PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Derrick Rose

e-LIMON-ators
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bvLIM3ZWldk

:rockon: :bowdown:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE WINDY CITY ASSASSIN TO GO FULL UNICORN MODE WHEN HE COMES BACK???

Rnbizzle
08-15-2012, 04:59 PM
**** all you doubters out there, this dude is special and he will be back.

Peteballa
08-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Best of luck to Rose in his recovery. He is an extremely special player - people forget just how good he is. I hope he comes back as good as he was pre-injury.

eurobum
08-15-2012, 05:05 PM
i believe

SilkkTheShocker
08-15-2012, 05:06 PM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Mach_3
08-15-2012, 05:09 PM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

This, no disrespect to D Rose because i really like the dude as a player but a i thought i was actually going to see some footage of him working out or rehab or something.

Real Men Wear Green
08-15-2012, 05:10 PM
FULL UNICORN MODE WHEN HE COMES BACK???

doubters
No such thing as unicorns. Fight me.

Rnbizzle
08-15-2012, 05:12 PM
No such thing as unicorns. Fight me.
You don't want it with me bruh.. :pimp:

Rondo
08-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I hope he comes back the same player he was. Awesome to watch.

swi7ch
08-15-2012, 05:14 PM
MIA in 5.

This isn't going to be close with Ray Ray on teh team and an improved LBJ.

Meticode
08-15-2012, 05:14 PM
I hope he comes back great. It's just most players don't come back and they're same athlete as they were before the surgery like that.

Nash
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I love how Adidas are 100% behind their guy. I want him back better and stronger than before. Go D Rose!

Rnbizzle
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I hope he comes back great. It's just most players don't come back and they're same athlete as they were before the surgery like that.
Like I said, this is a special dude.

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 05:19 PM
:sleeping

gtfomyface
08-15-2012, 05:21 PM
I love how Adidas are 100% behind their guy. I want him back better and stronger than before. Go D Rose!

they signed him with an enormous contract, of course they'd be behind him :lol

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 05:21 PM

they have to be, they have 200 million dollars invested in him for the next 10 years:roll: :roll: :roll:

btw, they were at fault for his injury prone year do to his crappy shoes.

SyRyanYang
08-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I forgot how annoying some rose fans were, thanks for reminding me.

Rnbizzle
08-15-2012, 05:25 PM
:coleman:

LosBulls
08-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Go to sleep.

CavaliersFTW
08-15-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/derrick-rose-simba.jpg

Rnbizzle
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/derrick-rose-simba.jpg
That picture broke my heart the first time I saw it. :lol

upside24
08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I hope he comes back the same guy he was pre injury because a healthy Rose is one of the most entertaining players to watch.:cheers:

KyrieTheFuture
08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Is he called the assassin because he never speaks? Also I find it interesting that Addidas has a lot of injured stars. Rubio, Lopez, Gordon, Howard, Rose, Billups all got injured last year.

BuffaloBill
08-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Can't be stopped. The mother****ing Unicorn that's right! Love that guy.

Good luck to Derrick Rose and all his loyal fans. He'll bounce back, I know he will. He's too strong not to. :cheers:

BlackVVaves
08-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Hope he comes back healthy.

In terms of the Bulls title hopes though, will it truly matter?

Heat
OKC
Lakers
Celtics

I don't see the Bulls getting past these teams for the next couple of years.

brownmamba00
08-15-2012, 06:13 PM
:lol

Oositdwn
08-15-2012, 06:18 PM
*Looks at avatar*

Shut the phuck up!!!

Nash
08-15-2012, 06:21 PM
For his and Chicago's best. He should miss next season, Chicago tank hard, get something good to go along with Rose and come back the next season.

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 06:22 PM

how many games have you been a nash fan. 0?:roll:

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Is he called the assassin because he never speaks? Also I find it interesting that Addidas has a lot of injured stars. Rubio, Lopez, Gordon, Howard, Rose, Billups all got injured last year.

adidas light shoes are horrible for professional athletes.

CarlosBoozer
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Please come back rose! :cry:

Graviton
08-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Please come back rose! :cry:
With you on the team, why even bother.

Vertical-24
08-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Love D. Rose. Wish him a good recovery, easily one of the most entertaining players to watch in the league. He's a hard worker and I know he wants to be back on the floor. Great video!

tikay0
08-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Most electrifying man in sports entertainment. Name another player in any other sport, that's as exciting as him. Lets be real, the NBA, the Bulls, the fans need him back 100%.

CarlosBoozer
08-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Most electrifying man in sports entertainment. Name another player in any other sport, that's as exciting as him. Lets be real, the NBA, the Bulls, the fans need him back 100%.
:cheers:

Freedom Kid7
08-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I love Rose, really I do. Favorite player even. I do wish him the best of recovery but dear God I hope he doesn't rush it. That way, when it's time, asses will be kicked :rockon:

CarlosBoozer
08-15-2012, 08:28 PM
I love Rose, really I do. Favorite player even. I do wish him the best of recovery but dear God I hope he doesn't rush it. That way, when it's time, asses will be kicked :rockon:
Hell yeah! Me and rose gonna be kickin ass! :rockon:

CarlosBoozer
08-15-2012, 08:29 PM
With you on the team, why even bother.
You won't be saying that while I carry this team without rose! :no:

SpecialQue
08-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Before the injury last season, I honestly thought that the Bulls would make it to the finals. I don't even like the Bulls, but that shit broke my heart, since everyone wanted a Bulls/Heat rematch.

WolfGang
08-15-2012, 08:37 PM
For his and Chicago's best. He should miss next season, Chicago tank hard, get something good to go along with Rose and come back the next season.

I agree with this entirely. He came back and played in the playoffs when he wasn't ready at all. He got injured from a fall that he would usually bounce back from. He should at least sit out for six months.

tikay0
08-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I agree with this entirely. He came back and played in the playoffs when he wasn't ready at all. He got injured from a fall that he would usually bounce back from. He should at least sit out for six months.

Then use the 13'/14' season as his rehab year? I think not. Just limit his minutes, drastically. 4 months post surgery, their is absolutely no risk of re injury. He needs to get acclimated to the speed of the NBA as soon as he's ready. I don't mean MVP ready, I mean, NBA shape ready. Get in as many reps as possible, and in 2013 unleash the UNICORN!

RRR3
08-15-2012, 08:43 PM
You won't be saying that while I carry this team without rose! :no:
In the regular season, yo

CarlosBoozer
08-15-2012, 08:47 PM
In the regular season, yo
It's all rose for playoffs :pimp:

Rubio2Gasol
08-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Next season is pointless, Chicago isn't winning anything with that roster.

Would be a miracle if he comes back the same, ACL is the worse thing that could happen to a player like him.

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Next season is pointless, Chicago isn't winning anything with that roster.

Would be a miracle if he comes back the same, ACL is the worse thing that could happen to a player like him.

:cry:

peejay89
08-15-2012, 09:41 PM
as much as the bulls are my team, with drose still out for a while and Miami's improved depth, I think us getting out of the east, let alone making playoffs, is a big stretch.

tikay0
08-15-2012, 09:58 PM
as much as the bulls are my team, with drose still out for a while and Miami's improved depth, I think us getting out of the east, let alone making playoffs, is a big stretch.

:oldlol: A retarded Gorilla could've told you we're not getting out of the EAST. Making the playoffs on the other hand, is damn near a lock with how garbage the EAST is. We might not be top 4, but no way, we can't even make it in as an 8th seed.

Fiasco
08-15-2012, 10:03 PM
where is the part of the video where he is playing basketball

greymatter
08-15-2012, 10:38 PM

That was ****ing hilarious. Repped.

greymatter
08-15-2012, 10:41 PM

Why bother with other sports? There are already at least 3 who are far more exciting to watch in LBJ, Durant, and Griffin.

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Why bother with other sports? There are already at least 3 who are far more exciting to watch in LBJ, Durant, and Griffin.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

greymatter
08-15-2012, 11:07 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

2 human highlight reels and the league's best scorer vs a guy with zero personality and the IQ of a turnip. Gee, hard choice. Someone's daddy made the mistake of not pulling out. Rose-stans like you were better off being mammy's pearl necklace.

DirkNowitzki41
08-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Man, I wish DRose comes back stronger than ever.. he's definitely one of my favorite players. Such a joy to watch.

peejay89
08-15-2012, 11:23 PM
:oldlol: A retarded Gorilla could've told you we're not getting out of the EAST. Making the playoffs on the other hand, is damn near a lock with how garbage the EAST is. We might not be top 4, but no way, we can't even make it in as an 8th seed.

we've gone into tank mode with a bunch of scrubs this year, reinsdorf looks like he's writin us off to go for a lottery pick. I hope we don't make playoffs because even with rose back the team that's Been assembled has no chance against the heat.

right now I put Miami, Boston, new York, and Brooklyn above us. with a bunch of scrub teams below us. hopefully a few of them overtake us and we go into the lottery.

nathanjizzle
08-15-2012, 11:29 PM
2 human highlight reels and the league's best scorer vs a guy with zero personality and the IQ of a turnip. Gee, hard choice. Someone's daddy made the mistake of not pulling out. Rose-stans like you were better off being mammy's pearl necklace.

right, as if personality and iq has to do with having and electrifying style. lebron is boring as hell, has no quick step no dribble, does the same power dunk, whats so electrifying about his game? durant has handles but isnt no pg with handles, and hes all about jump shots. whats so electrifying about his game? LOL blake grffin all he does is the same high in the air dunk. westbrook is more electrifying to watch then durant or lebron

tikay0
08-16-2012, 12:29 AM

:roll: Man please. You can't be serious. I'll give you Blake, only off of dunks, but the other guys are definitely not as exciting as Rose.

tikay0
08-16-2012, 12:31 AM
we've gone into tank mode with a bunch of scrubs this year, reinsdorf looks like he's writin us off to go for a lottery pick. I hope we don't make playoffs because even with rose back the team that's Been assembled has no chance against the heat.

right now I put Miami, Boston, new York, and Brooklyn above us. with a bunch of scrub teams below us. hopefully a few of them overtake us and we go into the lottery.

The problem is every team besides the teams mentioned are scrub teams. With Thibs coaching, and Deng not getting the surgery, looks like we're trying to slide into the playoffs, for that oh so precious "playoff revenue", for good ol' JR.

tikay0
08-16-2012, 12:33 AM
right, as if personality and iq has to do with having and electrifying style. lebron is boring as hell, has no quick step no dribble, does the same power dunk, whats so electrifying about his game? durant has handles but isnt no pg with handles, and hes all about jump shots. whats so electrifying about his game? LOL blake grffin all he does is the same high in the air dunk. westbrook is more electrifying to watch then durant or lebron

Exactly. Don't be mad that your favorite superstar isn't as exciting as our favorite superstar. #butthurt. Not directed towards you, but to the girl you replying to.

peejay89
08-16-2012, 12:37 AM
The problem is every team besides the teams mentioned are scrub teams. With Thibs coaching, and Deng not getting the surgery, looks like we're trying to slide into the playoffs, for that oh so precious "playoff revenue", for good ol' JR.

and this is a good thing of our goal is just to make the ecf, if we're being realistic we need to tank and then reload with a top pick or even if we could bundle that pick for a decent second scoring option. because right now this team doesn't cut it. as hard as it is to acknowledge

tikay0
08-16-2012, 12:39 AM
and this is a good thing of our goal is just to make the ecf, if we're being realistic we need to tank and then reload with a top pick or even if we could bundle that pick for a decent second scoring option. because right now this team doesn't cut it. as hard as it is to acknowledge

Well, yeah, of course. But it's not a realistic option with how this team is currently constructed. I'm not saying we should go for the playoffs, I think we should go for Shabaaz. But JR wants that playoff money.

asdf1990
08-16-2012, 12:42 AM
can't wait to see drose choke again in the playoffs against the heat.

tikay0
08-16-2012, 12:49 AM
can't wait to see drose choke again in the playoffs against the heat.

Yeah, against 3 stars. While the Bulls had 1 superstar. Nice logic.

MetsPackers
08-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Damn, this guy's only been in the league for a few years and he's already got a pretty serious following of stans. Maybe he will be back...

LongLiveTheKing
08-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah, against 3 stars. While the Bulls had 1 superstar. Nice logic.
Sort of like LeBron in Cleveland against the Celtics? Except it's 4 stars.

nitric0
08-16-2012, 02:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpXzPYNvzo
The video with some Dark Knight music :) enjoy

tikay0
08-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Sort of like LeBron in Cleveland against the Celtics? Except it's 4 stars.

No one called out LBJ in this thread though.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-16-2012, 03:44 AM
LeBron is electrifying on the break but not in the halfcourt imo. Most exciting player to watch is probably Griffin.

T-Time3
08-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Seriously, Stern should and could make a tv series out of this.
"The Return featuring D-Rose" isn't it great ?
:bowdown: Stern

DirkNowitzki41
08-16-2012, 04:36 AM
god said "derrick, rise".. so, derrick rose

RoundMoundOfReb
08-16-2012, 05:11 AM
god said "derrick, rise".. so, derrick rose
:applause: :bowdown:

ihatetimthomas
08-16-2012, 05:16 AM
I do hope he comes back but realistically, he wont be the same athletically. Perhaps its a blessing in disguise bc he will need to work on other facets of his game in order to compensate for the loss of athleticism.

Baron Davis had the same injury in college and came back and had a great career. Although, I do think he was a bit more skilled overall as a pg in terms of ball handling and passing.

imdaman99
08-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Hope he comes back healthy.

In terms of the Bulls title hopes though, will it truly matter?

Heat
OKC
Lakers
Celtics

I don't see the Bulls getting past these teams for the next couple of years.
i think they can beat the celtics. rose would nut all over anyone the celtics put on him.

imdaman99
08-16-2012, 05:28 AM
Damn, this guy's only been in the league for a few years and he's already got a pretty serious following of stans. Maybe he will be back...
to be fair, chicago is one of the biggest cities in the country, prob #2-3 behind nyc and LA. and to top it off, they have a very good team with ROSE being their clear-cut star. of course he will have a lot of fans. its like if melo was here alone, and they were winning 60 games every year. everyone would have a melo jersey.

Graviton
08-16-2012, 06:26 AM
i think they can beat the celtics. rose would nut all over anyone the celtics put on him.
Yea, Rose always goes ham vs Rondo, just watch any Bulls/Celtics game from past 2 seasons. Rondo gets burned and tries to reach on Rose for a foul while KG brings the help D, Rose finishes a crazy lay up and get an and 1. The Bulls bigs also destroy Celtics on the glass and their team D tires them out. I would love to see Bradley guarding Rose though.

As for the other teams, yea we got little chance without 2 more allstars. We can limit anyone and keep the game close, but Thibs overworks the guys and by 4th Q, the team doesn't have enough gas or offensive help to create good shots. Rose can't just do everything by himself, Boozer, whoever at the 2 are black holes as well. Someone like Bosh would be so perfect for us, and a SG like Afflalo.

Graviton
08-16-2012, 06:31 AM
to be fair, chicago is one of the biggest cities in the country, prob #2-3 behind nyc and LA. and to top it off, they have a very good team with ROSE being their clear-cut star. of course he will have a lot of fans. its like if melo was here alone, and they were winning 60 games every year. everyone would have a melo jersey.
Bulls were also #1 in attendance last season, and Rose got 3rd most votes for the allstar game. He is almost as popular as Kobe, kids in China love him lol. You don't get a 200 million contract if you aint famous as hell.

franchiez
08-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Only ROSE can pull it off!
We are NOT WORTHY! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Punpun
08-16-2012, 11:52 AM
D-rose Will Rise. He The New Batman. **** Im Pumped.

Jax
08-16-2012, 12:03 PM
D-rose Will Rise. He The New Batman. **** Im Pumped.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3844/rexsmilie.gif
He's gonna blow the other knee if he doesn't change his style.

chairman
08-16-2012, 01:44 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3844/rexsmilie.gif
He's gonna blow the other knee if he doesn't change his style.
You're little image is dumb as hell and pointless, this is an NBA Forum