PDA

View Full Version : Lebron winning in 2012 will end up helping the Lakers somehow

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 01:52 PM
it seems as though whatever upsets me as a fan. ends up helping me in some way

the colorado incident/losing to detroit because of it. somehow losing with the big 4 helped the lakers and kobe. if they won then shaq would have stayed. kobe would have left or continued getting no respect for rings with shaq, he would have been forced to rebuild later on and changed the history path that already happend. meaning no gasol. no bynum. maybe no mvp or finals mvps? so in a way the worst thing possible happend for a reason. to help my team and favorite player

the worst thing possible would be to play with kwame and smush. but it helped kobe showcase his skills. we would have never saw 81 or 62 in 3 Q's or all his other scoring streaks if the lakers were built to contend... and its losing that lights a fire under mitch/buss to pull the trigger on trades to improve the team.. in a way losing helps. instead of being really good and just missing out. the lakers can rebuild to win a title right away.

but finally ....2013

lebron winning a ring. god knows the refs influence games based on popularity or bias. i'm a laker fan. i can admit it. but lebron winning a ring gives kobe a chance next year. the lakers will face the heat. and if miami lost to durant. everyone knows what happend to durant would happen to kobe in 2013. a great team would seemingly have the world/stern/refs against them. lebron would be super motivated and the miami heat would more than likely beat my team. but since the worst happend and lebron won a ring. it means my lakers will have a major advantage next year if they meet in the finals. so the worst thing possible happend. and it may help my team AGAIN

EllisGW
08-19-2012, 02:00 PM
No one is gonna beat lebron buddy

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 02:04 PM

its all about who the favorite is. they get all the calls in the finals

heat just won

lakers the new show in town

tallent wise theyre pretty even... i have no idea who would win in a fair battle

but this is the nba brah.... this is entertainment... wwe

i'm a laker fan. i know what its like when my team is the favorites

jordan knew all about it too... i can deal with it. its part of the game..

in 2008 the celtics were extremely popular.. they beat LA

2 years later they were old news...

it only took 1 year for the media to forgive lebron... and guess what. everyone loves the heat.. boom... they make OKC look like the raptors in the finals

now that lebrons got his ring. its kobes turn yet again... once again kobe and the lakers are the hot topic around the world. miami's yesterdays news

lakers 2013 champs....tallent can only take you so far

RRR3
08-19-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't think you realize LeBron is quite easily the best player in the league...

Maniak
08-19-2012, 02:07 PM
this thread is disturbing

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't think you realize LeBron is quite easily the best player in the league...

the best player in the nba doesnt always win the title

1999 - malone/shaq ( duncan wins )

2004 - kobe/duncan/garnett ( billups wins )

2006 - kobe/duncan ( wade wins )

2007 - kobe/dirk ( parker wins )

2008 - kobe/paul ( pierce wins )

2011 - lebron/howard ( dirk wins )

and besides... kobe and dwight are both like what? top 3-4 players in the entire league.. that = the best player by far if you combine them as a contribution to a team

BoutPractice
08-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Malone the best player in the league in 99? Really?

BlueandGold
08-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Yea seriously, he wasn't even the best player in the league in 97 (year he won/stole MVP) :facepalm

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 02:35 PM

i said arguable best player with shaq

he did... well... sort of.... win mvp

:confusedshrug:

i remember that year he didnt have a great ending. and his stats werent their all time best.

but his skills were still peaking... just watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewAAQV7S6eM

30/10/5 on 100% fg's vs dennis rodman

Jax
08-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Lakers gotta beat OKC and/or the Spurs...worry about that first.

pauk
08-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry buddy but you will have to put your blinded Lebron hatred aside or quit watching NBA basketball because this decade will be all Lebron (with maybe a hint of Durant maybe winning a championship aswell)

Lebron has legendary impact upon his teams, he makes miracles out of even zero supporting cast help, an addition of Bosh/Wade is an overkill abundance of help for him (if they are healthy & playing that is), if he was mentally there and didnt play so god damn passive last year in the Finals this would have been his 2nd championship...

He got that monkey of his back and now he can just relax and dominate, he tasted the blood, he knows exactly what he has to do and how easy it is... he will spam championships... and is only improving (including his team)... be afraaaiiiddd *in a very scary voice* :P

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Sorry buddy but you will have to put your blinded Lebron hatred aside or quit watching NBA basketball because the next plenty of years will be all Lebron

:no:

kobe will destroy lebrons legacy by taking away his only chance at multiple titles

kobe will retire at the same time wade is finished and just hanging around in the league 3-4 years from now

in that time span lebron will lose atleast 2 more times in the finals...

i truly believe kobe can either make or break lebrons career over the next 3-4 seasons..

Overdrive
08-19-2012, 03:50 PM
it seems as though whatever upsets me as a fan. ends up helping me in some way

the colorado incident/losing to detroit because of it. somehow losing with the big 4 helped the lakers and kobe. if they won then shaq would have stayed. kobe would have left or continued getting no respect for rings with shaq, he would have been forced to rebuild later on and changed the history path that already happend. meaning no gasol. no bynum. maybe no mvp or finals mvps? so in a way the worst thing possible happend for a reason. to help my team and favorite player

You know what you admitted here?

RRR3
08-19-2012, 04:01 PM
:no:

kobe will destroy lebrons legacy by taking away his only chance at multiple titles

kobe will retire at the same time wade is finished and just hanging around in the league 3-4 years from now

in that time span lebron will lose atleast 2 more times in the finals...

i truly believe kobe can either make or break lebrons career over the next 3-4 seasons..
LOL what's Oldbe gonna do to stop LeBron? Not a damn thing, that's what.

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 04:07 PM
LOL what's Oldbe gonna do to stop LeBron? Not a damn thing, that's what.

same thing he did last year... 28/5/5

but instead of doing it with no PG, bench or center who gave a damn... this time he'l have all of those things...

RRR3
08-19-2012, 04:09 PM
same thing he did last year... 28/5/5

but instead of doing it with no PG, bench or center who gave a damn... this time he'l have all of those things...
Kobe won't average 28 PPG with D12 and Nash unless he chucks (then again he probably will). No one's afraid of 28 PPG on 34% shooting:lol
Plus who on the Lakers is stopping LBJ? :pimp: LBJ and Wade will get D12 in foul trouble, plus Bosh will draw him out of the paint. LeBron will drop 50 on that ass boiii

Overdrive
08-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Kobe won't average 28 PPG with D12 and Nash unless he chucks (then again he probably will). No one's afraid of 28 PPG on 34% shooting:lol
Plus who on the Lakers is stopping LBJ? :pimp: LBJ and Wade will get D12 in foul trouble, plus Bosh will draw him out of the paint. LeBron will drop 50 on that ass boiii

Howard got the good defender reputation. That helps alot with refs on those annoying touchfouls Lebron draws all the time.

kennethgriffin
08-19-2012, 04:13 PM

nash/kobe/artest/pau/hill/jamison is a title contender even without howard

you better pray he gets into foul trouble LOL

RRR3
08-19-2012, 04:14 PM
nash/kobe/artest/pau/hill/jamison is a title contender even without howard

you better pray he gets into foul trouble LOL
:lol
BTW enjoy watching Dwight brick the majority of his free throws :roll: You'll be missing Bynum in that department

Sleu27
08-19-2012, 04:14 PM

haha silly boy

dwade will probably go down with a injury and be hopping on one leg if they make the finals

and lebron will go back to his mental midget days if he faces the lakers..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
08-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm terrified of LeBron James :cry:
:violin:

TheeBeast
08-19-2012, 04:17 PM
BTW enjoy watching Dwight brick the majority of his free throws :roll: You'll be missing Bynum in that department

Howard better catch onto Nash and Kobe then, smh

joeysms55
08-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Difference between a Laker fan to a Kobe troll is....
Laker fans hate whatever team they lost to (ex. they will support the HEAT in last years finals because they lost against OKC)
Kobe troll....(see OP)

Sleu27
08-19-2012, 04:21 PM

Tell us more please:oldlol:

RRR3
08-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Howard better catch onto Nash and Kobe then, smh
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/howardw01/gamelog/2012/

LOL look at all those FT bricks:lol HACK a Dwight:rockon:

Sleu27
08-19-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/howardw01/gamelog/2012/

LOL look at all those FT bricks:lol HACK a Dwight:rockon:

I find it funny that back then when we had Shaq, Kings fans and other fans were saying the same thing about shaq, hoping he would miss free throws and that it would magically make us lose games.

Yet we won 3 straight championships :applause: :applause:

Vertical-24
08-19-2012, 04:43 PM

Definitely not happening, especially with Nash spacing the floor and getting him easier looks.

And you're right...no one is shutting down Bron completely. But L.A. can make it difficult for him with a crazy-ass Artest harassing him on the perimeter and a hell of a presence in Dwight to meet him in the paint :pimp:

I'm really hoping for this Lakers v. Heat finals...been doing so since the Decision :pimp:

G-Funk
08-19-2012, 04:54 PM
:oldlol:

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/photo-1-500x373.jpg

BabyBull
08-19-2012, 05:03 PM
LeBron wins a championship in a year were Rose, Howard and the Celtics were all injured and now all of a sudden his fanboys have gone back to there exuberant talks of him being unstoppable lol.

Nobody is afraid of LeBron. Oooh he won a title with Wade and Bosh, you gotta be great to accomplish such a feat.

imnew09
08-19-2012, 05:08 PM
If you stop posting on this forum, it will definitely help to decrease the Kobe-hate.

Sleu27
08-19-2012, 05:25 PM
:oldlol:

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/photo-1-500x373.jpg

:roll:

KyrieTheFuture
08-19-2012, 05:29 PM
I want OKC to win now so all the fanboys can argue about who lost worse the Lakers or Miami. "we put up a better fight"

"NUH UH WE DID"

alleykat
08-19-2012, 10:53 PM
tim donaghy fan ya??

why would u openly root for a team that doesn't win their rings then? really no sense in claiming these dudes are championship material then ya? when pretty much anybody can be if they are popular...

i fail to see how the thunder lost? weren't 48 states rooting for them to win and they lost on top of the KD tears....so i think that they would have the advantage then no?

swag2011
08-19-2012, 10:56 PM

Mavericks did buddy

strike
08-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Bunch of ****ing 5 year olds on this forum. I used to come here to look for interesting conversation. Now all we have is

KOBE IS THE GOAT LEBRON ISN'T SHIT

WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT?? LEBRON IS THE GOAT KOBE IS A CHUCKER

HAHAHAHAHA. 5 RINGS YOU MAD???

WHATEVER KOBE WAS CARRIER FOR ALL 5 RINGS

livinglegend
04-07-2014, 01:20 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

tmacattack33
04-07-2014, 01:35 PM
:roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-07-2014, 01:44 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

BBallZen83
04-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Who cares... random hyperbole dug up from years ago. Not hard to find on this board.

JUDGE WITNESS
04-07-2014, 02:14 PM
well, there was potential with the dwight and nash acquisition. but the universe hates op

RoundMoundOfReb
04-07-2014, 02:39 PM
lol wtf

Heatles201
04-07-2014, 02:53 PM
They Scared Now

J Shuttlesworth
04-07-2014, 03:07 PM
OP do you realize that the heat had the lowest FTA per game in a finals ever last year? How are the refs rigging it for them? :roll: