:lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol:

b1imtf
09-16-2012, 11:26 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Raz
09-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Fighting over Wilt, Kobe, Jordan and Lebron

http://goanimate.com/videos/0ViJPDUMRrng?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0Eh2TQMEldVU

Over done. Robotic voices leave no chance for comedic timing. You failed, miserably.

Bcogswell
09-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Over done. Robotic voices leave no chance for comedic timing. You failed, miserably.

While I agree it would have been better without the robotic voices, it was still pretty entertaining.. :lol

Raz
09-16-2012, 12:35 PM
While I agree it would have been better without the robotic voices, it was still pretty entertaining.. :lol

You must be new here, because we have had countless threads like this. Guy thinks he discovered some new ISH parody, but he's about number 4,000 in line.

People love to debate about controversial characters. Bird and Magic are discussed, but for the most part people see them as equals and top 6 players. Some, like myself, were old enough to witness at least part of their careers, and can attest to them dominating players that went on to dominate in the 90's.

Chamberlain, LeBron, Bryant - those three players are polarising, and guess what? Their fans are, too.

Jordan, Russell and KAJ suffer the most, because either one has been labelled as the GOAT by so many, it gives trolls a benchmark to bemoan, compare to, and degrade.

Russell is right. Comparing across decades is stupid. Judge greatness by the gap between a player and the players he played against.

I'll go on record right now, here is my list of the best players ever:

60s
Chamberlain, Russell, Baylor, West, Robertson, Pettit.

70's
Abdul-Jabbar, Havlicek, Cowens, Erving, Frazier, Walton.

80's
Moses, Bird, Magic, Thomas, McHale, Moncrief or King.

90's
Jordan, Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson, Malone, Barkley.

00's
Duncan, O'Neal, Bryant, James, Nowitzki, Garnett.

pauk
09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
lmfao, that was awesome

LakersReign/Ripthekik sound exactly like that Kobe fan and Jlauber must be the Wilt fan... :D

pauk
09-16-2012, 12:47 PM
"Wilt played in a weak era, Jordan played in a weak era, James plays in a weak era, only my god Kobe played in a tough era... oh Kobe my lord, bless me with thou holy jizzum"

:roll:

scandisk_
09-16-2012, 12:51 PM
lmfao, that was awesome

LakersReign/Ripthekik sound exactly like that Kobe fan and Jlauber must be the Wilt fan... :D

I thought Ripthekik was Phong's alt acct? :confusedshrug:

pauk
09-16-2012, 12:52 PM

Is it? That could make sense.

ripthekik
09-16-2012, 12:53 PM
lmfao, that was awesome

says the guy who licks lebron's balls every chance he gets..:lol

how often do you hear me talking about kobe? I'm not even a fan.. i just recognize, that's all.

ripthekik
Too bad im not :confusedshrug:

scandisk_
"Wilt played in a weak era, Jordan played in a weak era, James plays in a weak era, only my god Kobe played in a tough era... oh Kobe my lord, bless me with thou holy jizzum"

:roll:

best line :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bcogswell
You must be new here, because we have had countless threads like this. Guy thinks he discovered some new ISH parody, but he's about number 4,000 in line.

People love to debate about controversial characters. Bird and Magic are discussed, but for the most part people see them as equals and top 6 players. Some, like myself, were old enough to witness at least part of their careers, and can attest to them dominating players that went on to dominate in the 90's.

Chamberlain, LeBron, Bryant - those three players are polarising, and guess what? Their fans are, too.

Jordan, Russell and KAJ suffer the most, because either one has been labelled as the GOAT by so many, it gives trolls a benchmark to bemoan, compare to, and degrade.

Russell is right. Comparing across decades is stupid. Judge greatness by the gap between a player and the players he played against.

I'll go on record right now, here is my list of the best players ever:

60s
Chamberlain, Russell, Baylor, West, Robertson, Pettit.

70's
Abdul-Jabbar, Havlicek, Cowens, Erving, Frazier, Walton.

80's
Moses, Bird, Magic, Thomas, McHale, Moncrief or King.

90's
Jordan, Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson, Malone, Barkley.

00's
Duncan, O'Neal, Bryant, James, Nowitzki, Garnett.

Does my join date suggest I am new here? Because it seems to me you joined after I did. The low post count might suggest it... but thats because I just started using this account again since jeff wont reactivate my other account after changing/verifying my email. :facepalm

I am well aware there has been similar things to this in the past and that the debates are never ending. However, that doesn't mean Im not allowed to enjoy a video which pokes fun at how ridiculously far some fans (homers) are willing to go in order to make everyone believe that their favourite player is without a doubt the best player to walk the earth.

While I agree with you that it is silly to try and compare players at different positions in different eras, it doesn't mean everyone feels that way. :confusedshrug:

pauk
09-16-2012, 12:57 PM
how often do you hear me talking about kobe? I'm not even a fan..

http://winningandmisery.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Raz
09-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Does my join date suggest I am new here? Because it seems to me you joined after I did. The low post count might suggest it... but thats because I just started using this account again since jeff wont reactivate my other account after changing/verifying my email. :facepalm

I have been around since 2001/02 on the old board, under various accounts linked to Cedric Ceballos.

It's up to you if you laugh at something that isn't funny. It's your life, bozo.

Bcogswell
09-16-2012, 01:05 PM
I have been around since 2001/02 on the old board, under various accounts linked to Cedric Ceballos.

It's up to you if you laugh at something that isn't funny. It's your life, bozo.

Yes it is up to me, and clearly I'm not the only one that thought it was humorous. Cedric? As in Senior Ced?

LakersReign
09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
lmfao, that was awesome

LakersReign/Ripthekik sound exactly like that Kobe fan and Jlauber must be the Wilt fan... :D:rolleyes:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268863

"duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....Lebron was the best player on the Heat this year....duh huh....duh huh....so....duh huh....cuz Wade/Bosh sucked. Duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....so that means King James did it all by himself....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh." The biggest Lebron d**ksucker on ISH(pauk) trying to call other people out? GTFOH:roll:
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

Holla back when you can show me a link to ANY POST ON ISH where I ever said anything like that. I'll await your silence:sleeping

pauk
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
There he is... :oldlol:

GreatGreg
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Raz, shut the f*ck up and quit acting like a bitch.
OP, this was pretty funny and unfortunately accurate of ISH... I'll try to remember to rep you.

Calabis
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM

Sorry it doesn't meet ur standards...I didn't invent the program

Calabis
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM

Dude shut the hell up, I never claimed I was Eddie Murphy, its was a simple joke, get off ur fn high horse talking about ur membership years like that puts u on GOD ISH status gtfoh. Go get some ass u miserable mfer

LakersReign
09-16-2012, 03:18 PM
There he is... :oldlol:

.....desperately trying to play off the FACT that he(pauk) ADMITS to having nothing better to do, than to come on ISH, INSIST on embarrassing himself(pauk), AND succeeding in doing so:lol

tmacman
09-16-2012, 03:25 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

holy ****ing shit you're a legend for making this. :oldlol:

Segatti
09-16-2012, 03:29 PM
:rolleyes:

"duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....Lebron was the best player on the Heat this year....duh huh....duh huh....so....duh huh....cuz Wade/Bosh sucked. Duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....so that means King James did it all by himself....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh." The biggest Lebron d**ksucker on ISH(pauk) trying to call other people out? GTFOH:roll:

Holla back when you can show me a link to ANY POST ON ISH where I ever said anything like that. I'll await your silence:sleeping

True :lol :lol :lol

Dictator
09-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Dude shut the hell up, I never claimed I was Eddie Murphy, its was a simple joke, get off ur fn high horse talking about ur membership years like that puts u on GOD ISH status gtfoh. Go get some ass u miserable mfer

:lol

coin24
09-16-2012, 04:08 PM
:rolleyes:

This:applause:

Please tell us again pauk, how bronzey didn't choke in the 2011 finals, he was just adjusting:roll: :roll: fkn retard:oldlol:

b1imtf
09-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Owned :roll: :roll:

d.bball.guy
09-16-2012, 04:15 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause: :applause:

SourPatchKids
09-16-2012, 04:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loruva0lzc1qlocsto1_400.gif

BlueandGold
09-16-2012, 04:48 PM
LOL, so hilarious. Will rep when I can.

Nash
09-16-2012, 05:12 PM
I think ripthekik is kaiiu.. the butthurt Cavs fan that hates Lebron with passion

COnDEMnED
09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Only thing missing to make it completely authentic is to have a clipper fan strapped in a straight jacket sitting in a corner with a dunce hat on. Fez hat I mean. Have him blurt out BLAKE GRIFFIN, ERIC BLEDSOE all loud and obnoxious at random times when other people are trying to talk. CGI in some drool if possible.

Raz
09-16-2012, 06:16 PM

And no one thought you were Eddie Murphy.
I'd get off my high horse, but it turns out the horse is your mom. She asked me to stay on, and to tell you to go to bed.

Try posting something original in future.

b1imtf
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I'd get off my high horse, but it turns out the horse is your mom. She asked me to stay on, and to tell you to go to bed.

Mom jokes, this guy is a true original! Learn OP :bowdown:

Raz
09-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Mom jokes, this guy is a true original! Learn OP :bowdown:

Mom jokes are back in fashion, it's a retro thing. :cheers:

b1imtf
09-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Mom jokes are back in fashion, it's a retro thing. :cheers:
:lol Sure sure

scandisk_
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM
the jordan stan must be andgar :lol

Calabis
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM

try not posting on threads u dont like mfer and we don't have to worry about ur feelings getting hurt....go beat ur dick in the corner now, to my old ass mom

RRR3
09-17-2012, 09:55 AM

^jealous no one thinks he's funny

Raz
09-17-2012, 11:42 AM
try not posting on threads u dont like mfer and we don't have to worry about ur feelings getting hurt....go beat ur dick in the corner now, to my old ass mom

When you have such a generic title, people will open a thread like this. When you attach a video people will watch it. Guess what, not everyone agrees with your point of view, or thinks you're funny. I am one of those people.

GreatGreg
09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
When you have such a generic title, people will open a thread like this. When you attach a video people will watch it. Guess what, not everyone agrees with your point of view, or thinks you're funny. I am one of those people.
Quit your bitching, this isn't a ****ing hotline

RRR3
09-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Raz is furious he's never even got an "LOL" so he's taking it out on Calabis who's cracking us all up.

Raz
09-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Raz is furious he's never even got an "LOL" so he's taking it out on Calabis who's cracking us all up.

Sure thing bud.

I was replying to his crappy thread. You guys are laughing at the comedic stylings of a guy that struggles to spell 50% of his words correctly.

Raz
09-17-2012, 01:06 PM

No, it's an open forum, dipshit.

ISH needs a like button for generic slobs like yourself, and a "take a shit all over it" button for guys like me.

lilgodfather1
09-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Wilt stan - Jlauber
Kobe stan - Kobe143 or whatever
LeBron stan - Pauk
Jordan stan - Loki

"And Kobe said on the 6th day go out and start a million threads about why I am the one and only GOAT."

TheBigVeto
09-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Fighting over Wilt, Kobe, Jordan and Lebron

http://goanimate.com/videos/0ViJPDUMRrng?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0Eh2TQMEldVU

That is missing one more which is typical in ISH: underrating/hating white/minority players.

scm5
09-17-2012, 07:58 PM
is it just me or does that black guy in the video look like kobe?

RaininTwos
09-17-2012, 09:21 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif