PDA

View Full Version : HOT - Kate Upton Skullcandy Photo Shoot! O_O

EnoughSaid
08-29-2012, 10:31 PM
God dammit Kate Upton is KILLLLLING IT! :bowdown:

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_1.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_2.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_4.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_5.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_6.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_7.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_8.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chrissy_teigen_kate_upton_skullcandy_headphone_ad_ august_28_2012_9.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/2yllfzo.gif

KDTrey5
08-29-2012, 10:35 PM
need more ass shots

Meticode
08-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Forgive me if I offend anyone. But she looks no better than a regular 8 out of 10 that walks on the street. In all seriousness, I'll take my wife. Thanks.

EnoughSaid
08-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Forgive me if I offend anyone. But she looks no better than a regular 8 out of 10 that walks on the street. In all seriousness, I'll take my wife. Thanks.

I'd take your wife too. ;)

Meticode
08-29-2012, 11:58 PM
I'd take your wife too. ;)
Well said.

BrickingStar
08-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Doubt it you live in cleveland or no? I'd say the average there is 6.5 but let's see you post pics of your wife and debate if she's even close to a 7 and don't post borderline mug shots of yourself.

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Doubt it you live in cleveland or no? I'd say the average there is 6.5 but let's see you post pics of your wife and debate if she's even close to a 7 and don't post borderline mug shots of yourself.
Don't live in Cleveland, don't even live in Ohio anymore. Already posted pictures of the wife on here in the past. Anyone who knows me on here knows.

BrickingStar
08-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Don't live in Cleveland, don't even live in Ohio anymore. Already posted pictures of the wife on here in the past. Anyone who knows me on here knows.
Guessing she got pregnant or had a baby not so long ago to want to avoid posting pics :confusedshrug:

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Guessing she got pregnant or had a baby not so long ago to want to avoid posting pics :confusedshrug:
I posted pictures after she had our daughter. :confusedshrug:

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:10 AM
Here's one a posted a while ago this was before she lost 20 pounds after she had our daughter.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/images.jpg

BrickingStar
08-30-2012, 12:12 AM
I posted pictures after she had our daughter. :confusedshrug:
Prove it let's see if she's an 8 or up with kate :yaohappy:

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Prove it let's see if she's an 8 or up with kate :yaohappy:
It's not about what you see, it's about what I see. :p

BrickingStar
08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Here's one a posted a while ago this was before she lost 20 pounds after she had our daughter.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/images.jpg
potential 7.5 with a bag but that dog is clearly a 9 :bowdown: Shit pic tho along with the spot you took her

trolol

dude77
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM

pix or this post should be negged perpetually

edit: nevermind

Nick Young
08-30-2012, 12:16 AM
i think she did some surgery shit to her nose, too bad, but doesn't matter, that body is still f*cking banging, its like she was born to be f*cked:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nick Young
08-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Her body is what makes her 10 status, I agree her face isn't like "holy shit she beautiful" but her body is enough to carry her to 10 status for me.

No wait who am I kidding her face is fine as hell too.

Is it really like that in Ohio, you see girls like Kate Upton walking up and down the street every day? I lived in tons of huge cities and never been anywhere where there was that many hotties

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:19 AM
pix or this post should be negged perpetually

edit: nevermind
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/image_2.jpg

Meticode
08-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Her body is what makes her 10 status, I agree her face isn't like "holy shit she beautiful" but her body is enough to carry her to 10 status for me.

No wait who am I kidding her face is fine as hell too.

Is it really like that in Ohio, you see girls like Kate Upton walking up and down the street every day? I lived in tons of huge cities and never been anywhere where there was that many hotties
That's the thing, I'm not impressed with her body. To each his own.

christian1923
08-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Kate Uptons TITS!!:bowdown:

Its like shes smuggling baby heads in her bra:bowdown: :bowdown:

Nick Young
08-30-2012, 12:22 AM
But it's like your wife's body only better proportioned and bigger tits:confusedshrug:

Not trying to diss on your wife at all, she had your baby and is probably a mother theresa and true sweetheart, but Kate Upton got similar body to your wife only less fat, not as short and stocky, more toned and bigger tits

BrickingStar
08-30-2012, 12:28 AM
But it's like your wife's body only better proportioned and bigger tits:confusedshrug:

Not trying to diss on your wife at all, she had your baby and is probably a mother theresa and true sweetheart, but Kate Upton got similar body to your wife only less fat, not as short and stocky, more toned and bigger tits
and not an ugly face

trolol

NuggetsFan
08-30-2012, 12:29 AM

Nice. Picture isn't that clear but looks like she has a banging body.

Kate Upton has an incredible body, hers tits are amazing. Her face isn't that bad but def lacking in that area when compared to other extremely hot celebs that we'll never sleep with :oldlol:

dude77
08-30-2012, 12:34 AM

tits, flat tummy, hips .. winning combo :applause:

upton looks nice but she's lacking some hips there

alwaysunny
08-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Picture of Meticode's wife, ISH's urban legend..I get to see it at last! :bowdown:

She looks nothing like I imagined judging from the way you post though. I figured you were like a Wisconsin boy. Your wife looks like she's straight outta Beverly Hills. She's a dime regardless. :applause:

imnew09
08-30-2012, 01:21 AM

props on that wife.

Kate Upton tits:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

AirTupac
08-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Finally, Meticode wife pictures again. :applause:

MetsPackers
08-30-2012, 01:47 AM

Your wife is busted and i'd let Kate Upton puke in my mouth before i let your wife blow me (trust me, she's tried)

ganja0710
08-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Your wife is busted and i'd let Kate Upton puke in my mouth before i let your wife blow me (trust me, she's tried)
:sleeping

Meticode
08-30-2012, 09:55 AM
That's pretty cool. Too bad Kate Upton won't puke in your mouth ever. But good luck with that.

rufuspaul
08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Finally, Meticode wife pictures again. :applause:

I know. I really needed new fap material. :banana:

alenleomessi
08-30-2012, 10:12 AM
i dont think there is a hot celeb thread where meticode hasnt mentioned his wife

dunksby
08-30-2012, 10:13 AM
OMFG METICODE GRACES US AGAIN WITH HIS GENEROSITY!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 :bowdown :bowdown:

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 10:41 AM
I walk down fashion avenue twice a day and I don't see many Kate Uptons. I do see 100s of girls that look better than meticodes wife(not that it matters).

niko
08-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Virgin.

ROCSteady
08-30-2012, 11:11 AM

how the mutha f uck can u not be impressed with her body? :eek:

Look, your wife is fine and I'm not a douchebag who wants to talk shit, I'm glad your happy n blessed with a beautiful family but...

Kate Upton she is not, figure wise. Her face is pretty righteous tho mang :applause:

niko
08-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Meticode (no hate, you are good family guy so you are ok in my book, id buy you a beer) is one of these people i think psychologically thinks he is doing something wrong if he does not put his wife above others. I have friends like that. NO MY WIFE IS MUCH HOTTER THAN THAT SUPERMODEL, WHAT DO YOU MEAN? as if not saying it meant something was wrong with their wives.

Raz
08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
little does meticode know, that his wife posts pics of meticode on kitchen and home improvement forums

:roll:

:applause:

DuMa
08-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Skullcandy is the worst.

tomtucker
08-30-2012, 01:38 PM

agree 100% , face and tits are great....but she has no hips, mid section is very wide and straight down, like a mans........i like the coke bottle figure.......and she don

Meticode
08-30-2012, 01:42 PM
how the mutha f uck can u not be impressed with her body? :eek:

Look, your wife is fine and I'm not a douchebag who wants to talk shit, I'm glad your happy n blessed with a beautiful family but...

Kate Upton she is not, figure wise. Her face is pretty righteous tho mang :applause:
It's all about tastes and that's all it is. While Kate Upton is a beautiful woman, but there's nothing that stands out about her to me to make her more attractive to me than just my wife or a lot of other women. To be honest I think if they were standing side-by-side and I didn't even know my wife I'd still perfer my wife. I prefer women how have some darker skin tone to them that is natural, also women who have naturally dark hair.

You get Upton out in the world, from behind the cameras and Photoshop and without extensive makup she's a beautiful girl next door and nothing more to me. :confusedshrug:

http://cdn.styleforum.net/3/38/3895c732_kate-upton-softball-banner.jpg

Like I said, it's about tastes. To each his own though.

Nick Young
08-30-2012, 01:46 PM
It's all about tastes and that's all it is. While Kate Upton is a beautiful woman, but there's nothing that stands out about her to me to make her more attractive to me than just my wife or a lot of other women. To be honest I think if they were standing side-by-side and I didn't even know my wife I'd still perfer my wife. I prefer women how have some darker skin tone to them that is natural, also women who have naturally dark hair.

You get Upton out in the world, from behind the cameras and Photoshop and without extensive makup she's a beautiful girl next door and nothing more to me. :confusedshrug:

http://cdn.styleforum.net/3/38/3895c732_kate-upton-softball-banner.jpg

Like I said, it's about tastes. To each his own though.

LAWL she's just as fine without photoshop or pro makeup. Same with all the other fine as hell models, unless they're the strange ugly fashion ones who are ugly even with photoshop. That's just something insecure females say, yo.

So you dated girls looking like this all through highschool? Back in your single days you had no fear or anxiety going up to girls like this and try to hit on them?

blablabla
08-30-2012, 02:17 PM
little does meticode know, that his wife posts pics of meticode on kitchen and home improvement forums
:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
08-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Skullcandy is the worst.

Have you seen the NBA ones?? They look nice.

blablabla
08-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Have you seen the NBA ones?? They look nice.
the break very easily tho but the design and sound quality are great

Kobe 4 The Win
08-30-2012, 03:19 PM
She has a big rack but other than that I don't see what all the fuss is about with this girl.

kNIOKAS
08-30-2012, 03:37 PM
She's really good in every fifth photo. I can give her that

SuperPippen
08-30-2012, 04:59 PM
At the risk of being deemed a homosexual I have to state that I don't see what's so special about this chick.

Obviously, she's a good looking lady, but why has the internet singled her out for such open-mouthed admiration and lust? She looks no better than hundreds of other pictures of hot girls you can find across the vast scope of the Internet.

She seems like just another attractive attention whore. What's so special about her in particular?

Juges8932
08-30-2012, 07:09 PM
It's incredible how people think Upton has a great body. She has nice tits and a flat stomach. She has all of no curves. If you notice in the pictures posted, they are ALL at angles, her arms covering at least one side of her hips, jackets on, her laying down, etc. There are no straight shots of her because they look like this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lVvlPUkWbyY/TcvKNIrLEoI/AAAAAAAAERA/lcQ-6oji9h0/s1600/KateUptonBeachBunny10.jpg

And it isn't easy to find straight on shots of her in a bikini for that reason specifically. Her lower body isn't anything special either.

Before you guys jump down my throat:

Is she attractive? Yes.
Does she have nice tits? Yes.
Is she worthy of praise as being the hottest girl in the world? Absolutely not.

LAWL she's just as fine without photoshop or pro makeup. Same with all the other fine as hell models, unless they're the strange ugly fashion ones who are ugly even with photoshop. That's just something insecure females say, yo.

So you dated girls looking like this all through highschool? Back in your single days you had no fear or anxiety going up to girls like this and try to hit on them?

Why should he? Don't put the ***** on a pedestal; which is a problem a lot of people have in general and leads to the princess complex shit that a lot of women have these days. Of course respect and love your woman, but the way some guys are, they act like hot girls are some immortal Goddesses.

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 07:54 PM
People find her attractive because she has a charisma about her. She seems to have personality and seems cool. Most models seem like bitches. She also has a somewhat unique face. Put all that together and you get a following. She is no Tyra Banks or Christie Brinkley but few are. She is a beautiful girl though whose charisma sets her apart from the models you see everyday.

Brick Rick
08-30-2012, 08:41 PM
People find her attractive because she has a charisma about her. She seems to have personality and seems cool. Most models seem like bitches. She also has a somewhat unique face. Put all that together and you get a following. She is no Tyra Banks or Christie Brinkley but few are. She is a beautiful girl though whose charisma sets her apart from the models you see everyday.

This question gets asked in every Upton thread on every message board and the answer is pretty much this.

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
count me in the group that sees Upton as hot but nothing extraordinary.

If you're talking hottest women in the world, her face loses her points because it doesnt really stand out. She also loses points for her curve-less hips and relatively flat ass. Her upper body/tits gain her major points though. Add in her charisma/happy-go-lucky personality and you get a really hot girl but nothing I'd consider the hottest chick in the world.

To each his own I guess...

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 09:49 PM
count me in the group that sees Upton as hot but nothing extraordinary.

If you're talking hottest women in the world, her face loses her points because it doesnt really stand out. She also loses points for her curve-less hips and relatively flat ass. Her upper body/tits gain her major points though. Add in her charisma/happy-go-lucky personality and you get a really hot girl but nothing I'd consider the hottest chick in the world.

To each his own I guess...

tbf...who has called her the hottest chick in the world?

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 09:54 PM
tbf...who has called her the hottest chick in the world?

alot of ppl do... :confusedshrug: she's basically become a cult of personality...ppl praise this chick in the name of her looks all the time to the point where me and others are like "ok...she's hot, what's the big fvcking deal?"

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 10:01 PM
alot of ppl do... :confusedshrug: she's basically become a cult of personality...ppl praise this chick in the name of her looks all the time to the point where me and others are like "ok...she's hot, what's the big fvcking deal?"

she is a cult personality who is praised because of her looks and personality...but no one is saying she is the most beautiful girl in the world...she has marketed herself and she is a supermodel, nothing odd there.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Melanie Iglesias is the hottest girl in the world imho

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Melanie Iglesias is the hottest girl in the world imho

:rockon: NY-born, NY-raised (Brooklyn to be specific)

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 10:12 PM
she is a cult personality who is praised because of her looks and personality...but no one is saying she is the most beautiful girl in the world...she has marketed herself and she is a supermodel, nothing odd there.

Basically what I'm saying is that she doesn't stand out looks-wise from the tons of other supermodels that are around aside from her media publicity/marketing. That's pretty much it.

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Basically what I'm saying is that she doesn't stand out looks-wise from the tons of other supermodels that are around aside from her media publicity/marketing. That's pretty much it.

all im saying is that no one has marketed her as "the most beautiful girl in the world." She is being marketed as a cool accessible supermodel.

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 10:20 PM
all im saying is that no one has marketed her as "the most beautiful girl in the world." She is being marketed as a cool accessible supermodel.

lol I never said she was being marketed as such, simply that alot of joe shmoes coin her as such.

IGOTGAME
08-30-2012, 10:20 PM
lol I never said she was being marketed as such, simply that alot of joe shmoes coin her as such.

oh, ok. misread.

ClutchOver9000
08-30-2012, 10:22 PM
oh, ok. misread.

:cheers:

Kobe 4 The Win
08-31-2012, 12:17 AM
She has too much of a baby face for me. Hot with big boobs but not my bag.

YAWN
08-31-2012, 02:40 AM
http://www.wheresweems.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/UptonDance_WW.gif

never been a fan of the face. but those tits...

therammingman
08-31-2012, 02:41 AM
hot chicks = dime a dozen

G-Funk
08-31-2012, 03:09 AM
I wonder who's chick is the hottest in ISH

Cali Syndicate
08-31-2012, 04:02 AM
hot chicks = dime a dozen

I agree. Plenty of hot chicks. Kinda stupid to think one chick is the hottest in the world.

sundizz
08-31-2012, 07:18 AM
I wonder who's chick is the hottest in ISH

Mine. And I'm average looking at best. Not humble brag.