PDA

View Full Version : Q for Laker Fans who live in LA

Kews1
08-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Im heading out west in November, going to a Lakers home game seems slightly blasphemous to me as a Celtics fan but i dont think i can pass up watching Dwight, Nash & Kobe on their home floor, so how much are decent tickets?

:cheers:

EDIT: And no i am not interested in a Clippers game.

kennethgriffin
08-18-2012, 04:46 AM
you don't have to live in LA to know what good tickets are. you just have to have gone to a few games in your life

i have... and anything behind the net sucks.

nothing above the section 100-118

must bring a radio of some kind ( cant hear anything thats happening on the court )

you have to spend atleast 400$

jdm_dc_fan
08-18-2012, 04:47 AM
theyre not playing in the TD garden after d12 comes back from injury?

SAKOTXA
08-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Im heading out west in November, going to a Lakers home game seems slightly blasphemous to me as a Celtics fan but i dont think i can pass up watching Dwight, Nash & Kobe on their home floor, so how much are decent tickets?

Depends who they're playing against. A decent ticket for a game against the Bobcats are around 180-230, but let's say against Oklahoma, it'll probably go for about 350-400.

It also depends how you define 'decent'.

This is the seating chart.

http://www.barrystickets.com/images/los-angeles-seatingcharts/staples-center-seatingchart.jpg

I've been to 8 or 9 Laker games and have always sat in the last row of 101 or 111 and once at 318, which was really the best thing ever and the atmosphere back there was easily better than the closer and more expensive seats.
Word of advice to you, don't wear a Celtics jersey to a Laker game unless you want to be harassed by a group of angry Mexicans.

Oh and also

**** Boston. :cheers:

Kews1
08-18-2012, 04:50 AM
you don't have to live in LA to know what good tickets are. you just have to have gone to a few games in your life

i have... and anything behind the net sucks.

nothing above the section 100-118

must bring a radio of some kind ( cant hear anything thats happening on the court )

you have to spend atleast 400$

:coleman: i know what good tickets are, i just assumed tickets in LA were more expensive than other places :confusedshrug: .

Kews1
08-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Depends who they're playing against. A decent ticket for a game against the Bobcats are around 180-230, but let's say against Oklahoma, it'll probably go for about 350-400.

It also depends how you define 'decent'.

This is the seating chart.

http://www.barrystickets.com/images/los-angeles-seatingcharts/staples-center-seatingchart.jpg

I've been to 8 or 9 Laker games and have always sat in the last row of 101 or 111 and once at 318, which was really the best thing ever and the atmosphere back there was easily better than the closer and more expensive seats.
Word of advice to you, don't wear a Celtics jersey to a Laker game unless you want to be harassed by a group of angry Mexicans.

Oh and also

**** Boston. :cheers:

Thanks, and thankyou for your kind advice but i will choose to ignore and proudly wear my #5 Garnett singlet :lol

SAKOTXA
08-18-2012, 04:53 AM
Thanks, and thankyou for your kind advice but i will choose to ignore and proudly wear my #5 Garnett singlet :lol
Especially Garnett, you're ****ed.

Kews1
08-18-2012, 04:54 AM
theyre not playing in the TD garden after d12 comes back from injury?

They are, but since im out in LA and have some spare time i wouldnt mind going to Staples Center, i havnt been there before and would like to experience the atmosphere etc

Kews1
08-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Especially Garnett, you're ****ed.

Ill be sure to video what ever happens and post it here for everybodys amusement

KeyNote
08-18-2012, 05:26 AM
Some sites will cut you a good deal....and there is always people selling tickets to the games they can't go to on craigslist and such

once found some guy selling tickets to seats behind the basket for $160

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Somebody has to say it... a Celtics fan going out of his way to go to a Lakers home game against another team is a disgrace. If you want a good show from the Lakers wait until they play the freaking Celtics and support your team.

HorryIsMyMVP
08-18-2012, 05:40 AM
Ill be sure to video what ever happens and post it here for everybodys amusement
If you don't post then we will just assume you died.

Kews1
08-18-2012, 05:48 AM
Somebody has to say it... a Celtics fan going out of his way to go to a Lakers home game against another team is a disgrace. If you want a good show from the Lakers wait until they play the freaking Celtics and support your team.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Whoa+_f765c54045dc2d66dbe3cee4dab1d31f.jpeg

Sorry i have friends in LA and would like to go to a basketball game with them?
Your just mad i dont want to go to a clippers game.

http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Camron-You-Mad.jpg

It's possible to still enjoy basketball when your team isnt playing, i hate the Lakers as much as the next Celtics fan but would i pass up the opportunity to watch Kobe, Nash, Pau and possibly Dwight if hes back from injury in their own arena with their own fans and experience the difference between there and Boston? No. I dont often get to travel to LA so i think ill make the most of this opportunity thank you very much.

http://i39.tinypic.com/5f3bt5.png

G-Funk
08-18-2012, 06:00 AM

depends what u consider decent and who they are playing but if u can spent 300-500 per ticket u would be good.

Kobe 4 The Win
08-18-2012, 06:03 AM
Come on son, since when is wanting to go to a basketball game a disgrace? It's not like he bought a Kobe jersey and a "Lakers #1" foam finger.

I'm a total Laker fan but I'd jump at the chance to catch a game in Boston.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 06:03 AM

It's possible to still enjoy basketball when your team isnt playing, i hate the Lakers as much as the next Celtics fan but would i pass up the opportunity to watch Kobe, Nash, Pau and possibly Dwight if hes back from injury in their own arena with their own fans and experience the difference between there and Boston? No. I dont often get to travel to LA so i think ill make the most of this opportunity thank you very much.

Comon dude.... you don't get it? You're buying an EXPENSIVE ticket to see your largest and fierce rival play against another team?? Doesn't make sense. Watch them vs Boston IN Boston.

Kobe 4 The Win
08-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Comon dude.... you don't get it? You're buying an EXPENSIVE ticket to see your largest and fierce rival play against another team?? Doesn't make sense. Watch them vs Boston IN Boston.

The Clippers have no big rivals in their history. There's not a lot of competition at the bottom of the pacific division. As such, a Clippers fan could never understand what it's like to root for LA or Boston. Go back to watching the "Big Bang Theory" marathon, grown folks are talking.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 06:14 AM
The Clippers have no big rivals in their history. There's not a lot of competition at the bottom of the pacific division. As such, a Clippers fan could never understand what it's like to root for LA or Boston. Go back to watching the "Big Bang Theory" marathon, grown folks are talking.

Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?

Nick Young
08-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Lakers tickets are so goddamn expensive, even for rafters seats.

CLippers tickets in comparison are alot cheaper. Im convinced their fanbase is just built up of lakers fans who want to see live basketball but cant afford lakers tickets.

Prepare to pay out your ass, not to mention it's like $100 for parking in staples.

All Net
08-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Depends how close you want to be. Where I have sat for the past few years it is in the thousands range but yeah season tickets are obviously alot more than your average seats.

Kobe 4 The Win
08-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?

I'll tell you

Because what does a Clippers fan know about rivalries? Not a f**king thing. So it's not for you to sit there and pass judgment on fans of real teams. If another Celtic fan got pissed off then I could kinda understand his gripe. But you?

Is your excuse that he's helping his rival by paying for tickets in their building? I hate to break it to you but someone is going to buy those tickets if he doesn't. It's not like a Clippers game where they are desperate to find someone to buy a seat. Get off his case.

Nick Young
08-18-2012, 06:35 AM
I hope cholos beat the shit out of you and steal your money

kurt_rambis
08-18-2012, 06:37 AM
dude, that's crazy. the next best thing to rooting for the team you love is rooting against the team you hate. if i was in boston and could get good sets i'd go in a heartbeat and cheer for whoever the fcuk the celts were playing. getting to watch a world class basketball game AND heckle boston douchebags in their own arena....oh my god heaven

Nick Young
08-18-2012, 06:37 AM
Exactly. Typical scumbag aka typical Celtics fan:facepalm

Brokenbeat
08-18-2012, 06:51 AM

lol, clippers been relegated back to clipper status.

Kews1
08-18-2012, 08:01 AM

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2392/stfuandstfd_trollcat.jpg

First off i never said i was buying expensive tickets i asked how much decent tickets would cost. Secondly if im in LA and i have spare time why cant i go to a Lakers game with my friends who live in LA? Its not like im rooting for them to win the championship, hell im probably going to be rooting for whatever team they are playing against that night but im still excited as **** to go see basketball in LA. Ive only ever been to games in Boston therefore im excited for a game in another city. And thirdly i will be there in Boston.

Suckafree
08-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Got heat/knicks courtside tickets for 1200 :pimp:

Kews1
08-18-2012, 08:51 AM
I hope cholos beat the shit out of you and steal your money

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dBuoFGqiLv8/TzB_Wc30U-I/AAAAAAAAAX4/-vAkugGacbQ/s1600/piercejers.jpg

swi7ch
08-18-2012, 09:07 AM

Nobody cares about them in LA. Again. :roll:

Raz
08-18-2012, 09:47 AM

U mad?
http://rlv.zcache.com/clippers_suck_dog_shirt-p155029070104799024bhfh0_400.jpg

BlackVVaves
08-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Damn, couple off season moves and Clippers nation is back to headlining the back pages of NBA fans' interest :lol

You guys give them hell too much. Clippers will still be a good team this year. Just not as good as the Lakers :oldlol:

JohnnySic
08-18-2012, 10:13 AM
What's wrong with a Boston fan going to a Lakers game against another team? I was in LA in May and would have gone to a playoff game vs OKC if it was feasible and tickets weren't $$$$.

Although it would be a little wack to wear Celtics gear to a game like that...

ashlar
08-18-2012, 10:21 AM

What are you so bitter about? I don't see a problem here at all. It's not like he's going to put on a Kobe jersey and cheer for LA. Stop getting your panties in a twist bitch. Your clippers are still relevant.....just not as much as the Lakers.

Remix
08-18-2012, 11:21 AM
money aint a thang, sittin next to uncle jack

I Love the Game
08-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Tickets can be crazy expensive, but you can get lucky on stub hub if you wait it out and are patient. I actually think sitting in the nosebleeds at Staples is a lot of fun (you feel like a peasant at some Gladiator games or something because the hallways have no windows and you are squeezed way the hell up there with random people). Lakers games are a little different of a crowd than the Clippers, but if you go on the smoking deck up there you get a great view of LA Live & hippie fans are always sneaking bowls up there regardless of who is playing :D

Anyway, I'd definitely do whatever you can to check it out. I don't care how many people say they hate the Lakers, when you sit down at Staples for the first time and they dim the lights over the crowd it's enough to make any basketball fan get hyped.

I park across the street for $10 max -- don't know where this $100 figure is coming from.

Hope this helps!

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 12:56 PM
What are you so bitter about? I don't see a problem here at all. It's not like he's going to put on a Kobe jersey and cheer for LA. Stop getting your panties in a twist bitch. Your clippers are still relevant.....just not as much as the Lakers.

You guys are really twisting this into something it's not. Dude isn't going there to boo the Lakers... he already said he's going to enjoy the Lakers show. I have a problem with a Celtics fan doing that. It has nothing at all to do with the Clippers or his comment about not wanting a Clippers game. The Clippers are coming off 60+ consecutive sell outs so I have no reason to convince a fan of another team to see them or be offended by that comment. I just know that the day the Clippers establish a bitter rivalry with a team I'd NEVER go to one of their games unless it was against my team so I could boo them.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 01:01 PM
If he was going to a Sixers game... or a Thunder game etc I wouldn't say a word. It has everything to do with him going to a rivals game.

christian1923
08-18-2012, 01:04 PM
You guys are really twisting this into something it's not. Dude isn't going there to boo the Lakers... he already said he's going to enjoy the Lakers show. I have a problem with a Celtics fan doing that. It has nothing at all to do with the Clippers or his comment about not wanting a Clippers game. The Clippers are coming off 60+ consecutive sell outs so I have no reason to convince a fan of another team to see them or be offended by that comment. I just know that the day the Clippers establish a bitter rivalry with a team I'd NEVER go to one of their games unless it was against my team so I could boo them.
It's Kobe Nash Howard and Pau.. How could anybody Go to LA and not watch that, I hate the Yankees but I'll still go to the games if I get tickets just to see all their great players.

And seeing new stadiums is awesome too, rivalries don't matter until the playoffs. Regular season is for entertainment

bballer
08-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Sat in 108 for the Lakers Celtics Game 2 of the Finals when Ray Allen went off.

Amazing seats. idk how much my dad paid. IT was my graduation present.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 01:19 PM
It's Kobe Nash Howard and Pau.. How could anybody Go to LA and not watch that, I hate the Yankees but I'll still go to the games if I get tickets just to see all their great players.

And seeing new stadiums is awesome too, rivalries don't matter until the playoffs. Regular season is for entertainment

The Celtics/Lakers rivalry is the most important in sports history. It's much different than you going to see a local team you simply don't like. He's probably just more of a casual Celtics fan though so I should think of it that way. I'm more of a diehard who holds onto grudges against other teams.

colorz
08-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Laker tickets are so expensive. It's ridiculous.

MrWarrior
08-18-2012, 01:43 PM

You take this shit way too seriously.
:roll:

He's just trying to watch a basketball game that features a few hall of famers. :confusedshrug:

HorryIsMyMVP
08-18-2012, 02:04 PM
You take this shit way too seriously.
:roll:

He's just trying to watch a basketball game that features a few hall of famers. :confusedshrug:
He is just mad because no one wants to see the Clippers play , lol. But but we have Chris Flop and Blake Grifflop. :cry: Somebody please care!!! :cry:

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-18-2012, 02:13 PM
He is just mad because no one wants to see the Clippers play , lol. But but we have Chris Flop and Blake Grifflop. :cry: Somebody please care!!! :cry:
I know man, just tell the guy you'll try to catch a clippers game while you're in town so he shuts the fck up.

Stuckey
08-18-2012, 03:57 PM

holy fvck, u have a lot of posts

Levity
08-18-2012, 04:03 PM

some people actually love the sport of basketball and dont let their favorite teams delegate their lives.

SpecialQue
08-18-2012, 04:04 PM

The Clippers have some fun games. I've enjoyed everyone one I've gone to. Also, I thought the accepted nicknames were Chris Fall and Flake Griffin?

qrich
08-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Going to a Lakers game, you will have more fun in the nosebleeds than closer to the action since most of the actual fans are up there while up close is just a bunch of business clients trying to impress who are on their cell phones half the game.

Raz
08-18-2012, 07:06 PM
If he was going to a Sixers game... or a Thunder game etc I wouldn't say a word. It has everything to do with him going to a rivals game.

Why do you care? Your opinion has no relevance here. Nor does it ever.

There's nothing wrong with checking out a rival teams games. You're butthurt because the Clippers stink so much, and they have never even had a rival because they are so insignificant.

Quizno
08-18-2012, 07:21 PM

holy shit this is so stupid :roll: :roll:

i'm a huge dodgers fan and if i went to the bay area i'd shell out a pretty penny to catch a giants game. that doesn't make me a bad fan, it just means i love the sport :oldlol:

you take this rivalry shit wayyyy too seriously

Kews1
08-18-2012, 08:28 PM

Actually if you read back i said "hell im probably going to be rooting for whatever team they are playing against that night but im still excited as **** to go see basketball in LA". Therefore i probably will be booing them but im still excited to go see them. All im doing is going to one game in LA with my friends who live there (and are Laker Fans incidentally) i dont see why you care so much of my leisure activity's but il be sure to run my LA scheduled past you before i come so that i can get the OK from you and wont be betraying the C's. And if it makes you feel any better ill go to the game on Fri 02 vs the Clippers, that way i wont be going to a Lakers home game (it will actually be the Clippers at home at the staples center) and i will also catch me some CP3 & Blake.

capisci?

SourPatchKids
08-18-2012, 08:39 PM
What happens to gold&purple #24's in the TD Garden?

SpecialQue
08-18-2012, 08:49 PM
What happens to gold&purple #24's in the TD Garden?

MVP chants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

Kews1
08-18-2012, 08:52 PM
MVP chants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

:facepalm , see that really is a disgrace. I guess alot of people from LA must have been on vaction to Boston that night :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

NumberSix
08-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Easily the most retarded thing anyone has posted all week.

http://first-draft-blog.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5ced53ef0162fe40cfdf970d-320wi

DFish
08-18-2012, 09:07 PM

I'm the first to call somebody out for bandwagoning. I hate it. But I don't think it's too crazy for a Boston fan to attend a Lakers home gam... actually... just as I'm typing this I realize you're right. I wouldn't go to a Celtics game unless they were playing LA, or maybe if it was a good finals match-up. But really, I'm not going to spend money to go to a game if the Lakers aren't playing. I'll watch it on TV.

The OP might be pulling a fairweather move here, but it's definitely not the worst bandwagoning I've seen.

Kews1
08-18-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm the first to call somebody out for bandwagoning. I hate it. But I don't think it's too crazy for a Boston fan to attend a Lakers home gam... actually... just as I'm typing this I realize you're right.

Nobody types like that, you delete what you say if halfway through you change your opinion so stop trolling.

The OP might be pulling a fairweather move here, but it's definitely not the worst bandwagoning I've seen.

"A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams. They basically have no real loyalty to the team"

I support my team regardless of where they place, i am not in any way supporting the Lakers. My team is not having a hard time - we are coming of a game 7 ECF series with the current champions (We also made it further than the team i am in your opinion supposedly "bandwagoning". Im not going around pretending not to be a fan of a team, my avatar is a Celtics one therefore i am showing all of you which team i support. If i was traveling to Dallas i would go and catch a Dallas game, if i was in OKC i would go and catch an OKC game, it just so happens i will be in LA therefore i can choose between seeing the Lakers or the Clippers. Now seeing as my friends are in LA and they support the Lakers, and seeing as the Lakers have Kobe, Nash, Dwight and Pau and they >>>> Blake & CP3 i think ive made a very logical decision to go and see a basketball game which i will enjoy very much without damaging my love for the Celtics one bit.

http://i.qkme.me/35iyu9.jpg

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 09:38 PM
My girl is a diehard Lakers fan and I told her this scenario as an example and she said hell no she'd never go to a Celtics game unless they were playing the Lakers. Even she sounda disgusted by your actions.

StateOfMind12
08-18-2012, 09:41 PM
I never knew there was a rule that you couldn't watch your rivals play at their arena.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
I never knew there was a rule that you couldn't watch your rivals play at their arena.

Don't compare the biggest rivalry in sports history to anything else. If the guy got free tickets fine still lame but whatever. Shelling out hundreds though? Bitch made.

macpierce
08-18-2012, 09:57 PM
My girl is a diehard Lakers fan and I told her this scenario as an example and she said hell no she'd never go to a Celtics game unless they were playing the Lakers. Even she sounda disgusted by your actions.

C'mon son, with that many posts it's pretty obvious you're single

:kobe:

Colbertnation64
08-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Some of the posts in here lol

no matter where you sit, as long as your near center court it's fine. I've sat in the lower level a few times and it's cool, but I have season tickets in the 300's center court and it's fine. Basketball arenas are not football stadiums, the very last seats are decent if you are centered.

You can park for free if you know where to look, and if you don't mind walking 5 minutes parking is like $15 not $100 as stated previously.

Cholos don't beat you up at Laker games for wearing the other teams jersey. Dodger stadium you can get in for $5 and spend the money you saved on beers. The Lakers usually have much tamer fans as it's much more expensive to get in. I'm not saying people won't say anything, but it's usually friendly trash talking. No one is going to throw a beer on you or stab you like a Dodger game. Be prepared for some verbal abuse, but not much else unless you get really unlucky or something.

As far as ticket prices, upper levels can be as cheap at 40 or 60 dollars(at least last season...with Nash and Dwight I have no idea, prices are going up for sure). For the bigger games you're looking at a lot more money no matter where you're sitting lol

BlueCrayon
08-18-2012, 10:15 PM

The Celtics -Sixers rivalry is about as intense or even greater than the Celtics- Lakers rivalry.

Colbertnation64
08-18-2012, 10:17 PM
The Celtics -Sixers rivalry is about as intense or even greater than the Celtics- Lakers rivalry.
come on man let's not pretend this is true

SpecialQue
08-18-2012, 10:18 PM

:no:

monkeypox
08-18-2012, 10:20 PM
If you want a cool experience look for tickets in the Premier section. Those are seats owned by Staples center in the lower bowl in the 200's section. (They'll be listed as PR1 PR2 ect.) The benefit of this area is that you enter through the vip entrance where all the courtside and suite people go. You'll also get access to suite level which has it's own bars and concessions. It's literally a separate area inside the stadium that the people in the 200's and 300's can't get to so you'll be less likely to be beat up for wearing a celtics jersey. Also depending on which tickets you have you'll have access to the royal room (I think that's what it's called) which is the bar inside staples where the famous people usually hang out. It has a fireplace, lounge, and outdoor patio with couches. The most interesting thing is that during the game you can walk in and have dinner at the buffet/restaurant that over looks the court as the game is going on. Even if you make it to your seat, the PR section has a waitress that will bring you drinks and food so you don't have to ever leave the game. (But they're slow as ****.) I've seen plenty of famous people milling around or trying to big time their way through security. (Actually who am I kidding, they always get let through.)

Not really a basketball purists experience but neither team will be your team so I figure you might want a more interesting time. I've got season tickets up in the boondocks so I don't mind upgrading my tickets and chilling and eating dinner while watching the game because I know I can always come back. This might be your only time in staples so whatever floats your boat. The other drawback is that most of these seats are blocks of corporate seats so you get lots of non-fans. Actually wait, you're a celtics fan so you don't care. This is also where the visiting players courtesy seats are around, so you'll get to see some random skanks cheering on their latest conquest or the occasional proud parent or charity kids. I think actually Jerry Buss' personal extra seats are around there too. Expect to spent 200+ depending on time of week and team playing but more likely 300+

If you want to save money, the 300's actually aren't that bad. That's where the loud fans are, which can be good or bad depending on your world view. Aside from behind the backboard, the view isn't THAT bad. It's close enough to see all the action and tell the difference between the players. Depending on the game you might be able to get tix for as cheap as 25 bucks plus fees. (The cheapest I've had to offload my seats was 25 per seat on the day of the game.)

The best place to park is off the 9th street exit off of the 110. Not because it's close, but because it's the fastest way back on to the freeway without getting stuck in the post game crush. The freeway entrance to escape LA is literally around the corner from the two lots there. There's also a metro station stop right next to staples if you wanted to try that.

On the topic of going to a rivals court. I've got no problem with doing that. In fact the one time I went to boston one of the first things I checked to see was if there was a celtic game in town. (They were one of the worst teams in the league at the time though.) I thought it would be cool to watch a game in the garden. Same as when I tried to go see a game at old yankee stadium before it was vacated.

Kews1
08-18-2012, 11:01 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20674227.jpg

Clippersfan86
08-18-2012, 11:04 PM

My bad I threw out a quick example without thinking. I agree Celtics/Sixers is probably the most heated rivalry after the Lakers/Celtics. Point was.... go watch and enjoy all teams playing. Just not your bitter, hated rivals. Dude sounds like he's in awe of the Lakers or something which if he wasn't a Celtics fan wouldn't bug me.

HorryIsMyMVP
08-19-2012, 04:26 PM
My bad I threw out a quick example without thinking. I agree Celtics/Sixers is probably the most heated rivalry after the Lakers/Celtics. Point was.... go watch and enjoy all teams playing. Just not your bitter, hated rivals. Dude sounds like he's in awe of the Lakers or something which if he wasn't a Celtics fan wouldn't bug me.
Did you not notice that the Lakers signed STEVE NASH and DWIGHT HOWARD. I'm a huge Nash fan and if I somehow was a Boston fan I wouldn't care. I'd go just to see him play before he retires. How can you not want to see this team play?

eliteballer
08-19-2012, 05:21 PM
You guys hating are morons. He wants to see a potentially all time great team.

Appreciating great basketball should come before any and all biases.

fsvr54
08-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Clippersfan86 argument is a joke.

Horatio33
08-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Clippersfan86 argument is a joke.

Clippersfan86 IS a joke.