PDA

View Full Version : "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

HardwoodLegend
08-15-2012, 01:29 PM
"If you're sacrificing time away from my fam for the benefit of winning championships, then winning 1 should happen every year." - Vanessa Bryant

What a dumb bird.

So a max contract, endorsement deals and MVP trophies wouldn't be enough to satisfy her? :lol

red1
08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
silly ho

KeyNote
08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
WifeBe

BlackVVaves
08-15-2012, 01:32 PM
**** bitches. Get titles.

dunksby
08-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Who the **** is she again? Some random dancer who got lucky cause some wonder kid fell for her.

Hands of Iron
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
"If you're sacrificing time away from my fam for the benefit of winning championships, then winning 1 should happen every year." - Vanessa Bryant

What? :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
08-15-2012, 01:37 PM
panties in a knot over flirtbe's London 2012 fiasco:pimp:

b1imtf
08-15-2012, 01:39 PM
What a hoeeeeee

HardwoodLegend
08-15-2012, 01:40 PM
What? :oldlol:

Maddeningly moronic.

CavaliersFTW
08-15-2012, 01:41 PM

What a dumb bird.

So a max contract, endorsement deals and MVP trophies wouldn't be enough to satisfy her? :lol
http://youtu.be/Dbl7ft9Xvpc

ESPN take on this :lol

DTreats
08-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Typical stupid Mexican. Can someone remind me why we let them in our country again?

Thorn
08-15-2012, 01:47 PM
This must be why she shot down Malone.

JaggerCommaMick
08-15-2012, 01:47 PM

What a dumb bird.

It's quite incredible how the blokes at the sports media networks have made 'individuals winning team sport championships' part of the ingrained mindset of the retarded American public.

But then again, Kobe's wife and all his stans are that very base of American retardation. Intelligent people get where they get by using those retards at the bottom as a foot stool.

wang4three
08-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Burn.

ripthekik
08-15-2012, 01:49 PM
damn. she's got that killer mentality like Kobe.

DTreats
08-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Funny thing is that ALL the stories around that time suggest that she actually f-cked Karl. Before the season Kobe and Malone got along great, towards the end Kobe didn't even acknowledge him, I wonder why.

In all seriousness, I'd pay to watch Vanessa ride Karl.

JaggerCommaMick
08-15-2012, 01:52 PM
damn. she's got that killer mentality like Kobe.

Kobe's mentality like when he quit after game 1 of the Dallas series when they got swept?

Kobe's mentality like when he demanded a trade after he looked like a failure three years into the post-Shaq era?

Kobe's mentality like saying "I don't take charges. It's not good for your back."

When the Lakers win? Stans exalt the legend of Kobe.
When Kobe personally fails? Fans blame the Lakers or just ignore it all together.

Dumb fans who are more concerned with elevating their leader than with the plain truth. The very definition, mates of beta males. Sports fans in general, and especially Kobe stans, are the beta males of society. They'd rather make Kobe look good than make themselves look smart.

Hello, beta males.

JM720
08-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Where and in what context was this said? I would like to see. Media does this to many times.

Case in point months of talking about Team USA 2012 vs 1992... over something that was butchered from what Kobe actually said.

Levity
08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Kobe's mentality like when he quit after game 1 of the Dallas series when they got swept?

Kobe's mentality like when he demanded a trade after he looked like a failure three years into the post-Shaq era?

Kobe's mentality like saying "I don't take charges. It's not good for your back."

When Kobe personally fails? Fans blame the Lakers or just ignore it all together.

Dumb fans who are more concerned with elevating their leader than with the plain truth. The very definition, mates of beta males. Sports fans in general, and especially Kobe stans, are the beta males of society. They'd rather make Kobe look good than make themselves look smart.

Hello, beta males.

You come into a thread about kobes wife and are the first person to bring up kobe basketball wise. Sounds like you have some personal issues with him. Might want to get those sorted out

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Typical stupid Mexican. Can someone remind me why we let them in our country again?

Typical Stupid White Boy(Neanderthal). "Our country"?? Oh, the one where you savagely stole and killed millions in order to obtain?? Can someone remind me why racial prejudice is not banned from this board and idiots who perpetuate it??

b1imtf
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
You come into a thread about kobes wife and are the first person to bring up kobe basketball wise. Sounds like you have some personal issues with him. Might want to get those sorted out
Kobe ****ed his girl :lol

red1
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
It's quite incredible how the blokes at the sports media networks have made 'individuals winning team sport championships' part of the ingrained mindset of the retarded American public.

But then again, Kobe's wife and all his stans are that very base of American retardation. Intelligent people get where they get by using those retards at the bottom as a foot stool.
:lol

General
08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Typical Stupid White Boy(Neanderthal). "Our country"?? Oh, the one where you savagely stole and killed millions in order to obtain?? Can someone remind me why racial prejudice is not banned from this board and idiots who perpetuate it??
This forum is not moderated especially during the off season. Racism is allowed, but you can't make threads about ranking Kobe's best sidekicks if Shaq is included:rolleyes:

AlphaWolf24
08-15-2012, 02:07 PM
This forum is not moderated especially during the off season. Racism is allowed, but you can't make threads about ranking Kobe's best sidekicks if Shaq is included:rolleyes:

Sad but True..

LakersReign
08-15-2012, 02:09 PM

Intelligent people don't pretend to be an expert on the NBA.....AMERICAN basketball. Yet comes on an NBA forum, trying to diss Americans:facepalm

DTreats
08-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Oh shut the f-ck up.

Shouldn't you be outside Home Depot talking about your shitty homelands gold medal in soccer?

Kill yourself.

AlphaWolf24
08-15-2012, 02:17 PM

Overall medal count..

USA = 104

AUS = 35

Talley HO chop chop gawdBE save da queen...

imnew09
08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
There must be a woman behind every success of a man.

She's the MotivateBE!!!!!!

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh shut the f-ck up.

Shouldn't you be outside Home Depot talking about your shitty homelands gold medal in soccer?

Kill yourself.

Oh, did I say anything that wasn't true??

Shouldn't you be outside oppressing another group of people, forcing them to become Christian against their will?

Die ugly.

BTW, I'm not Mexican you derelict!!

get these NETS
08-15-2012, 02:23 PM

same reason reporters don't call out blatantly racist behavior like throwing objects at athletes (happened to Lebron in Boston..almost happened to Usain in London)....

sports blogs/shows cater largely to young white male demographic....so for the most part they can get away with anything...without being called out.

just put them on your ignore list (I do) because ISH surely won't do anything about it

2LeTTeRS
08-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Funny thing is that ALL the stories around that time suggest that she actually f-cked Karl. Before the season Kobe and Malone got along great, towards the end Kobe didn't even acknowledge him, I wonder why.

In all seriousness, I'd pay to watch Vanessa ride Karl.

No they didn't. Reports at the time were that Vanessa and Karl's wife were good friends and as such she thought she had a decent relationship with him, but then while he was rehabbing and in the stands watching a game he hit on her on (some comment about "little Mexican girls") which created the feud Kobe and ended up ending Malone's career.

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 02:26 PM

you forgot to use "mate" in your incoherent rambling.

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 02:28 PM

Hello, beta males.

silly, troll. you forgot to use "mate" again. :lol

JaggerCommaMick
08-15-2012, 02:33 PM

Mexico/Mexican aint a race.

Why are some chaps too bloody stupid and uptight to realize this?

get these NETS
08-15-2012, 02:38 PM
to the (alleged) Aussie talking shit...don't forget there are BOOKS in America, using the "retards at the bottom of society" is pretty much how Australia got settled, correct? They emptied the jails in UK of the dregs of society and shipped them to where you (allegedly) are.

The rugged image of Aussies is partly due to the fact that lot of the settlers were convicts and such.

==============================================

Kobe's ex is not an educated woman. She pretty much graduated high school and then married Kobe, don't think she did anything to educate or improve herself after tying that knot.

I mean, she can do basic division (Kobe's shit divided by 2=her shit) but that's pretty much it.

magictricked
08-15-2012, 02:44 PM
to the (alleged) Aussie talking shit...don't forget there are BOOKS in America, using the "retards at the bottom of society" is pretty much how Australia got settled, correct? They emptied the jails in UK of the dregs of society and shipped them to where you (allegedly) are.

The rugged image of Aussies is partly due to the fact that lot of the settlers were convicts and such.

Kobe's ex is not an educated woman. She pretty much graduated high school and then married Kobe, don't think she did anything to educate or improve herself after tying that knot.

I mean, she can do basic division (Kobe's shit divided by 2=her shit) but that's pretty much it.He's not in Australia. It's Starface. A unemployed actor who lives in Burbank and works at the mall in Glendale selling women's shoes

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 02:47 PM

I mean, she can do basic division (Kobe's shit divided by 2=her shit) but that's pretty much it.

that dude's just another sock puppet account under a new gimmick, does nothing but troll about kobe. Even in a thread like: "top teams in the east", he'd just randomly bring up kobe. :lol

swi7ch
08-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Lesson learned: Pre-nuptial Agreement.

ALL athletes must require their wife to sign one. Only reason why Kobe won't divorce this b*tch as she'll get 50% or more of his fortune (see: Tigger Woods).

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Mexico/Mexican aint a race.

Why are some chaps too bloody stupid and uptight to realize this?

Why are some chaps too doggone dumb and uptight to realize that making assumptions are just plain ignorant??

Did I say Mexico/Mexican was a race?? Huh? Huh? NO! I was referring to this board in general. That's why I said "group of people" in the latter post. PAY ATTENTION!!!

I've been a member for less than a week and can't believe the ignorance being spewed throughout ISH.

get these NETS
08-15-2012, 02:51 PM
He's not in Australia. It's Starface. A unemployed wanna be actor who lives in Burbank and works at the mall in Glendale selling women's shoes

wait..so he's using the Method and pretending to be an Aussie for a role he's auditioning for?

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/files/original/crocodile-dundee-screenshot-you-call-that-a-knife11.jpg
that's NOT a knife..THERE that's a Knife

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
HoeBe

Knickerlem
08-15-2012, 03:21 PM
DemandingBe

BlueandGold
08-15-2012, 03:22 PM
No they didn't. Reports at the time were that Vanessa and Karl's wife were good friends and as such she thought she had a decent relationship with him, but then while he was rehabbing and in the stands watching a game he hit on her on (some comment about "little Mexican girls") which created the feud Kobe and ended up ending Malone's career.
"Allegedly.. I mean i doubt either one of us was in the locker room in 2004, nor do we know or have ever met either of the parties involved nor anybody that is even remotely affiliated with those individuals.

Also link? I came into this thread expecting a bunch of sexist jokes if the quote was actually true, i wasn't disappointed.

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 03:23 PM
she has a point. She's family oriented. at least winning those championships can make up for all the times Kobe f**ked jessica burciaga. although Kobe is the winner with either one. :rockon:

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 03:34 PM
You understand that when you look at Earth from space, those border lines and colors on globes and map aren't really there, right?

The world didn't come with predetermined portions of land. Borders exist because every area of land was taken by force. How the fck do you think "Mexicans" inhabited those former parts of Mexico in the first place? The same way the American's did. They took it by force from the people who were there before them.

Smoke117
08-15-2012, 03:37 PM
This is what happens when you give a ho a bit of money and raise up her lifestyle, bitch starts to think she's entitled to everything and becomes a snobbish c.unt.

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 03:40 PM
This is what happens when you give a ho a bit of money and raise up her lifestyle, bitch starts to think she's entitled to everything and becomes a snobbish c.unt.
This.

Bitch was a 2 bit video hoe before Kobe. I couldn't give a fck less about what some lazy gold digger has to say. Get a job hoe.

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 03:41 PM
how the eff did this thread turn to a discussion of racism? :lol

AK47DR91
08-15-2012, 03:46 PM
There must be a woman behind every success of a man.

She's the MotivateBE!!!!!!
You sound like a goddamn feminist. :oldlol:

It's the opposite. Bitches destroy successful men. Mike Tyson, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, and these are the ones who recovered. Many others weren't so lucky.

LA_Showtime
08-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Don't worry guys, she made that comment while she was cooking dinner for Kobe. She knows her role.

ILLsmak
08-15-2012, 03:47 PM

rofl

-Smak

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 03:48 PM
You understand that when you look at Earth from space, those border lines and colors on globes and map aren't really there, right?

The world didn't come with predetermined portions of land. Borders exist because every area of land was taken by force. How the fck do you think "Mexicans" inhabited those former parts of Mexico in the first place? The same way the American's did. They took it by force from the people who were there before them.
I'm well aware of that. Uh? Your point?

kennethgriffin
08-15-2012, 03:50 PM
:yaohappy:

/thread

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 03:50 PM

Some Neanderthal doesn't appreciate Mexicans coming to the U.S.

get these NETS
08-15-2012, 04:04 PM

I'm a bit troubled by this post.

You seem to have more of an issue with the dude who wrote a response than the guy who was openly mocking Mexicans.

Only way your thread is relevant would be if jthrowd made a disparaging remark about removing Salvadorans from Mexico.

He was just calling out a guy for making reference to "letting them IN this country" when technically...you know the rest. I'd bet money that "Mexicans" were in what is now the US before the racist guy's family immigrated over here.

People feel way too comfortable saying openly racist stuff on ish.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 04:29 PM
This.

Bitch was a 2 bit video hoe before Kobe. I couldn't give a fck less about what some lazy gold digger has to say. Get a job hoe.

Question: How do you know that Vanessa is lazy?? More importantly how do you know that she is a hoe? Do you know her personally?? Has she ever sold you some cooch? Or do you assume all video models are sluts?

Please share...

longtime lurker
08-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Can't blame her she's been spoiled by being with GOATbe. As Howard and Nash will soon find out.

Hands of Iron
08-15-2012, 04:40 PM

Because there is an underlying relevance for it as it pertains to just about anything for a large number of people. Go check out a Boxing Forum if you want to see shit really get "heated". :lol

Signed,

Whiteboywithhispanicgirlmixedkidsandmostlyblackfri ends.

TOUCH MY BODY
08-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Race wars :dancin

HardwoodLegend
08-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Question: How do you know that Vanessa is lazy?? More importantly how do you know that she is a hoe? Do you know her personally?? Has she ever sold you some cooch? Or do you assume all video models are sluts?

Please share...

Captain Save-a-VideoHoe.

This fool flying from the free throw line in a cape in defense of this chick.

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm a bit troubled by this post.

You seem to have more of an issue with the dude who wrote a response than the guy who was openly mocking Mexicans.

Only way your thread is relevant would be if jthrowd made a disparaging remark about removing Salvadorans from Mexico.

He was just calling out a guy for making reference to "letting them IN this country" when technically...you know the rest. I'd bet money that "Mexicans" were in what is now the US before the racist guy's family immigrated over here.

People feel way too comfortable saying openly racist stuff on ish.
Did you even read the post I quoted?

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 04:47 PM

Please share...
have you honestly never heard the phrase "video hoe"?

Here, I'll making it very easy for you. I'm not literally calling her a prostitute.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Captain Save-a-VideoHoe.

This fool flying from the free throw line in a cape in defense of this chick.

How did I come to the defense of Vanessa Bryant??? I asked a set of questions because that poster claims that she is lazy and a hoe. I wanted to know how did he/she get the info to know such a thing. Maybe he/she knows her personally? Maybe he/she's making an assumption? Maybe he/she's a stalker.

Can I assume that you are a Kobe knob-slobber?

Quiet your mouth and discontinue making baseless assumptions, maybe then your ignorance won't overshadow your name.

sportsfan76
08-15-2012, 04:59 PM

What a dumb bird.

Yeah she sounds like someone qualified to suck my d*ck during halftime of sporting events:rockon:

hawke812
08-15-2012, 05:00 PM

What a dumb bird.

GOAT wife:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ice in her veins wife :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Assassain wife:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 05:02 PM
have you honestly never heard the phrase "video hoe"?

Here, I'll making it very easy for you. I'm not literally calling her a prostitute.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. However I wasn't referring to the phrase "video hoe." The last sentence of that post says, "Get a job hoe." That's the "hoe" I was referring to.

bmd
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/nle9fk.jpg

bmd
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Oh, did I say anything that wasn't true??

Shouldn't you be outside oppressing another group of people, forcing them to become Christian against their will?

Die ugly.

BTW, I'm not Mexican you derelict!!This reminds me of Dave Chappelle's "Open Racism" bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU28Pv26nNQ

LosBulls
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
You need to take that racism sh*t somewhere else kid, I let it slide last time you little ass hoe, and trust me you don't wanna get racist up in here btch.

riseagainst
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/nle9fk.jpg

"Jesus Christ man.......... you want some mamba *** on yo face?"

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
You need to take that racism sh*t somewhere else kid, I let it slide last time you little ass hoe, and trust me you don't wanna get racist up in here btch.

You betta tell 'em! I'm trying to have some restraint, but homie gon' mess around and get his feelings hurt.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
This reminds me of Dave Chappelle's "Open Racism" bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU28Pv26nNQ

Classic! Simply classic.

WeGetRing2012
08-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh shut the f-ck up.

Kill yourself.

Dude shut the **** up. Racist people are some of the dumbest people in the world. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Just so happens most of them tend to be WHITE :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 06:41 PM
You betta tell 'em! I'm trying to have some restraint, but homie gon' mess around and get his feelings hurt.
Dog, you're just as much of a racist as he is.

:hammerhead:

Heavincent
08-15-2012, 06:44 PM

Shut up.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Shut up.

Nice comback. I find it interesting that "people" continue to attack me because I've called out DTreat on his bigotry.

@Number Six What have I said that was racist??

Hands of Iron
08-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Dog, you're just as much of a racist as he is.

:hammerhead:

That's really only offensive if you're made to feel ashamed of being white, something completely out of a person's control anyway. I know where I come from, and it isnt the cushy burbs. :pimp:

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Nice comback. I find it interesting that "people" continue to attack me because I've called out DTreat on his bigotry.

Lol. Shut up clown.

Oh, and news flash. YOU yourself are 2% neanderthal.

Be easy.:D

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Lol. Shut up clown.

Oh, and news flash. YOU yourself are 2% neanderthal.

Be easy.:D

"Shut up clown"??? :facepalm Clever. Oh and you know this, how??? You've recorded my geneaology? Do you have samples of my DNA?? Or are you making more assumptions like you did with your claim of Vanessa Bryant being a "hoe" ???
Be breezy! :sleeping

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 07:29 PM

That's really only offensive if you're made to feel ashamed of being white, something completely out of a person's control anyway. I know where I come from, and it isnt the cushy burbs. :pimp:

Excellent! You should NOT be a ashamed of who you are! By the same token, you should NOT make others feel ashamed of who they are as well.

Deuces.

Hands of Iron
08-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Excellent! You should NOT be a ashamed of who you are! At the same token, you should NOT make others feel ashamed of who they are as well.

Deuces.

It's what's in a person's mind, heart and their actions that determine who they are. Not a skin color shared with millions of other completely different individuals. There are good people and pieces of shit to be found amongst every 'group' of humans. Key word: Humans.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 07:34 PM
It's what's in a person's mind, heart and their actions that determine who they are. Not a skin color shared with millions of other completely different individuals. There are good people and pieces of shit to be found amongst every 'group' of humans. Key word: Humans.

:cheers:

Nick Young
08-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Vanessa GTFO with this shit, your job is to make gawdbe tuna sandwiches and sire his eventual male heir, not talk.

konex
08-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't see anything wrong in what she said. If he's gonna spend all that time away from home, he better damn well achieve his goals

bmd
08-15-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't see anything wrong in what she said. If he's gonna spend all that time away from home, he better damn well achieve his goals
I get what she's saying... but she's an idiot for saying it.

He spends that time away so he can earn the money and the family can live the lifestyle they do.

Nobody forced her into that relationship with Kobe. She knew damn well what she was getting into before she got married. She knew what their life was like before they had kids... they knew what a family with kids would be like with Kobe's job.

So she's a bitch for saying something like that like it's Kobe's fault. Plus, he's won 5 championships and is one of the best players of this era.

She's way out of line.

Hands of Iron
08-15-2012, 10:36 PM
I get what she's saying... but she's an idiot for saying it.

He spends that time away so he can earn the money and the family can live the lifestyle they do.

Nobody forced her into that relationship with Kobe. She knew damn well what she was getting into before she got married. She knew what their life was like before they had kids... they knew what a family with kids would be like with Kobe's job.

So she's a bitch for saying something like that like it's Kobe's fault. Plus, he's won 5 championships and is one of the best players of this era.

She's way out of line.

Just imagining her saying that sentence and mentioning 'championships' sounds ****ing ridiculous. :oldlol: This might of been a good line before Lebron finally got his. Not about her husband who's been that five times over.

It's A VC3!!!
08-15-2012, 10:46 PM
go marry a broke ass then you hoe.:facepalm :oldlol:
gold diggers at their worst.

G-train
08-15-2012, 10:53 PM

:facepalm

NumberSix
08-15-2012, 11:20 PM
"Shut up clown"??? :facepalm Clever. Oh and you know this, how??? You've recorded my geneaology? Do you have samples of my DNA?? Or are you making more assumptions like you did with your claim of Vanessa Bryant being a "hoe" ???
Be breezy! :sleeping

DirkNowitzki41
08-15-2012, 11:20 PM
dumb bitch

HardwoodLegend
08-15-2012, 11:35 PM

What if she followed through with that "championship every year" bit and chewed Kobe out in those years he couldn't get it done?

You're telling me you'd stand behind her like a ghey pursing your lips, circling your neck and snapping your fingers in agreement?

That's how I pictured you with that quote of yours.

jThrow'd
08-15-2012, 11:45 PM

Yeah, I know. :rolleyes:

jbot
08-16-2012, 01:55 AM
gold diggin trick. kobe doesn't seem like such a jerk now.

ErhnamDjinn
08-16-2012, 02:50 AM
lolz at let them in your country, you mean california and texas which used to be theres. Anyway if that is true what a iggnorant statement by her, by the way i thought they got divorced

Punpun
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh ****, SAS looks old as ****.

:yaohappy:

dude77
08-16-2012, 08:57 AM

mocking on this board comes from both blacks and whites ..

dude77
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM
as for 'vanessa bryant' .. I don't even see a source in the op .. is this legit ?? .. and if she said that, she must've been smoking weed or something .. wtf says that ? .. win one every year ? .. :facepalm

Hittin_Shots
08-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Dude shut the **** up. Racist people are some of the dumbest people in the world. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Just so happens most of them tend to be WHITE :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Racism after complaining about racism...

NumberSix
08-16-2012, 04:33 PM
"Vanessa Stack-a-grip"

riseagainst
08-16-2012, 04:35 PM
"Vanessa Stack-a-grip"

i worship her. :bowdown:
i'd drag my b@lls across broken glass just to smell her p@@p.

jThrow'd
08-16-2012, 04:50 PM
"Vanessa Stack-a-grip"

"Vanessa Stack-a-grip" FTW!!!

jongib369
08-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, if thats the case she would have been all over this man's knob.

http://www.celticstown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/bill-russell-rings-240x300.jpg

jongib369
08-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Ring Digga

CavaliersFTW
08-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Racism after complaining about racism...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: "b-b-b-b-but most racists r white!" :oldlol:

Hands of Iron
08-16-2012, 07:14 PM

:oldlol: :facepalm

Vanessa was HOT circa 2003.

AK47DR91
08-16-2012, 07:17 PM
:oldlol: :facepalm

Vanessa was HOT circa 2003.
Still looks pretty damn hot to me.

http://mediamrs.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Vanessa-Bryant-VDay-4.jpg
http://thesportsbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Vanessa-Bryant-Valentines-Day.jpg

madmax17
08-16-2012, 07:18 PM
I don't see anything wrong in what she said. If he's gonna spend all that time away from home, he better damn well achieve his goalsWell it's not tennis you depend on a whole bunch of other people, also you have competition that are after the same thing.

Malone for one really worked his ass off and still came up short.

AK47DR91
08-16-2012, 07:20 PM
By the way, when did we start taking women's opinion on basketball seriously? Or sports for that matter. :lol

Hands of Iron
08-16-2012, 07:46 PM

http://thesportsbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Vanessa-Bryant-Valentines-Day.jpg

Oh, she's holding it down no doubt. Ass probably still tastes and smells like fresh strawberries. :bowdown: :applause:

BlueandGold
08-16-2012, 07:48 PM

Look at how much makeup she has on? Also I can't tell whether that's Vanessa or a japanese geisha prostitute.

midatlantic09
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Why is he even with this chick????? It's bad enough that he's married (he could be out running through models and celeb chicks left and right if he wanted to), but to be putting up with this nonsense is ridiculous.

dude77
08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Look at how much makeup she has on? Also I can't tell whether that's Vanessa or a japanese geisha prostitute.

exactly .. these desperate horny kids are easily fooled :oldlol:

dude77
08-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Why is he even with this chick????? It's bad enough that he's married (he could be out running through models and celeb chicks left and right if he wanted to), but to be putting up with this nonsense is ridiculous.

maybe the family .. some guys don't wanna break up the family

LAClipsFan33
08-17-2012, 12:47 AM
"Wasn't wit me shooting in the gym"

As much shit as this b!tch is talking she should be shooting in the gym

STFU dummy

CavaliersFTW
08-17-2012, 12:52 AM

:wtf: she looks like your avatar pic

ihoopallday
08-17-2012, 01:00 AM

That whole breaking up the family is bullshit. Plenty of kids have divorced parents and they're fine. I'm guessing Kobe doesn't want a divorce because there's no prenuptial agreement. Plus the family image gets you more endorsements.

midatlantic09
08-17-2012, 01:21 AM

But who cares if the family breaks up? It's not like his daughters won't attend the best schools, have the best clothing, eat the best food, live in the best neighborhoods, have access to the best medical care, get to rub elbows with the kids of other influencial people, etc. Kobe's kids will have tons of opportunities and a charmed life regardless of his relationship with Vanessa.

If I were him, I wouldn't be all that worried about it.

L.Kizzle
08-17-2012, 01:26 AM
http://youtu.be/Dbl7ft9Xvpc

ESPN take on this :lol
My mans Bill Bellamy.

magictricked
08-17-2012, 02:57 AM
But who cares if the family breaks up? Maybe Kobe does? Maybe Kobe likes being married, maybe Kobe likes being with his kids. Maybe Kobe loves his wife?

dude77
08-17-2012, 04:37 AM
That whole breaking up the family is bullshit. Plenty of kids have divorced parents and they're fine. I'm guessing Kobe doesn't want a divorce because there's no prenuptial agreement. Plus the family image gets you more endorsements.

But who cares if the family breaks up? It's not like his daughters won't attend the best schools, have the best clothing, eat the best food, live in the best neighborhoods, have access to the best medical care, get to rub elbows with the kids of other influencial people, etc. Kobe's kids will have tons of opportunities and a charmed life regardless of his relationship with Vanessa.

If I were him, I wouldn't be all that worried about it.

I don't disagree with any of those points .. I'm just saying .. some guys don't want to break up the family .. not saying that's his reason but just putting that out there ..

I know this one guy who's like that .. his wife doesn't really want to be with him but she is 'out of necessity' and he's fine with that because he prefers having the family together .. he won't divorce her out of his own accord .. of course though, kobe's situation is totally different .. this other guy isn't a wealthy celebrity ..

I agree they'll be fine if they divorce .. and yeah he probably doesn't want to break it off because of those other reasons as well .. financial and the image factor .. a combination of all those things

bluechox2
08-17-2012, 04:48 AM
is she sending signals to lebron?

Nick Young
08-17-2012, 06:32 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/04/article-0-14626160000005DC-987_634x412.jpg

MMM
08-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Some of the racial and misogynistic sentiment of this thread is disturbing.

08-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Some of the racial and misogynistic sentiment of this thread is disturbing.

Welcome to the internet.:cheers:

Balla_Status
08-17-2012, 12:17 PM
I ain't saying she a gold digger but...

NumberSix
08-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I ain't saying she a gold digger but...
I am.

Derka
08-17-2012, 04:39 PM
First world problems.

The Choken One
08-17-2012, 04:47 PM
I would eat 7 bricks, inhale a bucket of chlorine while having the dad from "Everybody Hates Chris" rub his post-workout underpants in my eyes, and willingly put both of my arms in a woodchipper just to play 1 hand of online blackjack against her on a dial up connection.

riseagainst
08-17-2012, 04:49 PM

^
:bowdown: :bowdown:

NumberSix
08-17-2012, 04:49 PM
I would eat 7 bricks, inhale a bucket of chlorine while having the dad from "Everybody Hates Chris" rub his post-workout underpants in my eyes, and willingly put both of my arms in a woodchipper just to play 1 hand of online blackjack against her on a dial up connection.
It would appear, you might have issues of much greater concern.

Pink Tigress
08-18-2012, 12:52 AM
"Wasn't wit me shooting in the gym"

As much shit as this b!tch is talking she should be shooting in the gym

STFU dummy

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/June%202012/93111fb6.jpg

It doesn't look like she does much of anything besides eating and complaining.

Lebron23
08-18-2012, 12:55 AM
is she sending signals to lebron?

http://www.nbadunks.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lebron-james-finals-mvp.jpg

takai
08-18-2012, 12:57 AM
I feel bad for Kobe being married to that bitch.

midatlantic09
08-18-2012, 01:22 AM
I feel bad for Kobe being married to that bitch.

Kobe wasted his 20s being married and I'm not sure why. Dude could have been living the dream life out in LA dating all kinds of models and actresses, but he threw it all away for no good reason.

HardwoodLegend
08-18-2012, 12:41 PM
:wtf: she looks like your avatar pic

Suh-layed. LMAO

Punpun
08-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Kobe wasted his 20s being married and I'm not sure why. Dude could have been living the dream life out in LA dating all kinds of models and actresses, but he threw it all away for no good reason.

No. He got married AND ****ed the models. Ala Johnson style.