PDA

View Full Version : The GREATEST 2012-2013 NBA SEASON PREDICTION SIMULATION EVER!

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi, my name is Blood yes. The date is August 16, 2012. Free agency is pretty much over, and I will now start my epic season predictions!!!
Yeah, i wrote all this, so please rep me :)
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(It will be very long, but PLEASE read the whole thing, share your thoughts, and maybe even give out your own predictions!)

EAST STANDINGS
1.Miami Heat:
Projected Record-60-65 wins
Starting 5-(Chalmers-Wade-LeBron-Bosh-Pittman)
Summary of their season- The Heat will be fantastic this year, coming off their incredible 2012 season. Lebron will be hungry for more, and will have once again, a legendary season. Dexter Pittman will finally be ready to play the 5, his size and strength makes it difficult for opposing players to drive into the paint. He is the Big THree's bodyguard, and will attack players (aka Lance Stephenson) who dare provoke the King! The Heat will finish best in the East, and will be the favorites to repeat as Champions.

2.Philly 76ers
Projected Record-53-55 wins
Starting 5- (Holiday-Nick Young-Turner-Hawes-Bynum)
Summary- The 76ers will be much improved this year, with the addition of Bynum. Evan Turner has proved in the playoffs that he can be a BEAST. From now on, when thinking of Evan Turner and Andrew Bynum, think of Kobe and Shaq 2.0 :D (Without the arguements). Evan Turner will be an allstar, and so will Bynum. The 76ers and Pacers will be the only teams in the East that can take the Heat to 7 games.

3.Indiana Pacers
Projected Record-52-55 wins
Starting 5- (Augustin-Paul George-Granger-West-Hibbert)
(Note-Augustin starts over Hill because Augustin is a better passer)
Sumamry- The Pacers are very good this year. Every player on that starting 5 can score 20 a night, with Granger capable of dropping 40 occasionally. The team is incredibly deep, and Gerald Green (who revived his career in NJ) is a great backup for George and Granger. Expect the Pacers to lose to the 76ers in a tough 7 games, or make it to the conf. finals against the Heat

4.Boston Celtics
Projected Record-50 wins
Starting 5- (Rondo-Terry-Pierce-Bass-Fab Melo)
Summary-I'll be honest here, I THINK this is the year KG goes from a starter to a bench player. He will still be productive, but I have high hopes on Melo, and also, KG is not a true center like Melo is. As for the Celtic's season, they will do worse than last year because of the departure of Ray and their age, but they will still get a 4 seed.

5.Brooklyn Nets
Projected Record-45-47 wins
Starting 5- (Williams-Johnson-Wallace-Humphries-Lopez)
Summary-The Nets are back! Their backcourt is loaded with Deron and Joe starting, and Watson, Brooks, and Tyshaun sitting on the bench. Their frontcourt is a little thin, but the star power is just too much. Also, Joe Johnson isn't as much of a black hole as Melo is. This team will be FUN to watch.

6.Washington Wizards
Projected Record-43 wins
Starting 5- (Wall-Beal-Ariza-Vesley-Nene)
Summary-Call me crazy, but this Wizards team is going to be amazing this year. This is John Wall's breakout season, and he will become a superstar this year. Beal is going to have an amazing rookie year, Ariza was a great addition, Vesley is going to show why he was a lottery pick last year, and the Center position is DEEEEEP. Nene AND Okafor on the SAME TEAM! Both centers are starter quality if you ask me. Wall will run the show, and I will say this again, WATCH OUT for this Wizards team.

7.Charlotte Bobcats
Projected Record-42 wins
Starting 5- (Walker-Gordon-MKG-Biyombo-Haywood)
Summary-How good is MKG, you ask? Rookie of the year good. I am telling you right now, MKG will win rookie of the year, AND will be the best player in this draft class 10 years from now. You can't teach defense, and MKG has plenty of that already. His scoring is pretty good, he has dropped 20+ at Kentucky (which is impressive because he was like the 5th scoring option there), and he grabbed TWENTY rebounds against Louisville. He is not a great passer, but he is UNSELFISH, which is KEY. MKG has shown he can play without the ball at Kentucky. He will not be a problem off the court, and he will not be like A.I., demanding the ball. He is a hard worker, unselfish, willing to defer to teammates, and will BALL this year. Oh yeah, and don't forget the bobcats have ben gordon, a 20 point scorer, Biyombo, a defensive beast, Haywood, a true center, and 2 good point guards in Walker and Sessions

8.Cleveland Cavaliers
Projected Record-40-41 wins
Starting 5- (Irving-Daniel Boobie Gibson-Casspi-Thompson-Zeller)
Summary-First, Cavs fans, lets start with the bad news. The bad news is that Dion Waiters will be a bust. He came overweight to the Sumemr league, and he played terrrrrribbbllle. There is bound to always be a bust in the top 5 picks in every draft, and it just so happens that Waiters will be the bust. Waiters is NOT good, he is overweight, can't shoot, and is too short for a shooting guard. The good news is, the Cavaliers don't need him. Irving will be dropping 25 and 9 this year, and his backup, Donald Sloan, held his own last year, and is a good point guard. Waiters, despite being a bust, will be an ok backup to Daniel Gibson, who will have an excellent season this year, with the departure of Anthony Parker. Gibson will average around 16 a game on excellent 3pt shooting percentages. The small forward position is bad, but deep. Casspi, Walton, Harangody, and Luer will all share time at the sf. Thompson will be great this year, and Zeller is a STEAL, with Varejao backing him up. This is an amazing roster if you ask me, and plenty of players on this team will overachieve.

The rest of the East
9. New York Knicks (38-40 wins)
Sorry knick fans, but the knicks lost jeremy lin, got an overweight pg in felton, and their backups are horrible. Amare sucks now, and Melo, while being an amazing player, is a black hole. You guys will barely miss the playoffs, and hopefully, you guys will trade Amare.
10. Chicago Bulls (36-39 wins)
The Bull's FO says that they want D.Rose to stay out untill he is 100%, which could mean missing the whole season. If D.Rose does miss the whole season, then I don't see how a team led by BOOZER could make the playoffs, but they will be close.
11.Milwaukee Bucks (35-38 wins)
The last of 3 teams in the East that barely miss the playoffs. This team has an amazing starting lineup, but their bench is lacking, and I don't think David Stern likes Buck fans :( (Think of the playoff series with Ray allen and A.I. if you don't believe me)
12.Pistons 13.Hawks 14.Raptors 15.Magic

WEST STANDINGS
1.Los Angeles Lakers
Starting 5- (Nash-Bryant-Jamison-Gasol-Howard)
(Note-MWP is sixth man off bench for more bench production)
Summary-This team is flat out amazing. Nash AND Blake? Kobe AND Jodie? Jamison AND MWP? Gasol AND Hill? Howard AND Sacre/Murphy? This team is litteraly MEANT to beat the Heat, and if I'm a Heat/LEBron fan, I am DESPERATELY hoping OKC knocks out the Lakers, cause the Lakers would murder the Heat in 6.

2.OKC Thunder
Projcted Record-57-59 wins
Starting 5- (Westbrook-Durant-PJ3-Ibaka-Perkins/Thabeet)
(Note-Harden will be coming off bench, Perkins sucks, and Thabeet equals more size, they will fight for starting spot)
Summary-AMAZING team, not really much to be said, am i right? PJ3 is the steal of the draft, and he will start halfway through the season, guaranteed.

3.Los Angeles Clippers
Projected Record-54-58 wins
Starting 5- (CP3-Crawford-Butler-Griffin-Jordan)
Summary-This team is very good and scary. WATCH out, as they are a darkhorse west champion. CP3 AND Bledsoe? Crawford AND Billups? Butler AND Hill? Griffin AND Odom? Jordan AND Turiaf? You get my point, they are deep at EVERY position

4.San Antonio Spurs
Projected Record-54-57 wins
Starting 5- (Parker-Ginobli/Green-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter)
Summary-They are still a good team, but a year older, which will hurt their cause. However, the Spurs are still good enough to get the 4th seed, which is a huge acomplishment imo.

5.Memphis Grizzlies
Projected Record-53-55 wins
Starting 5- (Conley/Bayless-Allen-Rudy Gay-ZBO-Gasol)
Summary-Stuck with the 5th seed again, ay? The Grizzlies are good, but I'm afraid they are starting to look like the Hawks of the East 2-3 years ago. Good enough to get 4/5 seed, and get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. The Grizzlies either need to get lucky with this Tony Wroten pick, or they will have to revamp like the Hawks did.

6.Denver Nuggets
Projected Record-52-54 wins
Starting 5- (Lawson-Iggy-Gallo-Faried-McGee)
Summary-The Iggy trade made them less deep, but a crapload better. McGee has been training with Hakeem, and Faried will improve off his excellent rookie season. Get ready for Colorado springs!

7.Minnesota Timberwolves
Projected Record-48-50 wins
Starting 5- (Rubio-Shved-Derrick Williams-Love-Pekovic)
Summary-Wolves fans, you guys are lucky as crap. This is a contending team in the making. Ricky Rubio is going to be the BEST passer in the game in 1-2 years, and Shved is very underrated. I watched Shved in the olympics, and his scoring ability is VERY GOOD, and let's not forget that B-Roy backing him up. This Timberwolves team has star power, and AT THE SAME TIME is deep. I can't stress enough how good this team can be. Rubio/Barea/Ridnour at the pg, Shved and Roy at the 2, Derrick Williams and Budinger at the 3, Love and AK-47 at the 4, and Pek/Greg Stiemsma at the 5. Talented team, and i could see them acomplishing great things.

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:41 PM
8.Dallas Mavericks
Projected Record-45-49 wins
Starting 5- (Collison-Mayo-Marion-Dirk-Kaman
Summary-Sadly, this team is horrible compared to the one 2 seasons ago when they won a championship. Terry left, JKidd left, Haywood left, Chandler left, Barea left, Odom left. Their frontcourt is weak. However, as long as Dirk is on the team, they should be able to make the playoffs.

The rest of the West
9.Utah Jazz (43 wins)
Sorry Utah, you guys will be close, but no cigar. You guys are for sure making the playoffs in 2014 though, with Derrick Favors.
10.Portland Trailblazers (38-39 wins)
This team will be close to making the playoffs, but will fall apart midway through the year like last season
11.Sac Kings 12.Hornets 13.GS Warriors 14.Rockets 15. Suns

NBA Season Awards
MVP:Kevin Durant
DPOY:LeBron James
ROY:MKG(17ppg, 8rpg, 3apg, 2spg, 1.5blks)
6th Man:Kevin Garnett
MIP:Evan Turner(24ppg, 7.5rpg, 5apg)
COY: Doug Collins

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:42 PM
NBA Playoff Predictions
1.Miami vs. 8. Cleveland (How ironic, huh:lol )
Game 1. Miami wins 118-93. Headline:LeBron teaches Cleveland a lesson
Game 2. Miami wins 108-95. Headline:Irving drops 36 in Cavs loss
Game 3. Cleveland wins 104-103. Headline: Daniel Gibson shocks the world, scoring game winning bucket for Cavs, scores 24 points. Irving scores 33.
Game 4. Miami wins 106-102. Headline:LeBron takes a dump on Dan Gilbert by scoring 45 points in Cleveland.
Game 5. Miami wins 110-87. Headline:Wade scores 32, 10 assists as Heat win.

2.76ers vs. 7.Bobcats (Turner vs. MKG)
Game 1. 76ers win 100-78. Headline:Bobcats lose 5th straight Playoff game.
Game 2. 76ers win 96-75. Headline:Bynum blocks 8 shots in win
Game 3. 76ers win 98-94. Headline:MKG misses freethrows with 32 secs left
Game 4. 76ers win 99-89. Headline:Tyrus Thomas chokes Bynum, Bynum gets revenge with a poster slam in final minutes to secure Philly sweep.

3.Pacers vs. 6.Wizards
Game 1. Pacers win 87-64. Headline:Wall has 7 turnovers in Wizards loss
Game 2. Pacers win 112-100. Headline:Granger scores 38, 13 rebounds in win.
Game 3. Pacers win 114-101. Headline:Bradley Beal goes 7/8 3s, still lose
Game 4. Wizards win 104-99. Headline:Wall goes nuts in Wizards win
Game 5. Pacers win 100-91. Headline:Granger and West score 26 each in win.

4.Celtics vs. 5.Nets
Game 1. Nets win 103-95. Headline:Nets shock the world, steal HCA.
Game 2. Celtics win 103-95. Headline:Rondo dishes out 15 dimes in win.
Game 3. Nets win 118-113. Headline: Deron Williams scores 27, 11 dimes in win
Game 4. Celtics win 114-100. Headline:KG goes back to 2004, scores 30
Game 5. Celtics win 107-98. Headline:Will the Nets take the series to 7?
Game 6. Nets win 106-105. Headline:Lopez makes tip-in at the buzzer for win
Game 7. Nets win 110-104. Headline:Rondo trip-doub in loss (Nets upset)

1.Lakers vs. 8.Mavs (Ironic again :D)
Game 1. Lakers win 115-70. Headline:Lakers show Miami who's the king by pummeling the Mavs, Dirk scores 3 pts.
Game 2. Lakers win 104-76. Headline: Dwight Howard grabs 22 boards in win.
Game 3. Lakers win 110-89. Headline: Dirk tears ACL in loss
Game 4. Lakers win 104-100. Headline:OJ Mayo scores 41 in loss to Lakers

2.Thunder vs. 7.Timberwolves (Don't hate on me Thunder fans D:)
Game 1. Thunder win 110-95. Headline: Durant drops 43-16 in win, legendary.
Game 2. T-Wolves win 103-102. Headline:Roy shows flashes of his past, sinks 35 foot 3pt shot with 4 seconds left.
Game 3. Thunder win 109-92. Headline:Westbrook has incredible statline in win. (38-14-13-5-4)
Game 4. T-Wolves win 107-104. Headline:Rubio sinks clutch fts in win.
Game 5. Thunder win 116-98. Headline:OKC, just 1 win away from Semis.
Game 6. T-Wolves win 120-116. Headline:Rubio runs the show, dishes out 17 dimes, scores 18 points, in Timberwolves win.
Game 7. T-Wolves win 102-100. Headline: Love grabs 19 boards in win(Upset)

3.Clippers vs. 6.Nuggets
Game 1. Clips win 106-95. Headline:Cp3 a baller in Clips win
Game 2. Clips win 110-100. Headline:Blake Griffin takes a dump on Mozgov, Clips win after being down by 24 points at Halftime
Game 3. Nuggets win 114-103. Headline:McGee has amazing statline in win. 18-18-3-9
Game 4. Clips win 109-108. Headline:CP3 leads clips in OT victory.
Game 5. Clips win 110-97. Billups tears ACL in Clips victory.

4.Spurs vs. 5.Grizzlies
Game 1. Grizzlies win 102-93. Headline: Duncan out for rest of series
Game 2. Spurs win 100-99. Headline:Ginobli scores 30 in Spurs win, Parker hits game winning floater.
Game 3. Grizzlies win 115-106. Headline:Zbo suspended 22 games after choking Blair nearly to death. Grizzlies win.
Game 4. Grizzlies win 118-97. Headline:Blair has 8 turnovers in Spurs loss
Game 5. Spurs win 107-90. Headline:Blair grabs 18 boards in Spurs win.
Game 6. Grizzlies win 88-79. Headline:Rudy Gay drops 25 in win.

1.Miami vs. 5.Nets
Game 1. Heat win 100-86. Headline:Bosh blocks 6 shots in Heat win.
Game 2. Heat win 100-87. Headline:Lopez fouls out in 3 quarters in Nets loss.
Game 3. Nets win 102-98. Headline: LeBron scores 36, 0 pts in 4th quarter, in Heat loss. Joe Johnson scores 36, 17 in the 4th quarter
Game 4. Heat win 103-94. Headline:LeBron scores 2 points, however, Wade scores 37 in Heat win.
Game 5. Heat win 106-99. Headlin:LeBron dumps on the Nets, scores 40.

2.76ers vs. 3.Pacers
Game 1. 76ers win 95-88. Headline:Bynum blocks 8 shots in 76ers win.
Game 2. 76ers win 96-87. Headline:JRich drops 6 3s in 76ers win.
Game 3. Pacers win 100-84. Headline:Augustin dishes 12 dimes in win
Game 4. Pacers win 100-95. Headline:George scores 28 in OT win
Game 5. 76ers win 84-80. Headline:Bynum drops 22 in 76ers win
Game 6. Pacers win 111-108. Headline: Danny Granger goes LeBron style on the 76ers, scores 50 in double overtime win.
Game 7. 76ers win 116-115. Headline:Evan Turner scores 48, 8/9 from 3pt land in 76er win.

1.Lakers vs. 5.Grizzlies
Game 1. Lakers win 105-76. Headline:Gasol grabs 20 boards, no Zbo makes this series uninteresting
Game 2. Lakers win 128-96. Headline:Lakers continue dominance
Game 3. Lakers win 107-96. Headline:Lakers continue to destroy teams in the playoffs.
Game 4. Lakers win 110-88. Headline:Lakers are too dominant, even the Heat will be forced to suck Kobe's dick, says Skip Bayless, after the Lakers sweep both the Mavs and Grizzlies. (Kobe's dick has a tattoo on it saying "sweep")

7.Timberwolves vs. 3.Clippers
Game 1.T-Wolves win 100-94. Headline:Rubio shows CP3 who's the best pg, dishes out 14 dimes.
Game 2.Clippers win 102-87. Headline:Love's face is smashed by Griffin's big hairy one in TWolves loss.
Game 3.TWolves win 108-100. Headline:Rubio dishes out 17 dimes inwin.
Game 4.Twolves win 112-107. Headline:TWolves come back from 19 down to win in OT, KLove scores 34.
Game 5.Clippers win 109-95. Headline:Clippers take a dump on TWolves in win
Game 6.TWolves in 99-90. Headline:Rubio has 8 steals in TWolves win

1.Heat vs. 2.76ers
Game 1.Heat win 101-91. Headline:Lebron takes a dump on Turner in Heat win
Game 2.Heat win 100-89. Headline:Holiday scores 30, not enough in Heat win
Game 3.76ers win 114-113. Headline:Bynum makes gamewinning dunk win 12 seconds left, 76ers win.
Game 4.76ers win 109-103. Headline:Turner scores 33 in 76ers win
Game 5.Heat win 110-94. Headline:Pittman gets over 30 minutes of playing time for the first time in Heat win.
Game 6.Heat win 119-111. Headlin:LeBron scores 41 in 2OT win over 76ers.

1.Lakers vs.7.Timberwolves
Game 1.Lakers win 119-93. Headline:Lakers continue dominance, Kobe has 34.
Game 2.Lakers win 118-92. Headline:Rubio admits Lakers are too good for Heat in Lakers win
Game 3.TWolves win 103-102. Headline:Rubio has incredible statline as TWolves win. (22-15-6-5-1)
Game 4.Lakers win 107-98. Headline:Howard grabs 18 rebounds in Lakers win
Game 5.Lakers win 116-97. Headlie:Kobe scores 31 in Lakers win

Preview of Heat vs Lakers finals Summary:
The Lakers have breezed their way through the playoffs, and even LeBron dicksucker Chris Broussard has admitted that LeBron will suck Kobe's dick.
With that said, let the Finals begin!

1.Heat vs. 1.Lakers(Heat have HCA)
Game 1.Heat win 104-99. Headline:Heat shock the world, Lakers may be beatable in a series, Skip Bayless says
Game 2.Lakers win 105-96. Headline:Kobe tells LeBron "how does my ass taste?", in a Lakers win. LeBron scores 0 pts in 4th, Kobe scores 18 in 4th.
Game 3.Lakers win 105-98. Headline:Howard can smell a championship, and starts to become relaxed like he was in Orlando.
Game 4.Heat win 110-105. Headline:Howard loses guard too soon, Pittman scores career high 17 in Heat win, ties the series
Game 5.Lakers win 108-97. Headline:Kobe is averaging 32 ppg in series so far, LeBron has a total of 3 pts in the 4th over 5 games. Will Kobe get ring?
Game 6.Heat win 124-120. Headline:LeBron explodes, tells the haters to get off his back, scores 58 points, 24 in 4th/OT/2OT, and haters are silent, ESPN crew gets excited.
Game 7.Heat win 123-118. Headline:In an Epic showdown, Kobe scores 43, LeBron scores 46 as the Heat win a second straight championship

K, I'm done with my predictions now. I hope you guys read it ALL, and please post your predictions, comments :)

RRR3
08-16-2012, 05:42 PM
:biggums:

Pra
08-16-2012, 05:44 PM

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Whats with the faces, read the whole thing silly, i worked hard on this:mad:

Rubio2Gasol
08-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Turner 24.5 , 7.5 and 5?

What is he a rich man's Durant all of a sudden? He sucked ass in the playoffs man.

Faptastrophe
08-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Whats with the faces, read the whole thing silly, i worked hard on this:mad:
And yet you put Pittman in the starting lineup for HEAT?

Eh.. repped you for the 'hard' work.

Peteballa
http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/good-job-good-effort-kid-e1339021157881.jpg

Cherry Picker
OP can you confirm if you did this simulation in NBA 2K12

blood yes
Turner 24.5 , 7.5 and 5?

What is he a rich man's Durant all of a sudden? He sucked ass in the playoffs man.
No Iggy, and Evan Turner has shown Scoring POTENTIAL, i just hope he reaches it this season.

His rebounding and passing has always been there

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:55 PM
And yet you put Pittman in the starting lineup for HEAT?

Eh.. repped you for the 'hard' work.
Well, Pittman is bound to have a breakout season.

And Joel Anthony, Eddy Curry arent good either

Peteballa
08-16-2012, 05:55 PM

One would think so, but Pittman BLOWS. He's terrible. He isn't going to break out.

Faptastrophe
08-16-2012, 05:56 PM

Did you watch the HEAT last season? Judging by the previous season, what Coach Spo has said and the new additions to the team.. It's either Bosh or Haslem starting at the C.

blood yes
08-16-2012, 05:57 PM
One would think so, but Pittman BLOWS. He's terrible. He isn't going to break out.
And Joel, Eddy Curry doesnt?

Look, Curry<Pittman
Also, Joel Anthony is like 6'8, PITTMAN is the only guy big enough to stop Howard

Faptastrophe
08-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Also.. Curry isn't even on the HEAT roster now..

though, he's working hard to increase his chances of generating serious interest from the HEAT (http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8178).

DirkNowitzki41
08-16-2012, 06:00 PM
NBA Playoff Predictions
1.Lakers vs. 8.Mavs (Ironic again :D)
Game 1. Lakers win 115-70. Headline:Lakers show Miami who's the king by pummeling the Mavs, Dirk scores 3 pts.
Game 2. Lakers win 104-76. Headline: Dwight Howard grabs 22 boards in win.
Game 3. Lakers win 110-89. Headline: Dirk tears ACL in loss
Game 4. Lakers win 104-100. Headline:OJ Mayo scores 41 in loss to Lakers

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Pushxx
08-16-2012, 06:02 PM
You have Fab Melo starting over KG...the Bobcats as the 7 seed...Jamison starting as a SF...LeBron as DPOY but not MVP...KG as 6th man of the year...and Doug Collins as COY? WTFFFFFFF man do you even believe what you write?

Wait...you have the Nets beating the Celtics in the playoffs...and Bosh blocking 6 shots in a playoff game? WTF? :wtf:

LOL I'm cracking up at your random ACL tears to Dirk and Billups. HAHAHAHAHA

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:03 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

I love dirk, hes one of my favorite players.

However, this only shows how talented and aggressive this laker's squad is.

That is why i made such a big deal at the end when the Heat upset the Lakers.

Heat beating Lakers in 2013 NBA finals would be as big of an upset as 1980 US beating 1980 USSR in hockey.

d.bball.guy
08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Lolwut

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:05 PM
You have Fab Melo starting over KG...the Bobcats as the 7 seed...Jamison starting as a SF...LeBron as DPOY but not MVP...KG as 6th man of the year...and Doug Collins as COY? WTFFFFFFF man do you even believe what you write?

Wait...you have the Nets beating the Celtics in the playoffs...and Bosh blocking 6 shots in a playoff game? WTF? :wtf:

KG isnt a real center, and he is also old. Also, Fab Melo is a true center, which the celtics nver had since Perkins
I believe he will come off the bench, but win 6th man as he will be good.

Also, LeBron will not win MVP because the award is media driven, and Durant will win because the Media will want him to win

Doug Collins will win COY because the 76ers get 2nd seed.

Bobcats get 7th seed cause of MKG, new additions of Haywood and Gordon

Nets beat celtics in playoffs cause of star power

GET OWNED:pimp:

Pushxx
08-16-2012, 06:05 PM
I love dirk, hes one of my favorite players.

However, this only shows how talented and aggressive this laker's squad is.

That is why i made such a big deal at the end when the Heat upset the Lakers.

Heat beating Lakers in 2013 NBA finals would be as big of an upset as 1980 US beating 1980 USSR in hockey.

So Dirk tears his ACL because the Lakers are talented and aggressive? :facepalm

LongLiveTheKing
08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
And Joel, Eddy Curry doesnt?

Look, Curry<Pittman
Also, Joel Anthony is like 6'8, PITTMAN is the only guy big enough to stop Howard
All Pittman does is foul. Even in the summer league he was in foul trouble. I don't think he'll start.

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:07 PM
So Dirk tears his ACL because the Lakers are talented and aggressive? :facepalm

Not the ACL thing stupid. The ACL thing is just random chance. Just like Shumpert with his tear this year.

Im talking bout the 3 points

madmax17
08-16-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't know, Heat-Lakers that's too predictable there's always an upset.

Pushxx
08-16-2012, 06:08 PM
KG isnt a real center, and he is also old. Also, Fab Melo is a true center, which the celtics nver had since Perkins
I believe he will come off the bench, but win 6th man as he will be good.

Also, LeBron will not win MVP because the award is media driven, and Durant will win because the Media will want him to win

Doug Collins will win COY because the 76ers get 2nd seed.

GET OWNED:pimp:

Hahaha...KG was anemic as a PF last year. After moving to center he averaged 19 ppg, 12 rpg, 1.5 bpg in the playoffs. Yet he's not a true center? He was the best center in the entire postseason...

So MVP is media-driven and DPOY isn't? You just proved my point...if LeBron would win DPOY, which he's never won, how wouldn't he win MVP again?

"Get owned?" are you like four?

FreezingTsmoove
08-16-2012, 06:10 PM
im scared that this guy is from the future and just spoiled the season for us

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't know, Heat-Lakers that's too predictable there's always an upset.
I did have upsets. Timberwolves making it to conference finals

christian1923
08-16-2012, 06:12 PM
This man has the bobcats in the playoffs:coleman:

Pushxx
08-16-2012, 06:13 PM
This man has the bobcats in the playoffs:coleman:

Dude Haywood the true center with 5ppg will send them to the postseason! Him and Ben Gordon who has all of the sudden turned into prime Kobe.

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Hahaha...KG was anemic as a PF last year. After moving to center he averaged 19 ppg, 12 rpg, 1.5 bpg in the playoffs. Yet he's not a true center? He was the best center in the entire postseason...

So MVP is media-driven and DPOY isn't? You just proved my point...if LeBron would win DPOY, which he's never won, how wouldn't he win MVP again?

"Get owned?" are you like four?
Cmon dude, ur a better poster than that, i expect more from a good poster like you

NOBODY wants to give LeBron MVP right now. Kevin Durant "Should have won it" 2 years ago AND last year, but he didn't. Kobe deserved MVP in 06, but didnt get it, so they gave it to him in 08 when he didnt deserve it, because he deserved it in 06. Durant will get mvp this year, guaranteed, unless LeBron goes beserk and averages a triple-double.

AT THE SAME TIME, people are tired of giving Howard DPOY every year, and Chandler will DEFINATELY not repeat, and Ibaka isnt good at defense besides blocks.

People, including the media, have beentalking about LeBron being able to "guard all 5 players" (i dont believe that), so he will win it

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Dude Haywood the true center with 5ppg will send them to the postseason! Him and Ben Gordon who has all of the sudden turned into prime Kobe.

WOW, THINK man, THINK.

PG:Walker, Sessions(both good point guards)
SG:Gordon, Henderson(both 20 point scorers)
SF:MKG(Rookie of the year), Jeffrey Taylor(He will be a good rookie)
PF:Biyombo(Defensive beast), Thomas(Problems with coaches, but still good)
C:Haywood, Mullens (BOTH GOOD PLAYERS)

CTulc
08-16-2012, 06:29 PM
LOL biggest Philly homer I've ever seen! Evan Turner suddenly becomes superstar and the 76ers get the second seed? And they coincidentally match up with the worst team in the league who randomly make the playoffs, bobcats?

Add to the fact that all of the 76ers enemies and competition (celtics, Knicks) don't even make the playoffs or get bounced in the first round? Garnett 6th man?!

Boy oh boy.

AK47DR91
08-16-2012, 06:37 PM
4.Boston Celtics
Projected Record-50 wins
Starting 5- (Rondo-Terry-Pierce-Bass-Fab Melo)
Summary-I'll be honest here, I THINK this is the year KG goes from a starter to a bench player.
http://i.imgur.com/GoSfr.gif

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:42 PM
LOL biggest Philly homer I've ever seen! Evan Turner suddenly becomes superstar and the 76ers get the second seed? And they coincidentally match up with the worst team in the league who randomly make the playoffs, bobcats?

Add to the fact that all of the 76ers enemies and competition (celtics, Knicks) don't even make the playoffs or get bounced in the first round? Garnett 6th man?!

Boy oh boy.
You sir, are dumb.

I am not a philly homer.

But if you ask any smart nba fan, they would know that Evan turner is going to explode now that iggy is gone, and they would also know that bynum will lead this team to a 2 or 3 seed.

And i do not hate the celtics, but KG is old. I do think Rondo will have a great year tho

Lastly, the knicks suck

Case closed:pimp:

maybeshewill13
08-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Oh ****ing lawd. Where do I start? This is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the laughs OP. What did you do, pull your predictions out of a hat?

KG a bench player?
Wolves beat Thunder in playoffs?
Bobcats in the mo' ****ing playoffs?

:roll:

blood yes
08-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh ****ing lawd. Where do I start? This is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the laughs OP. What did you do, pull your predictions out of a hat?

KG a bench player?
Wolves beat Thunder in playoffs?
Bobcats in the mo' ****ing playoffs?

Do you bother thinking before posting:facepalm

KG is not a true center, he is old, and he will win 6th man of the year. He will still be productive, but not as

Wolves beat Thunder because an UPSET is an UPSET

I already explained why the bobcats would make the PO's in an earlier post in page 2, i think

CTulc
08-16-2012, 06:54 PM
You sir, are dumb.

I am not a philly homer.

But if you ask any smart nba fan, they would know that Evan turner is going to explode now that iggy is gone, and they would also know that bynum will lead this team to a 2 or 3 seed.

And i do not hate the celtics, but KG is old. I do think Rondo will have a great year tho

Lastly, the knicks suck

Case closed:pimp:

Are we really going to play the "I make blank statements sound like facts" game?

Alright well ask any smart NBA fan and they'd tell you that KG will not suddenly drop off the starting lineup with the postseason he had recently.

Sixers will not be a top 2-3 seed, more like a 4-5 seed. I would hope they can succeed and be a top seed personally since I like Philly.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Evan Turner is not going to turn into Kevin Durant or even Danny Granger for that matter.

Knicks do not suck. See how easy it is??

Quizno
08-16-2012, 06:59 PM
1.Los Angeles Lakers
Starting 5- (Nash-Bryant-Jamison-Gasol-Howard)
(Note-MWP is sixth man off bench for more bench production)
Summary-This team is flat out amazing. Nash AND Blake? Kobe AND Jodie? Jamison AND MWP? Gasol AND Hill? Howard AND Sacre/Murphy? This team is litteraly MEANT to beat the Heat, and if I'm a Heat/LEBron fan, I am DESPERATELY hoping OKC knocks out the Lakers, cause the Lakers would murder the Heat in 6.

Game 7.Heat win 123-118. Headline:In an Epic showdown, Kobe scores 43, LeBron scores 46 as the Heat win a second straight championship

what the **** :oldlol: :oldlol:

blood yes
08-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Are we really going to play the "I make blank statements sound like facts" game?

Alright well ask any smart NBA fan and they'd tell you that KG will not suddenly drop off the starting lineup with the postseason he had recently.

Sixers will not be a top 2-3 seed, more like a 4-5 seed. I would hope they can succeed and be a top seed personally since I like Philly.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Evan Turner is not going to turn into Kevin Durant or even Danny Granger for that matter.

Knicks do not suck. See how easy it is??
Which explains why a lot of people think Philly will have a beast year?

Also, Evan Turner will be really good this year

And the Knicks DO SUCK. and most of ish agrees with me, take a look at this thread.
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273554

blood yes
08-16-2012, 07:02 PM
what the **** :oldlol: :oldlol:

You dont get it.

If we rolled a dice 100 times, lakers beating the heat in 6 would be the number that comes up most. Thats why i put that.

However, imo, the heat will beat the odds and beat the lakers, ya get it?

Quizno
08-16-2012, 07:04 PM
You dont get it.

If we rolled a dice 100 times, lakers beating the heat in 6 would be the number that comes up most. Thats why i put that.

However, imo, the heat will beat the odds and beat the lakers, ya get it?
no, in your opinion the lakers would murder the heat in 6. you said it yourself :oldlol:

maybeshewill13
08-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Do you bother thinking before posting:facepalm

KG is not a true center, he is old, and he will win 6th man of the year. He will still be productive, but not as

Wolves beat Thunder because an UPSET is an UPSET

I already explained why the bobcats would make the PO's in an earlier post in page 2, i think

LMFAO you actually tried to justify that ****?

drizzy0503
08-16-2012, 07:13 PM
This is David Stern's wet dream. If this happened, ratings would rival NFL. And Heat-Lakers Game 7 would be the most hyped, highest rated sports event since Ali vs Foreman

Fiba basketball
08-16-2012, 07:25 PM
You are wrong aboute Wizards , team where Vesely is starting pf ( he should play sf and if need pf but to starte as a pf , thats just wrong ) can't be good . I agree that Minesota will be good but I don't think Rubio will be good as you say .

PyrrhusX
08-16-2012, 09:14 PM
LMFAO you actually tried to justify that ****?

He also has Durant as SG, Thabeet as a potential starting centre for us ... :facepalm

And worst of all, upset by an unproven wolves team led by a GOAT rebounding stat-padder.

blood yes
08-16-2012, 11:20 PM
He also has Durant as SG, Thabeet as a potential starting centre for us ... :facepalm

And worst of all, upset by an unproven wolves team led by a GOAT rebounding stat-padder.

Cry about it Thunder homer :lebroncry:

blood yes
08-17-2012, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GoSfr.gif
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Shade8780
08-17-2012, 05:00 PM
C'mon, man! This Celtics team is arguably our best since '08, and we only get 50 wins!?

greymatter
08-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Should hope "Blood yes" is just a screen name. If it's your real name, the one your parent(s) gave you, then I pity you. You should pray that the apple fell far from the tree.

blood yes
08-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Should hope "Blood yes" is just a screen name. If it's your real name, the one your parent(s) gave you, then I pity you. You should pray that the apple fell far from the tree.
Of course its a screen name :facepalm

midatlantic09
08-17-2012, 05:34 PM
NBA Season Awards
MVP:Kevin Durant
DPOY:LeBron James
ROY:MKG(17ppg, 8rpg, 3apg, 2spg, 1.5blks)
6th Man:Kevin Garnett
MIP:Evan Turner(24ppg, 7.5rpg, 5apg)
COY: Doug Collins

I'm a Sixers fan, but this is ridiculous.

greymatter
08-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Bulls out of the playoffs? Not likely, even with their loss of depth and Rose out most of the season.

greymatter
08-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Of course its a screen name :facepalm

Then saying "Hi my name is Blood yes" deserves :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm .

blood yes
08-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Then saying "Hi my name is Blood yes" deserves :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm .
Im not gonna give out my name so someone can R@pe me

greymatter
08-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Im not gonna give out my name so someone can R@pe me

You have strange fears.

In any case, no one really cares about your name, real or not. So why begin a post with such inanity in the first place?

Dictator
08-17-2012, 05:55 PM
http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/good-job-good-effort-kid-e1339021157881.jpg

:applause: :applause: :oldlol:

nbarumorz
08-17-2012, 05:58 PM
C'mon, man! This Celtics team is arguably our best since '08, and we only get 50 wins!?

ABSOLUTE MELARCHY.

Thinks the C's will be worse because of Allen, guess what, Allen was ineffective for the large majority of last year and the Celtics VASTLY improved via free agency. Courtney Lee and Jason Terry. Jared Sullinger and Fab Melo. Jeff Green will be back healthy. Avery Bradley will be playing a full year with his full potential finally realized.

OP, :biggums:

nbarumorz
08-17-2012, 06:00 PM
This is straight up trolling:

This team is flat out amazing. Nash AND Blake?

Since when was having Steve Blake described as pretty much an unfair advantage LOLOLOL trollololol

nbarumorz
08-17-2012, 06:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5Bkd4.jpg

Djahjaga
08-18-2012, 12:46 AM
How much hard work do you have to put in to figure out that Daniel Gibson is gonna hit a game winner? Or that Dirk will tear his ACL in the playoffs? "Bynum with a game winning dunk with 12 seconds left"? Predicting season records, playoff series, and even season/post season stats is fine, but when you get this specific, it becomes a joke. There's a lot of guesswork here, and most of it is only that.

blood yes
08-20-2012, 06:42 PM
How much hard work do you have to put in to figure out that Daniel Gibson is gonna hit a game winner? Or that Dirk will tear his ACL in the playoffs? "Bynum with a game winning dunk with 12 seconds left"? Predicting season records, playoff series, and even season/post season stats is fine, but when you get this specific, it becomes a joke. There's a lot of guesswork here, and most of it is only that.

I know da future :)

blood yes
08-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Noobs, read my epic season simulator prediction!

blood yes
08-21-2012, 02:12 PM
LEs GO

Raz
08-21-2012, 02:51 PM

What did I just read?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

blood yes
08-22-2012, 07:56 PM
You just read the greatest ever

Math2
08-22-2012, 08:38 PM
This is a piece of ****ing shit. The OP doesn't know anything about basketball. Bynum and Turner is Shaq/Kobe 2.0? Are you ****ing serious? OP goes by names and not by skill or attitude. Read it closely.....Howard and Murphy is deep at center? Check out your rep box, I'm sure you'll appreciate my most recent neg. Sorry I didn't have space to sign it, but I was having trouble fitting my whole message in.

Eat Like A Bosh
08-22-2012, 09:19 PM
As for the East, I don't think the Bobcats make the playoffs. The Wiz probably won't either. Cleveland might just make it with a lower seed. The Knicks and Bulls will definitely make it. Bulls are a great regular season team, and nabbed the #1 seed even with numerous injuries throughout. But I think even with Rose out for the whole year they still take a #5 or #6 seed.

West, OKC still takes the #1 seed. The Lakers are an older team, and due to all the injuries and age, they'll probably be coasting a little, and getting used to working Howard into the rotation. The #1 seed isn't really a priority for them So Lakers either take 2 or 3. No way the Clippers get a #3 seed, I would say #5. The Nuggets could finish as a #3 seed(past SA) or #4 seed. For the last 3 spots, it's most likely the Grizz, Jazz, Mavs.

Stopped reading after a while, some are just ridiculous.

ThatCoolKid
08-22-2012, 10:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This cannot be real.

It's A VC3!!!
08-22-2012, 10:14 PM
I will applaud you for writing this all out but how can Philly be better then the Nets. The Nets 1-4 starting lineup is better then Phillys. The sixers only have one advantage and that's at the 5. I don't understand that.

Living Being
08-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I guess the OP would be a good sports fiction writer.

blood yes
08-23-2012, 11:35 PM
I will applaud you for writing this all out but how can Philly be better then the Nets. The Nets 1-4 starting lineup is better then Phillys. The sixers only have one advantage and that's at the 5. I don't understand that.
Bench and coach

mikek85
08-24-2012, 02:27 AM
I give the op props for the effort. He does some serious work. Good job man, ignore the haters.

bballnoob1192
08-24-2012, 02:39 AM
this is a great thread for initial WTF?? laughs and also awesome for bumping when he his right. Would be the most epic BUMP ever hahaah

ninephive
08-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Gotta put the Spurs higher...they haven't had a team in the West closer than within 3 games of them the last 2 years.

blood yes
08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Reason why i didnt put spurs up higher is cause i think the spurs, with their age, THIS will finally be the year they drop.

blood yes
08-25-2012, 04:05 PM
dam, i can only quick reply cause Raz did that question mark crap

blood yes
08-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Les goo:rockon:

blood yes
08-30-2012, 06:20 PM
les gooooo

blood yes
08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
i got rid of the piece of crap raz wrote that made it impossible to reply without quick replying, finally, u guys can post!

blood yes
09-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Less goo

blood yes
09-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Lesss goooo

niko
09-04-2012, 06:53 PM
I agree with what Raz wrote (not knowing what page its on or what he posted, but im sure it involved WTF).

This is ridiculous and laughable and so much is blatantly wrong and stupid just by skimming the thing like a quarter down. You actually typed all this? WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO THAT?

blood yes
09-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I agree with what Raz wrote (not knowing what page its on or what he posted, but im sure it involved WTF).

This is ridiculous and laughable and so much is blatantly wrong and stupid just by skimming the thing like a quarter down. You actually typed all this? WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO THAT?
I worked very hard on this

As you can see, I even have the scores for EVERY playoff game

niko
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
I worked very hard on this

As you can see, I even have the scores for EVERY playoff game

Yes, that's one of the more stupid part.

How did you simulate this? With action figures?

crisoner
09-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow...great breakdown OP.

Hope none of that comes true. LeBron DPOY? LMAO

blood yes
09-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Wow...great breakdown OP.

Hope none of that comes true. LeBron DPOY? LMAO
You know nothing bout basketball...

Math2
09-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Can you please stop bumping this horrible thread?

ILLsmak
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes, that's one of the more stupid part.

How did you simulate this? With action figures?

He made it up obviously. It's not that hard to do.

-Smak

BankShot
09-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Evan Turner(24ppg, 7.5rpg, 5apg)

I'm not sure a third-year Evan Turner belongs in this list of players:

- Wilt Chamberlain
- Oscar Robertson
- Lebron James
- Michael Jordan
- Larry Bird
- Elgin Baylor
- Charles Barkley
- Jerry West
- Clyde Drexler
- John Havlicek
- Tracy McGrady

shady6121
04-15-2013, 12:40 AM
:lol :roll:

LongLiveTheKing
04-15-2013, 12:48 AM
:lol :roll:
This lol.

d.bball.guy
04-15-2013, 12:54 AM
I think I got a brain tumor skimming through that one :lol

FKAri
04-15-2013, 01:08 AM
Lakers finishing as a higher see than the Thunder? Knicks out of the playoffs? Those predictions wouldve been off base even at the start of the season.

sketchy
04-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Never forget.