PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] The Miami Heat's title was given to them by refs, not earned?

CavaliersFTW
09-07-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpeo2SQQVQ&feature=g-vrec

I'm not saying this is my personal opinion - I'm only posting this video I found on youtube because I feel it is discussion worthy.

BlackWhiteGreen
09-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Didn't you know, Rondo should be fined or even banned for trying to draw a flagrant foul and dupe the refs?

/shitblogging

CavaliersFTW
09-07-2012, 09:41 PM
related videos that all serve to support this argument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBYnbEATeg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMG7mZGo04&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GewuhAx6o8&feature=related

Heat fans, non-Heat fans - what are your thoughts?

PJR
09-07-2012, 09:43 PM
It was already established that Wade got away with a foul on Rondo in the overtime period in game 2. It was a missed call. It happens all the time. Every series. Will happen again in the future. The game comes down to human judgement. And with human judgement, comes human error.

The Atlanta Hawks were jobbed against the Celtics in the round prior in a critical missed call in that game 6 on Al Horford. One in which the NBA admitted it was an error. Let's make a thread about that, too.

EnoughSaid
09-07-2012, 09:45 PM
LeBron fouled out in Game 4... don't say shit.

Dictator
09-07-2012, 09:48 PM

Players don't foul out?

koolkid09
09-07-2012, 09:49 PM
All this dude do on here is bitch.

BlackWhiteGreen
09-07-2012, 09:50 PM
In the grand scheme of things, it's irrelevant - but those game 1 techs were bullshit, the game 2 miss on Rondo was inexcusable (Wade at home will always get that call on the same video), and I hadn't seen the LeBron travelling ones before but that's awful. If he does that so often over 3 minutes or so, how many times does he do it per game? Per series? Per season?

Pierce fouled out of 2 games at least in that series. LeBron fouled out for the first time in what, 4 years or something?

lilgodfather1
09-07-2012, 09:51 PM
The non foul call on Rondo clearly should have been a foul called against Wade, and the offiial made the right call against KG since KG was using his left hand to push Wade's lower body before contact was made with Wade's leg. The multiple replay angles show this, but apparently whoever made the video thinks that a foul has to be a hit on the hand, but trying to take someone's legs out from underneath them is completely fine... Also we can't assume that things play out the same exact way and the score would have been 113-110, because the Heat would have used time outs to score quick points if they were down at the end of the game. Life isn't linear if we change something as important as a call going against a team in the final minutes, it changes the entire future of the game, and therefore we will never know if Rondo gets that call that the Heat do or don't still win the game.

LongLiveTheKing
09-07-2012, 09:57 PM
It's dumb their was also missed calls against the Heat in the ECF and Finals.

CavaliersFTW
09-07-2012, 10:00 PM
It's dumb their was also missed calls against the Heat in the ECF and Finals.
Was there the same number of missed calls on both sides? Were they all of equal relative importance?

jlip
09-07-2012, 10:04 PM
The "3 Uncalled Lebron Travels" video is meaningless to me. The laxity of the enforcement of traveling in today's game is such that practically every player gets away with it often. I almost consider traveling a part of the game now. The difference is if a player is not a superstar such as Lebron very few people care enough to go through the game tape just to find the missed calls.

Also let's be real. For as long as I've been watching b-ball the team that has "won it all" has usually been the beneficiary of what many would call "favorable officiating." I remember hearing so many conspiracy theories during the Bulls' dynasty when I was in college during the 90's.

longtime lurker
09-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Of course the Heat games were heavily helped by the refs. Anyone who's not an obnoxious Heat fan or dick riding Lebron stan can admit this.

LongLiveTheKing
09-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Was there the same number of missed calls on both sides? Were they all of equal relative importance?
Yes KD should've fouled out in Game 2 it was clearly a charge on him but he had 5 fouls, Lebron also had 5 fouls when he fouled KD in the end.
Lebrons fouls in Game 4 against Celtics only 2 were shooting fouls.
And in Game 3 against the Celtics Ray Allen stepped out of bounds and passed it to a 3 point shooter to continue the momentum for them.

ImmortalD24
09-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Of course the Heat games were heavily helped by the refs. Anyone who's not an obnoxious Heat fan or dick riding Lebron stan can admit this.
Agree but it was even more blatant with LeBron's cavs, yet nobody had a problem with it.

LakersReign
09-07-2012, 10:18 PM

This:bowdown: :applause: :bowdown: :applause:

LongLiveTheKing
09-07-2012, 10:23 PM
The only rigged series are 2002 LAL-Kings Tim Donaghy went to jail and Suns-Spurs 2006.

EnoughSaid
09-07-2012, 10:23 PM
This:bowdown: :applause: :bowdown: :applause:

GTFO "Miami doesn't stand a chance against OKC."

lilgodfather1
09-07-2012, 10:24 PM
The three travels on LeBron, with the exception of the third one are completely routine, and multiple players all star or scrub get away with it hundreds of times a season. There are likly at least 50 uncalled travels in a game just like the first two. The third one though was just a bad non call.

Of the second video i've watched the first 4:30 seconds. I have seen the so called flops, and only two or three of them actually resulted in a whistle, meaning they were not flops. The two I remember for sure being a whistle was the offensive foul on Durant's jab step with a terrible angle so you can't tell if there is in fact any contact or not. The second for sure for sure so called flop was where LeBron supposedly dragged Ibaka to the ground by hooking his arm, and while it may appear that way in the first angle it looked like Ibaka's feet were under LeBron causing him to fall, if not than it was a bad call.

Again with the second video there was a shot that LeBron made where the ref thought the shot was blocked, but it appeared as though no contact was made with the ball, and LBJ got a layup out of it. That play comes down to human error, as there were three defenders trying to block the original shot, so the ref easily could have thought the shot was blocked if he had a bad angle. It was a bad call, but in a sport that relys heavily on humans errors are to be expected.

On the Wade reversal that was a terrible terrible call, although if the ref was at the half court it could have looked like Harden hit him on the attempt, as even in the replay Harden looked to have a hand on Wade. No excuse for that one though, that was a bad call imo.

Finally for the foul on Durant going over the Bosh screen umm Durant hooked LeBron's chest of course he was going to get a foul called on him. I have no idea what the point of showing that one was, other than maybe extreme bias...

That is all I will be watching of the video. The so called flops 4:30 in have resulted in if I remember two whistles, possibly a third. A couple bad calls, especially the Wade reverse, but every game has bad calls it is the nature of human imperfections.

The third video Hibbert was fouled... but Indy got the ball back, and since it would have been a non shooting foul anyways not too much difference, and no impact on the game.

Garnett got a delay of game technical... not exactly rocket science there.

For LeBron's travel maybe he did, but again human's aren't able to pick up on something like that all the time. I couldn't even tell 100% either way after seeing the play 3x. Bad angles of course, but still. It seems like he did, but from the angles I couldn't tell if the ball was in motion or in his hands at the time of his first step. I'd say 80% chance it was a travel, 20% chance it wasn't.

That's all I care to analyze. These videos are taking forever to load at times for me, and evenif I reach some heightened sense of omg the Heat were handed the title :rolleyes: it can't change it. Honestly not too many of those things they have shown can't just be tossed up to human error imo. I'm not trying to be biased, but Celtic fans have nothing to be talking about in terms of beng handed a title. Remember when you guys had 6 players on the court in the finals when you won? Yeah I do...

FreezingTsmoove
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
It was already established that Wade got away with a foul on Rondo in the overtime period in game 2. It was a missed call. It happens all the time. Every series. Will happen again in the future. The game comes down to human judgement. And with human judgement, comes human error.

The Atlanta Hawks were jobbed against the Celtics in the round prior in a critical missed call in that game 6 on Al Horford. One in which the NBA admitted it was an error. Let's make a thread about that, too.

Funny 2 pages now and no one has replied to this. People just don't care about the Hawks and its sad. I remember on this board C fans were saying get over it but to this day we still hear complaining about the Game 2 Rondo foul. Why can't they "get over it"

LakersReign
09-07-2012, 10:29 PM
GTFO "Miami doesn't stand a chance against OKC."

Yet another delusional Lebron fan doing what they do best: MAKE SH*T UP. Holla when you can show me a link to where I supposedly said that. And hurry up to cuz unlike you, I don't have all night:sleeping

All Net
09-07-2012, 10:37 PM
There are terrible calls and bad luck that go against most championship teams. This year was no different. Miami won it all because they were the best team period. They had luck in that Boston series but it's no different to most series over the years where one team pulls through.

Indian guy
09-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Players don't foul out?

Not when 4 of the 6 fouls called on you weren't even fouls.

Refs pretty much gave Games 3 & 4 to Boston in that series. Boston fans(or any other idiot for that matter) should be the last ones crying about Miami getting "preferential treatment" for a couple of missed calls.

CavaliersFTW
09-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Not when 4 of the 6 fouls called on you weren't even fouls.

Refs pretty much gave Games 3 & 4 to Boston in that series. Boston fans(or any other idiot for that matter) should be the last ones crying about Miami getting "preferential treatment" for a couple of missed calls.
Do you have any evidence to support this? I mean not to be an ass but the first page of this thread has tons of footage pointing to the series being rigged in Miami's favor - surely you should be able to find just as much video footage proof to suggest that game 3 and 4 were rigged in Bostons favor if that is in fact true

BuGzBuNNy
09-07-2012, 11:05 PM
First one:
Missed call, replay shows it was clearly a foul. Obviously not conclusive enough to say refs missed it on purpose.

Second:
Debatable as to which foul came first.

And :roll: at the stopping of the video to show where Wade made contact first as if the refs saw it that way.

BlackWhiteGreen
09-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Funny 2 pages now and no one has replied to this. People just don't care about the Hawks and its sad. I remember on this board C fans were saying get over it but to this day we still hear complaining about the Game 2 Rondo foul. Why can't they "get over it"

You could just as easily argue that the Hawks got as much preferential treatment in that series, especially game 1.

It wasn't a Celtics fan who brought up this discussion.

EnoughSaid
09-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Yet another delusional Lebron fan doing what they do best: MAKE SH*T UP. Holla when you can show me a link to where I supposedly said that. And hurry up to cuz unlike you, I don't have all night:sleeping

The Heat have faced inferior teams for this entire playoffs. They haven't beaten anybody they weren't supposed to beat. OKC were dead and buried after losing the first 2 games to the Spurs. They batteled back and beat them for straight games. That says a lot. OKC is more of a complete team than the Heat and will more than likely beat them in 6 games. The Heat have to come with more than trying to outscore the Thunder with Wade/Lebron/Bosh.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266944&page=6

:confusedshrug:

LakersReign
09-07-2012, 11:34 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266944&page=6

:confusedshrug:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/355/515efaa2c6c74eeda3e1e99.png

You do realize that the part where you claimed I said the Heat had no chance against OKC is missing....right?:hammerhead:

I say again, hurry up and find it cuz I don't have all night like you do:sleeping

Freedom Kid7
09-07-2012, 11:39 PM
I hate the heat, but I feel the ref thing is getting blown really out of context. Not as bad as 02 or 06. The Rondo call really sticks out though. That was a bad call and if called correctly, that series goes in a different direction than what it went.

People who bitch about the Durant foul didn't watch that game. OKC played garbage for 40 minutes and played great the last 8 minutes. They deserved to lose that game. That, and I think Durant shoulda fouled out.

The Rondo call still irks me though

lilgodfather1
09-07-2012, 11:46 PM
I hate the heat, but I feel the ref thing is getting blown really out of context. Not as bad as 02 or 06. The Rondo call really sticks out though. That was a bad call and if called correctly, that series goes in a different direction than what it went.

People who bitch about the Durant foul didn't watch that game. OKC played garbage for 40 minutes and played great the last 8 minutes. They deserved to lose that game. That, and I think Durant shoulda fouled out.

The Rondo call still irks me though
How does the series change exactly if the refs make that call? Life isn't linear you can't just assume that things go the same way they actually did if you change history. Oh and if my math isn't off the game goes into overtime if they call that foul. Wade's and 1 plus the five more points would put the Heat at 113, and the Celtics at 113 leading to a second overtime.

CavaliersFTW
09-07-2012, 11:48 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/355/515efaa2c6c74eeda3e1e99.png

You do realize that the part where you claimed I said the Heat had no chance against OKC is missing....right?:hammerhead:

I say again, hurry up and find it cuz I don't have all night like you do:sleeping
LakersReign handing out some heavy doses of ether tonight :lol

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Morton_Ether_1846.jpg/640px-Morton_Ether_1846.jpg

Freedom Kid7
09-08-2012, 12:20 AM
How does the series change exactly if the refs make that call?
Two ways. Option A, the one I'd like to think, though isn't necessarily the case, Celts win in 6. I think they win that game if that call was called correctly. That's just me. Realistically though, I doubt that series becomes a seven game struggle without that call and Miami'd probably win easy because that win might have given the Celts too much hot air.

Life isn't linear you can't just assume that things go the same way they actually did if you change history. Oh and if my math isn't off the game goes into overtime if they call that foul. Wade's and 1 plus the five more points would put the Heat at 113, and the Celtics at 113 leading to a second overtime.
Didn't think of it like that, you raise a point. That foul was still a pretty pivotal one though

Chrono90
09-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Glad other people feel the same that the refs were favoring the Heats too

ronron15
09-08-2012, 03:51 AM

Punpun
09-08-2012, 04:38 AM
I've got a legit question.

Was the go-to move from Lebron in the finals a legit move ? As in he took the ball jumped in and jumped again with his two feets.

Seemed really strange when it happened live if only because he was the sole guy i remember doign that consistently and with such ease.

plowking
09-08-2012, 04:55 AM

I watched the first few minutes of the so called bad calls and what not. I honestly think I didn't see one incorrect call in his whole video. :oldlol:

These videos are so pointless. Basketball might be the hardest sport in the world to officiate considering how dynamic, fast paced and up and down it is. I could make a video of terrible calls that Boston got in favor as well from the same series, and it'd be approximately equal in length as the Heat one. Same goes with any series.

pmj
09-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Nothing the Heat got was near what OKC got against the Spurs, which was embarrassing. As far as the Celtics, they were up 3-2 before Lebron shat on them so I'm pretty sure the better team won.

Deuce Bigalow
09-08-2012, 05:24 AM
LakersReign handing out some heavy doses of ether tonight :lol

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Morton_Ether_1846.jpg/640px-Morton_Ether_1846.jpg
that pic is ****ing hilarious :roll:

senelcoolidge
09-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Nothing new. People that pay attention know that refs don't officiate fairly. They keep games close, they give teams advantages..it's bad. NBA officiating needs to be cleaned up. It takes the "real" factor out of the NBA and make it look like it's theatrics. They pick and choose when to call fouls.

#1SportsFan86
09-08-2012, 06:38 AM
It should have been Celtics vs Spurs in the finals last season...The NBA/ABC knows that nobody would have looked at that series.

Get ready for Lakers vs Heat in the finals...ESPN dream match up.:rolleyes:

WolfGang
09-08-2012, 06:52 AM
The Boston series was even. Bad calls given on both sides. It's very hard to officiate teams like the Heat and OKC especially with all the flopping going on in the league.

An ignorant basketball fan like myself can't fathom the game being rigged.

Math2
09-08-2012, 08:06 AM

Foulouts during the same the same amount of time LeBron has been in the NBA

James: 3
Jordan: 4 IN 1 Year! 10
Bryant: 13
Garnett: 12
Artest: 29
Bowen: 11
Wade: 6

Kobe Bryant, playing under limited minutes his first few yeras has fouled out over quadruple the times that James has.

Also, that Wade kick makes me so frustrated. The entire Heat team commit offensive foul after offensive foul and it makes me sick.

The massive flops against New York told me that this was not going to be a good year.

pauk
09-08-2012, 08:16 AM
:facepalm

Overdrive
09-08-2012, 09:16 AM
That Wade and 1 circus shot was crazy. The next guy was standing 3-4 feet away, and he got it. He sold some contact, by his reaction though nobody was close and he still got it. Refs should watch the defenders and not the ballhandlers face...

The most bogus call was Durant driving to the rim with Battier taking the contact while moving back and drawing an offense foul. Same game 4th quarter Durant got his feet set, James drives into him and gets the foul on Durant. Those refs are incosistent, that's the biggest problem. I hope some days computers call sports. Refs **** over many teams in many sports.

JohnnySic
09-08-2012, 09:36 AM
The way to beat the Heat is to build a cozy lead and hold it. Because when it comes down to crunchtime, they are going to get the calls.

imdaman99
09-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I thought it was common knowledge that the Miami cheat always play 8 on 5? :confusedshrug:

JBull
09-08-2012, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpeo2SQQVQ&feature=g-vrec

I'm not saying this is my personal opinion - I'm only posting this video I found on youtube because I feel it is discussion worthy.
Conspiracy theories? Really yall?

PJR
09-08-2012, 11:50 AM
The NBA is rigged only when the Miami Heat win.

KyrieTheFuture
09-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Saltier than the red sea up in this *****

LakersReign
09-08-2012, 05:04 PM
The NBA is rigged only when the Miami Heat win.

Yeah....cuz the Heat have won so many titles....right?:roll:

SilkkTheShocker
09-08-2012, 05:20 PM
In the grand scheme of things, it's irrelevant - but those game 1 techs were bullshit, the game 2 miss on Rondo was inexcusable (Wade at home will always get that call on the same video), and I hadn't seen the LeBron travelling ones before but that's awful. If he does that so often over 3 minutes or so, how many times does he do it per game? Per series? Per season?

Pierce fouled out of 2 games at least in that series. LeBron fouled out for the first time in what, 4 years or something?

Pierce has been making stupid fouls since he came into the league.

Mach_3
09-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Those 3 technicals on Boston in that one game were the dumbest T's i've ever seen. I mean Doc got one for saying "Come on Eddie" for crying out loud!

And if the L knows basketball is a hard sport to ref why the fcuk don't they just hire another to make it an even 4 refs to make it easier on them?

CavaliersFTW
09-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Those 3 technicals on Boston in that one game were the dumbest T's i've ever seen. I mean Doc got one for saying "Come on Eddie" for crying out loud!

And if the L knows basketball is a hard sport to ref why the fcuk don't they just hire another to make it an even 4 refs to make it easier on them?
The hilarious thing is that I watch 60's and 70's games back when there were only 2 refs and the calls never seem to be as bad in those games. It seems to be a recent development of the "Sternball era" where games seem to be called more scripted and stars seem to get better treatment... makes the game seem more like WWE or some sh*t

Math2
09-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Foulouts during the same the same amount of time LeBron has been in the NBA

James: 3
Jordan: 4 IN 1 Year! 10
Bryant: 13
Garnett: 12
Artest: 29
Bowen: 11
Wade: 6

Kobe Bryant, playing under limited minutes his first few yeras has fouled out over quadruple the times that James has.

Also, that Wade kick makes me so frustrated. The entire Heat team commit offensive foul after offensive foul and it makes me sick.

The massive flops against New York told me that this was not going to be a good year.

Got negged for this post :roll:

Just STFU. You are an annoying asswipe

Someone doesn't like facts:roll:

TheMarkMadsen
09-08-2012, 08:03 PM
No point of complainin about the refs, yes there were some questionable calls but whining about it just makes you seem bitter.

Congrats to the HEAT i hope the Lakers are able to take the crown next year though :cheers:

however, Wade's cheep shot on Rondo was disgusting, should have been tossed from that game & the next one.

I have no problems with a hard foul, but from what I remember it was a blatant cheap shot from behind & he didn't even make a play on the ball.

lilgodfather1
09-08-2012, 09:32 PM
The way to beat the Heat is to build a cozy lead and hold it. Because when it comes down to crunchtime, they are going to get the calls.
I actually read this post as the way to beat the Heat is to score more points than them... At least that is the message conveyed.

noosaman
09-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Boston got INSANE calls at home during that series.

Mr. Jabbar
09-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Its really a shame lebron had to team up with not only wade and bosh but the refs...

Got help through all the playoffs. Game 1 against New York was the most disturbing thing I've EVER seen since the Lakers Kings series in 2002.

Horde of Temujin
09-09-2012, 10:29 AM

I'm ok with no-call on Wade if they didnt call that completely bogus call on Garnett a couple of plays later. The whole series was a sham. Boston was robbed and everytime the 2012 Champion Miami Heat are mentioned this ought to be mentioned as well.

kNicKz
09-09-2012, 10:41 AM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/179458-1/Baketball_stun_flops.gif

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz271/DrMustache/bronlol.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1125565/flop.gif

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1339/61/1339618677020.gif

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/drums_addict/LeBronJamesFlop.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

pegasus
09-09-2012, 11:38 AM
This.

And it was only worse in the finals. Miami bandwagoners act like that series wasn't even close, but the truth is games 2-4 were all decided by the refs' mistakes in the last minutes, and Miami only blew the OKC out in the 4th quarter of game 5 thanks to Miller's bombs.

With fair officiating, it would have been at least 2-2 going into game 5, if not 3-1 with the OKC leading.

Stern wanted to make sure Lebron gets a ring finally, and now that he did, Stern better stay the fu*ck out of this years finals like he did in 2011, so the deserving team can win fair and square.

ripthekik
09-09-2012, 11:56 AM
This.

And it was only worse in the finals. Miami bandwagoners act like that series wasn't even close, but the truth is games 2-4 were all decided by the refs' mistakes in the last minutes, and Miami only blew the OKC out in the 4th quarter of game 5 thanks to Miller's bombs.

With fair officiating, it would have been at least 2-2 going into game 5, if not 3-1 with the OKC leading.

Stern wanted to make sure Lebron gets a ring finally, and now that he did, Stern better stay the fu*ck out of this years finals like he did in 2011, so the deserving team can win fair and square.
:applause:
this. Can't believe even with all that star power, heat still needed ref help. but it is what it is.

Lil-Wild
09-09-2012, 12:24 PM
And 2006 ?: Confusedshrug:

longtime lurker
09-09-2012, 01:02 PM
This.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but this seems kind of true. I mean after the embarrassment that was last year's finals Stern can't have the league poster boy not even making the finals. Everything seemed so forced from the new found love for Lebron, the MVP and the hype of the greatest finals run ever.

RRR3
09-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Haters avoiding this like the plague:lol

gilalizard
09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Interesting article about the ref bias in the 2012 Finals.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1228731-2012-nba-finals-breaking-down-the-officiating-are-the-refs-favoring-miami

EnoughSaid
09-09-2012, 08:04 PM
:facepalm Can't wait until Miami keep winning and winning. Make these haters and fools suffer some more.

TheBigVeto
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
They got the 2006 title given to them.
Not 2012.

magictricked
09-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Interesting article about the ref bias in the 2012 Finals.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1228731-2012-nba-finals-breaking-down-the-officiating-are-the-refs-favoring-miami
A post written by a disgruntled OKC fan is not interesting, it's biased.

Real articles written by real journalists don't have a button to "flag" the article at the bottom

Mr. Jabbar
09-09-2012, 09:13 PM
A post written by a disgruntled OKC fan is not interesting, it's biased.

Real articles written by real journalists don't have a button to "flag" the article at the bottom

they should.

some of them are more biased than anything you'll read here, and they get paid for it...

plowking
09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Its only okay when the refs help Kobe, because they want to team up with him, not like Lebron, who had to team up with the refs.

gilalizard
09-09-2012, 09:43 PM
:facepalm Can't wait until Miami keep winning and winning. Make these haters and fools suffer some more.

They're very likely to keep "winning", considering they get far more ref help than anyone else.

Don't get so mad when people point out the truth about them "winning" whilst getting to play 8 vs 5. :lol

plowking
09-09-2012, 09:47 PM
They're very likely to keep "winning", considering they get far more ref help than anyone else.

Don't get so mad when people point out the truth about them "winning" whilst getting to play 8 vs 5. :lol

Not our fault everyone wants to play for Miami.

Still champions, and its always gonna be that way. You mad brah? I've never seen you post anything outside of Heat related topics. And literally never anything outside of Heat getting help from the refs in those topics.

So, let me think about this... You definitely mad brah.

Ne 1
09-09-2012, 09:50 PM
You mad brah?

So, let me think about this... You definitely mad brah.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/30iurnt.jpg

plowking
09-09-2012, 09:56 PM

Another bucket for tears is necessary it seems. Just start supporting Miami, life will be easier for you.

G-train
09-09-2012, 10:12 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/216864_503855079643136_304394659_n.jpg

LakersReign
09-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Its only okay when the refs help Kobe, because they want to team up with him, not like Lebron, who had to team up with the refs.

Yeah....that's right bring up Lakers/Kings back in '02, when you never actually watched the games, being that you didn't become an NBA fan til '03 when Lebron signed with the Cavs. Oh, and by the way, that WASN'T an NBA Finals:facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
09-10-2012, 02:12 AM

:lol

priceless.

silenc
09-10-2012, 03:32 AM
HL is for casual fans, you need to watch game to know if game was "dive" or not.

G-Funk
09-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Haters avoiding this like the plague:lol

damn that girl looks hot!

plowking
09-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Yeah....that's right bring up Lakers/Kings back in '02, when you never actually watched the games, being that you didn't become an NBA fan til '03 when Lebron signed with the Cavs. Oh, and by the way, that WASN'T an NBA Finals:facepalm

:oldlol:

I've been here longer than you, and in that time, you can ask whats left of the Cleveland fans what I thought of Lebron before he came to the Heat. I've been a Heat fan since I started watching basketball in the 90's.

Nice big fat fail on your part there.

plowking
09-10-2012, 04:29 AM
lbjdw305 also claims to be a real Heat fan, even though his s/n says otherwise, so you didn't prove anything there. And the only big fail here is you(plowking) bringing up '02, when it has nothing to do with anything. And if you truly did watch the NBA in the 90's, you'd already know that. Nice try though:applause:

Umm yeah, you can search through my posts in 2007 and 2008, where we won 15 games and were without Wade the majority of the season. I really don't care though, its just funny since most of the posters will know what a stupid comment that is claiming I'm a Bron bandwagoner with how long I've been posting here. Just trying to save your arguments for embarrassment sake.

I didn't bring up 2002. No where in any post prior to this one did I even type the year. Why did you bring it up? Another fail?

LakersReign
09-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Umm yeah, you can search through my posts in 2007 and 2008, where we won 15 games and were without Wade the majority of the season. I really don't care though, its just funny since most of the posters will know what a stupid comment that is claiming I'm a Bron bandwagoner with how long I've been posting here. Just trying to save your arguments for embarrassment sake.

I didn't bring up 2002. No where in any post prior to this one did I even type the year. Why did you bring it up? Another fail?

Tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself, to make you feel better, makes no difference to me. The only person here, embarrassing themselves and trying to save face now, is you(plowking) talking all that bullcrap, while backpeddling at the same time. Whenever the subject of "rigged games" comes up, here come ret**ded haters like you with '02 Lakers/Kings, it's AUTOMATIC. Trying to play it off, like you can just pick ANY year the Lakers won a title and point to it supposedly being rigged. Try again:no:

plowking
09-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself, to make you feel better, makes no difference to me. The only person here, embarrassing themselves and trying to save face now, is you(plowking) talking all that bullcrap, while backpeddling at the same time. Whenever the subject of "rigged games" comes up, here come ret**ded haters like you with '02 Lakers/Kings. Trying to play it off, like you can just pick ANY year the Lakers won a title and point to it supposedly being rigged. Try again:no:

Where am I backpeddling? I asked you to show me where I brought 02' up. And you made an incorrect assumption that I was a Cleveland fan prior to Lebron joining.

So, just chalk it up as a loss for yourself, and you can come back next time and maybe get one on me. Most likely not, because you're clueless, but who knows, right?

LakersReign
09-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Where am I backpeddling? I asked you to show me where I brought 02' up. And you made an incorrect assumption that I was a Cleveland fan prior to Lebron joining.

So, just chalk it up as a loss for yourself, and you can come back next time and maybe get one on me. Most likely not, because you're clueless, but who knows, right?

Just love it how he(plowking) already knows how stupid he made himself look. So, his approach is, "oh....well....I won and you lost...so....just admit it." Good luck with that one:roll:

You claimed Kobe supposedly "gets help" but never bothered to prove it, cuz you were referring to Lakers/Kings back in '02 like ALL haters do. And when I called you out on it, your response was "oh....well....I never said a year." i.e backpeddling. Like they were so many years between Kobe's 5 titles that they got help from the refs. if it was like that, you would've said something else other than that. Nice try:oldlol:

The only person here cluelessly losing, is CLEARLY....you(plowking):lol

LA Lakers
09-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Officiating in the 2012 Heat/Thunder Finals had some of the worst I can recall in recent playoff basketball. Just had to throw that out there. Dont need to watch any videos to prove it. But in no way was Miami's title given to them. They were a much better team than OKC. Surprised it wasnt a sweep. Game 1 and Durant's 4th quarter explosion was what led to a miracle comeback win for Thunder. Otherwise, that series is a sweep. But still, shameful officiating.

funnystuff
09-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Officiating in the 2012 Heat/Thunder Finals had some of the worst I can recall in recent playoff basketball. Just had to throw that out there. Dont need to watch any videos to prove it. But in no way was Miami's title given to them. They were a much better team than OKC. Surprised it wasnt a sweep. Game 1 and Durant's 4th quarter explosion was what led to a miracle comeback win for Thunder. Otherwise, that series is a sweep. But still, shameful officiating.
A Laker fan who isn't completely emotionally destroyed by Miami winning. They're rare but :cheers:.

noosaman
09-10-2012, 10:06 AM
OKC made the Finals only because of insane officiating by the refs against Dallas so they got what they deserved in the Finals. You can't keep bailing that pusssy Durant out every time he hits the deck.

BGriffin's Dad
09-10-2012, 01:24 PM
plowking is def a bandwagoner (most heat fans in 2012 are)

guarantee he's never even set foot in miami :lol

TheMarkMadsen
09-10-2012, 03:44 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/179458-1/Baketball_stun_flops.gif

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz271/DrMustache/bronlol.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1125565/flop.gif

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1339/61/1339618677020.gif

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/drums_addict/LeBronJamesFlop.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wow. What makes it sad is that this dude is more powerful than 99% of the NBA. Yet he feels the need to flop.

That one against dallas is just :wtf: :facepalm

JBrizzy
09-10-2012, 10:59 PM
LeBron flops because floppers have been getting rewarded. It happens all over the league and it's a smart move by him. It's not honest but he doesn't get paid the big bucks to be honest. He knows the game and he knows how to take advantage.

As far as the original post goes... Imagine you are an NBA ref and you miss a call or make the wrong call. NBA fans around the world start talking about conspiracies. :facepalm

Human error. Haven't you noticed that it happens to every team?

SevereUpInHere
09-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Wow. What makes it sad is that this dude is more powerful than 99% of the NBA. Yet he feels the need to flop.

That one against dallas is just :wtf: :facepalm

I've got no problem with the Carmelo one, he had his hand too close to Bron's face. The rest are just shameful.

plowking
09-11-2012, 12:40 AM
plowking is def a bandwagoner (most heat fans in 2012 are)

guarantee he's never even set foot in miami :lol

And yet I have when I visited the USA.

Another loss for the idiots on the message board.

DFish
09-11-2012, 12:56 AM
And yet I have when I visited the USA.

Another loss for the idiots on the message board.

I visited Barcelona, Spain one time. The next day I became a FC Barcelona fan. Barca 4 life.

plowking
09-11-2012, 12:59 AM
I visited Barcelona, Spain one time. The next day I became a FC Barcelona fan. Barca 4 life.

Okay. And?

Is there a rule against supporting a team if you're not from the USA?

DFish
09-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Okay. And?

Is there a rule against supporting a team if you're not from the USA?

Nope. There's a rule that you have to choose the most popular / favored to win / stacked team at the time. And then pretend like you've been a real fan of them since, like, forever. It's a rule.

therammingman
09-11-2012, 01:34 AM
i thought this was common knowledge

plowking
09-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Nope. There's a rule that you have to choose the most popular / favored to win / stacked team at the time. And then pretend like you've been a real fan of them since, like, forever. It's a rule.

I won't lie. In 1996 when I chose the Heat, I took into consideration that they would be stacked in 2012. My bad, I am a bandwagoner in that case.

Not like I have posts supporting the Heat prior to the big 3 on here...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126843

My team still won though. The one I bandwagoned on. Can't take that away. Looking forward to my possible new favorite team next year. Can you believe every year I've watched the NBA my team has won? Crazy right?

therammingman
09-11-2012, 02:04 AM
I won't lie. In 1996 when I chose the Heat, I took into consideration that they would be stacked in 2012. My bad, I am a bandwagoner in that case.

Not like I have posts supporting the Heat prior to the big 3 on here...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126843

My team still won though. The one I bandwagoned on. Can't take that away. Looking forward to my possible new favorite team next year. Can you believe every year I've watched the NBA my team has won? Crazy right?

is ur SN a simpsons reference?

plowking
09-11-2012, 03:37 AM
is ur SN a simpsons reference?

Yessir.