PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Clippers-Who wins the 7 gm series?

Sleu27
09-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Who ya got?

Hoiids
09-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Lakers.
/thread

crisoner
09-26-2012, 02:15 PM
The Lakers in 5.

There is no low post presence on the Clippers. Gasol and Howard would control the whole game.

AirTupac
09-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Lakers in 6 (the very max)

longtime lurker
09-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Lakers will kill the Clippers. The only thing that will make it a contest is if Pau Gasol does his annual rendition of the ****** monologues.

brandonislegend
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Someone post not sure if serious picture to op.

senelcoolidge
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Either team could win. Lakers starting 5 look very good on paper, but I don't trust it. That team has chemistry issues and they are implementing a new offense. The Clippers when "on" are incredible and can kill you for everywhere.

JohnnySic
09-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Lakers but Clipps will make it competitive.

TheMarkMadsen
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Lakers in 2

Umad101
09-26-2012, 03:06 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :
:biggums: :facepalm

red1
09-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Lakers in 6

East_Stone_Ya
09-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Lakers offcourse

BlackVVaves
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Clippers would make it competitive, mainly because of CP3. However, their incompetence at interior defense would be heavily illustrated by pick and roll action between Nash and Howard and the overall post-play of Gasol and Howard.

Howard has his way with DJ, and decimated him last year. Like, embarrassed him. They had to switch Griffin on to Howard by the fourth quarter, which was effective. However, with Ryan Anderson as the opposing power forward, one who plays predominantly on the perimeter, Coach VDN had the luxury of making that adjustment.

Putting DJ on Gasol and Blake Griffin on Howard would spell trouble for the Clippers. Aside from Dwight and Bynum, the bigs DJ has the most trouble guarding are Duncan, Gasol types. Bigs with elite offensive skill-sets, supreme foot-work and the ability to either post up or hit a 12-footer.

In all, I say Lakers in 6, with CP3 and Dwight/Gasol being the most impactful players in the series.

Legends66NBA7
09-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Lakers in 5 or 6.

Clippers have one main advantage at the point guard position, but the Lakers are joined the bigger team and have a lot more experience on their roster to let this series go the distance.

Rekindled
09-26-2012, 04:14 PM
lakers pretty much destroyed clippers in head to head matchups last season, and that was with no bench and no pg.

clippers pretty much didnt upgrade much if at all ( losing Kmart,Reggie Evans, Nick Young, gaining Odom,Crawford,hill)

lakers added an entire bench plus huge upgrades at pg and upgrade at center.

All Net
09-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Lakers in 5 or 6 is the most realistic. Griffin would certainly find it tough inside and Paul wouldn't have it all his own way either.

Clippersfan86
09-26-2012, 04:59 PM
lakers pretty much destroyed clippers in head to head matchups last season, and that was with no bench and no pg.

clippers pretty much didnt upgrade much if at all ( losing Kmart,Reggie Evans, Nick Young, gaining Odom,Crawford,hill)

Wait so Clippers win one by double digits with Chauncey in lineup and lose by a combined 8 or 9 the two losses H2H without Billups and that's getting destroyed? You usually are this misinformed though so not surprised.

Clippersfan86
09-26-2012, 05:00 PM
To answer the OP Lakers in 6. Dwight is just a nightmare matchup for the Clippers.

Segatti
09-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Last year Lakers was already better than Clippers, let alone this year :lol

BlackVVaves
09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Wait so Clippers win one by double digits with Chauncey in lineup and lose by a combined 8 or 9 the two losses H2H without Billups and that's getting destroyed? You usually are this misinformed though so not surprised.

Yea I don't know what he's smoking.

Destroyed? :oldlol:

Thechosen1
09-26-2012, 05:36 PM
clippers in 6

EoJ
09-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Lakers in 4 or 5.

devin112
09-26-2012, 06:05 PM

Clippers first game by 8
Lakers won the last 2 by 5 points each

Doesn't look like anyone destroyed anyone, maybe to a moron like you I guess.

devin112
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
7 games series, free for all.

clipps
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
I hate to say but it would most likely be Lakers in 6. The sheer will of CP3 would maybe push a 7th game but all in all, Dwight and Gasol wouldn't completely destroy the Clippers front line. Im sure Blake has made improvements a long with DJ. If Blake can get his turnaround and midrange jumper going, it won't be a walk in the park for the Lakers. The Clippers have the advantage in their bench. I can see Bledsoe getting a lot of minutes guarding Nash and at times, Kobe. If Bledsoe plays like did in the playoffs, the Clippers will give the Lakers trouble in the open court. A chance of an upset is definitely there. The Clippers are a team with a chip on their shoulders and won't go down easily.

Clippersfan86
09-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Yea I don't know what he's smoking.

Destroyed? :oldlol:

He always comes left field with crazy inaccurate statements. Bottom line is the Lakers match up favorably with the Clippers and should definitely win in 6 but the Kobe stans making it seem like a ridiculous question and that it would be an easy sweep that isn't competitive aren't being real with themselves. Lakers no question improved tremendously but the Clippers improved on paper a lot too and should be healthier and have better chemistry than last year.

Lakers 2 seed, Clippers 3 is my prediction. If they meet H2H Lakers win in 6 with all games being pretty competitive.

Bigsmoke
09-26-2012, 06:29 PM
the Lakers SHOULD win :confusedshrug:

swi7ch
09-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Lakers, easily. Clippers are playoff fodder while Lakers are LEGIT title contenders.

Clippersfan86
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Lakers, easily. Clippers are playoff fodder while Lakers are LEGIT title contenders.

What's this playoff "fodder" talk :roll: ? 2nd round with the most injury depleted team in the playoffs that had been together a few months? Sounds like a good team that will only get better and should make a serious run this year. People really have to stop trolling and take it in perspective. Clippers had one of the greatest win percentage differentials from previous season in NBA history. They were the most improved team in the NBA and had the best win percentage in franchise history. This is a team that was in the lottery a year before.

krazymofo
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Miami in 4

clipps
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM

Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol agree.

Fiasco
09-26-2012, 10:36 PM
It would be a 7 game series.

ZeN
09-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol agree.
Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

brandonislegend
09-26-2012, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ12kiEPaSI

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ12kiEPaSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVosM5foJxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Sg8FrOLO4

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVosM5foJxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Sg8FrOLO4

The Clippers had Chris Paul last year why are you posting that?

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:10 AM
The Clippers had Chris Paul last year why are you posting that?

You're posting the Dwight video to show that Dwight killed the Clippers? I'm posting two, much more dominant games of CP3 killing the Lakers. I'm following the same exact logic as you. Bottom line is Dwight is a nightmare for Clippers (so was Bynum) but he is for all 29 other NBA teams. Same way CP3 is a nightmare matchup for every team in the NBA when he's healthy and playing well. Both teams have different match up advantages. Clippers at PG, SF and even possibly PF if Odom returns to decent form. Clippers are deeper, Lakers are better at the top. So it's pointless to post things like we just did.

EnoughSaid
09-27-2012, 12:13 AM
I think this would be a very close series still. The Clippers depth would be huge, and Paul would just humiliate Nash. If Jordan improves defensively, I see this going to 7 games. No one would really have home court advantage though, and you wouldn't have to travel at all. :lol

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Um Dwight is new to the Lakers and Chris Paul has been on the team, that is not the same argument.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Um Dwight is new to the Lakers and Chris Paul has been on the team, that is not the same argument.

K then explain to me Brandon... what was your point if not that Dwight is a bad matchup for the Clippers or kills the Clippers? Because if that's your angle what I posted is more than relevant. Doesn't matter what team Dwight was on :facepalm .

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Because he now has the best passing point guard and the best shooting guard in the game and the best big man passer in the league and Jamison off the bench? so he will be even more of a problem?

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Because he now has the best passing point guard and the best shooting guard in the game and the best big man passer in the league and Jamison off the bench? so he will be even more of a problem?

Yea and CP3 now will have more talent around him, more time to learn his teammates games and a healthy Billups. Bottom line is both teams got significantly better this offseason and will be a problem for each other. Lakers match up favorably but it won't be a beat down, period. People are so caught up in the Lakers improvements and ignore the Clippers improvements, even from their young core having great potential to grow. If Lakers had THE best offseason (I'd agree they did)... the Clippers still had a top 5 offseason. CP3+Bledsoe+DJ+Griffin still have very good room to grow together and even if another year older and coming off injury Billups should give SOMETHING.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Yea and CP3 now will have more talent around him, more time to learn his teammates games and a healthy Billups. Bottom line is both teams got significantly better this offseason and will be a problem for each other. Lakers match up favorably but it won't be a beat down, period.

The Lakers got Dwight Howard, Steve Nash and Antawn Jamison.

The Clippers got Jamal Crawford, Lamar Odom and Grant Hill?

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:49 AM
The Lakers got Dwight Howard, Steve Nash and Antawn Jamison.

The Clippers got Jamal Crawford, Lamar Odom and Grant Hill?

Yes... 2 of which have won 6th man of the year in the last 3 years. Hill got a handful of defensive player of the year votes last year and was pursued by at least 5 teams. Sure he's old but mileage is low due to career games missed and his fitness level.

Then you have potentially underrated pickups like Willie Green and Matt Barnes who were both big contributors during the regular season last year for their respective teams. Not to mention the Clippers biggest jump will be from improved chemistry and time together as a team. Clippers have FAR more room for growth/improvement from within the current core.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Again... Lakers had the best offseason, I'm not arguing that. Lakers match up favorably and should win in 6, not arguing that. Just saying you're overrating the shit out of the gap between the teams just like the Kobe stans.

tpols
09-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Lakers frontline will rape. You guys dont have reggie to punk Pau anymore.:no:

ZeN
09-27-2012, 12:52 AM
I think this would be a very close series still. The Clippers depth would be huge, and Paul would just humiliate Nash. If Jordan improves defensively, I see this going to 7 games. No one would really have home court advantage though, and you wouldn't have to travel at all. :lol

Lakers improved their bench and are deeper as well.

CP3 is better than Nash.. But he's still Nash, no humiliation will occur particularly with D12 waiting for him at the rim.

Jordan as always will remain limited in his defense. At this point any improvement is marginal. His learning abilities are regressesive even tho he has good work ethic.

No way it goes 7. Lakers in 6.

And.. Lakers ALWAYS have home court advantage if they play in LA/Staples. :oldlol:

Rekindled
09-27-2012, 12:55 AM
Yes... 2 of which have won 6th man of the year in the last 3 years. Hill got a handful of defensive player of the year votes last year and was pursued by at least 5 teams. Sure he's old but mileage is low due to career games missed and his fitness level.

Then you have potentially underrated pickups like Willie Green and Matt Barnes who were both big contributors during the regular season last year for their respective teams. Not to mention the Clippers biggest jump will be from improved chemistry and time together as a team. Clippers have FAR more room for growth/improvement from within the current core.

all 3 of them were terrible last year, grant hill barely even played and lost his job to dudley

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Matt Barnes was a big contributor last year? Contributing what?

ZeN
09-27-2012, 01:02 AM
I can see the argument for Odom/Crawford but Barns and Hill to a certain extent are non factors..

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:21 AM
I can see the argument for Odom/Crawford but Barns and Hill to a certain extent are non factors..

Comon man really? You usually see things logically regarding the Clippers since you like them too but Hill is absolutely a contributor even at this state. He got DPOY votes and did a solid all around job last year despite being banged up. Barnes as many Lakers fans have pointed out put up very respectable numbers/contributions last year in the REGULAR SEASON. Neither guy will make a big difference but it all adds up.

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 01:30 AM

Come bro, you're doing too much now.

Barnes was trash, there's a reason no one wanted him. Willie Green was irrelevant in all but maybe 5 games. How does averaging 8 points per game translate into big contributor?

Odom (if he returns to form) and Crawford (if he isn't an inconsistent shooting ball hog) will be great additions to the Clippers. Hill will have his moments, and until he is asked to guard the elite guards and small fowards in the league, he will prove defensively formidable (I find it quite humorous how much defensive chatter he gets, yet he has constantly been embarrassed by the likes of Kobe, Wade, Melo, ect over the years. Hill's defensive aura basically originates from him doing a good job defending B-level talent, and providing visible effort defensively. While that's all well and good, he's not a top defender in the league).

Anyway. The rest of you need to relax. While they certainly aren't a top 3 team in the league, some of you speak of the Clippers as if they are a bottom 3 team in the league. While some Clippers fans overrate them, some of you are severely underrating them.

tpols
09-27-2012, 01:39 AM
Comon man really? You usually see things logically regarding the Clippers since you like them too but Hill is absolutely a contributor even at this state. He got DPOY votes and did a solid all around job last year despite being banged up. Barnes as many Lakers fans have pointed out put up very respectable numbers/contributions last year in the REGULAR SEASON. Neither guy will make a big difference but it all adds up.
Barnes will kill your teams spacing and is pretty useless in any half court set. You will cringe when you see him get the ball on anything but an offensive rebound or fast break.

All Net
09-27-2012, 02:36 AM
Lakers improved their bench and are deeper as well.

CP3 is better than Nash.. But he's still Nash, no humiliation will occur particularly with D12 waiting for him at the rim.

Jordan as always will remain limited in his defense. At this point any improvement is marginal. His learning abilities are regressesive even tho he has good work ethic.

No way it goes 7. Lakers in 6.

And.. Lakers ALWAYS have home court advantage if they play in LA/Staples. :oldlol:

People still have the mindset lakers are not deep enough. This isn't the same bench as last year. Meeks, Jamison, hill are 3 nice options to have to come off the bench. We all saw how good hill played to end the season.

senelcoolidge
09-27-2012, 02:41 AM
Watching the lakers underachieve is going to be a riot. Bring it on. I'll quietly read the excuses.

Trentknicks
09-27-2012, 04:33 AM
What's this playoff "fodder" talk :roll: ? 2nd round with the most injury depleted team in the playoffs that had been together a few months? Sounds like a good team that will only get better and should make a serious run this year. People really have to stop trolling and take it in perspective. Clippers had one of the greatest win percentage differentials from previous season in NBA history. They were the most improved team in the NBA and had the best win percentage in franchise history. This is a team that was in the lottery a year before.
:facepalm
No Lin, Baron Davis destroys his knee
Shump kills his ACL
Amare attacks glass
Chandler playing with the flu
Jeffries limited to 2 games with injury

Try again.

oh the horror
09-27-2012, 04:40 AM

I dont know...I see Hill being a nice little piece to that team playing with CP3

joeyjoejoe
09-27-2012, 04:48 AM
I say just let laker fans underestimate clips like nearly everyone said no way they make it past the griz, clips got heart, depth and cp3

ZeN
09-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I dont know...I see Hill being a nice little piece to that team playing with CP3
Im not diminishing Hill as a player, Ive always liked him.

However, that doesn't change the fact that hes old. (one year older now in fact) He will contribute but his impact wont be game changing or make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things. Last season he was already losing a step and needed much resting time. So its not like hes going to Clippers and becoming a integral piece in what they are doing. Hes merely going to be a compliment and good locker room presence. Since I do want the Clippers to do well, I hope that he has more left in the tank, but its wishful thinking to expect anything besides a role playing contribution.

Thats also why in my post I said 'some-what' because I do like him and feel that he brings a good vibe to the team, plays defense, and can be a helpful player even at his age. But even then his impact is limited by his clear limitations as a player.

Now players like Crawford and Odom.. If they play to their potential, can be actual game changers. They can be the difference between them being a good team and a great team.. If Odom were to settle down and regain his great play or become the player he was when he use to start (which I think is very possible). Then shit can get really really nice for the Clippers.. Because they will gain a type of depth that they only imagined in their best case scenarios..

LEFT4DEAD
09-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Howard's Lakers in 6.

DKLaker
09-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Lakers will kill the Clippers. The only thing that will make it a contest is if Pau Gasol does his annual rendition of the ****** monologues.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

V@gina Monologues........:applause: :bowdown:

ZeN
09-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Watching the lakers underachieve is going to be a riot. Bring it on. I'll quietly read the excuses.
Wishful Thinking.

Sure D12 will take a while to get into the swing of things, having to take a long process to gain proper conditioning and building team chemistry. Yet still, the Lakers are so much better than last season despite that.

Nash alone will have the Lakers on a different level, offense wise. Jamison, Meeks and Hill will give the bench a new dimension. Artest is in great shape and no longer fighting the injury he was last season. Bynum will no longer be there to cause locker room problems.

What is underachieving?

Because this aint not Payton and Malone team.. this is a team that complement each other.

Nash, Kobe, Howard, Pau, Artest.. with hill, Jamison, and Meeks off the bench with spare parts along.. is a bunch of players that complement each other immensely. Each one is fitting for his position and at one point have been exemplary at those spots.

People are shaking in their boots and they should be, because the Lakers have not only stacked up some talent but have that talent equally distributed in various positions. All the Lakers need is a coach change and they would be as ideal as it gets..lol

DKLaker
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
Miami in 4

Yes, Miami will lose in 4 :oldlol:

Optimus Prime
09-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Lakers in 4 or maybe 5 if the Clippers get hot / lucky and steal a game. Come on now. LA is Lakers country and even during Clippers home games more of the fans would be Laker fans than Clippers fans.

Not to mention how vastly improved the Lakers are this year. While the Clippers remained fairly meh but won't sneak up and surprise any one.

It really won't be close at all.

:kobe:

dunksby
09-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Lakers sweep or drop one if everybody on both teams is healthy. Imagine what would D12/Pau do to that Clipper frontcourt.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Zen why are you jumping the wagon like that? As somebody who seemed to like both teams a lot... you're quick to buy into the hype train and automatically assume the Clippers will be much more inferior without even letting the teams start the season? Don't put yourself in the category with these Kobe tards guaranteeing a sweep if these teams meet. You and others keep saying it's wishful thinking when others mention Howard's back... then you have no business mentioning Hill's age or Billups Achilles because last we saw both these guys were big contributors.

Bottom line is we need to see every team get about 30 games under their belt before we can start making bold guarantees like "sweep" "Lakers easily win" etc. I already said I think Lakers will finish season better and would win the series in 6 but people are REALLY underrating and disrespecting the Clippers here as Lakers fan Blackvvaves already said.

Stuckey
09-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Lakers in 5

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:17 PM
A lot of bandwagon Clippers fans also said they were going to the Finals, too....remember that? Needless to say, there's a reason why 99% of them don't post anymore:lol

Not a SINGLE Clippers fan on this board said finals. I said 2nd round and that's exactly what happened. I DO know though that about 100+ people here said Clippers would be out 1st round and wouldn't get passed Grizzlies.

Thechosen1
09-27-2012, 12:23 PM
the refs wont let the lakers lose

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:25 PM
You tried that one already months ago, and you're STILL backpedlling all now. Go find some new ISH poster, who just started posting to try and pull that one on:sleeping

LOL I already posted threads with me saying 2nd round so keep going if you want to get exposed again and need me to dig up threads. Go find one Clippers fan on this forum guaranteeing or predicting finals and I'll leave ISH forever. I'm not saying a Gimmick account like Bgriffin's dad.. I'm saying a legit Clippers fan.

LEFT4DEAD
09-27-2012, 12:28 PM
You tried that one already months ago, and you're STILL backpedlling all now. Go find some new ISH poster, who just started posting to try and pull that one on:sleeping
I was here at the time, and that what he wrote is truth. So you failed all over again old raped man.

p.s. i hope u learned how to handle that ptsd

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I was here at the time, and that what he wrote is truth. So you failed all over again old raped man.

p.s. i hope u learned how to handle that ptsd

:roll: . Seriously this guy is the biggest liar in ISH history. To troll he completely fabricates what people did or didn't say. Lots of Clippers fans said finals? Weird because not one did that I saw and you guys know how much I'm here :D

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:41 PM
This from the same lying a**clown(clippersfan) who said Kobe said he would take a pay cut during the CBA negotiations, but CONVENIENTLY couldn't provide a link to back that up?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There was mention of Kobe saying he would be willing to take a cut. Whether it was a bad report or not.... I have absolutely zero reason to fabricate that. So not sure how that's relevant to you putting words in my mouth and completely making up all these supposed Clippers finals guarantees.

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 12:42 PM
This from the same lying a**clown(clippersfan) who said Kobe said he would take a pay cut during the CBA negotiations, but CONVENIENTLY couldn't provide a link to back that up?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CF86 is a more reliable poster than you, in terms of valued content, and I doubt you'll find anyone outside of Laker fandom that would disagree. So your point is mute.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Again... there is a difference between me reporting something bad that I read... than you saying that MULTIPLE posters here guaranteed something that nobody actually did.

ZeN
09-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Zen why are you jumping the wagon like that? As somebody who seemed to like both teams a lot... you're quick to buy into the hype train and automatically assume the Clippers will be much more inferior without even letting the teams start the season? Don't put yourself in the category with these Kobe tards guaranteeing a sweep if these teams meet. You and others keep saying it's wishful thinking when others mention Howard's back... then you have no business mentioning Hill's age or Billups Achilles because last we saw both these guys were big contributors.

Bottom line is we need to see every team get about 30 games under their belt before we can start making bold guarantees like "sweep" "Lakers easily win" etc. I already said I think Lakers will finish season better and would win the series in 6 but people are REALLY underrating and disrespecting the Clippers here as Lakers fan Blackvvaves already said.

I know you speak in nothing but hyperboles and exaggerations but still..

Clipperfan 86.. Shut The **** Up.

Did you really just compare me to those Kobe tards??

Shut The **** Up.

You are telling me not to be bias? You?

Shut The **** Up.

First of all check the ****ing posts before spouting off some irrational incorrect bullshit.

I didnt say sweep so dont coral me with those fools. When talking about Wishful Thinking it was not only not addressed to you, but it was addressed to someone who stated that they will love watching the lakers underperform and languish. That in no way was about the Clippers or how elite they are. And im the same poster that talked about Howards back you fool. Do you even read the f*cking posts?? Or get hard just waiting to spout off some more inane homer commentary about your Clippers?

Hill and Chauncey are f*cking old and their play has shown it. Thats fact. Im not saying they wont be productive, Im not saying they wont help the team continue to be great. Im saying they wont be the reason that they become or stay elite. They wont, they are role players and by definition their role is to aid the team not lead it. Is this 2004 Chauncey? Dont speak to me about them like they will be integral parts of why the Clippers will win. Dont tell me that they will be the difference between winning and lossing at the end of the year. CP3, Griffin, and to a certain extent DeAndre will be responsible with that.

Speaking about DeAndre.. you flip flop like a motherf*cker.. You have agreed like me that hes not living up to his potential and that its not the fan base's fault that he was given so much money. Then on another day you are defending him and saying that hell get better and look look at this youtube video.. hes jumping so high!

Shut the F*ck UP. Jordan is what he is.. and the Clippers will always be a notch below because of it. Particularly when theres teams like The Heat having guys like James and Wade attacking the basket so often or teams like the Lakers that have Howard and Gasol to give them major trouble.

I never said sweep.. I said Lakers in 6 identically to you. So why are you throwing this sweep shit at me like im the one that uttered it? Its because your a blind posting bias jackass that attacks anyone that doesnt homer the Clipps.

I love LA and support everything about it.. that doesnt mean im gonna be irrational in defending what may be glaringly flawed.

Yet I havent f*cking hated on the Clipps you idiot.. I defend Griffin. Ive been talking up Crawford and Odom, because i do believe that if they play their roles right, it will put the Clipps among the top in the West. Im one of the only Laker fans that genuinely knows a lot about the Clippers, watches them regularly, and instead of being hostile speak candidly about them.

And where have I even stated my opinion on where the Clippers will be in the standings or if they will be elite or not?

And for the record.. Im a Laker fan first and foremost.. If you look and see that wagon was burning.. Its because I set it on fire.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Like I really care what some RANDOM person on the internet who truly doesn't know anything about me, thinks. Try that hot garbage on these middle school kids, you're wasting your time posting that nonsense to me.

Look the bottom line here is you're lying in this thread. I was here more than anybody during the season arguably (everybody obviously grilled me about it) and I know every Clippers fan on this forum. I would freely admit if somebody made the mistake of saying Clippers in the finals but nobody did (outside of maybe that one troll who was making a bunch of Clippers troll threads, forgot his name).

I'm called the biggest Clippers homer here and I said 2nd round first year together so that's all I need to prove. If you're going off one troll who clearly wasn't a Clippers fan making a bunch of Clippers threads then that's your error. Nobody who is a legit Clippers fan said anything about finals.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I know you speak in nothing but hyperboles and exaggerations but still..

Clipperfan 86.. Shut The **** Up.

Did you really just compare me to those Kobe tards??

Shut The **** Up.

You are telling me not to be bias? You?

Shut The **** Up.

First of all check the ****ing posts before spouting off some irrational incorrect bullshit.

I didnt say sweep so dont coral me with those fools. When talking about Wishful Thinking it was not only not addressed to you, but it was addressed to someone who stated that they will love watching the lakers underperform and languish. That in no way was about the Clippers or how elite they are. And im the same poster that talked about Howards back you fool. Do you even read the f*cking posts?? Or get hard just waiting to spout off some more inane homer commentary about your Clippers?

Hill and Chauncey are f*cking old and their play has shown it. Thats fact. Im not saying they wont be productive, Im not saying they wont help the team continue to be great. Im saying they wont be the reason that they become or stay elite. They wont, they are role players and by definition their role is to aid the team not lead it. Is this 2004 Chauncey? Dont speak to me about them like they will be integral parts of why the Clippers will win. Dont tell me that they will be the difference between winning and lossing at the end of the year. CP3, Griffin, and to a certain extent DeAndre will be responsible with that.

Speaking about DeAndre.. you flip flop like a motherf*cker.. You have agreed like me that hes not living up to his potential and that its not the fan base's fault that he was given so much money. Then on another day you are defending him and saying that hell get better and look look at this youtube video.. hes jumping so high!

Shut the F*ck UP. Jordan is what he is.. and the Clippers will always be a notch below because of it. Particularly when theres teams like The Heat having guys like James and Wade attacking the basket so often or teams like the Lakers that have Howard and Gasol to give them major trouble.

I never said sweep.. I said Lakers in 6 identically to you. So why are you throwing this sweep shit at me like im the one that uttered it? Its because your a blind posting bias jackass that attacks anyone that doesnt homer the Clipps.

I love LA and support everything about it.. that doesnt mean im gonna be irrational in defending what may be glaringly flawed.

Yet I havent f*cking hated on the Clipps you idiot.. I defend Griffin. Ive been talking up Crawford and Odom, because i do believe that if they play their roles right, it will put the Clipps among the top in the West. Im one of the only Laker fans that genuinely knows a lot about the Clippers, watches them regularly, and instead of being hostile speak candidly about them.

And where have I even stated my opinion on where the Clippers will be in the standings or if they will be elite or not?

And for the record.. Im a Laker fan first and foremost.. If you look and see that wagon was burning.. Its because I set it on fire.

Again you're a frontrunner. Last year when the Clippers were the talk of the town you were more interested in them and the minute the Lakers get back to title contenders you want to puff your chest out. You didn't say sweep but the attitude you have towards the Clippers right now is much different than it was last year.

Somebody mentioned the Laker's possible underachieving and you shot it down to wishful thinking (looks like you may be a homer too huh?). There IS indeed a chance of a team this talented underachieving and it's happened too many times to count in NBA history.

Nothing is irrational in saying that the Clippers have a shot at the pacific, would put up a great fight for the Lakers and have a chance to be as good. You literally have ZERO clue what's going to unfold, neither do I. If somebody is trolling and making predictions it's w/e but you're all over the Lakers hype train right now. I think the Lakers have potential to be absolutely dominant but don't crown them so easily. I respect the Lakers team and think they will finish with the 2 seed and WCF appearance but don't let it change you.

If you watched Chauncey play last year you'd know he was the 3rd best player on the Clippers. He put up 15, 4 and 3 and was one of the only players on the team who could get to the line. His true value lies in his leadership and coaching of the younger players though. So yes I think he's not just a small factor but a big one even coming off surgery and being 35 years old. With Billups back on the bench with the team the Clippers finished the season 13-5 and two of the losses to end season were without CP3. You know the Lakers aren't exactly young right? Yet that doesn't stop you from declaring them paper champs.

I can easily say hey Nash will be 39... and will suddenly decline. Last we knew though he was still a borderline all star and Grant Hill was on the DPOY ballot getting votes and contributing from all over the place. Both are fitness junkies and Nash wanted Hill on the Lakers bad.

I do agree that DeAndre was disappointing last year and hasn't lived up to potential but that's much different than you flat out saying he is what he is and won't improve.. I think he will become a Tyson Chandler caliber big. 10, 10 and 3 or so.. and he's not that far off those numbers now. When he played bad I called for his head a lot of times but I never said dude had no potential because he does.

You're a Lakers fan first and foremost who admitted to following the Clippers more last year? Something doesn't add up. I really liked and respected you before this but seeing you suddenly on fire for the Lakers and puffing your chest out is a disappointment to say the least.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Yes, you(clippersfan) are....mr "it was reported that Kobe said he would take a pay cut, but I don't need a link to verify that, cuz you can take just my word for it":roll:

It was speculation, but there were multiple reports saying it was a strong possibility.

http://forums.lakersground.net/togo/thread.php?topic_id=85936

ZeN
09-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Again you're a frontrunner. Last year when the Clippers were the talk of the town you were more interested in them and the minute the Lakers get back to title contenders you want to puff your chest out. You didn't say sweep but the attitude you have towards the Clippers right now is much different than it was last year.

Somebody mentioned the Laker's possible underachieving and you shot it down to wishful thinking (looks like you may be a homer too huh?). There IS indeed a chance of a team this talented underachieving and it's happened too many times to count in NBA history.

Nothing is irrational in saying that the Clippers have a shot at the pacific, would put up a great fight for the Lakers and have a chance to be as good. You literally have ZERO clue what's going to unfold, neither do I. If somebody is trolling and making predictions it's w/e but you're all over the Lakers hype train right now. I think the Lakers have potential to be absolutely dominant but don't crown them so easily. I respect the Lakers team and think they will finish with the 2 seed and WCF appearance but don't let it change you.

If you watched Chauncey play last year you'd know he was the 3rd best player on the Clippers. He put up 15, 4 and 3 and was one of the only players on the team who could get to the line. His true value lies in his leadership and coaching of the younger players though. So yes I think he's not just a small factor but a big one even coming off surgery and being 35 years old. You know the Lakers aren't exactly young right? Yet that doesn't stop you from declaring them paper champs.

I can easily say hey Nash will be 39... and will suddenly decline. Last we knew though he was still a borderline all star and Grant Hill was on the DPOY ballot getting votes and contributing from all over the place. Both are fitness junkies and Nash wanted Hill on the Lakers bad.

I do agree that DeAndre was disappointing last year and hasn't lived up to potential but that's much different than you flat out saying he is what he is and won't improve.. and he won't improve. I think he will become a Tyson Chandler caliber big. 10, 10 and 3 or so.. and he's not that far off those numbers now. When he played bad I called for his head a lot of times but I never said dude had no potential because he does.

You're a Lakers fan first and foremost who admitted to following the Clippers more last year? Something doesn't add up. I really liked and respected you before this but seeing you suddenly on fire for the Lakers and puffing your chest out is a disappointment to say the least.

Whats with this frontrunning shit? Unlike you I dont need to bash my fanhood over peoples heads. I dont need to validate or try to give merit to my support by making thousands of posts about how much I like the Clippers.

My attitude is the same you jackass.. I really hope this Clippers team does well and I think if all goes right they will be elite. How is that different from what I was saying last year? Its the exact words. You dont remember shit do you? I am always tentative giving praise and making assurances about the future. That is no different with the Clippers or the Lakers.

Now tell me who the f*ck hears that a team has Nash, Kobe, Gasol.. AND Howard.. and doesnt automatically know that they will elite and contenders? Im not saying that they will win the title. The Thunder and Heat exists.. but you gotta be a hater, un-knowledgeable, or desperate to not realize that a team with players that complement each other so well and that are elite at their positions wont be at the top of the heap. You wanna talk about history? Fine do so.. But again, you have to be a cross town rival bias fan to not be realistic about how there is even more historical proof that when you put these many complimentary parts together that you will succeed. There is in fact more teams in the past that show that superteams work than the ones that fail. You can find examples of failures in anything you analyse but because something is possible, it does not make it probable. Look at the details.. Dont just spout of some bullshit that you are hoping will happen.

Oh its sooo disappointing to you that someone isnt beating people over the head with praise for the Clippers..

Boo F*cking Hoo..

I wont even address your complaints about me in that department because your opinion is negated by the fact that you have no effect on who i am as a fan.

You wont be there when im eating pizza with my brother and GF watching Clipper games. You wont be there when I grimace as I watch a Clipper player go down and may have suffered a serious injury. And you wont be there when I pump my fist in happiness that the Clippers beat someone in the first round and move on to the next. None of what you say will matter..

I hope both LA teams reach the WC finals... would be a dream.. but like i said the Clipps can go home cause im a Laker fan and want them to succeed.

And no matter what you state the truth is that on paper the Lakers seem like they will be better than the Clippers. Yet, there is no assurances in sports but I can always count on DeAndre sitting the bench in the fourth quarter like last year because hes more a liability than a strength.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Whats with this frontrunning shit? Unlike you I dont need to bash my fanhood over peoples heads. I dont need to validate or try to give merit to my support by making thousands of posts about how much I like the Clippers.

My attitude is the same you jackass.. I really hope this Clippers team does well and I think if all goes right they will be elite. How is that different from what I was saying last year? Its the exact words. You dont remember shit do you? I am always tentative giving praise and making assurances about the future. That is no different with the Clippers or the Lakers.

Now tell me who the f*ck hears that a team has Nash, Kobe, Gasol.. AND Howard.. and doesnt automatically know that they will elite and contenders? Im not saying that they will win the title. The Thunder and Heat exists.. but you gotta be a hater, un-knowledgeable, or desperate to not realize that a team with players that complement each other so well and that are elite at their positions wont be at the top of the heap. You wanna talk about history? Fine do so.. But again, you have to be a cross town rival bias fan to not be realistic about how there is even more historical proof that when you put these many complimentary parts together that you will succeed. There is in fact more teams in the past that show that superteams work than the ones that fail. You can find examples of failures in anything you analyse but because something is possible, it does not make it probable. Look at the details.. Dont just spout of some bullshit that you are hoping will happen.

Oh its sooo disappointing to you that someone isnt beating people over the head with praise for the Clippers..

Boo F*cking Hoo..

I wont even address your complaints about me in that department because your opinion is negated by the fact that you have no effect on who i am as a fan.

You wont be there when im eating pizza with my brother and GF watching Clipper games. You wont be there when I grimace as I watch a Clipper player go down and may have suffered a serious injury. And you wont be there when I pump my fist in happiness that the Clippers beat someone in the first round and move on to the next. None of what you say will matter..

I hope both LA teams reach the WC finals... would be a dream.. but like i said the Clipps can go home cause im a Laker fan and want them to succeed.

And no matter what you state the truth is that on paper the Lakers seem like they will be better than the Clippers. Yet, there is no assurances in sports but I can always count on DeAndre sitting the bench in the fourth quarter like last year because hes more a liability than a strength.

Like I said last year you appeared more of a Clippers fan than a Lakers fan (other Lakers fans saw it too I'm sure) and even though I knew you liked both teams you seemed more passionate about the Clippers. Now the Lakers stack the deck a bit and you puff your chest out about how great the Lakers are, how they are always your first etc. There have been times I've followed the Lakers or rooted for them in some cases but they will NEVER I repeat NEVER get the passion or time I give the Clippers. Has nothing to do with me throwing my homer fan title at others but more than that kind of mentality doesn't fit for a diehard.

I'm not denying that you enjoy the Clippers it's just the fact that you didn't have this same level of passion, dedication and confidence in the Lakers last year and that rubs me the wrong way because I've been with this team 15 years. Lakers have been better in 13 of those 15 years and never once did i root for the Lakers equally.

Again DeAndre only had the problem the 2nd half of last season. Year before and first part of season he wasn't getting benched in the 4th. A lot of his issues can be blamed on coaching though. When ex PG Howard Eisley is teaching your bigs post game stuff you're in trouble.

I'm not seeking praise AT all for the Clippers. Just a little respect because they earned it last year. 2nd round being that banged up, no training camp, 10 new players... shitty coach and no time to gel? I like the Clippers being under the radar I just don't like people spreading bad information to underrate them or undermine how deadly they can be.

As for the people who keep saying this isn't comparable to Payton/Malone it does have some similaries. People act like just because they were older they weren't all stars. Malone will still a 20/10 player and Payton put up 21/8 with still very good D the year before. They were so stacked that from training camp people declared them champs, much like they are doing now. So to act like this is completely different, isn't accurate. Nash is older than both Payton and Malone were at that time. Remember I'm from LA too so I hear all the hype and trash talk from everybody. When I go to sports stores looking for apparel Lakers fans want to run their mouth about guaranteed titles right now the same way they did in 04.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:30 PM
It was speculation, but there were multiple reports saying it was a strong possibility.

http://forums.lakersground.net/togo/thread.php?topic_id=85936

Thanks for posting it. Since has been removed but proves I wasn't just randomly making shit up like dude was trying to say.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Child please:rolleyes:

Random musings and speculations IS NOT proof of anything other than that. You FLAT OUT said Kobe said it, which never happened. So...the reason why you were all "ahhhh...well.....why do I have to post a link? I heard him say, that should be enough....right"? when asked to do so was.........?

That's a contradiction. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

I'm not denying I was wrong or posted a bad report. Different than lying though which you're doing when you claim multiple Clippers fans said title.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Love it how, he only NOW admits he lied to begin with, in order to go back to play his pathetic game that nobody with an ounce of common sense, posting on ISH when the Clippers signed Chris Paul, is dumb enough to play. Nice try:applause:

Oh, and by the way, why is it that you can now only find 1 or 2 or 5 Clippers fan NOW as opposed to the sudden LEGIONS of them who came out of nowhere, when they first signed Chris Paul? Guess they were all thinking first or second round playoff exit....right? OOPS!!!!:facepalm

Huh? There has always only been maybe 8-10 consistent posters here that are Clippers fans. Few bandwagon ones came out and vanished but not sure what that has to do with anything :facepalm .

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:48 PM
I would say that you're playing dumb, but it's CLEARLY not an act. Yeah...sit there and try and play it off now. Like the minute they signed Paul, ISH didn't have like 20 Clippers thread a day, with LEGIONS of sudden Paul/Clippers fans all over the place. The "dumb blonde" thing on a dude, just makes you look that much more pathetic.:facepalm

Of course that happened. Any time something that changes the NBA landscape happens there are a shitload of threads. What does legions of bandwagon fans or tons of CP3/Clippers threads have to do with anything though? I really don't understand how that's relevant to the topic or what we were talking about. :biggums:

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Misdirection now, cuz he made himself look stupid....TWICE....in less than 5 minutes:lol

:biggums: :biggums:

senelcoolidge
09-27-2012, 02:29 PM
For the stat heads. The only other team in the league that has 2 players in the top 10 in PER other than the Heat is the Clippers.
Not to say that this means that this is the sole reason one team would beat another. The lakers should be more efficient this season..hopefully Kobe will shoot less, but good luck with that. The only guy on the lakers in the top 10 in PER in the purple and yellow team is Howard with the ailing back.

SourGrapes
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
For the stat heads. The only other team in the league that has 2 players in the top 10 in PER other than the Heat is the Clippers.
Not to say that this means that this is the sole reason one team would beat another. The lakers should be more efficient this season..hopefully Kobe will shoot less, but good luck with that. The only guy on the lakers in the top 10 in PER in the purple and yellow team is Howard with the ailing back.

It's absurd thatnfans like this onenthink about per to predict success rather than a history of past success

Fan stupidity is shocking

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 03:16 PM
It's absurd thatnfans like this onenthink about per to predict success rather than a history of past success

Fan stupidity is shocking

Why should history be used to determine what's going to happen this year? This isn't the same ol Clippers OBVIOUSLY.

talkingconch
09-27-2012, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLbq5ofvevw

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Why do you keep bringing up billups all he did last year was jack up threes and get burned on defense now he's coming off an injury and what did he shoot like 30% with cp3 at pg? He must be the savior.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Why do you keep bringing up billups all he did last year was jack up threes and get burned on defense now he's coming off an injury and what did he shoot like 30% with cp3 at pg? He must be the savior.

How much did you watch him because that's nowhere near true. Billups although not great or even good was a respectable and solid defender last year. He was the 2nd best Clipper at getting to the line where he's one of the best free throw shooters of this era. On top of that he's a great leader who has a way of bringing the best out of everybody by giving them confidence and teaching.

His field goal percentage is deceiving because HALF of his shots were from deep where he shot 38+ percent. His TS% of 55.5 percent is very respectable.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Lol decieving huh wide open three jacking and shoots under 40%

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol decieving huh wide open three jacking and shoots under 40%

TS% of 55.5 percent.

Rudy Gay= 52 percent.
Zach Randolph= 50 percent.
Mike Conley=52.3 percent.
Marc Gasol= 48.3 percent.
Tony Allen= 54 percent.

Billups offensive efficiency shits on your teams entire starting 5 and probably whole team but I don't want to take the time to go through every player. Nobody uses regular field goal percentage any more when assessing the value/efficiency of scoring from players. Bottom line is Billups overall is more efficient offensively than 85+ percent of the players in the NBA and contributed far more than you or others are giving him credit for.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 04:48 PM
TS% of 55.5 percent.

Rudy Gay= 52 percent.
Tony Allen= 54 percent.

Billups offensive efficiency shits on your teams entire starting 5 and probably whole team but I don't want to take the time to go through every player. Nobody uses regular field goal percentage any more when assessing the value/efficiency of scoring from players. Bottom line is Billups overall is more efficient offensively than 85+ percent of the players in the NBA and contributed far more than you or others are giving him credit for.

Ok.

Levity
09-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Ok.

watch, you'll get a 2 page essay just for that reply.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
watch, you'll get a 2 page essay just for that reply.
From now on when people post obvious troll posts I am just going to reply with that.

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
From now on when people post obvious troll posts I am just going to reply with that.

Or when you can't refute evidence. Nice cop out.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Or when you can't refute evidence. Nice cop out.
Ok.

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 05:56 PM
So did LakersReign get all his posts deleted? :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2012, 05:57 PM
So did LakersReign get all his posts deleted? :oldlol:

Mod's doing work, at least one I'm sure is.

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Mod's doing work, at least one I'm sure is.

Salute to him/her (are there any female mods?).

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Salute to him/her (are there any female mods?).

Don't think there are any females that post on ISH, outside of a very few. Don't think any of the mod's are female either unless... one of them is actually female and it happens to be LakersReign's mother.

:oldlol:

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Don't think there are any females that post on ISH, outside of a very few. Don't think any of the mod's are female either unless... one of them is actually female and it happens to be LakersReign's mother.

:oldlol:

:roll:

Clippersfan86
09-27-2012, 06:27 PM
:lol @this butthurt loser(legends):lol

(legends w/ALL his boyfriends) "Duh huh duh duh huh duh huh....we know so much about you, but can you tell me where you live? "Duh huh duh duh huh duh huh." The truth hurts, so the best comeback he could think of was...."yo mama." Stay mad...loser(legends):roll:

Just stop trolling dude :facepalm. BTW I notice the mods have done a much better and great job around ISH lately. Props to the mod team.

clipps
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Lakers in 4 or maybe 5 if the Clippers get hot / lucky and steal a game. Come on now. LA is Lakers country and even during Clippers home games more of the fans would be Laker fans than Clippers fans.

Not to mention how vastly improved the Lakers are this year. While the Clippers remained fairly meh but won't sneak up and surprise any one.

It really won't be close at all.

:kobe:

<post copied, pasted and saved on Word until June>

Laker fans: go ahead and feel high and mighty. The Lakers have a lot talent but no heart outside of Kobe and Metta. Remember, the Clippers are the team with some thing to prove and have the 3rd best player in the league(phuck espn and their Brokeback Howard # 3 rank). Remember 2004? Karma's a b

rhythmic
09-27-2012, 10:41 PM

Laker fans: go ahead and feel high and mighty. The Lakers have a lot talent but no heart outside of Kobe and Metta. Remember, the Clippers are the team with some thing to prove and have the 3rd best player in the league(phuck espn and their Brokeback Howard # 3 rank). Remember 2004? Karma's a b•tch.

Steve Nash has no heart?
Who exactly on the Clippers have heart then? :rolleyes:

A healthy Howard is more impactful then Paul, seriously watch the damn game. I'll take a defensive anchor who averages 20 PPG on 60%, best rebounder in the league and a terrific shot blocker over Chris Paul or Kevin Durant. At the end of the day, Orlando were consistently a top defensive squad in the league with absolute garbage surrounding Howard (on defense), that's how much impact he has defensively. Plus, lets not forget:

1) Howard is younger (by a year I believe then Paul)
2) He actually led his team to the NBA finals before

rhythmic
09-27-2012, 10:44 PM
2004 has NOTHING to do with 2012.
LA literally have four All-Stars, neither Malone or Payton in 04' were All-Star caliber. Plus, injuries derailed that team. Kobe's case, Shaquille's injuries and being out of shape, and Malone's injuries killed their chances at the title and they still made it to the finals.

Heck even Payton was not an ideal point guard for the triangle.
Completely different scenario, only ignorant people keep referring to 2004 for some comfort. :rolleyes:

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2012, 10:51 PM
I don't get what bringing up the 2004 Lakers between the Clippers vs Lakers going into next season. The Lakers were better than the Clipper in 2004 and only the Pistons were better than the Lakers at the end of 2004.

So a runner up champ (Lakers) vs a team that missed the playoffs (Clippers) ? Doesn't sounds like Karma to me (sounds like the same old thing, Lakers make a deep playoff run and either win a title or got close vs the Clippers failing to make the playoffs again), especially since being runner up isn't a bad thing at all.

RRR3
09-27-2012, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

BlackVVaves
09-27-2012, 11:03 PM

Laker fans: go ahead and feel high and mighty. The Lakers have a lot talent but no heart outside of Kobe and Metta. Remember, the Clippers are the team with some thing to prove and have the 3rd best player in the league(phuck espn and their Brokeback Howard # 3 rank). Remember 2004? Karma's a b•tch.

You sound like a big baby. Grow up.

Edit: Dwight Howard is the #3rd best player in the league behind only Durant and Lebron. A healthy Dwight Howard (a la the 2010-2011 season) is the second best player in the league, surpassing Durant's scoring prowess.

If you really think CP3 impacts the game of basketball more than Dwight, then not only are you a baby, but one that was clearly home-schooled. Take a second, go outside, and count how many times in NBA History the best point guard in the league had greater impact than the best center in the league during a season.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 11:33 PM
You sound like a big baby. Grow up.

Edit: Dwight Howard is the #3rd best player in the league behind only Durant and Lebron. A healthy Dwight Howard (a la the 2010-2011 season) is the second best player in the league, surpassing Durant's scoring prowess.

If you really think CP3 impacts the game of basketball more than Dwight, then not only are you a baby, but one that was clearly home-schooled. Take a second, go outside, and count how many times in NBA History the best point guard in the league had greater impact than the best center in the league during a season.
Cp3 is not the best pg in the league clear cut.

RRR3
09-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Cp3 is not the best pg in the league clear cut.
Yes he is until proven otherwise. There are 4 players right now that are clearly a notch above the rest. Those 4 are LBJ D12 KD and CP3.

RazorBaLade
09-27-2012, 11:34 PM
TS% of 55.5 percent.

Rudy Gay= 52 percent.
Tony Allen= 54 percent.

yay ts is being used. shit is legit.

brandonislegend
09-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Yes he is until proven otherwise. There are 4 players right now that are clearly a notch above the rest. Those 4 are LBJ D12 KD and CP3.
I'd take Rondo over him. Healthy rose and motivated Deron Williams are debatable. Irving next year will be nice. Tony Parker was underated last year too.

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2012, 11:45 PM
I'd take Rondo over him. Healthy rose and motivated Deron Williams are debatable. Irving next year will be nice.

Rondo and Westbrook are the guards that have the case over Paul, but with that being said Paul is still Top point in the game, but yes, it's not clear cut to me either in the sense he doesn't blow everyone out of the water... especially when you count the playoffs too.

I'm won't discuss Rose right now because of his injury, but before that and he was healthy, yes I would have taken over Paul. I don't see that much of case for "motivated" Williams either, but they were close. I hope Irving does become the next great point in this league too, ditto for Rubio if his knee is good.

The Mamba
09-27-2012, 11:59 PM
This would be an extremely entertaining series.

qrich
09-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Didn't you guys get the memo? Both the Lakers & Heat will go 81-1 with one loss against each other and face off in the finals where Game 7 will go to 95 overtimes. No other team has a chance.

Hank
01-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Clippers with an easy sweep.

That's "IF" the Fakers can even make the playoffs, a big if

ganja0710
01-19-2013, 12:03 AM
What in the ****ing hell is a Hank? Seriously, just looking at that name makes me cringe.

LikeABosh
01-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Lakers will be lucky to win 40 games

shady6121
01-19-2013, 12:18 AM
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

Young X
01-19-2013, 01:59 AM
I'd take Rondo over him. Healthy rose and motivated Deron Williams are debatable. Irving next year will be nice. Tony Parker was underated last year too.
http://cdnl.complex.com/assets/images/lists/hip-hop-gifs/15-50-Cent-SMH.gif

tazb
01-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Stupid question, Clippers in 2.

Kiddlovesnets
01-19-2013, 02:16 AM
No one wins, 'cause there's not gonna be a 7gm series, lakers aint making the playoffs.
:lol

Bigsmoke
01-19-2013, 08:12 AM
the Lakers SHOULD win :confusedshrug:
da **** i was smoking? :biggums:

Kiddlovesnets
01-19-2013, 08:20 AM
da **** i was smoking? :biggums:

No need to feel bad, most people have got the wrong idea about the Lakers. Their tragedy proves that you cant just simply bring a few pieces of superstars together and expect to be instant contenders. There are other things to think about, such as age, bench and more importantly, chemistry.