PDA

View Full Version : Creative way of asking a girl to Homecoming?

EnoughSaid
09-11-2012, 11:40 PM
So there is this girl that openly told me that she wants me to ask her to the dance, and I've wanted to as well. Any suggestions on a particular way I should do it? :confusedshrug:

RaininTwos
09-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Why do people go out of their way to make life complicated? People take a wide open slam dunk and try to get fancy and do 360's and shit. Don't be J-Rich, just finish the damn thing and get two points.

Batzman
09-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Whip it out.

Styles p
09-11-2012, 11:43 PM
paint paris for her that should seal the deal.

EnoughSaid
09-11-2012, 11:44 PM
paint paris for her that should seal the deal.

Shit man I need someone to deliver her some flowers during a class as well. Then maybe I'll pull up in my $200K lambo and take her to my mansion.

:cheers:

RaininTwos
09-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Why did you make "don't be a f*ggot and just ask her" complicated?:lol
I had to throw in the analogy for the youngster. Something we have all witnessed and learned from.

But seriously though, I would have asked right when she said that.The worst thing you can do is waste time and/or money on fancy proposals.

Seal the deal.

Call her now.

ballup
09-11-2012, 11:48 PM
"Hey, I'm not a f*ggot so will you go to homecoming with me?":confusedshrug:

LBJMVP
09-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Don't be a f*ggot about it and just ask her.

honestly there is no other quote that could be be more certain.

dont go all out.. just ask her to your homecoming.

nothing special... if you happen to be with her than just ask her!!!!

girls don't like that cheesy ass shit....

just ask her!

L.Kizzle
09-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Even if you don't wanna ask her directly, just bring up homecoming in a discussion. It'll eventually come out when you ask each other what y'all are doin that night.

EnoughSaid
09-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I was thinking of filling up her bedroom with a bunch of balloons and have notes attached to all of them. Oh and then there is the idea of surprising her in a random place with flowers and what not. Would be cute as well.

RaininTwos
09-11-2012, 11:52 PM
I was thinking of filling up her bedroom with a bunch of balloons and have notes attached to all of them. Oh and then there is the idea of surprising her in a random place with flowers and what not. Would be cute as well.
http://youtu.be/P2fmZ2C2CdA

EnoughSaid
09-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Why is the idea of asking a girl in a creative way frowned upon? I myself want to do it. It'd be fun and special. :confusedshrug:

Batzman
09-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Why is the idea of asking a girl in a creative way frowned upon? I myself want to do it. It'd be fun and special. :confusedshrug:
Well go do it. Post the reactions and be honest. That's all I ask.

EnoughSaid
09-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Well go do it. Post the reactions.

But I need to figure out a way to do it first!

chazzy
09-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Save the creative stuff for prom

Heavincent
09-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Give her a link to this thread.

rezznor
09-11-2012, 11:59 PM
dick in a box

EnoughSaid
How about a cake maybe? Or several cupcakes lined out with the message? :confusedshrug:

Raj Da Dodge
Save the creative stuff for prom
this

Raj Da Dodge
09-12-2012, 12:00 AM
I say be creative but don't go overboard go overboard for prom not homecoming.

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:04 AM
The only time girls have told me about "creative" "romantic" things guys have done for them they think it's gay as shit and make fun of them with me.

:wtf: Well I don't want to be plain boring. I'm not going to go HUGE and do something ridiculous. Probably going to have a tray of 8-10 cupcakes asking her to Homecoming.

macmac
09-12-2012, 12:05 AM
So there is this girl that openly told me that she wants me to ask her to the dance, and I've wanted to as well. Any suggestions on a particular way I should do it? :confusedshrug:

Run away from your town without notifying anyone... live your life as a hermit selling junk you find across the coast of the mississippi river. Befriend a group of drifters and learn their ways. Grow a humongous beard and adopt a pet rat that you will name Spiffy. Train him to pickpocket and divert the coppers when you're in a jam.

Live without worry, day to day, but always keep the bigger picture in mind. 25 years from now, you go back to the city that birthed you. No one will recognize you because of your beard, your unberarable stench and the eyepatch that covers the rat bite on your left retina. Stake each member of your class. Kidnap each of them and store them in the damp basement of the vacant house you've decided to occupy. Kidnap the girl of your dreams and murder her husband and children if they get in your way. Bring her in the basement and force everyone at gun point to act natural and pretend its homecoming. If you play your cards right, you might even get a bit lucky *wink wink*

nathanjizzle
paint her paris

bballnoob1192

If she openly told you to ask her to the dance, then just simply ask her cuz nothing is going to be surprising cuz she already know you gonna do it.

only thing surprising is if you ask her best friend instead

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: if you ask her best friend

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:06 AM
If she openly told you to ask her to the dance, then just simply ask her cuz nothing is going to be surprising cuz she already know you gonna do it.

only thing surprising is if you ask her best friend instead

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: if you ask her best friend

Her best friend is more attractive that her as well... :eek:

L.Kizzle
09-12-2012, 12:07 AM
:wtf: Well I don't want to be plain boring. I'm not going to go HUGE and do something ridiculous. Probably going to have a tray of 8-10 cupcakes asking her to Homecoming.
:biggums:

RaininTwos
09-12-2012, 12:07 AM
:roll:

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:09 AM

Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)
(Home-) (Coming) (With) (Me?)

Then be standing behind her with flowers. OMFG. :bowdown:

dilley
09-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Run away from your town without notifying anyone... live your life as a hermit selling junk you find across the coast of the mississippi river. Befriend a group of drifters and learn their ways. Grow a humongous beard and adopt a pet rat that you will name Spiffy. Train him to pickpocket and divert the coppers when you're in a jam.

Live without worry, day to day, but always keep the bigger picture in mind. 25 years from now, you go back to the city that birthed you. No one will recognize you because of your beard, your unberarable stench and the eyepatch that covers the rat bite on your left retina. Stake each member of your class. Kidnap each of them and store them in the damp basement of the vacant house you've decided to occupy. Kidnap the girl of your dreams and murder her husband and children if they get in your way. Bring her in the basement and force everyone at gun point to act natural and pretend its homecoming. If you play your cards right, you might even get a bit lucky *wink wink*
Doesn't get much more creative than this, get on it.

L.Kizzle
09-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)

(If) (you) (do) (that) (you) (wont) (get) (no)

(())

L.Kizzle
09-12-2012, 12:14 AM
What if she eats the cupcakes without reading them? What then, smart guy?
Reading them, she'll be too busy smashing them in his face.

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:14 AM
What if she eats the cupcakes without reading them? What then, smart guy?

:wtf: Well I'll make sure she sees them! I mean it's not like I'll let her touch my shit *****.

Raj Da Dodge
09-12-2012, 12:18 AM
yall are making this way to difficult smh of course she's gonna read the cupcakes if someone brings u cupcakes don't u look at them before you eat them? and if there's writing on it of course you're gonna read the writing....

got a question tho bro, how u gonna fit those words on cupcakes lol.

macmac
09-12-2012, 12:22 AM
:wtf: Well I'll make sure she sees them! I mean it's not like I'll let her touch my shit *****.

I think it would be less gay if you got a bunch of guys to bukkake the words on your face

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:23 AM
yall are making this way to difficult smh of course she's gonna read the cupcakes if someone brings u cupcakes don't u look at them before you eat them? and if there's writing on it of course you're gonna read the writing....

got a question tho bro, how u gonna fit those words on cupcakes lol.

Write them extra small I guess? Shit I don't know. Homecoming's like a month away (October 12th) so I still have a week or so to really figure out what I want to do.

L.Kizzle
09-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Write them extra small I guess? Shit I don't know. Homecoming's like a month away (October 12th) so I still have a week or so to really figure out what I want to do.
Good, more time to think of a better idea than freakin homemade cupcakes with messages on them.

EnoughSaid
09-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Good, more time to think of a better idea than freakin homemade cupcakes with messages on them.

Well I only really started to brainstorm ideas today. So yeah still thinking.

andgar923
09-12-2012, 12:49 AM
this

Maniak
09-12-2012, 12:57 AM
dont overthink it because nothing will come of your relationship with her in the long run.

Maga_1
09-12-2012, 01:11 AM
That balloon idea was awesome, really. :applause:

Raj Da Dodge
09-12-2012, 01:20 AM
shit write a flow/freestyle or a poem

plowking
09-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Be creative bro, seems like you already have a few good ideas.

If you want to go over the top, go for it. Better to create a memory and look back upon something fondly.

StateOfMind12
09-12-2012, 01:25 AM
This is homecoming, not prom. Creative ideas are not worthy for homecoming..

JohnnySic
09-12-2012, 08:46 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21842362.jpg

nathanjizzle
09-12-2012, 09:34 AM
you make a nice video asking her to HC, maybe include some of her friends, make sure its funny, you put the video file on a disk. you get a friend that knows her locker combo if not you attach the cd to some balloons and tape it to her locker, and write "watch this". ( at the end of the video make sure you give her a location after class to meet so you can meet her). make sure she has a class where she uses a computer and give it to her that way before that class.

she watches the video, says yes, meets you by the water fountain after class and youre there dressed up with flowers

niko
09-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Being creative strikes me as something a dork does to get a girls attention who does not want him. Just ask her.

PullupJay
09-12-2012, 10:00 AM
You should write,"Will you go to Homecoming with me?" on your ass, and just moon her as soon as you have a chance.

Not saying its going to work, but it is creative.

rufuspaul
09-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I think it would be less gay if you got a bunch of guys to bukkake the words on your face

This

blablabla
09-12-2012, 10:10 AM
if you want to spend to homecoming behind bars, sure

at least you are guaranteed to get some action that night then

AboveTheRim.
09-12-2012, 10:33 AM
you make a nice video asking her to HC, maybe include some of her friends, make sure its funny, you put the video file on a disk. you get a friend that knows her locker combo if not you attach the cd to some balloons and tape it to her locker, and write "watch this". ( at the end of the video make sure you give her a location after class to meet so you can meet her). make sure she has a class where she uses a computer and give it to her that way before that class.

she watches the video, says yes, meets you by the water fountain after class and youre there dressed up with flowers

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zs7gy42x1r9691ao2_500.gif

Raj Da Dodge
09-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Being creative strikes me as something a dork does to get a girls attention who does not want him. Just ask her.
this is HS tho bro almost everyone gets creative. not as creative as prom tho.

Raj Da Dodge
09-12-2012, 11:57 PM

this is actually a great idea. only thing i'd change is get her to watch it in class. think of a way to get to talk to the teacher to showing it while you're in there.

andgar923
09-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Are people encouraging this shit?

All that's gonna happen is she's gonna be like "WTF?" and think he's a tool. This isn't a f*ckin proposal, it's a stupid high school dance. He's just gonna embarrass himself, and come across as a weirdo, insecure and desperate.

Just ask her out, no need for the extra shit.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Are people encouraging this shit?

All that's gonna happen is she's gonna be like "WTF?" and think he's a tool. This isn't a f*ckin proposal, it's a stupid high school dance. He's just gonna embarrass himself, and come across as a weirdo, insecure and desperate.

Just ask her out, no need for the extra shit.
People do this in high school all the time, I do think it's a waste though because it's just homecoming. Homecoming isn't that special.

tmacattack33
09-13-2012, 12:09 AM
So there is this girl that openly told me that she wants me to ask her to the dance, and I've wanted to as well. Any suggestions on a particular way I should do it?

...so, she basically already asked you to homecoming already.

:confusedshrug:

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:09 AM
People do this in high school all the time, I do think it's a waste though because it's just homecoming. Homecoming isn't that special.

What high school y'all went too?

No one did anything that over the top. The worst I see is a few cats bringing a bear and candy to school. But, it was for their girlfriend, not to ask someone on a date.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:11 AM
...so, she basically already asked you to homecoming already.

Not necessarily, this shit happened all the time when I was in high school.

People ask people to dances through like text first to make sure they know their answer so then they ask in a crazy and stupid way like the OP is trying to do.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:11 AM

No one did anything that over the top. The worst I see is a few cats bringing a bear and candy to school. But, it was for their girlfriend, not to ask someone on a date.
A predominantly white one, does that answer your question?

RaininTwos
09-13-2012, 12:12 AM
So did I, this shit certainly did not happen at my school often. Any one who did some lame ass shit was a mark.

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:14 AM
IS that a white thing?

I seem to remember an episode of Wonder Years with Kevin doin a similar thing only to get rejected. :lol

tmacattack33
Not necessarily, this shit happened all the time when I was in high school.

People ask people to dances through like text first to make sure they know their answer so then they ask in a crazy and stupid way like the OP is trying to do.

Maybe for Prom...and a marriage proposal.

But for homecoming?

andgar923

this

A mufuhka would be ridiculed by bitches for doing that shit.

FUhkin Disney special bullshit is this.:coleman:

andgar923
09-13-2012, 12:15 AM
A predominantly imaginary one, does that answer your question?
fixed

G-train
09-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Light up a cigar, puff it, then mumble "I'll pick you up for homecoming baby".
Puff cigar again.
Put cigar in her mouth.
Walk away.

:pimp:

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Maybe for Prom...and a marriage proposal.

But for homecoming?
Like I said, for homecoming or the sadie hawkins dance or whatever, it's not worth it but I would say it's worth it for prom.

Here are ways based off of memory, I remember people asking people to dances.

-Go on the announcements and ask her if she wants to go to the dance
-Interrupt the person's class and then ask.
-Write all over the person's car with paint or something, asking if she wants to go
-Write all over the person's driveway with chalk if they want to go
-Decorate their locker in a certain way and ask them if they want to go.

I'm sure there is more.

RaininTwos
09-13-2012, 12:19 AM
this

A mufuhka would be ridiculed by bitches for doing that shit.

FUhkin Disney special bullshit is this.:coleman:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7kbi1jKqi1qgqava.gif

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Like I said, for homecoming or the sadie hawkins dance or whatever, it's not worth it but I would say it's worth it for prom.

Here are ways based off of memory, I remember people asking people to dances.

-Go on the announcements and ask her if she wants to go to the dance
-Interrupt the person's class and then ask.
-Write all over the person's car, asking her if they want to go.
-Write all over the person's driveway if they want to go
-Decorate their locker in a certain way and ask them if they want to go.

I'm sure there is more.
U get shot doin all this shit.

I don't give a damn how much you like someone, don't put shit on a car.

Driveway.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:21 AM
U get shot doin all this shit.

I don't give a damn how much you like someone, don't put shit on a car.

Driveway.

I didn't do any of that. All the other white people in my school did. I only went to prom and I asked through text because it was a last minute thing. :lol

RaininTwos
09-13-2012, 12:22 AM
writing on someone's car B? nah....that's some "I dont have any game whatsoever please allow me to be in your presence for a night" shit

TheSilentKiller
09-13-2012, 12:22 AM
:roll:

andgar923
09-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I didn't do any of that. All the other white people in my school did. I only went to prom and I asked through text because it was a last minute thing. :lol

Did people randomly break out into a dance in unison as well?

d.bball.guy
09-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Last year, I just told her friend to put my note/card in her locker. I got a yes. Just save the ideas for prom and just go with a simple shit for homecoming.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:26 AM
For all the people that are saying they never saw this, how old are you now? Times have more than likely changed. If you guys went to high school in the 90s or earlier, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I think that this stuff started breaking out later in the 2000s, later 2000s to be exact which is when I went there

RaininTwos
09-13-2012, 12:28 AM
For all the people that are saying they never saw this, how old are you now? Times have more than likely changed. If you guys went to high school in the 90s or earlier, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I think that this stuff started breaking out later in the 2000s, later 2000s to be exact which is when I went there
I graduated in 08

andgar923
09-13-2012, 12:28 AM
For all the people that are saying they never saw this, how old are you now? Times have more than likely changed.

LIke gone back to the 1950s?

Enchantment Under the Sea ass muhfuhkas.

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:31 AM
I graduated in 2005. I know nighas be gay as fck now, but is it that bad? Can it get any worse than skinny jeans ...

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I graduated in 2005. I know nighas be gay as fck now, but is it that bad? Can it get any worse than skinny jeans ...
Yes, I've always said I was born in the wrong generation and shit like this is just further proof.

I hate just about every fashion trends these days like cartilage piercings, 50 earrings in one ear, facial piercings, tattoos, etc., the only one I like is yoga pants. :pimp:

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Yes, I've always said I was born in the wrong generation and shit like this is just further proof.

I hate just about every fashion trends these days like cartilage piercings, 50 earrings in one ear, facial piercings, tattoos, etc., the only one I like is yoga pants. :pimp:
We not that far apart. When did you graduate? 2005 was not that long ago.

StateOfMind12
09-13-2012, 12:38 AM
We not that far apart. When did you graduate? 2005 was not that long ago.
2011, seems like the early 2000s were better though, maybe not but it's just a guesstimate.

L.Kizzle
09-13-2012, 12:41 AM
2011, seems like the early 2000s were better though, maybe not but it's just a guesstimate.
I did notice when I was a senior, the little group of freshmen was weird as hell. They didn't fit in and tried to be "too" hard around the school.

When I was a freshmen, I was cool. Hung with a few upperclassmen and what not. No freshman hung with us as senior, they didn't act right, lol.

WockaVodka
09-13-2012, 12:56 AM
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

d.bball.guy
11-08-2012, 02:45 AM
So I just came across this thread while looking for a Theoo thread and I just wanna tell how I asked my friend to homecoming.

We were going to school when I asked her if she's going to homecoming. She said she would if she has a date. She then asked me if I was going and I said the same thing. I told her if she wants to go to homecoming with me and got a yes :lol No flowers and shit

RaininTwos
11-08-2012, 02:54 AM
This thread makes me lol, this dude said he was gonna make cupcakes!!

http://imgon.net/dm-T1MH.gif

Balla_Status
11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
So I just came across this thread while looking for a Theoo thread and I just wanna tell how I asked my friend to homecoming.

We were going to school when I asked her if she's going to homecoming. She said she would if she has a date. She then asked me if I was going and I said the same thing. I told her if she wants to go to homecoming with me and got a yes :lol No flowers and shit

PIMP:pimp: :pimp:

Dragonyeuw
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
You're asking to take her to the dance, not for her hand in marriage lol. Don't over-complicate things.... just ask her as straight-forward as possible. Don't shower her in chocolate and diamonds, or ask in 5 languages, or while jumping out of a plane. The fact that she obviously wants to go with you means you don't need to jump through hoops trying to convince her. You can only screw it up at this point by doing crazy shit like baking her cupcakes. I mean, seriously?

Dragonyeuw
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Probably going to have a tray of 8-10 cupcakes asking her to Homecoming.

:wtf:

If you're trying to turn her off, this is the way to go about it.

Go Getter
11-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Homerun on the first pitch.

pauk
11-09-2012, 11:53 AM
You: You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in homecoming with me?
Girl: I have a boyfriend (or somebody to go there with).
You: I have a pet goldfish.
Girl: What?
You: I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter.

:D