PDA

View Full Version : Kobe writes love poem to Stephanie Rice on his official facebook

Nick Young
08-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Can’t believe the games are over, seems like yesterday we were walking into the stadium with nerves of excitement and dreams of Gold. The dust has settled, the medals handed out. Some have fulfilled their dreams, and others have come up short. The true beauty of the Olympics, however, is happening now and will continue up until opening ceremonies in Rio 2016. The beauty I'm referring to is the beauty of determination, grit, will, work, pain, sacrifice, etc.. For those who came up short in these games, what will they change to get on top in Rio? For those who won Gold, what will they use to keep their motivation up to repeat as the world’s best?

Think about it! All over the world athletes are training. Someone, somewhere, while no one is watching, no TVs, no flags, no fanfare, is going to push a little harder and train a little smarter and that's going to be the difference and what separates them from the pack.

Do you think there is a kid some
where out there ambitious enough to want to take down Phelps’ medal count? As you look back on the games and think towards Rio don't forget to follow some of the athletes and their stories. You never know, you may find a Bolt before the rest of the world does..

Much love and respect to all the athletes. This was my last Olympics. I enjoyed it to the fullest.

Train for Gold NOW!!! Best of luck to you all.

Mamba out

Damn, Mamba really fell hard for this chick. This writing is reminiscent of T.S. Elliot and prime Coleridge with abit of Shakespeare in terms of structure.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/08/08/1226445/510760-stephanie-rice-kobe-bryant.jpg
good shit mamba, much respect to you as a married man willing to lay your emotions on the line out there to the public:bowdown:

swi7ch
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
LOL, mamba can't write sh*t let alone how to use the computer webz. :roll: who is he kidding? Someobyd wrote that and typed that for him.

truhooper
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
wtf is this thread about :biggums:

Heavincent
08-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Poetbe
Shakespearebe

KeyNote
08-13-2012, 09:21 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

RazorBaLade
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Nice sentiment. It would be interesting if it was actually his writing.

MaxFly
08-13-2012, 09:25 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

I've never commented on one of these... but this was :roll: :roll:

DTreats
08-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Kobe was asked a few weeks back on ESPN 710, basically the only LA sports radio station that isn't shit and he said that any and all posts on his Facebook page were 100% authentic Kobe.

If you're calling him a liar kill yourself

The Ownage
ToBeOrNotToBe
:oldlol: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
ToBeOrNotToBe
:roll: POST OF THE DECADE :roll:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This gave me a huge chuckle.

ImmortalD24
08-13-2012, 09:29 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:applause: :bowdown: :roll:

ZenMaster
08-13-2012, 09:29 PM
LOL, mamba can't write sh*t let alone how to use the computer webz. :roll: who is he kidding? Someobyd wrote that and typed that for him.

Kobe writes just fine

[QUOTE]Without further ado, here's Kobe Bryant, in his own words...

Hunger defines me. I've always been hungry, but now my appetite has risen to a new level. My will is greater than ever. The motivation to succeed runs through me like blood. In this 10th year, my 10th season as an NBA player, the mountain I once climbed to reach the top looms in front of me again. I realize how hard it will be to climb it, how much I will have to sacrifice and overcome to get to the top again, how many people have told me I can't do it. But I savor that challenge. Feed off of it. That challenge helps give me purpose and inspiration. It helps me define life.

At the beginning of this season there was a question floating around in my mind. What is my purpose? On one level I understood the reasons for why I do what I do, but on another level I felt an even greater commitment tugging at my soul. I'm a ballplayer, a teammate. A leader. But is that it? When I look back at my rookie season, I realize that all of the faces that once surrounded me are gone. I was a kid back then, eager to please, eager to find my place in a world that seemed familiar but different. The game was my refuge. I'd been going to it ever since I was six years old, in Italy, playing alone on courts thousands of miles away from kids who shared my same love. In a way, my dedication to basketball defined me. But that definition has grown. The struggles I've encountered over the last few years have made me realize just how much more there is for me to accomplish. I've begun a new phase of my life; I've opened new doors. And with new doors comes a whole new world of challenges.

In my life I have won and accomplished much. I own three NBA championship rings. I've had plenty of endorsement deals and made a lot of money from them. But still, I feel as if I have yet to fulfill the blessing that God has given me in my ability to play this game. I feel as if there is so much more to do, on the court and off it.

I don't know if this is how I am supposed to feel. Did MJ, Magic and the others feel the same way? In our society it seems like athletes are expected to care about winning the game, pleasing the crowd, and signing deals. Period. But am I supposed to obsess myself with winning only to win, retire and wonder if all my sacrifices were worth it? Is it OK for me to sacrifice time away from my children, time watching them grow up, missing Easter, Christmas and other special moments, to win a ring?

What I have come to learn is that my desire to win, the will to pursue my goals with the highest level of intensity and passion, defines me. But I have been careful to keep my motivation pure. The distractions that come with winning, the idea of playing for the money or playing for the fame and prestige

ZenMaster
08-13-2012, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE]The fears I have are soothed a little by the presence of Phil Jackson. Simply put, he is the best coach I have ever played for. Everything I have learned about the game can be traced to him and Tex Winter. They teach the game at such a deeper level than X's and O's. The game is a rhythm, a dance. Phil and Tex have taught me to feel the game. To think the game without thinking, to see without seeing. They taught me how to prepare. How to conceptualize the spirit of my opponents and attack them where they are weak. I've seen how prepared PJ gets before games, and as the on-court leader he is trusting me to do the same. So I do all the things he has taught me to do before tip-off and once the ball is in the air my mind is at ease and my body is ready to play. I take it to the other team on both ends of the floor. I take pride in being able to do that. I HATE being scored on, even by players who some say are "un-guardable". I don't believe it when they say "Oh, that player is just hot today." F--- that! Cool his[..] off then.

When we play on the road and the entire crowd is booing me it doesn't bother me at all. What I think about is simple: "When these fans leave this game I want them to remember how hard I fought and the passion and drive with which I played." I have always played this game with passion. And I always worked hard. When I saw the movie Rudy I remember thinking, "What if I worked that hard?" God has blessed me both physically and intellectually to play this game, so what would happen if I push as hard as the character in this film? I would love for people to think of me as a talented overachiever. Even though those fans may chant "Kobe sucks", when they leave that arena I want them to walk out with a different feeling than they came in with. When they leave they'll leave with the understanding that they have just witnessed a player give himself completely to his passion; they have just watched an athlete pour every ounce of his heart and soul out on that floor. And hopefully, when the next volume of my life is all said and done, they will respect and appreciate the years that I spent giving all of me to the game that means everything to me.

Recently I have come to visualize my place as a black athlete within our society. I've always been aware of our history, from Jackie Robinson to Sweetwater Clifton. But I never felt like I deserved to be a part of our tradition because I grew up overseas, in Italy. In that way I am very much different than many of my peers. I never truly believed that my own people wanted to identify with me. But that's the thing about adversity: while you're going through it, you look around yourself and see exactly who it is that's rallying behind you. During my time of struggle I saw the truth. My people held me down. Their love and support became an experience for me and that experience will be with me for the rest of my life. It gave me a completely different understanding of my role. I had been wrong about my impact. Now I see that I can be a force in the lives of our youth. They look up to me for guidance and support. They have shown me that even though I grew up in Italy, I am a part of black America. The color of my skin ain't paint! It is, in fact, more than a color: it's the signifier of my culture.

When I went to visit the victims of Hurricane Katrina and saw how their faces lit up when they saw me, how they embraced me, and how my presence lifted their spirits; I realized how wrong I'd been about everything. I've wasted all these years wanting to do things for our people but thinking I wasn't the one to do them, that I wouldn't be welcomed. But now I see that isn't true. The experience of Katrina and my own personal struggles brought me closer to our people. And through that closeness my motivation has become stronger and my purpose has become even clearer.

Being called a role model has become code for being "able to sell product." But the true essence of a role model lies in influencing our youth to be better, not perfect, not to buy sodas or fast food or whatever; but to be better, no matter the odds or the circumstances. As an athlete I am someone who is in a perfect position to inspire our youth. They look at us as heroes not just because we win, but also because we fail. They witness us overcome obstacles right in front of their eyes. There's no editing, no CGI; everything about it is real. They watch us fall, get back up, fall, get back up, and fall again. In the course of a 48-minute game or an 82-game season they see us climb an entire mountain. It's my duty to help them understand that falling is a part of life and getting up is a way of life. The will to overcome is crucial. And because basketball is a metaphor of life this is a lesson I can give them as I struggle to accomplish my goals. As I help to rebuild my team on the court, I can do the same off of it, helping to rebuild and restore the lives of the people I see in trouble by inspiring them to do what the "experts" say can't be done.
I have been an outcast my entire life. From being the only black kid in my town in Italy all the way to when I was 17 and playing in the NBA. What separated me from others, even more consistently than skin color or age, was my hunger. My mission. I've always been made to feel like there was something wrong with wanting to win so badly and wanting to become the best at what you do. But I have found a place to fit in amongst people with a similar vision, specifically my family at Nike. My[..]ociation with them means much more to me than just an endorsement deal. At Nike I am surrounded by people and athletes who share my will and my commitment to be number one at all costs.
Last summer I had the honor of being invited to the Nike campus in Beaverton, Oregon for a ceremony honoring the company's co-founder, Phil Knight. We athletes had to wait in the green room before the show began. I found myself sitting amongst athletes that I had never met before but whom I felt right at home with.

Let me explain:

There are certain kinds of people that are purely driven. I can tell who they are simply by looking at them. I have faced so much criticism for my drive that at times it has alienated me from the majority: the people who are comfortable with second place, the people who hate against me because I am not. You know these kinds of people; they are the ones who fear winning, the jealous ones who envy and try to sabotage. They are the people who have been telling me I couldn't win all my life. Many times my drive to succeed has put me on an island all by myself because no one understood me, or they chose to misunderstand me. They chose to portray me as being something that I was not.

So on that day, sitting in the Nike green room with those other athletes, I saw the purity of drive in their eyes and it reassured me that it was OK to be different than others. It's OK to want to be the best. It's OK to feel like a loser if you don't win it all, and it's OK to bounce back with a stronger will, a deeper sense of determination, and a desire to destroy your opposition.

I have learned that it is OK for me to be me, and what being me entails. It means that I will not rest; I will not sleep, relax, relent or be satisfied until my goals have been met, the challenge answered and all my doubters silenced. I will not give in to my foes; I won't let down my teammates. I won't stop inspiring those who look up to me or stop giving motivation to those who motivate me. I will not back off until I'm back on top, back in the place where they said I could never be again. Mountains don't scare me. The LACK of mountains scares me. The climb up, the struggle for every inch of ground and every level of ascension is what feeds me. I welcome that challenge. I welcome that chance to be fed because no matter what

jlip
ToBeOrNotToBe

legendary post!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Meticode
^When I read the first two sentences, the first thing I thought of was p*ssy^ :oldlol:

9erempiree
08-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Kobe is the man and he should definitely hook up with Rice.

StroShow4
ToBeOrNotToBe

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
ToBeOrNotToBe
Post of the decade!

Hittin_Shots
08-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Wheres the Stephanie Rice in this 'poem'

Nick Young
08-13-2012, 09:38 PM
can you really not see it?:facepalm The whole thing is about her, he uses thinly veiled metaphor to make it perfectly clear this is a love poem for Stephanie Rice.

RRR3
08-13-2012, 09:41 PM
http://lynd.typepad.com/lyns_thoughts/images/2008/08/10/0810_stephanie_rice.jpg

LowStandardsBe
:kobe:

NOHCP3
08-13-2012, 09:43 PM
So glad the Olympics are over and this shit can die :lol why is op obsessed with these two?

jjayfive
08-13-2012, 10:18 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

classic!!!!:bowdown:

DatAsh
08-13-2012, 10:23 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll: :roll: :roll:

chips93
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
where did he mention this rice girl?

G-train
08-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Athletes dont type. They talk on phones while others type.

AK47DR91
08-13-2012, 10:31 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:oldlol:

jamal99
08-13-2012, 10:39 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe:roll: :roll: :roll:

FireDavidKahn
08-13-2012, 10:47 PM
OlympicsAreOverNoMoreAssBe

FireDavidKahn
08-13-2012, 10:48 PM
"on her facebook"

No comprende?

Flagrant 2
08-13-2012, 10:59 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause:

Hittin_Shots
08-13-2012, 11:02 PM
"on her facebook"

No comprende?

Well if it said that anywhere in the thread I may have comprehended it, yet it doesn't so I'll stick to my original stance

Comprende?

konex
08-13-2012, 11:07 PM

Umm, it obviously is

Meticode
08-13-2012, 11:10 PM
http://lynd.typepad.com/lyns_thoughts/images/2008/08/10/0810_stephanie_rice.jpg

LowStandardsBe
:kobe:
You post a picture where she just came out of a pool pushing herself as hard as she could to win. Almost no woman will look fantastic after that.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/06/30/1226413/259301-stephanie-rice.jpg

Reverend Hoops
08-13-2012, 11:14 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/SportsKnowledge/KobeLOL.gif

imdaman99
08-13-2012, 11:14 PM
aint she a skank though? last olympics, she was hookin up with someone else. she gets around. but she still sexy.

Flamboyant
08-13-2012, 11:16 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:bowdown:

Mach_3
08-13-2012, 11:33 PM
You post a picture where she just came out of a pool pushing herself as hard as she could to win. Almost no woman will look fantastic after that.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/06/30/1226413/259301-stephanie-rice.jpg

She still doesn't look that good :confusedshrug:

hangintheair
08-13-2012, 11:53 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Best post ever!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: oh shit i can't stop laughing..

Meticode
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
She still doesn't look that good :confusedshrug:
To each his own.

ClutchOver9000
08-13-2012, 11:57 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll: :yaohappy: :roll: :applause: :bowdown: :applause:

Snoop_Cat
08-13-2012, 11:58 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

YESSSS

you sir, just won the internet.

RoseCity07
08-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Friendzonebe

stallionaire
08-14-2012, 12:04 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

KeyNote
08-14-2012, 12:15 AM
YESSSS

you sir, just won the internet.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8q93gYtvz1qagopoo1_400.gif

nnn123
08-14-2012, 12:20 AM
After reading the 1st 3 sentences I thought this was a spoof to that one p-diddy song "I'll be missing you"

Mr. Jabbar
08-14-2012, 12:38 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

just epic

MrWarrior
08-14-2012, 01:18 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll: :roll:
:applause: :applause:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Boogey
08-14-2012, 01:34 AM
ToBeOrNotToBegodlike

bmd
08-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Why do people think Kobe didn't write that? It isn't some incredible writing that is out of the realm of possibility.

It's written pretty well, but I'm sure most of us can do the same if we were trying to.

BuGzBuNNy
08-14-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't get it :mad: :cry:

Freedom Kid7
08-14-2012, 01:43 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:lol :oldlol: :lol :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :applause: :lol :roll: :applause:
Words cannot describe the beautiful post you just did.

9erempiree
08-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Why do people think Kobe didn't write that? It isn't some incredible writing that is out of the realm of possibility.

It's written pretty well, but I'm sure most of us can do the same if we were trying to.

basically this.

I think most kids on here are either dumb or can't even write. We should all be able to write that without even having to try hard.

Kobe is like a god to most people so this is like God's writing.

SourPatchKids
08-14-2012, 01:44 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sFun_hailtheking.gif

Rowe
08-14-2012, 01:48 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

yanix
08-14-2012, 02:04 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:roll: this post gives me goosebump

Walker
08-14-2012, 03:05 AM
aint she a skank though? last olympics, she was hookin up with someone else. she gets around. but she still sexy.
She's known to have a "good time" but hey guys do it all the time and don't get hassled for it.

One real issue with this though. Steph ain't going to Rio, she's retiring :confusedshrug:

RazorBaLade
08-14-2012, 03:08 AM
The reason why I questioned the authenticity is not the skill involved, its just the reason. It just seems like a random thing for kobe to bust out. Like oh I just got home, let me talk about olympic dreams of athletes and bust out some motivational quotes.

But if he said he posts on his fb I believe it.

BrickingStar
08-14-2012, 03:11 AM
The reason why I questioned the authenticity is not the skill involved, its just the reason. It just seems like a random thing for kobe to bust out. Like oh I just got home, let me talk about olympic dreams of athletes and bust out some motivational quotes.

But if he said he posts on his fb I believe it.
you actually think kobe is some badass or something ish or kobe **** make him out to be? Bet you believe he slept with all those chicks with kobe pics.

RazorBaLade
08-14-2012, 03:20 AM
you actually think kobe is some badass or something ish or kobe **** make him out to be? Bet you believe he slept with all those chicks with kobe pics.

ive never had areason to not believe something hes said that isnt bball related

BrickingStar
08-14-2012, 03:23 AM
ive never had areason to not believe something hes said that isnt bball related
I guarantee you kobe will post dikk pics on youtube and commentate over it with poetry

RazorBaLade
08-14-2012, 03:29 AM
I guarantee you kobe will post dikk pics on youtube and commentate over it with poetry

are you ok kid?

BrickingStar
08-14-2012, 03:32 AM
are you ok kid?
If I'm a kid then you must be a new born judging by most your post :cheers:

midatlantic09
08-14-2012, 03:33 AM
I'd like to know why Kobe seems to always hang around with 7s. Dude is an NBA superstar, not bad looking, and makes $40+ mil a year and he's hanging around with chicks that a fairly decent looking guy making $150k would be able to get.

RazorBaLade
08-14-2012, 03:34 AM
If I'm a kid then you must be a new born judging by most your post :cheers:

I wouldn't trust a child's judgement on my posting abilities.

BrickingStar
08-14-2012, 03:36 AM
I wouldn't trust a child's judgement on my posting abilities.
Then you should you're a dumbass :facepalm

imnew09
08-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Then you should you're a dumbass :facepalm

Lol BrickingStar calling everyone dumbass on this forum. Shame on you kid, who got ZERO reading comprehension level.

Kobe DA BEST!

KDTrey5
08-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Poetbe
Shakespearebe
:lol

Doranku
08-14-2012, 04:05 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sick_brah07
08-14-2012, 04:10 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

East_Stone_Ya
08-14-2012, 04:22 AM
I'd like to know why Kobe seems to always hang around with 7s. Dude is an NBA superstar, not bad looking, and makes $40+ mil a year and he's hanging around with chicks that a fairly decent looking guy making $150k would be able to get.

its an white 7

Fiasco
08-14-2012, 04:34 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe = my life is complete.

CarlosBoozer
08-14-2012, 04:38 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
omg :lol this needs a picture badly!

White Mamba
08-14-2012, 04:46 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:applause: :bowdown: :roll: :roll:

Graviton
08-14-2012, 04:50 AM
Shut up Boozer! Go work on your game and at least try not to vanish in the playoffs. You are a useless black hole that Bulls FO should just amnesty. Every day you remain a Bull, God kills 100 puppies.

YAWN
08-14-2012, 05:03 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:oldlol:

perfect.

pegasus
08-14-2012, 05:08 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Shakespeare on Kobe:

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

john_d
08-14-2012, 05:57 AM

just logged in to paste this.. lolz (btw i suck at ps )

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4499/tobe.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/tobe.jpg/)

East_Stone_Ya
08-14-2012, 06:02 AM
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4499/tobe.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/tobe.jpg/)[/QUOTE]

:lol

KeyNote
08-14-2012, 06:13 AM
just logged in to paste this.. lolz (btw i suck at ps )

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4499/tobe.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/tobe.jpg/)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

had to make it my avy

CarlosBoozer
08-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Shut up Boozer! Go work on your game and at least try not to vanish in the playoffs. You are a useless black hole that Bulls FO should just amnesty. Every day you remain a Bull, God kills 100 puppies.
B!tch you'll be riding the booze cruise next season! 20/10 and best record in the conference guaranteed! Don't worry bull fans! JUST GIMME THAT SH!T (basketball) and I'll be dunking and shooting the lights out! :pimp:

RoundMoundOfReb
08-14-2012, 07:26 AM
B!tch you'll be riding the booze cruise next season! 20/10 and best record in the conference guaranteed! Don't worry bull fans! JUST GIMME THAT SH!T (basketball) and I'll be dunking and shooting the lights out! :pimp:
This made me actually lol.

Horde of Temujin
08-14-2012, 07:39 AM

And why not? Are all athletes supposed to be dumb?
Kobe speaks 3 languages, how many do you speak?

riseagainst
08-14-2012, 10:21 AM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/good-good-let-the-butthurt-

AlphaWolf24
08-14-2012, 12:18 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

+1 internetz

Pushxx
08-14-2012, 12:20 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

How could I not rep that? Priceless.

Swaggin916
08-14-2012, 12:53 PM
I've never commented on one of these... but this was :roll: :roll:

Hahahahaha This the winner. But the thread topic is actually so stupid and maked no sense that it's not quite as good as it could be just in context... but ToBeOrNotToBe god damn that's great.

The Iron Fist
08-14-2012, 02:12 PM
You mad because lebrons cant spell his name wo two all stars?

Chief Keef
08-14-2012, 02:15 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jax
08-14-2012, 02:23 PM
GhostwriterBe

hawke812
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
You mad because lebrons cant spell his name wo two all stars?

Lebron does not even come close to Kobe's GOAT writing.

@KingJames: OMFG I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!

So bad:facepalm

Dragonyeuw
08-14-2012, 02:57 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:applause:

Honestly, this is as perfect a /thread as I've seen on here.

SwayDizzle
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:lol :lol :lol

magictricked
08-14-2012, 05:18 PM
ToBeOrNotToBeOh man. that's as good as it gets, can't be topping that :lol :lol :lol

letsdothis
10-03-2012, 05:55 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Had to bump this so that we can remember again the post of the decade!

Jax
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Lebron does not even come close to Kobe's GOAT writing.

@KingJames: OMFG I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!

So bad:facepalmNothing wrong there. /fail.

TheCorporation
10-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Nothing wrong there. /fail.

+1:coleman:

bigt
10-04-2012, 04:22 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:bowdown: Game over man, post of the year :banana:

Ass Dan
10-04-2012, 04:46 AM
I love me some Lakeshow, but damn...

Softbe
Pussbe

Horatio33
10-04-2012, 05:00 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

That's awesome! :roll:

b1imtf
08-26-2013, 12:57 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe
The legend :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Random_Guy
12-01-2014, 03:15 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

BigBoss
12-01-2014, 03:22 AM

:facepalm

oarabbus
12-01-2014, 03:53 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Over two years old and still keeps getting better. :oldlol: :oldlol:

One of the top 5 GOAT ISH posts

KyleKong
12-01-2014, 03:56 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
:roll: :lol :oldlol:

Pushxx
12-01-2014, 04:02 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll: :lol :oldlol:

Lol I tried to rep that post, but apparently I already did 2 years ago. :bowdown:

Genaro
12-01-2014, 04:10 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe
Repped

sportjames23
12-01-2014, 05:38 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Still the greatest post in ISH history. :bowdown:

Im so nba'd out
12-01-2014, 06:11 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Its sad how many blowjobs keynote got from 1 post :facepalm.2 much dicksucking on ish

but i cant lie :applause:

SpanishACB
12-01-2014, 06:23 AM
I bet 99% of the athletes, you know, the hard working modest athletes that make up for most of the olympic rosters, that have to cope with a day job and bus traveling read this shit and cringe.

buddha
12-01-2014, 06:26 AM
from this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Stephanie_Rice_(8284246332).jpg

to this

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2008/06/19/1111120/231775-stephanie-rice.jpg

god why did you make women so naturally ugly?

GimmeThat
12-01-2014, 06:40 AM

I thought I would leave out some room for the creation of language/communication/culture

buddha
12-01-2014, 06:44 AM
I thought I would leave out some room for the creation of language/communication/culture

look at this, a red thinks he's god, how cute. :roll:

SpanishACB
12-01-2014, 06:49 AM
look at this, a red thinks he's god, how cute. :roll:

has it gotten to the point were you judge a man's worth by his ISH reputation?

Akrazotile
04-26-2015, 02:57 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

Son killt it and then just ghosted

gilalizard
04-26-2015, 03:25 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:applause:

ImKobe
04-26-2015, 03:28 PM
ToBeOrNotToBe

GOAT.

BigShotBob
03-20-2023, 11:41 AM
ToBeOrNotToBe

:roll:

bison
03-20-2023, 12:46 PM

anyone here would be lucky to wife up an olympic gold medalist. have you considered that perhaps you may be a homosexual?