PDA

View Full Version : Chauncey Billups Comment On The Lakers

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 10:37 AM
"They are trying to stack the deck over there, but I tell you what -- I'm very pleased with my team and what we've been able to do and I will just say this -- don't nobody scare me, man,"

Pretty much a non story but lately tons of players have shrugged off the question with "I don't care" so it's pretty interesting to get a real response.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120820/SPORTS03/120820056/1051/sports03

Edit: His rehab is going great should be ready first month of the season.

Rekindled
08-21-2012, 10:42 AM
"don't nobody scare me, man"

so that means he Scarrrred :pimp:

LBJDW305
08-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Kobe's going to end his career for that probably lock him in a room in Colorado

krazymofo
08-21-2012, 11:10 AM
for a second i thought the thread was about Chauncey going to the Lakers.

kennethgriffin
08-21-2012, 11:14 AM
and what did chauncey think he was doing when he ran to the clippers with kmart, paul, butler and griffin

GOBB
08-21-2012, 11:16 AM
and what did chauncey think he was doing when he ran to the clippers with kmart, paul, butler and griffin

HUH??? He didnt say anything was wrong with them STACKING the team. He said he isnt scared (most sportsmedia members throwing them in finals) and is confident in his own team. He isnt afraid of the mighty Lakers as the sportsmedia is painting them out to be. HOW on earth you couldnt comprehend this quote beats me you fake ass Heat fan.

embersyc
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM

Clippers got him off amnesty, it's not like he had a choice. Also it was before the Paul trade IIRC.

Rooster
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
"They are trying to stack the deck over there, but I tell you what -- I'm very pleased with my team and what we've been able to do and I will just say this -- don't nobody scare me, man,"

Pretty much a non story but lately tons of players have shrugged off the question with "I don't care" so it's pretty interesting to get a real response.

Hmm just wondering why did he mention SCARE in his thoughts. :confusedshrug:

franchise#3
08-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Billups has always been a class act.

kennethgriffin
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Clippers got him off amnesty, it's not like he had a choice. Also it was before the Paul trade IIRC.

so... how does that change the fact that they were stacking the deck via trades/free agency with kmart/butler/paul/mo williams etc...

they already had griffin and then got billups

and he did have a choice. he could have went to europe for more money. but because he was still making money from his other contract ontop of the minimum offer. he was fine with sticking around in the nba in hopes of a stacked deck team making a run at a title

HorryIsMyMVP
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
He scared.

HorryIsMyMVP
08-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Man the Clippers are depressing. They form a decent team FINALLY and the Lakers just form a super ultra mega team :lol . It is all in Clipperfans head. His nightmares consist of Nash alley ooping Dwight Howard.

kennethgriffin
08-21-2012, 11:47 AM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa280/cashforcards/gtewgg.png

:( :( :(

poor clippers

they cant get anyone

feel sorry for their fans :(

ZeN
08-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Hmm just wondering why did he mention SCARE in his thoughts. :confusedshrug:
This.

If you aint concerned then afraid and scared wouldnt be part of your discussion.. Unless it was brought up by the reporter.

HorryIsMyMVP
08-21-2012, 11:55 AM

poor clippers

they cant get anyone

Pretty much seem like a band of scrubs haha.

kennethgriffin
08-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Pretty much seem like a band of scrubs haha.

i dunno if i wasnt a lakers fan i would probably be a clippers fan.

theyre pretty solid. missing maybe just 1 piece

if they got a superstar SG they could make a run at OKC for 2nd best team in the WC

HorryIsMyMVP
08-21-2012, 12:03 PM
i dunno if i wasnt a lakers fan i would probably be a clippers fan.

theyre pretty solid. missing maybe just 1 piece

if they got a superstar SG they could make a run at OKC for 2nd best team in the WC
Yeah the Clippers are good but the Lakers have Nash Gasol and DWIGHT HOWARD. When you factor in just last year Nash made Gortat look not horrible this combination is obviously scary. As a Nash fan I've always dreamt he would get to play with Howard. DREAMS DO COME TRUE. And really f Kobe lol. Nash for fmvp.

C-Webb4
08-21-2012, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE]

TexasBloodMoney
08-21-2012, 12:05 PM
This.

If you aint concerned then afraid and scared wouldnt be part of your discussion.. Unless it was brought up by the reporter.

Remind me how the 04 finals went? Who was the FMVP?

ZeN
08-21-2012, 12:11 PM
My comment did not dispute whether or not he should be scared or if the Clippers will be able to compete with the Lakers...

I was simply pointing out that emphasizing That You Are Not Scared shows a little bit of low self esteem, even if its unintentional. I suspect that somewhere in that conversation he was being asked directly if he was scared, thus prompting that response. Typically if a person is not afraid they dont make an effort to state it emphatically.

Btw, Im not hating, I am a fan of both teams.. I support LA implicitly.

ZeN
08-21-2012, 12:17 PM
That player no longer exists, he is not 2004 Chauncey.

But good stuff, bringing up something that he accomplished 8 years ago.. I doubt his play then is relevant in any game hes in today..

magictricked
08-21-2012, 12:21 PM
and he did have a choice. he could have went to europe for more money. but because he was still making money from his other contract ontop of the minimum offer. he was fine with sticking around in the nba in hopes of a stacked deck team making a run at a title
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
If you don't know how the Amnesty clause works then shush.
If you don't know that FIBA teams and the NBA have a deal in place that would prevent Billups from going to Europe then shush

So basically just STFU

SilkkTheShocker
08-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Im going to laugh if Chauncey beats another stacked Kobe team :oldlol:

TexasBloodMoney
08-21-2012, 12:23 PM
That player no longer exists, he is not 2004 Chauncey.

But good stuff, bringing up something that he accomplished 8 years ago.. I doubt his play then is relevant in any game hes in today..

:cry: I miss that 04 Pistons team though. I can't let go!

KOBEtherealKing
08-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Im going to laugh if Chauncey beats another stacked Kobe team :oldlol:
Didn't chauncey play with Carmelo... Oh yeah back in 2009, how did that work out? toggaf :coleman:

DTreats
08-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Didn't chauncey play with Carmelo... Oh yeah back in 2009, how did that work out? toggaf :coleman:
Billups choked

monkeypox
08-21-2012, 12:31 PM
I love how OP intentionally erased this part. :roll: But at least you can admit this is a non-story, and should be a non-thread.

Nice try but the actual rest of the quote was this:

[QUOTE=Billups]

ZeN
08-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Nice try but the actual rest of the quote was this:
I knew we were missing something..

no pun intended
08-21-2012, 01:35 PM

poor clippers

they cant get anyone

Now subtract Williams, Martin, Young, and Foye

for

Crawford, Hill, Odom, and Turiaf

Poor Clippers fans indeed.

crisoner
08-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Truth is both LA Teams > NY Teams

Both teams are stacked. All should be happy in LA it's going to be a fun season.

Sleu27
08-21-2012, 01:45 PM
he so scared

DTreats
08-21-2012, 01:48 PM
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o614/tillyho12/5715fea4.jpg

qrich
08-21-2012, 01:49 PM

Paul wasn't a Clipper until after Clippers claimed Chauncey and K-Mart joined in the middle of the season and was pretty much doo-doo all year.

But then again, why am I bothering responding to a troll who has never contributed anything positive to this board besides to his fellow KLFs.

Now subtract Williams, Martin, Young, and Foye

for

Crawford, Hill, Odom, and Turiaf

Poor Clippers fans indeed.

What happened to Hill being old, Turiaf being trash, Crawford and Odom being old and washed up? :wtf:

Sleu27
08-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Paul wasn't a Clipper until after Clippers claimed Chauncey and K-Mart joined in the middle of the season and was pretty much doo-doo all year.

But then again, why am I bothering responding to a troll who has never contributed anything positive to this board besides to his fellow KLFs.

What happened to Hill being old, Turiaf being trash, Crawford and Odom being old and washed up? :wtf:

Idk about you but it just always seems like everyone going to play for the clippers always plays like trash

:confusedshrug:

Fiasco
08-21-2012, 01:56 PM
lol Lakers don't scare me either.

qrich
08-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Idk about you but it just always seems like everyone going to play for the clippers always plays like trash

:confusedshrug:

Reggie Evans had the biggest 15 minutes of his career with the Clippers. Same with Nick Young. And Paul, Billups & Butler all played like trash as well.

LA.MJ&KB#1
08-21-2012, 03:51 PM
:applause: :applause:

SpecialQue
08-21-2012, 03:56 PM

Butler was the only new player the Clippers got because Olshey grabbed Chauncey from the amnesty. If I remember correctly, Chauncey was pissed and Olshey apologized to him. Paul and KMart came after Billups was already on the Clippers.

I'm a Laker fan too, but I'm not going to make up shit just because Billups is being competitive. Name me one player who has ever said that they were scared of another team.

Fiasco
08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
The Clippers respect Chauncey a lot. Even after he got injured, they dressed his locker for both away and home games.

hawkfan
08-21-2012, 04:03 PM

If DJ improves his low post game, and Griffin improves his low post game and mid-range jumper, the Clippers will be the better team.

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 06:16 PM
If DJ improves his low post game, and Griffin improves his low post game and mid-range jumper, the Clippers will be the better team.

If Griffin, DJ and Bledsoe improve consistently no question. Lakers will be more hyped but Clippers core of Griffin, CP3, DJ and Bledsoe can be great for a decade. Bledsoe will get the starting 2 job when Billups retires in 2 years.

G-train
08-21-2012, 07:26 PM
If Griffin, DJ and Bledsoe improve consistently no question. Lakers will be more hyped but Clippers core of Griffin, CP3, DJ and Bledsoe can be great for a decade. Bledsoe will get the starting 2 job when Billups retires in 2 years.

Dude you need to have a rest regarding Bledsoe. Dude is 6 foot tall, he cannot be a starting NBA 2.
Trust me, if he had any sort of above average potential, Sam Presti wouldn't have traded him for a protected pick.
He does NOT have star potential. Stop saying that. He is a defensive athletic career backup at the one.
DJ is what he is, he wont improve too much other than in his consistency.

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Dude you need to have a rest regarding Bledsoe. Dude is 6 foot tall, he cannot be a starting NBA 2.
Trust me, if he had any sort of above average potential, Sam Presti wouldn't have traded him for a protected pick.
He does NOT have star potential. Stop saying that. He is a defensive athletic career backup at the one.
DJ is what he is, he wont improve too much other than in his consistency.

Bledsoe is 6'1 with a 6'8+ wingspan. If he can do a fantastic job guarding Manu and giving him problems he can guard any SG in the league outside of Kobe and Joe Johnson currently... guys who are dominant in the post for SG's. He's 195 pounds and strong as an ox and his athleticism, lateral speed and defensive instincts allow him to guard 1's and 2's.

As for potential or not.... your argument is weak. Presti traded him so he can't be good :facepalm . Obviously he's a lot better than Presti knew which is why he's reportedly got a very high value around the league right now and did fantastic in the playoffs. Presti missed out on Bledsoe and even if he never improves after the 2012 playoffs Bledsoe would be a great backup PG and addition to OKC.

Dude has all star potential in my opinion and realistically will be a capable starter or dominant 6th man, especially defensively. Which is far more valuable than an 18 pick which again SAM PRESTI blew.

Yung D-Will
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/15yupz4.png

:biggums:

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 07:34 PM
This is why I DO hope Bledsoe starts the season and CP3 is out a few weeks. So people will finally STFU and stop doubting Bledsoe. I said dude was a stud since his rookie year and people thought I was nuts. The playoffs proved it to some, but a large group of people still act like dude is an average role player potential player.

Story Up
08-21-2012, 08:02 PM
This is straight up the dumbest post ever written on this forum. WOW. Bledsoe and DJ difference makers? Now I've heard it all, clippers are so pathetic, from fans to players.

Fiasco
08-21-2012, 08:06 PM
CP3 is going to be ready for training camp.

WeGetRing2012
08-21-2012, 08:58 PM

Bledsoe is NOT that good.

And Clippers fan complaining about hype :lol

qrich
08-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Bledsoe is NOT that good.

And Clippers fan complaining about hype :lol

While CF86 hypes the living shit out of Bledsoe, he is still underrated by many. Dude is a tremondous athlete and a good with potential of being great defender. His offensive game, however, greatly lacks the resemblance of being a full time point guard and I'm not confident he'll improve vastly in that category. His best fit would be with a team that has other ball handlers or a tall point ala Livingston.

KyrieTheFuture
08-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Bledsoe is super good you should want that under wraps. He'll dip for more money if people see his talent (unless you're planning on trading him)

Clifton
08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Chauncey Billups is the most fearless NBA player since Larry Bird. If he says he's not scared, he's simply reminding you of something you should already know.

These Clippers are a darkhorse. I think they have a chance against anyone. Even the Lakers. (Keep in mind you have Steve Nash guarding Chris Paul.)

Well, a chance against anyone in the West.

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Bledsoe is super good you should want that under wraps. He'll dip for more money if people see his talent (unless you're planning on trading him)

I agree that it's kind of bad if he blows up already due to the demand that will exist for him and fat paycheck he will demand. That being said... if that happens the Clippers can always trade him for a SG or SF for the long term or even pay him and use as a 6th man. Regardless if you want to win a championship you have to pay luxury tax or at the very least be 15+ mill over cap consistently pretty much. He's restricted so Clippers can keep him no matter what.

I think they will too because they have refused to trade Bledsoe on 4 or 5 reported occasions. Funny thing is Clippers turned down Jamal Crawford for Bledsoe at trade deadline and people here bashed the Clippers for that. Now look? We have Crawford AND Bledsoe showed serious game in the playoffs.

Story Up
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
People, this clown just said if DJ, Bledsoe and Griffin improve they'd no question be better then Lakers. Most delusional homer on the planet. If DJ turns into Bynum, Griffin becomes top 10 player and Bjedsoe magically becomes an allstar then yes clips will have a chance to win. But that's like me saying if Meeks becomes the next Ray Allen and if Ebanks becomes Luol Deng, LA will go 82-0.

Just wishful thinking, fact is, clippers would get destroyed in the playoffs by lakers in 4/5. Howard and Gasol would obliterate your front court, Nash will run the floor (better facilitator then even Paul) and we still got Kobe abusing your undersized sg's ; heck even Jamison, Meeks, Hill, Blake and Ebanks is not a terrible bench. All we need is 8 players anyways and we have Meeks, Jamison and Hill and pretty formidable trio. Of course not as prolific as Ofom, Crawford and Bledsoe but still alright.

TexasBloodMoney
08-21-2012, 10:39 PM
This is why I DO hope Bledsoe starts the season and CP3 is out a few weeks. So people will finally STFU and stop doubting Bledsoe. I said dude was a stud since his rookie year and people thought I was nuts. The playoffs proved it to some, but a large group of people still act like dude is an average role player potential player.

As much as you hype up the clippers and their players. Eric Bledsoe is a beast :bowdown:

I'm happy with Damian Lillard but I would easily have traded #6 for EB. He's one of the few players in the league who can guard Westbrook and he did pretty well against Manu who's like 6'6? In the playoffs.
I'm not sure what his ceiling is but he's not a career backup like some of the people on this thread have been saying. The Clippers should try and extend him as soon as they can because tons of role players are getting overpaid.

If not, I'd love him in Portland :banana:

Oh and I think with the direction the league is heading in (a bunch of combo-guards), it's not far-fetched to think that EB can play the 2. A Paul/Bledsoe backcourt would essentially be the same thing as the Rondo/Bradley combo.

hawkfan
08-21-2012, 10:46 PM

It's really Griffin and DJ.
If Bledsoe, that's great, but he's no low post presence.
Griffin can provide that if he works on it, and DJ can provide that as well if he works on it.
Those are the two weaknesses for them. If they improve them, then the Clippers will be near unstoppable on offense.

With the Lakers, the big problem is how Howard handles being the fourth option on offense during the fourth quarter, since his low post game is subpar.

Clippersfan86
08-21-2012, 11:24 PM
As much as you hype up the clippers and their players. Eric Bledsoe is a beast :bowdown:

I'm happy with Damian Lillard but I would easily have traded #6 for EB. He's one of the few players in the league who can guard Westbrook and he did pretty well against Manu who's like 6'6? In the playoffs.
I'm not sure what his ceiling is but he's not a career backup like some of the people on this thread have been saying. The Clippers should try and extend him as soon as they can because tons of role players are getting overpaid.

If not, I'd love him in Portland :banana:

Oh and I think with the direction the league is heading in (a bunch of combo-guards), it's not far-fetched to think that EB can play the 2. A Paul/Bledsoe backcourt would essentially be the same thing as the Rondo/Bradley combo.

Wanna know what's funny? Last year I said if there is one place I'd like to see him outside of the Clippers is the Blazers. The fanbase is top 3 in the NBA and he feeds off the crowd. Then Portland always seems to breed hard working, defense first mindsets of their players and Bledsoe is the epitome of that. A defensive minded, tough as nails work horse.

If Avery Bradley can effectively play the two... Bledsoe absolutely can. Bledsoe weighs 15-20 pounds more, has a greater wingspan, is even more athletic and is a lot stronger. I'd take all of that over one inch in height. Like I said... if you can guard 6'6 Manu who's a HOF SG... you can guard 95 percent of the SG's in this league. Really big 6'6 220+ pound PG's like Brandon Roy, Joe Johnson and Kobe types will give him some issues in the post but he will give them just as many problems.

Remember when 6'0 tall Iverson dominated at SG and what Larry Brown said in his first season there? "Iverson may have trouble guarding SG's around the league but they are going to have an even more difficult time handling him" or w/e it was? Bledsoe isn't that good but the point stands that while he may give up something... he will absolutely do his job and create matchup problems of his own.

How many SG's around the league have the speed and athleticism to keep up with Bledsoe on either end? BTW I'm impressed that you know that he does well guarding Westbrook because he does. I remember as a rookie the first time he locked Westbrook up I was like damn this guy has a big future as a defender in the league.

WeGetRing2012
08-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Wanna know what's funny? Last year I said if there is one place I'd like to see him outside of the Clippers is the Blazers. The fanbase is top 3 in the NBA and he feeds off the crowd. Then Portland always seems to breed hard working, defense first mindsets of their players and Bledsoe is the epitome of that. A defensive minded, tough as nails work horse.

If Avery Bradley can effectively play the two... Bledsoe absolutely can. Bledsoe weighs 15-20 pounds more, has a greater wingspan, is even more athletic and is a lot stronger. I'd take all of that over one inch in height. Like I said... if you can guard 6'6 Manu who's a HOF SG... you can guard 95 percent of the SG's in this league. Really big 6'6 220+ pound PG's like Brandon Roy, Joe Johnson and Kobe types will give him some issues in the post but he will give them just as many problems.

Remember when 6'0 tall Iverson dominated at SG and what Larry Brown said in his first season there? "Iverson may have trouble guarding SG's around the league but they are going to have an even more difficult time handling him" or w/e it was? Bledsoe isn't that good but the point stands that while he may give up something... he will absolutely do his job and create matchup problems of his own.

How many SG's around the league have the speed and athleticism to keep up with Bledsoe on either end? BTW I'm impressed that you know that he does well guarding Westbrook because he does. I remember as a rookie the first time he locked Westbrook up I was like damn this guy has a big future as a defender in the league.

:lol

raptorfan_dr07
08-21-2012, 11:50 PM
This is straight up the dumbest post ever written on this forum. WOW. Bledsoe and DJ difference makers? Now I've heard it all, clippers are so pathetic, from fans to players.

No more idiotic than retard Laker fans thinking old @$$ Antwan Jamison and Jodie f*cuking Meeks are difference makers.

Eric Bledsoe was huge for the Clippers in the Memphis series. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a potential All-Star, but he can definitely be the lead guard off the bench and a spot starter for the majority of his career. Fantastic defensive potential. His decision making is a work in progress as is his overall offensive game. There's no denying the energy and intensity that he brings though. Several Clipper games I watched last year, it would seem like the team was sleepwalking through games, and then Bledose comes in and sparks them on a run.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-21-2012, 11:56 PM

LOL this dude literally stalks Clippersfan's posts.

SpecialQue
08-22-2012, 12:02 AM
It's GAWDsoe's time to pwn. Opposing teams are going to have anuses stretched so badly that when they shit, it's going to slide out like dogfood from a can.

Clippersfan86
08-22-2012, 12:27 AM
No more idiotic than retard Laker fans thinking old @$$ Antwan Jamison and Jodie f*cuking Meeks are difference makers.

Eric Bledsoe was huge for the Clippers in the Memphis series. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a potential All-Star, but he can definitely be the lead guard off the bench and a spot starter for the majority of his career. Fantastic defensive potential. His decision making is a work in progress as is his overall offensive game. There's no denying the energy and intensity that he brings though. Several Clipper games I watched last year, it would seem like the team was sleepwalking through games, and then Bledose comes in and sparks them on a run.

When I say potential all star that's MAX potential, not what I expect. I think he will at his absolute realistic peak be a quality starter/elite 6th man but never an all star. MAYBE borderline a season or two if he ends up in the right role with the right coach (not Vinny coaching or the Clippers as currently constructed).

You're 100 percent right though that Bledsoe always gives the team something. He always seemed to wake the team up when he came in games. Even if he's not good at commanding the floor on offense his hustle, intensity, heart and defense always have a positive impact.

Clippersfan86
08-22-2012, 12:28 AM
It's GAWDsoe's time to pwn. Opposing teams are going to have anuses stretched so badly that when they shit, it's going to slide out like dogfood from a can.

:roll: :roll:

ncrizzle
08-22-2012, 12:31 AM
i love how under rated defense is around here. Bledsoe is a very good player and will continue to get better. Now he might not become an all star, but a star is very possible

mrbigshot1
08-22-2012, 01:12 AM
He aint scurred *****.

amfirst
08-22-2012, 01:59 AM
No one asked if he was scared. That's the funnie part.

senelcoolidge
08-22-2012, 02:17 AM
The Clippers have motivated gusy, great for them. They should have a very good season. They can play under the radar. The lakers will probably underachieve..it should be fun.

rhythmic
08-22-2012, 09:27 AM
As a fan, you want leadership like this.
You surrender before you play a game if you're fearful of your opposition. Clippers will be fine this season, especially if Griffin progresses and Lamar Odom gets his game back. They'll be a top four seed, IMO. Could threaten Lakers or OKC/SA if Paul plays aggressively on a consistent basis. Last year for like half a season, he kept trying to find his role on the team it seemed and it cost them games they should have won.

I don't really agree about Bledsoe though, I mean they have practices and training camps, etc. If he is as good as some of you think he is, I'm suer he would have gotten more playing time on this team. Especially considering he has a large wing span and is this great defender. I mean they lack a prototypical shooting guard, why doesn't he get more playing time at the 2?

Tired of hearing about his hype, let him do something impressive first (for more then a short span of games).

Punpun
08-22-2012, 09:33 AM
lol Lakers don't scare me either.

Well yes, it's not like you play against them. :yaohappy:

Punpun
08-22-2012, 09:36 AM
If he says he's not scared, he's simply reminding you of something you should already know.

Actually, you shouldn't need to say anything about yourself if it is apparent. The simple fact of Billups actually saying he isn't scared means there is something wrong here. Well it just comes off as weak. "Talk is cheap" - Marlo Stanfield.

Clippersfan86
08-22-2012, 09:53 AM
As a fan, you want leadership like this.
You surrender before you play a game if you're fearful of your opposition. Clippers will be fine this season, especially if Griffin progresses and Lamar Odom gets his game back. They'll be a top four seed, IMO. Could threaten Lakers or OKC/SA if Paul plays aggressively on a consistent basis. Last year for like half a season, he kept trying to find his role on the team it seemed and it cost them games they should have won.

I don't really agree about Bledsoe though, I mean they have practices and training camps, etc. If he is as good as some of you think he is, I'm suer he would have gotten more playing time on this team. Especially considering he has a large wing span and is this great defender. I mean they lack a prototypical shooting guard, why doesn't he get more playing time at the 2?

Tired of hearing about his hype, let him do something impressive first (for more then a short span of games).

Need I remind you that his entire career has been coached by Vinny Del Negro? The guy who is the worst at rotations in the entire NBA, maybe world? :oldlol: . Send him to a good coach and the guy blossoms. Another thing is Bledsoe can't really spread the floor yet and isn't a threat to score too much. He would be there purely for defense and rebounding so I can see why at least at this point Bledsoe doesn't start (with Billups back and Crawford). My issue was that Vinny wouldn't even TRY starting Bledsoe even though him and CP3 on the court at the same time dominated.

ashlar
08-22-2012, 10:41 AM
LOL this dude literally stalks Clippersfan's posts.

It's not hard to "stalk" someone that says dumb things and posts 50 times a day.