PDA

View Full Version : Magic: "Once Lebron learned he plays like me rather than Michael....

pauk
09-25-2012, 01:43 PM
...now he is taking of, now he is understanding winning a championship, now he is controling games"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9XTgugALpk

What say you?

ralph_i_el
09-25-2012, 01:46 PM
you know what all time great LeBron plays most like?

Lebron. He's not out there trying to be magic or jordon. He's dominating in his own style.

Mr. Incredible
09-25-2012, 01:46 PM
He's going to be a little bit of both this year. Going to be downright scary. Best player in the world and it ain't even close.

shaq2000
09-25-2012, 01:50 PM
I think he mixes elements from both styles of play. A little SF, a little SG, a little PG and a little TE.

pauk
09-25-2012, 01:53 PM

Lebron. He's not out there trying to be magic or jordon. He's dominating in his own style.

True, i know.. but i just direct to Magics thoughts, he loves to compare himself to him all the time.... which is most definitely not an insult, but a huge honor..... but anyways....

lakerspng
09-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Lebron is a unique player. He has a lot of Magic's court vision and passing ability, but has Jordan's explosive speed and power. He's not as great a floor general as magic and never will be, but then again no one has ever been so that's not a knock. He's also not as great a scorer as Jordan and never will be which is also not a knock. Lebron is Lebron. He stands on his own and is creating his own legacy.

StateOfMind12
09-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Lebron doesn't play like Magic, nobody does and nobody ever will. Lebron's best comparison has always been Scottie Pippen, at this point he is looking like a Pippen and Karl Malone hybrid though.

Boomerang
09-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Lebron is more than both of them, he is the product of both of them combined. When it's all said n done.. Lebron will be #1

ripthekik
09-25-2012, 02:00 PM
another lebron jerk circle :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:
this is getting ridiculous.

ripthekik
09-25-2012, 02:03 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/big-boobs-cleavage-2-e1339968741773.jpg

MiamiThrice
09-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Magic wishes he could be as good as Current LeBron.

LeBron averaged 30 PPG 10 RPG and 50% shooting for the playoffs. Only 5.6 APG too which is low for LeBron. LeBron went into a much more dominant scoring role which is where he is best suited this playoffs and thats why Miami won.

When LeBron tries playing like Magic we see shit like the 2011 NBA Finals. LeBron is a scorer.

lakerspng
09-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Lebron is more than both of them, he is the product of both of them combined. When it's all said n done.. Lebron will be #1

he's a light version of both, but not close to either. he is a great player though.

lakerspng
09-25-2012, 02:06 PM

LeBron averaged 30 PPG 10 RPG and 50% shooting for the playoffs. Only 5.6 APG too which is low for LeBron. LeBron went into a much more dominant scoring role which is where he is best suited this playoffs and thats why Miami won.

When LeBron tries playing like Magic we see shit like the 2011 NBA Finals. LeBron is a scorer.

You obviously never saw magic play. Lebron could only dream of doing what Magic accomplished. Grow up.

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 02:12 PM

:lol @this pathetic FAKE Heat fan....since....August 2012:roll:

DuMa
09-25-2012, 02:12 PM
thats what i hate about magic. he has bad analytical skills about today's players. but other analysts make this same mistake as well. there will never be another player like magic. not ever. he was too unique.

Da_Realist
09-25-2012, 02:13 PM
My man, lakerspng :cheers:

Agree with everything you said.

oh the horror
09-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Lebron is a unique player. He has a lot of Magic's court vision and passing ability, but has Jordan's explosive speed and power. He's not as great a floor general as magic and never will be, but then again no one has ever been so that's not a knock. He's also not as great a scorer as Jordan and never will be which is also not a knock. Lebron is Lebron. He stands on his own and is creating his own legacy.

I think for the most part Lebron's biggest issue is allowing the ghosts of basketball's past dictate a lot of how he plays and approaches the game. When he finally eased up, relaxed, starting letting his own game come to him...he played a lot better and within the flow of the game itself.

All of that "choking" was him paying too much mind to other outside factors and comparisons. It was pressure that wasnt needed.

MiamiThrice
09-25-2012, 02:21 PM
You obviously never saw magic play. Lebron could only dream of doing what Magic accomplished. Grow up.

Yeah because LeBron wouldn't win multiple rings playing with Kareem, one of the top 5 best players ever.

I've seen both of these guys play and LeBron is playing at a higher level right now than Magic ever did.

Scoring? No question, talk to me when Magic can score 30 PPG.

Honestly LeBron is just superior at everything. He is bigger, stronger, faster. He has a better jumpshot, he is better at getting into the paint and imposing his dominance. Next we move to defense. Magic couldn't defend ANY point guards, the Lakers had to hide him on the opposing teams worst swingman. LeBron? Here we have a perimeter player that can anchor a defense. He can shut anyone down from Derrick Rose to Pau Gasol, and he is also one of the quickest help defenders in NBA History. Defensively it's not a ****ing contest.

Magics only advantage is "court vision and passing". Let's be honest, you put any great point guard on those Laker teams which is the best supporting cast in history and they dominate. LeBron has to do everything for his teams to win, Magic just needs to coast. This is the guy that throws a bitchfit if he doesn't have the most stacked teams. From his draft destination, to pickup games, to the NBA.

Put Magic on the 2012 Heat and their not winning the championship. Put LeBron on the Showtime Lakers and they win the ring every ****ing year.

shaq2000
09-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Put Magic on the 2012 Heat and their not winning the championship. Put LeBron on the Showtime Lakers and they win the ring every ****ing year.

You're insane.

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 02:25 PM
I think for the most part Lebron's biggest issue is allowing the ghosts of basketball's past dictate a lot of how he plays and approaches the game. When he finally eased up, relaxed, starting letting his own game come to him...he played a lot better and within the flow of the game itself.

All of that "choking" was him paying too much mind to other outside factors and comparisons. It was pressure that wasnt needed.

But all that pressure, he and his media "team" put on himself. I for one have never felt sorry for him, cracking under pressure he created himself. It's one thing for people to call you "the next MJ" "the chosen one" and all that. But it's totally different when they call you all that, and you turn right around and play into it. Lebron is immensely talented, but he allowed himself to be a pure marketing tool, to build up his "brand," and that wasn't needed. All he had to do from Day 1 was downplay all that, and just play. Let his game do all the talking.

lakerspng
09-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah because LeBron wouldn't win multiple rings playing with Kareem, one of the top 5 best players ever.

I've seen both of these guys play and LeBron is playing at a higher level right now than Magic ever did.

Scoring? No question, talk to me when Magic can score 30 PPG.

Honestly LeBron is just superior at everything. He is bigger, stronger, faster. He has a better jumpshot, he is better at getting into the paint and imposing his dominance. Next we move to defense. Magic couldn't defend ANY point guards, the Lakers had to hide him on the opposing teams worst swingman. LeBron? Here we have a perimeter player that can anchor a defense. He can shut anyone down from Derrick Rose to Pau Gasol, and he is also one of the quickest help defenders in NBA History. Defensively it's not a ****ing contest.

Magics only advantage is "court vision and passing". Let's be honest, you put any great point guard on those Laker teams which is the best supporting cast in history and they dominate. LeBron has to do everything for his teams to win, Magic just needs to coast. This is the guy that throws a bitchfit if he doesn't have the most stacked teams. From his draft destination, to pickup games, to the NBA.

not even worth a response

Nash
09-25-2012, 02:28 PM
...now he is taking of, now he is understanding winning a championship, now he is controling games"

What say you?

Personally i think its not entirely true but i think there is some truth to that in terms of how he controls the games lately, the first time i saw Lebron i knew immediately he was in some kindof Magic vs Jordan conflict... its like he had Jordan on one shoulder and Magic on the other... one yelling to him "Shoot! There is no i in team, but there is i in win!" and one yelling to him "Pass the ball, your teammate is completely open! There is i in win, but there is also i in championship and making teammates better!"...

Once he learned how to simply stop forcing and just control the game within the flow of the game using his natural abilities & instincts (which are just a bit more closer to Magic), thats when he reached this comfort you see today... now that he got this result this year, he understands what he has to do in full comfort...
I see someone named Reign something on the comments on that video hating on Lebron. Is it our own Reigny?

inclinerator
09-25-2012, 02:31 PM
the interviewer sounded like a kobe impersonator

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 02:34 PM
I see someone named Reign something on the comments on that video hating on Lebron. Is it our own Reigny?

So....according to you(nash/pauk) EVERY s/n on the internet that has any combination of either the word LAKERS or REIGN in them, AUTOMATICALLY means it's supposedly me? According to your idiotic boyfriends, my real name is supposedly "rob fleming/flemming", who's also supposedly an Iraq war veteran. Which also supposedly means that EVERY "rob fleming/flemming" on the internet, commenting on stories about Iraq war veterans, is supposedly me too. Coincidence....or recurring pattern? Keeping in mind now, that according to them, I'm supposedly the one who's "crazy."
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

get these NETS
09-25-2012, 02:36 PM
good point by Magic

although I think that you can play like Magic IF you have other great and good players on your team (wade,bosh)....otherwise you are forced to play like Jordan.

i've seen bron as a bird,magic, jordan combo really

and miamithrice....need to get your weed from a another spot.....the stuff they're giving you is laced with angel dust

Rubio2Gasol
09-25-2012, 02:47 PM
It's the exact opposite.

:roll:

funnystuff
09-25-2012, 02:52 PM
good point by Magic

although I think that you can play like Magic IF you have other great and good players on your team (wade,bosh)....otherwise you are forced to play like Jordan.

i've seen bron as a bird,magic, jordan combo really

and miamithrice....need to get your weed from a another spot.....the stuff they're giving you is laced with angel dust
Dat PCP

tmacattack33
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM

What say you?

I can't watch the video right now but that doesn't even make sense.

Lebron played more like MJ in this year's playoffs than Magic.

And when Lebron did play more of a facilitating role for his teams, they won some games and lost some. Same with his MJ style.

So you can't really say which is better. It all depends on the series and the matchup.

BlueandGold
09-25-2012, 03:33 PM

He plays more like a stronger Magic Johnson, except much less clutch and much more dependent on strong perimeter plays such as Wade.

Also Lebron obviously has much less court vision than Magic.

che guevara
09-25-2012, 03:39 PM
For whatever reason Magic rarely provides good basketball analysis, and this is no exception. If anything, prior to the last 2 games of the Finals, the '12 playoffs was the most dissimilar Lebron's game has ever been from Magic's. He's pretty much never been that focused on scoring over facilitating before, though he was scoring in a very different style than Jordan did so that's not a good comparison at all either.

Current Lebron doesn't really remind me much of anybody, he's got little elements of tons of different players. When he was young (say '06 and before), he reminded me a lot of T-mac, and just looked and played a lot more like a guard.

strifed169
09-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Lebron didn't play like Magic at all in the playoffs lol

Nash
09-25-2012, 03:43 PM
So....according to you(nash/pauk) EVERY s/n on the internet that has any combination of either the word LAKERS or REIGN in them, AUTOMATICALLY means it's supposedly me? According to your idiotic boyfriends, my real name is supposedly "rob fleming/flemming", who's also supposedly an Iraq war veteran. Which also supposedly means that EVERY "rob fleming/flemming" on the internet, commenting on stories about Iraq war veterans, is supposedly me too. Coincidence....or recurring pattern? Keeping in mind now, that according to them, I'm supposedly the one who's "crazy."
What are you talking about? Why would I think you're an Iraqi war veteran?

I just saw a Laker fan hating on Lebron, with the name Reign something and with this video posted on this forum I thought maybe it was you.

SHAQisGOAT
09-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Lebron doesn't play like Magic, nobody does and nobody ever will. Lebron's best comparison has always been Scottie Pippen, at this point he is looking like a Pippen and Karl Malone hybrid though.

Totally agreed.

People who compare him to Magic must never seen Magic play, they have things in common but not all that.

Magic's just clearly lighting up his own fire here.

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 03:49 PM
What are you talking about? Why would I think you're an Iraqi war veteran?

I just saw a Laker fan hating on Lebron, with the name Reign something and with this video posted on this forum I thought maybe it was you.

AND.....the idiot(nash/pauk) is actually dumb enough to admit it:lol

So....according to you(nash/pauk) EVERY s/n on the internet that has any combination of either the word LAKERS or REIGN in them, AUTOMATICALLY means it's supposedly me?

Seriously...dude(nash/pauk), stop posting:roll:

bizil
09-25-2012, 03:55 PM
If u look at Bron's numbers and point forward style of play, he's similar to Bird. But when u add the PG type handle and pace, u get the Magic in him. His freakish athletic ability is where the MJ comes from. Kobe and Wade are more similar to MJ. Guys like Barry and Bird are more similar to each other. Bron is actually very similar to guys like Pippen, G Hill, and Hondo. In terms of being a very good-great scorer, great defender, great passer, and great rebounder (SF wise) all in one. That's sort of the family tree Bron belongs to positional wise. It started with Hondo, then Pippen, then Hill briefly, and Bron to it to the ultimate levels. Thus being the King of that style of SF's. And very, very soon, Bron will be the King (no pun intended lol) of ALL SF's peak value and GOAT wise!

However, between MJ, Bird, and Magic, Bron is the most similar to Magic. But a freakish athletic and more scoring minded Magic. But Magic or even Isiah when needed or when they wanted could be EPIC scorers as well. Damn near as dangerous as Bird, MJ, King or Dominique in that era. And don't sleep on Dr. J traits though either. They are both similar in that both are epic scorers WITHOUT having a great midrange or three point game. MJ had a great midrange game while Bird had both a great midrange and three point game. Plus the way Bron and Doc finish in the open court is very similar with Bron being the evolved version.

BlackVVaves
09-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Seeing all of quote the toxic wastes that MiamiDikes poster shamelessly spills pleasantly reminds me why he's the cr

Mach_3
09-25-2012, 04:21 PM

What say you?

Magic Johnson has some of the worst analytical skills ive seen from a basketball great. It's sickening really, or maybe he's just talking cause he loves having his name in the media :confusedshrug:

KG215
09-25-2012, 04:30 PM
another lebron jerk circle :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:
this is getting ridiculous.
I know right. I mean there's never any Kobe "circle jerk" threads.

LBJFTW
09-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Plays a little like Majic, a little like Jordan....

Wait a min....so a guy that is gifted and extremely talented is able to watch video of some of the greatest players and learn how to apply it to his own game

Why is this such a startling discovery?

Swaggin916
09-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Yea I agree with what people are saying Lebron plays his own style although I would say he's more like Magic... but the dude is the most complete player in NBA history bar none and one of the best decision makers in history. If you want to argue Bird was more complete because he shot free throws and 3 pointers more efficiently... Then I would just counter that he didn't have the ability to take over games and get to the foul line like Lebron nor did he play as good of D.

Mach_3
09-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Yea I agree with what people are saying Lebron plays his own style although I would say he's more like Magic... but the dude is the most complete player in NBA history bar none and one of the best decision makers in history. If you want to argue Bird was more complete because he shot free throws and 3 pointers more efficiently... Then I would just counter that he didn't have the ability to take over games and get to the foul line like Lebron nor did he play as good of D.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and have you heard of sum1 named Jordan?

coin24
09-25-2012, 05:19 PM
We get it pauk. You really love lebron.
The daily threads and the getting upset when anyone disses him..
Have you tried sleeping with women before? Or do you just spend all your free time researching lebron stats and trivia?

chazzy
09-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Doesn't make sense. He was playmaking less en route to his title, putting up Kobe-type assist playoff numbers. He was more assertive as a scorer.

RRR3
09-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Been saying it since the beginning. He's super Pippen, w/ the Magic-lite skill set and mentality.

He's not the competitor and pull your heart out kind of beast MJ was. That guy was a psycho. The one they always fear and talk about.

Don't antagonize MJ. He'll cut your throat heart out, and eat it in front of you if you challenged him.

LeBron? He's a gatherer like Magic. And post MJ, he's a different breed. And that's good. We've had the fake MJ's, who actually needed to find their own game, instead of shoe horning themselves into an extension of someone elses legacy on the game.

Good for LeBron.
Heh

Money 23
09-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Been saying it since the beginning. He's super Pippen, w/ the Magic-lite skill set and mentality.

He's not the competitor and pull your heart out kind of beast MJ was. Always having un-relenting confidence in his abilities (MJ doesn't pull a no show ala 2011 Finals.)

That guy was a psycho. That guy was a legend. The one they always fear and talk about.

Don't antagonize MJ. He'll cut your whole heart out, and eat it in front of you if you challenged him. Tell you about it as he's doing it to you too.

LeBron? He's a gatherer like Magic. He's fun, he rallies the troops. He's a good guy. And post MJ, he's a different breed. And that's good. We've had the fake MJ's, who actually needed to find their own game / mentality, instead of shoe horning themselves into an extension of someone elses legacy on the game.

Good for LeBron.

Da_Realist
09-25-2012, 05:27 PM

Bird couldn't take over games? Not only is this ignorant, but you have to be proud of being so ignorant not to know any better.

**October 3, 1988** You weren't even born when Bird dropped 20 points (9 of 10 shots) in the 4th quarter of Game 7 vs Atlanta. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZEaNL4nLZ0) And he had been doing that for 8 years. You weren't even 3 years old when Bird destroyed the Pacers in the decisive Game 5 after breaking his face earlier in the game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKZQ8VWT9Y).

You have more than a decade of Bird taking over and destroying teams and a lot of that is on youtube and elsewhere but you don't bother to take 2 mins to realize how wrong you are before you post. That's just annoying to me.

Da_Realist
09-25-2012, 05:29 PM

He's not the competitor and pull your heart out kind of beast MJ was. Always having un-relenting confidence in his abilities (MJ doesn't pull a no show ala 2011 Finals.)

That guy was a psycho. That guy was a legend. The one they always fear and talk about.

Don't antagonize MJ. He'll cut your whole heart out, and eat it in front of you if you challenged him. Tell you about it as he's doing it to you too.

LeBron? He's a gatherer like Magic. He's fun, he rallies the troops. He's a good guy. And post MJ, he's a different breed. And that's good. We've had the fake MJ's, who actually needed to find their own game / mentality, instead of shoe horning themselves into an extension of someone elses legacy on the game.

Good for LeBron.

:applause:

KingBeasley08
09-25-2012, 05:30 PM
why is rob (lakersreign) spouting like a lil bitchass kid (lakersreign)

miles berg
09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
He will never be as good as either Jordan or Magic but he is definitely a great player. Definite top 15 all time.

Money 23
09-25-2012, 05:50 PM
He will never be as good as either Jordan or Magic but he is definitely a great player. Definite top 15 all time.
Quite easily top ten of all-time w/ one more ring, probably knocks Kobe out

longtime lurker
09-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Lebron is a more athletic less skilled version of Bird. He plays nothing like Magic and there probably don't be another Magic for a long time. I love Magic but he has a knack for hyperbole.

Nash
09-25-2012, 07:05 PM
AND.....the idiot(nash/pauk) is actually dumb enough to admit it:lol

Seriously...dude(nash/pauk), stop posting:roll:
The pot calling the kettle black. You assume I'm Pauk just because we both are Lebron fans. I love that in your twisted world you fully believe I'm Pauk.

I mean, I even joined the forum before Pauk did.

jlip
09-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I think that many people are overly analyzing the statements, "Lebron plays like Magic" or "Lebron plays like Jordan." Such statements are just code words for two broadly defined playing styles... passer/ facilitator (i.e. Magic) and scorer (Jordan). To say that Lebron has gone into "Magic mode" doesn't mean he is as good a floor general as Magic. All it is saying is that Lebron is controlling a game with his passing/ facilitating. To say that he's moved in to "Jordan mode", doesn't mean he's as good of a scorer as MJ. It just means that he's controlling a game with his scoring. It's a simple recognition that he has the rare ability to greatly impact a game with either his passing or scoring. That's it. Nothing more.

RRR3
09-25-2012, 07:09 PM
The pot calling the kettle black. You assume I'm Pauk just because we both are Lebron fans. I love that in your twisted world you fully believe I'm Pauk.

He's coo coo bananas don't worry about it.

Dictator
09-25-2012, 07:09 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/big-boobs-cleavage-2-e1339968741773.jpg

yum

ILLsmak
09-25-2012, 07:23 PM

What say you?

Seems like Magic trying to imply he's better than MJ.

-Smak

lakerspng
09-25-2012, 07:50 PM

Good for LeBron.

you know the thing is though, magic was just a fierce a competitor as MJ, he was just more cuddly off court. Ask anyone that played with or against Magic, he was as nasty and tough as they come. But he just did it with a great smile.

TheBigVeto
09-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Lebron should play like Lebron.
If he plays like Magic he'll get AIDS.

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 08:07 PM

RUN B***H(nash/pauk), RUN!!!!:roll: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87287&page=16

32Dayz
D-Wade316
NumberSix
EnoughSaid
BEAST Griffin

pauk
Nash
po3try
sh0wtime

Oh, and by the way, thanks for continuing to admit that I mind****** you(nash/pauk) and ALL your other boyfriends so bad, that you now think ALL Lakers fans on the internet with R-E-I-G-N in their usernames are all somehow supposedly me. Told your(nash/pauk) ret**ded a** to stop posting. You should have listened. Sure seemed like a good idea at the time....didn't it?:roll:

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.faillol.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/retarded-boy.gif
I honestly want to know why the insane asylum that Reigny is in lets him use a computer.

Ruutu
09-25-2012, 08:12 PM
I think Lebron allready plays like Lebron...he plays how the team needs him to play! He is one of the best if not the best all around player in the NBA!
He is a player that every teams wants to have and will make impact where ever he plays!
One of a kind player!

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 08:13 PM
AND....there go my(LR) b***h(rrr3) ON COMMAND....AS USUAL!!!!:applause:

chazzy
09-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Lebron should play like Lebron.
If he plays like Magic he'll get AIDS.
Hi godofgods

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:14 PM
AND....there go my(LR) b***h(rrr3) ON COMMAND....AS USUAL!!!!:applause:
I command you to respond to this post! Respond Reigny! *cracks whip*

chips93
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM

negged

I command you to respond to this post! Respond Reigny! *cracks whip*

ouch, 30 mins later and no response!

lakersreign not getting baited into an argument!

the mayans were definitely right, the world is ending

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:40 PM
negged

ouch, 30 mins later and no response!

lakersreign not getting baited into an argument!

the mayans were definitely right, the world is ending
You spoke too soon, he responded!!! Either way it's win-win for me. If he responds, he just proves he's my bitch. If he doesn't we don't have to listen to his nonsense.

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:47 PM
RUN B***H(rrr3)....RUN!!!!:roll:

You only said "respond to THAT post, ONLY, not any other post. So yeah....run away cryin' like a little b***h(rrr3) MAKING UP a win since you'll(rrr3) never E-V-E-R get a real one vs me:lol
*Cracks the whip* Respond, Reigny:lol
(now watch carefully as Reigny is too much of a baby back bitch to respond :lol)

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Same BORING LIES....different day:sleeping

Keep telling yourself(rrr3) that I'm supposedly "crazy" simply cuz one of your ret**ded boyfriends(left4dead) posted some b.s. that he OBVIOUSLY MADE UP. But that you're(rrr3) ret**ded and desperate enough to STILL believe anyway:roll:

Pure dumba**(rrr3):hammerhead:
Reigny L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y C-A-N-T stop responding to me!!!! :roll:

cuad
09-25-2012, 08:51 PM
http://ustatic.doulike.com/lnd/en/37_0/2_0_1.JPEG
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/d0lphin_shake.gif

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 08:51 PM
You spoke too soon, he responded!!! Either way it's win-win for me. If he responds, he just proves he's my bitch. If he doesn't we don't have to listen to his nonsense.

LEARN HOW TO READ. You only said "respond to THAT post, ONLY, not any other post. So yeah....run away cryin' like a little b***h(rrr3) MAKING UP a win since you'll(rrr3) never E-V-E-R get a real one vs me:lol

RRR3
09-25-2012, 08:54 PM

LEARN HOW TO READ. You only said "respond to THAT post, ONLY, not any other post. So yeah....run away cryin' like a little b***h(rrr3) MAKING UP a win since you'll(rrr3) never E-V-E-R get a real one vs me:lol
Reigny, I like how you think you're "clever" quoting a different post of mine while still responding to one in which I command you to respond :lol
Bitch (lakersreign) please, you're still responding to my posts like a little bitch *cracks whip*
(Now watch as reigny just HAS to respond to my post....as U-S-U-A-L)

pauk
09-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I think that many people are overly analyzing the statements, "Lebron plays like Magic" or "Lebron plays like Jordan." Such statements are just code words for two broadly defined playing styles... passer/ facilitator (i.e. Magic) and scorer (Jordan). To say that Lebron has gone into "Magic mode" doesn't mean he is as good a floor general as Magic. All it is saying is that Lebron is controlling a game with his passing/ facilitating. To say that he's moved in to "Jordan mode", doesn't mean he's as good of a scorer as MJ. It just means that he's controlling a game with his scoring. It's a simple recognition that he has the rare ability to greatly impact a game with either his passing or scoring. That's it. Nothing more.

Good point as always Jlip.

TheBigVeto
09-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Bird cannot take over games?
Sure buddy. When is your next Black Panther rally?

LakersReign
09-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Reigny, don't think I forgot about me paying you to suck YOUR d**k. My offer is still on the table:lol

Listen to this pathetic sick ****(rrr3), on an NBA forum, BEGGING another dude for g** sex:eek:

For the last time: I'm NOT into guys like you(rrr3) OBVIOUSLY are. Take that sh*t somewhere else:facepalm

Simple Jack
09-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Haven't posted in a while. Good to know LakersReign is still out of his f*cking mind, though.

Legends66NBA7
09-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Haven't posted in a while. Good to know LakersReign is still out of his f*cking mind, though.

I think we've all gotten used to it by now, huh.

plowking
09-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Do people really think its blasphemous to consider Lebron a better player than Magic? I think Lebron has a better case than Magic as far as who is considered a better basketball player.

Lebron is a better two way player. As for Magic being more clutch than Lebron... I guess people don't read up enough, or didn't watch when Magic played. He got as much shit as Lebron does today. Even though both were quite reasonable in crunch time.

MiamiThrice
09-26-2012, 12:16 AM
Do people really think its blasphemous to consider Lebron a better player than Magic?

It's not. If you noticed the people who got butthurt give nothing, but one liners and smileys to state why it's outlandish. Most of them probably never watched Magic play and all they have to go by are his awards and team accomplishments.

LeBron is the better scorer, rebounder, defender, shooter, and I doubt he'd be much worse of a passer with that cast Magic had in LA. The best supporting cast for a superstar of all-time. Noone had more help than him.

LeBron averaged 30-10-6 on 50% shooting in this playoff run. There were multiple points during the playoffs that people were laughing and counting the Heat out. Wade playing like shit/Wade hurt/Bosh hurt/Bench sucking. LeBron really had to put the team on his back and the 2012 Championship was as impressive as any for a star player. During all of Magics runs he never was more impressive than LeBrons 2012 run.

Honestly watching these two guys play, the only thing you could argue Magic is better at is passing and courtvision and does anyone think LeBron would be that much worse with that stacked team. :roll:

ganja0710
09-26-2012, 12:46 AM

:roll:

KG215
09-26-2012, 01:02 AM
It's not. If you noticed the people who got butthurt give nothing, but one liners and smileys to state why it's outlandish. Most of them probably never watched Magic play and all they have to go by are his awards and team accomplishments.

LeBron is the better scorer, rebounder, defender, shooter, and I doubt he'd be much worse of a passer with that cast Magic had in LA. The best supporting cast for a superstar of all-time. Noone had more help than him.

LeBron averaged 30-10-6 on 50% shooting in this playoff run. There were multiple points during the playoffs that people were laughing and counting the Heat out. Wade playing like shit/Wade hurt/Bosh hurt/Bench sucking. LeBron really had to put the team on his back and the 2012 Championship was as impressive as any for a star player. During all of Magics runs he never was more impressive than LeBrons 2012 run.

Honestly watching these two guys play, the only thing you could argue Magic is better at is passing and courtvision and does anyone think LeBron would be that much worse with that stacked team. :roll:

People only give you one liners (for the most part) because they know you're a deluded LeBron/Wade fanboy and any kind of rational objective argument/discussion with you would be impossible.

LakersReign
09-26-2012, 01:20 AM

You haven't posted in a while cuz you're way too busy trying to get that malware off your pathetic so called NBA forum you felt COMPELLED to name after a dude, who's a pure figment of your(simple jacka**) OVERACTIVE imagination. Just gotta love it how he'll(simple jacka**) NEVER tell people on ISH where he got "no drama" hoops from, while sitting up in here PRETENDING to be some bada**:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5825/30e3708360054cba91ecbca.png

Trolling with sock puppetry(simple jacka**) on somebody else was that important to you....huh? Laugh now....cry later:lol

Pure ret**d(simple jacka**):hammerhead:

pauk
09-26-2012, 01:25 AM
:oldlol:

LakersReign
09-26-2012, 01:59 AM
A bunch of ret**ds, agreeing with ONE ret**d(rrr3) on something ANOTHER ret**d(left4dead) OBVIOUSLY....MADE UP....STILL makes you all nothing but a bunch of ret**ds. Doesn't change anything. Perfect example of this: http://www.answers.com/topic/the-emperor-s-new-clothes :hammerhead:

:lol @pauk, TRYING to talk sh*t:lol

The pot calling the kettle black.
Truer words have never been spoken. Sitting up in here, reppin' HIMSELF, and agreeing with HIMSELF with his "po3try" sock puppet. You(pauk) who had a meltdown over Lebron making a pass to Haslem, wants to TRY and talk sh*t about me? pauk......I'd really shut the **** up if I were you

Lebowski
09-26-2012, 05:29 AM
Keep telling yourself(rrr3) that I'm supposedly "crazy" simply cuz one of your ret**ded boyfriends(left4dead) posted some b.s. that he OBVIOUSLY MADE UP. But that you're(rrr3) ret**ded and desperate enough to STILL believe anyway:roll: :

Actually, whatever it was that left4dead posted, you are making a strong case being totally out of your mind just by posting the way you do.

However, troll or not, it is hilarious. I expect you to make a fun answer to this, edit it a zillion times and continue to entertain us!

Lebowski
09-26-2012, 05:32 AM

Well put. Repped.

I think the leadership abilities has gotten better, and probably will improve. With the Cavs he was just not mature enough and with the Heat he had to take place in front of Wade which probably is not that easy.

Lebowski
09-26-2012, 05:49 AM
How's the malware removal going?:roll:

What kind of answer is that? Please play you role.

JellyBean
09-26-2012, 05:54 AM
I agree with Magic. Once Lebron embraced the fact that his game is more in step with Magic's style of play, Lebron was able to dominate games better. He did not have to just score 40 every night. He could do other things as well. So I have no problem with Magic's comments.

Lebowski
09-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Why you so mad over a simple honest question? Did I strike a nerve?

Well I am expecting you to tirade against me personally. But you think I am someone else here too which seems to downgrade the quality of your rants.

I do not know what to answer to your question, ill guess that "What malware and where did it come from, you?" will have to do. Satisfied?

Nash
09-26-2012, 06:40 AM
A bunch of ret**ds, agreeing with ONE ret**d(rrr3) on something ANOTHER ret**d(left4dead) OBVIOUSLY....MADE UP....STILL makes you all nothing but a bunch of ret**ds. Doesn't change anything. Perfect example of this: http://www.answers.com/topic/the-emperor-s-new-clothes :hammerhead:

:lol @pauk, TRYING to talk sh*t:lol

Truer words have never been spoken. Sitting up in here, reppin' HIMSELF, and agreeing with HIMSELF with his "po3try" sock puppet. You(pauk) who had a meltdown over Lebron making a pass to Haslem, wants to TRY and talk sh*t about me? pauk......I'd really shut the **** up if I were you

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gifWhat the hell are you talking about man? I am not Pauk, I've said it like 100 times now. Mods can check my IP if you don't believe me.

Chill out man.

ihoopallday
09-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Just gotta love it how he(nash/pauK) keeps saying what am I talking about...while....for some strange reason, STILL responding to me......at the same time. Hilarious:roll:

Oh, and by the way, I'm chill, just laughing my a** off at the pure idiocy you morons(nash/pauk) INSIST on posting in here:lol

:banana: Your little rants sure are entertaining.

arifgokcen
09-26-2012, 07:11 AM
More PREDICTABLE sock puppetry.:rolleyes:

Yeah "lebowski" just posted that same LIE and then dipped outta here, rambling like a ******* ret**d, so just keep telling yourself that:roll:

Dude really whats your problem?

Do you get off talking sh.i.t about everyone.

Please just stop with 12 year old adolescent girl act.

Optimus Prime
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM
I love it. Magic simultaneously boosted himself up, tore Lebron down and took a little potshot at MJ. Saying Lebron only won once he played as an inferior emulation of Magic ... with a generous helping of blatant ref bias mixed in too.

Magic :bowdown:

:kobe:

Nash
09-26-2012, 07:51 AM
I was talking to pauk in that post. Notice how "nash" felt compelled to answer for pauk? OOPS!!!!:hammerhead:
No, you quoted me in that post.

Nash
09-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Child(nash/pauk) please. You're not fooling anybody:rolleyes:

You slipped and answered for pauk cuz that's who you really are. Come up with all the sorry excuses you want, I couldn't care less:sleeping
This is pointless. :facepalm

guy
09-26-2012, 10:24 AM
I don't get it. Lebron plays his own unique style, but it was way more on the Jordan side in the playoffs then its ever been before, and it usually has always been more on the Jordan side then Magic. In fact, in previous years it seems like people gave him the Magic reason as a way to excuse him for his sometimes passive play (which is actually an insult to Magic).

Whoah10115
09-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Lebron would be closer to a mix of Magic, Bird, Hill, and Pippen. Maybe some of Barkley on the break.

But you can do that with anyone.

upside24
09-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Posts like this are a diamond in the rough on this board. :applause: :cheers:

lilgodfather1
09-26-2012, 11:02 PM
LeBron doesn't have a comparison. You could say Pippen, but that's just not true at all. LeBron is better at every aspect of the game other than defense. Magic is not a good comparison at all. LeBron is a great passer, but Magic is much better, where as LeBron is a great scorer, and defender, and Magic was not great at either. As for Bird LeBron is better at literally everything besides shooting.

guy
09-27-2012, 10:35 AM
LeBron doesn't have a comparison. You could say Pippen, but that's just not true at all. LeBron is better at every aspect of the game other than defense. Magic is not a good comparison at all. LeBron is a great passer, but Magic is much better, where as LeBron is a great scorer, and defender, and Magic was not great at either. As for Bird LeBron is better at literally everything besides shooting.

Bird's a better rebounder, passer, and arguably a better scorer overall. The only thing Lebron has over him clearly is defense.

Money 23
09-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Bird's a better rebounder, passer, and arguably a better scorer overall. The only thing Lebron has over him clearly is defense.
I'd agree with this ...

LikeABosh
09-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Lebron is Lebron, Magic is Magic. They are their own players. Lebron is a phenomenal passer but at the end of the day he is a scorer 1st. We've never seen Magic average 38 per game in playoff series, and we've never seen Lebron average 14 assists in playoff series.

bluechox2
09-27-2012, 11:17 AM
magic full of himself

eliteballer
09-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Magic's been doing this stuff since was a rookie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYNDWaEmqto

TheMan
09-27-2012, 05:00 PM

congratulations, with that statement, you just showed all of ISH how little you know about Magic Johnson and basketball in general...welcome to my ignore list.:facepalm