PDA

View Full Version : Javele McGee Flies a Woman Out to Meet Him And....

MichaelAngelo
09-05-2012, 03:03 PM
It is a long and funny read, your choice to check out full story, but here are most interesting parts written from her perspective.

Javele McGee Flies out WSHH Model, Comedy Ensues | Read Full Story and More Pics (http://bit.ly/TiXQcY)

[quote]After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn

stallionaire
09-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Damn, dat face. Wifey material as far as looks.. don't even need to see dat ass...

NuggetsFan
09-05-2012, 03:06 PM
lmao poor McGee. Struggling with even the simplest of tasks :oldlol:

stallionaire
09-05-2012, 03:07 PM

What did he mess up? Seems like textbook alpha male shit. He lied to her and flew her out just to **** her. Didn't give a shit about her. She's just some WorldStarHipHop ass.. who wouldn't tap if given the opportunity?

DuMa
09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
the other parts were funny but this one really broke my ribs :oldlol:

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me.

Knicksfever2010
09-05-2012, 03:12 PM
it seems whatever mcgee does backfires on him.

Dwade305
09-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Cant turn a hoe into a housewife, basic NBA baller schooling.

SpecialQue
09-05-2012, 03:13 PM

Damn that's cold.

Levity
09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Hahah, no way you can hate on javele for this. Like many other welll off athletes, he made it apparent she means nothing to him, so to boost her self esteem(or maybe get some exposure out of this) she blabs to some online reporter a nothing-less story that pretty much just exposes her ignorance and naivety.

the solo chipotle sesh was the icing on the cake :roll: :roll:

Sakkreth
09-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Well she's dumber than Javale, no, i am not saying javale is smart.

Mr. I'm So Rad
09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Every NBA player has done this some point in time...especially when on the road.

taucesays
09-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Charlie Sheen said it best, “You don't pay a prostitute for sex. You pay them to leave after the sex". This whole article is about a girl that can't come to terms with the fact that she's a whore.

KeyNote
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM

Javele, how could you?

tmacattack33
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Am i da only one dat clicked da link and saw dat ray allen tweet?

Wtf was dat? LOL?

Remix
09-05-2012, 04:34 PM
just to make sure his name is Javale isn't it? or is it Javele?

Mach_3
09-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I can't entirely blame her cause she did say she waited 5 months, ninja must have been persistent as hell :lol

swi7ch
09-05-2012, 04:54 PM
All I know is McGee is going to be a BEAST this season! :bowdown:

swi7ch
09-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Solo chipotle was one of the most alphaest things a man could ever do! :bowdown:

Optimus Prime
09-05-2012, 04:58 PM
So what did she expect? That he would fly her out to a hotel to play Scrabble? What about Javale says "this is a righteous guy who will treat you right"? :facepalm

:kobe:

Kblaze8855
09-05-2012, 05:22 PM
The chipotle line got to me. Ive never even been there alone. And if I went id know to get some for anyone I expected to see shortly. dude is ruthless.

lilbeastnani
09-05-2012, 05:24 PM
I clicked on the link and read the whole story, and it seems finally Javale McGee has met someone who is dumber than he is. That dumb b*tch said that they were "friends for 5 months" before he flew her out so she thought that he legit cared about her. Was she born yesterday? No dude is gonna fly out some hot ass model chick to come stay in your hotel room for any reason but sex. And all that friendship shit is just the shit you have to do to get her there.

embersyc
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Am i da only one dat clicked da link and saw dat ray allen tweet?

Wtf was dat? LOL?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ray-allen-twitter-tweet.jpg

:wtf:

lilbeastnani
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM
You never heard of that? I was a big deal at the time and then he said his account got "hacked" and made a new one.

TonyD
09-05-2012, 05:59 PM
I give the man props, she's obviously just a gold-digger and as such deserves no special treatment.

franchise#3
09-05-2012, 06:01 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/ayana-marie-javele-mcgee/ayana-marie-7.jpg

Do you think that Asian NBA players cheat less on their GFs and wifes?

KyrieTheFuture
09-05-2012, 06:18 PM
The chipotle line is by far the best part of this article.

kurple
09-05-2012, 06:30 PM
like a boss

KeyNote
09-05-2012, 06:32 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ray-allen-twitter-tweet.jpg

:wtf:

whoa ray ray...whoa dere

:lebronamazed:

Dictator
09-05-2012, 06:39 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

inclinerator
09-05-2012, 06:46 PM
i love chipotle

magictricked
09-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry. you guys can treat him like some kind of boss but to me he looks like an a**hole. You don't treat people like that. No matter what they are.

tmacattack33
09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Sorry. you guys can treat him like some kind of boss but to me he looks like an a**hole. You don't treat people like that. No matter what they are.

I don't think most of the people who are praising him are serious.

At least i hope not.

Levity
09-05-2012, 07:09 PM

He really didnt even treat her that badly. He paid for her flights and got her her own hotel room. She's probably more upset shes not going to become the next kim kardashian who only got famous for having sex with ray j.

NBA4EVER
09-05-2012, 07:31 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/9246855/640/9246855.jpg

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
He really didnt even treat her that badly. He paid for her flights and got her her own hotel room. She's probably more upset shes not going to become the next kim kardashian who only got famous for having sex with ray j.

WTF are you even talking about?

Like 90% of the NBA the guy is a top of the level asshole, treating women who doesn't even charge guys for it like dirt.

Like she says, why not just get a prostitute?

You can troll all you want with your "well he paid for he plane tickets", but for normal peple who reads her story Mcgee comes of as nothing but a half retarded inbreed piece of shit.

fpliii
09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
to be honest, I don't fault him for this

no problem with playing the field (as long as your man down there is wearing his jacket), unless it impacts your game

these guys are in the primes if their lives, no reason to settle down...I'd rather have a player with an edge tbh

crisoner
09-05-2012, 07:41 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/9246855/640/9246855.jpg

LMAO

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Why is this bich tripping in the first place?

Homie flew you out, mashed you twice, invited you to a party and eventually you got your own room out of it ...

ungrateful bich.

wpdougie2180
09-05-2012, 07:46 PM

She treated herself like that what happened to self accountability he didn't make her sleep with him she decided to do it. She didn't even know him but had sex with him and then gets mad when he's not what you thought well no shit how about not giving it up as soon as you meet someone and then you won't be treated as a jumpoff.

crisoner
09-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I want to get a McGee jersey now.

Levity
09-05-2012, 07:51 PM

Like 90% of the NBA the guy is a top of the level asshole, treating women who doesn't even charge guys for it like dirt.

You can troll all you want with your "well he paid for he plane tickets", but for normal peple who reads her story Mcgee comes of as nothing but a half retarded inbreed piece of shit.

what exactly was so hard to understand about my post? the poster before me said he treated her like shit. i pointed out that he honestly didnt treat her all that bad. youre just blinded by your overly compassionate feelings to this situation. if the girl expected anything more than what happened, then she could blame it on her own ignorance. and the fact that she openly reported this to some half ass website just shows her lack of self esteem and hopes for internet fame. this is the world we live in. dont act so surprised.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 07:54 PM

Homie flew you out, mashed you twice, invited you to a party and eventually you got your own room out of it ...

ungrateful bich.

So what you're saying is she should be grateful for being treated like prostitute with the payment being a couple plane tickets and a hotel room?

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 07:58 PM
So what you're saying is she should be grateful for being treated like prostitute with the payment being a couple plane tickets and a hotel room?
Uh, that's what she asked for. You think Javele flew a nude model to his house for conversation?

And she had sex with him twice. After the first time he slept on the freakin couch. That's a sign that he don't want her to get too attached to him. Than he bought her no Chipotle and she had sex with him "again!"

kurple
09-05-2012, 08:00 PM
come on. the first thing she did when she met him was to **** him..

if she's a ho, you can treat her like a ho

G-train
09-05-2012, 08:04 PM
what exactly was so hard to understand about my post? the poster before me said he treated her like shit. i pointed out that he honestly didnt treat her all that bad. youre just blinded by your overly compassionate feelings to this situation. if the girl expected anything more than what happened, then she could blame it on her own ignorance. and the fact that she openly reported this to some half ass website just shows her lack of self esteem and hopes for internet fame. this is the world we live in. dont act so surprised.

Uh, that's what she asked for. You think Javele flew a nude model to his house for conversation?

And she had sex with him twice. After the first time he slept on the freakin couch. That's a sign that he don't want her to get too attached to him. Than he bought her no Chipotle and she had sex with him "again!"

Posters are correct, this is the world we live in.
It is a perfect example of the downfall of morality and decency in western society, and acceptance of behaviours that ruin lives.

"But wait, my life is fine!" *downs anti-depressants* "Sorry now it is."

ILLsmak
09-05-2012, 08:04 PM
nothing worse than some dumb ho blogging about you... that's why I don't **** with dumb hos.

-Smak

G-train
09-05-2012, 08:05 PM
come on. the first thing she did when she met him was to **** him..

if she's a ho, you can treat her like a ho

She is a woman who has a mother and father, and value, but is misguided.
Not defending her, but she isn't 'just a ho'.
They are as misguided as each other.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 08:06 PM
And she went to Javele McGee for guidance lol.

niko
09-05-2012, 08:08 PM

He was a bit strange in how he did it but i'm not hating on him on this. I like how he bought himself Chipotle and not her. :lol I wonder if he has a bit of Arsbergers or something like that. The way he interacts seems odd.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 08:12 PM

[QUOTE]Javale said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie.

After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 08:13 PM
You think this girl enjoys having her name to a humiliating story like that on the web? She spent 5 months trying to make sure something she didn't want to have happen because she cared for the guy, only it happened anyways.
Not sure if trolling or not, but she posted this on the web for everyone to see. Javele didn't post anything.

It happened because she said "yes."

lilbeastnani
09-05-2012, 08:15 PM

ungrateful bich.
Actually 3 times. OP cut out the part where she f*cked him again after they fought over him getting her her own separate room. :cheers:

longtime lurker
09-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Dime piece, sex and Chipotle. Looks like Javale ended getting his triple double after all :cheers:

lilbeastnani
09-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Dime piece, sex and Chipotle. Looks like Javale ended getting his triple double after all :cheers:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dragonyeuw
09-05-2012, 08:23 PM
I was with him till the chipotle thing. Thats just cold bruh....

DropStep
09-05-2012, 08:24 PM
First smart thing Javale McGee has done since entering the league. All those girls see is dollar signs, dont be a goof and catch feelings for some sociopath. Hopefully he wore a condom.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Not sure if trolling or not, but she posted this on the web for everyone to see. Javele didn't post anything.

It happened because she said "yes."

[QUOTE]Rarely do I post the stories, mainly because I don

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 08:37 PM
If you want to fkuck someone and not have to worry about them afterwards then pay someone or find someone who also just wants to have sex and not worry about you afterwards.
Don't spend 5 months on the girl who cares about your feelings, prays for you to do well and who obviously wants more than just "to get smashed by a homie" if you're going to treat her like crap right after, unless you want to come of as an asshole.
She's very gullible.

An NBA player falling in live with a nude model from world star hip-hop, lol.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
She's very gullible.

An NBA player falling in live with a nude model from world star hip-hop, lol.

Maybe she is, but Mcgee is still an asshole for taking advantage of her. Probably just wanted to prove to himself or some friends he could get it even though she rejected him at first. I know you probably can't see it but it's disrespectable behavior and shouldn't be applauded, the guy has plenty of other options.

LexiKhan
09-05-2012, 08:48 PM
And she went for it a third time:

"At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid".

:biggums:

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Maybe she is, but Mcgee is still an asshole for taking advantage of her. Probably just wanted to prove to himself or some friends he could get it even though she rejected him at first. I know you probably can't see it but it's disrespectable behavior and shouldn't be applauded, the guy has plenty of other options.
How is he an asshole, he spent I'm guessing anywhere from $1500 to $2000 on this chick and he's an asshole?

K.Koscik
09-05-2012, 08:53 PM
First smart thing Javale McGee has done since entering the league. All those girls see is dollar signs, dont be a goof and catch feelings for some sociopath. Hopefully he wore a condom.

This, a million times. Some of you guys are pretty jaded here.. Mcgee may not be a superstar but he has some nice cash and this chick was looking for fame and money, not love. Javale knew this. It's apparent ish doesn't have too much experience with the opposite sex because females are not some kind of perfect beings...

If you dont believe me, realize she had sex with him again after he did all that. She was looking for some fame, and now she's pissed that Javale treated her for what she is.. a place to get a nut off.

If she wants love, she can go to a coffee shop, or talk to one of the thousands of (not rich) men who would love to be her white knight. But no, she goes for the dumb rich guy, thinking she could play him for a fool but ended up being the one who got played.

longtime lurker
09-05-2012, 08:55 PM
How is he an asshole, he spent I'm guessing anywhere from $1500 to $2000 on this chick and he's an asshole?

True but he didn't get her Chipotle. You just can't let shit like that slide

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 09:06 PM

He didn't spend that money on her per se, he spent them on getting her out to where he was. She went out there because he conviced her it wasn't just for the sex. It's basically just a con job which there should be no need for when you're an athlete good for millions of dollars.

I don't know why you consider a couple of plane tickets to a place you had to be talked into going and a hotel room for a couple of days away from the person you came to see like a great gift or whatever.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:14 PM
He didn't spend that money on her per se, he spent them on getting her out to where he was. She went out there because he conviced her it wasn't just for the sex. It's basically just a con job which there should be no need for when you're an athlete good for millions of dollars.

I don't know why you consider a couple of plane tickets to a place you had to be talked into going and a hotel room for a couple of days away from the person you came to see like a great gift or whatever.
Who did he spend the money on, United Airline? And I'm pretty sure she convinced him. How hard is it for a millionaire to convince the average Joe for an all payed expedience trip?

And, if Janet Jackson talked my into a trip she's paying for, just to have sex with me ... I'm taking up that offer. And that would be a great gift.

kurple
09-05-2012, 09:14 PM
She went out there because he conviced her it wasn't just for the sex.
yeah right.

do you even believe that yourself?

she knew it was all about sex

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
yeah right.

do you even believe that yourself?

she knew it was all about sex

I don't know too many guys who spend 5 months talking up girls if ALL they want to do is fkuck them a single weekend, that's not normal behaviour. Usually the more time a guy spends on a girl he's not already fking the more he wants something to do with that girl. Javale went completely opposite here.

kurple
09-05-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't know too many guys who spend 5 months talking up girls if ALL they want to do is fkuck them a single weekend, that's not normal behaviour. Usually the more time a guy spends on a girl he's not already fking the more he wants something to do with that girl. Javale went completely opposite here.
it depends what "talking for 5 months" means..

I think it was more like a couple of text in a 5 month span. but how can anyone of us know?

a dude like javale doesnt have to intensively talk to a girl for 5 months to bang her. so i dont buy that

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
He's not the average guy, he's a millionaire NBA player.

The first thing she did when he got to the room is have sex with him ...

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Who did he spend the money on, United Airline? And I'm pretty sure she convinced him. How hard is it for a millionaire to convince the average Joe for an all payed expedience trip?

And, if Janet Jackson talked my into a trip she's paying for, just to have sex with me ... I'm taking up that offer. And that would be a great gift.

What if it was Cheryl Miller instead of Janet Jackson? Would it still be a great gift going out there and hanging out by yourself after she was done using you?

And I'm pretty sure she convinced him. How hard is it for a millionaire to convince the average Joe for an all payed expedience trip?

And now you're just fitting the story saying she's blatantly lying so it fits your assumptions.

[QUOTE]I have a lot of athletes DMing me and most of the time I just ignore them, but he persisted and eventually DMs turned into texts, texts turned into Skype sessions.

I saw a more human side of him and honestly people have made fun of me in the past, so I understood what he was going through and we had that in common. He

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:33 PM
What if it was Cheryl Miller instead of Janet Jackson? Would it still be a great gift going out there and hanging out by yourself after she was done using you?

And now you're just fitting the story saying she's blatantly lying so it fits your assumptions.
I would have no problem with Cheryl Miller, I'm a fan of hers too.

Not saying she's lying, but it shouldn't be hard for a millionaire to convince an average Joe to take a trip their treat.

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 09:36 PM

So assholes don't go to strip clubs?
It's pretty sad that a lot of our society these days consider people like McGee "cool" because they treat women like disposable objects.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 09:37 PM
He's not the average guy, he's a millionaire NBA player.

The first thing she did when he got to the room is have sex with him ...

A millionaire NBA player especially shouldn't be spending 5 months telling a girl what she wants to hear so he could con her into having her ***** only for the weekend. Makes no sense, I've been plenty around rich people and it's not normal behaviour.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:42 PM
A millionaire NBA player especially shouldn't be spending 5 months telling a girl what she wants to hear so he could con her into having her ***** only for the weekend. Makes no sense, I've been plenty around rich people and it's not normal behaviour.
You know what rich do when you're not around?

magictricked
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
How is he an asshole, he spent I'm guessing anywhere from $1500 to $2000 on this chick and he's an asshole?So in your world picking up the tab means you get to treat people like dirt? It doesn't matter how much he spent. You don't buy the right to treat people poorly, at least not in my world

twoonetwo1
09-05-2012, 09:47 PM

Lmaoo woow strong white knight hahah

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:48 PM
So in your world picking up the tab means you get to treat people like dirt? It doesn't matter how much he spent. You don't buy the right to treat people poorly, at least not in my world
Didn't know getting treated to probably the biggest suite at the hotel and I'm guessing a round trip ticket in first class is considered dirt. I'd love to be treated like dirt then.

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Where did strip clubs come from?

Who said he's cool? She continued to go for him. All she had to do was say no but she had sex with him twice right after meeting him (IN PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME), but now it's McGee's fault?

McGee was the one who wanted to have sex right away, it seems like she wanted to get to know the guy. Your perception on woman sucks, I bet my last dollar you're single.

It's kids like you that would make fathers like me go to jail, straight up.

wpdougie2180
09-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Where did strip clubs come from?

Who said he's cool? She continued to go for him. All she had to do was say no but she had sex with him twice right after meeting him (IN PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME), but now it's McGee's fault?

She had sex with him 3 times and she does have a history of stuff like this in her past she just looking for exposure.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh23WJjj560CE9I48B

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCFOm531Hx6QVBhnJ

magictricked
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Didn't know getting treated to probably the biggest suite at the hotel and I'm guessing a round trip ticket in first class is considered dirt. I'd love to be treated like dirt then.
Oh trust me. With your outlook on life there will be plenty of folks taking you up on that offer down the road.

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 09:52 PM

Great analogy.
I guess if you ever have a daughter and she grows up; you'd have no problem millionaire man treating her like disposable garbage.

You got a lot of growing up to do.

MavsSuperFan
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM

Ya she is a little slow if she didnt get that it was only about sex after he decided to sleep on the couch.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

Funnyfuka
09-05-2012, 09:54 PM
empty stare of a whore.

wpdougie2180
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM
You know what rich do when you're not around?

Somewhat yeah, I wasn't just fly on the wall observing in a given situation. I've traveled and lived with guys with money all over the world as they where my friends, and friends talk about women with each other. I was one of those guys myself having made quite a bit of money relatively for my age at the time.
The constant in all those guys, like any other men, is that the more time they spend on a girl the more they want the girl, just overall very common behavior.

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Could she not have said no at least once out of the 3 times she slept with him immediately. It's not all women but for to try and come off like she didn't know what it was especially after he basically told her what it was and she slept with him again

Well, I agree. But from the article, she seemed somewhat content on getting to know the guy but he just wanted sex. We're discussing McGee's character here though, not hers. I am not saying her intentions were innocent here, but that's besides the point.

dunksby
09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
McGee is boss :bowdown:

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Somewhat yeah, I wasn't just fly on the wall observing in a given situation. I've traveled and lived with guys with money all over the world as they where my friends, and friends talk about women with each other. I was one of those guys myself having made quite a bit of money relatively for my age at the time.
The constant in all those guys, like any other men, is that the more time they spend on a girl the more they want the girl.
True, but who's to say McGee didn't treat these skype or text sessions like we do on ISH?

She even said she would pray for him, with him good luck, check to see how he's doin and he would never do the same back ... hint, hint, hint. He probably talks to many women on skype, IM or whatever he was on.

Funnyfuka
09-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Not defending her, but she isn't 'just a ho'.
They are as misguided as each other.
didnt she wants to date and marry a rich basketball player instead of a normal working average joe in the first place :rolleyes: How comes?

Lol i wanted a good guy but dated a ...black basketball player i never met and only chatted with over the internet...he hapened to be a millionaire but that's just a detail...

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 10:19 PM
True, but who's to say McGee didn't treat these skype or text sessions like we do on ISH?

She even said she would pray for him, with him good luck, check to see how he's doin and he would never do the same back ... hint, hint, hint. He probably talks to many women on skype, IM or whatever he was on.

He would text or Skype right after games to tell me how he was feeling.

Ironically me and Javale laughed at a couple of groupie stories on BlackSportsOnline. One about a girl going to Vegas and getting arrested and another about a girl just who was flown out and just got Salisbury steak.

Javale said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie.

rhythmic

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 10:25 PM
rhythmic †hesis got this right. If you ever get a baby girl yourself make sure and tell her to spread her legs to any rich guy who wants to give her first class tickets and a hotel room, it's a nice gesture on his part shelling out the $ and she should be appreciative of that. And after she comes to you and say that she feels used, humiliated and lied to just remind her that them tickets where 1st class and she was stupid herself to begin with, I'm sure all will be good.
I misread that part.

Doesn't matter though, she had sex with him right when they met, more than once too.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 10:29 PM
I misread that part.

Doesn't matter though, she had sex with him right when they met, more than once too.

That doesn't mean Mcgee isn't a piece of shit for conning her out there on false premise to begin with.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 10:32 PM
That doesn't mean Mcgee isn't a piece of shit for conning her out there on false premise to begin with.
I never said he wasn't or was.

I'm just defending him because this all comes down to sex. Folks are saying how could he do such a thing, why would he do it.

All I'm saying is it takes two to tango.

This story would have been ten times worse for Javele if the chick declined the first offer for sex and just went about her way. Her staying and having sex with him twice (after she said he was acting "odd") is more odd than his actions.

Deuce Bigalow
09-05-2012, 10:36 PM
She dun goofd

Levity
09-05-2012, 10:39 PM
This, a million times. Some of you guys are pretty jaded here.. Mcgee may not be a superstar but he has some nice cash and this chick was looking for fame and money, not love. Javale knew this. It's apparent ish doesn't have too much experience with the opposite sex because females are not some kind of perfect beings...

If you dont believe me, realize she had sex with him again after he did all that. She was looking for some fame, and now she's pissed that Javale treated her for what she is.. a place to get a nut off.

If she wants love, she can go to a coffee shop, or talk to one of the thousands of (not rich) men who would love to be her white knight. But no, she goes for the dumb rich guy, thinking she could play him for a fool but ended up being the one who got played.

:applause: :applause:

kurple
09-05-2012, 10:39 PM
it seems like she wanted to get to know the guy
are you kidding me?

he's the biggest joke in the NBA and just got a 44mill contract

and why do people believe everything this girl says word for word? it's obvoius she just wants 10minutes of fame and a couple extra twitter followers

haterofhaters
09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I like how she tries to make it sound like it was completely platonic up until the point where she walked through the door of his hotel room. I'm willing to bet my house on the fact that if we could see their text messages that were exchanged and heard their phone/skype convos that they probably had more than a few of the raunchy variety and she knew what the deal was prior to getting on that plane. I can almost guarantee that she knew the sex was a given. If she was stupid enough to think that he was gonna cuddle and act like her boyfriend afterwards, that's her problem.

kurple
09-05-2012, 10:41 PM
i dont buy for a second that mcgee intensively talked and tried to convince this girl to meet him for 5 months

i bet it was a couple of texts, and that 44mill contract helped him seal the deal

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 10:45 PM
I never said he wasn't or was.

I'm just defending him because this all comes down to sex. Folks are saying how could he do such a thing, why would he do it.

All I'm saying is it takes two to tango.

This story would have been ten times worse for Javele if the chick declined the first offer for sex and just went about her way. Her staying and having sex with him twice (after she said he was acting "odd") is more odd than his actions.

Bunch people in this thread applauded him, calling him a boss and what not.

I know how he could do it and why he would do it, because he's a piece of shit human being when it comes to women, like 90% of all NBA players.

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 10:47 PM
are you kidding me?

he's the biggest joke in the NBA and just got a 44mill contract

and why do people believe everything this girl says word for word? it's obvoius she just wants 10minutes of fame and a couple extra twitter followers

10 minutes of fame? Do you realize how humiliating it must be to have your name in an article like that?

She could be lying, but here putting herself out there in an article like that makes no sense.

kurple

I know how he could do it and why he would do it, because he's a piece of shit human being when it comes to women, like 90% of all NBA players.
wow, you are taking this way to personal

piece of shit human being?

for ****ing a girl without cuddeling afterwards.

she can buy her own food. why not?

L.Kizzle

She did it because she said yes when he asked.

He probably couldn't believe this actually worked. :lol

kurple
09-05-2012, 10:48 PM
10 minutes of fame? Do you realize how humiliating it must be to have your name in an article like that?
who do you think went to the press with the story?

are you stupid?

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 10:51 PM

are you stupid?

Yes, but two wrongs don't make a right.
That's why our society is so messed up these days, and guys love to justify their so called player mentality to other guys.

It's like a vicious circle, but trust me if any of you have a daughter; your perception will change real quick.

Whatever her intention was, it's irrelevent. McGee acted like an asshole, you seriously think he was up front with her about the visit? I doubt it. The fact the article states she tried to spent "time" with him, tells me she really wanted to get to know him.

I'll leave the rest of the assumptions to you guys.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 10:52 PM

She could be lying, but here putting herself out there in an article like that makes no sense.
She put her name out for the world to see.

I bet another NBA player is gonna come and try to play hero and feel sorry for her. They're gonna become instant buddies. They will text, skype and instant message each other for 5 months and he will fly her out and meet up at a hotel.

After they have sex, Javele McGee and Ashton Kutcher will come out of the closet and say "got'cha!"

kurple
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
she tried to get a piece of his 44mill dollar pie. and mcgee called her bluff.

well done IMO

i doubt she's even that upset about it.

always treat nice girls with respect. but that was an obvious golddigger

rhythmic
09-05-2012, 10:56 PM
She put her name out for the world to see.

I bet another NBA player is gonna come and try to play hero and feel sorry for her. They're gonna become instant buddies. They will text, skype and instant message each other for 5 months and he will fly her out and meet up at a hotel.

After they have sex, Javele McGee and Ashton Kutcher will come out of the closet and say "got'cha!"

:oldlol:

haterofhaters
09-05-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

ZenMaster
09-05-2012, 11:01 PM

are you stupid?

And it's explained in the article why it's made to begin with, which makes more sense than whatever relatively small dollar amount an article on that site would pay her compared to the humiliation.

wow, you are taking this way to personal

piece of shit human being?

for ****ing a girl without cuddeling afterwards.

she can buy her own food. why not?

Piece of shit towards women is what I said.

It's not for fking a girl and not cuddeling afterwards, it's for fking a girl under false pretenses spending 5 months of her time in the process, that's just using people.

L.Kizzle
09-05-2012, 11:05 PM

It's not for fking a girl and not cuddeling afterwards, it's for fking a girl under false pretenses spending 5 months of her time in the process, that's just using people.
She could have easily flipped the script on him buy not giving up the goods and just leaving right on the spot. And his money would have went to waste (not really, but whatever.)

Now, she went ahead and did the deed with him ... ""not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" ... ok not that many but you get the picture.

WHY DID SHE FCK HIM, WHY ... answer me that?

TonyD
09-05-2012, 11:07 PM
She could have easily flipped the script on him buy not giving up the goods and just leaving right on the spot. And his money would have went to waste (not really, but whatever.)

Now, she went ahead and did the deed with him ... ""not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" ... ok not that many but you get the picture.

Cause she's a hoe. Now what do I win?

chips93
09-05-2012, 11:09 PM

she thought that after 5 months of communication she had some sort of relationship with him?

something more than just a weekend in a hotel room i presume

haterofhaters
09-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Ironically me and Javele laughed at a couple of groupie stories on BlackSportsOnline. One about a girl going to Vegas and getting arrested and another about a girl just who was flown out and just got Salisbury steak.

Javele said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie.

With the Chipotle comment, this part of the article becomes even funnier! She should be happy then, she got 3 rounds with the champ, and her own hotel room. I guess he could've sealed the deal though by getting Chipotle for 2.

kurple
09-05-2012, 11:20 PM
she thought that after 5 months of communication she had some sort of relationship with him?

have you read any of the texts? or even know how many there were?

chips93
09-05-2012, 11:24 PM
have you read any of the texts? or even know how many there were?

nope

u?

Scoooter
09-05-2012, 11:27 PM
The Chipotle line killed me. Just picturing that. :lol

kurple
09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
The Chipotle line killed me. Just picturing that. :lol
like 2pac said.

bitch get a job if you wanna be rich

buy your own damn chipotle, golddigger

NuggetsFan
09-06-2012, 12:14 AM

Are you female? Serious question because that would explain alot. Girl knew what was happening unless she's flat out slow. He's an NBA player and I'd bet my life at some point during that 5 month period sex or something sexual came up. Getting flown out for what? A first date? Let's be real she knew exactly what was going down.

Either way everybody does it atleast once or twice in their life time. Doesn't make you a piece of shit towards women, just human.

I do find it funny how much McGee failed to f*ck and chuck her. Dude wasn't even that big of an asshole by NBA standards. Kept her around for a few days, got her a room etc. I'd imagine alot of women get kicked to the curb by the vast majority of pro athletes pretty quickly.

Mach_3
09-06-2012, 12:19 AM

Ding ding ding, its like most of yall dont understand how a woman thinks Smh

Graviton
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
"He obviously didn

SevereUpInHere
09-06-2012, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=Graviton]"He obviously didn

lilbeastnani
09-06-2012, 01:55 AM
yup, she thought it was so wrong and horrible of him to do, but still ended up APOLOGIZING. and not just that, f*cking him again! Nobody to blame but her dumbass at that point.

Overdrive
09-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Some women are just plain stupid. It's her fault that she had sex with him, although wanting a relationship. If she really wanted a true relationship, she should've waited, but proposed a real relationship. If he said, no, which he most likely would have done she should've went on, but she tried to make him fall in love with her by spreading her legs. To bad that never works out for those women.

AAckley1
09-06-2012, 05:43 AM
So assholes don't go to strip clubs?
It's pretty sad that a lot of our society these days consider people like McGee "cool" because they treat women like disposable objects.

She's an online "model" for a hip-hop gossip site. She flew out to meet someone she probably had only been casually texting. She made the decision to get naked, spread her legs and let him smash. Do you think she honestly had feelings for the guy?

No. They both wanted the same thing, the "trophy". He can brag to his boys when they log on WSHH about the girl he smashed on there. She can bring to her girls about the NBA player that "spend thousands of dollars to fly her out for a mini-vacation".

Hittin_Shots
09-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Maybe he was testing her, asked her for sex to see if she would then lost respect for her.

Bigsmoke
09-06-2012, 06:54 AM
**** these hoes

jamal99
09-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Maybe he was testing her, asked her for sex to see if she would then lost respect for her.
I have a hard time believing Javale would do that...

ILLsmak
09-06-2012, 09:05 AM
It's funny that people are defending this girl.

To the people who said, " I bet you're single" for saying what they were saying, I could say, " I bet you're the bitch in your relationship."

Women manipulate guys. Not all women. If you **** with a woman like that, then you have to act like McGee acted. As I said, I wouldn't because I want more than just flesh, but if you want that sex, then it's gg whatever you do.

It's like the world series of poker. He has the money, she has the *****. They played and he won.

-Smak

sunsfan1357
09-06-2012, 09:22 AM
At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

devin112
09-06-2012, 09:49 AM
What did he mess up? Seems like textbook alpha male shit. He lied to her and flew her out just to **** her. Didn't give a shit about her. She's just some WorldStarHipHop ass.. who wouldn't tap if given the opportunity?

He couldn't order 2 Chipotle burritos, just one for himself? lol that's not alpha, he already paid her flight out. It's like 8 bucks.

I approve of everything else tho.

ZenMaster
09-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Are you female? Serious question because that would explain alot. Girl knew what was happening unless she's flat out slow. He's an NBA player and I'd bet my life at some point during that 5 month period sex or something sexual came up. Getting flown out for what? A first date? Let's be real she knew exactly what was going down.

Either way everybody does it atleast once or twice in their life time. Doesn't make you a piece of shit towards women, just human.

I do find it funny how much McGee failed to f*ck and chuck her. Dude wasn't even that big of an asshole by NBA standards. Kept her around for a few days, got her a room etc. I'd imagine alot of women get kicked to the curb by the vast majority of pro athletes pretty quickly.

People keep saying she's just a dumb bithc looking for fame and money, but I don't see how letting someone make an article posting your story where you admit to being stupid, gullible and taken advantage of will make someone famous in a good way that will help her move forward. And if the whole article is a lie he could just sue her for injuries right?

And if she was just looking for money then why not charge his ass for the services? Why wait 5 months to meet him when he was asking for her right from the start then why not fkuck him from the start and charge him every time?

ZenMaster
09-06-2012, 10:57 AM
She's an online "model" for a hip-hop gossip site. She flew out to meet someone she probably had only been casually texting. She made the decision to get naked, spread her legs and let him smash. Do you think she honestly had feelings for the guy?

No. They both wanted the same thing, the "trophy". He can brag to his boys when they log on WSHH about the girl he smashed on there. She can bring to her girls about the NBA player that "spend thousands of dollars to fly her out for a mini-vacation".

That would make sense except she had this article made exposing her to the public as someone who made a big mistake and doesn't feel too good about it.

imdaman99
09-06-2012, 11:00 AM
this b*tch kept apologizing and going back for sex for what reason??? she just might be dumber than mcgee :lol honestly, she kept going back because she thought maybe if i fck him even better next time, he might wife me and bring me to NBA games and i can sit courtside and be on nba wives, or whatever that shows called :roll:

nba players can get away with a lot, because they are celebrities that make millions + women will do anything to mother their babies (child support) or the crazy chance they might get married. im sure she was trying real hard to get pregnant too. we'll see in 9 months just how stupid mcgee really is.

Chrono90
09-06-2012, 11:08 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5573/d4df9cd4b0114b0c9b241c1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/d4df9cd4b0114b0c9b241c1.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

AceManIII
09-06-2012, 11:28 AM

This dumb-ass broad is a video vixen and mad she got treated like sh*t?! :oldlol:

bigwebb5000
09-06-2012, 11:37 AM
People keep saying she's just a dumb bithc looking for fame and money, but I don't see how letting someone make an article posting your story where you admit to being stupid, gullible and taken advantage of will make someone famous in a good way that will help her move forward. And if the whole article is a lie he could just sue her for injuries right?

I can bet that 99% of the ppl on ISH did not know who this woman was before this story came out, and today she's a trending topic. But keep believing that she's not doing this for her 15 min and that she really wanted to "prevent this from happening to other women." :facepalm

but I don't see how letting someone make an article posting your story where you admit to being stupid, gullible and taken advantage of will make someone famous in a good way that will help her move forward.

Karrine Steffans says hi.

tomtucker
09-06-2012, 12:48 PM
why dump her..?....He has found his soulmate ...it

DuMa
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
today i am honoring javale mcgee by having chipotle for lunch :bowdown: :bowdown:

R.I.P.
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah the writting wasn

longtime lurker
09-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Lol at all the guys defending this woman. She was outsmarted by Javale Mcgee of all people! This is Darwinism at its finest.

Mach_3
09-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol at all the guys defending this woman. She was outsmarted by Javale Mcgee of all people! This is Darwinism at its finest.

Also i now have a hankering for chipotle

Nick Young
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Chick is a shameless groupie, Javale is borderline retarded. And chick got tricked by him

tomtucker
09-06-2012, 02:27 PM
what will their baby look like ........

kurple
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM
what will their baby look like ........
like a baby?

ZenMaster
09-06-2012, 02:29 PM

I don't want to defend her, just wanted to say Mcgee is an asshole which people had a problem with. I just think if finding a stupid girl you can outsmart for sex is something to look up to then people need to step their game up.

cavsfanatic
09-06-2012, 02:30 PM
funniest shit I ever read

TOUCH MY BODY
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM
JaVale McGee is a champ :applause:

TOUCH MY BODY
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM
I love how he got himself Chipotle, but none for her lol.

JaVale McGee is a champ :applause:

FireDavidKahn
09-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't think you know what Darwinism means.

AAckley1
09-06-2012, 04:03 PM
That would make sense except she had this article made exposing her to the public as someone who made a big mistake and doesn't feel too good about it.

Because clearly she was expecting more, not in terms of a relationship. She most likely expecting a shopping spree, a nice dinner, a night on the town etc. She didn't get that so she drops this story about how much of an "asshole" JaVale is for not giving her what she expected.

And this whole "he gave her false pretenses" thing is horse shit. I've been with a few girls who consider themselves "models", they're nothing more than thirst buckets looking for the next idiotic wealthy guy to buy them shit that they want & can't afford. I say props to JaVale; act like a hoe, get treated like a hoe.

Scoooter
09-06-2012, 04:45 PM
I had Chipotle last night in honor of this story.

Purch
01-19-2014, 11:28 AM
:bowdown:

PejaNowitzki
01-19-2014, 01:13 PM
This was the best part.

"At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again"

He kicked her out of the room, basically told her all he wanted for was some ass, she had to beg him to walk her to her new room, and then she felt bad so she ****ed him again.

Bitches be dumb.

OldSchoolBBall
01-19-2014, 01:53 PM
This whole article is about a girl that can't come to terms with the fact that she's a whore.

Yup.

funnystuff
01-19-2014, 01:55 PM
All i can say is, what a fking boss. :bowdown:

edrick
01-19-2014, 01:59 PM
How dumb is this woman to get played by Javele McGee of all people. come on now. :facepalm

Derka
01-19-2014, 02:02 PM
lol, groupies spilling the beans :oldlol: Silly broad thought she was gonna get shopping and food and shit out of this for giving up the ass.

She's more laughable in all this than he is.

3LiftHeatCurse
01-19-2014, 02:30 PM
This was the best part.

"At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again"

He kicked her out of the room, basically told her all he wanted for was some ass, she had to beg him to walk her to her new room, and then she felt bad so she ****ed him again.

Bitches be dumb.

Nah, she's not dumb. The woman likes to lie and hide their sluttiness and gold digging.

She had sex with him, not because she felt bad, but because she wanted to keep trying to put her hooks into a wealthy athlete, so she can be rich.

When it failed, now she plays up the "but I cared about him" thing, because that's the cover story for all sloots. No hoe wants to admit she's a hoe.

So really, she's not dumb. She just failed.

CelticBaller
01-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Lol at the fools in the first page feeling bad for McGee, homie played her like true nikka :applause:

imdaman99
01-19-2014, 02:49 PM
What a hoe. I know this an old story, but she obviously kept having sex with him because she wanted more chances at a baby with him. She could probably live decently without having to do anything on child support alone from him.

Go Getter
01-19-2014, 03:00 PM
Hahah, no way you can hate on javele for this. Like many other welll off athletes, he made it apparent she means nothing to him, so to boost her self esteem(or maybe get some exposure out of this) she blabs to some online reporter a nothing-less story that pretty much just exposes her ignorance and naivety.

the solo chipotle sesh was the icing on the cake :roll: :roll:

This. If you let McGee outsmart you that's saying a lot about your intellect:oldlol:

STATUTORY
01-19-2014, 03:02 PM
:roll: dis hoe got played

"I don't fly out hoes in the offseason"

http://www.freshhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/javale-mcgee.jpg

Mcgee certified :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
01-19-2014, 03:11 PM
And it's explained in the article why it's made to begin with, which makes more sense than whatever relatively small dollar amount an article on that site would pay her compared to the humiliation.

You think that if she could have used her sex to control him she wouldn't have?

STATUTORY
01-19-2014, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Graviton]"He obviously didn