PDA

View Full Version : who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

kennethgriffin
08-25-2012, 02:01 AM
who here is not part of the politically correct

make your absurd prediction here

mine =
65-17 regular season
16-4 playoffs

4-0 first round vs mavs
4-0 second round vs clippers
4-2 third round vs okc
4-2 finals vs chicago ( yes chicago )

miami will be high off their title and not take it as seriously. bulls will be healthy come playoff time and be hungry

Kews1
08-25-2012, 02:02 AM
http://www.bilerico.com/2010/12/pinocchio1.gif

kennethgriffin
08-25-2012, 02:05 AM
http://www.bilerico.com/2010/12/pinocchio1.gif

i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

:rolleyes:

G-Funk
08-25-2012, 02:06 AM
I am but, don't wanna disrespect the champs, like they did the Lakers in in 09 & 10

kennethgriffin
08-25-2012, 02:08 AM
I am but, don't wanna disrespect the champs, like they did the Lakers in in 09 & 10

well all i know is

when ray/kg/pierce got together... they won the title their first year

when lebron/bosh/wade teamed up... they won the title their second year

kobe/pau/nash/howard/jamison/artest > both of those teams

so i expect more out of them. atleast 2 back to back. if they dont do it i'l be surprised

Kews1
08-25-2012, 02:09 AM
i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

Naaaaah, Lakers could end up being dominate to the point where nobody can beat them, they could also end up being pretty average. They will be at the very least in the top3 teams in the league but are they definitly going to win? No, As of right now i would still pick Miami over them, OKC i feel is pretty much on par with them. We will see

magictricked
08-25-2012, 02:10 AM
They won't dominate the regular season, they're too old and too smart to work that hard. If they sort out the chemistry and make it to the playoffs healthy it could get ugly for the rest of the league.

When you look at that starting five the thought of them hitting their stride going into the playoffs is too much.

G-Funk
08-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm most exited to see Nash in the clutch gonna be hard to kill this team if the game is close

kennethgriffin
08-25-2012, 02:14 AM
They won't dominate the regular season, they're too old and too smart to work that hard. If they sort out the chemistry and make it to the playoffs healthy it could get ugly for the rest of the league.

When you look at that starting five the thought of them hitting their stride going into the playoffs is too much.

what ive learned is that a top 1-2 confrence seed is needed to win a title

so maybe they dont go for 72... but believe me. theyel go for the 1st seed

TheeBeast
08-25-2012, 02:20 AM
63-19

4-0 against Nuggets
4-1 against Mavs
4-2 against Spurs

4-2 against Miami Heat

swag2011
08-25-2012, 02:41 AM
I want to be, but i don't want it to backfire on me if i do predict they'll dominate so i'll chill lol. I don't think there will be as much chemistry issues as people think though. The biggest thing would be getting down the princeton offense.

Check this out. http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/35318/what-will-eddie-jordans-princeton-offense-look-like-on-the-lakers

There's specific videos down there on how it'll help dwight and pau, nash, and kobe separately. i like that kobe will still have opportunities in the post.

KyrieTheFuture
08-25-2012, 02:42 AM
59 wins
Lose in 7 to OKC
The fact that you have Chicago there is so incredibly lol worthy

Trentknicks
08-25-2012, 02:47 AM

mine =
65-17 regular season
16-4 playoffs

4-0 first round vs mavs
4-2 third round vs okc

miami will be high off their title and not take it as seriously. bulls will be healthy come playoff time and be hungry
Even with a healthy team people forget Chicago didn't seem to take this offseason seriously.

They lost Watson to the Nets, but adequately replaced him with Teague (Hinrich startinG)
Lost Brewer to Knicks - Robinson as his back up da fuq?!
Korver for money to Hawks - Butler will do well
Asik to rockets, now Mahimi, not all that bad

Teague/Robinson/Butler/Gibson/Mahimi is not close to how good their bench was last year.

Cali Syndicate
08-25-2012, 02:54 AM

mine =
65-17 regular season
16-4 playoffs

4-0 first round vs mavs
4-2 third round vs okc

Lebron got a taste in 2011 and came back stronger in 2012. He know knows what it takes to come out on top. Plus Wade i'm sure is eager to contribute stronger than he did last season. Plus the addition of Ray who complements the team perfectly and is a seasoned get it done veteran.

Lakers on paper are a much improved team and will be a top contender but you're dreaming if you think Lebron and company quenched their thirst with one ship. Keep sleeping bro.

scandisk_
08-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Reg: 58-24
Playoffs: lose in semis

:pimp:

champs: HEAT repeats

InspiredLebowski
08-25-2012, 03:24 AM
I am. But at the same time I think this is Lebron's Golden Era and he'll cement (ok, cement may be strong) himself as the best player ever.

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-25-2012, 03:39 AM
Will become first team in nba history to get a bye in the first Three rounds of the play-offs.

KeyNote
08-25-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm a little reserved...I do believe they'll dominate in the regular season (no more losing to the houstons, milwaukees, charlotte type teams)...i think 65 wins is a reality...I mean, the 2000 team won 68 and this team has pieces that fit way better

I think they'll make the finals vs miami or boston (i really think they are the deepest team in the East and far better than last years team who came within one game of the finals)

from there, toss up

KeyNote
08-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Will become first team in nba history to get a bye in the first Three rounds of the play-offs.

2001 Lakers

:confusedshrug:

Horatio33
08-25-2012, 03:41 AM
I think assuming Dwight is going to be healthy and normal Dwight is jumping the gun. He had some major surgery on his back, might not be ready for opening night. He will have to work his way back to fitness plus backs are delicate, he could be out there thinking "god, I hope no one smashes into my back", which will dim his pretty low intensity.

Plus Dwight seems too much of a goofball to handle being a Laker. Having the bullseye on your back because you're a Laker. People wanting to beat you because you're a Laker. Having to live up to the standards of Mikan, Wilt, Kareem and Shaq. Living with Kobe and his win at all costs mentality.

PAINT YOUR FACE CLOWN!

imnew09
08-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Lakers champ! that's all it matters to me!!!!!:cheers:

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-25-2012, 03:51 AM
Crown their fcking asses already

PyrrhusX
08-25-2012, 04:07 AM
I'm curious, how many Lakers threads do you make a day? We all already know you think the Lakers will play well.

funnystuff
08-25-2012, 04:22 AM
I'm curious, how many Lakers threads do you make a day? We all already know you think the Lakers will play well.
He makes more Lebron hate threads than Laker threads.

maybeshewill13
08-25-2012, 04:27 AM
How's it going to feel losing to OKC again in the playoffs (again)? :lol

PyrrhusX
08-25-2012, 04:44 AM

Shhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think he realizes our team is in the western conference.:cheers:

ImmortalD24
08-25-2012, 04:57 AM
And lose again to the Heat in the biggest stage? It's going to be the same old sad story for the Thunder.. Might as well let the Lakers have a shot at those guys.

Rojogaqu11
08-25-2012, 07:01 AM
If Kobe plays like he did in 2010, there's no way they lose against the Heat with healthy Howard. As long as Nash, Pau, and Artest play their usual way, and the bench at least defends with energy and control they will be unbeatable.

A lot of ifs but Kobe, Nash, Dwight, Gasol, Artest are better than any top starting 5. If only Grant Hill had come to the Lakers, and Jamison was a few years younger, then the Lakers would be unreal.. on paper.
The coach is Mike Brown after all.

riseagainst
08-25-2012, 10:20 AM
let's go lakerz. :rockon: :rockon: :banana:

kennethgriffin
08-25-2012, 10:44 AM

lol wtf... i havent made a thread about lebron in over a year

INDI
08-25-2012, 11:13 AM
The scary part of the lakers is that they have the potential to be a top 5 defensive team mainly because you will not want to drive on them with the best defensive center and a 7foot power forward. Then on the wing you got artest and kobe. This will be the first season since the title runs with shaq that kobe will not have to roam free to help (dwight got that) and can actually stay with his man.

They also have the ability to be top 5 offensive. Even if you view dwight as a negative trade off offensively with bynum, the addition of nash will alone be good enough for an additional 8 ppg. Also the lakers bench last year was terrible but now they got a guy that averaged 17ppg last season and finally got an adequate backup to kobe who can also give you 8-10.

my question is when was the last time that the league had a team in the top 5 of offense and defense? add that to the fact that the same team has two players at the top of their position, 1 player top 5-6 in his position and another in the top 10 of his. Thats more than scary

ncrizzle
08-25-2012, 12:22 PM
if they DOMINATE the regular season, they will be burnt by the time playoffs come around. They just need to focus on being in the top 3 in the west and save whats in the tank for when it matters

longtime lurker
08-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Let's be serious for a 2nd, the Lakers are going to wipe the floor with the competition. All this chemistry issues nonsense is just wishful thinking from fans of opposing teams. What's scary about the Lakers is that the pieces fit so well together. They will be dominant the only thing stopping them is health.

alleykat
08-25-2012, 01:38 PM
not me....not yet.....too early to tell

although i can see how miami will be running on cloud 9 with their title and not see the necessity

KG215
08-25-2012, 02:29 PM

No, he averages about one Kobe driven agenda/prop Kobe up with some idiotic stance/suck Kobe's d**k thread per day.

KG215
08-25-2012, 02:31 PM
I wonder why so many people still have the thunder over LA.....90% of the Lakers problems against OKC were PNRs, and Bench production. LA has fixed both.

Yep....Lakers will go 68-14 in the regular season and "Fo, fo, fo, fo" their way to a championship. Lord knows the Thunder aren't going to be any better because they've reached their ceiling; and I'm sure the Heat are just going to be on cruise control the whole year since LeBron finally got his ring.

KG215
08-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I sure didn't say or imply that. Do you guys even realize that you hate LA so much you make yourselves sound stupid?

Damn. You act like Dwight, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, isn't an upgrade. If any other team would have gotten those players, you would be sloppering down their dikks this very moment. Fck dumbass. I didn't mention the heat. Instead of worrying about hating LA, you need to hope Lebron gets injured so your team can get past the wcf.

Trust me, with some of the ignorant Kobe d***riding you do, you make yourself look stupid more times in one week than most posters do in a year.

Besides, it was a joke. I'm just getting sick of Lakers fans thinking all their problems are now solved and they're clearly better than the Thunder. Of course the Lakers will be better, but don't sit there and act like OKC won't be better, either. Sometimes all it takes is your 22 and 23 year old core, coming off a Finals appearance, getting a year older and getting back a player like Eric Maynor to improve.

I wouldn't be slobbering all over any other team if they made these same moves, either. I don't hate the Lakers. I can't stand Lakers fans and the Kobe stans. Those are the ones that make this place borderline unbearable at times.

INDI
08-25-2012, 02:44 PM
I sure didn't say or imply that. Do you guys even realize that you hate LA so much you make yourselves sound stupid?

Damn. You act like Dwight, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, isn't an upgrade. If any other team would have gotten those players, you would be sloppering down their dikks this very moment. Fck dumbass. I didn't mention the heat. Instead of worrying about hating LA, you need to hope Lebron gets injured so your team can get past the wcf.

That's true that people act as if it's no big deal. I guarantee that if Dwight went to the bulls people would say they could be champs, so putting him with Kobe, Nash pau and Jamison will give them less???

KG215
08-25-2012, 02:46 PM
That's true that people act as if it's no big deal. I guarantee that if Dwight went to the bulls people would say they could be champs, so putting him with Kobe, Nash pau and Jamison will give them less???

And people were saying the same things about the Lakers when the Howard deal happened! This is like the 10th time this same poster has started pretty much the exact same thread. Throw in the other 40 or 50 similar threads in the last few weeks, and it's gotten to the "just shut-up already" point.

iDunkOreo
08-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Dictator, how do Kobe's nuts taste?

PJR
08-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Bookmarked for future lulz when Durantula and GOATbrook send the Lakers home in 5 games again.

KG215
08-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Your dumbass thinks anyone who says Kobe's a good player is a dickrider.
That's not what I'm saying or doing. If I see someone like kennethgriffin starts a thread like "Why Kobe is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Hakeem" or "Why Shaq isn't even close to Kobe all-time", and people come in there and make other baseless arguments or simply agree with him without putting anything into context, that's when I call them a stan. If that's not you, then I apologize.

I'm sick of you retarded posters being biased becuse you hate Kobe. No it wasn't a joke you fck.
Yes, it was a joke dumbass. If you thought I was being serious after I said the Lakers will "Fo, fo, fo, fo" their way to a championship, then that's your problem.

What kind of celtics fan hypes up the Heat, a team your team will probably never beat until Lebron or Dwade retires.
Find one post where I've hyped up the heat. Find a time or post where I've "hyped" up the Heat and said there's no way the Lakers can't beat them.

Oh, and I'm not a Celtics fan, but good try.

Didn't you even watch the fcking finals. Westbrook was sprinting through PNR's like on one was on the court. Lakers were 3 games from being in the finals, with no bench. Of course they've gotten better. Any average troll can notice that.
And I am a Thunder fan so yes, I did watch the Finals, and their other 15 playoff games. You'll have to help me out, because I can't seem to remember anywhere where I said the Lakers didn't get better.

I don't even know why you would give a fck about the thunder either. They'd straight chit on your team.
I guess the avatar didn't give it away? Why would I have one of Durant, Westbrook, and Harden if I was a fan of another team?

Anyway.....what kind celtics fan rides the dick of the team that just beat you in the wcf. If anything, you should be hoping LA, or the Thunder crush the Heat.The fck kind of chit is that?
Even if I were a Celtics fan, how would they have just been beaten by the Thunder in the WCF?

Dictator
08-25-2012, 03:16 PM
That's not what I'm saying or doing. If I see someone like kennethgriffin starts a thread like "Why Kobe is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Hakeem" or "Why Shaq isn't even close to Kobe all-time", and people come in there and make other baseless arguments or simply agree with him without putting anything into context, that's when I call them a stan. If that's not you, then I apologize.

I never start those types of shitty threads. I've only made 3 threads I think, one was about Dirk being Married, the other one was "what is Scott Brooks doing?, and the third one was about a nba player's life. Hell, most of the time I report those threads, because I know you guys get tired of trolls posting retarded nonsense.

I really don't give a fck tho, just seems like everyone keeps saying the thunder is so much than LA. We'll see in a few months. I'll be leaving now.

WeGetRing2012
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Yeah Lakers will beast ala a 2009 type of run.

ukplayer4
08-25-2012, 04:05 PM
60 wins(dwight is out for a bit)

4-0 over nuggest
4-0 over clippers
4-2 over okc(westbrook will run riot)
4-3 over miami(only reason they get 3 wins is because of lebrons greatness, and to be honest at this stage it feels wrong to bet against him but this laker team is such a power house on paper)

ZeN
08-25-2012, 04:13 PM
64 Wins 18 Losses

1st Round Against Mavs 4-0

2nd Round Against Spurs 4-1

3rd Round Against Thunder 4-2

Finals victory over heat 4-3

WeGetRing2012
08-25-2012, 04:19 PM
And the C's have a legit shot at coming out of the East if healthy. They want vengeance against Allen...

Anaximandro1
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Spurs will dominate the regular season

:cheers:

not sure about the playoffs :(

MetsPackers
01-09-2013, 03:11 AM

mine =
65-17 regular season
16-4 playoffs

4-0 first round vs mavs
4-2 third round vs okc

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:biggums:

DonDadda59
01-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Posting in an epic fail thread.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2167240_o.gif

talkingconch
01-09-2013, 03:41 AM
Not sure how this is a fail thread.

Everyone in the sports world had high predictions for this team you ****ing retards bumping threads.

And yes there is STILL time left, if we can pick up some wins this week who knows we could turn it around. Not giving up just yet

maybeshewill13
01-09-2013, 03:43 AM

Everyone in the sports world had high predictions for this team you ****ing retards bumping threads.

And yes there is STILL time left, if we can pick up some wins this week who knows we could turn it around. Not giving up just yet

Fail thread. Deal with it.

KOBE143
01-09-2013, 03:47 AM
Fail thread. Deal with it.
Season not over yet.. :confusedshrug:

He may not get the regular season record correctly but we still have a chance to make the PO.. Maybe in the PO he may get it right except for the opponent..

maybeshewill13
01-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Lakers CANNOT dominate (purpose of this thread) the regular season. They already have 19 losses.. thus the thread is a failure no matter how you look at it.

DonDadda59
01-09-2013, 03:51 AM

Yeah good luck picking up wins against the Spurs and Thunder this week. Should go swimmingly.

Here is a visual to help you grasp the concept of what is going on with your epic fail of a team this season.

Lakers= Lois
NBA= Jerome
Lakers fans= Peter

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1181296_o.gif

KOBE143
01-09-2013, 03:51 AM
Who cares about regular season domination..

I can still feel we can dominate the PO just like the OP prediction..

dazzer87
01-09-2013, 03:55 AM

Kobe Stan like you better care about the reg season....Without doing good in the reef season how the hell are you guys suppose to do good in the playoff??? Another pipe dream.....

Myth
01-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Season not over yet.. :confusedshrug:

He may not get the regular season record correctly but we still have a chance to make the PO.. Maybe in the PO he may get it right except for the opponent..

If the thread is also about dominating the regular season and the Lakers ALREADY have more losses than predicted, that is a pretty big fail.

Myth
01-09-2013, 03:57 AM

Lakers better start caring or they won't be in the playoffs at all.

KOBE143
01-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Lakers better start caring or they won't be in the playoffs at all.
8 seed is enuff.

If we make the PO, we will going to win the championship.. Book it..

maybeshewill13
01-09-2013, 04:26 AM
8 seed is enuff.

Portland is getting the 8th seed. Umad?

http://i.imgflip.com/da4x.gif

joshwake
01-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.

I<3NBA
01-09-2013, 10:47 AM

i didn't. i said chemistry issues will blow up in their faces. i said Kobe will boss Dwight and Nash around and there will be a power struggle.

shallehalle
01-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.
Same here. Also predicted them making max WCF or even losing in the second round. Thought that the reason would because of their bench.

Kiddlovesnets
01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Its always been fun reading threads made by this troll.

red1
01-09-2013, 01:39 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/da4x.gif
:roll:

ihoopallday
01-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Let's be serious for a 2nd, the Lakers are going to wipe the floor with the competition. All this chemistry issues nonsense is just wishful thinking from fans of opposing teams. What's scary about the Lakers is that the pieces fit so well together. They will be dominant the only thing stopping them is health.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlackWhiteGreen
01-09-2013, 01:54 PM
8 seed is enuff.

Have done.

Kiddlovesnets
01-09-2013, 01:56 PM
lol nope, if they get 8th seed they'd be swept in 1st round. They need at least a 6 seed to stand a chance in the first round, and a good chance if they manage to get as much as a 5 seed. But ya know, for a team ranked 11th in the West, going for a 5 seed is unrealistic.
:sleeping

Sakkreth
01-09-2013, 01:58 PM
op was close.

15-19
65-17

JohnnySic
01-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I also thought the preseason predictions for this team were over the top and that their age and lack of depth would keep them in the pack, a mid-level playoff team. And of course I was called a hater for having that opinion. :rolleyes:

But I did not see this coming.

ralph_i_el
01-09-2013, 02:17 PM

:applause:

Mr. Incredible
01-09-2013, 02:18 PM
:lol

joshwake
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Unless they blow the team up again, I still expect them to make the playoffs. But I still hope they don't.

lilgodfather1
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
well all i know is

when ray/kg/pierce got together... they won the title their first year

when lebron/bosh/wade teamed up... they won the title their second year

kobe/pau/nash/howard/jamison/artest > both of those teams

so i expect more out of them. atleast 2 back to back. if they dont do it i'l be surprised
Still surprised?

Graviton
01-09-2013, 11:47 PM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/07/34/36/1951649/3/628x471.jpg

hitmanyr2k
01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
op was close.

15-19
65-17

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Graviton
01-12-2013, 01:47 AM
http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/russkd2.png

Graviton
01-12-2013, 02:12 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qzSuedenKmg/T67d-kgKp3I/AAAAAAAAAJc/IC-ePUs2zCw/s1600/Kevin-Durant-and-Russell-Westbrook.jpg

Graviton
01-18-2013, 02:58 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/chris-bosh-team.jpg

Graviton
01-18-2013, 10:00 PM
http://azzmilkgifs.webs.com/lebron%20beats%20up%20kobe.gif

jstern
01-18-2013, 10:51 PM

This one is classic.

Graviton
01-20-2013, 07:36 PM
http://thestar.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bf8f353ef013485649827970c-900wi

Graviton
01-22-2013, 01:13 AM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/noah.gif

Graviton
01-22-2013, 02:07 AM
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx209/theLegionofdoom666/FotoFlexer_Photophildaboss_zpsf1e80138.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx209/theLegionofdoom666/FotoFlexer_Photojordan_zpsd9ef0623.jpg

Hank
01-22-2013, 02:14 AM
who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

mine =
65-17 regular season
16-4 playoffs

4-0 first round vs mavs
4-2 third round vs okc

miami will be high off their title and not take it as seriously.

The Fakers are dominating alright...

..dominating the loss column

Dave3
01-22-2013, 09:51 PM
For every bump this thread gets KGriffin chuckles. The point of trolling is to get attention, and he's done an excellent job of it. The same way he never believed anything he posted just to get a reaction at the time, he enjoys watching people believe he did and bump his threads because of it.

LikeABosh
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1339/55/1339555839393.gif

Graviton
01-23-2013, 11:33 PM
http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2009/12/18/nbPacers4_t607.jpg

Graviton
01-31-2013, 02:17 AM
http://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/imagecache/image_gallery_default/BG1_5105.jpg

Knoe Itawl
01-31-2013, 04:41 AM
For every bump this thread gets KGriffin chuckles. The point of trolling is to get attention, and he's done an excellent job of it. The same way he never believed anything he posted just to get a reaction at the time, he enjoys watching people believe he did and bump his threads because of it.

Normal people don't want attention for being f&cking idiots.

Kews1
01-31-2013, 10:48 AM

Looks like I was in the right club then ay Griff

dunksby
01-31-2013, 10:55 AM
Kenneth is a clown, he might be smiling on the outside but he be crying on the inside.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Looks like I was in the right club then ay Griff
:applause:

Graviton
01-31-2013, 09:38 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2v12bdw.jpg

Graviton
02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
http://www.simnet.is/arnarfb/Pablo.jpg

Graviton
02-10-2013, 08:23 PM
http://thegrio.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lebron-wade-obama.jpg

Graviton
02-15-2013, 02:10 AM
http://www.trbimg.com/img-509f1702/turbine/lat-clippers-fyi-la0006808190-20121107/600

Graviton
03-13-2013, 10:17 PM
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/960/img/photos/2012/08/11/7f/47/hawks_0503_CC6_852705a.JPG

Graviton
03-19-2013, 01:09 AM
http://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/imagecache/image_gallery_default/BG1_5105.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2v12bdw.jpg

The Choken One
03-19-2013, 01:16 AM
It was funny at first...but now it's just dumb. Get some friends little boy.

Graviton
03-19-2013, 01:30 AM
It was funny at first...but now it's just dumb. Get some friends little boy.
Hey, I take pride in bumping these threads after the headaches cocky Laker bandwagoners gave me before the season. My friends fully support my decision to fight the Kobemaniacs and bring justice to the forum.

Join us Choken One.

Graviton
04-28-2013, 08:11 PM
http://sportsversity.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/gregg-popovich-thumbs-up.png

Graviton
06-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Now you gotta edit your post with...

"Brooklyn Nets will dominate regular season and playoffs!".

TheCorporation
06-28-2013, 01:02 AM

The irony is too good with this post. :lol :lol :lol

Lebron23
06-28-2013, 01:20 AM
He's the new Konex