres a reason they weren't in the Olympics. LeBron carried the team to the title. Guess you will be giving him his props:banana:

LeBrons 12 postseason run is more impressive than any of Kobes postseason runs where he had Prime Shaq for most of them who was the most dominant player to EVER play the game. Kobe was riding the most unstoppable force ever to titles and then Gasol. 0 playoff series victories without Shaq/Gasol. Now its Howards turn now that Gasol isn't as dominant anymore.

Hell if you even want to go Jordan, one could easily argue Pippen is a better 2nd option than Wade and Rodman/Grant better thirds than Bosh. (not saying their not better individual talents, but when your not the first option there are some traits that are higher prioritized.)