PDA

View Full Version : Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

Deuce Bigalow
09-22-2012, 01:44 AM
http://www.ranker.com/list/greatest-nba-players-of-all-time-according-to-insidehoops/anonymous101

How it works: Vote thumbs up if you agree on the rank or think the player is too low. Vote thumbs down if you think the player is too high.
I will add the next players once they are voted in.

Stuckey
09-22-2012, 02:23 AM
whoa Kobe's ahead of Magic and this thread just started

Boomerang
09-22-2012, 02:25 AM
since when is kobe 4th.. wasnt he voted 8th
so this is just to hate him right

LosBulls
09-22-2012, 02:27 AM
All the F*CKING Kobe stans are online right now. I ****ing quit this forum, ****ing full of kobe ******s. Imma make my own forum.

Dave3
09-22-2012, 02:51 AM
I don't get how it works. For example, Barkley has more thumbs down than thumbs up, but his ranking has moved up significantly. How does that work?

Deuce Bigalow
09-22-2012, 02:55 AM
I don't get how it works. For example, Barkley has more thumbs down than thumbs up, but his ranking has moved up significantly. How does that work?
To be honest I haven't figured it out yet.

Maybe it's likes-dislikes?, but when you look at Wilt and Kobe's that doesn't make sense.

Deuce Bigalow
09-22-2012, 03:03 AM
Actually I was right, it is likes minus dislikes (Agree - Disagree)
It just takes a couple minutes for the results to update I guess which made it confusing at first.

imnew09
09-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Kobe at rank 39.
Seems legit

Deuce Bigalow
09-22-2012, 03:30 AM
All the F*CKING Kobe stans are online right now. I ****ing quit this forum, ****ing full of kobe ******s. Imma make my own forum.
Kobe's last now :oldlol:
Happy?

DatAsh
09-22-2012, 03:38 AM
Kobe's last now :oldlol:
Happy?
Kobe does really bad in these things for some reason. Logic tells me that he would tend to be overrated in these types off polls given his general popularity, but I supposse my logic is wrong in this case.

It's even worse on Basketball Reference.

Legends66NBA7
09-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Kobe does really bad in these things for some reason. Logic tells me that he would tend to be overrated in these types off polls given his general popularity, but I supposse my logic is wrong in this case.

It's even worse on Basketball Reference.

Kobe is considered to be one of the most polarizing athletes, if not #1 on that list.

I can see where the absurd overrating/stanning comes from and he's over players he shouldn't be over (also overrating him as a player and career moments) and then the absurd underrating/hating too (that his career was all luck and he wouldn't better than ____ player if he was on another team).

Noof
09-22-2012, 03:47 AM
At first I thought I missed Kobe, then I saw him at 40 and I lol'd.

Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe are the worst 4. :biggums:

ripthekik
09-22-2012, 06:10 AM
dwyane wade top 5 of all time :roll: :roll: :roll:

Psileas
09-22-2012, 09:43 AM
At first I thought I missed Kobe, then I saw him at 40 and I lol'd.

Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan and Kobe are the worst 4. :biggums:

Anonymous internet voting...Serious business, as always.

Heavincent
09-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Kobe at 40th with 76 thumbs down and Lebron at #1 :oldlol:

Kids are going hard.

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 12:35 PM
and people think i'm crazy because i'm always calling ISH the biggest collection of re*tarded letots and kobe haters on the internet

lebron #1 voted player all time by 131 ISH posters

kobe #40 voted player all time by 114 ISH posters

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ripthekik
09-22-2012, 12:57 PM
this thread shows why i am hated on this forum.

Majority of this site are lebron nut huggers.
I criticize Lebron and tell the truth about him.
Majority of this site hates me.

Voted #1 ahead of MJ? really? for 1 ring after teaming up?:coleman:

tmacattack33
09-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Lebron's not rated number 1 lol.

He's rated as the most underrated on the "Greatest NBA Players of All-Time According to InsideHoops" .

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 01:11 PM
this thread shows why i am hated on this forum.

Majority of this site are lebron nut huggers.
I criticize Lebron and tell the truth about him.
Majority of this site hates me.

Voted #1 ahead of MJ? really? for 1 ring after teaming up?:coleman:

yup... every positive thing i say about kobe is deleted on ISH

all kobe fans get are red bars. all lebron fans get are green bars

and people wonder why nobody takes ISH seriously anymore. the mods arnt doing their jobs right. theyve probably banned hundreds of kobe fans over the last year. and not one time have they banned a lebron fan.

if all you do is kill off one type of fan. then obviously the other side will run wild and take over a website.

this might eventually bring down ISH. after all the other fans leave and theres no one to argue with. itel be boring and the traffic will die down. then jeff is out hundreds of thousands of dollars

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 01:19 PM
99% of those "votes" are with their MILLION sock puppet accounts, that they NEED to back up themselves and their hilarious so called basketball opinions. Not that we didn't already know this. Just more confirmation....visible proof that FAKE Heat fans truly know nothing about basketball. It's made even more obvious when you have pauk on here, LYING about watching Bird's games and how he supposedly observed how Lebron is a better passer than Bird was. Big surprise:sleeping

talkingconch
09-22-2012, 01:28 PM
This is definitely a great way for an accurate ranking! (LOL)

DatAsh
09-22-2012, 02:13 PM
the mods arnt doing their jobs right. theyve probably banned hundreds of kobe fans over the last year. and not one time have they banned a lebron fan.

if all you do is kill off one type of fan. then obviously the other side will run wild and take over a website.

this might eventually bring down ISH. after all the other fans leave and theres no one to argue with. itel be boring and the traffic will die down. then jeff is out hundreds of thousands of dollars

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I've seen several Lebron fanatic posts recently complaining about the exact opposite form of favoritism when it comes to thread deletion. I think both sides just have a lack of perspective.

MiamiThrice
09-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Seems like this is a good idea. With this method(thats IP Based) you can't have the people voting for overrated players 2-3 times with their multiple acounts. It just shows that Kobe was put too high above guys like Duncan and Hakeem.

I like it.

ripthekik
09-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Seems like this is a good idea. With this method(thats IP Based) you can't have the people voting for overrated players 2-3 times with their multiple acounts. It just shows that Kobe was put too high above guys like Duncan and Hakeem.

I like it.
Proves there's too much letards like you around. The amount of Lebron diehard fans currently outnumber kobe fans, that's all. And that's why lebron is so high on all the current lists.

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Proves there's too much letards like you around. The amount of Lebron diehard fans currently outnumber kobe fans, that's all. And that's why lebron is so high on all the current lists.

There is no IP address check on the voting, the clown is lying. "Miamithrice" is yet another one of 32dayz MANY sock puppets, so of course he's going to say that. Pathetic:facepalm

MiamiThrice
09-22-2012, 02:45 PM

Then why wasn't LeBron ranked higher than Kobe on those threads about who is the best all-time where you had to post to vote?

Answer: Because the same 5-10 Kobe fans flood those threads with their multiple accounts. They can't do the same on these ranking.

You really think people are going to think some dude with an account from june 2010 with 136 posts happens to go into that thread in particular and makes his first post in months?
:roll:

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Child(32dayz/miamithrice) please:rolleyes:

Lebron was ranked #1 over Jordan....AFTER WINNING ONE TITLE IN 9 YEARS. Only idiotic FAKE Heat fans, like you(32dayz/miamithrice) with their pathetic sock puppets would do something so asinine. And then still be dumb enough to try to defend it. GTFOH:roll:

Pure hypocrisy(32dayz/miamithrice):applause:

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 02:48 PM
I havent looked at the list, but Kobe Bean Bryant is ranked #40?! By people that watch pro basketball? Kobe Bean Bryant #40?:biggums:

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Seriously, thats fu&*in shameful right there. Peeps that voted Kobe Bean Bryant number 40 on a list of greatest basketball players have no business watching or discussing or playing the game. What tha fu*#

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Is this forum visited by a bunch of twelve year olds? Did peeps just start watching the game since The Decision? Where are my old school peeps that grew up during Showtime? Lebron ahead of MJ and Magic and Kareem and Larry Legend? Lebron ahead of Hakeem The Dream and Wilt The Stilt? Lebron ahead of Tim Duncan and Shaq Attack? Oscar Robertson?! The Logo? I could go on and on, but really, Kobe Bean at 40? This site must be dominated by children who have no knowledge of the game. Shame on your parents/daddies for not teaching you the history of the greatest to have ever stepped on the court. Yall need to go do your homework like good students do! o back to school and be like Mike!:biggums:

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Now the list is starting to look a little more real, but Kobe Bean behind the likes of Patrick Ewing!!! Heres my Wire moment for your list:sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Kobe Bean Bryant number 40. Wow. Whoever voted that man that low on a list of greatest of all time Yall just disqualified yourselvbes from being taken seriously in any hoops discussion in my mind.

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Ducncan and Olajuwon not even top 10...:facepalm

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 03:11 PM

I like it.

ban this idiot

*** anyone who trys to say a ranking that has kobe 40th all time is accurate deserves immediate permanent IP banning

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Kenneth Griffin they dont even have Kobe in the top 20! Hell top 30. These kids should not be talking basketball. They have no knowledge of the sport they dont watch the game they are very young or all of the above

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Kenneth Griffin they dont even have Kobe in the top 20! Hell top 30. These kids should not be talking basketball. They have no knowledge of the sport they dont watch the game they are very young or all of the above

if a kobe fan made a thread or a rank with lebron or jordan at #40 all time... they would be banned on site and told to never come back

kobe fans are the jews of ISH... and jordan/lebron fans are the germans

we're getting taken out 1 after another and no one cares... pretty soon theyre gonna rename it lebronside hoops forum

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Hakeem behind Barkley, Wade and Pippen... Yall were not watching basketball in the 90s.

kNicKz
09-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Hakeem behind Barkley, Wade and Pippen... Yall were not watching basketball in the 90s.

basketball was created by the decision

Psileas
09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Now the list is starting to look a little more real, but Kobe Bean behind the likes of Patrick Ewing!!! Heres my Wire moment for your list:sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Kobe Bean Bryant number 40. Wow. Whoever voted that man that low on a list of greatest of all time Yall just disqualified yourselvbes from being taken seriously in any hoops discussion in my mind.

"Ranker" and all the other similar anonymous voting sites, like the Elo section of basketball-reference, are poor man's versions of polls like the one of IMDB, where people routinely give 1 star to some of the greatest movies ever made in order to promote their own favorites and increase their ranking. Even worse, these sites don't require any type of logging in or registering to vote. The downside of anonymous voting.

tpols
09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Lebron??:biggums: :biggums:

:lebronamazed:

tpols
09-22-2012, 03:30 PM
if a kobe fan made a thread or a rank with lebron or jordan at #40 all time... they would be banned on site and told to never come back

kobe fans are the jews of ISH... and jordan/lebron fans are the germans

we're getting taken out 1 after another and no one cares... pretty soon theyre gonna rename it lebronside hoops forum
yo we gotta do work and take like 50 polls each to get kobe to 1 and lebron to last. Lets go!:banana:

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Any list of the greatest that ever played that dont have Magic, Kareem and Bill Russell in the top 5... Or any list that has Ewing in the top ten... just shake my head

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Inside Hoops aint the barbershop and The Decision aint the Game. Good thing there arent any old brothas talking hoops on this site. This site is like Disneyland or something. Happiest basketball place on Earth for kids. Im trying not to let any blackness show but looking at that list, god#$mn

LA Lakers
09-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Im out. Ill see yall when Season starts. Lakers!:pimp:

Freedom Kid7
09-22-2012, 05:04 PM
The traffic on the site is so bad I can't access it. OP, I feel you have started a massive flame war.

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:04 PM
and people think i'm crazy because i'm always calling ISH the biggest collection of re*tarded letots and kobe haters on the internet

Yep, and you're still crazy, delusional, and just downright retarded a lot of the time. There's just as many Kobe stans and it showed in the All-Time Peak voting threads when he didn't just win the #5 spot but ran away with it in a landslide.

This just happens to be one of those threads where the LeBron stans and/or Kobe haters have come out of the woodwork to have some fun.

Sorry Deuce, but this backfired badly.

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't think that's necessarily the case. I've seen several Lebron fanatic posts recently complaining about the exact opposite form of favoritism when it comes to thread deletion. I think both sides just have a lack of perspective.

Yeah, there's more Kobe fanboys, or at least the Kobe stans have been more active the last few months. Plenty of over the top annoying LeBron stans, too, most notably pauk who's on the same level as the most annoying Kobe fanboys.

There's been overzealous LeBron threads get deleted. Griff either just doesn't notice or ignores them because he starts another over the top Kobe-fluff thread every other day that gets deleted.

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Yep, and you're still crazy, delusional, and just downright retarded a lot of the time. There's just as many Kobe stans and it showed in the All-Time Peak voting threads when he didn't just win the #5 spot but ran away with it in a landslide.

This just happens to be one of those threads where the LeBron stans and/or Kobe haters have come out of the woodwork to have some fun.

:lol @this pure idiocy:lol

So....voting Kobe to #40 on an AT list makes it all ok....right? Keeping in mind, Lebron was voted #1 over Jordan...by a landslide. Cuz that makes more sense....though....right? Kobe CAN'T be Top 5, but he CAN be #40 on a Top 40 AT list. Then they turn right around and try to pound on their chests about how much they supposedly know about basketball. Absolutely hilarious:roll:

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM
:lol @this pure idiocy:lol

So....voting Kobe to #40 on an AT list makes it all ok....right? Keeping in mind, Lebron was voted #1 over Jordan...by a landslide. Cuz that makes more sense....though....right? Kobe CAN'T be Top 5, but he CAN be #40 on a Top 40 AT list. Then they turn right around and try to pound on their chests about how much they supposedly know about basketball. Absolutely hilarious:roll:

Show me where in that post I said this makes it alright? Show me where I said I was fine with LeBron being voted #1 and Kobe #40. Of coruse I think it's beyond stupid and don't agree with it...not even a little bit. When I voted alst night Kobe was in the 20s or 30s and I gave him a thumbs up vote to move him up. LeBron was at #10 or so and I gave him a thumbs down.

I said in the post before that one that this idea backfired and (I though it went without saying) that's because the LeBron stans took over. It probably had to do with some of the Kobe haters, too.

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM

lebron being so high and kobe being at the bottom shows for a fact that kobe fans on ISH are smarter and less likely to vote someone down just because we're not a fan of them

it also shows lebron fans are the crazy delusional and down right re*tarded posters

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 05:20 PM
this thread/poll proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Kobe fans hold no grudge. and lebron fans are the bu*tthurt pansy's of ISH

FACT

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:25 PM
lebron being so high and kobe being at the bottom shows for a fact that kobe fans on ISH are smarter and less likely to vote someone down just because we're not a fan of them

it also shows lebron fans are the crazy delusional and down right re*tarded posters
No, it doesn't. You ahve no idea which posters are voting and how they're voting. This shows or proves absolutely nothing. And it's laughable that you entertain the thought that it shows "for a fact" that Kobe fans are smarter. You're a Kobe fan and you're definitely not very "smart."

There's plenty of delusional Kobe fans and there's plenty delusional LeBron fans. This doesn't prove who there is more of. Like I said, Kobe didn't only get voted as having the 5th best peak of all-time...he won it in a landslide. It wasn't even close. With the current state of ISH, things like this are very prone to being heavily skewed by LeBron and Kobe fanboys. There's just too many of them to objectively and fairly do anything like this.

And I can't believe I'm even arguing something so trivial. :hammerhead:

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Show me where in that post I said this makes it alright? Show me where I said I was fine with LeBron being voted #1 and Kobe #40. Of coruse I think it's beyond stupid and don't agree with it...not even a little bit. When I voted alst night Kobe was in the 20s or 30s and I gave him a thumbs up vote to move him up. LeBron was at #10 or so and I gave him a thumbs down.

I said in the post before that one that this idea backfired and (I though it went without saying) that's because the LeBron stans took over. It probably had to do with some of the Kobe haters, too.

So....Kobe at #5 is a bad thing....then?:ohwell:

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:26 PM
this thread/poll proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Kobe fans hold no grudge. and lebron fans are the bu*tthurt pansy's of ISH

FACT

:facepalm

Just go away. You posting every five minutes bitching and complaining just makes you look bad and brings more attention to Kobe fans. If you'd just go away and stop posting, it'd do wonders for Kobe's ISH fanbase.

StateOfMind12
09-22-2012, 05:29 PM
kennethgriffin's user title says back to espn general, yet he continues to post on here. :oldlol:

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:30 PM
So....Kobe at #5 is a bad thing....then?:ohwell:

Not what I said. Kobe's peak at #5 was a direct result of over half his votes coming from proven Kobe stans or, at the very least, heavily biased Kobe/Laker fans. And it was peak rankings (best 1-3 seasons) and Kobe just doesn't have a top 5 peak of all-time.

That, though, wasn't nearly as bad as LeBron being #1 all-time and Kobe #40 all-time in this poll.

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 05:36 PM

Just go away. You posting every five minutes bitching and complaining just makes you look bad and brings more attention to Kobe fans. If you'd just go away and stop posting, it'd do wonders for Kobe's ISH fanbase.

^^^bu*tthurt pansy

keep voting kobe 40th and lebron #1

LOLOLOLOLOL

whatever helps you sleep at night

LakersReign
09-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Not what I said. Kobe's peak at #5 was a direct result of over half his votes coming from proven Kobe stans or, at the very least, heavily biased Kobe/Laker fans. And it was peak rankings (best 1-3 seasons) and Kobe just doesn't have a top 5 peak of all-time.

That, though, wasn't nearly as bad as LeBron being #1 all-time and Kobe #40 all-time in this poll.

As much as y'all LOVE to diss Laker/Kobe fans, at least we're not delusional enough to overrate him to put him above Jordan. The fact of the matter is, they're way more delusional Lebron fanboys like pauk, on here, than they are Kobe fans. Lebron above Jordan is hilariously stupid, and Kobe at #40 is just as ludicrous. No sane basketball fan would ever post anything as asinine as that:no:

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 05:38 PM
make these fraudulent trolling polls all day. won't change the fact that kobe is a legit top 6-7 player all time and lebron is nowhere near this

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ha haaaaaaaaa kobes higher all time .... la la la la laaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaa na na na na naaaaa naaaa :P

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 05:43 PM
go away kennethgriffin!!!!!!!! let me believe in fairy tales and fantasy polls!!!!!!!! don't remind me of reality!!!!!!! let me believe kobe is not top 39 all time and lebron is above jordan!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ban him! mods! hes speaking too much truth!

waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this poll is legitimate!

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:48 PM
bu*tthurt pansy

keep voting kobe 40th and lebron #1

LOLOLOLOLOL

whatever helps you sleep at night

I'm not voting for LeBron at #1 and Kobe at #40. I'm not "butthurt", at all. I'm an equal rights "hater". There's LeBron stans I can't stand and hate just as much as you and other Kobe stans.

When someone like pauk starts a thread saying why LeBron is a better passer than Bird and uses APG to back it up, I call him on his stupidity. When you make a thread stating Kobe will be the GOAT with one more ring, I call you on your stupidity.

KG215
09-22-2012, 05:50 PM

And now you're just putting words in my mouth. I've said several times it's ridiculous that Kobe is #40 or whatever. Anyone that thinks it's ok is an idiot. If I could, I'd vote multiple times to get Kobe in the 7-10 range where he belongs and LeBron down to the 11-15 range where he belongs.

RazorBaLade
09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
bron fans on this forum realy embarrased themselves here

TheeBeast
09-22-2012, 06:03 PM
#1 Lebron
#12 Dwayne Wade

#32 Tim Duncan
#36 Kevin Garnett
#40 Kobe

kennethgriffin
09-22-2012, 06:03 PM
bron fans on this forum realy embarrased themselves here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ect-kgxBb4M

MiamiThrice
09-22-2012, 06:35 PM

FACT

http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

From the looks of this thread looks like the only ones butthurt are the Kobe fans. :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
09-22-2012, 06:39 PM
So this is another topic for Kobe fans to type things like "Letard" and Lebron fans to say shit like "Kobrick"?

Anyone actually enjoying this or what? Its not like...earth shattering awfulness that has to be deleted so...if someone is getting something out of it and really cares about these polls/arguments ill just move along....

DixieNourmous
09-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Imagine a ESPN sportswriter picking up on this "Ish Ranking" and making a national story on the insanity here. Duncan / Bryant 35+ on the list and James #1:lol

Not good press for Jeff and ISH at all. People may come. but just to :roll:

Most real fans of the NBA wouldnt want to be associated with the petty BS.

Personally, I just want the season to start.